Über Rent Manager

Leistungsstarke Immobilienverwaltungssoftware, die alle Funktionen, die du benötigst, um dein Unternehmen zu führen, in einer integrierten Lösung vereint.

Erfahre mehr über Rent Manager

My partner and I were able to list our rental unit with relative ease.

The drop down menus are narrow - so if you don't remember the property account number, you have to scroll down to "find" your account.

Bewertungen zu Rent Manager

Rent Manager hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 298 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Rent Manager bereits verwendet?

Angie
Angie
Organizational Services in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customizable & Reliable

Kommentare: We've been able to centralize our data and get so much more information than we could with other software. The support is amazing and you can learn at your own pace with Rent Manager University. We love it!

I love that I can write my own reports, customize most everything in the system with User Defined Fields, change settings to work for our business, integrate with other software.

It can be overwhelming when first onboarding as there are so many settings and options so you need to make sure you understand the settings before implementation.

vor 4 Monaten

TERESA
Sr Manager, Projects in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

RentManager is a simple solution for complex property management

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Wonderful, great decision to switch from another software to this one.

RentManager handles commercial and residential property management swiftly and consistently. The ability to customize the software (in-house rather than paying to have it done) is a great feature that makes the software usable for all staff.

The 'letters', which are custom forms, letters, templates, etc, are not as easy as they should be to create. All fields should be available to populate on any form that you are creating. Additionally, it would be wonderful if reports and letters were able to be duplicated and then edited for a specific purpose by the user. The online templates library is good, but I would like the ability to repurpose the provided tabs, forms and reports but customize them to fit the needs of my company.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your review! Letters, custom tabs, ad wizards, and more are able to be customized to fit the needs of your company. This is an admin level permission, so you will want to speak with your admin in order to make these updates. Our support team would be happy to walk you through this process.

Solomon
Bookkeeper in USA

Expensive and complicated

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Customer service is usually available through the phone, but they're mostly not well trained and can't help much.

Lots of options.

To do anything you need to go through 15 settings situated in different places. Very difficult to figure things out without training for each and every feature.. Management posting fees are not customizable. Expensive. Doesn't come with automatic bank reco, only for another $100/month, which would be even more expensive.

Anelle
Customer service in Dominikanische Republik
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This App is great!!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great! The RM app is user friendly and the university is EVERYTHING!

I love the way that RM makes our work simple and efficient. The reports are genius and everything is easy

Not too much alerts in my email. We need to be updated about issues or updates etc

letzten Monat

Thank you for your review! Automated notifications can be setup within Rent Manager to notify you of updates within multiple areas of the program. Please reach out to our support department for assistance.

Mary

Rent Manager Operations

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I like the program. It keeps track of everything I need with property, assets, tenants & repairs.

The portals that are accessible for the tenants use.

A little difficult to get use to - lots of reports- most of what I don't access.

vor 2 Wochen

Genina
Broker in USA

Great company

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A+ it’s a pleasure to to business with this company.

I love the customer support. They are always professional yet friendly and patient.

Nothing comes to mind today. I think the reps are always able to help me overcome issues.

vor 2 Wochen

Amy
Owner Realtor in USA

Great Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been in the business for 30 years and have implemented Rent Manager in each of my jobs.

The integration of all the components of managing a property all in one spot.

Cam recs are not as simple as they should be.

vor 2 Monaten

Judy
Park Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rent Manager is an awesome software to use for tenant based users.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has been wonderful to use rent manager. The customer support staff and always helpful.

Rent Manager is very user friendly. Customer support is awesome!

I do not have a least item using the rent manager program

Angela
Office Manager in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We Love This Product

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Ease of use and ability to customize the system to what we need it to be.

We haven't found anything that we don't really like - we are happy.

Peter
Director in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very Solid Product

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall is very good. Used for 2 years, company has used for 15.

Well developed with years of experience behind it.

Some reports are difficult to create in house.

letzte Woche

Thanks for your review! If you are looking to build a custom report, our Professional Services team can help. Please reach out to your sales rep for more information.

Anne
President in USA

Best Customer Service in the industry

Kommentare: I had the misfortune of having to deal with another company that is a competitor of RM. I must say that after that fiasco I am even more impressed with the outstanding customer service you get with Rent Manager . The staff of customer service representatives is the best I have ever dealt with. They are always cheerful, knowledgeable, and so very helpful. I love Rent Manager.

I have used RM since 2008. This product is easy to use and makes property management easy and efficient.

