Über Rent Manager

Leistungsstarke Immobilienverwaltungssoftware, die alle Funktionen, die du benötigst, um dein Unternehmen zu führen, in einer integrierten Lösung vereint.

Erfahre mehr über Rent Manager

My partner and I were able to list our rental unit with relative ease.

The drop down menus are narrow - so if you don't remember the property account number, you have to scroll down to "find" your account.

Bewertungen zu Rent Manager

Rent Manager hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 334 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Rent Manager bereits verwendet?

Joseph
Joseph
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great Property Management Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall the software is fantastic and keeps track of your properties and financial statements.

The software is very intuitive. Many great features for pulling owner reports, tenant ledgers and expense reports.

Lacks accessibility features such as changing font size or overall UI experience which is very dated.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank for your review! We highly recommend checking out Rent Manager Express, the browser based version of our software. This includes a fully redone UI experience and the ability to change fonts, styles, and more.

Shannon
Associate Broker in USA

Great Program

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very happy with customer service and all of the included available options within the program.

I like being able to pay an annual fee and not per seat or per door. Customer Service is AMAZING.

There are some glitchy areas, but not anything that's close to a deal breaker.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your review! If you run into any issues with the program, please reach out to our support team so we can diagnose any connection issues.

Katrina
Property Manager in USA

Excellent product

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: RM has helped me streamline a lot of my daily tasks as well as help tremendously with tax prep.

I like the ease of tenants being able to make their rent payments online and how the system ties it to their account automatically.

Some of the downloading options for photos make it very difficult to share them.

RICHARD
Consultant in USA

Rent Manager - ease of use

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I was blown away at how easy it was to convert our tenant data from 2 legacy systems and get Rent Manager up and running. It took less than 1 month where at another company I worked at, they would still be selecting the Project Management team to manage the implementation.

Very easy to implement, tons of How-to videos, easy to use, intuitive, flexible, and field personal found it easy to use and helpful to their job.

Nothing material comes to mind, however, I if I could wish for anything, I would like to have a tightly integrated Treasury/Banking functionality that would integrate with many banks and automatically download bank statement activity into the Bank Recs and automatically clear outstanding checks.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your review! We do offer a Bank Sync option that can help with bank reconciliation. Please reach out to your sales representative for more details.

Mandy
Accountant in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Proficient, Easy, Highly recommend

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: No issues! If I get stuck, one call to their tech and its fixed

I find Rent Manager easy to learn and navigate. I didn't have official training but learned quickly how to do the basics. I've been using Rent Manager for 8 years and still discover easy ways to do things, better ways and new things!

None really. Any questions I've had or issues have been fixed with ease

Joan
Broker of Record in USA

Miles Ahead Property Management Review for Rent Manager

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Amazing! I loved the training that Rent Manager offers

The Financial record keeping is really helpful

No Schedule E for the end of year which shows the profit Loss for the Owner.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your review! We do include with our software 1099 and additional tax forms that are updated with any changes that occur for the upcoming tax season. Please reach out to your sales representative for assistance.

Chardell

Rent Manager is Very Detailed

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far I’m still new to Rent Manager so I’m still a little overwhelmed.

It offers every tool you can imagine to manage your rentals.

It is complicated to use and the slightest unchecked box can throw off the numbers.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your review! Our team is here to help with any questions you might have regarding setup and how to navigate the program. Please reach out to your implementation representative or our support team and they would be happy to assist.

Property Management Supervisor in USA

Transitional Issues

Kommentare: Since RentManager upgraded us to "Premium" support - we have had a higher success rate. Casey has been amazing and VERY responsive. Britany
has also been extremely helpful.
A comparable feature request was finally successfully completed.
We are hoping that we do not have to change companies, but rather, RentManager assists us to be 100% functional for our customer needs.
To date, we have lost 18 homes due to technical issues with our software (email, etc). This is a significant and irreparable loss. I communicated these concerns with Casey and he did his very best to advocate for us in updates to the email information, report functionality, reconciliations and more.

Provides us with tools to manage effectively. Allows for reports, letters, media, and more to be used.

