Über RAPID

Hol dir die Chiro-Software für 299 $/Monat oder kostenlos mit dem ACOM-Health-Insurance-Billing- und Inkasso-Service.

Erfahre mehr über RAPID

Rapid is so easy to use for our busy chiropractic office. It makes filing claims, scheduling patients, printing statements, and running reports easy for all of my employees.

That a patient cannot have 3 different types of accounts within their main acct. Insurance, Auto accident and Cash accts.

Bewertungen zu RAPID

RAPID hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 153 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RAPID bereits verwendet?

Norman
Clinic Director/Owner in USA

Ease of Use for All Aspects of Practice

Kommentare: Fast and easy record keeping. Not in office all night long with notes. Lately marketing the patient base has become a priority. The lists that can be produced for this purpose makes it easy.

Reports and daily notes are easy to create in very little time. Reports and daily notes are customizable by the user themselves. Not dependent on software company for most changes wanted. Billing is electronic or paper, fast and easy for both staff and doctor. Patient management is easy with the scheduler. Many options including text and e-mail reminders. Unlimited types of reports are available and can be custom tailored by the office staff (this is a little complicated but can be done with a little database experience).

I honestly can not think of a negative comment about this software from the doctor or staff stand point. Occasionally we loose connectivity, but servers and hardware sometimes fail. There is no control over it. When it does happen it is fixed quickly then business as usual.

Todd
Chiropractic Physician & Chiropractic Sports Medicine Specialist in USA

Love the Rapid Doc & Rapid PM Programs

Kommentare: I'm a big fan of Acom's Rapid Doc and Rapid PM software. I do not use their billing services so I cannot speak to that.

The SOAP notes and narrative report writing program is easy and intuitive to use. You can easily make customizations and changes to the program in real-time. It makes creating narrative reports and daily treatment (SOAP) notes fast and easy to do and it communicates with the practice management software and ties my treatment in with the medical billing codes. Using their cloud-based service enables me to finish work from home and to bring my laptop with me when doing house calls I do not use the ACOM medical billing services.

There's no smartphone app for easy scheduling of patients outside of office hours or if I ever need to check my next day's schedule while out of the office.

Liz
Medizinische Praxis
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good but could be better

In general, the product is nice. RAPID Doc is easy to use and very customizable. I am constantly training interns (pre-chiropractic students) on how to use it, and they can learn quickly. It is frustrating how everything in the patient's symptoms (and what they fill out on the KIOSK) is all about pain, but hey, that's an insurance thing so what can we do. The vendor was great to work with as we investigated the software.

Customer service. I get really frustrated with the customer service. I realize that others have had better experiences, and I am sad that has not been the experience we have had. Customer service is hard to get a hold of. I have often left messages on voicemails for people to contact me regarding an issue and didn't get calls back. I have left email messages with tech support when they are unavailable and have asked them to get back to me regarding certain issues and again received no return email or call. It can be so frustrating that something I am working on comes to a grinding halt and remains halted for days or weeks until I am finally able to get a hold of someone. The other issue is nothing is truly simple in the RAPID PM portion of the software. Entering a payment takes five clicks of the mouse and a few keyboard strokes. Posting a patient payment to a bill takes seven clicks and a few keystrokes. Many of these tasks could easily be made a bit more simple. Seven clicks is time wasted to me if they could set the system up to get it done in three or four. Signing a patient into the office and assigning them to a kiosk takes seven clicks as well; it could be done in less steps. The extra steps are great in making sure that a lot of unnecessary errors are made but it's a bit much. Just my two cents. (I am the office manager and have been for 10.5 years in this practice; I come at this from the side of the non-medical staff using the product). The practice has been around for 34 years. We won't change systems for the PM side of things simply because this was too big of an investment to back out now, but if we had to do it over again we would most likely go with RAPID doc and not get the RAPID PM.

