Über Report Master

Der führende Berichteverfasser für Chiropraktiker erstellt schnell und einfach tägliche SOAP-Notizen sowie Anfangs-, Zwischen- und Abschlussberichte.

Erfahre mehr über Report Master

You can customize the exam forms however you like. Once you get the hang of it its just point and click with options to write in and add whatever you need.

Examples: pain frequency should go up by 5 not a range 0-25. The subjective part should compare present to past pain levels and frequencies, then have a percentage of improvement in the assessment.

Bewertungen zu Report Master

Report Master hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 123 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Report Master bereits verwendet?

Dr. Sharon
Dr. Sharon

Documentation Software

Kommentare: Great!

I like the thoroughness and ease of use.

I like lease the minor glitches when printing report.

Ali
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love it. Made for Lazy chiropractors. Say good bye to paper. Point & click. Inexpensive

Kommentare: Everyone helpful and genuine.

It is truly the software made for easy use. Life made easy. Just point and click. SOAP notes done fast. Reports done super fast. Reports are efficient &professional. Technical support, Superb, only a Text away. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] truly wants to do you right. Helpful, Knowledgeable, genuine. Text him/ call his cell always available, Always helpful. Inexpensive. No monthly subscription or payments. One time fee. You can access your data from anywhere. Remote access.

One user at a time of use. I wish it was a cloud base. But love it regardless.

Andres
Doctor in USA

Good...but needs work!

Kommentare: We've noticed that this program is better than others we've tried. Over the years we do enjoy this program, but we've had to format it to suit our needs and has room for future improvements. It is too much repetitive words and editing once the report is written.

- report master version 6 - the format on how it writes the report/note - it helps to write the notes quicker

- We have to edit A LOT! - new version we have to change the format - a lot of repetition in words - had many issues after getting version 8 -not user friendly

Jim

Report Master

The amount of details that the software allows you to have. The details of the reports. The ease of creating your own auto-codes. The quickness of doing a SOAP note.

Not printing everything on a report and having to go through several steps just to make sure that the information you want is included in the report. Inability to navigate out of a window without crashing the whole software. Losing information when you click off of an open window. Inability to copy previous exam to a re-exam to save time going through the whole process again.

Dr. David
Doctor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Software with great people behind it!

Kommentare: I have owned Report Master for many years and out of all the software I own, it is on my top 5 list. It truly is a great solution for your clinic. I originally bought it for the sole purpose of creating AWESOME PI motes (which it does and very quickly and effortlessly!). However, I am currently in a Medicare Audit which is devastatingly not fun, to say the least. Thank God I have and have been using Report Master because without it I would be screwed! Because of Report-Master, I am able to produce EXACTLY what Medicare is requesting in roughly 800 pages of notes created with the use of Report Master. I strongly urge you to buy this program, for it is more valuable than you currently realize.

congruity of use, tech support, price

unable to hide the tons and tons of Orthopedic tests that you never use. Just WAY to much data to be quick and effective in the orthopedic module

Thanks Doc!! Ron

George
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best complete chart note and report writer on the market.

Kommentare: Any one who has written a chart note or report, knows how long and tedious the process can be. Report Master has taken all the steps to streamline the process eliminating hours of unnecessary writing. Report Master is a great fit for small to large sized practices seeking to achieve Meaningful Use, improve quality of patient charting, and reduce time spent writing the reports.
Report Master has been streamlined to save time and simplify movement from one function to another, ultimately giving staff and doctors more time to spend with patients. After reading a report written on Report Master I have received compliments from health care providers, attorneys, and patients, marveling on how thorough the report is.

All options are covered. All I do is click on box entering subjective, objective, tests, etc.

There is nothing that I do not like.

Thanks Doc! Great testimonial!! Ron

Steven
Physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RM Review

Kommentare: Its been good.

The soap note and narrative output is excellent!

Need billing integration.

