The most customizable system available.

Bewertet am 23.5.2016
Mark S.
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: I have been a chiropractor for over 30 years and in the middle of my career I spent 10 years , full time, designing, installing and selling home theater audio-video equipment. Because of my experience in both fields, I believe I am unusually qualified to review this software.
First of all the software is extremely well laid out with respect to setting it up. There are tutorials that are short, to the point and shows you everything you need to know to set it up. Phone support is necessary to me and Acom's support is quick and available when you need it.
I am a diplomate of addiction and compulsive disorders and do a lot of other work like neuro-biofeedback, positive motivational therapy and the like. Acom is the ONLY company that is available that allows me to customize the program the way I need to use it..... and I checked out them all. Plus, the cost, after taking into consideration the initial layout and yearly subscription monies, is very affordable compared to the other competitive companies.
The use is straight forward and quick. I can do most daily notes in just a few minutes.
You can use an in house server, but I use my system on the cloud. That way there is no cost of maintenance or down time for hardware..... and I can use the system from anywhere I work.
There is also no cost for other doctors and staff who use the system. Very good for multiple doctor/staff practices.
I could go on and on, and there are a lot of questions many of you will have..... but I recommend you check out this system.

Nachteile: If your looking for free software or a cheap application, then this is not the software for you. But, that type of software will not let you customize it, and typically it will not offer clearinghouse compatibility and/or accommodate billing, scheduling and office notes all in one program. All in all this program is very well designed.

Bewertet am 29.5.2013
Joan B.

Kommentare: I am a relative old-timer, in practice 32 years. I work part time and currently run a pretty low key, solo practice out of my home. I have no employees, and in a great week will see 60 patients. I've been using one computer program or another to run the business side of my practice since the dinosaur age (I bought my first computer in 1982 - a Digital Rainbow which loaded the operating system using two 5 1/4 inch floppy discs - and I wrote the first accounting programs myself). I finally bought an 'official' program and used it for years. In 2006 I realized that I needed to do something more than travel cards and buy a program to help me with my charting. I looked around, and chose BestNotes (which, by the way, is a great stand alone program for doing notes). Though the program was great, I tried to make my note a faithful reflection of what I did and talked about during the visit, couldn’t do that in a timely manner, and so was chronically behind in charting. It got to the point that the only patients who had more than a line or two of history in their charts were the ones who 'had' to have notes sent - personal injury, worker's comps - and those who had notes requested for one reason or the other (those requests sometimes took weeks to fulfill). This behavior finally caught up with me. I was unable to produce charts on three patients out of the 30 requested during an 'in-house' audit, and had to return lots of money. I decided that I had learned my lesson. I was going to do notes on every patient every time, using the system I already had in place. Within six months, I was so far behind I could not possibly catch up once again. I decided I needed a different system, one that integrated notes with practice management, so that I could not bill unless the note was finished. I also had to give up being perfect at notes, and realize that I was writing the note for the insurance company, not for the patient. It took me four or five months to test drive all of the different programs out there, and once I had, I chose ACOM/Rapid. I took a deep breath, put myself into debt, and bought both the practice management and charting systems in April 2011. I was told that it would take me several months to ‘go live’ but I knew better! I thought of myself as very computer savvy, had already programmed lots of language into my BestNotes system that I thought I could just transfer over, and was sure I didn't need as long as ACOM predicted to put the system in place. Turns out that they were right (and they usually are) - it did take what felt like a very long time to educate myself and get everything I needed into the system. Turns out it really is a process, and can't happen overnight. ACOM has the process part down pat - all I had to do was follow the plan. I didn't actually go live until August 1, 2011, and I can't say even that was glitch free, but what I can say is that I have never called tech support and had them unable to find/fix or teach me how to avoid whatever problem I encountered. I got real chummy with some of the techs - and every experience was positive. Lots of time has passed since then. I don't remember what version I started with, but I'm at v3.7.7 of the practice management, and v7.1 R3.0 of Rapid Documentation, and every time a new version comes out, the program is easier to use. I haven't actually changed my spots - I still get behind on notes - but I haven't billed for one service that doesn't have documentation to support it since August 1, 2011. I no longer live in fear of an audit and I find it amazingly satisfying to get a request for a chart and be able to fulfill the request the same day. I can do my notes, post the charges, send the insurance, print statements, and be done with it, all with these two integrated programs (and, no staff!).

