Über TM3

Praxis-Management-Software mit Schwerpunkt auf Patientenmanagement, Chiropraktik, elektronische Krankenakten, Termine, Finanzen und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über TM3

Invoice by email with payment integration through stripe makes for hassle free payments.

I find it difficult to add the individual addresses. I have to go down to additional info.

Bewertungen zu TM3

3,9
4,0
3,8

TM3 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 86 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TM3 bereits verwendet?

Rick
Rick
Director in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Core to our clinic operations - couldn't run the clinics without it.

Kommentare: Sadly the customer service element has deteriorated in the last 1-2 years as they have moved to online support rather than telephone support. We have also had issues with there being no support 'out of hours' such as weekends and bank holidays. One bank holiday the servers crashed and the system was unavailable until they reopened on Tue to reboot the servers. The customer support has become an increasing concern and would be the only reason we would look to change suppliers.

We have been with TM3 for over a year, and its predecessor TM2 for around 5 years before that. It is purpose built for physiotherapy practices, particularly multi-location clinics, with high volumes of staff and insurance referrals. We have over 20,000 patients on our data base and it runs seamlessly.

There are still come glitches with the new TM3 web platform which we report and nothing gets resolved. We don't get any ongoing update about this, only they will pass it to the development team but then nothing.

Colm
Chartered Physiotherapist in Irland

TM3 East Galway Physiotherapy

Kommentare: TM3 has pushed us to move with the times and yes we needed that push. It has allowed us reach a wider market with online booking features. It has pushed us to move outside our comfort zone in a positive way into the digital and technology features with online notes and payments.

Appointment scheduling has been made alot more accessible for both the practitioners on the move and our clients via online bookings. Emailing receipts to clients and quick access to patient portals to view their appointment history is a major plus. The waiting list system has provided flexibility of clients to choose their own appointment times.

Unfortunately for a certain cohort of clients they can cancel without direct contact with clinic at short notice meaning we have to be sharp in keeping a constant eye on emails to practice and nofiying the individual practitioners. Online support via chat feed can be slower response than we would desire at times but we are understandable of times we are in with staff working from home. Together feature and TM3 support articles does alleviate this issue.

Dell
Physiotherapist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall a fairly good clinical system that is quickly being outdated by recent software out there!!!

Kommentare: Overall it is fair, to be honest, I am looking at changing providers as as other software programs appear to be more advanced now than TM3.
To request updates to things we are told that that info will be given as a request to the developing team, but you know that is a way of saying this will not happen from experience.

Can customise a fair amount of functions to the way in which your clinic operates. Reminders and free use of email is great. Invoicing is really good.

Things are not updated regularly enough, the desktop software seems to be forgotten about completely. The online version is not user friendly and loses some of the great functions the desktop version has. For example, allowing you to read a communication and make changes to it if required before it is sent. The online booking system states "prices from" giving the lowest price of a group session to the client, when they request a £25 session as it states this prices from, this could lead to patient complaints for false advertising. The telephony help has been offline for way too long, as a business I managed to set up an internet phone system very easily to use when home working, I have no idea why TM3 did not provide this? The system crashes regularly. When updates occur or support sometimes need to do something with the system if it crashes, they forget to upload word again to open documents and you have to call back to get this working again. If a patient enters via a group with authorised sessions, but then sees us privately for an alternative issue, and then sometimes has a second authority for a different body part, it is impossible to know on the system session dates what ones were for a private and group session. I have been requesting that these should have a colour coded way to separate them for years but nothing ahs changed.

Donal
Osteopath in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Vital to operations

The online diary with booking and automatic reminders and confirmations save me a lot of admin time. Frees my time up to spend with patients rather than answering phones etc. The ability to edit a large amounts of the templates for case histories and treatments.

I miss a lot of the 1 touch features of TM2. It really does save a lot of time. I also wish that the highlighter button floated up and down with the notes. In a long first patient appointment there can be a lot of scrolling up and down to select and deselect the highlighter tool.