Antwort von ACOM

Dear Mountain View Chiropractic Center, Thank you for the positive ratings on our product Ease of Use and Quality, plus your recommendations for improvement. We have built our solutions based on customer feedback. An ACOM Product Manager will contact you about recent enhancements in the Practice Management software that should address all your concerns, and if not, the manager will garner your feedback to incorporate in the next release. Your comments about poor Customer Service are very disturbing for us. We are growing quickly and expanding our offerings. To support them, we continue to add staff. An ACOM Customer Service Manager will contact you immediately. Mark Firmin, General Manager, ACOM Health.

Crissy

Great Chiropractic Software

Kommentare: Acom has been great for our practice. We are going to start using the patient kiosks for our new and re-exam patients. I am excited to see how this will make the doc's notes less time consuming. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great from the very beginning and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has also been a fantastic addition to their team.

The best feature about the software is the customer support when needed. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been AWESOME! We have had the software since 2007 but thought we should tryout Chirotouch to see if it will be better suited for documentation. We went through 2-4 weeks of training had everything set up and decided that really Acom was just as good if not better than Chirotouch. We had issues with Chirotouch doing what we felt like we were sold on. We then decided to stick with Acom. I'm so glad we did. They have been great trying to get us set up with the patient kiosks. I would recommend them to any Chiropractic office looking for user friendly software.

I have not found any cons to the software

Paula
Owner/manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Support is excellent!

Kommentare: Overall a good experience. Appreciate having a dedicated biller. Like having that biller send out the billing in a timely (daily/weekly)manner. Transparency between biller and staff is excellent. Dedicated biller could use more assistance with upper management to resolve claims over 120 days. Not happy about having to pay extra for the insurance eligibility feature.

Onboarding / training staff was excellent. Transparency with the billing department. It allowed our office to go electronic. Scheduler is efficent. Still learning how to customize software features for our clinic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in support is excellent. Our calls end with me learning more about the software than what I originally called about.

Misspelled word in the patient kiosk that has not been corrected after notification, patient statements suggestions have not been modified for a statement that is clearer for our patients. Appointment reminders cannot be responded to for an appointment confirmation. Needs a more concise user manual. Difficulity with patients signing office forms in kiosk.

Ashley
CHiropractor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Self employed csh Chiropractic clinic

Kommentare: Working with my trainers has been wonderful. they have been very personable and are very good teachers. the software is efficent with more features then i need at the moemnt. however this leaves me loads of room for growth with this program

As a DC who does mutiple types of thereapies I love the documention portion of this software. Beign able to create your own drop down reselects are very helpful. let me create entirely differetn noted for nutrion or other types of visits without chiro care. being able to pull forward from any previous note rather then just the last is extremely helpful with that feature. PM: the schedular works well, my favortie part beign the treatment plan portion. the report gerenrators are extremely comlplete adn provide all types of usuful statitstics.

editing blocks is kind of clunky could be smoothed out. adding the schdule as a phone app ( not sure if you can) but a 1 man show at my office beign able to uickly acess my schedule from my phone would be very very helpful.

Sue
Billing Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support/ [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Kommentare: EXCELLENT

The ease of using this software is awesome. So user friendly. Easy navigation to find what we need. Reports are easy to run and easy to change to the data we need. Now not the soft ware but our trainer\support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], you have a real gem in her. Easy to understand, always friendly and upbeat. If she doesn't have the answer which isn't often, she will get it ASAP. Keep her for you truly have a 10 star employee in her.

My only wish was that we could have transferred everything over from our old software

Robyn
office manager in USA

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!

Kommentare: How quickly a patient is seen, treated and scheduled for a future visit at every visit. Paperless!!!

Patients are able to use kiosk to sign in at the front desk and update their current condition.

Brittany
Clinic Production Supervisor in USA

Review

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me today, he had amazing customer service!

Acom is easy to use, and allows us to sepend more time focusing on our patients.

Wishing we could run more specific reports.