Bewertet am 24.5.2013
Timothy K.

Kommentare: I have a small, family type Chiropractic Office (manager and myself), and have just celebrated my 30th year in practice. As do all of you, I believe in giving every patient as much as I can. Some of my patients think that I am the best Chiropractor in the world, just as your patients think you are. However, being old school and nearly computer illiterate, my documentation did not show that. With EHR requirements, increased insurance demands, and reduced payments, it didn’t take a brain surgeon to see the train coming down the tracks, that was about to devastate my practice. Being frugal, I started shopping around for a program that would allow me to survive. I wanted to spend the least amount of money, but I didn’t want to be “pennywise and pound foolish”, and end up with an inferior system that wasn’t guaranteed to reach Meaningful Use, or wind up with a company that would not be in business next year. After much research and visiting the leading sites in detail, comparing the documentation and billing programs, I was left with an easy choice. Upon seeing the SOAP portion of ACOM Rapid Software, I recognized that this program would make me look like the Chiropractor I actually am. Notes did not looked "canned", but flowed and were very accurate. The tools provided by ACOM allow me to easily create reports and SOAP notes in record time, perform assessments, incorporate treatment plans, change diagnosis, export/import reports, monitor medications (now required), and even implement the new PQRS codes required by Medicare. Previously we were utilizing Chiro 8000 for billing and Auto Doc for SOAP and report writing, but the load became too heavy as the insurance company’s games of requesting documentation became greater. I lost a ton of sleep and became concerned that I would not be able to meet the demands, and survive as a Chiropractor. ACOM Rapid Software was installed in August 2013. As with any new software, implementation can be difficult, especially when dealing with older computer hardware, and considering we had to dovetail this new system while continuing to run our office with limited staff. ACOM was attentive to our needs, never left our side, and worked with us until we were fully up and running. With ACOM’s interacting and user friendly documentation and practice management modules and the ease of their training programs, we were able to attest for Meaningful Use in December. Best of all, we recently received our first incentive check from CMS (receiving much more than we expected). When all is said and done, even in my small office, the incentive money will have more than paid for this program in less than 2 years. As difficult as times continue to be, I feel totally at peace, and am so proud to be a Chiropractor, practicing to the highest standard and doing what I love best!

Fabulous EHR Software with all the support you could ever need

Bewertet am 15.12.2015
Bill L.
Chiropractic Assistant, Medical Office Administratior
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: I was first introduced to ACOM Rapid software a little over 1 year ago. I always knew it was a great product, and was made even more aware of the outstanding choice our office had made in EHR software as I attended training conferences and listened to all the problems others were having that did not use ACOM.
The ease of use is second to none. Functional Outcome Assessments are linked to the note making treatment plans a breeze to document. ACOM has Medicare compliance down to the push of a button. 30 Day FOA and treatment plans for PQRS are scheduled with an alert for each patient that can be quickly printed in an Excel Spreadsheet sorted by Lat name to enable front office personnel to schedule each and every patients' appointment whether medicare or insurance with exactly what is required for compliance effortlessly without error every time.
Meaningful Use is tracked making compliance a breeze. ACOM has though of everything to make your office compliance and documentation as effortless as possible. This is truly an OUTSTANDING Product!!

