Über PCS TMS

Management-Software für den Lastverkehr mit voll ausgestatteten integrierten Buchhaltungs-, Compliance-Management-Systemen und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über PCS TMS

Ease of use, integrates well with other software that we use, everything in one place.

Some functions are wonky, and mistakes sometimes have backwards solutions.

Bewertungen zu PCS TMS

PCS TMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 165 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PCS TMS bereits verwendet?

Lynda
Accountant in USA

accountant

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use every day for 5-day work week its ease of using make it a blessing to get your work done

The easy of account payable and account receivable, general ledger, bank reconciliations, and the tax information such as 1099's and W2 printing and filing the tax form electronic

The vacation schedule doesn't notify you when I person request vacation, payroll batch can't be redated you must undo everything if you have a wrong date on the batch and redo it all

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Lynda, thanks for your review! I've shared your notes with our product team to review the vacation schedule function and payroll. Please do reach out to your account manager or email us at support@pcssoft.com if you haven't already as we may be able to help you find ways around these current challenges. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

With over 2 years experience using PCS

Kommentare: PCS has stopped almost all double entry and tracking for my business. We can easily track all our assets and transactions.

PCS offers a complete accounting product with easy to use modules and ready to run reports for auditing and tracking your financial progress. Driver payroll works great, but best of all the fuel and escrow balances work so well behind the scene making things simple and reliable.

I used to use a premium accounting software that was separate from my dispatch software, but with PCS it's automatic with no double entry. If I have anything negative to say about the accounting and payroll, the payroll is too restrictive and limited. I use a payroll service whose tax computations never match PSC and therefore we have to make a journal entry to wash things out correctly. When I say limited, I'm referring to the number of fields allowed for additional pay like Bonus, Vacation, Holiday. If they all happen on the same payroll, I'm limited to only one selection.

Antwort von PCS Software

Thank you for your feedback, we really do appreciate it!

Mara
Operations and Finance Manager in USA

We moved on...

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Not great. It did the job for dispatch, but we found a much better system for a better price.

It was a system that kept everything in one location and had the ability to add on features.

It seemed outdated, wasn't very easy to use. We needed more flexibility and ways to edit the information.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Mara, thank you for your honest review. I'm sorry to see that we've not been able to support your business needs. If there is anything we can do in the future, we would love to be a consideration.

Daniel
Vice presidente in USA

PCS for PDM Transportation

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very good, it has made us more efficiant.

The integration of both, Trucking dispatch, with accounting, safety, now mobile Express os very handy.

We can't reconcile credit card statments, like we can a checking account, or like we can reconcile, cc with Quickbooks.

vor 3 Wochen

Daniel- thank you so much for your review! Please continue to reach out to us or your account rep if you have any questions or concerns!

YVETTE
Safety Director in USA

Back to PCS

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We used PCS from 2016 up until 2023. Switched to a different TMS and now back to PCS. Overall it is a good system.

Not sure yet. Have only been working with it for a week this time.

DOB needs to be on the drivers screen in Driver Compliance Can't make screen bigger Kicks people off or just freezes up several times during the day

letzten Monat

Hi Yvette, Thank you for your review of PCS! We're excited to have you back. I will share your comments about the driver screens to our product team. We appreciate your time in sharing your experience about PCS!

Mark
Director of Operations in USA

PCS a pretty solid TMS

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It does its job. I do however, after 9 years of using this system, appreciate how many different aspects of my business PCS can handle.

PCS is extremely robust and can handle all aspects of my business.

Customization and new features take much longer than anticipated.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Mark! Thanks for being a long-time customer and user of PCS TMS! We're so happy you're finding success in the solution for all of the different areas within your business. Thanks for the review!

Tad
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good system and much potential.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Same as title of review... good system with potential.

Easy to learn through trial and error. Hands on training would be better.

Customer service always refers you to a video.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Tad, thanks for your review! I'd love for our team to be able to work with you more closely on any issues you need. We also have our customer summit events this fall that will allow more individual time with our product/training teams to help get you all the help you need. Please contact us at support@pcssoft.com or your account manager to learn more!

Monica
President in USA

PCS Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It's quick to get KPI's etc - also billing

I want to see driver payroll on each one what my gross is instead of me tallying it up

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks Monica for the review! I've shared your note to our product team regarding driver payroll for them to review and consider in a future product update!

