ECLIPSE Practice Management Software Bewertungen

von MPN Software Systems

Über ECLIPSE Practice Management Software

Komplettes Praxis-Management-System für die Abrechnung von Patienten und Dritten, Terminplanung, WYSIWYG-Tagesnotizen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über ECLIPSE Practice Management Software

Kevin H.
M.D. - Physician
  • Bewertet am 1.1.2018

"Eclipse saved my company!"

Vorteile: I use the ECLIPSE Software daily at my company, I've had this software for 2 years and I just love it. ECLIPSE makes the billing proces very easy for me and my employees, with this software i can also schelude consults and many more, the EHR (electronic health record) its one of the best thigs of the software the doctors in my company love it, this also has an extensive alerts system that is very helpful, the security features saved my company once from a fire, for this and many other things ECLIPSE its a must have in my company.

Nachteile: There is nothing negative from my point of view! If you had to improve something that would be your system of notes sometimes there are failures to save certain notes and that can be annoying however this happens very rarely but it would be good if they fix it

• Bewertet am 1.1.2018
Christopher S.
Doctor of Chiropractic, Owner
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"Couldn't Be Happier"

Kommentare: My staff and I have been very happy with this program. We started with a competitors program and quickly found out that it was not working for us. We couldn't do nearly what we wanted to do and were limited in our possibilities. Within a year of buying that, we were in the market for a new program. A colleague recommended Eclipse and before I knew it we purchased, installed, and trained on the program. 3 years later I am happy I made the change. It helped us become stronger in our documentation and survive an audit. I am happy I made the move to Eclipse!

Vorteile: The pros definitely outweigh the cons (if there are any). We have been very happy using Eclipse. The program is very easy to use and user friendly. As a Doctor, we love that we can tailor our notes to fit our practice and fit our needs. It has helped us be better with our documentation and allows us to have some ground to stand on with the insurance companies. My staff has also found that this is a very easy program to train new employees on and they always catch on quick. We get regular updates and usually feel the changes are for the better. Tech support has always been helpful as well.

Nachteile: I don't feel that there are too may cons. The only thing I can think of is something I hear my staff say.. "we need a no show feature. Something to edit an appointment to show that the patient hasn't cancelled but just didn't bother to show up." That's not much of a con just something we have worked around.

von Mike Norworth an 17.7.2018

Thanks for your review. By definition, if an appointment is not marked as “Completed,” it IS a “no show.” And all ECLIPSE reports that pertain to missed appointments rely on this feature. Consider all the time this automated feature saves so your staff doesn’t have to edit anything! As you’re aware, you already have the capability to mark an appointment as cancelled or rescheduled.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Paul T.
Chiropractor/Practice Owner
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2020

"Surprising Customer Service and Support"

Kommentare: Truth be told, I have had Eclipse software since my first day in practice. I have utilized it to my needs, but never further. That was till I received the MOST OUTSTANDING help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I know use it for much more than I could ever imagine. All because I made a phone call. The problem is it took me a lifetime in practice to ask for help. Once I did, it made all the difference in the world.

Vorteile: My Practice Manager loves the ease of the program for Billing and Collecting I have found the EHR is exceptional, easy (with a little learning curve) and has made taking notes on the exams performed along with Daily SOAP notes.....FUN.

Nachteile: The Con was my own fear in using the software to it full capacity.
This was overcome by simply making a phone call to customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took me by the hand, completely and thoroughly explained the procedures necessary to take great notes. Every step of the way he has been available for additional questions and time after time, has helped me not only to use the software but to enjoy the process.

• Bewertet am 24.5.2020
Natalie H.
Doctor of Chiropractic
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2017

"The Help Desk Techs make the software seem less intimidating"

Kommentare: I absolutely enjoyed working with my rep from the Help Desk. He made my transition to a new clearinghouse much easier by being patient while walking me through every step in order to actually learn how to utilize the software better. It was an added bonus that his personality shines through the phone, is contactable, relatable and enjoys solving problems.

