HomeGauge

von SHGI

Best long term solution

Bill S.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started with this software in 2003 when we established our business. It has had so many upgrades along the way. I have had so many colleagues use other software over the years and had to switch because of lack of support, no upgrades and software companies going out of business. I'm glad I made the right choice initially with Homegauge. I've had a lot of colleagues switch to it.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Always improving and making it better.

Nachteile: Nothing. If there is ever a problem, they fix or improve it.

User Over 15 Years

Bewertet am 9.2.2020
Jeff B.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Solved report writing as a whole. The platform is great and generating reports. Home Gauge has also built two websites to date. Each have turned out great. Web services has been great to work with. If there are changes or dislikes, home gauge has always been accommodating with changes and my expectations.
Scheduler, which I don't use because it's too time consuming to use and set it all up. There are not enough options to change fees on the fly, too many fixed prices with no range of ability to change them to meet my needs.

Vorteile: The companion and cloud use. Relatively easy to use the software in general. Support is really great, and I can usually solve most issues fast through HG support. Video use.

Nachteile: Not being able to edit styles and materials drop down menu view. It needs to be expanded and we need the ability to drag and drop the S&M within the menu easier. It doesn't expand wide enough to view all the text. No ability to copy and paste from inspection item text to the picture window. Takes too long to either type it of find it the saved picture comments. Template items gets too long over time and it's time consuming to find it within the software, either on companion or the desktop. I found it's easier to write the defect in long paragraphs and save to the template and just go find it that way, lots of scrolling. I hate the current arrow use for pictures. We need and I've asked for over 10 years to a more defined arrow and pointing and arrow options. Seems like a easy enough fix to add another option, but it's been ignored. I can't be changed without major distortion in the pictures or web report view. Stabilizing line drawings. Too shaky and unstable.

Homegauge Services and Software

Bewertet am 8.2.2020
David H.
Owner/Inspector

Kommentare: Pros:
1. Customer support is absolutely top notch and one of the best features of the company.
2. I like the "full package" of business solutions ( scheduling, taking payment, software integration, website, etc) it has allowed me to start an inspection business literally from scratch and bring it to a fully functional prospering company.
3. Software and support are an excellent value for the cost.
4. I have gotten many complements on my website design done by the HomeGauge team, and on my reports.
Cons:
5. I have been VERY frustated with inability to manipulate the information of people who are my contacts, not being able to make simple edits such as spelling, correcting phone numbers, etc. This has been a problem numerous times. In essence, I am NOT an administrator of my own contact list. It gives me the unwelcome feeling that I don't own or control that part of my business. As a business owner I should have my own administrative rights over all contact information that my company acquires.
6. I dislike having a system that requires user names and passwords for the clients to access the reports. Have had to apologize for this several times.
7. I would prefer for HomeGauge to be a seamless part of my company and presentation, instead of appearing to be a separate company that the customer must interface with or know about. There is no need for my costumers to ever be concerned about who or what Homegauge is.

Vorteile: Easily intergrates with online scheduler, easy to customize. Professional quality end product. Company also provides website support. Ability to automatically add comments based on Styles and Materials, auto fill of client and inspection info.

Nachteile: Frankly, using it requires too many "clicks", could be streamlined. Focus appears to be more on "bells and whistles" rather than making it easier to use. Some aspects in the software are somewhat rigid.

Nothing but a check list and difficult to use

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
John G.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Frustrating. Infuriating. Aggravating. Exasperating. I'm a computer geek. I can usually overcome most any software obstacle, if the software is even remotely functional. But every time I came up with a work-around for some HomeGauge limitation, 2 more would pop up. Their customer support is above average. But good customer support is not enough to overcome the many software limitations of the desktop version and the broken iPhone version. I ended up switching to iAuditor, which is a far superior product that surprisingly, costs much less. Do yourself a favor. Avoid HomeGauge like the plague. It's a time waster.

Vorteile: Hmmm… I sat here for two minutes, before writing this, just trying to think of something good to say about the HomeGauge software. But despite my best efforts, I can't think of anything I like about the software, itself. That said, I must complement the developer on providing above average technical support. Unfortunately their support is not enough to overcome the many missing or broken features in the HomeGauge software.

