Über Horizon

HORIZON – Inspektionssoftware. Webbasiertes Berichterstellungssystem, das Felddatenerfassung mit einem praktischen Handgerät umfasst.

Erfahre mehr über Horizon

Integration ;with, Google calendar, payment processing, homebinder and several other 3rd party. Customization : make it feel the way you want, professional.

I find the mobile app very difficult to use and maneuver. I just don't get it at times.

Bewertungen zu Horizon

Horizon hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Horizon bereits verwendet?

Kenny
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horizon will make you stand out

Kommentare: We operate as a team to do inspections. It allows us to each inspect different systems , it all uploads to the same report. It has helped us to be fast and effiscient. Less time report writing equals more time for Inspections and higher profit for your time spent.

Horizon produces an easy to understand report that looks great and makes you stand out. You can personalize and add your own items to make report writing much faster.

It doesn't have the ability for you to use videos unless you upload them to you tube.

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

Hi Kenny, Thanks for the great review! We're happy to know that we could help your team save time writing reports and increase your profit earning potential!

Dan
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

10 year user, overall this is great software and makes a very professional looking report

Horizon inspection software makes for a great end product. Once you learn your way around, its fairly quick to make your entries in the field. I finish up on the computer just because its easier to review everything and to see the actual finished report. The realtors love the Action Item list that gets generated along with the report as this makes their job easier when they are developing their "ask" list for the seller. I've been using horizon for 10 years now and even when there have been some tech glitches, its always been easy to get a hold of someone you can understand and who doesn't speak in software terms you can't understand. I've tried most of the inspection software out there and stay with horizon because of how great their people are if you have any questions or suggestions.

It would be great if I could embed video right in the report. That's the only thing that could lure me away at this point.

letztes Jahr

Great to hear from you Dan! Horizon's final report is the most professional and complete in the business. Our training and support team are there to help inspectors get setup and hit the ground running.

Joshua
President in USA

An excellent product

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very positive, good tool, and someone actually answers the phone when you call their office - amazing!

The thoroughness of the report. I get complemented frequently on the report looks, features, and layout.

Somewhat steep learning curve, but worth it in the long run.

vor 4 Wochen

hank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our product excellent and appreciate the thoroughness of the reports it generates. It's fantastic to know that you're receiving frequent compliments on the report's appearance, features, and layout. If you have any suggestions or additional comments, we'd love to hear them. Thanks again for your support!

Gerald

Software with very bad Service ,, will steal you clients

2,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: As I said,, looks cool but overall experience is worse

Software looks very nice but they will take you clients data base once you decide to leave them ,,cannot download your complete data base of clients.

They are user friendly software in the market why to stick with poor customer service ,,plus one man show

vor 7 Tagen

That's not been the typical experience from our hard-working home inspectors and customers. We continue to employ strict policies to ensure client privacy, service responses and user experience. Unauthorized use of our site, products and systems will not be tolerated and will result in termination of your right to access the Site and to use or retain any Content.

Mel
General Manager in USA

Great Reports

Kommentare: There are competitors in this market, but dollar for dollar, there is no better software to use for home inspections. And, their customer support and user training is second to none.

Horizon provides all the software needed to run my business. It is a stable, cloud based system with superior customer support.

Horizon is so customizable that there is very little not to like.

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

Thank you for the high rating! We appreciate you choosing Horizon after your due diligence reviewing others in the industry. Thanks again!

Jeff
Chief Bottle Washer in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

In all these years Horizon keeps adapting and has never let us down

Kommentare: My overall experience with horizon over the last 10 years or so has been exceptional. I know what to expect and they never disappoint.

Horizon has always stayed current with industry changes and trends. They seem to pride themselves of staying ahead of the ever changing demands of the consumer and software world and go to great lengths to make sure they stay competitive in the constant evolution of software while making the sometimes significant changes almost seamless to the existing user base. A very delicate dance I'm sure.

A little more flexibility in the data capture would be ideal.

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

We appreciate hearing your experience and feedback Jeff. It's always great working with you, watching and helping your Team Grow to more than 14 inspectors!

Dirk
Owner Home Inspector in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It isn't for everyone, not everyone wants to have amazing reports they just want the bare minimum.

Kommentare: Honestly, if you take the time and effort this is the go-to product for myself and my customers.

It can be used for many functions and add ons to make the software personal to each customer, it allows you to be in control and write it as if you were writing a manual for the homeowner.

It takes a little time to get everything you want in the right section including verbiage.

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

Hello Dirk, Thank you for your sharing your experience using Horizon. Homes are complicated, your software should help cover it for you.

Mark
Home Inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

This Horizon should be in your future

Kommentare: FANTASTIC support team - truly. Did not take very long to make the software "my own."

Speed - ease of use - a searchable database of deficiencies and descriptions.

The ability to describe a photo from within the mobile app. There needs to be a place to add a paragraph if needed under a picture from within the app itself. Even on the computer, there is a very limited amount of space for comment under a picture.