Vorteile: Customizable to work in any medical office setting, it has EHR capabilities which until recently, was absolutely intimidating, it offers continuous updates and most importantly, the Help Desk Techs are very contactable and extremely helpful (when they are reached). In fact, it wasn't until recent that I began utilizing the Help Desk (which we pay for this monthly), but once I realized how much quicker I could learn the software and decrease the intimidation factor, I now reach out weekly. Hector was the first person to actually allow me to enjoy this product. In fact, his great interpersonal skills over the phone allowed me to become more interested in learning the usages of Eclipse beyond the once limited use my office was acquainted with. The day-to-day usage of this software has exponentially increased efficiencies once I was able to teach my techs how to run daily operating procedures. I look forward to transitioning to EHR as soon as we are able to customize our own SOAP notes and create a user friendly interface... with the Help Desk walking us through every step of the way, of course.

Nachteile: This software is very intimidating due to its vast capabilities it possesses. It is meant to work throughout any medical office, but for that reason it is very overwhelming. In my chiropractic office we require a much smaller selection of options. Unless, I have someone from the Help Desk walking me through the software, it's like trying to find marbles in a bucket of sand and is time consuming. Though they are always updating the software, it still seems dated. Its layout is just not simple. Certainly not something Steve Jobs created because it is has too much going on and isn't as intuitive as I would like.

von Mike an 29.6.2017

We’re happy to hear the Help Desk consistently provides what you need & shows you how to find anything you inquire about. Your practice purchased ECLIPSE in 2008; you joined the practice years later and never received standard training. So, I’m sure you’ll be excited to learn that over 50 training videos are available directly from your ECLIPSE Help menu. Please bear in mind that ECLIPSE is not an iPhone app. It’s a robust program that has evolved constantly over its lifespan to remain competitive, useful to doctors like you, and user friendly. As an ONC certified Complete EHR, ECLIPSE contains a variety of options that few chiropractors need or use. However, those options are required of all certified software – and if you don’t use the capabilities, you can simply ignore or hide them. Most ECLIPSE features are the result of requests from thousands of client offices across the USA -- offices like yours. The ECLIPSE user interface is absolutely current & fully supports Windows Desktop themes, cue banners, touch screen input capabilities and other features only available in recent Windows versions. We hope you’ll make use of available training videos so you can more fully utilize existing features.

• Bewertet am 18.6.2017
Denise C.
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2020

"EXCEPTIONAL Practice Management Software"

Kommentare: Eclipse has the BEST customer service, sales team and support teams I have ever come across. Their training team is awesome too. Support is just a phone call away and 100% resolved on the first call and timely. The Eclipse team is truly dedicated to your practice and your security.

Vorteile: I love this software; I have used several different software companies over the past 15 years and Eclipse is by far the most exceptional. Eclipse is so easy to learn and use. They offer so much more than just the software; this company gives you peace of mind. The training videos are a huge help when you need them. Up to date and on the money.

Nachteile: There is nothing negative I can say about Eclipse.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2020
David G.
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2014

"Eclipse Practice Management Software by Galactek"

Vorteile: The program is rock solid and doesn't fail. In the seven years I've had the program, I have had only two minor technical difficulties after downloading an update, and those were remedied very rapidly. The previous software I was using was having problems after most updates, and tech support was almost impossible to get a hold of. After researching various programs and talking with doctors who owned various programs, I settled on Eclipse because the most important thing to me was a stable product and a company with a long-term history. I will also say their support is always helpful and courteous, and the developer himself actually responds to my email suggestions. He doesn't always give me the response I would like, but he does listen and implement changes that he sees as feasible and needed. He also personally helped me solve the kiosk wireless problem I was having that was not their fault.

Nachteile: The EHR part of the program is still a work in progress for me. I think that can be said for almost all the EHR charts out there. I can continue to see that portion of the product developing towards a very usable solution. We are currently inputting all the Meaningful Use data into the program and will be attesting after the first of the year. Once we're done implementing the Meaningful Use, I hope to have the EHR customized so we can start using that to eventually evolve from paper records into electronic only. We are starting to practice more and more with it on some laptops, but I haven't implemented that portion of the software yet. As we become more familiar with it and practice with it, I think we will eventually make it workable for my situation. For people switching to the program from another software, there is a learning curve. It was a little bit of a struggle in the training process trying to understand a design that was different than either of my previous accounting systems. Now that we have fully learned the system, we think that it works great; it's better than our previous system. I mentioned to my office manager the other day that I was thinking about changing software (as a joke). She said "No, I love my Eclipse. It never breaks down."

