Years of being a satisfied client!

Victor C.
Training Manager/ eLearning Course Developer
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent client services and technical support. And a state of the art elearning software with various features and report capabilities.

Vorteile: What we really appreciate the most is not just the software itself but the support staff at ePath. We have been a client of ePath's for approximately 4 years and the team at ePath has always provided amazing customer support. The timeliness and professionalism ePath provides their clients is outstanding. As far as the software, we really appreciate the various reporting features as we have many entities in our over 330 franchise locations that request specific course curriculums and course content. Within ASAP we create curriculums which gives us a custom training environment based on the learners job title/ position. The many features and flexibility within ASAP allows us to provide a state of the art learner experience.

Nachteile: Although it is great that ePath gives you the option, it can be costly for custom reporting if you require some programming development hours for custom reports.

ePath Online Learning

Bewertet am 23.7.2014
Sean K.
Former Mgr Technical Support & Training

Kommentare: We have used ePath as an online development program for the last several years. We currently have a number of modules we use and each section contains topics that provide resource material. Each topic is followed by a review question (one right, one wrong answer) and embedded interaction that provides a justification for the correct answer. After completion of all of the topics in a module, the student is directed to an assessment without the ability to review the reference material. Each module takes several hours to complete, but the student can jump in/out as time allows. Setting up class modules, storing resource data, using embedded interactions, setting up assessments, managing student records, all is relatively easy once you learn the system. As for system reports and learning how to setup the report feature that was cumbersome for us, but we got through it. We only found a few of the reports useful, and we still do some record capturing outside of the system simply because reports provided do not meet all of our needs. Tech Support at ePath is excellent; always very willing and capable when help is needed. The problem that we personally experienced at start-up is no instructions guides were provided when we started working with the software, but that has changed. They now have an extension online tutorial library. While we haven't used any of these online tutorials yet (we still rely on our guides we developed ourselves), the topic listing appears to capture everything a user and/or builder would need. We're happy with the software. The online course we've designed is setup to give the student an extensive overview of our company, examining what we do, how we do it, our organizational structure, system of governance, operating systems, equipment that we use, etc. The program enables the student to gain an overall knowledge that will help job performance as it's intended to enhance their ability to answer questions and be a resource for customers, colleagues, etc.

ASAP is easy to use and has been great for tracking our learner's progress for our two companies.

Bewertet am 23.1.2018
John L.
Organizational Development Specialist
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The Course administration and Learner administration is very important to us but the great product support by the ePath Learning team is by far the best feature of the product. They are very responsive and listen to your suggestions.

Nachteile: The course creation tools are very basic and we have to rely on outside software to create more engaging lessons. As well, the product is not suited for creating courseware for the mobile learning environment for phones and tablets.

10 years of meeting our e-learning needs

Bewertet am 11.10.2016
Carlee W.
Training Administrative Coordinator
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been managing our e-learning campus with ePath for the past 10 years. In that time, I've found ASAP+ to meet our e-learning needs for our team member base of 6500+. The administrative side is satisfactory; the builder side currently meets our needs. I look forward to see what the future holds for ePath.

Vorteile: Ease of use administratively

Nachteile: The reporting function could be improved considerably.

von ePath Learning an 11.10.2016

Thanks for the feedback - we're always looking for input as to where we can improve our products and services!

Reliable, functional, and easy to use; automated reporting features are especially helpful.

Amy T.
Operations and Project Management Lead

Vorteile: Adaptability and customization options; very easy to co-brand, alter themes, and enhance look and feel. Easy self-registration process. Reporting is highly accurate and flexible.

Nachteile: Automated reports can be set to daily, weekly, or monthly but not a specific day of the month (only an issue in certain situations (other features far outweigh the lack of flexibility in this one isolated area).

Positive Review of ePath ASAP - From Ashfield Healthcare, LLC

Bewertet am 23.2.2015
Jillian W.
Manager, Quality Assurance

Kommentare: I thank you for making us feel like your #1 client whenever we've needed your support or have requested assistance on a project. It can sometimes be rare to have a Client Manager as great as Buffie has been. We consider ourselves lucky to be sure! We are extremely happy with our ongoing partnership with ePath, and we are happy with the ASAP platform overall as well. The ease of use is great, and ePath is always open to feedback on enhancements and changes. I have seen ePath implement many of these enhancements and changes that we've personally requested, and it's great knowing we are a team with ePath in that regard. The only things I can think of that might be helpful is more detailed help pages. I find that sometimes pieces are missing or are less detailed/comprehensive, so I have to contact Buffie to fill in the blanks so that I can actually carry out the step-by-step needed on a certain task. I would also like to see due dates populate in learner history both on the builder side and the learner's view of their history. Many of our learners have expressed wanting to be able to click on a course in their history to access the course easily, rather than having to go back to their MyHome page to search for it by key words after looking up the course in their history. We would also like a selection in the Course Roster Report to run the report for only those courses which have surpassed their due dates. But, these are just the natural ongoing enhancement and change requests that always come down the pike. We are happy with the interface overall.

