Filtern nach:

Über FormDocs

Electronic forms tool that helps create forms for proposals, quotations, & work orders using auto-fill, field validations, etc.

Erfahre mehr über FormDocs

Michael P.
VP IT in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Forms Software as well as Customer Support

Kommentare: We evaluated several form software packages and FormDocs was the only one that allowed for serial number generation, which was very important to us.

Ability to design custom forms relatively easily. But most importantly, the data gets embedded inside the actual form. Several years ago, our server got hacked and all files were locked out with the exception of the FormDocs files. This is a very important, probably unknown, security feature! We started with FormFlow designed forms but after that product left the market, we moved on to FormDocs. Very happy we did. On-line documentation was very helpful in getting started.

Several small glitches. For example, an option is to send documents via PDF. There is an option box to "Remember settings" but clicking it does not remember settings for future pdf sent documents. Another issue is "Forms Automation Basic" [FAB} scripting that is available in the Forms Design module. This optional feature does not have the kind of documentation available for someone who wants to learn about form automation but is not knowledgable about the FAB scripting language. The preferred method for customer support is via e-mail (but they respond quickly). "

Ron B.
President in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Needs a public source for FAB script samples.

Kommentare: If I had not used FormFlow* for over 10 years and was skilled in Visual Basics I would have had a much harder time coming up to speed with this program and FAB script. That said FAB script is very different than Visual Basics.

A good replacement for FormFlow*. Other than a different programming script it was an easy transfer. However, we found it easier create each template from scratch. Copy and Paste data fields makes it go faster.

Poor customer support. Source for FAB script examples hard to find. A blog called Tek tips used to publish FAB script examples but was recently taken down. Good thing we keep a binder of sample FAB. It's almost like these blogs are taken down on purpose. Not sure why. It would be helpful to new customers if Formdocs* included more samples of FAB script.

Tom K.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Been using since 2001

Kommentare: Not good

The best thing about this program is I can go in and change the report as the situation deems necessary. Which saves a lot of time and money

The customer service is the worst. The do not respond to your questions or emails. Its supposed to update with each operating system update but it does not and you have to purchase new software each time. The only way to reach someone for service is you have to call the sales department and have them transfer you to some one who, guaranty is going to have an attitude problem. I highly recommend looking somewhere else. I never refer or recommend this to any of my colleagues even though I get asked all the time. They have probably lost at least 30 to 40 new clients from me alone

Gary E.
Administrative Planner in
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive solution to complex data gathering and reporting needs.

Kommentare: We are a public children services agency and, as such, have extensive reporting requirements at the local, state and federal levels. FormDocs enables us to collect data using very user-friendly paper-like electronic forms. The data entered is retained in a relational database of all entries from the forms. Extraction of the data into a spreadsheet for extensive data manipulation and reporting is built into the system. The ability to do complex calculations within a form is powerful. Extensive if-then-else decision capabilities enable forms flow and control.

Low cost. Ease of use. Extensive collection of tools. Responsive and effective customer/technical support staff. Support specialist has an encyclopedic knowledge of all things FormDocs. They also exhibits infinite patience with those of us who do not have extensive skills in the technical arena and always responds in a timely manner.

FAB (Forms Automation Basic) is an extremely powerful tool that can turn a simple form into a powerful application. However, outside of a few included examples, there is no training made available for FAB.

Joseph C.
Fire Official/Inspector in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, Selbstständig

Well satisfied with use of software.

Kommentare: Overall well satisfied with the workings of the software.

Being able to create and make changes to my forms.

Waiting for responses back due to questions / problem(s).

Antwort von FormDocs

vor 6 Monaten

Formdocs offers free, expert USA-based support to all registered customers having a valid Formdocs license. The typical response time is between one and two business days. For customers who desire faster response times, Formdocs offers an optional software maintenance subscription that includes priority support with guaranteed same business-day response time; the extra cost of priority support, which includes all major and minor software updates for free, is between $15 to $40 per license, depending on the product. This extra cost is totally optional and can be calculated and viewed on the Formdocs product selection page.

Arish R.
V P in USA
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Formdocs

Kommentare: Our business operations would stop immediately without Formdocs. We use it to manage our jobs using the database The search function is phenomenal. We can search 10 years of data in a few seconds.

Cost Effective Small and customizable program Works flawless as single user

Database management could use refinement Tech support option for phone calls or chat I would pay for that.

Paul D.
owner in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Kommentare: program WAS OK,now its dead and there is NO support that i have yet to find after 3 days.
Ill have to move on and grin n bear it. BEWARE!

Forms are what i needed simple proposal and invoices n keeps track.

There was an update and i have been wiped out system that will not recognize me ,my email, license reg code, user id etc etc. after trying everything thru help i have been attempting to contact them and there is NO contact via voice. Even tried sales # posted on formdoc site with no success. ALL automated I'm screwed as it wont let me send emails either as it wont recognize my information.

Antwort von FormDocs

vor 6 Monaten

We're sorry to hear you suffered a system crash. The good news is that expert USA-based support is available free of charge to all licensed and registered Formdocs customers. Please visit the website, click on "Help" and then choose "Contact Support". Note that if you do not correctly enter valid license information in the support request form, or if you don't provide a valid e-mail address, your support request will not reach the support staff for a reply.

Marilyn d. H.
mental health provider in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Buyer be aware of demo choices

The software for the most part works very well for filling out CMS 1500 forms and keeping track of claims. It could be a little easier to do a new claim from an old one if you didn't have to delete all the DOS from the old one - do a template for each patient instead.

The free trial offer I found only offered the standard version and made no mention of the 2 other versions that have different features and price points. After 30 days I purchased the lite version as it met all my needs but only after the purchase did I discover that I would lose all data on the the demo version and I would have to start over re entering all the data from 30 days of claims. Very disappointed that this was not made clear from the beginning.

David K.
Policy & Compliance Manger in USA

We were attempting to create them without the software at first, it was too slow!

It allows you to enter the current times! By creating more user friendly forms, officers can be more effective.

The learning curve is a little sharp, choose the right person to use the software and you will be fine. The person should have computer knowledge and an understanding about what the agency needs.

Susan H.
LMT in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Medical Form templates

Kommentare: I use Form Docs to help me fill out C1500 forms for motor vehicle claims. They were the lowest cost and the most accurate program I have come across. Very easy to use and printed to form specifications. I am very pleased with this program.

Ease of use. Helpful hints.

Jaime D.
IT in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Software and Support

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As awesome as the software is, the support team makes it the best. Not only do they respond fast, know what they are talking about and get any questions or issues resolved, they also follow up and let you know where they are in the process. I am 100% happy with our decision to go with FormDocs. Thank you guys for all the hard work you do to make a super user friendly product and build such a great team that knows what they are doing.

FormDocs is very easy to use on both the creating side and the user side and has all the bells and whistles you could ask for.

There are no cons that I can think of at this time.

Randy F.
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service is non existent

The software works fine but they stop supporting older versions and offer no relief.

I purchased this software four years ago. Worked fine. My computer needed to be replaced and although I have a software license, they will not offer me the opportunity to re-download it. They say I need to purchase a new version at 150% of the cost of the original software. They insist I needed to have purchased "Upgrade Insurance" when I bought it. What a SCAM. Zero customer service, just rude salespeople. Terrible company.

Victor R.
painter in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great for Proposal Forms and Invoice Forms

Kommentare: It took a little time, but once I got my Proposal Form just the way I wanted (with a little help from Kelly in support), it is now really easy to use to create and send out Proposal Forms to my customers. FormDocs lets me send the proposals as PDF, so people get them fast, which they really like.