Filtern nach:

Über Report Master

Der führende Berichteverfasser für Chiropraktiker erstellt schnell und einfach tägliche SOAP-Notizen sowie Anfangs-, Zwischen- und Abschlussberichte.

Erfahre mehr über Report Master

Dr. sharon J.
Dr. sharon J.

Documentation Software

Kommentare: Great!

I like the thoroughness and ease of use.

I like lease the minor glitches when printing report.

Ali M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love it. Made for Lazy chiropractors. Say good bye to paper. Point & click. Inexpensive

Kommentare: Everyone helpful and genuine.

It is truly the software made for easy use. Life made easy. Just point and click. SOAP notes done fast. Reports done super fast. Reports are efficient &professional. Technical support, Superb, only a Text away. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] truly wants to do you right. Helpful, Knowledgeable, genuine. Text him/ call his cell always available, Always helpful. Inexpensive. No monthly subscription or payments. One time fee. You can access your data from anywhere. Remote access.

One user at a time of use. I wish it was a cloud base. But love it regardless.

Andres G.

Good...but needs work!

Kommentare: We've noticed that this program is better than others we've tried. Over the years we do enjoy this program, but we've had to format it to suit our needs and has room for future improvements. It is too much repetitive words and editing once the report is written.

- report master version 6 - the format on how it writes the report/note - it helps to write the notes quicker

- We have to edit A LOT! - new version we have to change the format - a lot of repetition in words - had many issues after getting version 8 -not user friendly

Steven O.
Physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

RM Review

Kommentare: Its been good.

The soap note and narrative output is excellent!

Need billing integration.

Joe B.

Report Master Review.

Kommentare: I like the program. I'm not fast with it, but it gets the job done

I have never had a bill review cut my bill using Report Master.

Not being able to archive patients. No place for claim # only policy #.Widen the window on auto code selector for better viewing. Improve auto code search. Only can check of xray. not MRI or CT. Subjective complaint for headache only allows for 1 location. Condense most commonly used diagnosis's. Somewhat buggy when preparing to print. I always need to make tweaks to page layout.

Antwort von ReportMaster

Thanks for the review Doc! There's a Claim Number box to the right of the Policy Number box on the Basic Patient Info page. On the other Cons, I need to clarify with you on those. I'm also going over your email right now. Thanks again! Ron

Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
D.C. in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Report Master Review

Kommentare: Has a few parts of the software that does not save certain info. You just have to work around
them. Customer support is great but you have to pay for it

The reports (narrative and soap) are always complimented

A few areas of program does not save if different. For example will only save info on Deep Tendon reflexes if normal

Gregg R.
doctor in USA

Simplest most complete EMR software

this is the simplest to use and set up macros for your daily notes

None that i have found since 2006. They continue to improve all the time.

Exceptional value

Kommentare: Very user friendly.

Very focused and accurate in its delivery.

Apple compatibility would be nice. Most of my computers are Apple OS.

William P.
chiropractor in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

awesome reports

Kommentare: I love this program! I have used it for over 10 years and have found nothing like it for a detailed report.

With this program I can write excellent macros, programming exactly what I want to say. This versatility allows me to produce reports that win cases and keep me OUT of court.

Daily notes need more detail for time.of service and location, essentials for billing.

Tony V.
Tony V.
Health And Wellness Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Making reporting much easier!

You can actually see the full report as you go. Really neat if you are a So visual person.

So many options to navigate through. But they all have a good reason why they're there.

Jim L.

Report Master

The amount of details that the software allows you to have. The details of the reports. The ease of creating your own auto-codes. The quickness of doing a SOAP note.

Not printing everything on a report and having to go through several steps just to make sure that the information you want is included in the report. Inability to navigate out of a window without crashing the whole software. Losing information when you click off of an open window. Inability to copy previous exam to a re-exam to save time going through the whole process again.

Dr. david O.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Software with great people behind it!