Antwort von Blue Zinc IT

Hi Donal, Thanks very much for the great feedback. Great to hear TM3 is so vital to your business! We have started to improve features which some of the smaller features in TM3 that they enjoyed in TM2. I'm happy to say the highlighter scroll will be adjusted in the next release!

Jill
Practice Principle in UK
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Mill Hill Physio

Kommentare: Used since 2012 initially in my chain of clinics Physio in the city and now in my own practice

Ease of use and response of technical staff when I need help

Nothing it serves my practice well if I need any features they can sort it out for me

Sarah
Accounts Receivable and Insurance Manager in UK

Accounts Receivable perspective

Kommentare: The system works well, though relies heavily on bespoke reports to get the information needed from accounts out of it. But once you get the reports set up seems to work fine.

Patient facing is brilliant. Patients can pay and book online. Stripe integration is brilliant. Customer Service is amazing, any issues gets solved in a timely manor.

The classes aren't reported on very well in the standard reports but we were able to get Bespoke reports made. can't see what classes are attached to packages so need a bespoke report for that. The lock accounts isn't good as you can still back date payments after the system is locked so that defeats the point. Invoicing is good. Healthcode integration works but you need a bespoke report to check any invoices not picked up by Healthcode. The dashboard isn't editable so you can only see what TM3 want you do see. Credit notes don't pick up the same ledger code as the appointment it just picks up nothing. They said they integrated with Xero but do not as have to create a bespoke report to download, pivot and then upload into Xero. Reports keep breaking but they do fix them quite quick once you flag.

Lesley
Partner in practice in UK

SPEAR physiotherapy

It’s easy to use snd does allow us to invoice all insurance companies in an efficient way.

It’s very expensive. Customer care snd communication is variable

Perneet
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good and lots of useful features

Brandable booking website and online payment features

report glitches and lack of phone support in recent months

Paul
Nurse Consultant in UK

The Keep Clinic

Kommentare: Satisfactory. Transition across from PPs was well supported, but data migration was poor, so there was a need for much replication initially. We are a relatively new business, so the system and data is helping to shape and decide direction, and analysing activity has been a real boon. We are growing to appreciate TM3 as our knowledge of the system grows.

The activity analysis and reports. Making appointments. Registering new patients.

Difficult for me to distinguish activity in multiple clinics at a quick glance when viewing the daily calendar. Moving between multiple patient's clinical details. Viewing attached clinical files and documents need to download and view adding additional steps.

Nicki
Nicki
Operations & Marketing Director in UK

A good decision to switch to TM3

Kommentare: The decision to move to TM3 was a good one - the team are a pleasure to work with and nothing is too hard for them to investigate/ discuss.
Use of the system is logical, which helped with compliance.

I had the pleasure of working with a hands-on implementation team: always available and it wasn't a simple database to bring across! The training for both admin and practitioners went smoothly, with the system being very logical, so easy to learn. Our company as a whole have been very compliant, embracing the new system with relative ease (having used the old one forever). Day to day tasks of TM3 have been an easy switch and the diary management so much more straight forward than what we had previously. We look forward to exporting more data outcomes and using these for the industry as a whole.

The hardest transition has been the Classes feature: we run so many a week and its quite clunky for both admin and practitioners, plus the reporting wasn't readily available so we've had bespoke reports made. Speed can be an issue with a database as large as ours but this has been taken on board by the team at TM3 and is being investigated.

Rayna

TM3 Fantastic system - Admin dream

Kommentare: Love the simplicity and the layout. The ability to run and utilise both web and desktop is key. Desktop being that more simplistic when running finance and some other reports. Fantastic system. It works for us and not the other way around.

Quick and simple to use and to train new staff. With 2gether being an excellent tool for tips and updates.