• Bewertet am 16.10.2014
Rick E.
Chiropractor
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2020

"My experience with Eclipse software"

Kommentare: It has enabled me to cut down the amount of time I spend entering patient information and it is very easy to use on a daily basis

Vorteile: I am technically challenged and have found this software of be the easiest to use of the four different EHR and billing software I have used. It is very user friendly and the tech support is supper.

Nachteile: I haven't found anything that I do not like about it.It ah

• Bewertet am 6.3.2020
Travis V.
Chiropractor
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2019

"Switch from Chirotouch"

Vorteile: Cost and ease of use. Scheduling capabilities better than Chirotouch. I switched to Eclipse primarily because of the ability to schedule in multiple columns for the same provider. Chirotouch does not offer that capability.

Nachteile: Learning curve for documentation macro. I have used Chirotouch macros for years and the documentation change was a little painful.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Erica B.
biller
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2020

"You get what you pay for!"

Kommentare: You get what you pay for. It is cheap for a reason. It is time consuming, difficult to manage and frustrating to use. They don't even update the ICD 10 codes year to year. I have issues all the time with incomplete codes because the system doesn't have the updated new codes from 2017!!!

Vorteile: This software has a nice schedule viewer. I enjoy that it is easy to use.

Nachteile: Literally everything else. It takes us an hour to run billing, an hour to run any special report, two hours to run a monthly A/R and an additional 2 hours to run monthly patient statements. It has no claim scrubbing features embedded. It is not efficient for a practice of more than one!

von MPN Software Systems an 13.2.2020

We wish you had taken the time to ask us about ICD codes during any of your recent interactions with our team! You have always had the ability to import ICD-10 updates. (We last explained how to do this during a November 2017 conversation with you.) We also wish you had discussed your performance issues with us so we could help you determine why reports & billing are taking longer than expected. It's likely we can provide a variety of solutions. I've used ECLIPSE in my own busy multi-disciplinary practice for years, as have other reviewers on this site with dozens of providers & 150+ users. Since, to the best of our knowledge, you didn't work at this practice when we provided training in 2011, please consider visiting us for **free** training to help you better use & navigate the software. For example, my billing manager runs a preview of every billing run *before* we generate bills. This allows us to handle a variety of reported errors before we send claims -- Dr. Karen Walters, D.C.

• Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Stacy C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2019

"Love Eclipse "

Kommentare: Eclipse is my electronic health records, my billing, my everything for my health care office. Customer service is a moment away if I have any questions. They have been wonderful to help with any technical assistance I have needed. I have used eclipse for 11 years and would choose it again over its competition.

Vorteile: Eclipse is easy to use, comparatively inexpensive and customer service is top notch.

Nachteile: No negative reviews. If I need assistance with something, technical support is there to help.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Michael G.
Doctor
  • Bewertet am 22.9.2015

"Eclipse user since 1998"

Vorteile: There are several things that Eclipse does nicely. Let me start with handling the finances: When set up properly, Eclipse clearly shows at a glance how much a patient owes totally and how much they owe for the current visit. Entering payments is simple, and payments get applied to open bills (if set up to do that), or payments can manually be applied to a specific bill. Financial reports are easily created; aging reports, unbilled charges (I personally love this feature), practice stats. Billing: Claims are easily created, whether printing a paper claim, or electronically billing. Reprinting claims is simple. Patient receipts and patient bills give nice flexibility of what to include or exclude on the bills. Eclipse handles insurance authorizations nicely. They call them "conditions", and this prevents the office form entering a charge if you are over on visits or beyond a certain date. Entering new patients has been simplified when entering a family member by allowing the user to copy info from another patient's file. We have a lot of families and this is a great time saver, as well as avoids data entry error. Eclipse is quite comprehensive and there is just too much to cover and not enough space or time here. ICD 10? No problem... Eclipse has a built-in crosswalk from ICD 9 to ICD-10. It will be a smooth transition thanks to Eclipse. Just one more thing, Their support is super. Although sometimes it requires leaving a message and waiting for a return call, the technicians are extremely knowledgeable of the product. The few times that I had some "unusual" experience, the technician did their best to reproduce it at their end to guide me to a resolution.

Nachteile: I personally am not thrilled with the EHR/Encounter portion of the software, although I have several friends that are extremely pleased with it. I have seen some printouts from other Eclipse users, and it's not bad.