Nachteile: There is nothing that I do not like about this product. When I do have a beneficial suggestion, or an issue their support staff is second to none. They are always ready to listen help and will often call you to tell you when your suggestion will be implemented. When you cannot explain what is happening, in a flash they will set up on a "SCREEN SHARE" and watch what is going on on your computer and then use that for a teaching opportunity to help you learn or take advantage of a feature.
Again There is NOTHING that I do NOT like about this product or their support staff.

An All-Around Great Experience

Bewertet am 28.9.2017
Robin P.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a very small practice which includes the provider, the office manager and one other employee. The size of our practice did not matter to ACOM. We were treated as if we were one of ACOM’s biggest and most important accounts.
Our project manager/trainer was knowledgeable and patient with our many questions and concerns. Anytime I have needed to get in touch with her, all I had to do was email or leave a voice message and I knew she would be calling back ASAP.
I would recommend ACOM for any Chiropractic office that is looking to upgrade their Practice Management and EHR software.

Vorteile: Being cloud based has been an added plus for our office. Dr. Perns has the luxury of logging in from home or any location with Wifi and completing his patient notes at his convenience.
We have the peace of mind knowing that all ACOM’s staff has completed Basic HIPAA Privacy and Security Compliance and that ACOM is completely HIPAA compliant.
With our office being extremely small, we have utilized the appointment reminders which has saved us time and money. Our patients have appreciated the text and or email reminders prior to their scheduled appointments.
I am very excited and looking forward to utilizing RAPID PM’s collection module. The idea of touching base with insurance companies is not a pleasant thought. ACOM’s collections screen will allow me to pull my A/R at 120 days out and group the various insurance companies together, saving me the time it takes to continue to call back and be placed on hold.

Nachteile: It takes time to get used to a new product. No one likes change. I have found that getting into the product it the best answer.

I've been an EXTREMELY satisfied ACOM Health Rapid user since 2006

Bewertet am 16.6.2016
Dr. todd N.
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: All electronic medical records program allow you to document. The difference is the ease of documenting your patient encounter, how easy is it when something different happens with a patient, how customizable is the program so your report and notes do not look and sound like everyone else that uses the program. And, 2 of the most important aspects of a good EHR program, how is their support when problems occur and how receptive are they to suggestions for improvements from their users? We began using ACOM Health Rapid Doc softward in 2006. In 2010 we upgrades to their full office management system. This year makes it 10 years as a very pleased ACOM Health customer. The notes/report program is very easy to use, quick and as detailed as the doctor wants it to be. I often get compliments from other physicians, attorneys and insurance adjusters on the quality and detail of my records. Now that we opted for the cloud based version of their software, I can easily do house calls, hotel calls, yacht calls and see my athlete patients at the stadium or practice field and document easily through wifi

Nachteile: I'm still waiting for the version that takes the info directly from my brain and into the patient's chart without me having to do anything.

My point of view

Bewertet am 10.2.2017
Mehran G.
Chiropractor
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using ACOM since 2013, the self check-in option is great for patient, it also comes in Spanish

Vorteile: Self-check in
documentation part is really easy and fast

Nachteile: 1. Does not allow electronic faxing, reports can't automatically be faxed to attorneys or adjusters.
2. Does NOT include unlimited data usage, you have to buy more storage after certain GB, but other systems are completely free & unlimited
3. Does not allow direct integration with web exercises or Naomi x-ray software, can not incorporate x-rays to patient's report
4. PM portion and billing system is complicated, so many screens and clicks
4. Comparing to other software's, it's expensive, you have to pay more for every little addition such as advertising & emailing patients, texting to patients about missed appointments, ...
5. The rapid doc does not sync with other billing software, meaning if you don't like their PM/billing portion, you are stock.
6. Pain diagram at the self-check in portion can be improved since it does not completely explain patient's pain location.

von ACOM Health General Manager an 27.2.2017

We sincerely appreciate your comments regarding the Rapid Software and remain dedicated to resolving any issue you may have with its use. Our ACOM Health Software Training team will contact you shortly to go over Software features you may not be utilizing. This will include demonstrating how you may electronically fax through Rapid Software, and how to attach a patient’s relevant clinical notes to any PI or Auto claim. In addition, we will explain how you can easily incorporate x-rays into a patient’s report. During the call, we’ll review how to use the billing software more efficiently and how to make use of the advanced features of “patient check-in” functionality.
The ACOM Health Administrative Team will also contact you regarding the monthly fee for data usage and appointment reminders via text and email. Again, thanks for your input and we look forward to helping you!

