Filtern nach:

Premium Usability 2019 FinancesOnline

Erfahre mehr über PinPoint

Ravi T.
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2019

"A True Electronic Document Management System"

Kommentare: PinPoint has helped us go digital and have the Invoicing process happen in the EDMS.

Vorteile: PinPoint does not limit or hide behind pay walls. They have a simple and cheap pay model and that is per year according to the number of years. It is easy to learn and understand. It Supports PDF Forms + Digital & Electronic Signatures. With features like Drag & Drop documents in PinPoint and sharing an external link with 3rd party without worrying about document security, PinPoint has helped us a lot. PinPoint recently revamped their whole UI which made it more easy to use and Navigate. PinPoint also comes with a FREE fully fledged CRM.

Nachteile: Nothing to say here from me. PinPoint is on the right track and they are pushing out new features and updates every 3 months.

Gerry P.
VP / CFO
Rundfunkmedien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2019

"PinPoint excellent price point1"

Kommentare: We have over 1 million documents presently scanned in our 5 file rooms. With one particular file room we have made available to our Account Executives (remote applications) the prior days activity logs allowing them major time savings in locating data and the invariable "lost" document or "checked out" documents issues have vanished. Having the electronic documents gives them access any time of day or night and they never have to worry about where they can locate what they are need of for a client. The timeliness of retrieval is only upon their shoulders and not dependent upon anyone else.

Vorteile: Ease of installation, functionality, embedded feature rich tools. Excellent customer service and support! The speed with which the software is able to retrieve queries when using meta data searches. The capability to have the scanned documents OCR'd in the background speeds up processing. The various privacy levels which limit access to highly confidential data. The excellent price point for the software and the annual ongoing maintenance contracts. This feature rich software, for the price, is an amazing tool to have at your disposal to reduce the paper clutter that traditional filing cabinets require and that off-line storage area that is no longer required (major cost savings)

Nachteile: I cannot think of any! We have had such great success with the product.

Marcos A.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
    3,5 /5
    3,5 /5
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2015

"PinPoint in Logistics"

Vorteile: It's easy to use. The software is user-friendly once you get used to it.

Nachteile: It's confusing at first, but once you get used to it, it is pretty easy.

• Bewertet am 23.1.2015
Kamran Q.
ITS Director
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2019

"PinPoint Document Management System"

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Pinpoint is a positive one and I would recommend it to anyone with an extensive filing database that requires consistent activity.

Vorteile: Pinpoint is a great system for managing documents. Its filing system and searchable pdf feature make it easy to track down old docs in our archives. Uploading and updating new docs is simple and fast. There are helpful dashboards that make navigating Pinpoint on a daily basis stress-free.

Nachteile: My biggest complaint with pinpoint is actually that it has too many features. There are several for which our office has no need, but the options can’t be toggled off so they clutter the search fields, the upload window, and the gallery view.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Janice C.
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2016

"Moved to PinPoint from eDrawer"

Kommentare: I've been wanting to make some recommendations for changes in PinPoint, so thank you for this opportunity to do so! I have seen some great things come out of your company. Thank you for constantly improving on what you have created, and for giving us the opportunity to have a voice in those changes. We started out with eDrawer and moved to PinPoint. Each software program has it's plus and minuses. We found PinPoint to be more user friendly. But, we liked the way eDrawer let us personally organize and view things better than PinPoint. One feature that I would like to see implemented in PinPoint is the ability to export an entire Folder's documents together. Currently if I want to export a case (folder), I have to export one sub-divider at a time. I would like to be able to export the entire folder and have the documents separated into their sub-folders in the hierarchy. This would make for a clean and easily understandable export in one swoop. Also, folks find it confusing when the document opens in a separate window. I would recommend that the document open in the same window, and when you click "save" or complete your workflow, it would take you back to the previous screen you were on (in that same window) and refresh that screen. If you want to open several documents and still leave that page (window) open, then you could hit "Control" when you open the document so that it opens in a new window. Speaking of workflow, when folks click on the "workflow complete" button, they don't see the pop-up box to complete the action because they have to scroll up to see it. I would recommend either moving where you have the "workflow complete" button to the top of the screen (where the pop-up window appears), or have the pop-up window appear next to where the "workflow complete" button is at the bottom of the screen. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to let you know how your product works for us!

von LSSP an 10.3.2016

Thank you for performing this review.
We will contact you as well as you can export an entire folder or case at one time already.

Ed D.
Director of IT
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Easy to use"

Kommentare: End users have been very happy.

Vorteile: I like how they have updated this over the years. Like the training access. Support is always helpful and gives us instructions on documentation as well.

Nachteile: Not any cons was happy when we migrated from the server version to the cloud.