• Bewertet am 22.9.2015
Liz H.
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2015

"The Best in the Business"

Vorteile: The product itself is great! Our office had Eclipse for 10 years and then we moved on to another software vendor (ACOM Health). The new vendor was a disaster. So after two years dealing with ACOM Health we switched back to Eclipse. Night and day difference in regards to speed, ease of use, features, price, and customer service. Eclipse has some of the best customer service around. I can always get a hold of someone within a few hours if I need help. The reports and accounting aspects of Eclipse are spot on which makes practice management so much easier. Eclipse is constantly improving on the product taking into account request made by its users. Anytime I run into something Eclipse doesn't do or doesn't do in a way I think is efficient I just shot their team a message and usually within a few months the suggestion is part of an upgrade. We left Eclipse once and it is my goal to make sure we never leave them again. I also recommend this to every office I see in my consulting business.

Nachteile: Honestly, I really can't think of anything at this time.

• Bewertet am 25.6.2015
Cindy C.
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2018

"Great product and support"

Kommentare: I would love for some of the fields to be more like windows meaning instead of having to hit the paperclip to attached a managed care profile, I would like just to type "Med" and it auto suggest Medicare. Maybe the same idea for Guarantor, can I just type "Hor" and all the Horizon Blue Cross plans would populate. Would seem like less steps.

Vorteile: Support, the videos online and the phone support are great. Answer quickly and don't speak down to you.

Nachteile: Can't leave SSN or DOB empty. Sometimes patients don't want to give out. Also when printing a bill for the patient, lose history, it date printed changes to most recent date so you can't see that you have billed the pt twice.

von Mike Norworth an 22.3.2018

Thanks for your review… but we’re puzzled by several of your comments. To retrieve an insurance company (your Medicare example), there may be dozens of options for names like “Aetna” or “Travelers.” The goal is to locate & assign the insurance plan that matches this patient’s insurance card. The icon provides instant access to a grid that displays pertinent information (like the payer’s mailing address) so you can make an informed choice with the fewest keystrokes. Otherwise… how would you know whether you had the correct company? Next, you’re correct regarding DOB (this is a contractual requirement related to physicians’ Rx)… but ECLIPSE does not require that you enter SS#’s. Finally, ECLIPSE maintains a complete & detailed audit history of any & every electronic or printed bill or related item you create, re-print, download, etc. And this information is readily available in multiple places on every patient’s ledger for filtered display or printing. So you certainly can see whether you billed a patient twice! We suggest you call the Help Desk to discuss these issues.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Lisa D.
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2018

"wanted to add a new user license and had a few questions on some things that weren't working correctly. "

Vorteile: The gentleman I spoke with was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was able to walk me thru adding the new user installation. He also helped with the daysheet issue I was having trouble with.

Nachteile: the only complaint the Dr. has with this software is in the document/encounter section. If someone changes insurance, can't pull over their encounter information. always has to do everything over in the new case. gets very frustrated about this (and has inquired about ChiroTouch because he heard the documentation is much easier).

von Dr. Karen Walters, DC an 20.3.2018

We were puzzled by your comments & asked the Help Desk to contact your office. You appear to be using ECLIPSE in unusual & unintended ways. You also seem unaware of options on the screens you use daily. (For instance, you can easily move an existing Encounter among a patient’s cases or use it as a template for your next Encounter within any existing case.) The concept of cases in ECLIPSE is intended for situations that require simultaneous treatment of [for example] Major Medical & Personal Injury under a single patient ID# -- not for a simple change of insurance. In our own multi-disciplinary office, we use the “case” concept to separate chiropractic treatments from physical therapy. Most patients in most healthcare practices never require more than one case. It’s unfortunate the doctor chose to inquire about new software rather than simply call us to gain a better understanding of how to use ECLIPSE! All his options are on one screen, easy to access, and refined by years of suggestions by his colleagues.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Charles C.
Doctor
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2015

"My experience with Eclipse has been excellent over all. "

Vorteile: What I like best about Eclipse is the software is all inclusive and very well integrated.