Nachteile: Wow! The list of issues with HomeGauge is long. 1) Windows only - won't run on Mac.
2) iPhone version crashes regularly.
3) It's nothing more than a glorified list - NO LOGIC.
4) Generated reports are hard to follow.
1) The desktop version is only available on the Windows operating system. If you use a Mac, you have to install Windows on your Mac. Surprisingly, I found that the app actually runs faster on my Mac than on a friend's PC. Go figure… But many of the features that Mac users take for granted are not available under windows. So it becomes a pain to use. 2) Although they offer a mobile version, the iPhone version is less than useless. My RV inspections take 6 to 8 hours and the iPhone version of HomeGauge would crash 3 to 8 times during an inspection. I would always lose at least the last question that I answered. But at times, I lost as many as 8 responses. Every time HomeGauge crashed on the iPhone, I would have to spend several minutes going back to figure out which questions I was going to have to answer again and then re-create those answers. Result: I lost any time that HomeGauge saved me. Really less than useless. 3) It's nothing more than a glorified list. There is NO LOGIC. Therefore the user must answer many unnecessary questions. If the RV has only 2 air conditioners, I shouldn't have to answer questions about 5 ACs. 4) The generated reports are difficult to follow (poorly structured) and only in PDF. There is no built-in color coding.

Easy to Use. Spend more time DOING Inspections

Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Robert A.
Home Inspector RBI-1412
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 5-star experience. Pure and simple. Home Inspectors want support when they need it, but even more than that, they want to spend MORE time doing inspections instead of writing reports! With the Desktop HG app AND my mobile app with dictating capability. I have 90% of my report writing DONE while I am in the field doing the inspection. Bottom line: HG inspection software and their professional reports get me more business and make me more money!

Vorteile: Easy to use - intuitive. Despite HG's great training in the Asheville area and through videos, I was able to get up and running in minimal time. I love that they are constantly adding new capabilities that impact my business growth - like inspection videos!

Nachteile: I hated that HG took away the ability to add a Buyers Warranty with an Inspection report. That was another great value-add my clients liked. The integration (similar to the AirChek radon testing) was another differentiator I wish they did not remove.

Home Gauge takes your business to the next level

Joseph C.
President / Home Inspector
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Using the Home Gauge Companion on the phone or tablet helps to keep the reports, organized, especially when doing multiple inspections in a day. We are able to upload the report to the cloud and the office staff is able to begin reviewing the report and setting it up for final review before we even return to the office.

Vorteile: The ability to include videos and 360° photos with this program provides an excellent value to my customers and allows them to see the issues the way that we see them at the inspection. The 360° photos are a great point of reference, especially for a customer that may not be able to attend the inspection. Also, the ability to work with multiple inspectors on a larger job and merge the reports quickly and efficiently.

Nachteile: As with any home inspection software, there is a learning curve when first setting up the system. However Home Gauge provides fantastic customer support and a full library of instructional videos and documents to assist with setting up and using the software.

Veteran business owner loves working with another Navy Veteran Business Owner

Dino F.
President & Owner
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: HomeGuage software is only as great as the people who provides the technical services. Evertime I contact the HomeGauge support team to address a question or issue regarding my report (99% of the time it's operator error on me!), the service team has been professional, proficient, resourceful, and uncommonly kind while making you feel your question is so important to them. They even call you back to follow up with you, WHO does that? HomeGuage does!!!

Vorteile: This software is not only the most user friendly during and after the inspection services. The software reporting makes my business look so professional and reliable. I routinely get comments about the quality of my reporting with pictures and built in narrative.

Nachteile: Continue to work out the kinks with Apple, I ended up buying a new android phone to prevent lost data while conducting the inspection. Tell you the truth, I love the new phone with the use of Homegauge companion. NO REGRETS!

Homegauge Software is the best I've used!

William C.
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Kommentare: So far, I've had a great experience. I have never experienced a time when I couldn't access it, and my clients and agents appear to like it also.

Vorteile: Over the past four years, I have used a couple different inspection software products. I started with a very basic program, that was inexpensive, but soon realized I needed something with more functionality. Specifically, the ability to customize the program was a must. After another miss, I finally landed on HomeGauge and found that it worked great for my needs. It's very customizable, and was easy to get started. They had some great tutorials and now, over 2 years later, I couldn't do business without it. I also like the ability to save back-ups to the cloud as well as my own computer. Overall, I would say that it fulfills all my needs quite nicely.

