Über Praxis EMR

Die Nummer eins unter den KI-basierten EMR-/EHR-Lösungen ohne Vorlagen, welches immer schneller und intelligenter mit höchster medizinischer Qualität arbeitet.

Erfahre mehr über Praxis EMR

Flexibility, time saving for documentation and ease of use.

Bewertungen zu Praxis EMR

4,9
5,0
4,9
5,0

Praxis EMR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 186 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Praxis EMR bereits verwendet?

Roger
Roger

Manual Artificial intelligence

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: As a 24 year user (since 2000), the product have improved leaps and bounds. This product I call a manual AI and have endless capability and development. While a majority of my colleagues are BURNED out as documented by numerous articles and a recent publication by AMA we see almost half of physicians planning to exit within 2 years [sensitive content hidden]
, I continue to be OPTIMISTIC and feel like I am just starting. This technology tool is really mind boggling. As a Geriatrician Internist handling complicated multiple medical issues Praxis gives me supreme confidence and satisfaction on what I do. WE ALSO consistently score within the top 1 to 3 in our quality measures in our network because of Praxis

I am a user since 2000 though the product was bought in 1999. It can efficiently record and document information better than Nabla or a background recorder.

None worth mentioning at this time . I had seen demos from other EMR's such as Athena, Ambient AI like Nabla and I am done with documentation using Praxis immediately. As predicted with this product I am capable even increasing my patient load 25 to 30%.

Todd
Physician Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PRAXIS - The only AI (Concept Processor) EMR... THAT LEARNS FROM THE USER.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Praxis has been nothing short of AMAZING. Is it perfect? NO!!! BUT, what Praxis has is something I have NEVER experienced with any other EMR and that is that it's corporate philosophy is that its clients are the teachers and Praxis is the student. Praxis will always be the leader because they understand that the clients and users are the most important part of their relationship moving forward and [sensitive content hidden] is wholly dedicated to making Praxis the PREMIER EMR from the perspective of the client and he will accept nothing short of that.

The reviews pulled me in. The [sensitive content hidden] is a physician whose integrity is second to none who has cultivated a corporate atmosphere commensurate with their mission of servicing the front line medical providers to facilitate the physician-patient relationship, improve quality of care specific to each individual user, improve and streamline the documentation process while protecting providers from malpractice events in the process, all while allowing the provider to document encounters the way they practice medicine instead of forcing the provider to change the way they practice medicine to fit the preconceived format of the EMR and MACROs. Praxis is simply the MOST COMPREHENSIVE, MOST FLEXIBLE, MOST ADAPTIVE ( on the fly ), MOST TRANSFORMATIVE Electronic Medical Records Program currently on the market. Praxis incorporates your own verbiage into every note and there are no pre-loaded MACROs composed of someone else's words. Instead, Praxis uses selectable discreet variables that can be incorporated throughout the note that can be used to change the meaning of sentences or entire paragraphs to appropriately document the entire encounter, all of which is completely adaptive on the fly so if you change it once, it will forever be a selectable option for you to use on similar charts moving forward, as applicable. Additionally, Praxis has been designed to be completely searchable meaning that EVERYTHING within Praxis is searchable making Praxis, not only the best EMR for documenting encounters but also the most powerful tool for conducting Outcomes Based Research currently available, enabling researchers to incorporate research questions directly into each unique users note and then cull all the de-identified data directly to the researchers databank automatically without imposing any of these tasks on the front line users. To put it simply, Praxis if the only EMR currently available that was conceived by a physician, specifically designed to improve the physician-patient relationship, facilitate a highly adaptive documentation process in a way that helps to protects user form malpractice issues in multiple ways, facilitates high quality Outcomes Based Research without any additional burden to the front line providers and affords the users with a higher quality of life by streamlining the entirety of the medical documentation process. This EMR will change the practice of medicine and facilitating physicians retaking control of their profession on every level.

What I liked the least about Praxis was that Praxis was not my FIRST EMR.

