Über Denali Fund

Die Buchhaltungssoftware Denali FUND ist flexibel und leicht zugänglich, was sie zur perfekten Wahl für kleine und mittelgroße gemeinnützige Organisationen macht.

Erfahre mehr über Denali Fund

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Denali Fund bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Finance Manager in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very early in conversion process...

Kommentare: Once our actual conversion is complete, hopefully by the end of the calendar year, I believe our reporting to our funders will be much easier. We are hoping to do away with all or at least most of our supplemental Excel workbook processing and letting Denali Fund do its magic

The ability to track grant funds - multiple levels in accounts, reporting etc - 30,000 foot view or in the weeds! Our organization has federal grants, private grants, corporate sponsorships, etc., all with different reporting requirements and budgets. We also have 7 locations and Denali Fund is able to track by the funding sources and locations. We are very early in our use of the software - still converting in the middle of our fiscal year. I'm sure we will only be using a small percentage of the software's capability in the beginning but as our organization grows, we will appreciate all of the funtionality.

The conversion process is a bit tedious. We are going from Quickbooks Online to Denali fund and converting data is timely and a bit inefficient unless we could afford the additional support level that would be required for getting Quickbooks records into Denali.

Lezah S.
Business Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Denali Fund Accounting is accurate

Kommentare: Denali Fund Accounting is very accurate. I rarely have a software issue. I have been using this product over 20 years. I have used other Fund accounting programs and have come back to Denali. It is straight forward and easy to use. It does not have tons of bells and whistles, but it is reliable and accurate. The program works. I use GL, AP, BR and Payroll modules. They integrate well together. You can have custom reports built for your specific use. I like their CD service for upgrades.

It is accurate. Easy to use. I trust the software . My reports are accurate.

Sometimes you cannot print in a module by using "Ctrl P

David G.
Director of Finances in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fund accounting and Cougar Mtn. customer service

Kommentare: The thing that frustrates me the most about your program with the issues it does have is not the program. It is the customer service as it pertains to how you justify your billing me. Recently I had an issue with the payroll module and sent information in to be reviewed. This turned into a 2-hour phone call that cost me. The instructions in your help and field names is misleading. So misleading that the rep and I couldn't figure out what was going on during that 2-hour phone call. I finally figured it out and sent a follow-up email to you guys. What I got was a wasted two hours and a bill on my training hours. Not happy at all as well when it cost me to point out errors when your system has errors in it, like the new drill down report in the Audit Trail, and I get billed for it. Do not only do I get billed for something that wasn't even clear to Kevin. I get billed for pointing out calculation problems with your program. Why should I get billed for bringing things up that are incorrect in the way your program works or process errors that your staff can't point out? I am not happy with the end result of your customer service! Those who help me are great in the eagerness to help, but those who make the real customer service calls on the billing I am very disappointed in their decisions. So much so... I would warn any prospective client of yours to beware. You do not seem to be able to take ownership of your issues. You pass them on to your customers.

I like how it allocates. But I hate it that once in the system, the system treats every transaction in the allocation as a separate transaction instead of an allocation.

The accounting program has to be accurate and data usable. I have found problems in your program and was told it that it was not meant to be used as an auditing tool. My response is it should be accurate! It is an accounting program. On the data useful side, it is not as useful as your sales staff made it out to be for FUND accounting. To get our billing out last month I had to sort through 40 pages of transactions and do hand calculations to meet the requirements of our fund managers. I get to do that again this month. Makes me wonder how this is supposed to be a program that is for FUND accounting. Yes, your company is aware of my frustration here and the kind of reporting is needed.

Mary P.
Manager in USA

Support is Wonderful

Kommentare: Reporting is always a big problem. With Denali FUND we are able to export into files that import easily into Excel and then we can produce reports that make sense for our municipality.

The support has been fantastic. From implementation to ongoing use, all we have to do is call for help. We almost always get an answer within an hour.

Payroll setup felt cumbersome but in the long run, the setup was worth it. We now get reports with each payroll that split taxes between departments.

Wendy J.
business Manager in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The staff are very helpful.

I like that it intrgrates with the other modules or that you can use each module individually. I am interested in how the payment process will work with our desk top in the sales module.

It is a bit more costly then our other software was I do not like that I cannot take a debit payment and have it integrate directly with Denali. We use Moneris and I do not know what we could use that would do that.

Georgina R.
Finance and Budget Director in USA

Review of Denali

Kommentare: Denali is a good software. The transition from another software to Denali was smooth. I believe the software could improve in few ways.
the first thing we noticed is that to back up our organization increased from 5 minutes to 20-25 minutes. My Staff backs up our organization twice a day. this process cuts our productivity by an hour each day.

it is easy to use.

the backup process is too long.

Cate E.
Director of Finance in USA

Director of Finance

Kommentare: Initial set up training was problematic and the integration between MS Suite and Crystal Reports is lacking. Customer support is very responsive and I like the simple interface over a very functional system. Cloud-based upgrades very professional and speedy.