Cynthia
Cynthia
D.C. in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Report Master Review

Kommentare: Has a few parts of the software that does not save certain info. You just have to work around
them. Customer support is great but you have to pay for it

The reports (narrative and soap) are always complimented

A few areas of program does not save if different. For example will only save info on Deep Tendon reflexes if normal

Exceptional value

Kommentare: Very user friendly.

Very focused and accurate in its delivery.

Apple compatibility would be nice. Most of my computers are Apple OS.

Tony
Tony
Health And Wellness Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Making reporting much easier!

You can actually see the full report as you go. Really neat if you are a So visual person.

So many options to navigate through. But they all have a good reason why they're there.

xerxes
DC in USA

RM

Kommentare: overall, when used right RM is very good especially in the PI realm.

The rep and staff are great....Cost is second to none.....Flexibiity of reports has helped medical reporting.

Issues with quirky field sizes, spacing and subsequent incorrect writing (cost us man time in corrected reports)

William
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good upgrades to a great product

Kommentare: I started using Report Master in 2007. What sold me on the product was the SOAP short form with entries for every spinal level and several additional slots for extremity adjusting. That allows me to note specific objective findings and adjustments by segment. It was easy to create auto codes for specific techniques. For example, the code "PRS" entered at the L4 treatment slot is "manipulation of L4 was performed using Gonstead Technique as a PRS pull move". The only real complaint I had was that you could only move from visit-to-visit with one "click" if the format was unchanged. You could navigate progress reports with ease, but not from progress report to initial report or vice versa. Fortunately, the new version allows you to move from initial to interim to progress report with ease. It maintains all the features I liked and eliminated my chief complaint. I have an AK practice and record all my muscle testing under the narrative in the physical exam. I typically display that narrative from the previous visit on a large flat screen TV in the treatment room. That way I can review previous testing from the treatment table while treating the patient. Although I have a cash practice, the format does generate excellent office notes for submission to third party payers. It is also great for generating reports to other physicians.

Stuart
Dr. Neivert in USA

RM Experience

Kommentare: Report Master has been a vital and key component to our practice. We have learned so much from your staff and will happily continue to refer to you. Excellent Job!!!

Easy to use

none

Donna
chiropractor in USA

A+ Report Master

Kommentare: Excellent program, nicest tech people out there, overall great experience. The support staff was fantastic in answering all questions and helping out with training and implementation..

everything ease of use, layout, content

I cannot print out patient lists or all notes from one day which I would love to be able to do.

Tuan

ReportMaster rocks!

Kommentare: Thoroughly enjoy using this product. It's easy and customer service is excellent. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Doc! Ron

Philip
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Report Master works for me!

The fact that I can customize my reports is a plus! It is user friendly and I can always call them for assistance!

I really donot have any negatives about the software.

Hi Doc, Thanks for the nice review! Ron

Mark
DC in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Exactly what I've been looking for

Kommentare: 5 star customer support (no ongoing fees - I couldn't believe this, but it's true). The BEST, fastest and easiest way to record each patient encounter from beginning to end. Can be as detailed or as simple as you'd like. Just point, click, point, click, point, click. Literally. Then, if you need a narrative or daily SOAP printed out for any reason, this software will automatically generate it FOR YOU - And NO, it's not canned, and there are no typos or errors that I have found. It's truly one of a kind. It is exactly what I've been looking for to cut down the time I take to document. Even purchased a Microsoft Surface 3 on eBay (full Windows is needed, not RT) to use with this along with a Microsoft surface pen, makes it even easier and faster. It's perfect, what else can I say? Very happy with this product, Ron has provided a superior product for chiropractors at a fraction of the price you will pay for some note taking junk out there that come with expensive practice management software. I currently use Autumn8 by TGi for the front desk billing, scheduling, etc. but have ditched the Autumn8 Notes that come with it. It was terrible.

Thanks Doc!!

