Über RAPID

Hol dir die Chiro-Software für 299 $/Monat oder kostenlos mit dem ACOM-Health-Insurance-Billing- und Inkasso-Service.

Erfahre mehr über RAPID

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie RAPID bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Norman A.
Clinic Director/Owner in USA

Ease of Use for All Aspects of Practice

Kommentare: Fast and easy record keeping. Not in office all night long with notes. Lately marketing the patient base has become a priority. The lists that can be produced for this purpose makes it easy.

Reports and daily notes are easy to create in very little time. Reports and daily notes are customizable by the user themselves. Not dependent on software company for most changes wanted. Billing is electronic or paper, fast and easy for both staff and doctor. Patient management is easy with the scheduler. Many options including text and e-mail reminders. Unlimited types of reports are available and can be custom tailored by the office staff (this is a little complicated but can be done with a little database experience).

I honestly can not think of a negative comment about this software from the doctor or staff stand point. Occasionally we loose connectivity, but servers and hardware sometimes fail. There is no control over it. When it does happen it is fixed quickly then business as usual.

Todd N.
Chiropractic Physician & Chiropractic Sports Medicine Specialist in USA

Love the Rapid Doc & Rapid PM Programs

Kommentare: I'm a big fan of Acom's Rapid Doc and Rapid PM software. I do not use their billing services so I cannot speak to that.

The SOAP notes and narrative report writing program is easy and intuitive to use. You can easily make customizations and changes to the program in real-time. It makes creating narrative reports and daily treatment (SOAP) notes fast and easy to do and it communicates with the practice management software and ties my treatment in with the medical billing codes. Using their cloud-based service enables me to finish work from home and to bring my laptop with me when doing house calls I do not use the ACOM medical billing services.

There's no smartphone app for easy scheduling of patients outside of office hours or if I ever need to check my next day's schedule while out of the office.

Tracy R.
owner/administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Venice Chiropractic Center and Integrated PT

The product is relatively easy to use and user friendly for the staff in all of the Basic day to day functions. Probably the best asset to the software is the tech support department. With out them and especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] we would be lost. We cannot state it strongly enough that she has been priceless. She has taught us so many valuable tools and has saved us so many times when we were frustrated and couldn't figure out a problem. She has a way of explaining things that make it easy to understand and she never acts bothered no matter what or how many things you throw at her. She is a great asset to your company! The rest of the support team has also been awesome whenever we get stuck with a tech problem and they have always resolved the issue.

We wish the software was better at accommodating more than 1 doctor and more than one facility. It would be far better if the 2 facilities could be autonomous but it has not worked that way. It is also difficult that in the appointment dashboard not all of the charges show as that would be a great resource to be able to print it as a day sheet. Some of the inexplainable quirks in the software that have not been able to be resolved can be frustrating. It would be really beneficial if there was a better "help" guide in the training module where you could click on what you are having trouble with or search by key words instead of having to scroll thru all of the guide topics and categories to find what you need help with and hope it answers the question.

Crissy L.

Great Chiropractic Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Acom has been great for our practice. We are going to start using the patient kiosks for our new and re-exam patients. I am excited to see how this will make the doc's notes less time consuming. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great from the very beginning and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has also been a fantastic addition to their team.

The best feature about the software is the customer support when needed. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been AWESOME! We have had the software since 2007 but thought we should tryout Chirotouch to see if it will be better suited for documentation. We went through 2-4 weeks of training had everything set up and decided that really Acom was just as good if not better than Chirotouch. We had issues with Chirotouch doing what we felt like we were sold on. We then decided to stick with Acom. I'm so glad we did. They have been great trying to get us set up with the patient kiosks. I would recommend them to any Chiropractic office looking for user friendly software.

I have not found any cons to the software

Paula K.
Owner/manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Support is excellent!

Kommentare: Overall a good experience. Appreciate having a dedicated biller. Like having that biller send out the billing in a timely (daily/weekly)manner. Transparency between biller and staff is excellent. Dedicated biller could use more assistance with upper management to resolve claims over 120 days. Not happy about having to pay extra for the insurance eligibility feature.

Onboarding / training staff was excellent. Transparency with the billing department. It allowed our office to go electronic. Scheduler is efficent. Still learning how to customize software features for our clinic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in support is excellent. Our calls end with me learning more about the software than what I originally called about.

