Über PCS TMS

Management-Software für den Lastverkehr mit voll ausgestatteten integrierten Buchhaltungs-, Compliance-Management-Systemen und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über PCS TMS

My favorite thing is the support. If I have an issue, I can always get a quick response.

Some functions are wonky, and mistakes sometimes have backwards solutions.

Bewertungen zu PCS TMS

PCS TMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 139 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PCS TMS bereits verwendet?

Keith

PCS is Awesome

Kommentare: I have been using PCS Express for over 6 years and it has allowed our business to grow and enabled us to work from home when needed. Their support is second to none and the on demand training videos are great. The integration with our partners was seamless.

Ease of Use, Training is Top Notch and On Demand, Support is Fast, Cloud Based to use anywhere with an Internet Connection, 100% up time in 6+ years, Accounting in Software so no need for outside solution, Endless detailed Reporting, Integrates with Omnitracs ELD System, Integrates with EFS Fuel Platform, HR Management, Equipment Management. This software is such a great solution for us as an asset based Trucking Company.

I have no complaints about this software. They are constantly improving and adding relevant features.

Antwort von PCS Software

Hi Keith. Your review is very much appreciated. Thank you for using PCS Software to help grow your business!

Andrew
Chief Strategy Officer in USA

All-In-One TMS

Kommentare: Overall PCS TMS is critical to our operations. We track thousands of shipments for hundreds of different customers at any given moment and can get a bird's eye view of our company operations with a few clicks.

PCS TMS allows us to track, report, and manage our entire business from one application. We can integrate all of our other software vendors and data partners into one platform.

Some processes and modules may not be as quick to use at first, and there are some work-arounds here and there.

President in USA

Intermodal Needs alot of attention

Kommentare: Overall, PCS seems to have gone downhill for the last few years... The Intermodal portion especially! Always glitches, so many promised features for so long that we are all still waiting for. Constantly having our service contract breached with all the glitches & no solutions, making PCS very difficult to use. I have tried multiple times to speak to someone about cancelling, but each time I mention that subject i am ignored... I have been looking at new products recently & we are ready to make a switch to a new TMS. I have used PCS since 2015 & have brought 4 companies to you as your clients who still use PCS, but they all complain about the same issues as i do. We have all been looking for a new replacement. PCS-Intermodal is like the ugly stepchild in this case, not receiving the attention that is really needed. I wish the chat support feature was back & I wish you had some more confident & competent people in your Support team. Please make improvements to the PCS not fitting the screen, Please fix the limit on emails that PCS will allow to send out, please help fix the Tracking & Tracing feature on intermodal, that we have been paying for since the start, but can't even use the feature, please release the BusinessBI app, so that i can add loads via my phone, edit them & make necessary changes, i need to be able to work off my phone & it is one of the features we selected... the experience has been deteriorating & my entire team wants to find a new TMS.

PCS TMS is a one stop shop; you have everything you need from a small fleet to a giant one. It is organized & has a lot of great functions!

Often has glitches: Emails stop sending from system, sending an update to driver resets his whole load & all his past updates, freezes often then closes while mid work, losing work. It will not fit my whole screen, as of the last few months, doing it on all computers, no matter what troubleshooting we have tried, causes the mouse pointer to be a bit off on the actual screen so you're never actually clicking where you meant to click. The Support has changed in the wrong direction. I used to just open the chat feature up, explain the problem & there would be a solution or an accommodation, now it's horrible, no matter which issue I present, it's always someone else's fault, not theirs and there isn't anything they can do. I don't even understand their function to the company. When I ask for someone else, I am ignored, when I say I'd like to seek options to cancel, I am ignored. Support has been HORRIBLE & it has been a major deterrent.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi John, Thanks for your review and honest feedback. We appreciate you being a long time customer and I would like to see what we can do to resolve or assist your needs as you express above! I will be having our Account Management team reach out to you directly to address. Please send me a quick email reply at your earliest convenience so we can confirm your account and contact information. We will do our best to support your immediate needs to keep your business running and profitable!

Tim
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: Wonderful, this platform actually reaches out to its customers on a regular basis. To ensure they are using product to its fullest. Also has panels of customers to figure out what tech to deploy next.

Does Truckload, Intermodal, Brokering and Accounting well.

little light on Maintenance getting a upgrade in 24

Barry
IT in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not Bad but could be better.