Logan
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PCS Software team is on it!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's been great, they are very knowledgeable about the use of the system and everything in it has a purpose.

I feel like the PCS team is committed to making their dispatch system the best one out there

There's a lot of good features and options in the works but not rolled out yet.

vor 2 Wochen

Logan, thanks so much for your review! We're glad you're finding success in your business with PCS!

RUBI
ADMIN ACCOUNT MANAGER in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This Software has been a great addition to our growth.

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This software is definitely a substantial help to my daily tasks.

The facility and ease of access to the tabs.

There are multiple times where the software simply logs us off without warning while we are in the middle of an entry

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Rubi, thank you for your review! I would love for our support team to look at your system issues where you state it's logging you off multiple times. This shouldn't be happening! Please contact us at support@pcssoft.com or reach out to your account manager to see how this can be resolved.

Nicole
Vice President in USA

PCS

Kommentare: It has helped us a lot in some ways but could be so much greater if they worked with their customers more to see what exactly we need from their software.

The elimination of paperwork and how quick we are able to invoice now.

The pricing structure to add one more user. You have to pay a setup fee an a HUGE additional price increase to go to the next level for just one more log in. They are not familiar with liquid bulk and what we need legally in our commodity description. Still have not resolved our QB's integration issue... going on over a year. Always get told waiting on the developer. A lot of turnover.

Accounting Manager in Usbekistan
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

PCS for Carriers (Trucking Business)

Kommentare: Relaying on my experince, I would have to say that PCS can be a part of Trucking Business with its accurancy, clearness, easy to access all neccessary files or get them in a very short time.

Driver Payroll layout I liked most, because you can use it for 1099 and other purpose. That's most important thisng in trucking at the end of year calculation taxation.

There is not feature I disliked so far. But I have a recommendation, if you want to generate one driver's working period of 1-3 months you have to open each Payroll Batch one by one. What I am going to say is that feature should be reviewed that user can generate one driver's full settlement in single tab or option etc.

Antwort von PCS Software

We're so happy Sayram is apart of the PCS family! Thank you so much for your feedback John. Regarding driver settlements -- we will pass your feedback to our development team.

Robert
President in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Covers all bases for trucking

Handles all aspects of trucking without integrating other software.

No response or verification when Invoices is sent within PCS system, when customers claim they did not receive an invoice there is no proof they received it.

Vicki
Office manager in USA

Stenquist Trucking

I previously used a system that made reporting very challenging. I can usually find any information I need in the reports.

I arbitrarily closes a couple of times a day.

Logan
Accounting Assistant in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PCS Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with PCS TMS is pretty good other than you guys need to provide more features and updates more often.

I like how user friendly it is. Very easy to learn and pick up.

Missing crucial features that other softwares have. 1099 setup is awful. Everything has to be typed in for 1099, not a easy process.

Maria
admin in USA

Review

Kommentare: I first utilized PCS 20 years ago, when PCS was on a local server. It has grown a lot, and continues to improve, this is the reason as I have changed companies in my career, but always have selected PCS as our TMS software.

Love how the accounting is integrated all together, also how PCS has different partners. Especially that there are continued up dates in PCS

I would think the reporting, and some fields for tracking information. Its manageable when we were smaller, not so much now that we are larger. Also working with different platforms, it seems more customers are wanting to integrate data.

Joey

All talk no go

Kommentare: They are very bad to do business with

mobile app somewhat seemed to work for drivers documents scanned directly into the load

I believe that [sensitive content hidden] misrepresented the PCS Software to me when he was selling us on the product.1. It is not easy to use, many times we need to find work a rounds which means more work.2. The software has never integrated with Omnitracs like it was sold to us (attached is the email that we get everyday reminding us that it does not work like sold to us)3. The software does not move loads between the brokerage and trucking side (load share) without a lot of work and it doesn't allow the brokerage to make any money unless we change amounts after we move the load. Which means another work a round. We have to manually map every location when sharing a load which means more time and a slower system.4. The more stops on a load the slower the software runs5. [sensitive content hidden] has not reached out to us since last week when I demanded someone to talk to convince us to continue using this software. (I'm guessing nobody cares about PCS software or its customers)6. The Drivers Application is not really an application. Again misrepresented7. [sensitive content hidden] knew we were at go time last Friday[sensitive content hidden] and he knew we were not up and running with an error free system and we haven't heard anything from him. (again not living up to the exceptions that were conveyed went [sensitive content hidden]was selling us on PCS)8. PCS Software locked us out of our account with out any conversation or knowledge of them doing this. very very bad business model

Mitchell
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

PCS Software Review

Kommentare: The software is a must to operate a freight brokerage business. It allows us to operate and manage both the daily operations and the accounting operations. It is virtually two systems in one. We are pleased with PCS Software and would recommend them to potential new customers.