Mehran
Chiropractor

My point of view

Kommentare: We have been using ACOM since 2013, the self check-in option is great for patient, it also comes in Spanish

Self-check in documentation part is really easy and fast

1. Does not allow electronic faxing, reports can't automatically be faxed to attorneys or adjusters. 2. Does NOT include unlimited data usage, you have to buy more storage after certain GB, but other systems are completely free & unlimited 3. Does not allow direct integration with web exercises or Naomi x-ray software, can not incorporate x-rays to patient's report 4. PM portion and billing system is complicated, so many screens and clicks 4. Comparing to other software's, it's expensive, you have to pay more for every little addition such as advertising & emailing patients, texting to patients about missed appointments, ... 5. The rapid doc does not sync with other billing software, meaning if you don't like their PM/billing portion, you are stock. 6. Pain diagram at the self-check in portion can be improved since it does not completely explain patient's pain location.

Antwort von ACOM

We sincerely appreciate your comments regarding the Rapid Software and remain dedicated to resolving any issue you may have with its use. Our ACOM Health Software Training team will contact you shortly to go over Software features you may not be utilizing. This will include demonstrating how you may electronically fax through Rapid Software, and how to attach a patient’s relevant clinical notes to any PI or Auto claim. In addition, we will explain how you can easily incorporate x-rays into a patient’s report. During the call, we’ll review how to use the billing software more efficiently and how to make use of the advanced features of “patient check-in” functionality. The ACOM Health Administrative Team will also contact you regarding the monthly fee for data usage and appointment reminders via text and email. Again, thanks for your input and we look forward to helping you! Regards, ACOM Health General Manager.

Harris
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I am a chiropractor in practice for 27 years now. I saw that we needed to upgrade to EHR as eventually we would be penalized by medicare later on, and then probably other insurances as well. We looked around and found ACOM Health Rapid Software. Prior to this we used scantron sheets that were then scanned in and converted to text. After looking at a number of EHR softwares we decided to go with ACOM Health Rapid Software. We made the purchase around May of 2010, going for the documentation and the Practice Management softwares as they integrate well together, and were online by July 2010. Currently we are on Rapid Documentation Version 7.1 and ACOM HEALTH PM v 3.7.9. ACOM/Rapid provided a lot of training and support. There was a slight learning curve, but I find the EHR very intuitive and is completely customizable for how I practice. They helped in installation with the treatments and modalities we use, the diagnosis codes, all aspects. The staff and I became comfortable and efficient in using it in relatively a short time. We attested two times so far, getting checks for $18k and $14k. I have two more years of incentives I will be able to receive. ACOM helped make the attestation go smoothly; we had no issues. They also helped us get set up for Medicare with the new PART documentation. Any time we have an issue, they are there and take care of it in a timely manner. Upgrades have been consistent and smooth. I feel I have benefited from the software in that it helps me to better document what is going on, what we are doing, and why. I have less issues with carriers as my notes are more complete and not canned copies of one another. With that, we are paid by third parties more regularly and consistently as our notes document what is going on and the need for care. The software also allows for improved narrative reports as well as the ability to get out a daily note immediately to a primary provider, if we need help with a referral for diagnostics on HMO's and other managed care plans. EHR will be a way of life, and I felt that, with the government incentive money out there, it was ridiculous not to start right away. It literally paid for my system and more. ACOM made it painless and eveything went smoothly. There is a learning curve, but it really is relatively intuitive to use.

kristian
Chiropractor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well worth the investment

Kommentare: The world does not contain enough positive words to verbally construct my positive experience with this company. Yes the software is excellent but the people in this company are amazing. I am a firm believer that the attitude and the quality of your employees is a direct reflection of the company itself and the people that I have worked with over the years have always been among the best I have ever worked with and with consistency.

This software is easy to use for all staff of any computer skill level. This ease of use does not diminish the power and possibility of the software.

The only drawback that I have experienced is the inability to change the schedule time increments without having to launch a new scheduler. This is possible to do but not very convenient.