Misspelled word in the patient kiosk that has not been corrected after notification, patient statements suggestions have not been modified for a statement that is clearer for our patients. Appointment reminders cannot be responded to for an appointment confirmation. Needs a more concise user manual. Difficulity with patients signing office forms in kiosk.

Ashley N.
CHiropractor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Self employed csh Chiropractic clinic

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Working with my trainers has been wonderful. they have been very personable and are very good teachers. the software is efficent with more features then i need at the moemnt. however this leaves me loads of room for growth with this program

As a DC who does mutiple types of thereapies I love the documention portion of this software. Beign able to create your own drop down reselects are very helpful. let me create entirely differetn noted for nutrion or other types of visits without chiro care. being able to pull forward from any previous note rather then just the last is extremely helpful with that feature. PM: the schedular works well, my favortie part beign the treatment plan portion. the report gerenrators are extremely comlplete adn provide all types of usuful statitstics.

editing blocks is kind of clunky could be smoothed out. adding the schdule as a phone app ( not sure if you can) but a 1 man show at my office beign able to uickly acess my schedule from my phone would be very very helpful.

Sue P.
Billing Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support/ [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Kommentare: EXCELLENT

The ease of using this software is awesome. So user friendly. Easy navigation to find what we need. Reports are easy to run and easy to change to the data we need. Now not the soft ware but our trainer\support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], you have a real gem in her. Easy to understand, always friendly and upbeat. If she doesn't have the answer which isn't often, she will get it ASAP. Keep her for you truly have a 10 star employee in her.

My only wish was that we could have transferred everything over from our old software

Robyn M.
office manager in USA

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: How quickly a patient is seen, treated and scheduled for a future visit at every visit. Paperless!!!

Patients are able to use kiosk to sign in at the front desk and update their current condition.

That a patient cannot have 3 different types of accounts within their main acct. Insurance, Auto accident and Cash accts.

Brittany A.
Clinic Production Supervisor in USA

Review

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me today, he had amazing customer service!

Acom is easy to use, and allows us to sepend more time focusing on our patients.

Wishing we could run more specific reports.

Kristin W.
Doctor of Chiropractic in USA

ACOM Health RAPID Software Review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is EXCELLENT and has extensive knowledge about the software. I have been a customer/user for 11 years and customer service has always been a weak point. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an exception and always been able to solve our issues quickly and with accuracy. I will also comment that when I used the billing service, our biller [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was excellent.

Lots of extra unnecessary steps in both doc and pm. Not up to date; PQRS and medicare G-codes are irrelevant and causing denials. Initial tx date should be automatic and not manually have to be added.

Mark S.
Doctor in USA
Medizinische Praxis

The most customizable system available.

I have been a chiropractor for over 30 years and in the middle of my career I spent 10 years , full time, designing, installing and selling home theater audio-video equipment. Because of my experience in both fields, I believe I am unusually qualified to review this software. First of all the software is extremely well laid out with respect to setting it up. There are tutorials that are short, to the point and shows you everything you need to know to set it up. Phone support is necessary to me and Acom's support is quick and available when you need it. I am a diplomate of addiction and compulsive disorders and do a lot of other work like neuro-biofeedback, positive motivational therapy and the like. Acom is the ONLY company that is available that allows me to customize the program the way I need to use it..... and I checked out them all. Plus, the cost, after taking into consideration the initial layout and yearly subscription monies, is very affordable compared to the other competitive companies. The use is straight forward and quick. I can do most daily notes in just a few minutes. You can use an in house server, but I use my system on the cloud. That way there is no cost of maintenance or down time for hardware..... and I can use the system from anywhere I work. There is also no cost for other doctors and staff who use the system. Very good for multiple doctor/staff practices. I could go on and on, and there are a lot of questions many of you will have..... but I recommend you check out this system.

If your looking for free software or a cheap application, then this is not the software for you. But, that type of software will not let you customize it, and typically it will not offer clearinghouse compatibility and/or accommodate billing, scheduling and office notes all in one program. All in all this program is very well designed.