Daniel
Director in USA

Comprehensive and adaptable

Kommentare: Just purchased a large all in one touch screen computer and Chris installed RM 7 quickly without taxing my limited technical skills by using join.me. He commandeered my machine and did the install without me doing or having to know anything.
He was willing to go over any questions I had to whatever length I required. I had some experience with the program before but on bad hardware. My concern before was that it seemed a bit more comprehensive than I needed for daily SOAP notes. In minutes he limited (at my request) some of the ortho tests I never use, making it more streamlined, I think, to quickly tap the box for the tests I routinely perform.
Hope to soon have it set up where receptionist/biller will enter all the personal data allowing me the minutes necessary to cough up some legible and fairly pertinent and appropriate notes for me to send to insurance cos.
Haven't used it much yet but feel like am on the right track for what they expect from us in EMR's.
Really good and timely support for questions

Tim
Owner / Chiropractic Physician in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

SOAPs is about a minute, and in a readable format

Kommentare: I had worked in P.I & Work Comp offices for about 5 years in the Chicago area. For the last 3 years I worked and managed a clinic where we used Report Master for all our Narrative and SOAP notes. The format was clear, readable and more important, stood up to the rigors of examination from attorneys. I could do my notes in about a minute (unless there was something really unusual about a particular presentation) and the program covered everything I needed to address for the day. I recently moved out of the area and bought my own practice. I bought "top of the line" office management and note software that cost me a small fortune, had a lot of bells and whistles, but what I found was, compared to Report Master, the bells and whistles were really just smoke and mirrors. When I printed a daily report, it was barely readable. It took me about 5 minutes per note and had a lot of contradictory information. Needless to say - I'm back with Report master and VERY happy with my choice to go back

Thanks Doc!!

Andres
Chiropractoc in USA

Report Master

Kommentare: This has significantly reduced the time needed to perform initial reports and final narratives. Attorneys are happy to receive requested reports same day and it has significantly improved my staff's productivity.

Ease of use and customization of shortcuts

Can't customize more of the options in the software portion. You can only create macros.

Antwort von ReportMaster

Hi Doc, Thanks for the review! If you need any help with customizing the program, just give us a call. Ron

kelly
front desk in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Paper forms for patients need lots of help

Kommentare: We use Report Master for Auto Accident reports

Easy to input information into program, and easy to edit

The paperwork that is provided that we need to have patients fill out is hard to follow. The print is small, there are :LOTS of boxes and it looks messy. The boxes do not line up, and the new paperwork can only be printed in a landscape mode, makes it difficult for patients to print on paper when the clipboard needs to be sideways. We have found that columns and check boxes are easier for patients and the doctor to read at a glance.

Dr
USA

Long time Report Master user

Kommentare: I was first introduced to Report Master as an associate over 15 years ago. At first, it took some getting used to but after learning how to use it, it saved me a lot of time on reports and SOAP notes. When I started my own practice about a year later, I contacted Report Master to use in my own practice. Since then, there have been about three newer versions of Report Master and I am usually slow to convert because I don't like change. The newest version has new screens that are even quicker than the screens that I am used to but the good think about the newest version is that you can still use the old screens and because I don't like change I still use the old ones. I can finish a SOAP note in about a minute or two tops and they are legible as opposed to my handwriting. Whenever I have an issue I call up tech support and speak to Chris who is very knowledgeable and helpful.

DC/ Owner in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Fantastic Product

Ease of use and quality of reports of RM8.

Need to proof read ALL reports and Narrative. Grammatical errors abound, but easily remedied.

Louis
Chirorpactor in USA

We have nothing but praises for Report Master software. It's excellent!

I love this software because it makes it very easy to create our soap notes and it writes very complete narratives that don't sound as machine written as some report writers. We love the online tutorials and one on one support.

Give the software enough time so that you're comfortable working in it. After this learning curve, which is fairly short, it's very easy to use.

andrew
owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reportmaster has a good final product but is a Pita to use

Kommentare: Nice staff. The notes program is good for someone that doesn't mind clicking through a lot of screens to get to the final product. There is a lot of options but most of them you won't use and it just gets in the way.

It has a lot of content to chose from.

It has a lot of content to chose from that you have to muddle through to get the note that you want. The user interface is a pita.