Tina
MD in USA

Praxis EMR first 4 months

Kommentare: Frustrating training. Very slow. Not consistent. Very robust in what it can do. But I think it will take me a while until I get to the point that I can really appreciate it. The concept pf the processer is great.

It is different in that every thing is set up in one page for a SOAP note instead of having different windows for the note, the diagnosis , meds, etc. This is easier than flipping around the chart. Also, when you put something in the note, such as the prescription, or a referral, it sends it when you close the note. So you aren't having to do something twice.

It is different as it is set up so the processor needs to "learn" what you do to help you write notes. You have a full note available and then activate or deactivate what pertains. Unfortunately the Plan section is a little disjointed and doesn't have this ability. In fact that is one of the most annoying things that there is not one consistent way to do things. Some processes take one click , some take two, some you check "ok" and some you click "enter". There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason. And my training had no idea why it is like that or how to help me know which way other than wrote memory. So the training is very uphill and the setting up of "assessments", their idea of templates, is very cumbersome. So I think that once I get there, it will be very useful . The other big downfall is that it is runs very slow. They recently migrated to Postgress to fix this, but I don't see a difference except there seem to be fewer crashes.

Kristofer

Fantastic multi-diciplinary EMR

Kommentare: I have always felt like the crew at Praxis were working as a team. From the sales team to implementation and support. Issues come up and they get resolved quickly and efficiently.

I love that it basically "reads my mind". I don't love to type so the fact that I can use my own words in many different ways and not retype them is gold.

Was a pretty straight forward transition.

Richard
Clinical Director Physician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

With Praxis nothing falls between the cracks... NOTHING IS EVER LEFT UNDONE OR MISSED

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The NURSING TASK agents. From referrals, test results, record request, patient compliance, orders, and any things outside of your clinics four walls and your control PRAXIS "stays on top of it" so you don't have to think about it. Also... when you call support the phone is answered within 10 seconds BY A LIVE, ENGLISH SPEAKING, KNOWLEDGABLE SUPPORT STAFF MEMBER. No leaving voice mails, no call backs, no being on hold for hours. ,

I looked at PRAXIS over 25 years ago but went with SOAPWARE by DOC's instead. That one is now defunct as so so many others became following mandated implantation requirements by ONC and other federal agencies. Praxis had the knowledge, talent and determination to keep moving forward to serve the providers, their number one priority back then and remains that way today. It was my bad for not selecting Praxis years ago.

Steven

An EMR That Easily Grows & Changes To Suit My Needs

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Praxis has become an essential partner of my practice, not just a software provider. I know many of the employees and I've even been contacted by the [sensitive content hidden] to be sure all was well. My career is over 30 years and I've used probably dozens of EMR programs. I almost universally disliked them all, except Praxis. Praxis is dynamic, flexible, mature, and easily modifiable by end users. It stands far above other EMRs I've used.

Two major criteria that led me to select Praxis was the following. 1) I hate to repeat myself. I wanted an EMR that allowed me to develop diagnostic and treatment plans that reflect my style of care without having to repeat large groups of text for each patient with similar problems. And 2) I wanted to be certain that all problems are monitored to resolution. Praxis tracks and monitors problems over time and automates patient communication and recall. A perfect solution, and it keeps getting better.

I've not encountered any major problems or concerns. Should I have any problems, customer support is consistent, reliable and quick.

Darren
Admin in USA

Praxis EMR

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The team worked through setting up the system for our practice and once we learned it our documentation time continued to decrease. I really appreciate the support from the company after going live as well. We continue to learn new features and the company continues to improve the product.

It helps carry needed information forward, has customizable profiles and speeds up documentation time considerably over our last system.

The old version was slow, but with the new version that is corrected.

Family Ptractice Physician in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

purchased more than 25 years ago (July 1997) I have seen it grow, improve, and stay in business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have seen it go from a single user program to a very robust program that has allowed reliable and rapid chart notes, with multiple users

I can organize my note by condition or long term condition, and have them all combine together in a recognizable note, that dosen't have to go through technical support to get there.