Kommentare: I have owned Report Master for many years and out of all the software I own, it is on my top 5 list. It truly is a great solution for your clinic. I originally bought it for the sole purpose of creating AWESOME PI motes (which it does and very quickly and effortlessly!). However, I am currently in a Medicare Audit which is devastatingly not fun, to say the least. Thank God I have and have been using Report Master because without it I would be screwed! Because of Report-Master, I am able to produce EXACTLY what Medicare is requesting in roughly 800 pages of notes created with the use of Report Master. I strongly urge you to buy this program, for it is more valuable than you currently realize.

congruity of use, tech support, price

unable to hide the tons and tons of Orthopedic tests that you never use. Just WAY to much data to be quick and effective in the orthopedic module

Thanks Doc!! Ron

George B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best complete chart note and report writer on the market.

Kommentare: Any one who has written a chart note or report, knows how long and tedious the process can be. Report Master has taken all the steps to streamline the process eliminating hours of unnecessary writing. Report Master is a great fit for small to large sized practices seeking to achieve Meaningful Use, improve quality of patient charting, and reduce time spent writing the reports.
Report Master has been streamlined to save time and simplify movement from one function to another, ultimately giving staff and doctors more time to spend with patients. After reading a report written on Report Master I have received compliments from health care providers, attorneys, and patients, marveling on how thorough the report is.

All options are covered. All I do is click on box entering subjective, objective, tests, etc.

There is nothing that I do not like.

Thanks Doc! Great testimonial!! Ron

Daniel E.

Overall pretty good

Kommentare: Overall I like report master. I have been using it about eight years and been through quite a few upgrades. I guess there are easier and better software is out there but I'm very comfortable with what I have and it's an affordable program.

I can click through it and enter a patient record pretty quickly. I like the multiple options.

It can be really glitchy at times, if I enter a incorrect code the software will shut down then I have to reset it through the. Sometimes the grammar on the generated daily record is poor. It does not integrate well with the some of the handwritten portions of the report.

Conrad T.
Doctor of Chiropractic in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best chiropractic software for notes and reports out there.

Kommentare: My overall experience with report master has been outstanding. The customer service is fantastic, and so is the tech support, they are easy to work with which is a pleasure.

The software is very east to customize to your specific type of practice/technique.

the palpation section of the software is cumbersome, and some of the standard prognosis is set up more for someone who does impairment ratings. The dermatome section can be somewhat confusing until you get used to it.

Thanks for the nice Review Doc! Ron

Jerry M.
Owner/Chiropractor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

This is an update from a previous review...

Kommentare: It's a time saver.

Excellent price, improved customization, creates a nice narrative. I still prefer my paper notes for my SOAPs. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Reportmaster's SOAPs. For me it's simply a speed and comfort thing as I'm very set in my ways, but for my personal injury exams/narratives I always use Reportmaster. It saves me a ton of time and headaches. Attorney's like how well they are written, which is a big plus. A lot of the information can be entered by my secretary which again saves me a ton of time and hassle. To me that makes it worth it in itself.

Very minor cons here that are often user error in the first place. You do have to proof read your narratives (as it is always wise to do anyway). Some imput seems to fit better in different sections/order than it is placed in, some things you type in as additional information in the program may or may not be capitalized or punctuated when it shouldn't be (you'll learn not to do this and it will no longer be a problem), and things aren't spell checked.

Mehran S.
owner/DC in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great value EHR that is very customizable

Kommentare: This has been a great note program for my office. It has cut down my note taking time by 75%! By the time the patient is treated and before they are done, their SOAP notes are done!

* Ease of use and user friendly * Easily customized to your need * Great technical support (Gold Members) * Great value for the product

* seems to only be geared toward injury care and wellness/insurance has to be customized to your need *

Antwort von ReportMaster

Hi Doc, Thanks for the nice review! Give Tech Support a call if you'd like any help with customizing for wellness/insurance. Thanks again! Ron

Dr leo B.
owner/doctor in USA

2 times tested

Kommentare: I am producing clear, time effective chiropractic SOAP notes that stand up to review.