We like the accounting feature that is built into the software. It make accounting pretty seamless. We like the ease of creating dispatch loads and updating the system regarding pickups and deliveries. This software is very straight forward and easy to use. PCS will train you to use the software too and answer your questions. We have used PCS for over ten years and are please with it.

We do not feel that there are any cons or things we do not like. One reason is because throughout the years PCS has updated it's technology moving forward in time. The system is a great fit for our freight brokerage business. It was a pretty smooth transition.

Monica
Finance Director in USA

All in one Transportation tools

Kommentare: We have been with PCS since mid 2014 and do not plan on changing.

Everyone is able to see all load information without having to wait for someone to provide you any information.

Sometimes too much information can be overwhelming. So many resources, sometimes is hard to know which one to look into.

Antwort von PCS Software

Thank you Monica for the great feedback. Glad we are working together!

Jeff
Truckload operations in USA

This is Ultraship

Easy of use. Some TMS systems are cumbersome, slow and confusing. Ultraship is quick and very user friendly.

The only con I can think of is, one weekend we were locked out and the on call tech support was spotty. We got back in but it took several hours.

Antwort von PCS Software

Not all clients/customers opt to engage 24x7x365 premium support. Most are comfortable with the Monday through Friday support hours that are included at no additional charge in every customer's subscription fees. Our support team responded on a weekend even though premium support was not activated in this account. While it is always frustrating to wait for assistance, in reality, this support request was addressed far ahead of when it would have been if the Ultra Support team waited until 6AM the following Monday to respond. It is for this commitment to service that the UltraShipTMS Client Support Dept. was presented with a Gold Stevie Award in the `Customer Service Department of the Year¿ category during The 12th Annual American Business Awards in Chicago.

Jason
Vice President in USA

Great product!

Kommentare: I am overall very pleased with PCS. It is efficient to view both loads on the schedule and loads currently in progress. The Fleet and Accounting functions are also easy to learn and use.

I like that it is easy to use, somewhat customizable, and customer service is very helpful. It was easy to integrate and get started quickly.

It would be nice if there was a separate contact field to indicate who sent a specific order when dealing with customers that have many agents. It is also expensive per user license.

Antwort von PCS Software

Jason your review means the world to us! We are so happy to hear that you've been using TMS Carrier Express and have found the system easy and efficient to use. Regarding your comment about sperate contact field, please reach out to our team. We would love to hear how this feature could help your day to day. -PCS

Emily
Logistics Analyst in Bosnien und Herzegowina

Love everything about it

Kommentare: Overall experience is 10/10. As someone who is actively involved in Accounting/payroll/IFTA reports I have never experienced any kind of bugs.

I like how it is user friendly. You can even finish the tasks without using a mouse if you manage shortcuts. Reports and data overview in general are so easy to read.

Just the thing that if not closed properly the applications continues to run in background so it is needed to close it via task manager to get have the screen opened again.

Linda
Payroll.Admin in USA

Best used by Dispatch

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall we have had a pretty decent experience. It works for our needs.

Dispatch likes how the features work for their use with dispatching loads and tracking miles.

The accounting piece is a bit weak in comparison to previously used software. PCS very much caters to dispatch. Also, in order to gain more access to functions offered, we would have to pay more per month for additional functions.

Shane

Great Program

Kommentare: We've been with PCS since 2000 and wouldn't think of using any other TMS.

Flows well from booking the loads to A/R, A/P, Payroll, etc. The TMS is designed to use the keyboard to move through the various windows reducing the amount of mouse pointing. The predictive text makes it very easy to complete any form quickly.

I would like to see more options regarding carriers. Setting default pay options similar to company driver options would be one improvement. We work with the same carriers on a daily basis and have to enter their pay percentage for every load. This could be improved.

Mordechai
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lot of advantages, still falls short on some features

Kommentare: Satisfied. Customer service is great, if only they can role out new stuff faster, and it should work better.

First off, that it has the full accounting module. Easy to use, and simple to train others on the team.

Missing some key features, and integrations are not 100%