The product has so many functions that it takes a while to learn them all. The yearly conference is an awesome place to learn all the functions of this amazing software. Plus it is fun.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Hi Anne, Thank you so much for your review. We love working with your team as well and we hope to see you all again at RMUC this year!

Lindsey
Property Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Rent Manager allows me to easily track all business needs ranging from managing resident accounts to managing both accounts payable and receivable to investment management. This platform is easy to use and understand and customer service is great.

This software is easy to use and can be customized easily. I use this software to manage residents as well as for all accounting purposes and am very pleased.

Online lease signing not as user friendly to set up and implement.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Hi Lindsey, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you are loving the customization and accounting features. Definitely give us a call regarding the online leases - we can take a look into your setup to see how we can help.

Steven
President in USA

Rent Manager increases efficiency

Kommentare: Rent Manager has increased our ability to selectively share data so that our efficiency improves.

Customer service is amazing. I have always been successful working through issues (undoubtedly user error or understanding) with their help on the first try.

The program is so robust I feel as if I am leaving features "on the table". I need to continue my training and use.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Thank you for your review Steven! Please reach out to us at any time if there is a specific feature you are looking to learn more about. Our training team would be happy to assist.

Kristen
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for our growing office and always provides us with exceptional customer service

Kommentare: Our office benefits greatly from using Rent Manager. I can't imagine how our office would operate without it's help. Each one of our jobs uniquely depends on this software to help us manage our tasks, time, clients, and tenants in the most efficient way we possibly can.

We have been using the Rent Manager software from day one, and I don't know how we would operate without it. We have been a rapidly growing property management company in Northeast Ohio for almost 3 years now, and we are all very thankful for how helpful the software is for us. Both our clients and tenants love the features they have access to in their online portals. The attention to detail the software offers us in every area is extremely helpful. The property groups feature has been a life safer for our larger clients, who have multiple properties and/or more than one LLC. The batched reports help to save me time, on the day we pay out our clients and send out their statements. Anytime we run into a problem we can't seem to figure out inside of our office, we contact the Rent Manager support staff on the phone for help. They are always very efficient and detailed when explaining a solution. They make sure that we understand the why's and how's something is done, in order for the task to be completed correctly. There have only been a couple of times when we ran into a unique question/issue that a customer service representative wasn't fully confident on how to correct. In both cases, the representative was honest in needing to get additional help from a supervisor to further look into fixing our problem. Which is huge, in knowing that they want to make sure that each in every issue is fixed properly and correctly. Could not be more impressed by the customer support team.

Spell check. Something we are looking forward to in Rent Manager 12! We at times have new clients who have trouble understanding the owner statements. We spend some time with them going over the initial ones we send out. We then explain in detail how each of our monthly statements are ran, and normally after the first meeting, our clients are able to grasp how they are set up.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Thank you for your review Kristen! It has been great working with you all these past few years and we loved attending your conference! Our support team really appreciates the kudos as well. I've made a note regarding the owner statements and we will look into a way to assist you with this training process. Since you are close by, if anyone from your team would like to come to our office for one-on-one training or vice versa, just let us know. We'd love to help!

KEVIN
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The support staff at RMO is fantastic. They are knowledgeable, patient and results oriented. Overall, RMO is a world class product and I appreciate the companies drive to continually refine it for its customers. Finally, the best part of Rent Manager is it's people. Please continue your world class service and in doing so, showing the business community it is possible to maintain high standards of excellence.

RMO Customer and Technical Service is the best I have ever experienced, personally and professionally. I am amazed that I have spoken to so many technical reps and they're all great. The RMO in house training program for staff has been well thought out and it shows they take pride in employing and retraining qualified people.

There are some area's of the SW that can be modified or refined to be more of an end to end solution for our business. The process for changing or adding modifications to the software seems long and difficult. There are simple changes needed, like automated postings for Pacific Standard Time vs Eastern Standard Time that makes a difference for our business, legally speaking, but no one at the company is driving this modification. The change committee needs to evaluate and process requests faster in my opinion.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Thank you so much for your review and our Customer Support team says thanks for the shout out! We hear you regarding feature requests and we have recently created a whole team to evaluate and prioritize every request we receive. We hope this makes the process more streamlined so we can keep giving you the best software experience in the industry. If there is anything you’d like to see in the program, feel free to submit your requests here (https://www.rentmanager.com/customer-resources/customer-support/submit-a-feature-request/) and your request will be reviewed by the team directly.