I initially couldn't see how wonderful the program is to work with a patient, until I had seen their labs come back, and had vital sign history. For example, I had a patient who had seen another doctor in the practice and told me they were a bordeline diabetic. I pulled up a flow chart and showed them that no they had met the criteria for diabetes 3 1/2 years ago and showed them all the A1c's they had done for the last 10 years. The medication history appears on a table, and I can find a med, scroll back in the table, and then click any time it appears, and go directly to that note. Until the patient has had labs done that are integrated, for example on a demo, you can't see how nicely this actually works.

Wesley

Why I have been using Praxis for many years

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very responsive support team, and regular upgrades to comply with government regulations.

Each encounter in Praxis looks exactly the way I want it to look for each patient, rather than like I checked off a canned information sheet. Praxis remembers how I want to document and manage each kind of diagnosis, easily integrates different diagnoses into the same encounter note, and remembers how I describe any unique chronic findings for each patient so I don't have to re-enter them. It can do flowcharts, user-defined variables, health maintenance reminders, and I can program situationally-triggered reminders to myself or others.

I have no dislikes, in contrast to the several job-related institutional EMRs that I have used in the past.

Michelle
Michelle

Best EMR I've used to date

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Intuitive features that allow the provider to optimally customize to his/her practice's needs. Great support to help with set up and fine tuning as time goes on. Interface set up for billing providers as well as for hospital lab/radiology was seamless.

Nothing so far has been a negative. Great product and support.

Physician/ Manager in USA

Best EMR for customization

Kommentare: With Praxis we are able to maintain independence and get the data we need to take care of our patients excellently while still providing big data answers to Medicare programs and insurers

Having been involved in implementation of 3 separate EMRs, Praxis satisfies all my requirements the best. It allows me to write intelligible notes that specialists and my co-workers can use, while tracking data in the way that suits the practice at the time (which changes frequently based on medical, government, ACO and insurance evolution). Praxis is my tool for tracking information the way I and others need to, while practicing and charting in a way which makes sense to me.

I wish the local hospitals were also on Praxis!

Donald
MD Owner in USA

User friendly Non-template EMR

Kommentare: I have used Praxis for over 15 years and watched it develop through improvements suggested by clinicians. Other EMRs seem to evolve from Administrator perspectives rather than clinician needs.
Support is amazing: rapid and effective.

The progress notes are in my words with no "template language." The program flows in a clinic way without multiple non-intuitive clicking steps. Impressive support staff with any problems fixed on-line while I continue to see patients. I love the way the system saves individual patients unique findings so I don't have to rewrite them each visit. New medical knowlege which will also be saved can be incorporated or modified and saved easily on the fly.

I wish they had a hospital version for my hospitalist work.

Barbara
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Easy to use EMR

Kommentare: Increase charting speed, accurate documentation for the E/M codes billed, reminds provider things needed for certain problems.

It allows the providers to chart the way they think. They are able to create a note, save and reuse again and again for the same problem.

The program is allows providers and staff to improve their assessment. It is not bound by someone else's way of documenting notes.

George
Orthopedic Surgeon in USA

20+ year Praxis user

Kommentare: As an early adopter of new technology back in late 90s, I began to integrate voice recognition which was Kurzweil, now dragon, and praxis EMR. For the first several years I had a love-hate relationship with this technology. As I look back I did not spend enough time making the program work for me in my practice. But I did know that it helped with my transcription costs and I was able to realize how to document in order for me not to get denied the services I rendered to my patients. The pressure to use the EMRs was turned up about 10 years ago by insurance companies trying to deny payment for lack of documentation, Worker's Compensation insurance companies could not get enough of paper documentation, and the Medicare push was beginning. The praxis team has worked diligently to improve this electronic medical record software to become helpful with dealing with the government rules and regulations, new twists on insurance requirements, and providing education. At the orthopedic trade shows I have seen products that seem very slick, but after quizzing them on costs, integration with your billing software, customizability, and other intricacies that praxis has already seen and dealt with, there was no need to go to a major expense to try another product.