Transitioning from RentManager Xi has been a nightmare. Marketing formats 100% changed. Owner information lost in the transition (and more) Not all Technical support staff on "ground floor" calls were knowledgeable enough to answer questions - some even answering questions/providing information that was incorrect (costing hours of time/money/loss of owners) API information to Zillow is delayed longer than 3 days or more before being able to be seen on their site. Low/Zero response to new function requests - even though they provide a way to submit - response is zero. Medium Response to comparable feature from Xi request - WITH

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Hi Kristi, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that Casey, your Premium Support Representative, has been able to help solve some of the issues you have expressed. We apologize for any inconvenience during your conversion to RM12. This feedback as well as all notes from your interactions with Casey have been sent to upper management to review as we continually strive provide the best service to our customers. We would also like to speak with you further. We will have our Sales and Account Manager reach out to you.

Bailey
Leasing and Office Assistant in USA

Rent Manager - Key for Success

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Rent Manager is a fantastic product. It has everything we need and more, and for a price that allows us to keep prices fair for our owners and tenants. Rent Manager is dynamic, always growing and willing to accept feedback.

Rent manager is a clean and easy to use database. Highly customizable for both your role and use preferences.

This is the hardest part to review. I would say that sometimes it is difficult to figure out which UDFs to include to pull a report successfully when creating a new one, but trial and error is expected in this process.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your review! If you need assistance with custom reports, please reach out to our support team. We also have a Professional Services team on-site to help with any customization within the program.

Isabel
Property manager in Kolumbien
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RM USER PM COMMERCIAL USER

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Easy to use, good support team, many features, and excellent development team.

Dislike the differences between the web and software versions.

vor 4 Tagen

Thank you for your review! We are constantly making updates to Rent Manager. Please let us know how we can improve your experience using our feature request form here: https://www.rentmanager.com/submit-a-feature-request/

Tonya
Senior Property Manager in USA

Rent Manager

Kommentare: The support Rent Manager overs is outstanding. They offer so many ways for you to train or trouble shoot with their software.

Ease of use. Versatility. New features regularly. Product support.

The screens are very generic in appearance. The software could be more visually appealing

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Hi Tonya, Thank you for your review! Our product support team really appreciates the shout out as well. If you are looking to customize tabs or reports, I highly recommend checking out Rent Manager University or the Help File (F1) to see how you can customize the look of the software.

Marcia
Owner/Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Rent Manager is FANTASTIC to work with

Kommentare: We are a property management company. This software is excellent in all ways. So easy to use, we switched from Quick Books to Rent Manager.

This is the easiest software to use even with multiple company names. Financial statements are so easy for our accountant to do our taxes with. LOVE IT !!!

There is nothing I don't like about it. Except maybe because it logs you out so often and you have to re-login often

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Hi Marcia, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying Rent Manager. For security purposes, we do enforce a log out after a while of inactivity. If this begins to become an issue, please contact our support team and we can help you look into this.

Anne

Best Customer Service in the industry

Kommentare: I had the misfortune of having to deal with another company that is a competitor of RM. I must say that after that fiasco I am even more impressed with the outstanding customer service you get with Rent Manager . The staff of customer service representatives is the best I have ever dealt with. They are always cheerful, knowledgeable, and so very helpful. I love Rent Manager.

I have used RM since 2008. This product is easy to use and makes property management easy and efficient.

The product has so many functions that it takes a while to learn them all. The yearly conference is an awesome place to learn all the functions of this amazing software. Plus it is fun.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Hi Anne, Thank you so much for your review. We love working with your team as well and we hope to see you all again at RMUC this year!

James

Experienced user

Kommentare: Exceptional experience. The features are practically endless, but you only have to use what can benefit your company.

Everything is online, so it's mobile. It is comprehensive with lots of data and forms available. You can just use what is relevant to your business.

It just took a while to explore all that was available and figure out what was relevant to our business. Not a bad thing, just a lot to look at.

Lindsey
Property Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Rent Manager allows me to easily track all business needs ranging from managing resident accounts to managing both accounts payable and receivable to investment management. This platform is easy to use and understand and customer service is great.

This software is easy to use and can be customized easily. I use this software to manage residents as well as for all accounting purposes and am very pleased.