Trusted Intenet/E-Learning Tool

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Deirdre G.
IBO/CSP
Selbstständig

Vorteile: I've used it for many years for continuing education and for new hire training. Its always been easy to use and it seems to get better all the time It actually surprises me when I see a new feature. It's free for the learner, so I have nothing on price points.

Nachteile: I have never had an issue with the product and I have never had to use any support advice. I have only used it internally with a company I am contracted with. I use it to train or do my continuing ed for the companies they put me with. With each training session, I have found no issues.

Awful customer service and anachronistic technology

Bewertet am 26.2.2018
Oscar G.
Lawyer

Vorteile: There are very few benefits of using ePath. The good side is that far better alternatives have surfaced that are not buggy, that do not consider customers to be enemies, and that do not use antiquated technology.

Nachteile: Customer service is horrendous. Terrible attitude. They will charge you lots and lots of money to answer any questions. The technology is stuck in the past and user interface is ugly and impossible to manage and very difficult to use.

von ePath Learning an 7.3.2018

Dear Mr. Gonzalez,
We sincerely apologize that you've had a negative experience with our services. In the spirit of continuous improvement we would welcome the opportunity to discuss with you in greater detail where we fell short in your expectations. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience via marketing@epathlearning.com. Thank you.

Great Tool For Tracking Training Requirements For Many Employees Across Various Locations

Bewertet am 8.3.2016
Matt D.
Operations Supervisor

Kommentare: As safety manager for the Columbus, Ohio service center for a major propane supplier, my job entails monitoring the completion of required training criteria to ensure compliance amongst our drivers. I am managing 50+ employees across the majority of the state of Ohio. This software has enabled me to efficiently track the training requirements as well as progress for each of these employees.
I took me a little time to learn how to efficiently navigate through the program, but once I had a little experience with the software I was able to quickly and effectively use it. The program allows me to filter my query results a number of different ways. I can search employees by name, number, job title, etc. and all of this makes it easy for me to pinpoint who needs what training.
The program also allows me to review an employee's history and look back at past scores and test dates. I can receive emails updating me on when an employee has completed a certain course, etc.
Overall, I feel that it's a great tool for tracking employee learning and safety requirements. I would highly recommend this to anyone whose job requires that they monitor employee training.

The system is not intuitive and is more of a 'content management' solution with little ability to deliver data to impact learners or business results.

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
James H.
Talent Management Leader
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As the current admin I inherited this system and have learned how to 'manipulate' it for my needs, but except for the low-cost I would hesitate to recommend anything outside our own customer service experience.

Vorteile: Customer support has been dedicated and addressed our concerns, however much of the FAQs are only in text format with no video or other engagement methods to demonstrate walk throughs.

Nachteile: Limited functions, does not allow us to connect learning direct with learners since it has a 'firewall' type sign on mechanism that does not connect hyperlinks to courses. Authoring tool very limited, and searchability is difficult for admin and users.

Excellent

Bewertet am 11.10.2016
Danielle D.
Client Service Rep
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Epath is simple, easy to use and a great tool for learning. It's easy to explain to others and giev instruction on how to navigate it.

Vorteile: It is easy to use, easy to explain and navigate.

Nachteile: The password reset does not stick when you reset an entire group, (unless it's user error, in which case, please ignore. lol)

Easy LMS Implementation

Bewertet am 3.8.2015
Joan T.
Training Admin
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: Fantastic support. They encourage you to design your system, while providing ideas along the way. That's the best way to really understand and use software.

Nachteile: Can't really think of anything substantial. While they were located in Connecticut, we were able to work remotely just fine.

Outstanding Support and Service

Bewertet am 11.7.2014
Jeffrey N.
Learning Solutions Manager

Kommentare: This is the fourth LMS I have managed in several years. ASAP contains several powerful features that help you seamless integrate the system to your environment. Being able to upload XML files to manage your LMS is a huge time saver. Another feature I have always loved is the ability to create your own custom facade for your LMS. This requires knowledge of web development, but your only limited by your imagination. Another huge benefit of ASAP is the customer service. I can tell you this is a huge differentiator for use. No matter what question I ask they always respond in a timely manner, work to understand the problem, and find the answer. They make me look great. I always have an answer to questions I receive from my organization.

Happy with epath Learning

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Sandeep K.
Senior Manager, Finance

Vorteile: It helps to build my team knowledge on the content from start to end and I can track the progress. Its must for the organisation to have overall good learning experience.

Nachteile: It can include some advance finance related topics say Audit under 9C for India. Also few finance hot topics on place of effective management etc.

Our whole company is excited for nGage

Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Chloe S.
Design Quality Specialist
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our client representative for nGage has been great about working with us and answering any questions. We transitioned to nGage from using a paper-based system and our company is very excited for the change.

