Fast, Extremely Reliable, Flexible.

Bewertet am 21.10.2015
Lawrence C.
CPA/CFO/Consultant

Kommentare: As a part-time CFO for numerous companies, I have used Plus & Minus for over 25 years. Before finding Plus & Minus I was a dealer for several of the top accounting software packages. The complexity of the other accounting software systems often resulted in long and difficult implementations. The simple, thoughtful design of Plus & Minus allows users to be up quickly and easily import the records from their old systems. On day one of going live they usually have several years of historical data in Plus & Minus. From Job Cost to Manufacturing to Government accounting, Plus & Minus can handle any type of company and any level of complex internal cost center reporting. I've installed the software for Manufacturing companies in China to several Government agencies in Antigua. The loyalty among Plus & Minus users to this software is unbelievable. Most accounting software can export data to Excel, but only great software can import all data from excel.

Very happy long-time user

Bewertet am 23.9.2015
Rowan C.
Vice President

Kommentare: P&M handles financial aspects of our oil and gas business very well and has done so for about 15 years. Best features for us are: rapid inquiry of ANY transaction in our 15-year HISTORY, easy drill-down into journal entry data, customized self-designed reports, painless import of transactions from Excel, extensive capability to export tailor-made spreadsheets and transactions into Excel. Tim and Tom have been very responsive in addressing any questions or examining any issues we have had; they and their support team are hands-on.
Our one quibble is that some features (including some powerful ones) take some time to learn, and the user manuals focus on WHAT a feature will do, not WHY you might want to use it. The user manuals thus focus on commands and not on the functions you might want to achieve.
Overall, we continue to use the software to run our businesses and expect to do so for the next 15 years.

Started with Plus &Minus back in 2005 and the first to use their Union Payroll System.

Bewertet am 11.8.2015
Stephen S.
CFO

Kommentare: We are a union stone installation company that track all costs by project.
Pros: -The ease of the system's navigation logic helps a lot with employee daily efficiency.
-They have very good tools for running special reports or for any inquires you may have.
-The time sheet allows us to charge our union labor costs by man by hour for every
project which allows us to use the certified payroll when it's project required.
-Plus and Minus's customer service has been exceptional for us and our relationship is
now close to ten years.
Con: -My only con - the daily file can get rather large fast but at the same time, it
gives you the flexibility to make corrections prior to moving the data to the history
file.

We could use, pretty much, any accounting software... we choose Plus&Minus

Bewertet am 30.7.2015
David S.
Software Developer

Kommentare: Plus&Minus has been our business's accounting software for 20 years. The flexibility of Plus&Minus is a huge draw. Their concept of being able to view data in a multidimensional format has provided analysis in ways we have not experienced elsewhere. In addition, we have helped a number of businesses set up and convert from their previous accounting software. Plus&Minus has a number of built-in tools that really help in the process. Finally, ASLAN Data Services, Inc. has logged thousands of hours developing specialized utilities to supplement Plus&Minus for industry specific needs. All-in-all, any business that realizes the importance of good accounting practices and the information it provides would be well advised to take a serious look at Plus&Minus Accounting Software.

Software is fabulous easy to use never lose data and you can run multiple companies

Bewertet am 4.8.2015
James K.
Controller

Kommentare: The system is built to control and monitor entries. It has the capability of doing payrolls, inventory, billings, etc as part of one purchase software system. No need to buy or install separate modules. One of the aspectsI appreciate is data is secured and you never close a year you but open new years and the detail entries remain as long you want or need to be kept. I have used the software for many years and i have had to reconstruct prior years and was able to because the entries were still visible. Another aspect of the software i appreciate is that you need to make a correction, the system requires you to do a correcting entry in lieu of changing an original entry.

The reporting options are just great!

Bewertet am 6.1.2016
Susan G.
Accountant

Kommentare: Zumbrota Bearing and Gear has found Plus&Minus to be highly configurable with an (almost) unlimited variety of reporting options. The viewing of financial and inventory transaction detail is especially helpful when resolving data entry errors. Running multiple companies from different physical locations on a single server with millions of records is very fast. And these companies are able to share common data within the Plus&Minus accounting system. Exporting and importing tools for the various aspects of the system dramatically cut down the time that would be necessary to make the same multiple changes or updates manually.

After using many financial systems, I now only want to use +&-!!!

Bewertet am 8.10.2015
John G.
Controller

Kommentare: I used Plus and Minus in Houston, Texas and then took +&- with me to the new company (formerly Wilrig, merged into Brasil) in Lafayette, LA and then to Brasil. After six years in Brasil, when I returned to the USA, the company in Brasil continued using +&-. +&- is simple, very reliable, very fast and complete with easy interface to Excel, both inputting and exporting data. I have used an ERP system that cost millions of dollars. I would take +&- any day over the million dollar ERP system. After using many financial systems, I now only want to use +&-!!! Sincerely,
John H. Guy, CPA

Using Plus & Minus is smooth sailing

Bewertet am 31.7.2015
Dorothy B.
Accountant

Kommentare: Other software that I used is like a sinking ship. I have been in the accounting field for more than forty years, and I've had the opportunity to work with not only Plus & Minus, but also SAP, MAPICS, and QuickBooks throughout my career. Plus & Minus has been, by far, the easiest software to use because of its ability to do multiple transactions in the same window, making the transition from sales, purchasing, and work-in-process seamless. Their single file makes data entry quick and effortless and allows for infinite reporting versatility.

I have used this software since it was first available. I love it. It is a great accountingprogram

Bewertet am 17.7.2015
Judy D.
Office Manager/Accounting

Kommentare: I have used Plus&Minus for many years. Easy to learn. For a construction company, like ours- it gives me all the job cost and financial info I need. I have used many different accounting softwares, in the 32 years I have been at this company and I see no reason to ever change. Last year we tried going on the QuickBooks----no comparision. We continued on using Plus&Minus. I cannot give you anything negative about this software. The support team for this software is amazing.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Meets all expectations

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Ayushi M.
Student

Vorteile: A very easy to use application that basically allows for real-time financial reporting. This has made book keeping very easy.