Joan B.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I am a relative old-timer, in practice 32 years. I work part time and currently run a pretty low key, solo practice out of my home. I have no employees, and in a great week will see 60 patients. I've been using one computer program or another to run the business side of my practice since the dinosaur age (I bought my first computer in 1982 - a Digital Rainbow which loaded the operating system using two 5 1/4 inch floppy discs - and I wrote the first accounting programs myself). I finally bought an 'official' program and used it for years. In 2006 I realized that I needed to do something more than travel cards and buy a program to help me with my charting. I looked around, and chose BestNotes (which, by the way, is a great stand alone program for doing notes). Though the program was great, I tried to make my note a faithful reflection of what I did and talked about during the visit, couldn’t do that in a timely manner, and so was chronically behind in charting. It got to the point that the only patients who had more than a line or two of history in their charts were the ones who 'had' to have notes sent - personal injury, worker's comps - and those who had notes requested for one reason or the other (those requests sometimes took weeks to fulfill). This behavior finally caught up with me. I was unable to produce charts on three patients out of the 30 requested during an 'in-house' audit, and had to return lots of money. I decided that I had learned my lesson. I was going to do notes on every patient every time, using the system I already had in place. Within six months, I was so far behind I could not possibly catch up once again. I decided I needed a different system, one that integrated notes with practice management, so that I could not bill unless the note was finished. I also had to give up being perfect at notes, and realize that I was writing the note for the insurance company, not for the patient. It took me four or five months to test drive all of the different programs out there, and once I had, I chose ACOM/Rapid. I took a deep breath, put myself into debt, and bought both the practice management and charting systems in April 2011. I was told that it would take me several months to ‘go live’ but I knew better! I thought of myself as very computer savvy, had already programmed lots of language into my BestNotes system that I thought I could just transfer over, and was sure I didn't need as long as ACOM predicted to put the system in place. Turns out that they were right (and they usually are) - it did take what felt like a very long time to educate myself and get everything I needed into the system. Turns out it really is a process, and can't happen overnight. ACOM has the process part down pat - all I had to do was follow the plan. I didn't actually go live until August 1, 2011, and I can't say even that was glitch free, but what I can say is that I have never called tech support and had them unable to find/fix or teach me how to avoid whatever problem I encountered. I got real chummy with some of the techs - and every experience was positive. Lots of time has passed since then. I don't remember what version I started with, but I'm at v3.7.7 of the practice management, and v7.1 R3.0 of Rapid Documentation, and every time a new version comes out, the program is easier to use. I haven't actually changed my spots - I still get behind on notes - but I haven't billed for one service that doesn't have documentation to support it since August 1, 2011. I no longer live in fear of an audit and I find it amazingly satisfying to get a request for a chart and be able to fulfill the request the same day. I can do my notes, post the charges, send the insurance, print statements, and be done with it, all with these two integrated programs (and, no staff!).

Vicki G.
CCPA in USA

My Perception

Kommentare: What makes it exceptional is the support if an issue arises. I'm made to feel that no question is too dumb or insignificant. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best. We love her.

Rapid Doc and PM are easy to use. Finding a patient or scheduling a patient is a breeze.

The print out of the receipt is a little hard to understand for a lot of our patients. Maybe less is more. There is no alert for when patients run out of visits, even though it's counting down in Authorizations.

Sandra L.
Patient Coordinator in USA

ACOM Health Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Getting billing out the door electronically or via fax is easy. Appointment scheduling is easy. Tech support is good.

The ability to electronically bill, attach notes to insurance billing, rebill with ease, appointment reminders, robust report writing. We are hosted online now instead of our own servers

Best use for chiropractic patients and not so much for functional medicine patients. Would be nice if cell phone numbers printed on reports instead of Home numbers. We work between time zones, would be nice to be able to toggle back and forth. Original cost of software was $36K, but now can utilize their online servers for a set monthly fee.

Timothy K.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I have a small, family type Chiropractic Office (manager and myself), and have just celebrated my 30th year in practice. As do all of you, I believe in giving every patient as much as I can. Some of my patients think that I am the best Chiropractor in the world, just as your patients think you are. However, being old school and nearly computer illiterate, my documentation did not show that. With EHR requirements, increased insurance demands, and reduced payments, it didn’t take a brain surgeon to see the train coming down the tracks, that was about to devastate my practice. Being frugal, I started shopping around for a program that would allow me to survive. I wanted to spend the least amount of money, but I didn’t want to be “pennywise and pound foolish”, and end up with an inferior system that wasn’t guaranteed to reach Meaningful Use, or wind up with a company that would not be in business next year. After much research and visiting the leading sites in detail, comparing the documentation and billing programs, I was left with an easy choice. Upon seeing the SOAP portion of ACOM Rapid Software, I recognized that this program would make me look like the Chiropractor I actually am. Notes did not looked "canned", but flowed and were very accurate. The tools provided by ACOM allow me to easily create reports and SOAP notes in record time, perform assessments, incorporate treatment plans, change diagnosis, export/import reports, monitor medications (now required), and even implement the new PQRS codes required by Medicare. Previously we were utilizing Chiro 8000 for billing and Auto Doc for SOAP and report writing, but the load became too heavy as the insurance company’s games of requesting documentation became greater. I lost a ton of sleep and became concerned that I would not be able to meet the demands, and survive as a Chiropractor. ACOM Rapid Software was installed in August 2013. As with any new software, implementation can be difficult, especially when dealing with older computer hardware, and considering we had to dovetail this new system while continuing to run our office with limited staff. ACOM was attentive to our needs, never left our side, and worked with us until we were fully up and running. With ACOM’s interacting and user friendly documentation and practice management modules and the ease of their training programs, we were able to attest for Meaningful Use in December. Best of all, we recently received our first incentive check from CMS (receiving much more than we expected). When all is said and done, even in my small office, the incentive money will have more than paid for this program in less than 2 years. As difficult as times continue to be, I feel totally at peace, and am so proud to be a Chiropractor, practicing to the highest standard and doing what I love best!