Vorteile: Ability to automatically assign trainings to groups instead of individuals. Ability for automatic reporting. Supervisors have a lot of visibility to their employees. Can create quizzes and other interactive learning modules. Part 11 compliant electronic signatures.

Nachteile: Some parts of the user interface are not the most intuitive. When a deadline passes, the training requirement disappears from the user's dashboard and can no longer be completed.

von ePath Learning an 20.6.2019

Thank you Chloe - we appreciate your review!

ePath provides excellent customer support and my customers have not had issues using the system.

Kevin J.
Operations Manager

Vorteile: There is a wide range of functions to make setup and tracking easy. Also, this helps to provide a positive end user experience.

ASAP is the Best Learning Management System in the Corporate Learning Space

Bewertet am 17.12.2015
Peter V.

Kommentare: I have evaluated many LMSs for a wide range of clients over the past 9-10 years, hands down ASAP is the best. Love their UI and the social connect experience which is ideally suited for the business/corporate market. The system is very adaptable to any IT environment and customizable to a variety of learning specifications; with a very configurable platform Other pluses include easy integration to a wide range of HR systems. With ASAP you don't need a steep learning curve to be fully operational. The best part of ASAP is the support and service provided by ePath Learning's expert staff; their response time is quick and professional.

Bare bones but straight forward.

Bewertet am 13.7.2017
James H.
Talent Management Leader
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Good customer support. Our account rep is reliable to help us become self sufficient to find our answers as well as troubleshoot larger problems.

Nachteile: Slowed down after large content add. Feels outdated. Ok for pushing content but no easily searchable or customizable.

Complex Process Made Easy

Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Hal M.
Managing Partner
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been a customer of ePath for twenty years and never considered moving.

Vorteile: Ease of use and customer support for the few times I couldn't figure out what to do using the help material.

Nachteile: Maybe a little easier integration with Powerpoint.

ASAP LMS adapted for use at NuScale Power

Bewertet am 5.6.2014
David K.
Training Manager

Kommentare: Customer service and overall ePath response to our needs was excellent. ePath customized the look and functionality of the ASAP LMS to our specific and somewhat unique security requirements. ePath was also very attentive to resolve additional unique requirements that occurred during the ASAP implementation process from our pre-existing software. The final configuration that we implemented has proven to be very easy to use. Comments from our employee users has been very positive. Overall, ASAP was worth the investment.

Easy to use, with lots of options for course development

Bewertet am 8.3.2016
Tammy L.

Kommentare: We formerly used a different learning management system, but were frustrated with some of its limitations. As we opted to switch to ASAP, the sales team helped us figure out how to easily convert our former curriculum. ASAP offers so many more options, so we're continuing to upgrade our online real estate pre-licensing course, which now features power points, videos, reading material and links to news stories and magazine articles to support our students' learning processes.

Incredible

Bewertet am 5.6.2014
Lucy G.
Corporate Training Manager

Kommentare: The product is INCREDIBLE. The authoring tool allows me to give customized training to our employees that reflect the values and messaging that we as a company want our employees to be educated on. It allows me to train on a specific topic to a specific group, getting the training specific to there job and goals. Whenever issues arise (far and few between) or I am looking for a new way to run a report or create a training the ePath suport team is helpful and responsive

Good interface!

Bewertet am 21.12.2015
Courtney P.

Kommentare: USES
- Management of Pro-Services build e-learning courses
- Integration with 3rd party e-commerce
- Management of user data
- Custom reports
PROS
- Easy to view user data.
- Easy to set-up auto-reports
- Easy to update settings and notifications on courses.
- Easy to integrate with 3rd party e-commerce solutions
- Staff quick to respond, knowledgeable and solution-oriented
CONS
- Reports can time-out due to large amounts of data

ASAP Feedback

Bewertet am 11.9.2014
Mariejo T.
Programs and Service Director

Kommentare: My review is based on the fact that I don't use the tool very often or on a regular basis. If I did use it my review might be different. From what I had experienced however, I didn't find it to be particularly easy to use or user friendly. There are a lot of layesr and terms that I didn't find intuitive. I found myself pushing tasks that involved using the tool down on my list of To Do's because I knew it would take me a good amount of time to navigate the system before figuring out what I wanted to do. With that, and on the opposite end of the spectrum, the customer service we received when reaching out was timely and very helpful. We have never been disappointed with the service that ePath has provided us and I find it to be a true strength of the organization even if the platform isn't easy to navigate. Thanks!

ASAP Review

Bewertet am 11.7.2014
Michelle H.
Learning Coordinator

Kommentare: Working with ePath Learning has been a great experience for us. The system offers a user friendly environment that's easily accessible in our headquarters as well as in all of our retail offices. We really like the fact that learners can take courses at their own pace and we have the option to either develop our own courses or incorporate third party content quite easily