Über ECLIPSE

Komplettes Praxis-Management-System für die Abrechnung von Patienten und Dritten, Terminplanung, WYSIWYG-Tagesnotizen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über ECLIPSE

I am technically challenged and have found this software of be the easiest to use of the four different EHR and billing software I have used. It is very user friendly and the tech support is supper.

The Con was my own fear in using the software to it full capacity. This was overcome by simply making a phone call to customer support.

Bewertungen zu ECLIPSE

ECLIPSE hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 272 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ECLIPSE bereits verwendet?

Kevin
Kevin
M.D. - Physician in Venezuela

Eclipse saved my company!

I use the ECLIPSE Software daily at my company, I've had this software for 2 years and I just love it. ECLIPSE makes the billing proces very easy for me and my employees, with this software i can also schelude consults and many more, the EHR (electronic health record) its one of the best thigs of the software the doctors in my company love it, this also has an extensive alerts system that is very helpful, the security features saved my company once from a fire, for this and many other things ECLIPSE its a must have in my company.

There is nothing negative from my point of view! If you had to improve something that would be your system of notes sometimes there are failures to save certain notes and that can be annoying however this happens very rarely but it would be good if they fix it

sanda
DC in USA

Spinecare’s experience

Kommentare: I am so glad I made the switch. Eclipse has great customer service and technical support team. Our old software company used to take a few days to contact us back. With eclipse help is available when we need it.

Macros!!!! I wish I made the switch long time ago. My new patient exam note takes as long as my daily treatment note used to take. It is efficient, bullet proof and so easy to use!

I wish we could be in a chart at multiple stations at the same time.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

Thank you for your review! Please call the Help Desk & ask them to turn on "RTDF" for you so everyone in your office can access the same patient simultaneously!

Charles
Charles
Network Consulting Engineer in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst technical support ever!

It works for basic functions. No frills.

The technical support for this product is the worst I have seen in 30 years. There is only one person doing tech support and he seems to take great joy in letting you know how stupid he thinks you are. He managed to make our office assistant cry and closed a case because he thought the issue was resolved. Stay as far away from this product as you can. The product itself uses a Windows 3.1 interface along with a dongle for software protection which requires you to have a computer with a com port which in this day and age, is archaic. That and you need to share your whole hard drive to even get the product to work. I am going public with this after trying to contact the founders of the software and getting no response from them so that should tell you right there that they don't give 2 cents about their customers.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

Mr. Eichelberger... as you're well aware, this review is both inaccurate & untrue. We contacted you within 20 minutes of receiving your email, offered to review recordings of the phone contact you complained about, and attempted to call you directly (which took some work since you'd accidentally provided your wife's phone #). A senior VP later spoke to you & offered assistance. As you are also aware, ECLIPSE hasn't used "dongles" in years, and you don't disclose that your office has neither a current copy of ECLIPSE nor a subscription. We're not sure what prompted other untrue comments such as promoting the idea that only a single technical support employee exists at our company? In fact, the VP you spoke with offered you a refund for the calls before he even investigated your complaint! He also offered to help in any way necessary to resolve the issue! Finally, he spoke with Rosie (who you mention in your review) this morning.... to ensure her issue was resolved.

Isaac
Intern in Ecuador
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A complete experience in the health area thanks to eclipse.

Kommentare: In general, my experience with ECLIPSE was not very long, but in the short time that I have used it, I can highlight that it is a complete software and that it met all the needs and requirements requested by the company where I was working. It is a software that I would use again but that it has many more features since the world of technology must always advance.

ECLIPSE is a complete medical management software that helped me and my work team a lot. The positive points that I personally highlight the most is that it complies with HIPAA requirements, which guarantees the privacy and security of patient information, as well It features robust patient record management functionality, allowing healthcare professionals to efficiently store and access records, and this goes hand-in-hand with the ability to schedule appointments and manage billing. And finally, its multi-location function that allows medical practices to manage operations in various locations, facilitating collaboration and coordination between the offices of the company in which you work.

As a first negative point I can say that learning to use this software must be complicated like any other, but there is not much help information about it. And as a last negative point is that the customization of the system is not very extensive and complete to fully satisfy the needs of the company.