Dawnelle
ofc manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since I started working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], its been great! Until that point, I would not have recommended anyone to Acom

I enjoy working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] regarding issues with our software. She is amazing, patient and so knowledgeable. I am only sorry that I did not find her sooner. As we had many issues with the customer support line from the start of our use in 2010. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is easy to talk to and understands what our company needs.

We do alot of care plans and scheduling a repeat appt. is not easy. nor is making changes to them, or cancelling all of the treatment plan.

Adele
Office Manager in USA

Support

Kommentare: We love [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! She is the one person I call if I'm having any issues. She is the reason we still use the software. She is such an asset!

Once you're trained by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ( she's the best), the software is pretty easy to use. I do like the feature of our insurance billing is brought right over and all ready to be posted.

The cost. We are a small office of 2 employees and it is expensive.

Jeanie
Chiropractor/Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Very helpful

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always responds quickly and helps me solve my problems.

Very user friendly, tech support always helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me solve some issues I had very fast and easy.

I had initially bought ACOM because they had an office in Jacksonville, Florida, where my practice is located. I liked taking my staff there for training. Was sad when they closed it down.

Dennis
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: In our practice, we currently have four running departments. In order for all the departments to be synchronized, we need to effectively communicate with each other throughout the day. The RAPID system provides us with the opportunity to do just that without having to leave our stations and become congested. Within RAPID, you can make changes to a treatment plan, billing code, or procedure that will update itself within seconds. Nothing is left to chance or the patients' word of mouth. Using a paper (routing) system, many mistakes were made due to lack of communication. For example, it would take us significantly longer to look up each patient's history from his or her last appointment. Now, it happens with just a click of a button. We currently use the 7.2 version. It seems each update fixes the mistakes we were making, and has made it easier to actually fill pages without losing any time with a patient. After introducing RAPID to the staff, it only took about 1 month to use it efficiently. This office started using the system in 2011 with three attending doctors and a staff of nine people. Now, its hard to imagine using paper again. If we run into any problems, we call Michelle at ACOM who helps us within the day. We also provide suggestions and ACOM actually listens and makes changes they agree will help move faster. The quanitity of benefits are endless. The new systems allows us to document everything very quickly instead of having to write down all the information. I encourage every doctor to switch to this system because have seen/heard of other electronic systems that do not have nearly all the benefits that RAPID does. Also, I allow physicians to shadow and get a feel for the system.

mark
Owner/Chiropractor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic support, very compliant when billing insurances

Kommentare: better compliance with Medicare and other private insurance groups

It's compliant with Medicare rules/updates and is very detailed when taking doctor notes. The excellent job the software does with documentation allows any doctor to feel confident in their patient management. Also very good with managing each patients account for billing.

You can make quarterly payments but they charge you an 'administrative fee' of 1%.

Teresa
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ACOM Call with Patti Dill

Kommentare: Overall RAPID has been easy to work with and has provided amazing support to our office.

This product is most definitely easy to use with the scheduling program. Love all of its' features and functions! Makes training employees easy and with low frustration.

There isn't really anything I don't like about this software. We due struggle with the billing aspects but that is due more to lack of training than the program itself.

Scott
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I have been in practice for 5 years. Since graduating from school, documentation has been of the utmost importance to me. I still remember how incredibly verbose and thorough our notes had to be as a clinic intern. The clinicians were hard on us because they knew that our ability to practice and get reimbursed depends on it. Starting in practice, I wanted to continue the same quality of documentation but do it without spending hours and hours on it. Rapid truly fit those criteria and then some! The system makes it easy to quickly record the events of an office visit without the use of a clipboard, paper, and pen. The system also prompts you to cover all of the topics that a note is supposed to cover, so that you are not left to remember everything while busy in practice. The other thing that I love about Rapid is how I can customize forms and letters. When building a practice, I believe that well crafted forms and letters with your practice logo will help to build your brand and reputation among your peers. Rapid allows you to do this with ease and makes a referral letter or a customized informed consent as quickly as one click with the mouse. The learning curve is small and the support from the ACOM staff is superb. I have already recommended this system to a couple of my colleagues because I feel that raising the standards of everyone's documentation will help everyone's bottom line. And if records get done in a short amount of time, practice growth occurs without the hindrance of a paperwork bottleneck.