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

Thank you for your feedback Mark! Happy you made the switch to Horizon and how easy the support and training team made it .

Mark
Owner/Inspector in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Steady performance and fantastic support

Kommentare: Reduces reporting time giving me a life in the evenings. Produces a great looking report. Have received many compliments from client and agents alike.

Designed by inspectors for inspectors. Horizon presents to the user in a very logical way. Best of all is movement within the report. It's very easy to navigate and know where you are.

Page breaks can be awkward sometimes depending on picture layouts mainly. In a few cases I wish font size could be increased.

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

Great to hear from you Mark and wonderful to hear about your Horizon Inspection experience has been. Have a great year!

Fletcher
Operations manager in USA

Exceptional Customer Service

Kommentare: Harizons support team takes the time to listen to my issues and provided clear, concise answers to all of my questions. What truly stood out was their willingness to go the extra mile to ensure my issue was resolved promptly and to my understanding.

I must say that this software was not difficult learn in the begining and has proven to be an easy read for my clients. It's user friendly interface, customization, comprehensive reporting, reliability and excellent customer support make it a top choice for any home inspection company seeking a powerful inspection software solution.

No comments at this time. I haven't experienced it yet.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our software easy to learn and that it has been well-received by your clients. Our team has worked hard to create a user-friendly interface and provide customization options to meet the unique needs of home inspection companies like yours. Gratefully, The Horizon Team

Roger

Product Referral

Kommentare: The time saving aspect was critical to me because the former method I used was taking far too much time to do up a thorough, professional report. The second aspect of my former method was that I had to purchase thick manuals that were constantly rising in cost which I had to pass on to the client; increasing my overall invoice while my competitors were able to maintain their lower prices.
The ongoing training is something I've not received from the competitors at all. I always look forward to the short webinars which have always made my work look more professional and in less time. Hooray for that!

The check boxes are simple to use, very time saving with an added simple method of customization option sets this software well above the last three methods I've experienced over the past 20 years. The extensive reference library is pretty amazing as well. For new inspectors to the industry; this software is a very in-depth, comprehensive program that really has everything within it to set you up for success. BUT, it is imperative that you take the time to customize it to your liking; however long that takes.

The search library isn't as extensive or easy to articulate as described. However, I believe that further studies will indicate I am likely not doing something the way it should be done or haven't taken the time to read all instructions the get the most out of the software. One small point I find missing is to know if the client actually received the work order along with a simple way of resending it if not opened or received. Another is to maintain a list that shows the client has paid for the service rather than disappearing as soon as it is marked paid; also an automatic means of sending out a receipt.

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

Thank you Roger for your thorough review! We understand the change management process very well and glad you're taking advantage of free training. You will also learn about sending automated emails and email tracking in these sessions. You can also contact us direct 866.303.7999

Matt
Building Inspector in Kanada

Horizon Inspections Software

This was the first software I used as a building inspector. I was trained on Carbon Copy reports for clients. I have been using Horizon for 10 years and have found that it does everything I need (and surely more). The time saved using this software is immense and the reports are much more comprehensive for my clients.The customer support for any minor issues that I have experienced is fantastic.

The cost, but I guess you get what you pay for.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate your thoughts and insights! As with most software, users scratch the surface utilizing a few key features. We'd be happy show you more customization, marketing features and resources to increase your value.

Eric
Certified Master Inspector in USA

Exceptional Value

Kommentare: Excellent. I have referred other inspectors, not in my market, to use Horizon.

Every product has issues. The team at Horizon has phenomenal customer service. Online or over the phone they are responsive and professional to work with.

Not much. I have looked at other companies, most are more expensive and I cant imagine the service could be nearly as good.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback Eric! Service is important in the service industry. Our team is well equipped to help with training, support and change management.

Faiz
Home inspector, Owner in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

A software that is work like a library for home inspectors.

Horizon software is one of the most important tool for me.Apart of the features that horizon provide, it’s an amazing marketing tool for my business, most of my clients end the report discussion by admiring the report layout, details, pictures quality and many more.

Some specific conditions are not listed, and some of the implications are exaggerated, although it can be edited, but sometimes it consumes time.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate your feedback and comments Faiz! Out of the box, Horizon is the most complete home inspection program available. We understand one can never be all things to all people and provide the flexibility for you to take it to the next level. Thanks again, The Horizon Team

Guy
Property Consultant in Kanada

Horizon for Specway

Kommentare: Horizon has provided me with not just the report writing software, but a variety tools and third party integrations to simplify my work day. Horizon is continuously improving and growing it's capabilities with little to no monetary increase to the end user.

Flexible platform which accommodates all my aspects of inspecting. Residential, commercial, Environmental, and others. This saves me from buying (or subscribing) multiple platforms.

The billing is in USD only. All my accounting is in CND. Conversion must be done every month for accurate bookeeping.

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

Glad to see you're taking advantage of advanced features in the Horizon toolkit. We use and trust our 3rd party partners and happy to make them available to Horizon Professionals.