Kommentare: Overall it's ok. We transitioned from an A/S400 based TMS that we had for over 20 years. Our old system had more Trucking specific functions that I PCS could integrate and benefit from.

Our users have been able to migrate to PCS fairly easily. The training videos are generally pretty helpful.

There needs to be a Direct Deposit option that doesn't require us to use your system. We came up with our own work around. Payroll limitations don't allow all deductions and reimbursements to be listed separately.

Nicole

PCS

Kommentare: It has helped us a lot in some ways but could be so much greater if they worked with their customers more to see what exactly we need from their software.

The elimination of paperwork and how quick we are able to invoice now.

The pricing structure to add one more user. You have to pay a setup fee an a HUGE additional price increase to go to the next level for just one more log in. They are not familiar with liquid bulk and what we need legally in our commodity description. Still have not resolved our QB's integration issue... going on over a year. Always get told waiting on the developer. A lot of turnover.

Jovelle
Member in USA

Member

Kommentare: So far it's been great for us to use with don't use it to its full potential.

User friendly and easy to navigate and customer service is available.

We are a local harvest trucking company and would like to see more options for local hauling vs long haul available.

Johnathan
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product for Transportation solutions

Kommentare: Overall experience is pretty good, design of the software should be enhanced and updated

Data Storage, Dispatch & Accounting reports

Infrastructure, not user-friendly software

Vicki
Office manager in USA

Stenquist Trucking

I previously used a system that made reporting very challenging. I can usually find any information I need in the reports.

I arbitrarily closes a couple of times a day.

Features Galore

Kommentare: It's been positive. I cannot speak for the dispatch team, but it is easy to go in and make corrections if manual entry errors occur. Very user friendly.

Speaking strictly from the Payroll and Accounting features of PCS, they provide necessary information.

Speaking strickly from the Payroll and Accounting features of PCS, the detail at the bottom of the driver settlements are confusing to the drivers because of the (-) indicators. The opposite is interpreted off of their settlement than what actually took place, if that makes sense.

Kris

Great Software/Big Price

Kommentare: I've had a very good experience with PCS. It wasn't often that I required customer support but when I did they were prompt about looking into the issue and informing me of a solution. Some of their support personnel have been there for many years.

I've been using PCS TMS for 20 years. PCS has added many features over the years and has done a great job integrating the entire range of their product from order entry, through the dispatch process all the way into a great accounting package. If your a fleet larger than 5 units I would highly recommend this software

Cost is too high for a small fleet. We recently scaled back our operation to a 2 truck fleet. PCS requires a minimum of 3 users which puts their monthly cost out of reach for me. I wish I could stay on their platform but they have made it clear with their pricing they are not interested in servicing the very small fleet sector of the industry. So after 20 years on their platform I will be forced to move on at the end of 2023.

Dylan
Fleet Manager in Usbekistan

What I like in PCS TMS

Kommentare: I love customer support. They are ready to help whenever I have a question. Hi, John!

Fleet related features. It lets you add equipment to the software and allows to open work orders, with prices for parts and labor. PCS also has a good storage that helps to keep invoices, pictures and reports in it! Good "Unit" system. You are able to add a driver, truck, trailer and a company and just click on it when you need it to assign it

I would say that people who are not familiar with its interface, would not accept PCS. It seems to have an old interface. But in the business, you use what works, right?

Jeff
President in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PCS Review

Kommentare: I like PCS but their support was pretty bad. It has improved but as with most tech driven companies it is still not great. They have some really great people but maybe stretched too thin.

I like the TL platform. The LTL platform works okay for our consolidation. Accounting function works well for me. I do not do the day to day accounting work, but the information is need is easily obtainable.

Not really a fault of PCS but I wish the LTL platform was geared more for consolidation. We have to do several work arounds to make the system fit our needs.

Mark
Dispatch in Bosnien und Herzegowina

Mobile Express

It has integration with most of vendors. Automaticaly deducting fuel usage.Tracking through KT ELD. PC miler integration. Best thing is free mobile app through which we dispatch loads to drivers. Not sending rate cons and exchanging lots of emails. One click and driver has all the info.

Software is very complext, therefore of course lot of fetures that makes it bit harder to use when first start.Eventualy we got most out of it, and proved to be better then ones we used before.

Antwort von PCS Software

Mark, We LOVE that you are using Mobile Express to dispatch. Thank you for your thoughtful review. If we can help you get even more out of our system, please let me know! Feel free to reach out to me directly at talal.salameh@pcssoft.com.