Regards, ACOM Health General Manager.

I couldn't be more please with this product and support

Bewertet am 30.10.2015
Glenn I.
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: I have had this software for over 5 years. I couldn't be more pleased with the DOC software. It is extremely easy to use, is easily customized and has always been ahead of the game in regards to the continual changes and demands we all face. This software allowed me to easily satisfy "Meaningful Use" for Medicare reimbursement every year and was the first software to be approved. With all of the talk about ICD-10 I was getting quite nervous toward the end of September, but with the product support notices, free webinars and software changes the transition was much easier than anticipated. Have always been very satisfied with the software, technical support and customer support.

Nachteile: The things I have problems with about this product are, basically, problems I would have with any computerized system. After having used paper files for over 30 years, the transition was easier than I had anticipated. It takes a little more time to enter the patient information on a computer, but it is much more complete. It was easier to flip back through past notes with the paper system. With the "bird's eye view" I can see past notes (I cannot think of a better way a computerized system could do this than ACOM does), but it is just not as fast as paper.

Precise and Comprehensive Documentation and Accounting

Bewertet am 15.5.2017
Leslie Z.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been able to receive the maximum benefit from Medicares' EHR and PQRS programs due to Rapids' calculation dashboards and ACOM's grasp of intricate rules and regulations. We anticipate the same success with the new MIPS program.

Vorteile: Our practice has been using Rapid and AHPM for 5 years and both programs just keep getting better and easier to use. Updates are frequent, meaningful and well-supported by both technical and training staff. The Billing Dashboard is so easy to use that our Accounts Receivable is managed by one part time staff. Reports are accurate and varied in scope and application.

Nachteile: Doctor would appreciate more shortcuts in the documentation process, such as diagnosis and treatment plans populating from the initial visit to the next daily note.

von Julie an 24.5.2017

Thank you for your kind words about the Rapid Software and the ACOM Health team. We take great pride in constantly improving both so we appreciate the praise. One of our Chiropractors in the training department will reach out to the doctor and explain how to import the DX and TX Plan from the initial visit to the daily note. Thank you again for your feedback. Regards, ACOM Health General Manager

RAPID software is very intuitive and user friendly. I have found ACOMHealth to have an excellent staff. Onboarding and training was a totally awesome experience all the way around.

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Sue P.
Billing Administrator
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We left our current software vendor because of extremely poor service and support. Our experience with ACOMHealth and its staff has been a breath of fresh air.
Our project manager/trainer was right by our side during the entire installation, training and rollout process. Aside from our prescheduled training sessions our project manager/trainer also met with us on Friday's to ensure everything was going smoothly.
With ACOMHealth’s guidance and assistance we were able to roll out 6 locations with 10 providers and numerous employees simultaneously effortlessly.

Vorteile: As the head biller and a main contact for our 6 locations, RAPID provides me visibility to activity within all of our locations since we are “Cloud Based”. RAPID’s interactive Appointment Dashboard provides me real-time Appointment, Charge and Patient collections information for each location. From a claims management perspective, I’m able to easily review Charges and make corrections before they’re posted. Submitting claims electronically has never been easier using RAPID’s Clearinghouse integration. And we’re also able to handle our PIP claims more efficiently using RAPID’s CMS Claim/Note printing feature which allows us to print our Claims and Encounter notes at the same time. Preformatted reports are easy to access, run and understand and I’m even able to create my own reports using Report Builder.