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like, which is consistent with almost all software in this day and age. The $30.00 fee every month for using the cloud services. Not that it's pricey, but I'm just not a big fan of SAAS. I miss the days when you bought something, you owned it.

excellent software for home energy audits

Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Shane M.
Operations Manager
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good customer service when you need help. (a real human answers the phone) Pricing is very reasonable as well. We've been using this software for approx 7yrs.

Vorteile: The software is pliable in that it is designed primarily for home inspections but we use it for energy audits and it's very easy to use and customize to fit your needs.

Nachteile: no great way to do utility bill analysis

Want to learn more.

Jan O.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall it has been good. Again I would like to learn more. I am a one man operation and do quite a bit of work. I do not have time to self teach. I do other type real estate work also.

Vorteile: It has the capabilities to do so much more than I am able to do.

Nachteile: I wish that Homegauge would have some classes in Texas.

Best Home Inspection Software

John C.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like the ease of use of the software. I write my reports from my pictures. The pictures are on the right. I review the picture, select the section of the report it goes in, insert, and then choose pre-written smart text to describe the problem. Then I can customize the pre-written text for the specific issue. Highlighting on the picture with arrows, circles, lines... easy. Cropping and zooming the picture... click done. I can even insert hyperlinks to web based articles on electric panel defects or what asbestos tiles look like. I also was able to customize the General Summary the way I wanted it and create a custom cover sheet.

Nachteile: While they have a tablet based interface, the main software itself only runs on Windows. For a while I ran it on a Mac using both Parallels and VMS, but there were always issues with file location (these may have been solved). What I would really like is to be able to log in from any machine (or tablet like an iPad Pro) and write the full report online. They have teased that this is coming... There are several products out there that have been doing this for years. Homegauge is the top in the industry. I am disappointed that this has not come to pass yet. ESPECIALLY since their software is essentially creating an html document and online html document editors have been available for over a decade.

Easily customization and use

Austin M.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This product and company has helped to streamline my processes. I do not use all of their products, but the ones I do use are great.

Vorteile: I have used this software for over six years and love that I can continually fine tune to streamline my process. The online scheduling makes life easy and reduces the amount of phone calls I have to take. It now integrates into my calendar as well. Agreements can be paperless so I do not have keep track of tons of paper and the agents and clients love the report format. Easy to use out of the box, with pictures and video ability.

Nachteile: Several times new features have been promised and either were late in coming or had trouble implementing. Also, sometimes have issues with connecting it to quickbooks for accounting. Reporting has not had any issues that I have encountered.

Home Gauge report review

Paul C.
Home Inspector / owner
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's Great! I contact customer service and get quick replies and easy to follow instructions when I get stuck on something. I feel that they actually listen to their customer base and try to meet the concerns with updates of the software. Sometimes I find myself watching the youtube video's that they do ... it does help.

Vorteile: Really like the software ... pretty easy to use for the most part ... no real learning curve here ... just need to be patient and pay attention that includes when editing a template. I edited mine several times over the years to fit my and my clients needs ... really happy with it.

Nachteile: I don't think it's really the software itself --- but saving / printing to a PDF - well lets say I wish there was an alternative ... Adobe and other PDF's tend to rearrange the report - just doesn't look as nice and neat as the HTML version. The other one is editing Reps info ... including email ... Reps change companies but leave behind team members that use the same email ... maybe a more less restrictive editing ability would be nice.

HomeGauge Review

Robert S.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: HomeGauge has been good software for the most part and they are always looking for ways to improve. I do have my website hosted by HomeGauge and they also created my website. The only thing in that respect is a lot of money to have them service the website and provide SEO services. Using HomeGauge for all my website needs should dictate a discount for SEO and tweaking of the website to be sure its up to date and accessible to all the search engines.

Vorteile: The software is fairly easy to use except when trying to change fields in the software, such as the inspected, not inspected, monitor, safety item, etc. which is somewhat challenging but at least the options are there. The tablet version, uploads, picture ability and videos etc. are very nice and easy to use. Additions such as clients ability to make lists for repair, etc. is also a nice feature.