Jill A.
Registered Client Associate
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Rough Start"

Kommentare: We struggled a lot getting PinPoint set-up. There needs to be a manual showing how to use ARIE and load documents. We had not realized the font size affected how well ARIE sorted the documents. Despite our struggles, we now can run and use PinPoint seamlessly and it works for our firm very well.

Vorteile: I like the customization of how to name and index documents. My one-on-one training sessions with our PinPoint representative have been extremely helpful.

Nachteile: I think from the admin's perspective, it is very difficult to set-up and customize. Visually when setting up permissions, it is not very user friendly. Although the paid trainings with PinPoint representatives are VERY helpful, the free online information is NOT that helpful at all.

Donna M.
Dir Ops & Admin
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"PinPoint Operation"

Kommentare: We are storing client files primarily on the system. We also have from time to time auditors come in from the State or we turn files into the court. We are able to provide a thumb drive with the requested information.

Vorteile: Ability to look for a file once already in the system. It is good and bad to have options on how to do the same thing multiple ways. It makes the system definitely flexible but makes it difficult to train. We have to pick a process and train others. Once you know the options it is easier
We like the video training. Needs to be updated to new version

Nachteile: Support documentation is too wordy. It is difficult to follow. Need hierarchically step by step instructions with pictures. You can tell the person that writes it definitely knows the system but there are assumptions.
Would prefer to not have to go through DropBox for the pick up the file feature.
When viewing pages have to scroll up and down and across to see the pages. If on the screen there was a way to minimize the Group Programs section on the left to extend the screen.

Joan A.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2019

"Excellent Customer Relations and Communications"

Kommentare: Our business is hugely paper intensive. Due to this system we have been able to cost effectively store all of our documents and have them easily retrievable.

Vorteile: It does everything that I could want and very infrequently do I have an issue. When I do, they are very prompt to respond and correct the situation. Most of the time it has been a connection issue to through the web. At most this happens 1 or 2 times per year.

Nachteile: Everything works really well. There are a lot of functions that I don't use, but that is due to the nature of our business, not the product.

Susie R.
Accounting/Purchasing Manager
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"PinPoint Review"

Kommentare: My coworkers don't have to come to me to find various paperwork--it is at their finger tips--of course I still have to remind them occasionally, but that is simple.

Vorteile: I don't have to go looking for anything in a file folder or look for folders any longer. I just pull up pinpoint and search for what I need. My office is no longer full of folders and papers. Everyone has access to all the folders, so they can look for what they need and no longer ask me for them.

Nachteile: PinPoint has a few annoying features--like you have to click a certain area of a drop down or it won't open. It sometimes won't load unless you close the browser and reopen.

Kristi G.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"PinPoint Document Management"

Kommentare: Just as I indicated above, affordable, reliable software that manages my documents. I know I don't have to worry about them. PinPoint has helped with my peace of mind so much.

Vorteile: PinPoint is affordable but yet helps me be HIPAA Compliant. I have the ability to monitor usage and run audit reports. We also have a reliable, searchable document management system in PinPoint. It is great!

Nachteile: Learning to create the structure for my business, but the PinPoint rep was awesome and helped so much.

Carey S.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Pinpoint/Edrawer"

Kommentare: Pinpoint has been a great purchase and highly recommend it

Vorteile: The software is very robust, has mean features, a lot which I do not use, but I know they are there if ever needed. Many API's and wonderful customer services.

Nachteile: I really cannot say anything bad or negative about the software

Tom P.
IT
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Insurance Agency"

Kommentare: Great company to do business with. Have been with them for many versions of the software and the product keeps improving.

Vorteile: Ease of use and performance. Secure storage.

Nachteile: Once in a while a document is too large or has security properties that are not compatible, but this is rare.

Jon S.
Accounting Specialist
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Pinpoint"

Kommentare: They are willing to answer questions but I would prefer phone support more than just emails or website support.

Vorteile: Filing the documents with ease is what I enjoy.

Nachteile: Finding documents takes multiple steps; merging documents seem to take a long time since latest update

Nicole P.
Project Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2018

"helps with Document revisions"

Kommentare: helps with document management and online backups of important data files. 3rd party integrations are inbuilt and helps with adding more functionality and features.

Vorteile: PinPoint let us manage documents online and keep revisions. Versioning has been the great feature since we can recover to previous revisions easily. The documents can be shared and sync'd with various devices.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Jennie S.
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Customer satisfaction"

Kommentare: Great way to store your data

Vorteile: Easy to search for files in latest version

Nachteile: I can not think of anything major, instruction manual could use more detail

Jeff A.
Controller
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2019

"Great product, greater people"

Vorteile: The functionality of the software is amazing. The support you get from the folks at LSSP is amazing! They are quick and ready to help with solutions.

Nachteile: There is nothing I dislike about this product.