Nachteile: As head biller of 6 locations, for internal audit purposes, I conduct retrospective reviews of the claims that we’ve submitted/printed.
Although there are ways to review claims with RAPID that have already been submitted/through the normal claims cycle, I wish it was easier/faster to do.
My project manager/biller tells me this item is already on Development’s radar.

Intuitive software; Great training experience, we love our RAPID product.

Bewertet am 29.11.2017
Gerald R.
Director of Operations
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ACOM Health made it easy to transitioning to RAPID. Our dedicated Trainer was very professional and thorough.
She met with us as many times as was needed to ensure that we understood how to use the product and to answer our questions
After we were released from Training, their Tech Support Team has been helpful, knowledgeable and responsive to our needs.
I would definitely recommend this software to chiropractic clinic without any hesitation.

Vorteile: I have found the training on Rapid PM to be easy and intuitive.
Our project manager was knowledgeable, professional and was there to assist us through the entire onboarding and training process.
She made my learning experience fun and enjoyable.
I like the appointment reminders which have helped to eliminate late and/or missed appointments. My patients have come to look for and appreciate these reminders.
The Billing and Reporting of our insurance due monies are accurate, and I like the capability of checking my A/R at a moment’s glance.

Nachteile: I feel that the scheduler format can be more flexible. For example, if a patient cancels their appointment, I would like to be able to type in a note to explain why the Patient cancelled. It would be great if additional discounts were made available to long-time clients on: Appointment Reminders, On-Line Patient Registration and Integrated Clearinghouse. And finally, I wish RAPID DOC and Kiosk were Apple compatible.

Bewertet am 21.5.2013
Harris G.

Kommentare: I am a chiropractor in practice for 27 years now. I saw that we needed to upgrade to EHR as eventually we would be penalized by medicare later on, and then probably other insurances as well. We looked around and found ACOM Health Rapid Software. Prior to this we used scantron sheets that were then scanned in and converted to text. After looking at a number of EHR softwares we decided to go with ACOM Health Rapid Software. We made the purchase around May of 2010, going for the documentation and the Practice Management softwares as they integrate well together, and were online by July 2010. Currently we are on Rapid Documentation Version 7.1 and ACOM HEALTH PM v 3.7.9. ACOM/Rapid provided a lot of training and support. There was a slight learning curve, but I find the EHR very intuitive and is completely customizable for how I practice. They helped in installation with the treatments and modalities we use, the diagnosis codes, all aspects. The staff and I became comfortable and efficient in using it in relatively a short time. We attested two times so far, getting checks for $18k and $14k. I have two more years of incentives I will be able to receive. ACOM helped make the attestation go smoothly; we had no issues. They also helped us get set up for Medicare with the new PART documentation. Any time we have an issue, they are there and take care of it in a timely manner. Upgrades have been consistent and smooth. I feel I have benefited from the software in that it helps me to better document what is going on, what we are doing, and why. I have less issues with carriers as my notes are more complete and not canned copies of one another. With that, we are paid by third parties more regularly and consistently as our notes document what is going on and the need for care. The software also allows for improved narrative reports as well as the ability to get out a daily note immediately to a primary provider, if we need help with a referral for diagnostics on HMO's and other managed care plans. EHR will be a way of life, and I felt that, with the government incentive money out there, it was ridiculous not to start right away. It literally paid for my system and more. ACOM made it painless and eveything went smoothly. There is a learning curve, but it really is relatively intuitive to use.

Excellent Billing Services & Biller!

Bewertet am 29.9.2016
Judy H.
Billing Manager
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: I want to take this opportunity to express how much I, along with Dr. Hines, appreciates our biller, Fred Lamp. This young man is very knowledgeable about the software. We are impressed by his willingness to help both myself and our staff whenever the need arises. He is also very conscientious and motivated to do the best possible job for his clients. Both Dr. Hines and myself feel Fred has gone above and beyond as our biller. He is definitely an asset to ACOM Health and absolutely an asset to our Chiropractic office. Great job Fred, well done!!! I also want to say I like that the company is willing to develop individualized reports for their clients and are always working on enhancements to the software. Kudos also to IT support! Erika is always willing to walk me through developing personalized reports for our office. She is friendly and extremely helpful.