Bill L.
Chiropractic Assistant, Medical Office Administratior in USA
Medizinische Praxis

Fabulous EHR Software with all the support you could ever need

I was first introduced to ACOM Rapid software a little over 1 year ago. I always knew it was a great product, and was made even more aware of the outstanding choice our office had made in EHR software as I attended training conferences and listened to all the problems others were having that did not use ACOM. The ease of use is second to none. Functional Outcome Assessments are linked to the note making treatment plans a breeze to document. ACOM has Medicare compliance down to the push of a button. 30 Day FOA and treatment plans for PQRS are scheduled with an alert for each patient that can be quickly printed in an Excel Spreadsheet sorted by Lat name to enable front office personnel to schedule each and every patients' appointment whether medicare or insurance with exactly what is required for compliance effortlessly without error every time. Meaningful Use is tracked making compliance a breeze. ACOM has though of everything to make your office compliance and documentation as effortless as possible. This is truly an OUTSTANDING Product!!

There is nothing that I do not like about this product. When I do have a beneficial suggestion, or an issue their support staff is second to none. They are always ready to listen help and will often call you to tell you when your suggestion will be implemented. When you cannot explain what is happening, in a flash they will set up on a "SCREEN SHARE" and watch what is going on on your computer and then use that for a teaching opportunity to help you learn or take advantage of a feature. Again There is NOTHING that I do NOT like about this product or their support staff.

Robin P.
Office Manager in

An All-Around Great Experience

Kommentare: We are a very small practice which includes the provider, the office manager and one other employee. The size of our practice did not matter to ACOM. We were treated as if we were one of ACOM’s biggest and most important accounts.
Our project manager/trainer was knowledgeable and patient with our many questions and concerns. Anytime I have needed to get in touch with her, all I had to do was email or leave a voice message and I knew she would be calling back ASAP.
I would recommend ACOM for any Chiropractic office that is looking to upgrade their Practice Management and EHR software.

Being cloud based has been an added plus for our office. Dr. Perns has the luxury of logging in from home or any location with Wifi and completing his patient notes at his convenience. We have the peace of mind knowing that all ACOM’s staff has completed Basic HIPAA Privacy and Security Compliance and that ACOM is completely HIPAA compliant. With our office being extremely small, we have utilized the appointment reminders which has saved us time and money. Our patients have appreciated the text and or email reminders prior to their scheduled appointments. I am very excited and looking forward to utilizing RAPID PM’s collection module. The idea of touching base with insurance companies is not a pleasant thought. ACOM’s collections screen will allow me to pull my A/R at 120 days out and group the various insurance companies together, saving me the time it takes to continue to call back and be placed on hold.

It takes time to get used to a new product. No one likes change. I have found that getting into the product it the best answer.

Mehran G.
Chiropractor in

My point of view

Kommentare: We have been using ACOM since 2013, the self check-in option is great for patient, it also comes in Spanish

Self-check in documentation part is really easy and fast

1. Does not allow electronic faxing, reports can't automatically be faxed to attorneys or adjusters. 2. Does NOT include unlimited data usage, you have to buy more storage after certain GB, but other systems are completely free & unlimited 3. Does not allow direct integration with web exercises or Naomi x-ray software, can not incorporate x-rays to patient's report 4. PM portion and billing system is complicated, so many screens and clicks 4. Comparing to other software's, it's expensive, you have to pay more for every little addition such as advertising & emailing patients, texting to patients about missed appointments, ... 5. The rapid doc does not sync with other billing software, meaning if you don't like their PM/billing portion, you are stock. 6. Pain diagram at the self-check in portion can be improved since it does not completely explain patient's pain location.