Dave H.
consultant
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2016

"Migrated from eDrawer to cloud based Pinpoint"

Kommentare: Pros -
1. cloud has always been up when I needed access to my documents
2. integration with drop box is easy
3. always on the latest version - no patches or upgrades needed
4. Excellent response time to locate and view documents
Cons
1. No way to reorder the columns based on a users preference
if not using a field(doc status), cannot move to far right and allow the meta data fields you need to be in main area of screen.
2. cannot hide column (like doc#) - since it is of no use to a user
3. cannot sort a column - ascending or descending
4. after a migration - folders are not in alphabetical order
5. some screens are full of many functions (powerful) but also too much for some users.
(provide some user preference settings to simply user interface )
6. moving a doc from one folder to another - should keep current divider as default, instead of making user reselect divider
7. if using the NAMED dropbox folder, no easy way to copy this prefix from the pinpoint display

von LSSP an 9.3.2016

Thank you for your comment and feedback.
we will keep those on the list for review at next enhancement set.

Ted S.
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2019

"PinPoint"

Kommentare: Took a little time to get comfortable with it as we had in on a server. Once we did it has worked great.

Vorteile: Software is easy to use and documents are accessible from anywhere since it is cloud based.

Nachteile: Sometimes it takes a while to load the software up but this seems better as of late.

• Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Susy G.
Customer Support
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Pin Point User"

Vorteile: It works great as a filing cabinet. I was able to find the files needed. Once I knew how to use it could go back and forth between types of files.

Nachteile: Not easy to use, It does not have an easy flow, from signing in to retrieving the files. a bit cumbersome.

Valerie S.
    4,5 /5
    4,5 /5
  • Bewertet am 13.10.2014

"Good document management system - very user-friendly"

Vorteile: The product is easy to use once it is set up to your specific needs. The customer service at LSSP has been fantastic. They respond quickly and provide personal attention and dedication to solve any problems encountered.

Nachteile: This is very specific, but when you go to search on certain screens, the system doesn't allow you to just click the back arrow to return to the search screen. You have to go through a couple of steps from the main menu to get back to the search screen. Also, the way the alphabetical folders show on the screen is a little backwards.

• Bewertet am 13.10.2014
Kenny B.
Principal, Senior Engineer
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2016

"Great Support Team! Using filtering page to find docs is complicated. Some bugs we've encountered."

Kommentare: Personally (but I use Pinpoint all of the time), I find it easy to use, great for storing, I've seen some bugs (minor), and have offered suggestions to your support staff. When I train my staff to use Pinpoint, I hear complaints that it's difficult to navigate; to find documents, hard to figure out the Search Content page (we use this page the most). I think the more we will use it, the better response I will receive (just have not achieved this level of satisfaction yet). We would like to have outsiders use the View User screen (to view their own documents, without calling us to send them), but I have a feeling they may find it difficult to use as well. Errick is awesome! and your web support is very good too!

von LSSP an 11.3.2016

thank you and we will keep your comments to help us.

Marilyn M.
Owner/Paralegal
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2016

"I use this software to manage large document criminal cases for defense attorneys in California"

Kommentare: The attorneys I work with are largely computer-literate only to the extent of being able to do Google searches, and legal research (Lexis, Westlaw, etc.). A few of them also able to use social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). In short, they have no experience using document management programs, so having one that is as easy to use as PinPoint is really a necessity for them. I have had excellent reviews from all the attorneys who have used the program. The only "complaint" I have is that it seems really difficult to clear out cases once they are done. I would like it if we could just hit "delete" and have the cabinets go away (with a warning message of course).

von LSSP an 9.3.2016

Thank you for your comment and feedback.

Diane S.
Office Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2016

"Still learning the best ways to maximize this software."

Kommentare: We are still learning to use this and find it better than E-Drawer in many ways. We are frustrated at finding documents that are not able to be viewed. When we have contacted customer service they want a full list of those documents. We don't know that something is not able to be viewed until we are looking for something and find that message. That is very frustrating. We have also encountered several times when Pinpoint has not moved items from our copyscan which has lead to more work on our side as we had to determine what needed to be rescanned (we had been deleting the copyscan folder once we moved the files over).

von LSSP an 10.3.2016

Thank you for the review, and we will make note and improve on this.

Laura R.
Director of Reimbursement

"eDrawer"

Kommentare: The biggest issue we encounter with this product are the security settings. We can only have one administrator login add Drawers/Folders to the system. There needs to be greater flexibility with the system. The overall concept is easy to use and understand as long as the user has a set naming scheme. The cons we have experienced are: the delay in response to technical support questions, we were billed for a maintenance fee that was not expected per the contract, and the license we received this year for the system is listed as a different company.

von LSSP an 10.3.2016

Thank you for your reply.