Nachteile: The inability to edit and change some features in the encounter part of the software. Also, in the past year or so the Tech Support has add numerous people and they are not as fully conversant with the software and past personnel. They can answer simple question, but numerous times I have been unable to get an answer without either repeated calls and waiting for the tech support person to go speak to a supervisor or someone more knowledgeable or having to wait for someone to call back, which does not always happen.

von John Waskowitz. Senior VP, GalacTek an 2.6.2015

Thanks for your review. I researched your calls to our HELP Desk and was surprised about what you *didn’t* mention. For example, in August 2014, when you had an issue with the newest CMS-1500 form several months after its introduction… and weren’t able to communicate your issue to the HELP Desk… you simply contacted the developers directly through our websites! They, in turn, explained why the issue existed (a mistake in published government guidelines), handled your problem, and notified you that an update was available within 24 hours. Additionally, thanks to their extensive experience with federal audits, they also advised you with regard to a theoretical Medicare records request. So, in this instance, your perceived difficulties with the HELP Desk were actually about published CMS/NUCC documentation. Regardless, you were able to get our attention and had your issue handled immediately. Also, since Encounter content is basically 100% customizable, we hope you’ll contact the HELP Desk with any questions. I was unable to locate any calls from you or your office about the Encounter. We hope your future interactions with our HELP Desk meet your expectations.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2015
Gary T.
Manager Billing, Records & Receivables
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2017

"very intuitive practice management software"

Kommentare: this practice has a combined patient load of greater than 5200 people that is a lot of patient monitoring and accuracy quired for CMS this software handles it with ease

Vorteile: the company continually monitors new requirements in the medical billing environment leaving little for the user to have to chase for answers

Nachteile: electronic Healthcare records and single page scanning is not intuitive requiring a lot of time spent for each patient. more training should be offer for this aspect of the software

von MPN Software Systems an 20.9.2017

The Help Desk reached out to you after reading your review. First, EHR training materials are already at your beck & call in the form of webinars, context sensitive documentation and one-on-one help from the Help Desk. Next, we'd agree that scanning is not intuitive. Instead, it's comprehensive. ECLIPSE offers extensive scanning, import & annotation capabilities that go way beyond "single page scanning" and allow you to get the most from its documentation capabilities. You can combine multiple documents into one new document, scan one or more documents and copy them to multiple patients, add electronic post-it notes, redact info, add various graphics (e.g. arrows), assign document-specific permissions, encrypt, and mark them as pending review for a specific provider.

EHR related data entry tasks for CMS programs (e.g. MIPS) can be ignored if you don't participate. However, all such data entry is subjected to rigorous live user testing in order to minimize typing.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2017
Rod M.
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2018

"Tech support was very helpful and went above and beyond my expectation. Most appreciated."

Vorteile: Great support. The program allows you to use it to the level that you need or desire. I appreciate that.

Nachteile: The program itself has a lot of steps to perform some actions. The EHR is not easy to use. It needs more point a click on to diagrams rather than writing.

von Dr. Karen Walters, DC an 18.4.2018

Perhaps you’re unaware that our legacy SOAP / documentation features provide exactly what you mention -- the ability to click on a picture to zero-in on a body part. We actually introduced the first integrated electronic SOAP / billing system back in 1991, and by 2010, we’d moved away from the older narrative formats that such systems create (which auditors & reviewers instantly recognize). The Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) has even testified about such formats and what they term “cut & paste” mentality before Congress.

The Encounter was released in 2010 to conform to concepts mandated in the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009, DHHS preferences, and published studies regarding structured & unstructured data in clinical documentation. It’s now 2018, and we’ve received a great deal of feedback from payers, auditors & investigators, including comments that the Encounter “sets a new bar.” It’s also much faster for you to create your own clinical documentation than picture based systems – which typically provide an image only for your first click. In 2017, Dr. Evan Gwilliam, D.C. of ChiroCode used ECLIPSE documentation to illustrate his newest video: “The Perfect Note.”

• Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Yamilia N.
Billing Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.12.2017

"Deductible Accuaracy"

Kommentare: Software should be updated to correctly show the breakdown of the explanation of benefits in order to post correctly. This is from a manual and EDI posting stand point. Posting should be easy and completely done from one screen. Deductibles should count according to what is applied not billed charges, especially for out of network provider.

Vorteile: My experience with customer service is exceptional. One of the rep was very consistent, helpful and knowledgeable.