Nachteile: It would be beneficial if clients were able to contact them earlier than 8:am and later than 6:00pm. We begin our day at 7:00am and usually are not done until 6:00pm. Our office is extremely fast paced and the workload doesn't leave much free time for phone calls.

Bewertet am 31.5.2013
Clayton H.

Kommentare: I am a Chiropractic Physician with 30 years of experience with office software (some good, some not so good!). I had the opportunity to become associated with RAPID Documentation software in its developmental stage about 10 years ago. As my practice is restricted to trauma care and medico - legal cases, I was always looking for flexible, adaptive, and easy to use software as clear documentation is critical. I stopped searching when I began using RAPID. The beauty of the system is the easy flow structure that is completely customizable. RAPID works flawlessly with voice recognition software, which allows me to dictate directly into the note system whenever I need. The blend of point and click speed, useful for many daily encounter notes, with the ability to go to straight dictation for more complex and individual notes is wonderful. My practice is almost completely a referral practice. I am proud to say that even though my office only generates a handful of referrals from the office to attorneys every year, the three chiropractors at the office remain very busy every day from the patients referred to the office. It is my opinion that the quality of care we provide to the patient and the quality of documentation generated by RAPID, results in this one way referral practice. All the “marketing” in the world will not develop a consistent referral based practice if you do not provide a high quality product to back it up. Prior to using RAPID, I spent thousands of dollars a year on dictation transcription. I paid for the software in less than a year when I switched over. Slow turnaround time on documentation was also an issue that was solved by RAPID. The learning curve for the software was not painful, like many other programs, and was picked up quickly by the doctors and the staff. Consumer friendly support is a big plus with RAPID. The organization understands the importance of customer satisfaction. The technicians are well trained. About the only time I use the technicians, however, is to install the program on a new computer as the older ones have been replaced over the years I have used RAPID! I cannot imagine my practice without RAPID software. If you are looking for a great product, I would give RAPID my highest recommendation.

Billing Service

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Cortney M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Documentation software is good. It is expensive for what you get. And it takes more than 30 seconds a patient. But it is easy to learn, and it is quicker than most programs. The billing service, if you ever think you will go cash, do that instead of adding the billing service. Getting out of the billing part is too tedious!

Vorteile: I love my biller. Lashon usually goes above and beyond.

Nachteile: I have gone mostly cash practice, and no longer need help billing. So i quit the expensive service. They now want to train me to use the services I already have. They keep coming up with things to charge for "to make your life easier." I want more money. Not more services. Now that I am getting out of the billing service, My biller doesn't take our calls or emails.

Good but could be better

Bewertet am 6.2.2014
Liz H.
2.5 / 5
1.5 / 5

Vorteile: In general, the product is nice. RAPID Doc is easy to use and very customizable. I am constantly training interns (pre-chiropractic students) on how to use it, and they can learn quickly. It is frustrating how everything in the patient's symptoms (and what they fill out on the KIOSK) is all about pain, but hey, that's an insurance thing so what can we do. The vendor was great to work with as we investigated the software.