Shannon
Health Information Management Consultant, Insurance Billing in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Acom Rapid Software has been an amazing experience.

Kommentare: Thank you to all that have worked with us in onboarding and training. The program is amazing and the staff is too. They are always there to help you every step of the way and help ensure that you are functioning well in the program and your training is exactly what you need.

We love that the program is so universal and easy to customize. It is great for not only the staff using it but the doctor. It speeds up the daily work flow process and is very manageable even with multiple users. Most software programs are friendly either to the staff or the doctor, but Rapid is both staff and doctor friendly. There is so many great features like tracking, reports, billing, documentation, etc. It reduces the paper flow of the office and you can have everything all in one place.

I haven't found anything that I dislike about the program. So far it has been a great program and the onboarding staff has been amazing.

Sally
owner/DC in USA

Aug 2020

Kommentare: Pretty good

Easy to schedule multiple appointments quickly

Not able to change the procedure code or dollar amounts after posting.

Don
Medizinische Praxis

Disappointed with Company

Originally, this vendor was very professional and cooperative. They were heads and shoulders above every other EHR in their rigorous completion of the requirements to go live with EHR. However, when we caught a virus, they were completely clueless as to how to fix it. We had to go outside their office and hire a Microsoft specialist to discover and eliminate a root virus.

They basically don't stand behind their product with the technical support that we were supposed to have. We had been paying for technical support for almost three years, and the motherboard went out on the only computer that we had the database on. The computer had to be replaced, and we called to get our program reinstalled and the database pulled off their cloud. We were told that we had to pay them to put the program back on the computer. That is crazy. We have been paying them a considerable amount every year, and they refused to put the program back on the computer. The odd thing is that when we got a virus that wiped out the computer program in 2011, they reinstalled it for free.

Loreley
practice manager

Very pleased

Kommentare: Our clinic purchased the software and had our front office trained. Long story short, our office manager was resisting technology and any growth in the practice that would increase patient visits. After we became aware of the situation ACOM was more than happy to train our new employees with as much time and dedication as had been invested in our training program when we made the initial purchase. The software has functioned exactly as described. Because of the support from ACOM, we were able to have a college student with no medical or office background handle all the functions that the prior office manager with ten years of billing experience was doing and then some. ACOM is easy to use. The screens are intuitive and it saves a lot of employee time.

Easy to use

We had one morning when the system was down for about two hours, but it was back online soon enough to avoid any big problems. We totally rely on it and do not keep a backup schedule in a paper form so it has to be available.

arianne
doc of chiro in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

i would recommend, and customer service is always on point

Kommentare: great

customer service all in one up to date

could improve some use to increase function

Bill
Chiropractic Assistant/ Medical Office Administrat in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I have been using this software since coming to work with Dr. Hagene August of 2014

Kommentare: Rapid software is fantastic, and very easy to learn and use. As Dr Hagene's CA and right hand man I have become very involved in the use of the Electronic Health Record Information.
Being in charge of assuring that all the information to achieve Meaningful Use and PQRS I have come to thoroughly enjoy the ease of compliance that ACOM has built into Rapid Doc, From the Functional Outcome Assessments to the integration of all information into the written notes, Rapid Doc is PERFECT.
When we attend training seminars, I listen to the problems others are experiencing with their EHR software, and realize what a truly remarkable product we have. Yes like everything their are some minor problems, or areas where we would like to see improvement. ACOM has a truly OUTSTANDING customer service department, and wonderful representatives that you get to actually TALK to and will go out of their way to assist, teach, and develop solutions for your practice. Their Beneficial suggestions people also work with you and it does not take long to find your idea refined and incorporated into a future update.
It is without hesitation that I give my most sincerest indorsement of this fine product.
RAPID DOC IS the Yardstick by which others are measured.