Nachteile: Some areas are hard to use and the help files are hard to navigate. When items are not included in reports by using the "x", fields that have automatic responses are still included in the report and these have to be manually deleted. It would also be nice to have fields in the report that provide explanations of various items without the inspector having to hunt for them and insert them. Things like the Illustrated Home pictures, explanations such as those used in Verizon Software (out of Canada) automatically inserted when there is a "repair or replace" check-mark in the report would be outstanding. I urge you to check out Verizon if you haven't already as their reports are the premier in my opinion.

One of the best

Damon Z.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Professional reports that wow my clients and business services that have saved time and headaches. An all in one company that offers everything needed to get started. Some of those features may not be as great as could be found elsewhere for more money, but work well enough to satisfy startup business needs and budget.

Vorteile: Full suite of features that help run your business in addition to excellent software, webinars, and customer support.

Nachteile: Can be cumbersome at times. The many options for customizing could be more streamlined and easier to learn as you go. Same with making changes to customer information after scheduling.

Be More user Friendly

Cindy C.
office manager/ ADA inspector/ owner
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mediocre. Font in the overview section of the report is abysmal. Looks bad when uploaded. Looks even worse if the client prints it out. My ADA clients usually do as they meet together to strategize.

Vorteile: 1. Love the flexibility of creating a template for any type of inspection we want to perform at our company.
2. 18. Thank you for letting me call in to the office and say I need to send a large report and the size limit is lifted (I will pay!) and then I can call back to return the cap once report sent.
3. 17. Have a store – publish pricing – do not care if it is high or low prices. Let me know pricing so I can budget for what I want – signature color for email background/ spreadsheet/ signature color for styles and format/ cool fonts – think package like you buy in a video game…

Nachteile: 1. When I go back in to the schedule to add information (the realtor texted me the combo code, for example), I have to remember to uncheck the request payment box. We use Guardian – just not through HG. If I forget to uncheck the box, then it shows the customer needs to pay before they can see the report – can be stressful for the customer .
2. I want to set the color code for the inspectors on the schedule – one was orange for a while and now he is purple. A different inspector is now orange – Yikes!! If I am on the phone and glance at the schedule, I may say a certain inspector is available when that is not true.
3. Need to customize the emails in order to do better branding for our company. I read your code to determine how to make the background blue. It can end up with a lot of question marks all over it when received by the customer – I do not know why. I want to bring a bang when the customer receives the email.
4. I want other items on the new appointment tab. I want to totally customize the type of information that gets put in that email also.
- Option for another ID – for the WDO report
- Option for type of access – combo/ Supra eKey/ ELB/ other (and can put code in the blank)
- Option to put in a gate code
- Option for other to be present at inspection and fill in the blank – we have parent/ sibling/ friend as the buyer rep etc. and the inspector needs to know who that person is.
- Option for detached

My only choice and haven't looked back

Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Owner - Home Inspector
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It has been a wonderful ride as I've become more comfortable with the mobile application and customizing my systems to compliment the web based service. The web services are an additional cost, but you are absolutely missing our and even causing yourself massive headaches if you aren't integrating the web portal.

Vorteile: The ability to create a system that integrates everything from scheduling appointments, to the final product being presented to a client all on a web based portal. It makes communicating with the customer seamless and allows the to create repair lists off the report I have created. Ultimately, it make me look more professional because it offers such a clean interface for my customers to interact with my company and their reports.

Nachteile: Learning the actual reporting software took quite a bit of time. Auto-comments are difficult to figure out without a simple trial and error time. Using their video tutorials I'm sure would have made a world of difference, but I was limited on time when learning the program at the beginning as I was blessed to be busy enough I couldn't take all of them. Of those that I really needed to use to learn something, they were rather informative and usually led me to creating a solution.

Use of HomeGauge Software

Robert T.
Inspector/owner
Bau, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have no problems. I have to adjust to not having more than one inspection open at a time till one is completed. Yes, I can save as another file but I don't want to clutter my lists.