It dots the i's, crosses the t's....and it does so quickly

there's nothing I don't like...the program has goner thru multiple revisions, each one getting better than the previous one

Antwort von ReportMaster

Thanks for the great review Doc!

Julie-ann B.
Records Keeper in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A functional software for all chiropractors

When using the software you're able to jump back from one date of service to another. All the testings are just a click away. You are able to customize the way you want your note to look. The software itself comes up with its own paperwork that mirrors the software making input for initial appointments faster.

I don't like that I can't delete a specific not, it will only be able to delete the latest appointment. The lists for Diagnosis codes are time-consuming. It would be better to be able to click the order of the diagnosis rather than having to look for the code.

Antwort von ReportMaster

Hi Doc, Thanks for the nice review. I'll add that Diagnosis Code suggestion to my list. Thanks!

Jared M.

Great product

Kommentare: Very good software

I am very happy with my report master software. My reports are very strong particularly for my personal injury cases. Keep up the good work!

The one feature that I would add is the ability to recall the information from the last re-evaluation so it can be edited for the next re-evaluation

Antwort von ReportMaster

Hi Doc, Thanks for the great review! Also, I've added your suggestion onto my list for future updates. Thanks again! Ron

Robert C.
CEO in USA

Report Master Critique

Kommentare: I have had a really good experiencen with Report Master. Been using it for years now and have recommended it to a few collegues. The Company also gives me a discount cause of all the referrals I have made to them.

Push button control. Can preset verbiage. Can kick out a report pretty darn fast.

Sometimes there is a glitch that slows you down , but not very often

Antwort von ReportMaster

Thanks for the nice review Doc!

Teri L.
Doctor of Chiropractic in USA

Excellent Software for Chiropractic offices

Kommentare: The program is thorough and user friendly. The staff is phenomenal and has always solved any issues immediately.

Ease of use, flexibility to customize program to fit your needs.

Little if any. I think t offers more than I am aware of. I have not been able to network to other computers following instructions, but I feel sure this issue would be resolved if I called tech support.

Art D.
Chiropractor in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Don't worry...it's actually pretty simple.

Kommentare: I purchased Report master 6 and never used it ONCE! I kept putting it off thinking it would be a major pain to transition to electronic health records. Writing out a chart with a pen is quick, easy, and requires no tech support. Well, with the requirement to transition to EHR I decided to jump in, seeing of course that I basically had no choice. Then came the offer from Report master to buy version 7. "Buy Version 7?! I haven't even tried version 6 yet!" Well, I called Pam at Report Master to ask her why I should spend more money on something I have never used. She went on to describe all the features, and how much easier it would be for the technically challenged chiropractors of the world (me). She is ridiculously sincere as well. We did the install, went like a breeze. Chris at tech support walked us through any and all of my questions, he's a big help by the way. I should point out, if you get his voice mail..leave a message...the guy calls you back. The program is a pleasure, it creates beautiful SOAP and progress notes that don't look canned. The narratives are of a nice quality as well. It takes me about three minutes to enter the info after an office visit. If that sounds long, keep in mind that I am still a rookie. We've been underway for just a few days. I'll get quicker. Also, you can't compare my hand written soap and progress notes to the RM7...for one thing, my notes are impossible to read, and are not nearly as comprehensive. So, there it is. If you're on the fence, buy this thing. It's reasonably priced, easy to use...basically a no brainer.

Theodore X.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Great products with possible updates

Kommentare: It's helped me get away from paper and it's easy making me quicker and more efficient. It could use some tweaks and will provide updates In the future

It's easy to use makes a nice report and there are plenty of options.

Creating my own autodcodes and the billing breakdown is not easy to transfer to other software for billing purposes

Chris K.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software

Kommentare: I have been using Report Master for several years now and I love it. So easy to create soap and report for any occasion. Save time by using Report Master. Few clicks and that's it. I can customize if I want to, I just love Report Master and highly recommend it.

So easy to use. Few clicks and that is it.

Nothing really so far.