Antwort von ACOM Health General Manager

We sincerely appreciate your comments regarding the Rapid Software and remain dedicated to resolving any issue you may have with its use. Our ACOM Health Software Training team will contact you shortly to go over Software features you may not be utilizing. This will include demonstrating how you may electronically fax through Rapid Software, and how to attach a patient’s relevant clinical notes to any PI or Auto claim. In addition, we will explain how you can easily incorporate x-rays into a patient’s report. During the call, we’ll review how to use the billing software more efficiently and how to make use of the advanced features of “patient check-in” functionality. The ACOM Health Administrative Team will also contact you regarding the monthly fee for data usage and appointment reminders via text and email. Again, thanks for your input and we look forward to helping you! Regards, ACOM Health General Manager.

Glenn I.
Doctor in USA
Medizinische Praxis

I couldn't be more please with this product and support

I have had this software for over 5 years. I couldn't be more pleased with the DOC software. It is extremely easy to use, is easily customized and has always been ahead of the game in regards to the continual changes and demands we all face. This software allowed me to easily satisfy "Meaningful Use" for Medicare reimbursement every year and was the first software to be approved. With all of the talk about ICD-10 I was getting quite nervous toward the end of September, but with the product support notices, free webinars and software changes the transition was much easier than anticipated. Have always been very satisfied with the software, technical support and customer support.

The things I have problems with about this product are, basically, problems I would have with any computerized system. After having used paper files for over 30 years, the transition was easier than I had anticipated. It takes a little more time to enter the patient information on a computer, but it is much more complete. It was easier to flip back through past notes with the paper system. With the "bird's eye view" I can see past notes (I cannot think of a better way a computerized system could do this than ACOM does), but it is just not as fast as paper.

Leslie Z.
Office Manager in

Precise and Comprehensive Documentation and Accounting

Kommentare: We have been able to receive the maximum benefit from Medicares' EHR and PQRS programs due to Rapids' calculation dashboards and ACOM's grasp of intricate rules and regulations. We anticipate the same success with the new MIPS program.

Our practice has been using Rapid and AHPM for 5 years and both programs just keep getting better and easier to use. Updates are frequent, meaningful and well-supported by both technical and training staff. The Billing Dashboard is so easy to use that our Accounts Receivable is managed by one part time staff. Reports are accurate and varied in scope and application.

Doctor would appreciate more shortcuts in the documentation process, such as diagnosis and treatment plans populating from the initial visit to the next daily note.

Antwort von Julie

Thank you for your kind words about the Rapid Software and the ACOM Health team. We take great pride in constantly improving both so we appreciate the praise. One of our Chiropractors in the training department will reach out to the doctor and explain how to import the DX and TX Plan from the initial visit to the daily note. Thank you again for your feedback. Regards, ACOM Health General Manager

Gerald R.
Director of Operations in
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive software; Great training experience, we love our RAPID product.

Kommentare: The ACOM Health made it easy to transitioning to RAPID. Our dedicated Trainer was very professional and thorough.
She met with us as many times as was needed to ensure that we understood how to use the product and to answer our questions
After we were released from Training, their Tech Support Team has been helpful, knowledgeable and responsive to our needs.
I would definitely recommend this software to chiropractic clinic without any hesitation.

I have found the training on Rapid PM to be easy and intuitive. Our project manager was knowledgeable, professional and was there to assist us through the entire onboarding and training process. She made my learning experience fun and enjoyable. I like the appointment reminders which have helped to eliminate late and/or missed appointments. My patients have come to look for and appreciate these reminders. The Billing and Reporting of our insurance due monies are accurate, and I like the capability of checking my A/R at a moment’s glance.

I feel that the scheduler format can be more flexible. For example, if a patient cancels their appointment, I would like to be able to type in a note to explain why the Patient cancelled. It would be great if additional discounts were made available to long-time clients on: Appointment Reminders, On-Line Patient Registration and Integrated Clearinghouse. And finally, I wish RAPID DOC and Kiosk were Apple compatible.