Vorteile: I have used HomeGauge software for over 12 years now. I have looked at and tried others prior to this purchase. I like the ease of use, modifying it to fit my needs of buildings to inspect, the end product to my clients and the support when needed.
My service area is very remote within country settings in the Northeast. I had to be real versatile on my building inspections. Because of the nature of the area I inspect churches, farms, apartment buildings, small commercial office building spaces, residential, new homes, mobile homes, homes mostly in 1800's and even restaurants.
Thanks to the ease of HomeGauge use and the choice of inspection formats they supply, I am able to make any one work to my needs and I can modify to fit the building I inspect.
The software comes with example inspection points that are easily modified or one can add and save for future use and placement of photos.
HomeGauge also offers tools such as website design which was a great thing for me. They helped design and then I can access and update and redesign as needed.
HomeGauge updates it's software, sends you immediate upgrades and always backs up reports. Any problems, just call and they walk you through the easy process. Most recent additional upgrade in past year that clients love is where they can build their own list to be used for negotiations off the original inspection report.
The ease of use of the Companion is the best tool at the site for pictures and notes. I really enjoy using HomeGauge.

Nachteile: Actually there is no complaints that I have using this software. If at any time I do have a question, I make the call, the support team is right there and I get the help needed. Sorry, no "cons" from this user.

Long Time User

Philip G.
Inspector
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, I really like HomeGauge. Just like any company there are hiccups. When ever I experience one and couldn't figure it out on my own I found their Customer Service willing and able to help me out. I have compared other reporting software but I just can't bring myself to learning a new program. I have been happy with my decision I made 15 years ago and don't plan on switching.

Vorteile: I like the fact that the templates are customizable. Example: I live in Colorado where the weather is hot and dry in the summer. Many people use Swamp Coolers. I was able to easily add this inspection item into the template. Also, I can rearrange the inspection items to fit my preferred inspection procedures. I like the fact that the pictures are included with the comment and not made reference to pages of pictures at the end of the report for the client to search for. My Realtors and clients like the Create Repair List function. This has been a great marketing point to my Realtors because it saves them a lot of time in writing up the Inspection Objection report for the seller. Another great feature is I can have auto comments that I want in every report to appear when I start a new report. I no longer have to remember to include them. In the Styles and Material section of the report I was able to select certain items and when they are selected the comment for that item is automatically inserted into the report. An example of this is when I select Federal Pacific Panel in the Styles and Material section a comment also is placed in the report under Electrical that tells the client about the concerns of the FPE. I also do this with aluminum wiring as well as dozens of other items. This is a great time saver for me. I also suggested a feature for labeling manually uploaded report like Radon and Sewer Reports that they now include as a feature.

Nachteile: I would have to say that the think I like the least is the time I spend on generating the report. This is more my fault then HomeGauge. There are quicker ways to generate the report like using your cell phone but I have been using HomeGauge for over 15 years and prefer to do it the old school way using a laptop. But still I only spend 30 to 40 minutes on a report and up to 1.5 hours on a really bad house with all kinds of defects. I prefer to put a lot of detail into my reports.

Great Software

Chip K.
Owner/ Inspector
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am a AHIT trained inspector and was convinced that their software was the best. After talking to many inspectors about the software they were using I decided to give Homeguage a try. I was glad I did!! Homeguage is much better than its competitors that it's in a category of its own. It becomes very apparent that the software was created by a home inspector. The only thing I regret is not switching to Homeguage much sooner. I have been a home inspector going on 11 years and have been using Homeguage almost 5. I have convinced 2 other inspectors in my area to use Homeguage as well and they feel the same way I do.

Vorteile: Customizing Homeguage software is very easy and virtually unlimited variables. Being able to create multiple templates for specific applications makes inspections much easier and efficient. The end result to the customer is a very professional report that is very easy to navigate. Both my customers and realtors are very happy with the reports I turn out.

Nachteile: The biggest con is having to deal with customers that do not have or use email. There is a work around for it but getting contracts and reports to them is a little more time consuming. It probably seems like a con because everything else has been made so much easier.

Homegauge

Rene G.
Bau, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The presentation is very professional and it's made my business better.