Nachteile: The system does not do things that are necessary for posting payments & deductible accurately. Out of Network providers require more details in posting

von Mike Norworth an 29.3.2018

ANSI 835 posting is automated (which includes file retrieval if you’re using a recommended clearinghouse) & every line item on an EOB is imported, stored and available to you in multiple views at both the service & bill level. ECLIPSE also provides multiple ways to automate handling of any remaining balances along with individual overrides – all on a single screen. Next, deductibles are handled at multiple levels with a variety of overrides. Our multi-disciplinary chiropractic & physical therapy office has been using electronic billing & remittance for decades without any issues whatsoever, as have many thousands of ECLIPSE users. You contacted our Help Desk at the end of December & they explained how to use the parts of the program you seemed to be having difficulty with.

• Bewertet am 22.12.2017
Nicole S.
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2018

"20+ Years and Still Happy!"

Vorteile: Although Eclipse is for health care clinics, we all have protocols unique to our profession and also to our individual offices. I find Eclipse software can adapt to the way we like to run our office. From EHR (now MIPS) requirements to a daily task list, it has you covered. For 20+ years, I have found the billing component second to none whether my patient pays at the time of service or we are submitting to a primary and secondary insurance on his or her behalf. And simply put, if a mistake is made, it can easily be corrected. Behind the scenes, one of my favorite gems through the years has been the Patient List which allows our office to run a report with a variety of filters- of which you can choose one or multiple. Finally, I have to mention the support team behind the program. They answer their phone and they help you find a solution. What more can I say. Love it!

Nachteile: I really can't think of anything I would change. The program continues to evolve keeping it current with the changes in the profession and within the billing industry.

• Bewertet am 4.3.2018
Elizabeth S.
Chiropractor, Acupuncture, Office
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2018

"Eclipse software is loaded with help functions and the IT staff very knowledgeable."

Kommentare: Thank you, everyone at Eclipse, for all your help and understanding. Special thanks to our rep I really appreciate all the help you've given me.

Vorteile: l. Data entry very easy to get used to. We've had this product for a long time, and we continue to grow with it.
2. Finally starting using the CALENDAR. Yes, believe it or not, up until about a year ago we were still using a paper appointment book. CALENDARS GREAT!!
3. Decided to start doing our own billing. (Thanks, rep) I am not real computer savvy, but I can say I am now successfully doing our billing, and getting paid. The ability to literally "one click" to Infinedi is actually reality.
4. Having to call Eclipse for HELP is exactly that. No matter who you talk to, they speak in a language you can understand, and will stay with you until your problem has been fixed.
5. Price is so worth it!!

Nachteile: Literally can't think of any. I suppose if anything, my only complaint would be having to leave a message when I call. I'm just spoiled that way. I always get a call back, and guess what??? I get to talk to a human being.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Tewanna F.
Billing Manager
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2015

"Review to 1.5 years to the software. Working years with EZ VIEW."

Vorteile: Posting daily charges
Auto posting
User-friendly
Ability to navigate between screens

Nachteile: Creating reports. Often times I need a simple report of a payor name and patient balance with that payor and it just does not spit it out easily.
Posting credit card payments. We don't like the credit transfer between a family. If the card goes through we should be able to allocate to different accounts
Appointment Calendar we should be able to edit reschedule and cancel within the same touch. It would also be nice to go to posting from appt. with an easy stroke.

von Keith Ferry, GalacTek HELP Desk Director an 7.7.2015

Thanks for your comments. First, you’ll be happy to know that our HELP Desk personnel have direct access to experienced professionals who have consulted & lectured nationwide. Though we appreciate your request, we cannot ask your colleagues to routinely take time from their busy schedules to provide technical support. Also, though we have no record of any questions or suggestions submitted by your office through the Contact Us page on our website, we suggest you review the related ECLIPSE HELP topic – which has a direct link to the form. The ECLIPSE scheduler is a powerful tool that can be used in myriad ways. Please call the HELP Desk to learn how you can reschedule appointments via editing or cut/paste operations in one or two simple steps. Finally, we’re not certain we understand your patient/payer responsibility comments. Patient responsibility is always displayed on the ledger & payer balances are available by bill. Additionally, ECLIPSE allows you to transfer credits among family members via two simple steps.

