Identify & Report Professional

Identify & Report Professional Bewertungen

von Inspection Software

I've been using Identify Report for over 20 years. Nothing beats Identify and Report

Ray P.
Immobilien

Kommentare: I have been using Identify and Report for since I started my business in 90's. I have seen other software programs and done demos and have to say that nothing beats Identify and Report. It is comprehensive without being so in depth that nobody wants to read it. I have 2 other inspectors including my son and have performed thousands of inspections using this software. I am currently training a 3rd inspector and look forward to putting him on the system. I am a big stickler when if comes to customer service and I put Identify and Report in the same category as American Express. They go above and beyond each and every time and have for years and years. I have never had a report late due to the software and can always count on a quick response no matter the time of day or night. There is always someone claiming something newer, faster, and better but what good is software if there is nobody to talk to when you have an issue. Rest assured when you become part of the Identify and Report family you will never have to worry about your report software slowing you down. I highly recommend this product and would not even thing about changing. www.homeinspectionmc.com
I can vouch for Sterling's Identify & Report Inspection Software, I've been using it in one form or another of his for 21 years, and his support is the best. Inspectors Brotherhood

We lot of compliments from our Clients and Realtors on the appearance and content of the Report.

Chad M.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using the Identify and Report Home Inspection Software for years. Reports are very easy to read and not too lengthy. We use to get a lot of compliments from our Clients and Realtors on the appearance and content or other Inspection Reports. Not any longer, You are able to customize the Identify & Report software which saves so lots of time. The Support Service from Sterling is incredible which is very important when these reports need to be completed in a timely manner as we all know. I highly recommend this software program to any home inspector.

Vorteile: I have been using the Identify and Report Home Inspection Software for the past 2 years. Reports are very easy to read and not too lengthy. We use to get a lot of compliments from our Clients and Realtors on the appearance and content. Not any longer, You are able to customize the Identify & Report software which saves so much time. The Support Service from Sterling is incredible which is very important when these reports need to be completed in a timely manner as we all know. I highly recommend this software program to any home inspector.

I have been using Identify & Report for Several Years. It's Great and EZ to Use

George W.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: George Wallace Main Street Home Inspections, Chestertown, MD I have been using Identify & Report for several years. Customer support representative and InspectionSoftware.com's Identify & Report bring a rare combination and expertise and thirst to continue in creating a Professional Software Program. He also provide Live Support and updates. His service far superior to most and this helps us all in providing a clear and professional report our clients deserve.is service far superior to most and this helps us all in providing a clear and professional report our clients deserve.

Vorteile: I have been using Identify & Report for several years. Customer support representative and InspectionSoftware.com's Identify & Report bring a rare combination and expertise and thirst to continue in creating a Professional Software Program. He also provide Live Support and updates. His service far superior to most and this helps us all in providing a clear and professional report our clients deserve.

Nachteile: None

Allows you to get your life back by not staying up all night writing reports.

Jerry B.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have a small Inspection Company in Southeast Texas (Houston Area) I have been using this software for over 5 years. We have 4 inspectors in our company and we all use Identify & Report ERI 7-5. Our customers and realtors love our reports the software runs well and allows you to get your life back by not staying up all night writing reports. You can customize the pull down comments for your area making your field entries quick and easy.

Vorteile: I have a small Inspection Company in Southeast Texas (Houston Area) I have been using this software for over 4 years. We have 4 inspectors in our company and we all use Identify & Report. Our customers and realtors love our reports the software runs well and allows you to get your life back by not staying up all night writing reports. You can customize the pull down comments for your area making your field entries quick and easy.

Identify & Report Review

Bewertet am 2.4.2017
Glen S.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using Identify & Report Inspection Software for 5 & half years, I am total impressed with the ease & speed of use of the software whilst onsite. And my clients like the layout of the final report. As an inspector, I now have my nights back, not having to stay up late writing reports.
I have no hesitation in recommending I&R inspection software to any inspector.

Vorteile: Fast Inspection times
Inserting each photo at the time of inspection, no copying & pasting later
Library of comments built in.

Nachteile: Can't send the report directly from the iPad

I have been Using Identify & Report for over 20 Years. it's Great

Matt L.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had exceptional customer service from the InspectionSoftware.com 's Group. I highly recommend their Identify and Report Software to all Home Inspectors. I have been using variations of reports put together from this company since 1993.
Save your Reporting Time with Identify & Report.

Vorteile: I have had exceptional customer service from the Inspection Software.com Group. It's great, I highly recommend their Identify and Report Software to all Home Inspectors. I have been using variations of reports put together from this company since 1993.

Just The Best Inspection Software, That Is All I have To Say !!!!

Bewertet am 20.7.2016
Carl C.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used Identify & Report for Over 10 Years. What can I say, It's the Best Inspection Software Ever !!

Vorteile: The software is easy to use, and I can move Identify & Report Files form my Pc, to my iPad and over to my Mac. I Save lot's of Time on my Inspections and Time

I highly recommend Identify & Report Professional, Easy to Use, Save Reporting Time

Andy C.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Andy Counter Counter Home Inspections, Conroe, Tx I highly recommend Sterling and his Identify & report software. His technical support and report writing software help me to deliver great reports in a timely manner to my clients.

Vorteile: Low cost, Easy to use and Fast Reporting time

Fast Easy to Use, little typing Just point and Click

Bewertet am 26.8.2010
Dan W.

Kommentare: Try the Free Identify & Report Lite then check out Identify & Report Professional you will see what I mean. It's Just The Best You Can Buy. ps.... I got a 50% discount by downloading the Lite version go to. Www.InspectionSoftware.com

Vorteile: Very fast to enter a inspection with photos.
I can use my iPad to enter all my inspection information then access the inspection on my PC without any re-entering any thing. No need to have any other software on my PC Tablet, it's all the same.
Good Job, I think it's the best Home Inspection Software at any price......

Nachteile: I den't buy this software before I paid for 3D's software.