Andrew
Inspector/Owner in USA

Why look elsewhere when you could be using Horizon Inspection Software

Kommentare: The staff at Horizon is very professional and knowledgeable. I have yet to have a bad experience while interacting with the Horizon staff and I do not see one happening in the future. They are very quick to respond to your email questions or in returning a call if they where on the phone helping someone else.

Everything! I really like the mobile app. Being able to take a picture and knowing that it would populate into the right place in my report is huge. I still get on my computer to clean up and finish my report, but almost everything is there in the right place. The items that are not are me just not knowing the right spot for everything yet. Once you spend sometime in the software it gets easier and easier to move around in it. It truly makes me want to go inspect a house, so that I can implement all the features I have customized or just added to make the inspections and reports go smoother.

I would like to be able to sign the pre inspection contract digitally like the client has the ability to do so. I have my own way to do this off the software, but being able to do it on the software would be very helpful.

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

Appreciate reading your feedback Andrew! Keep your eyes out for more improvements to the digital contract and business suite.

Rich
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software system ever!

Kommentare: I haven't ever had any problems

Very easy to use and very adaptable to my business.

Nothing. The system works well. I highly recommend it to others.

letztes Jahr

That is awesome Rich! You must have taken our Home inspector training and worked your way up. Appreciate hearing from you.

Andrew
Approved Inspector in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why I Use Hirizon

Kommentare: Horizon allows me to prepare detailed, good looking reports that my clients love.

Data entry - text and pictures - is easy and the published appearance is totally professional.

Most homes contain similar data that will always reappear in from home to home. For ease of entry Horizon is best organized using simple templates which cover these items take which take time to draft and organize. Once you've invested that time though it's easy sailing.

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

Really appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear from multi-inspector firms like yourself and the folks at Mike Holmes Inspections.

Ana
Home Inspector in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: At this point, I am very familiarize with the software. Allow me to create great and comprehensive reports.Clients are very satisfied with the final outcome. Overall, I am very satisfied with the software and the customer support as well.

I have been using Horizon software for a few years so far. This software is very friendly to use and allow me to create explicit and easy to read reports. From clients and realtors point of view, the reports layout allow them to easily navigate throughout the reports for proper comprehension. Beside, Horizon help support team was awesome on my stressful days.

Overall software is good, maybe if software allow us to have small videos, it would be better.

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

Thank you Ana! Sounds like you've been able to hit the ground running. Glad Horizon is working well for you.

Nathan

My review

Kommentare: Great customer support, a good product

I like the descriptive illustrations added into reports, and how easy the reports are to use and they are laid out very well

Apps are glitchy and sometimes unreliable, overall satisfied enough to keep using though

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

Thank you for your feedback Nathan, we're happy to hear your clients love your professional reports and added elements to help explain complicated issues. New and exciting updates coming this fall including new apps.

Owner/Inspector of Purdy Home Inspections in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Owner / Inspector

Kommentare: Outstanding . The product is outstanding what is the ad webinars to help your business and product support is outstanding!!!!

The customer support when you have questions about their software.

Horizon software has all the base covered. The learning curve was little slow for me, but that is because of me not the software.

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

Great to hear Horizon covers everything you need running your home inspection business. Appreciate hearing the monthly busienss & industry webinars are also helpful.

Matt
Owner in Kanada
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horizon is the communication foundation for your inspection business.

Kommentare: The system is easy to use and provides the customer with a detailed report that is attractive and easy to understand.

It would be nice if you could add videos.

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

Matt, we Thank You for taking the time to provide your feedback and thoughts. We're happy to hear how well Horizon has been working for you and that your clients love the professional reports you create.

Josh
Inspector, Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best reporting on the market

Kommentare: I've been using this for 8 years full time and it has been a huge help in keeping my business with the best reporting in my market!

Ease of use and multi-user function. I love the auto diagrams that can be added to the report. The formatting of the report.

Most of the issues I have had have been fixed with upgrades.

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

Thanks for your feedback Josh! We think so too and glad to have you on board as we grow and innovate.

Robin
President in USA

Want to Standout? Use This

Kommentare: From the ground up, Inspections every day. I get additional jobs and great feedback regarding my report with this software

This software produces fantastic reports right out of the gate. Has Integrated Action List Generator and mobile software.

This software is a little harder to setup but the customer support is second to none. Well worth the extra effort!

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

Thank you for your feedback and experience sharing with Horizon! We're proud of Horizon's professional and specialized reports. They're design is based on Client and Agent feedback. We understand change management is one of the biggest challenges, that's why we invest training time with every new customer. Best, The Horizon Team

Ryan

Best by far

Kommentare: I’ve utilized many home inspection report software packages in the past. Horizon in my experience is the crown jewel.

An easy to use, and quick report writing program.

I’ve had to write several recommendations that were missing from the software.

Antwort von Carson, Dunlop & Associates

Very much appreciate your review Ryan! As a home inspection company ourselves, we're able to design reporting features to simplify, save clicks and time.