Simple interface with lots of functionality.

Not fully integrated with MS Suite

Marie P.
Office Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service, efficent software program

Customer service is always friendly and knowledgeable. Denali offers many options to add on based on your needs as a business.

Not a big fan of the general ledger function

Wendy J.
Busniness Manager in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Denali Fund accounting

Kommentare: We have been using Denali for two years. It has helped us to keep our records organized and up to date. !!

I really like the bank rec option.

I think the point of sale module could be more user-friendly.

Jeff H.
President in USA
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

PRODUCT REVIEW

Ease of use, ability to create custom reports, manage multiple entities

The user interface needs improvement. Transition from previous solution takes some time and proper planning

Kim T.
Township Clerk in USA

Denali Fund Cost Effective for Small Municipalities

Kommentare: We have used Cougar Mountain for many years and Denali FUND since its inception. Cougar Mountain is very open to feedback and suggested improvements. Their customer support is terrific!

We get full functionality for our small town government office at a cost we can afford.

Lack of regional training. Thankfully, it is very user friendly and the HELP features are effective.

Amanda J.
Inventory Manager in USA
Lagerung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Cougar Mountain Inventory

Kommentare: The customer support system is wonderful; however, some of the features such as the copy inventory to multi-location feature have been giving me a real problem.. Especially when I'm adding new items into multiple locations.

Its easy to use.

I wish that I could pull inventory reports by date specific, also the copy new inventory gives me some trouble

Heather A.
Accounts Payable in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very User Friendly, Needs Almost No Training

Ease of use, multiple reports with different parameters, shortcut keys. Customer service is excellent. Reps are super friendly and take time to explain how-tos and/or how they are fixing problems.

I have found absolutely no cons for this software.

Kermic p B.
President in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with functions

Kommentare: None

It fits any business - I have had over 25 installation - all different industries and Cougar works

Very few complaints Accounts Receivable module should post in summary like it does in Bank Rec

Angie W.
Fiscal Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Denali Review

Kommentare: Denali Fund Software is relatively easy to use. A good value for the money. Customer Service has always been helpful.

Most of the software is easy to use. Has some good report options. I like the ability to copy accounts and funds.

I do not like the posting process. I do not like that errors cannot be corrected after posting. I would like to see a better GL option. The GL audit report is hard to read - needs a better format.

Natalie H.
Accountant in USA

CMS - Denali

The software has functions that protect the company from fraud. It is very detailed and the history is easy to look back.

The price of tech support for just asking a simple question.

John J.
Owner/Sommelier in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Denali POS Review by Wine Rack

Integration of POS Sales, INV & Account modules, along with stellar customer support.

Sales screen (Order Entry) could be easier to read with larger font, & less wasted white space.

Deb R.
Fiscal Director in USA

Compliment

Your support team is awesome, so knowledgeable and friendly.

I would like to be able to customize reports without having to purchase Crystal software, or any other software.

Lezah S.
Business Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Denali Review

Kommentare: I was a Cougar Mountain user and I switched to another program. I had nothing but issues with the new program. Now I am back and loving Denali. It was very easy to switch back and the support staff helped me get up and running smoothly.

Ease of entering information and retrieving data.

I want to scroll through payroll reports and that is not possible.

Darlene M.

Mary F.
Controller in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Pro vs. Denali

Kommentare: We have been customers for about 15 years. The transition to Denali was very unacceptable. The Denali software was more of a beta version that was rolled out. The software had way too many glitches that needed to be "worked around" as opposed to resolved. Even though we are "comfortable" with using Denali, there are still new errors that take a while for the patches to be released on. Customer service has always been accommodating and the staff is great.

Not web-based. Only one person to do customized reports. Patches take too long to roll out.

Robyn E.
Secretary in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Secretary/Payroll

Kommentare: The new program is so easy to use. It is a step by step process and payroll is now in my hands and not the program. The only thing I would like to see change is the size of the letters. it is very hard to read.

Very intuitive process. Mindless work.

Letters are WAY too small

Laurie D.
Church Business Administrator in USA

Church Accounting

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Denali Fund Accounting has been positive. For the most part, it is straightforward and easy to use. What we really appreciate is the ability to keep funds completely separate and to always know what is in each fund.

The ability to keep funds completely separated.

What drew me to the software was the ease of transferring money from one fund to the other. It turned out to not be so easy.

Lisa N.
Legal Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Payroll

The only thing our firm uses is the payroll program and it is very user friendly.

There is nothing that I do not like about the software.

Monica R.
Executive Director in USA

Multi fiscal year woes

Kommentare: Year-end closing capabilities for the multi-fiscal year set up is frustrating. Other fund software has a way to close the organizational year and have matching balances on the income statement and retained earnings revenue and expense reports. Why can't Denali?

Lots of features

Can't close out organization year without affecting fund calendars