Russ
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

After evaluating several programs including Buildium, Propertyware, Yardi and Appfolio, There is no better software than Rent Manager

Kommentare: I really cannot say enough good about them.

The depth of the ability to tailor Rent Manager for each individual user is unparalleled compared to any other software. They are the only Residential Software company that owns their own phone system and integrates directly into the software and every call is attached to either the tenant, owner or vendor history file. The support of Rent Manager is unparalleled, a customer really feels like they are the only customer they have when you call for support. They have a vast staff of programmers that continually update the software. If I look back the way we did business even one year ago, it is so different because of the continued automation features they continue to come out with. Some of the other software companies will tell you as they have told me that they are constantly coming out with new features also, however, they are two years behind Rent Manager and when they do catch up, Rent Manager will have that many more advanced features.

Many times when they release a new feature it needs fine tuning that takes a long time to get. Of course I am very impatient and what they come out with is still leaps and bounds ahead of the competition.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Hi Russ, Thank you so much for your review! We love working with you and the entire United Properties team. We hope to continue bringing you great features and we can't wait to show you what we have in store for Rent Manager in the years to come. Hope to see you all again at RMUC!

Feature-rich software for the rental home industry that is as simple as you can hope for.

Kommentare: All in one product for rental communities that is simple to use. Can do A/R, A/P, reporting, etc. There really aren't any major missing features.

For basic usage the layout is really intuitive and as manager of a rental property you could figure out pretty much everything you need just by poking around. You can do pretty much anything that needs to be done with this software and it has the accounting features that make it an all in one product. Customer support can be slow at times but they will always put in whatever effort it takes to troubleshoot your problems and all staff is in the US.

The help section is a bit lacking. It's more just a beginner how-to guide rather than figuring anything complex out. Plus, it doesn't indicate where certain features need to be manipulated on the back end. Reports are rather cumbersome at times and there are so many that seem too similar. A good wizard for creating reports would be nice. Creating purchase orders is slow, again, a wizard walk-through to get it all done as fast as possible would be nice.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Thank you so much for your review! We are consistently adding new articles into our help file, so be sure to check back often to see what's available. If there is an area in particular you feel could use additional explanation, our training team would love to hear about it. Please submit a feature request here: https://www.rentmanager.com/customer-resources/customer-support/submit-a-feature-request/ with any ideas you might have.

donna
Property Manager in
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Geared to the American Market

Kommentare: Obviously I still prefer it, as I've used it for 10 years.

Offers more than Yardi - at a cheaper price. Lets you customize a lot. Easy to use Very stable Never had an issue with billing.

Tried for five years to get recurring journals, Tried MANY times to have them print the letters "yymmdd" on cheques as required by Canadian standards. have to double print all our cheques to comply. Rent Manager Online wouldn't log in and actually locked me out on a Saturday morning - no help available until Monday? - Lucky I keep my own backup of information so I can respond to this emergency. No published in depth info on creating customized objects.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Hi Donna, Thank you for your review! We’re glad to have you as a customer for the past 10 years and looking forward to many more years in the future. With the recurring journals and date format changes, I would check out the recently updated Rent Manager Help File. Anywhere you are in the system, if you press your F1 key, it will open up the help file for the area in Rent Manager you are working in. This has detailed information regarding Journal Entries as well as a section on rmScript – our custom language, which helps you further customize Rent Manager. In regards to weekend Support hours, I apologize you were locked out of the system and unable to reach someone. I will pass your message on to our team to look into further.

Joann
bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Complicated software, long learning curve, but good support

I was in charge of implementing this software, converting from peach tree to this. Excellent support during conversion, but this is a complicated product. Liked the bookkeeping side, but this is also supposed to push vacant units out to zillow, etc, and that is where we got on to the struggle bus. This was complicated, with a large learning curve. Did not like the website options at all, and found them clunky. The accounting reports were simple to set up & modify, and it was easy to transition to this product. Excellent option for a person that has multiple LLCs or multiple properties, as its very easy to separate. Excellent for 3rd party managers, as many bank accounts could be run from one place.

Website option templates were not very good, and it was very hard to get listings into Zillow the way you wanted, and get on to your own site.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Thank you so much for your review Joann! We're so glad to hear you are enjoying Rent Manager's account features and multiple property options. Our conversion team really appreciates the shout out as well! We are constantly building new Web Template Suite options and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you more regarding website templates and online listings. I will have someone reach out to you shortly to see if we could set up a call to learn more.