Matthew
Doctor of Chiropractic in USA

Eclipse Full Body Template

The EHR full body template is quick and easy to use. Once I customized the macros I can get a fully complaint and unique E/M note done in 5 minutes or less and a daily treatment note done in 30 seconds. Eclipse support helped me all the way.

I don't really have any problems with the software at this time.

Hailey
office manager in USA

Love this Program

This program is so easy to use and navigate. The scheduler is awesome and all the options to customize it and different ways to view your day and week. Posting payments is so easy. Love the different options for creating reports. Billing aspect is so easy to use. This program keeps our office flowing smoothly. Customer support is great. Anytime I have a question they are on it and some of my questions I feel like are 1st grader questions that are answered in seconds but they are so awesome with and patient with us.

The only thing I can think of is that sometimes the patient statements are hard for the patients to understand but that's not a big deal I go back and make notes at the bottom and personalize it (patients have liked that) and sometimes after importing payments from MD Online and you press ok at the end it stalls so you have to close out of eclipse and log back on but that is minor. I have also looked at other program reviews and these problems are common with many programs.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

Thanks for your review! We'll be reaching out to your office to discuss how you can create your own custom patient statements with ECLIPSE & troubleshoot the issue you describe regarding remittance import.

Christopher
Doctor of Chiropractic, Owner in USA

Couldn't Be Happier

Kommentare: My staff and I have been very happy with this program. We started with a competitors program and quickly found out that it was not working for us. We couldn't do nearly what we wanted to do and were limited in our possibilities. Within a year of buying that, we were in the market for a new program. A colleague recommended Eclipse and before I knew it we purchased, installed, and trained on the program. 3 years later I am happy I made the change. It helped us become stronger in our documentation and survive an audit. I am happy I made the move to Eclipse!

The pros definitely outweigh the cons (if there are any). We have been very happy using Eclipse. The program is very easy to use and user friendly. As a Doctor, we love that we can tailor our notes to fit our practice and fit our needs. It has helped us be better with our documentation and allows us to have some ground to stand on with the insurance companies. My staff has also found that this is a very easy program to train new employees on and they always catch on quick. We get regular updates and usually feel the changes are for the better. Tech support has always been helpful as well.

I don't feel that there are too may cons. The only thing I can think of is something I hear my staff say.. "we need a no show feature. Something to edit an appointment to show that the patient hasn't cancelled but just didn't bother to show up." That's not much of a con just something we have worked around.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

Thanks for your review. By definition, if an appointment is not marked as “Completed,” it IS a “no show.” And all ECLIPSE reports that pertain to missed appointments rely on this feature. Consider all the time this automated feature saves so your staff doesn’t have to edit anything! As you’re aware, you already have the capability to mark an appointment as cancelled or rescheduled.

Doctor in USA
Medizinische Praxis

Eclipse user since 1998

There are several things that Eclipse does nicely. Let me start with handling the finances: When set up properly, Eclipse clearly shows at a glance how much a patient owes totally and how much they owe for the current visit. Entering payments is simple, and payments get applied to open bills (if set up to do that), or payments can manually be applied to a specific bill. Financial reports are easily created; aging reports, unbilled charges (I personally love this feature), practice stats. Billing: Claims are easily created, whether printing a paper claim, or electronically billing. Reprinting claims is simple. Patient receipts and patient bills give nice flexibility of what to include or exclude on the bills. Eclipse handles insurance authorizations nicely. They call them "conditions", and this prevents the office form entering a charge if you are over on visits or beyond a certain date. Entering new patients has been simplified when entering a family member by allowing the user to copy info from another patient's file. We have a lot of families and this is a great time saver, as well as avoids data entry error. Eclipse is quite comprehensive and there is just too much to cover and not enough space or time here. ICD 10? No problem... Eclipse has a built-in crosswalk from ICD 9 to ICD-10. It will be a smooth transition thanks to Eclipse. Just one more thing, Their support is super. Although sometimes it requires leaving a message and waiting for a return call, the technicians are extremely knowledgeable of the product. The few times that I had some "unusual" experience, the technician did their best to reproduce it at their end to guide me to a resolution.

I personally am not thrilled with the EHR/Encounter portion of the software, although I have several friends that are extremely pleased with it. I have seen some printouts from other Eclipse users, and it's not bad.