Harris G.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I am a chiropractor in practice for 27 years now. I saw that we needed to upgrade to EHR as eventually we would be penalized by medicare later on, and then probably other insurances as well. We looked around and found ACOM Health Rapid Software. Prior to this we used scantron sheets that were then scanned in and converted to text. After looking at a number of EHR softwares we decided to go with ACOM Health Rapid Software. We made the purchase around May of 2010, going for the documentation and the Practice Management softwares as they integrate well together, and were online by July 2010. Currently we are on Rapid Documentation Version 7.1 and ACOM HEALTH PM v 3.7.9. ACOM/Rapid provided a lot of training and support. There was a slight learning curve, but I find the EHR very intuitive and is completely customizable for how I practice. They helped in installation with the treatments and modalities we use, the diagnosis codes, all aspects. The staff and I became comfortable and efficient in using it in relatively a short time. We attested two times so far, getting checks for $18k and $14k. I have two more years of incentives I will be able to receive. ACOM helped make the attestation go smoothly; we had no issues. They also helped us get set up for Medicare with the new PART documentation. Any time we have an issue, they are there and take care of it in a timely manner. Upgrades have been consistent and smooth. I feel I have benefited from the software in that it helps me to better document what is going on, what we are doing, and why. I have less issues with carriers as my notes are more complete and not canned copies of one another. With that, we are paid by third parties more regularly and consistently as our notes document what is going on and the need for care. The software also allows for improved narrative reports as well as the ability to get out a daily note immediately to a primary provider, if we need help with a referral for diagnostics on HMO's and other managed care plans. EHR will be a way of life, and I felt that, with the government incentive money out there, it was ridiculous not to start right away. It literally paid for my system and more. ACOM made it painless and eveything went smoothly. There is a learning curve, but it really is relatively intuitive to use.

Judy H.
Billing Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Excellent Billing Services & Biller!

I want to take this opportunity to express how much I, along with Dr. Hines, appreciates our biller, Fred Lamp. This young man is very knowledgeable about the software. We are impressed by his willingness to help both myself and our staff whenever the need arises. He is also very conscientious and motivated to do the best possible job for his clients. Both Dr. Hines and myself feel Fred has gone above and beyond as our biller. He is definitely an asset to ACOM Health and absolutely an asset to our Chiropractic office. Great job Fred, well done!!! I also want to say I like that the company is willing to develop individualized reports for their clients and are always working on enhancements to the software. Kudos also to IT support! Erika is always willing to walk me through developing personalized reports for our office. She is friendly and extremely helpful.

It would be beneficial if clients were able to contact them earlier than 8:am and later than 6:00pm. We begin our day at 7:00am and usually are not done until 6:00pm. Our office is extremely fast paced and the workload doesn't leave much free time for phone calls.

Clayton H.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: I am a Chiropractic Physician with 30 years of experience with office software (some good, some not so good!). I had the opportunity to become associated with RAPID Documentation software in its developmental stage about 10 years ago. As my practice is restricted to trauma care and medico - legal cases, I was always looking for flexible, adaptive, and easy to use software as clear documentation is critical. I stopped searching when I began using RAPID. The beauty of the system is the easy flow structure that is completely customizable. RAPID works flawlessly with voice recognition software, which allows me to dictate directly into the note system whenever I need. The blend of point and click speed, useful for many daily encounter notes, with the ability to go to straight dictation for more complex and individual notes is wonderful. My practice is almost completely a referral practice. I am proud to say that even though my office only generates a handful of referrals from the office to attorneys every year, the three chiropractors at the office remain very busy every day from the patients referred to the office. It is my opinion that the quality of care we provide to the patient and the quality of documentation generated by RAPID, results in this one way referral practice. All the “marketing” in the world will not develop a consistent referral based practice if you do not provide a high quality product to back it up. Prior to using RAPID, I spent thousands of dollars a year on dictation transcription. I paid for the software in less than a year when I switched over. Slow turnaround time on documentation was also an issue that was solved by RAPID. The learning curve for the software was not painful, like many other programs, and was picked up quickly by the doctors and the staff. Consumer friendly support is a big plus with RAPID. The organization understands the importance of customer satisfaction. The technicians are well trained. About the only time I use the technicians, however, is to install the program on a new computer as the older ones have been replaced over the years I have used RAPID! I cannot imagine my practice without RAPID software. If you are looking for a great product, I would give RAPID my highest recommendation.

Chantelle E.
Office manager in USA

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]has been a great help with training

Once learned it is easy to use. My training with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]has been invaluable. The layout is simple and clear.

Sometimes there are glitches which could be operstor error though.