Gustavo
Manager in USA

Happy customer.

Kommentare: We manage several units for different landlords, and having an integrated accounting system to our management software, saves us (and our owners' CPA's) a lot of time as the information is readily available with different reports as per accounting standards. Also, the automation in online applications, payments and rent collection, made our work much easier.

Integrations with ACH third parties co's for payments and rent collection and Background check work seamlessly, making those processes automatic and effortless for the user. Online applications are also of great use, saving users the time of filling prospects information. Accounting integration is a plus, so no other software is needed for said purpose, you can even fill your 1099's and 1096's through RM.

In the new version (RM 12) when a property has several units in it, it is not possible to make chart of account transfers in a "per/unit" basis, same as reserves.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Thank you so much for your feedback Gustavo! It's great to hear you are loving all of the time saving features available within Rent Manager. If you ever need assistance with the program, give us a call. We're here to help.

Walter
Maintenance manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best overall property management program

Kommentare: Being the manger of all work orders, I am BUSY. I can be out in the field take pictures, notes, add work orders, anything I want to do all over my phone. No matter what time it is. Online support is quick and will not stop until they fix it. No more can a tenant say that we didn't fix anything. I can have pictures, time frames, and they sign.... Thank you rent mananger

Online is the best ever App make life so much easier unlimited memory (online) Support is the best, will show you step by step or get a group of people to fix it Adding work orders is so easy and i can have every step stored I could keep going all day

Online is alot to learn Logs you out too quickly for not using it

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Thank you so much for your review Walter! Our customer support team appreciates the shout out as well! We do have a security feature in place that will log you out after a specific length of inactivity in the program. Please reach out to your sales rep or sales@rentmanager.com to see if something can be changed regarding this feature.

Lorie
Business Owner CEO in USA

Great Software - Meets All Our Needs

Kommentare: We have been using the software for close to 10 years and have not thought about switching products. There are even facets of the software that we do not use and just not changed how we do business to use them. Happy & content to stay with the product that has served us well. We have grown significantly in this same time frame and the product still works great!

We are easily able to track everything we need within the software. There is no need for supplemental software.

Every once in a while, despite all the bells and whistles this software has to offer, we run into something we would like to report on or see and we are told that it is a suggestion but not implemented as of now. That has only happened on rare occasions and not recently.

vor 3 Monaten

Gabriel
Director in USA

A great product

Kommentare: Its been great - over 2 years using them and no real complaints. Do not regret picking them.

Extremely capable and customizable. There is a feature/tool for every thing I need. Also, the customer support is incredible, always available and always helpful.

The interface of the desktop version is a little outdated - but still extremely functional.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your review! We recommend checking out Rent Manager Express, the new browser-based version of Rent Manager that is included with your Rent Manager 12 subscription, which has an updated user interface.

Steve
president and principle broker in USA

Continuous improvement

Kommentare: I had some latency issues recently and RM put a network engineer on the line with me and walked me through some issues we were experiencing. Initially I thought the problem was with RM and then I thought it was with my ISP. The network engineer tweaked some setting and it helped a lot. I asked if there was any charge and they said no problem.

I'm a bit of a power user and this product allows me to customize in many ways. Customer service is readily available.

It is a bit complex and therefore there is some learning curve for my staff. They say it's not particularly intuitive.

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Hi Steve, Thank you for your review! We’re glad to hear our systems team was able to assist you with the network issues you were experiencing. In regards to training, I highly recommend Rent Manager University, our free weekly webinars (on demand recordings available), and our help file (F1) to help you learn new features within the program as well as a few tips and tricks. As always, you can also give us a call if you or anyone on your team needs assistance as well.

CLINTON
owner in USA

too cumbersome to use

Kommentare: needed a login/password and couldnt simply provide a reset , i had to phone in. not satisfied

the ability to online access rents and information is nice

every issue must be dealt with a phone call........extremely low tech for a supposed hi tech platform

Antwort von London Computer Systems

Hi Clinton, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that your experience with us has been less than exceptional and we would like to learn more about your experience with the software so we can make it better. I will have your account rep reach out to you to learn more. If you are ever in need of assistance, you can also email support@rentmanager.com or click F1 anywhere in the program for our help file. This contains detailed documentation for each area of the program, which can help diagnose issues. To ensure the protection of customer data, we do have a verification process in place when resetting passwords vs an auto reset. This allows us to ensure your data is secure. If you have any questions regarding this process, your account representative can gladly assist with this as well.