After understanding the concept processing. the ability to customize and make the program work for me and my practice. It is not a cut and paste or a T-sheet (popular back in the day). It gave me more time to spend with my patients and not as data entry clerk. eliminated transcription costs, improved accuracy in billing and level of service. Integrated with my office management software.

As with anything new back 20 years ago, it was all strange and new. Now with upgrades and enhancements I cannot think of any. I wish I went to the cloud version when they asked me to several years ago.

Keyvan
CEO and physican of the group in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Praxis EMR has made my office more efficient, allowed me to document better and faster than my peers

Kommentare: It has made my office extremily efficient. It allowed me to document better, faster and provide better care for my patients. It has allowed my office to keep up with the regulations and the documentations necessary with the changes in the medicare payment model. It allowed my billing company to efficiently receive billing information electronically and start the billing process the same day the patient seen. It allowed me to be almost paperless by interfacing with imaging centers and laboratotries. I cannot say enought about this EMR, I dont know how we did without it in the past.

The use of Praxis is limited by your imagination. There is nothing that this EMR cannot do to make my practice easier. It has allowed me to provide better care to my patients, document better and keep up with the difficult regulations that are imposed on us. Support and training has been wonderfull and the team that administers this Praxis EMR company is caring and provide personal assitance. With every upgrade, the system gets better, faster and it is truely better than all the EMRs that my colleagues have. I always finish the notes when I am done seeing the patients and I have access to my notes anywhere as long as I have internet access. Many of my peers who do not have Praxis EMR are not able to finish their charting due to the inefficiency of their EMR system. With Praxis EMR, the more I use it, the faster and more efficient it becomes for me to see patients. With its setup, it has allowed me to keep up with all the regulations and documentation necessary for all the insurance companies. Even my billing is faster and more efficient. I can go on and on about how wondefull this EMR is......

Ryan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Praxis is a great software

Kommentare: What I love most about Praxis is how the software learns from me. So, as I use Praxis it makes my charting easier and allows me to spend more time focusing on my patients, which is frankly the best part of medicine. With my old EMR system, I was literally clicking on boxes for ten minutes or more for each patient whereas now with Praxis, most patients are completely charted in minutes, depending on how fast I want to go.

The Praxis people are quite helpful and were there answering my questions when setting up the software, so that was a good experience. I am now using a tablet and they needed to show me how to use it as I had never used a mobile computer for work. Overall, Praxis's software makes it very simple to check a patient's medical history which is much better than my old system which required much more work and used outdated templates.

There is nothing I cannot do with Praxis. I wasted a lot of time (and money) in not getting Praxis in the beginning, but I'm making up for lost time now. Praxis connects to everything in my office which is good. I'm still waiting to hear back from a lab but they should be connected soon. Ask the Praxis people to see a demo or send the demo videos and you should have a good feeling for its clinical usefulness for your practice. Good luck to all.

Steven
President and CEO in USA

Great EMR - No Need to Look Elsewhere

Kommentare: Prior EMRs have slowed my practice. My staff used to complain about how rigid the prior EMRs were. Some were very slow. I don't hear those concerns anymore since using Praxis. I am very pleased with how [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and Praxis listens to their customers and clearly is in my corner to help me achieve a smoother practice operation. Affordable program. Great support. Very Satisfied. Get ready to be wowed when you start Praxis.