Cindy
Office Manager in USA

Great product and support

Kommentare: I would love for some of the fields to be more like windows meaning instead of having to hit the paperclip to attached a managed care profile, I would like just to type "Med" and it auto suggest Medicare. Maybe the same idea for Guarantor, can I just type "Hor" and all the Horizon Blue Cross plans would populate. Would seem like less steps.

Support, the videos online and the phone support are great. Answer quickly and don't speak down to you.

Can't leave SSN or DOB empty. Sometimes patients don't want to give out. Also when printing a bill for the patient, lose history, it date printed changes to most recent date so you can't see that you have billed the pt twice.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

Thanks for your review… but we’re puzzled by several of your comments. To retrieve an insurance company (your Medicare example), there may be dozens of options for names like “Aetna” or “Travelers.” The goal is to locate & assign the insurance plan that matches this patient’s insurance card. The icon provides instant access to a grid that displays pertinent information (like the payer’s mailing address) so you can make an informed choice with the fewest keystrokes. Otherwise… how would you know whether you had the correct company? Next, you’re correct regarding DOB (this is a contractual requirement related to physicians’ Rx)… but ECLIPSE does not require that you enter SS#’s. Finally, ECLIPSE maintains a complete & detailed audit history of any & every electronic or printed bill or related item you create, re-print, download, etc. And this information is readily available in multiple places on every patient’s ledger for filtered display or printing. So you certainly can see whether you billed a patient twice! We suggest you call the Help Desk to discuss these issues.

Sean

Eclipse

Kommentare: It has been positive. The documentation features are great. If you have a problem the help desk has always helped.

The notes are customizable. It makes documenting patient encounters easy. The full-body encounter makes the daily soap and new patient encounters quick to document.

The reports of the practice statistics could be better. Such as knowing the lifetime visits for each patient or provider.

Quelle: GetApp

Glitchy, Complicated, Unintuitive. Software Developer is Arrogant and Condescending.

Kommentare: Horrible. Overly complex. Bad templates. Too much clicking. Time waster. Better off with paper. Every simple thing is turned into 5 unnecessary steps. It seems like the developers/designers never actually tried using their own product. Do not waste your time. Look elsewhere.

I could essentially pay a one time fee and not have to pay continually for the software, just support if I needed.

Nothing seems to work right. You have to create separate cases for any change in payer. This means separate ledgers and note sets for massage, Chiro, PI, WC, Cash, etc on same patient. They also want you to create entirely new condition sets every time the patient's conditions change. That again means separate notes and ledger. The developer doesn't believe thoracic extension exists. If you want to show this ROM, you must make your own note set, which is very difficult. Speaking of note sets, It took me 6 months to make mine because exams take FOREVER to do on this software. There are way too many buttons to click. I kept running into the statement "our software just doesn't do that". For example...[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has a few positive findings (local pain, radiation, L/S pain R or L, etc). Those are completely different than SLR for instance. However, the line item customization set up does not allow for individual results. It's just a table. So if you want a list of positive results for an orthopedic, you must create every single possible outcome for every orthopedic test in your set. This not only means writing dozens of possible outcomes in your positive column, but also hunting and picking through those outcomes to select what you want. This actually takes way more time than just checking the positive box and writing in the positive results. This EHR does not save you time. In fact, I just went ahead and went back to paper exam notes because it was something like 5x faster.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

We use this in our own multi-disciplinary practice, as do thousands of others. As you were informed by Dr. Walters, our ROM standard is "Guide to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment", Cocchiarella & Andersson, AMA Press. Of course, you could simply create your own custom ROM section in minutes or dictate your results!!! After reading your comments, we're sorry you haven't taken advantage of free training to help you resolve your apparent misconceptions & setup ECLIPSE properly for your practice. For example, your comments regarding "cases" are actually a matter of choice & configured settings. Doctors like us collectively process > $1,000,000,000 of claims annually with ECLIPSE along with our accompanying documentation. Please consider joining our Facebook Group where you can get feedback from colleagues as well.

