Über Indigo8

Fashion or wholesale we'll manage your entire business from style development and sales orders to invoicing, PO's, warehousing and POS.

Erfahre mehr über Indigo8

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Indigo8

Indigo8 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 9 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du Indigo8 bereits verwendet?

Joseph
Joseph
Sales & Brand Director in Australien

DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT

Kommentare: AMAZING - great team, great Proust , great customer relationships with our clients hwi now receive their orders itemised with images etc at the DROP of a file - Pun intended>

I loved the easy to use interface - especially the drag and drop functionality which made my life so easy and helped me better understand the training process....

I felt it could have been faster however i also feel i am not clutching at straws as its pretty inpresive

Marco
Company Director in Australien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great time saver and organiser

Kommentare: Really not sure if i could run my business as well as i am with out Indigo 8. Ticks every box for my business.

Great support service, ease of invoicing, inventory control, integration with other systems, ease of tracking customer accounts, ease of adding new products, good for large size ranges and colour ranges of products, ease of creating supplier purchase orders and receiving customer sales orders. Overall will be an asset to keeping your business organised and on top of daily orders.

Occasionally the system can be slow but with a good support service these problems are normally sorted very quickly.

Gess
Designer in
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Indigo8 software

Kommentare: The Staff training are very friendly, always available when we call for help!

the soft ware allows me to view my collection along with pricing an units at a few mouse click away. the software is very easy to use.

the software doesn't allow you to add in freight or discount when orders are coming form Joor

Jane
Director in Australien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So easy to use

Kommentare: Indigo8 is a flexible and ever changing software system that has adapted its systems as the market changes. It is affordable and user friendly for the whole team

It is a web based software, so I can jump on anywhere anytime.

It can be hard to get some clear information (reports).

Antwort von Indigo8 Solutions

Thanks so much for the review Jane. We are glad the system is still working so well for you and your business is continuing to grow.

Nicholas
Commerical & Operations Manager in Australien
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Small - Medium Business Software Package for the Fashion Industry

Kommentare: Indigo 8 re-defines work processes and work flows within our business and this has proven to be fantastic! The very use of it assists the business to streamline and define job roles. We are far more efficient than ever before!

It's easy, it's intuitive and it works extremely well! Ask for a reasonable change or update and it's done!

I'm still trying to work out the Reporting Module!

Antwort von Indigo8 Solutions

Thanks Nicholas, we are so glad the system is working out so well for you. I know that our staff also really enjoy working with Boom Shankar

Nick
Director in

Very Nice

Kommentare: We really feel that we made the right choice, in total we looked at seven systems and chose Indigo8 and they were not the most expensive by a long way. Offers everything you need except POS, which we did not require.

We purchased the CLEARSTREAM product from Indigo8 to run our entire supply chain. For us the standout feature is the integrated customer web sites that lets us provide each of our customers their own web site that lets them see their stock, order their stock and manage their inventory. This has greatly helped our sales team. Their Inventory management system is the best we found, very simple and better than most specialized systems that we looked at. When you consider this is just a small component of this system it is outstanding.

The implementation period is a little daunting, we have just completed and it took about 5 months to get everything working. In saying that they do a massive amount of work and modify the system to make everything as easy as possible for you.

Antwort von Indigo8 Solutions

Hi Nick Thanks so much for your review we really appreciate and we are so glad that you decided to go with our enterprise system. We look forward to continue working with you into the future

Kate
Production Manager in Australien

Review of Indigo8

Kommentare: great customer support! the team is always available to help.

It is visually is easy to navigate through

Find it is slow when loading purchase orders or turning into PDF's Cannot see full length of colourway names in some pages EG the sales allocation page

Sandra
Owner in Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

We use Indigo8 Lite to run our small fashion brand "Grassbred"

Kommentare: We love this software. I have worked for larger fashion companies for many years and when I decided to start up my own label I never thought I would be able to afford a system like this, or any system for that matter. Indigo8 does everything we need from holding all our style information to managing orders and inventory in a really modern easy to use interface all for what I think is a very small monthly cost. I would not hesitate in recommending this system to other companies like mine

Antwort von Indigo8 Solutions

Hi Sandra its great to hear that your loving our new Lite system, it looks like your new label is really taking off so that's also fantastic. Enjoy the system and please let us know if you feel there are any other ways that we can help you grow your business The team at Indigo8

Tuan
Vietnam

Like the India Airway Company

Kommentare: Purchasing the Services, Indigo8 requires you to provide the Company with financial qualification and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number, and the number of employees within the organization that will be using the Services ("Billing Information").

Antwort von Indigo8 Solutions

Hi Tuan Thanks for your review. We look forward to working with you in the future Indigo8 Team