As a small medical practice, I have used multiple EMR platforms from small now defunct companies to the mega companies that dominate the hospital world. I have been a Praxis user for several years and am thoroughly pleased with my decision to select Praxis. The platform is unlike any other EMR that I have seen. The ability for Praxis to be molded to the needs of my practice has separated this product from the rest. Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a enlightening experience and I have learned much from him about EMRs, AI, and medical charting in general. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is driven with great passion in listening to his clients and their needs and then helping to problem solve any challenges that we are facing. The level of personal commitment to his customers is unparalleled. From a software perspective, the ease of setting new assessments to meet our needs was very easy and constantly evolves. The notes get smarter as we continue to use them by taking advantage of prior encounters using the same assessment. I was able to transition from a prior inferior EMR very quickly. The training team was excellent and at times we were more of a partnership in customizing to what I needed for my practice. My practice involves very complex patients, research visits, diagnostics, and other patient interaction types. While some of my needs were not built in to the program, the team worked with me quickly to come up with good solutions.

All programs continue to evolve. Praxis has been doing well to address their clients needs with periodic enhanced upgrades.

Exceptional EMR Product

Kommentare: Patient encounters are streamlined and efficient, permitting faster delivery of quality care and increased revenue.

The program is extremely effective in documenting the physicians' evaluation and management service for individual patients. This EMR has helped make my charting bulletproof in CPT level of service coding audits. Praxis functionality is amazing in capturing point of service charges. It retains each provider's diagnostic approach and level of skill and judgement for any given symptom assessment or specific ICD-10 d aiagnosis for future use and refinement of that clinical setting. The longer you use your knowledge database, the smarter, faster and better you become.

The fact that providers must learn and apply appropriate documentation criteria for effective CPT coding skills is frequently not as attractive to physicians as the study and practice of medicine. The responsibility for accurately and completely capturing those codes remains the responsibility of the treating provider. Praxis software admirably turns this educational process into a strength of the product as it empowers users to constantly sharpen this skill set with innovative charting for coding capture.

Joshua
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I don't have to do any progress notes when I go home after work

Kommentare: I finish my work quickly and I don't to work at home any more with this system. I don't ever want to give up using Praxis. I had to change from a pure template system where I could never finish my notes until I got home. Soapware was my old system.

This is an assessment-based EMR that works for the physician who needs to document the encounter. I built up my assessments and at this point, I finish my notes very rapidly and the notes are of very high quality. The system is easy to add orders and can be customized easily. I use the "agent" function to send orders and messages throughout our work flow. This system interfaces with my local lab so my office staff are never manually scanning in paper copies of lab work. I was thrilled to note how fast my remote connection functions with Praxis, even though I don't have the fastest internet. This is not a template system, which is great. Prescribing drugs through the e-prescribe function works well and is easy to use.

I don't have a lot to say from a negative perspective. My server is housed off-site, for cyper-security reasons. We did have irregular internet problem for a period of time, which meant that we did not have access to our records. I simply had my IT team get a firewall that could handle two internet sources. I have two internet suppliers and I always have access to my remote server and Praxis. Easy solution.

Jeremy
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best EMR, hands down

Kommentare: Hands down the best EMR there is. There is no 2nd place contender. Praxis saves me a ton of time all the time. When I get a scribe, it will make my scribe even faster compared to other EMRs.

Praxis is OUTSTANDING EMR that was designed from the ground up by doctors, for doctors (and for other providers in general). I have used Epic, Cerner, CPRS, Athena, and a few others. Praxis is radically different than all of these. The others are more like word processors built for billing. Not Praxis--Praxis approaches notes the way a doctor would, and it's very obvious from the first screens you view. It saves me so much time and I know it will save my future scribes time compared to other EMR. Customer support is excellent and I ALWAYS get a phone call back soon or 1:1 training from Praxis' trainers. Truly a well run company with amazing software.

Praxis truly excels in all departments. There are some points that I can think of that can be improved, but the amazing thing is the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] actually talked to me for 2 hours about points of improvement and things that they are working on. Do you know any other [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Epic, or Cerner, or anywhere else that will personally sit down and talk to you and train you? No, you don't--and you never will. Only Praxis cares about your experience.