Jason

Great product!

Kommentare: I am overall very pleased with PCS. It is efficient to view both loads on the schedule and loads currently in progress. The Fleet and Accounting functions are also easy to learn and use.

I like that it is easy to use, somewhat customizable, and customer service is very helpful. It was easy to integrate and get started quickly.

It would be nice if there was a separate contact field to indicate who sent a specific order when dealing with customers that have many agents. It is also expensive per user license.

Antwort von PCS Software

Jason your review means the world to us! We are so happy to hear that you've been using TMS Carrier Express and have found the system easy and efficient to use. Regarding your comment about sperate contact field, please reach out to our team. We would love to hear how this feature could help your day to day. -PCS

Marissa
Admin assistant in USA

Wish it was better

Kommentare: We have had a lot of issues with PCS in the last 6 months, with constantly being kicked out. We also have issues with trying to figure things out, and not having anyone to call and talk to.

Okay to use. Could be better, I honestly have nothing super good to say about it because we have had so many issues in the past couple weeks.

Training material is not useful, and would be better if we had a rep to come and check in with us, but we dont.

Shane
Operations Manager in USA

Great Program

Kommentare: We've been with PCS since 2000 and wouldn't think of using any other TMS.

Flows well from booking the loads to A/R, A/P, Payroll, etc. The TMS is designed to use the keyboard to move through the various windows reducing the amount of mouse pointing. The predictive text makes it very easy to complete any form quickly.

I would like to see more options regarding carriers. Setting default pay options similar to company driver options would be one improvement. We work with the same carriers on a daily basis and have to enter their pay percentage for every load. This could be improved.

pranav
Account Supportq in Indien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Powerful , Creative and Simple means PCS

Kommentare: Overall it's good. Only improvement is needed in image deterioration, whenever we upload a jpeg to scans

Easy to locate the load on which driver is dispatched based on paperwork received from the driver. The information displayed in table format is h

It compresses the pods/bols when uploaded in jpg/jpeg format, hence picture is degraded

Jay

User friendly software.

Kommentare: The experience has been great. The implementation was smooth and training was easily accessible.

Very customizable and user friendly. Great interface.

Could improve on the container tracing abilities.

Antwort von PCS Software

Thank you so much for your honest review, we really appreciate it. Hope to continue working together and glad the implementation was a smooth process.

Alex
Controller in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

From a finance point of view

Kommentare: We have a niche business and need a lot of customization before we can say this software is ideal for us. We have to a lot of work arounds to do.

Ease of useSome innovative featuresAbility to revise journal entries and posted transactions before month end is closed.

There is no way to enter budgets and have variance analysis.Unapplied cash feature is extremely unusual.Not geared to our niche business of hauling dry bulk materials

Senior Account Executive in USA

PCS review

Kommentare: Overall i am very satisfied with this product it is easy to use and easier to train on

i like the ease of use and its not overly complicated. Everything works smoothly with the work flow

The display of information seems a little outdated looks wise.

Dina
Safety Manager in USA

I recomend using PCS TMS

Kommentare: Our everall experience is fair.

Product use is very easy. So many features that makes our life easier.

You should provide more trainings to your customers and have them trained so we don't need to call customer support.

steve
owner in USA

Great product/ Great Support

Kommentare: This is a great software with good technical support when you need it. Product is very easy to use compared to other software I have used in the past. PCS has great price points compared to other software.

very user friendly with great support .

I really cant find anything that I don't like with this Software.

Antwort von PCS Software

Thanks Steve! Your support is much appreciated and we are happy PCS has been helpful for your company. If you ever need anything, let us know!

Stephanie
TMS & Project Manager in USA

TMS for Private Fleet Company

Kommentare: It has been mostly good! There are always ups and down, there are a few things that we have not been able to complete, but other than that its a reliable system.

This product was easy to use, we made sure the integrations were successful, and their team was great to work with.

The cost has increased, but that cost now covers and additional changes we need, where we were paying additional for that in the past.

Jerry
VP, Finance in USA

Functional software

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a good experience 8/10

The invoicing feature makes it easy to invoice loads

The reporting is tough to create at times

Antwort von PCS Software

Sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, Jerry! Glad PCS TMS Express has been helpful to you and your team. Please reach out to us if there's anything we can do to help with the reporting side.