• Bewertet am 28.5.2015
Howard S.
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2018

"Gets the job done for one office or many"

Kommentare: Staff is mostly helpful but not all the techs have the same patience

Vorteile: Moving around the program, specificity for insurance based practices is great. I have had staff pick up learning the software fairly easy

Nachteile: Not cloud based,only runs on Windows, no phone connection or emails direct to appointments,limited use with Cash Pracrice Systems

von Keith Ferry, Help Desk Director an 26.3.2018

Dr. Short, we spoke with you last week & are surprised that you never mentioned these subjects. You've been using ECLIPSE since the early 1990's (you purchased it directly from Parker Computer Systems) & have had the ability to send appointment reminders via text message or email, to individuals or groups, for well over a decade. There are also a variety of 3rd party services that will contact your patients via phone. Next, you can indeed use ECLIPSE in the cloud or access your ECLIPSE system remotely. Of course, *any* software will be faster & more secure on your LAN as compared with cloud based software – especially during hours with peak internet traffic. Finally, the ECLIPSE developers have maintained both insurance & cash patients (many of the cash payments are on “Health Made Affordable” aka “HMA” contracts) in their own multi-disciplinary chiropractic practice for years. We will attempt to contact your office to discuss these capabilities.

• Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Neal W.
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2017

"Eclipse Medical Software is The Only Solution"

Kommentare: Overall, Eclipse has made our practice function efficiently and smoothly for years! Take the time to call them today and tell them you saw the review by Dr. Neal Wieder!

Vorteile: Our office has been using Eclipse for over 15 years as our Business Management Software. The program has been the most stable program we ever used and I had used other major programs that were nightmares. Their software support teams are the best and work diligently to resolve any and all issues with tremendous followup! Their software is continually evolving and improving with a note system that's awesome and easy to use. We use it for both Chiropractic and Acupuncture services. All software programs run into glitches, however, with Eclipse been once in a blue moon, and if one occurs they work tirelessly to correct the glitch to our satisfaction. Entering payments, electronic billing, tracking unpaid claims, statistics, mailing labels, texting patients, emailing patients, plus, plus are just a few things this software is capable of doing. They even have a credit card option to use!

• Bewertet am 20.12.2017
Joseph Z.
Sports Medicine Direvtor
  • Bewertet am 14.9.2017

"Practice management "

Vorteile: Handles multiple specialries and group pravtices. Easy to navigate and great support. Cloud and server based versions

Nachteile: Very weak EMR. Too much typing..norhing preloaded. All has to be built out by customer No touch screen interfacr.

von Dr. Karen Walters, D.C an 19.9.2017

We’ve attempted to contact your office to help you with your issues. First, ECLIPSE does indeed work with touch screens. (In fact, related touch/gesture updates have been noted in the README that accompanies your updates since at least 2014.)

Next, we’re not sure whether you’re referring to clinical documentation or other aspects of a patient’s history. Regardless, for both, wherever possible, typing is actually minimized. For example, “Range of Motion” is a pop-up grid that allows you to make virtually all your selections with a few simple clicks. No typing is necessary at all unless you add comments to a specific item. And of course, you can add your own customizations instantly. Though customization is certainly an option, the original templates provided “as-is” are in widespread use nationally without any customization whatsoever – inclusive of the offices of chiropractors & physical therapists that helped design them.

Most recently, Dr. Evan Gwilliam, D.C. of ChiroCode used ECLIPSE documentation to illustrate his newest video: “The Perfect Note.”

• Bewertet am 14.9.2017
Kaitlyn H.
HR manager
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2017

"Good for the money, could use some work."

Vorteile: Easy to use and easy to teach to new employees. Good quality for the price. Software seems to run quickly, and customer service is always great. Training videos are a huge plus as well.

Nachteile: Texting and emailing interface is not easy to use. Takes more work than it is worth to send texts and emails to patients. Some features are counter-intuitive, such as having to click on the big patient info box in the patient Rolodex rather than the search bar to search for a name.

von Dr. Karen Walters, D.C. an 18.12.2017

Please read the response we provided yesterday to Jace from your office (directly below). If you contact our Help Desk, they can help you better understand the rolodex you use daily. (We also provide free online training videos & context-sensitive Help.) It doesn’t require *any* clicking at all. Either use your pointing device to scroll patients individually & page by page… or… just start typing! The rolodex instantly narrows down your selections as you type, so you never have to type extra characters to “zero-in” on the correct patient. We introduced this technology to the industry in 1985 [it’s now in use everywhere] and even those among our own multi-disciplinary practice staff who joined with no basic computer skills have never had issues with it.

• Bewertet am 15.12.2017