Jillian
Front Desk/IT Administrator in USA

Horrible Practice Management Software

Kommentare: Myself and our billing manager were hired on late in 2017 at a local chiropractic office with 2 chiropractors and 2 massage therapists. This is our first experience with Eclipse and I can confidently say that after working with them on and off for nearly a year… CHOOSE ANYONE ELSE FOR YOUR PRACTICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE. Eclipse is highly outdated and offers minimal features. Their developer has emailed our billing manager back and forth and his tone is completely unprofessional – he chooses to blame the consumer for issues instead of taking responsibility and walking through them like an upstanding company. We have copies of the correspondence as proof… it is just that bad. We spent months updating our workstations and server and are currently running Windows 10 professional and Windows Server 2016. I have stress tested and benchmarked each of our workstations as well as our server and they all run perfectly as they should. That being said, ever since we updated Eclipse itself, it has been ridiculously slow. Some patient charts take as long as 13 seconds to pull up after clicking on them. How 13 second response times are acceptable in the year 2018, I have no idea. Eclipse help desk employees state they are open between 8am-8pm (Central time zone) and 99% of the time we call, we are forced to leave a voicemail and wait for a return phone call at a random time and often not even the same day. It is highly inconvenient as we cannot just drop what we are doing during office hours to troubleshoot with Eclipse. We call when we have downtime, and Eclipse is never there. Today, I called Eclipse to find out why we are experiencing such slow response times within our software. I sat on hold for over 10 minutes and I was hung up on. I called back and received the voicemail and left a message – only time will tell when they choose to return it. We are just absolutely fed up with how Eclipse operates and were absolutely shocked to see that they are rated at 4.5 stars, currently. We are actively looking to switch to a more reliable and professionally run practice management company such as ChiroTouch. I have even used EZ-Bis and prefer them over Eclipse (Galactek) software.

It's designed for use from Chiropractors, straight-forward looking schedule, lots of colors to choose from when color-coding patients.

Very slow response times, unprofessional and rude software developer, minimal features, horrible customer service protocols.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

Hello Rena & Jillian. We see you wrote tandem reviews. You’re both from New Berlin Chiropractic and Therapy Center – an office that has been an ECLIPSE client since 2007. We’re sorry you have such an unfortunate recollection & interpretation of your recent interactions with us. We too, still have all the email as well as recordings of our phone conversations! So, let’s discuss precisely what prompted you to write a review. You complained that we needed to “fix” ECLIPSE because it wasn’t working with your Dragon dictation software. We purchased a copy of Dragon for $300 (we sent you our order#) & discovered it worked flawlessly. (What other company would even do that?) We gave you some pointers and suggestions about dealing with Nuance technical support. Instead, you angrily insisted that we explain exactly how to get Dragon working properly on your computer & insisted that its failure on your system is somehow our fault & responsibility (though we have absolutely no relationship whatsoever with the company or its software). You also demanded we “fix” remittance advice import. After we explained that you could indeed do what you claimed wasn’t working (after all, every other office including mine is able to handle this), we made multiple attempts to reach your office on the phone to help you. For instance, a technician attempted to reach Rena on 6/14/2018 & left a message with Jillian. You didn’t call back. You did call us this week about a variety of issues after you apparently made major changes to your existing computer hardware & software. We helped you correct the issues related to improper setup by you and/or your technicians. Finally, you called us yesterday after downloading an update to complain about performance retrieving a few patients. (ECLIPSE is used on networks of 200+ workstations w/o the performance issues you describe.) We made some suggestions & expected (we still do) to further work with you today. We’re sorry you’re so angry about our frequent recent interactions as well as puzzled by your representation of them here. As you already know from your phone calls yesterday, we expect to further help you troubleshoot your issue today. Finally, did you know you have extensive control regarding how ECLIPSE appears on your computer screen? ECLIPSE is compatible with Windows versions 7 & newer. Please consider speaking to our Help Desk about customizing its “look & feel” as well as exploring your many other comments above. UPDATE: As of 10:30am on 6/29/2018, hours after your reviews were posted, your expected follow-up call was completed & virtually all the issues you claim in your review (e.g. 13 second patient retrieval times) have disappeared and are no longer a problem (according to you on a recorded call).