Muhammad
Medical Director in USA

Life Saver

I got Praxis 10 yrs ago when started my own practice. I have used a lot of different EMRs working at different hospitals, Community mental health centers, VA hospitals ,School based clinics and prison systems . I also tried some other EMRs before making decision on Praxis. I’ve enjoyed it since then .What I liked most about Praxis was an open template and I created my very own way how I want to write my notes.I hated the drop down and just click boxes EMR.I keep on adding and it learns with you and makes it easy for you to do your notes .As a psychiatrist I wanted an EMR that does not take my time away from my patients in session and I get my notes done in time and Praxis has done all that.I know praxis has a lot more features but I don’t use it for my specialty. I highly recommend try it as this is a long term commitment don’t get stuck with something you hate. Good luck

Since I got Praxis the upgrades have been adding and refining the features.Its promising as they take my feedback what helps me to improve what I am using.

Dr Catherine
Solo physician-Internal Medicine in USA

Great EHR that I am able to customize to fit to my practice.

Praxis has a Concept Processor model that allows you to make your own template for problems thereby reminding me to order the appropriate tests for a specific problem. I am able to change this as time goes by. This is what attracted me to this EHR. I researched several EHR companies finally deciding on Praxis. I wanted a company that was stable and was going to be around for the future . I also wanted a program that would have the ability to change to meet the requirements of the government or physicians. Because of the government, new burdens are placed on us every year and I feel that Praxis rises up to the challenge. I started off with my own server in my office and now I am using the cloud server. Customer service is very fast and prompt. The price I feel is reasonable. No EHR is perfect but I feel that Praxis fits almost of all of my EHR needs.

EHR's are never fast enough, but Praxis does a good job in keeping up with me. I am sure every EHR user feels the same way.

Ronald
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If it's time to get the best...

Kommentare: We've been using it for almost a year now and it has proven to be simply outstanding. We have physicians, counselors, lab technicians, and clerical personnel using it without any issues. The customer support people and implementation process are very friendly, very thorough, and again very user-friendly. Simply put...treat yourself to using this product!!

It's produced by physicians, for physicians (and other medical providers). Extremely user-friendly without the frustration of having been produced by a non-medical creator. The seemingly novel idea of having the medical record constantly building on itself is primo.

Honestly, nothing...other than I had to wait to be able to use it (i.e. until our practice grew enough)!

Daniel

Best for customization

Kommentare: The training is excellent and they are always available to help you problem solve. Instead of a monthly fee forever, they arrange financing so the monthly "fee" is paying off the program over time. Once you own it, you own it for life, only paying a small fee if you want it in the cloud.

Praxis is one of the most customizable EMRs but more than that, the more you use it the more powerful it becomes as you learn how to maximize the capabilities. Everything you enter into your chart is effectively tagged so that it comes up when you need it. An "Assessment" is a group of concepts that allow you to store ICD10 codes, pertinent positives and negatives in the history and PE, Rx's, lab/imaging orders, handouts, etc. so that when someone comes in with the same complaint in the future it is all there for you. And you can fine tune it so that you have an assessment that is as specific as you want or a differential. You write all the text so it is in your own words.

I love the software but you have to be willing to put the time in at the beginning to learn and enter your basic charting. Once you are up and running it gets better and better the more you use it.

Barry
Gynecologist / Urogynecology in Kaimaninseln
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best thing I have done for workflow at my practice

Kommentare: Highly efficient charting. Complete, fast, attractive and (positive) attention grabbing reporting to referring physicians. Outstanding customer support. Overall an "outlier" experience in terms of software.

Most of my patients are referred. I am now able to generate a complete report by the time the patient leaves my practice. This has endeared me to referring physicians. Insurance companies are very satisfied by the reports I am generating. Unbelievably, this administrative part of my practice is now fun and my speedy and high level reporting is a source of pride to our whole practice. Charting is easy and intuitive. Colleagues not using Praxis are usually quite envious of my software.

Can't think of anything I don't like about Praxis.