Vorteile: The software is very user-friendly you can upload and download true cloud you could use to home gauge companion on site which makes report writing a lot quicker and easier I've been using home gauge for about 15 years or so and I've been able to change my templates and change this and that for my liking and quicker report writing I've tried several other softwares and home gauge is second to none over the years the upgrades have been fantastic their web site Department as-built vantastic website for me and whenever I have a problem I call in the customer service is very good when you call and you can't get ahold of anybody in someone else is on the phone they surely get back to you in a timely manner I would recommend home gauge to anybody getting into the field don't waste your time with other software.

Nachteile: The few things that I don't like on the software would be sometimes there's a glitch here in there which can be expected, but it makes you go to your dashboard and sigh in even though you keep your self signed in. Every month you have to reactivate your your software which can be nerve racking if it is on a Friday and they are closed until Monday and you have report to get out. Which has happend to me. The funny thing is in the past few months i do not remembering reactivating the software so maybe they have fixed it. My agents just love the repair list feature.

??? Not sure what this is for

Bewertet am 1.2.2020
Bart M.
Bau, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My overall experience is very good. I particularly LOVE the great service as you guys are there when I need you. DO NOT CHANGE THIS! You are one of the few companies that I don't have to talk to India to get support, which is really no support at all. You have invested to make sure knowledgeable people for the most part are available to help. There is nothing worse than calling a support line and you know more than the person on the other end about their own software!!

Vorteile: The ability to get the job done. It does what it advertises quickly and efficiently. Love the online feature, where I upload my reports to the website for my customers and realtors. Love the phone app for writing reports at the inspection.

Nachteile: 1). How hard it is to change a report's view and match the colors to the colors of your company, because you have to know CSS style sheets.
2). The fact that I can't sort my comments, and when I add a new I have to use the up/down button to sort alphabetically my comments.
3). The fact that when I add a new value for the "Smart Text Word" to my comment, I can't sort that either, which means I have to take time again to move up/down the new value so that it is sorted alphabetically. Drives me crazy!
4). My template can get corrupted a lot due to me putting in quotes or contraction words or special characters and when that happens it causes a HUGE slow down in the speed of the software. I am using the InterNACHI comments that I purchased. For now, I just don't put in special characters anymore, and I spell out the words instead of contractions.

HomeGauge Review

Henry N.
Bau, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The overall experience with HomeGauge is very good, almost excellent. I wanted a product that gave immediate return, a professional impression, an ease of use for my customers, a rugged, mobile use platform (my phone), a user friendly software and support that made for little downtime. I got/get all of this with HomeGauge.

Vorteile: What I like most about HomeGauge is the software is highly intuitive which allowed for immediate use and revenue stream to payoff the investment. The next thing I like, almost as much as the ease of use, is the customer support; customer support provides immediate useful help, they get me up and running fast. The third thing I like is the software allowed for enough customization that I could/can change it to fit my requirements immediately. I have used the word "immediately" in all three reasons for liking HomeGauge, so I'm thinking what I like best about HomeGauge is that it works for Me immediately.

Nachteile: The thing I least like about HomeGauge is there are limits to the customization of the report form, but, I think, based on my last conversation with customer support, they may be working on my request...

Love HomeGauge and Love the Company Employees

John F.
Owner/Home Inspector
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They overall are great! The customer service/technical support department are top notch and make me feel like they truly do care and want to get to the bottom of any issue I may be having.

Vorteile: The fact that is let me customize the layout of reports to fit my vision of what me reports should look like.

Nachteile: I feel like the app needs some work. It crashes on me frequently and still has bug fixes needed. Updates from the developers are slow to come out.

HOMEGAUGE usability and interface

Iain F.
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: THE CALENDAR/SCHEDULER! Managing a multi inspector firm MUST BE MADE EASIER! If it is not mad easier then I will have to leave HG as much as it will hurt at first, the current way of doing things is not tenable.

Vorteile: It's malleable. I can customize templates very easily. The customer interface is good.

Nachteile: The cumbersome calendar is awful. The CLASSIC SCHEDULER is totally antiquated and there is not support for it anymore. Running a company with more than one inspector is dreadful. There is no smooth crossover from one inspector to another from an admin position. I manage the scheduling and in order to do so each inspector has to have their own profile that I can not toggle back and forth to. I have to literally log out of one and into another each time there is a calendar change. Interface with Outlook and Google calendar should be WAAYY easier