Daydree
business manager
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Eclipse - needs to step up it's game

Customer Service - friendly, extremely knowledgeable and will return your calls. Most of the representatives are genuinely concerned about resolving your issue

patient bills are terrible, reports are hard to navigate, not up to EHR standards unless you pay an additional fee.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

Since your office is one of 3 owned by the doctor & one of 12 owned by various family members since 1996 & through purchases as recent as 2014, we were somewhat surprised to read your review. We’ve done our best to address the collective requests of your offices for years. And according to our records, you’ve never mentioned that you had issues with bills or reports to our Help Desk. We reached out to you today & hope you’ll take the time to discuss any issues you have with us in the future. My multi-disciplinary practice and scores of colleagues with whom I remain in touch rely heavily on the format of ECLIPSE reports & have never received patient complaints about bills. Regardless, I’m sure you’ll be pleased to learn that it’s easy to have custom reports created to your specifications! Finally, since your office received over $26,000 in government incentive payments for 2013/2014 using ECLIPSE, we assume you’re already familiar with the increased costs associated with using a certified EHR. Virtually all certified ONC applications have additional costs associated with them. Mandatory Rx, educational & other interfaces (required by the federal government) require subscriptions. We try to keep costs low for all clients, so thousands of ECLIPSE offices that don’t participate in [government] programs such as MIPS & Meaningful Use don’t incur additional fees. We’re proud of the incredibly low cost of ownership attributed to ECLIPSE.

USA
Medizinische Praxis
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Eclipse Practice Management Software by Galactek

The program is rock solid and doesn't fail. In the seven years I've had the program, I have had only two minor technical difficulties after downloading an update, and those were remedied very rapidly. The previous software I was using was having problems after most updates, and tech support was almost impossible to get a hold of. After researching various programs and talking with doctors who owned various programs, I settled on Eclipse because the most important thing to me was a stable product and a company with a long-term history. I will also say their support is always helpful and courteous, and the developer himself actually responds to my email suggestions. He doesn't always give me the response I would like, but he does listen and implement changes that he sees as feasible and needed. He also personally helped me solve the kiosk wireless problem I was having that was not their fault.

The EHR part of the program is still a work in progress for me. I think that can be said for almost all the EHR charts out there. I can continue to see that portion of the product developing towards a very usable solution. We are currently inputting all the Meaningful Use data into the program and will be attesting after the first of the year. Once we're done implementing the Meaningful Use, I hope to have the EHR customized so we can start using that to eventually evolve from paper records into electronic only. We are starting to practice more and more with it on some laptops, but I haven't implemented that portion of the software yet. As we become more familiar with it and practice with it, I think we will eventually make it workable for my situation. For people switching to the program from another software, there is a learning curve. It was a little bit of a struggle in the training process trying to understand a design that was different than either of my previous accounting systems. Now that we have fully learned the system, we think that it works great; it's better than our previous system. I mentioned to my office manager the other day that I was thinking about changing software (as a joke). She said "No, I love my Eclipse. It never breaks down."

Carole
CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Have used for 7 years in a psychology practice.

Kommentare: Love customer service but reaching them is frustrating

I like that I can access the set up and add on codes etc without needing software update to do it.

I really dislike the font on the printed bills. It looks very dated. The ledger can be hard to read. Again a font issue. I would like to have a template for psychology reports that I could dictate into. Not really Mac friendly.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

Carole, we're sorry to hear that you believe reaching the Help Desk is difficult. According to our records, your most recent call was returned within minutes . With regard to fonts, all we can do is point out that we adhere to CMS carrier guidelines for printed bills (e.g. "Use Courier New font for computer-generated claims. Do not print in italics, bold or script. Do not mix fonts"). Of course, you can have custom statements created for you by a variety of third parties in whatever font style you like. And the same is true for any form letters you might create. Next, you have always had the capability to dictate into existing clinical documentation templates as well as modify those templates or design your own... and the best proof of concept is our newest "Behavioral" template, which was recently certified to the ONC Stage 3 "Social, psychological, and behavioral data" standard set by the federal government. Finally, we don't understand your "Not really Mac firendly" comment. ECLIPSE was designed for & runs on Microsoft Windows. It wasn't created to run on Apple computers (though we do have clients who run it on iPads).