Online lease signing not as user friendly to set up and implement.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Hi Lindsey, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you are loving the customization and accounting features. Definitely give us a call regarding the online leases - we can take a look into your setup to see how we can help.

Linda
Accounts manager in USA

Great Product for the Money

Kommentare: I love that I can make custom reports to pull the data I need. I used Yardi for over 20 years. I tried to convert to the cloud version and it was a disaster. Rent Manager is so much more capable.

There is a learning curve but technical support is always there as is F1 help screens and Rent Manager University. It’s very customizable. Works equally well for commercial and residential applications. It also works well with additional applications like Zego epay.

It’s not as intuitive as I would like when learning it for the first time but all it can do makes up for that.

vor 9 Monaten

Genina
Broker in USA

Great company

Kommentare: A+ it’s a pleasure to to business with this company.

I love the customer support. They are always professional yet friendly and patient.

Nothing comes to mind today. I think the reps are always able to help me overcome issues.

vor 4 Monaten

Steven

Rent Manager increases efficiency

Kommentare: Rent Manager has increased our ability to selectively share data so that our efficiency improves.

Customer service is amazing. I have always been successful working through issues (undoubtedly user error or understanding) with their help on the first try.

The program is so robust I feel as if I am leaving features "on the table". I need to continue my training and use.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Thank you for your review Steven! Please reach out to us at any time if there is a specific feature you are looking to learn more about. Our training team would be happy to assist.

Kristen
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for our growing office and always provides us with exceptional customer service

Kommentare: Our office benefits greatly from using Rent Manager. I can't imagine how our office would operate without it's help. Each one of our jobs uniquely depends on this software to help us manage our tasks, time, clients, and tenants in the most efficient way we possibly can.

We have been using the Rent Manager software from day one, and I don't know how we would operate without it. We have been a rapidly growing property management company in Northeast Ohio for almost 3 years now, and we are all very thankful for how helpful the software is for us. Both our clients and tenants love the features they have access to in their online portals. The attention to detail the software offers us in every area is extremely helpful. The property groups feature has been a life safer for our larger clients, who have multiple properties and/or more than one LLC. The batched reports help to save me time, on the day we pay out our clients and send out their statements. Anytime we run into a problem we can't seem to figure out inside of our office, we contact the Rent Manager support staff on the phone for help. They are always very efficient and detailed when explaining a solution. They make sure that we understand the why's and how's something is done, in order for the task to be completed correctly. There have only been a couple of times when we ran into a unique question/issue that a customer service representative wasn't fully confident on how to correct. In both cases, the representative was honest in needing to get additional help from a supervisor to further look into fixing our problem. Which is huge, in knowing that they want to make sure that each in every issue is fixed properly and correctly. Could not be more impressed by the customer support team.

Spell check. Something we are looking forward to in Rent Manager 12! We at times have new clients who have trouble understanding the owner statements. We spend some time with them going over the initial ones we send out. We then explain in detail how each of our monthly statements are ran, and normally after the first meeting, our clients are able to grasp how they are set up.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Thank you for your review Kristen! It has been great working with you all these past few years and we loved attending your conference! Our support team really appreciates the kudos as well. I've made a note regarding the owner statements and we will look into a way to assist you with this training process. Since you are close by, if anyone from your team would like to come to our office for one-on-one training or vice versa, just let us know. We'd love to help!

Laura
Marketing Director in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product & Customer Service

Kommentare: Make sure that the people on your team who are setting up the initial databases of market rents, properties and tenants understand all of the applications and functionality so you're not having to backtrack and fix it down the line. It makes the whole process so much easier.

It's a very easy to use system and has made the automation process of keeping track of our tenants/vendors/prospects so much easier. The integration with our payment system has made the first of the month a breeze and the Apply Now feature to house prospect information gives us one more way to follow up with those who had fallen through the cracks. Their customer service and help lines are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and timely. Any questions or issues I've ever had have been addressed immediately and with staff that represents the company well. I highly recommend this product and company.