Nachteile: Customer service. I get really frustrated with the customer service. I realize that others have had better experiences, and I am sad that has not been the experience we have had. Customer service is hard to get a hold of. I have often left messages on voicemails for people to contact me regarding an issue and didn't get calls back. I have left email messages with tech support when they are unavailable and have asked them to get back to me regarding certain issues and again received no return email or call. It can be so frustrating that something I am working on comes to a grinding halt and remains halted for days or weeks until I am finally able to get a hold of someone. The other issue is nothing is truly simple in the RAPID PM portion of the software. Entering a payment takes five clicks of the mouse and a few keyboard strokes. Posting a patient payment to a bill takes seven clicks and a few keystrokes. Many of these tasks could easily be made a bit more simple. Seven clicks is time wasted to me if they could set the system up to get it done in three or four. Signing a patient into the office and assigning them to a kiosk takes seven clicks as well; it could be done in less steps. The extra steps are great in making sure that a lot of unnecessary errors are made but it's a bit much. Just my two cents. (I am the office manager and have been for 10.5 years in this practice; I come at this from the side of the non-medical staff using the product). The practice has been around for 34 years. We won't change systems for the PM side of things simply because this was too big of an investment to back out now, but if we had to do it over again we would most likely go with RAPID doc and not get the RAPID PM.

von Mark an 12.2.2014

Dear Mountain View Chiropractic Center,
Thank you for the positive ratings on our product Ease of Use and Quality, plus your recommendations for improvement. We have built our solutions based on customer feedback. An ACOM Product Manager will contact you about recent enhancements in the Practice Management software that should address all your concerns, and if not, the manager will garner your feedback to incorporate in the next release. Your comments about poor Customer Service are very disturbing for us. We are growing quickly and expanding our offerings. To support them, we continue to add staff. An ACOM Customer Service Manager will contact you immediately. Mark Firmin, General Manager, ACOM Health.

Bewertet am 28.5.2013
Don H.

Kommentare: I went online with ACOM October 1, 2011. I had 2 weeks to download the software and train so I would be eligible for EHR in 2011. ACOM was the only company that was willing to accomplish this for me. Most other systems told me it would be at least one month just to train me. Michelle at ACOM stayed in contact with me all the way including after the installation to make sure I was happy. She answered any questions I had in timely fashion. I felt I was totally taken care of. I know that even now, if I had any problems I could still contact her and she would take care of me. You are not abandoned once you sign on. It took less than 2 hours to download the software into all of my computers. I have not needed any support in the use of my software, so I have to say the training was easy and complete. My only contact with the techs has been to update my software a couple of times. I was even given a coach to help me get through my EHR attestation. He was also a Chiropractor, so he was very familiar with how this program worked in a Chiropractic setting.
Since being with ACOM, I have had requests for records from private insurances and Medicare regarding the care in relationship to billing. The bills for patient care has always been approved and paid for. I have sent many patient notes to attorneys and insurance companies on personal injury cases and I have been proud of my notes. A couple of times an insurance company has requested that I take discounts on my billed fees. I tell them that I feel my fees are justified and refer them back to my notes. They have always been approved and I have been paid with no reductions.
Recently I have been hearing about the problems other chiropractors are having regarding being audited and not getting paid. Since having ACOM, I do not lose any sleep over it. I know my notes contain what Medicare requires, and if I needed to, I am willing to do battle with confidence.

Awesome, Affordable Product for your Chiropractic Office!

Bewertet am 9.10.2017
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Chiropractic based program. Easy to use. Very helpful support.

Vorteile: Simple point and click features. Accurate information and reporting. Outstanding communication between the scheduling/billing/patient information program and the clinical program. Clear and concise medical records. Too many features to list! And, when we had a severe issue of hacking, Acom was able to "re-create" our old database in a timely manner, without affecting our daily operations.

Nachteile: Payment posting could be a little time consuming at first, but it was very accurate. No other complaints to list.

Awesome Product Extremely Happy with the Program, as well as the Support Staff!

Bewertet am 1.3.2017
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to learn and very user friendly! Scheduling, billing, posting and reports are all very efficient, accurate and professional. Definitely worth the low price (compared to other similar products). The support staff is completely helpful, friendly, available and knowledgeable. I save time and money every day my practice is open!

Nachteile: I do not have any complaints at this time. I have used the program for over 2 years and any issues that have come up have been resolved quickly with little to no down time.

Five star program! Highly recommend for growing or starting your Chiropractic office

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Perfect for anyone just starting out, or for anyone looking to update their practice to a more compliant, accurate, all-inclusive system.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Accuracy of medical information, billing and collections. Awesome customer support and training.