Howard
President in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Gets the job done for one office or many

Kommentare: Staff is mostly helpful but not all the techs have the same patience

Moving around the program, specificity for insurance based practices is great. I have had staff pick up learning the software fairly easy

Not cloud based,only runs on Windows, no phone connection or emails direct to appointments,limited use with Cash Pracrice Systems

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

Dr. Short, we spoke with you last week & are surprised that you never mentioned these subjects. You've been using ECLIPSE since the early 1990's (you purchased it directly from Parker Computer Systems) & have had the ability to send appointment reminders via text message or email, to individuals or groups, for well over a decade. There are also a variety of 3rd party services that will contact your patients via phone. Next, you can indeed use ECLIPSE in the cloud or access your ECLIPSE system remotely. Of course, *any* software will be faster & more secure on your LAN as compared with cloud based software – especially during hours with peak internet traffic. Finally, the ECLIPSE developers have maintained both insurance & cash patients (many of the cash payments are on “Health Made Affordable” aka “HMA” contracts) in their own multi-disciplinary chiropractic practice for years. We will attempt to contact your office to discuss these capabilities.

Kaitlyn
HR manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good for the money, could use some work.

Easy to use and easy to teach to new employees. Good quality for the price. Software seems to run quickly, and customer service is always great. Training videos are a huge plus as well.

Texting and emailing interface is not easy to use. Takes more work than it is worth to send texts and emails to patients. Some features are counter-intuitive, such as having to click on the big patient info box in the patient Rolodex rather than the search bar to search for a name.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

Please read the response we provided yesterday to Jace from your office (directly below). If you contact our Help Desk, they can help you better understand the rolodex you use daily. (We also provide free online training videos & context-sensitive Help.) It doesn’t require *any* clicking at all. Either use your pointing device to scroll patients individually & page by page… or… just start typing! The rolodex instantly narrows down your selections as you type, so you never have to type extra characters to “zero-in” on the correct patient. We introduced this technology to the industry in 1985 [it’s now in use everywhere] and even those among our own multi-disciplinary practice staff who joined with no basic computer skills have never had issues with it.

Keith

Eclipse software

Appointment schedule and billing components. Could add an option to block time for multiple days or months. The new addition for multiple appointments in the patient charts when there is a conflict is very helpful.

Payment applications in patient accounts. It would be helpful to have the payments automatically applied to the oldest bill when adjustments have been completed. An easier option would be an billed amount on the top banner in the patient ledger. In addition to patient owes tab a unbilled tab would be helpful!

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

First, we’d like to point out that the “new addition” you’re happy about was requested by you, added by us, and in use by you within days of your request. Next, we asked our Help Desk Director to reach out to your office today to help you with some of your other comments. For example, you can easily change your ledger view in seconds to display unbilled items by selecting available filters.

Kristine
Billing Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software!!!

Kommentare: I think Eclipse is very easy to use, if you have a question the support staff is readily available and very efficent and solves issues quickly and fully explains in detail.

I have been using Eclipse for over 13 years. The software is extremely user friendly and very easy to navigate. Billing and posting payments goes very smoothly.

The only negative I found was it takes quite a bit of time to run reports, it has to scroll though the entire patient rolodex and with 13 years of data in the system it takes more time then I would like.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

Thanks so much for your review! From your ECLIPSE Help menu, you may find that some of our online videos regarding "Navigation" & "Data Filters" can help with your reporting issues. You also might benefit from other options. Please call our Help Desk to explore the possibilities!

Sandra
Owner/chiropractor in USA

Always great customer service through the Help Desk

Kommentare: Customer Representative was most gracious in helping us resolve an EHR problem over the last few days. I needed to restore a backup and reinstall our EHR and he was confident, patient and friendly.

I appreciate how comprehensive Eclipse is for our chiropractic office. With 3 chiropractors, massage therapy, reflexology, acupuncture and nutritional health coaching, our scheduler can handle it.

The note-taking has been a thorn in our side for many years, and we keep working to improve, but it is still a time consumer.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

Dr. Andersson, I personally reached out after reading your review. Your comments (“note-taking has been a thorn in our side for many years”) left us with the impression that you were unhappy with how your SOAP is handled in ECLIPSE. Thank you for the clarification you provided: you were referring to the concept of dealing with clinical documentation in general.

Adam
owner in USA

Great EHR. Easily scaled to second office and added users

Kommentare: I have been using Eclipse for 15 years. I just expanded to a second location and Eclipse team was able to help me scale and get 2 databases operating on my server. I find training new staff very quick and easy.

