OpenAIR Bewertungen

von Cambridge Online Systems

Filtern nach:

Über OpenAIR

Ein System, das dazu entwickelt wurde, die Planung, Steuerung und das Management von Flugzeug- und Komponenten-Wartungen zu unterstützen.

Erfahre mehr über OpenAIR

Implementation Project Specialist
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2018

"We use openair to track all billing and timesheets for our business"

Kommentare: We can easily invoice our customers and trigger that based on marking tasks completed. We no longer have to check spreadsheets and email people to verify it is time and then lose track of something to bill.

Vorteile: I like that it is able to connect to salesforce and that it allows you to track not only client related billing but also internal time, milestones, etc. It is pretty easy to use and has a lot of features that makes our day to day a lot easier. It enhances cross department communication and prevents items from falling through the cracks.

Nachteile: I don't like that it is a little difficult to break tasks down past a certain point... this may be a user training related con.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2018
    Nicht bewertet
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Not User Friendly"

Kommentare: OpenAir is okay. The interface should be cleaned up a bit to make it user friendly.

Vorteile: The fact that I could see all of my colleagues schedule. This made it easier to see who I was going to be in a project with. This is the only pro for me.

Nachteile: It’s all over the place. It can be a bit confusing when doing expense reports and time sheets. The interface need to be cleaned and organized.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019