Nachteile: As with any medical program, the only con I have was the price. However, after using the product, I can now say that the price was well worth the program. My staff, my doctors, my patients and myself are happy with how easy it was to learn and use.

Bewertet am 3.6.2013
Dennis M.

Kommentare: In our practice, we currently have four running departments. In order for all the departments to be synchronized, we need to effectively communicate with each other throughout the day. The RAPID system provides us with the opportunity to do just that without having to leave our stations and become congested. Within RAPID, you can make changes to a treatment plan, billing code, or procedure that will update itself within seconds. Nothing is left to chance or the patients' word of mouth. Using a paper (routing) system, many mistakes were made due to lack of communication. For example, it would take us significantly longer to look up each patient's history from his or her last appointment. Now, it happens with just a click of a button. We currently use the 7.2 version. It seems each update fixes the mistakes we were making, and has made it easier to actually fill pages without losing any time with a patient. After introducing RAPID to the staff, it only took about 1 month to use it efficiently. This office started using the system in 2011 with three attending doctors and a staff of nine people. Now, its hard to imagine using paper again. If we run into any problems, we call Michelle at ACOM who helps us within the day. We also provide suggestions and ACOM actually listens and makes changes they agree will help move faster. The quanitity of benefits are endless. The new systems allows us to document everything very quickly instead of having to write down all the information. I encourage every doctor to switch to this system because have seen/heard of other electronic systems that do not have nearly all the benefits that RAPID does. Also, I allow physicians to shadow and get a feel for the system.

A Great Help in Overall Office Efficiency!

Bewertet am 25.7.2016
Juneau R.
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: The ability to get work done anytime, anywhere, in an organized, systematic, and secure manner, has greatly improved my record keeping accuracy and efficiency. Without a doubt, this has translated to less stress about completing and maintaining detailed patient paperwork. Billing efficiency and overall reimbursement-average per claim are also increased. The training process was thorough...it does require the user to put in the time and work to learn the system, but no more so than any other competing product. We've been using ACOM Health RAPID Software for almost a year now, and would definitely make the same choice again!

Nachteile: No specific complaints thus far...it's really as good a product as the effort and ability of the user. It takes time and effort to learn all the options, the short cuts, the tricks to customize for maximum efficiency, etc. Once the learning curve was ascended, it's been a good run thus far!

Fantastic support, very compliant when billing insurances

Bewertet am 27.6.2017
Mark M.
Owner/Chiropractor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: better compliance with Medicare and other private insurance groups

Vorteile: It's compliant with Medicare rules/updates and is very detailed when taking doctor notes. The excellent job the software does with documentation allows any doctor to feel confident in their patient management. Also very good with managing each patients account for billing.

Nachteile: You can make quarterly payments but they charge you an 'administrative fee' of 1%.

Daily Use of Easy Software

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Cortney M.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is fairly easy to use. They are easily reachable when you have questions. Chart notes are quick and easy to do.

Nachteile: Comes in two parts, Practice Management and Documentation. The two do not always use the same shortcuts, etc. They do a lot of updates, and you have to go to a website to learn about what has changed. The billing side is not as easy for the support staff as the documentation side.

Superior documentation/billing software

Bewertet am 28.7.2014
Dayna W.
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: What is not to like? ACOM is available, it seems, 24/7. I have never had to wait even 24 hours before receiving either a callback or an e-mail addressing any issues. The software is logically put together. Users do not have to be certified insurance billers to navigate. I recently trained a new staff member, and she had mastered the program in less than a day.

Nachteile: I would like a little more versatility in the reports. There has been some data I have just not been able to produce in the format I would prefer. Also, as an accountant, I would like to be able to see the transaction ledger more interactive than just viewing (applying filters). In the Charge Entry screen, I would like to be able to delete more than one charge at a time.