Easy to use. Combines EHR and billing in 1 software. The support staff is great. Support saved me when our cloud company lost some notes in the transfer. Eclipse support was able to remote in, find the notes and get everything restored. Saved me hours of extra work and aggravation.

could use visual updating, no other complaints. Great program

Angela
Dc

Awful customer support. Not tier 2 certified

Kommentare: Terrible customer service. They have been saying that they are working on tier 2 certification but nothing. Finally talked with the developer and he went on the attack, saying it is very costly. Well, it cost me thousands in lost bonuses. Run away.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

Dr. Draughon-Preston, as an ECLIPSE user since 1996 who has personally received $26,460 from the MU incentive program, you’ve made a measurable profit on ECLIPSE over the 20 years you’ve used it as the backbone of your office. You paid nothing for the certified version in 2011 and waited 2 years to begin the incentive program while other ECLIPSE clients were receiving millions of dollars in incentive payments. As you know, you’ve been able to discern our status at any time, even though you opted out of receiving email. You’re also aware that since roughly 7% of ECLIPSE users took part in the program (60% of whom dropped out after the first year), we didn’t pursue the next certification and focused our development efforts elsewhere. Your sole contacts with the development team were via email in December, 2015. We reviewed those emails & found them to be diplomatic & devoid of any opinions regarding cost. Please feel free to publish them. And please pay special attention to the section where you were advised of an alternative that would have allowed you to continue to receive incentive payments w/o interruption. Finally, as per myriad updates in our README & the most recent email sent to our clients on 10/17/2016, you’ll be happy to know that to address new CMS rules for the upcoming Merit Based Incentive System (MIPS), proposed in April 2016 as part of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015, it’s projected that ECLIPSE will be re-certified in February 2017 to meet upcoming MIPS reporting requirements.

Seiichiro
Doctor

Former Eclipse user

Kommentare: I used to use this software for over 8 years. I switched to a different EHR because my practice required more detail chart system. Overall I was satisfied with the software.

A stable system with very few bugs. Easy ledger.

Not cloud software--you need to back up the data frequently. I heard it provide the cloud backup now. Medical chart is not easy to use and hard to customize. Customer service is slow and often unavailable.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

Thanks for your comments. As far as we can determine, you stopped using ECLIPSE in 2014. When you purchased ECLIPSE in 2009, you refused training. Over the years that followed, we received a single call from you regarding our SOAP documentation. It’s unfortunate you didn’t communicate your frustration. Reviewers here & elsewhere have raved about our Encounter technology. We wish we’d had an opportunity to help you. ECLIPSE has received 5 star reviews on this site from multi-disciplinary offices with hundreds of employees and dozens of providers (e.g. “Reina from Southland Spine and Rehab Med Ctr” in March 2015). In fact, the office that created that review has used ECLIPSE exclusively in the “cloud” since before the term “cloud” became popular. And you are indeed correct that we offer URAC HIPAA Security Accredited cloud backup services. Finally, after extensive review of your call history dating back to 2009, we’re unsure where we went wrong providing customer support. For example, we researched the 7 calls you made to us in 2014. 4 were answered live with hold times under 1 minute; 2 calls were returned within 60 seconds; 1 was returned within 30 minutes. To the best of our knowledge, we resolved your issue during each call. We’re sorry we disappointed you.

Daniel

Stream lined SOAP notes

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped me take the new full body SOAP notes and make it manageable for daily use. It's much easier now. Thanks a bunch!

There are lots of features. The book work side of the program is complex but accurate.

There is a lot of customizing that needs to be done, however, once it is done, taking notes is a breeze.

Antwort von MPN Software Systems

We're happy to see you took advantage of the FREE 1-on-1 training available to all our clients for the Encounter. Our practice uses the Encounter with no customizations whatsoever. We designed it with the expectation that everyone's clinical notes are different. You can customize as little... or as much... as you need! ECLIPSE processes > $1,000,000,000 claims annually. So... accuracy is important to us too!

Dr Gary

Satisfied Eclipse User

Kommentare: Favorable

How I was able to organize my practice better and keep track of statistics, billing and collections. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was instrumental in helping me streamline my soap notes making me quicker, more efficient and more complete

Honestly my software has always been kind of buggy especially on my workstation several times a week I get kicked out and can’t get back into the licensing issues. This has been a frustration from day one it has gotten better but this problem just won’t seem to go away