Would like the ability to create my own 1 off reports that fit my business without incurring additional costs.

shrenik
manager in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

not happy

Kommentare: I have requested to downgrade my subscription. however, I have not gotten a response from them until 3 months when I stopped my direct debit. then I get a response that pays the bill in a few days or we will delete you all data from the system. i fell that not good

easy to use it. and good to maintain data

Not able to communicate with TM3 Team. Not getting some response until 3 month from TM3

Linda
podiatrist in UK

Couldn't live without it

Kommentare: TM3 are great at responding in a timely fashion. They can also usually sort out any problem

The software is accessible at all times and places. perfect for a very busy practice. I can work from anywhere to do the admin

I would like more of a feature of finding where I get my patients from in the online booking form

Carol

Ideal for our practice

Kommentare: The reports are very good. Easy to convert to Excel and extract management information.

It is easy to access from any device and the diary is very clear.

The financial side takes a bit of getting used to. Can make mistakes.

Antwort von Blue Zinc IT

Hi Carol, Thanks for your great feedback. Finances are an integral part of TM3 and hopefully you've made use of the great support to get the most out of this module. TM3 has been designed to minimise the admin (and hassle) of keeping track of finances. Any queries you have we'd be more than happy to help!

Roxana
Receptionist in UK

Good value for money

Kommentare: improves overall activity and helps us keep all records in the same place.

Easy to use. support is available when needed

More reports will be useful, keeping track of unpaid invoices in a monthly basis would be more accurate.

Danielle
Sports therapist in UK

Nice userface

Kommentare: Whenever I have had an issue with tm3 it has
Always been resolved that day and from day one the customer service has always been on point.

I think the overall look is very customer friendly both for practitioners and their clients.

It’s quite hard to set up initially especially the note taking section

Antwort von Blue Zinc IT

Hi Danielle, Thanks for taking the time to leave your lovely review. I'll pass the comments to our support team who will be delighted!

Nicola
Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TM2/3

Kommentare: Varied

Manages invoices well Diary management of multiple practitioners and locations

No online payment No class management module No PROM’s or useful reports

Kiera
Practice Owner in Irland
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Practice Owner

Kommentare: Extremely poor

Medical records are good.

Accounting aspect is impossible and support is so poor. More investment is required in software and a better understanding of what user need.

Chloe
Office Manager in UK

Easy and Intuitive

Easy to book patients, set up clinics and manage payments

Jack
Sports therapist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy, efficient system

Kommentare: Tm3 allows quick diary booking, manageable invoicing

Easy to manage diary system, easy to use on mobile device.

Would benefit from an app, can sometimes be hard to navigate

Jamie
Physiotherapy in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of access

Easy to write notes and book patients in to different locations

Sometimes it crashes which makes it difficult to see your diary

Niamh
Physiotherapist in Irland
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Generally works on desktop, some clunky features and unusable on mobile

Kommentare: Mostly ok

Appointment scheduling is ok, note writing generally works somewhat

Note writing is absolutely unusable on mobile, which makes the software very little use to me as a clinician. Appointment scheduling is difficult on desktop and very difficult on mobile

Michaela
Customer Care Representative in UK
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My review of TM3

TM3 is easy to use and I like many features. Scheduling appointments is very easy and intuitive.

There are many glitches and customer support often cannot help with these issues.

Robert
Podiatrist in
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The boost my clinic needed

Kommentare: Bringing TM3 in to my clinic has revolutionised the way I am able to run my business. It has enabled me to keep track of how my business is going, even when I'm not there. From adding appointments on my phone to getting detailed analysis on my ipad, TM3 really has made my life easy

Accessibility , I can access from anywhere meaning my work is not restricted within the clinic walls

Not having clinical notes on the Web but I have been assured that they are on the way and if the current TM3 is anything to go by, the notes will just make things even better

Derek
Physiotherapist in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great software

Kommentare: Overall very complete package and solution for my clients records, booking online, client billing

Easy navigation between sections. Great features

Ease of use was challenging initially but with use got much more streamlined