There are many classes and webinars to help with the system and new feature launches, but an all encompassing help guide, that can be accessed by all members of my team with step-by-step instructions would make my life so much easier.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Hi Laura, Thank you for your review! We’re so glad to hear Rent Manager has been able to help your business and that you’re loving the automation RM can provide. Our customer support team really appreciates the shout out as well! If you are ever looking for a step-by-step guide, check out our Help File. Anywhere you are in the program, press F1 and it will take you directly to the documentation we have for that particular feature. Our Documentation Team is constantly adding new articles as new features roll out as well. If you ever cannot find something, give us a call and we’ll look into adding it for you.

Stacey
Property and Operations Executive
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't waste time with Rent Manager

Kommentare: If you only manage 1 or 2 properties (and you own them), this might be OK. But, if you're in the business, this is the bottom of the barrel

It's cheap. That is the only pro. But if you're looking for good software, please don't even consider this.

It crashes and customer service is terrible. There is no way to correct accounting mistakes. It does not generate leases nor offer e-signatures. You have to manually generate owner's statements and manually e-mail them as all e-mails sent from Rent Manager end up in the spam folder.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Hi Enclave Holdings II, Thank you for providing your feedback. We do take customer feedback seriously and we would love to speak with you further regarding any issues you might be having. Rent Manager does allow you to correct accounting mistakes using GAAP standards. We also have leases, electronic signatures, an owner web portal for owner statements and information, report automation (including monthly owner statements), and much more available within the program. As for spammy emails, our Support Team can gladly help you look into this issue and find the root cause. We were unable to find your contact information in our system. Please let us know the best way to contact you to walk through these built-in features via salesinfo@rentmanager.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Your One Stop Shop For Property Management

Kommentare: A few years ago we decided go to 'All in" with Rent Manager. We upgraded to the online platform, integrated all our rent collection, accounts payable, and phones. We wanted to streamline a few processes so we could grow and we did!

I love the integration Rent Manager allows. We have our screening, receivables, payables, communication (phone/text) all integrated in Rent Manager. Also, since we are web-based I can access my data anywhere. Also - the customer service, from our account rep, to the help desk . Everyone is very helpful! The amount of free training they offer is exceptional. The Weekly webinars are a must!

A couple minor things: I wish there was a different way for users to share a license. Maybe some sort of bundle pricing for 10+ Licenses. Also, I wish I could track HR/Payroll through Rent Manager.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Hi Kristi, Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're all in with Rent Manager. Let us know how we can be of any help in the future and feel free to submit any feature requests here so our development team can research them for you: https://www.rentmanager.com/featurerequest

Linda
Bookkeeper in USA

I have worked this program for 6 years now and I love it

the drill down feature. Being able to find Tenants with different information. All of us use different things so remember different information. I use names, another worker uses Owners and another uses addresses. While speaking with Owners, I can always get the answers I need from this program to help answer any questions they have.

I would like to customize the reports without extra purchase I wish there was a book to reference when training someone new to the program. Videos work some but most of the people I have helped train are hands on learners and with a book, I could show them some and then let them explore the systemn with the book.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Hi Linda, Thank you so much for your review! We've loved working with you over the past 6 years and here's to many more in the future. Each month, we offer Virtual Classroom training sessions, which comes with a digital workbook for further training. I will also mention the need for other workbook options to our training team to look into for you.

Lorie
Business Owner CEO in USA

Great Software - Meets All Our Needs

Kommentare: We have been using the software for close to 10 years and have not thought about switching products. There are even facets of the software that we do not use and just not changed how we do business to use them. Happy & content to stay with the product that has served us well. We have grown significantly in this same time frame and the product still works great!

We are easily able to track everything we need within the software. There is no need for supplemental software.

Every once in a while, despite all the bells and whistles this software has to offer, we run into something we would like to report on or see and we are told that it is a suggestion but not implemented as of now. That has only happened on rare occasions and not recently.

Gabriel
Director in USA

A great product

Kommentare: Its been great - over 2 years using them and no real complaints. Do not regret picking them.

Extremely capable and customizable. There is a feature/tool for every thing I need. Also, the customer support is incredible, always available and always helpful.

The interface of the desktop version is a little outdated - but still extremely functional.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your review! We recommend checking out Rent Manager Express, the new browser-based version of Rent Manager that is included with your Rent Manager 12 subscription, which has an updated user interface.