Über EZBIS

Einfach zu verwendendes Chiropraktikpraxis Management und elektronische Patientenakten Software. ONC-zertifiziert für eine sinnvolle Nutzung von Incentives.

Erfahre mehr über EZBIS

Basic functionality (like scheduling and posting charges) was pretty easy.

It takes a few tries to be able to implement something new- I am not good with 'computer language' so I have trouble finding the right areas on my computer to transfer files to.

Bewertungen zu EZBIS

EZBIS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 156 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EZBIS bereits verwendet?

Dianne
Dianne
Office Manager in USA

I have been using EZBis for over 20 years and they still surprise me with their innovative updates

Kommentare: electronic billing right now- going to implement the treatment notes next, and get more familiar with the other software options.

It is easy to understand & use, and customer service reps are always patient and helpful. They are always creating new ways to help the doctor & staff do thier jobs more thoroughly.

Wayne
Owner and chiropractor in USA

EZ Bis review

Kommentare: Easy business system is quite robust and is capable of doing a lot of things that I haven't been aware of in the past, and probably I'm still not aware of. I think the weakest point is the customer service and letting the users know what the software is capable of.

What's the system is set up? It's very easy and fast.

Easy business does a lot of things, but you don't know about them. The staff at easy biz needs to inform their users about the updates and their training needs to be greatly improved

vor 6 Monaten

Dr. Wayne, thanks for the great review! We are glad to hear about your appreciation for our very robust set of capabilities. I have a couple of suggestions for you to learn about all of the functionality that you may not know about. First, you can get free training sessions. Just call inn to schedule training for yourself or your staff. Secondly, we have many video webinars on our ezbis.com website that show the new features that we have added and also describe and teach about how to get the most out of your EZBIS software. Call us or email info@ezbis.com to find out how to access those video webinars.

Jill

Excellent Customer Service

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have been loyal to EZBIS for over 25 years because of their great customer serivce.

I don't have to call often, but when I do have questions the support team is always fast, friendly and very helpful.

I wish the extra modules were not so expensive to upgrade to. And I do wish they still did in person training seminars.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi, Jill! Thank you for your excellent review! We are happy to support you! We suspended our live training seminars during Covid. We anticipate restarting them in the very near future. We will inform you when a seminar is near you!

Jeff
Chiropractor in USA

Could be a lot better

Kommentare: It's okay. I'm not about to rave to a colleague about how awesome this software is because there is a lot of room for improvement. It looks like you have everything you might need but I wonder if the speed and functionality of the software is affected by how much stuff you have in it. I would love to drop off a lot of things if I could get it to run faster.

I like that it has access to the ICD-10 codes.

1. It's too slow!!! - I sit there and click a tab and wait and watch the blue circle spin while it loads up. I had hoped to have a software that I could use in real time while a patient is in front of me but the process is too slow and cumbersome to do that so I have to write my notes later on which is not ideal. 2. There's too much- The SOAP notes program has so many features that I don't use. Maybe they are good in a super large office but not ours. I would estimate that I don't use about 60-70% of the features. Mostly because the software takes too long. 3. It's not portable- I had hoped to have a program that I could take with me from room to room so that I could do the notes in real time on a tablet or something like that. Unfortunately this isn't the case. 4. Training- I was not impressed with the in-person training session. Much of what I do on this product, I feel that I had to learn myself.

Antwort von EZBIS

Dr. V, it sounds like something is not right. The software should not be sluggish as you describe. The performance is excellent for our other users. Also, it is definitely possible to have the mobility that you are looking for. Please give us a call so that we can determine what is causing the slowness and to show you how to make EZBIS mobile.

DONALD
CEO in USA

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER EZBIS FOR YOUR CLINIC

Kommentare: EXCEPTIONAL! HAVE BEEN WITH TWO OTHER COMPANIES EARLIER IN MY CAREER OVER THE PAST 29 YEARS AND HAVE BEEN WITH EZ-BIS FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS. NO CHANCE I WOULD EVER SWITCH BACK TO THE OTHER TWO SOFTWARE PROGRAMS AFTER THE EXPERIENCE AND SUPPORT WE HAVE HAD WITH EZ-BIZ. EZ-BIS HAS OUT PERFORMED AND LISTENED TO THE END USERS ON IMPLEMENTING NEW ADDITIONS AS WE NEEDED THEM OR SUGGESTED. EXCEPTIONAL SALE TEAM AND TECH SUPPORT. WE HAVE NEVER HAD A CHALLENGE, QUESTION, OR NEED, THAT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO RESOLVE.

1. SALES AND TECH SUPPORT IS EXCEPTIONAL! ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU WITH ANY QUESTION OR CONCERN. 2. PRODUCTS ARE GREAT! FROM THE FRONT DESK MODULE TO THE BILLING AND COLLECTIONS MODULE ALL EASY TO IMPLEMENT AND SUPPORT IS A PHONE CALL AWAY IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS. IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING OUT OR HAVE 6 DOCTORS IN YOUR CLINIC , THEY HAVE A SOLUTION TO FIT YOUR NEEDS. 3. SOAP NOTES IS VERY INCLUSIVE BUT STILL A BIT TO UNDERSTAND AND IMPLEMENT. ONCE DONE IT WORKS PRETTY WELL.

1. STILL NEED TO WORK ON THE SOAP NOTES FORMAT AND EXAMS. MAKE IT MORE USER FRIENDLY TO IMPLEMENT AND CUSTOMIZE. MAKE IT MORE BROAD BASE FOR VOICE DICTATION IN EACH AREA OF THE SOAP NOTE.

vor 6 Monaten

Wow! Dr. Donald we are overjoyed by the impression we have left with you and your team. We want to make sure our customers are happy and are thrilled to read reviews like these. We hear you guys and we will continue to work hard for you.

James

20+ years of using EZ Bis

Kommentare: Whenever we have had software issues, we are able to call EZ Bis and someone is always able to fix the problem. The software is always being upgraded and improved.

The appointment book is great! I have multiple providers in the office so each provider can look at their patient appointments or view the entire clinic schedule. EZ Bis is always upgrading and making improvements and adding new features. Now our patients can communicate directly via text with the front desk appointment book. We are able to run hundreds of different reports.

I do not use the ERH module, but I believe it has had multiple improvements over the years.

vor 9 Monaten

Dr. J thank you for your many years of support for our software. We love our customers and it's exciting to see that we are helping you in many areas of your practice. You are correct to say our EHR program has come a long way from 17 yrs ago when you first tried it out. We've added so many features such as body charts and dictation and Medicare check lists, you should call for a Demo.

Caitlin
owner in USA

Great customer service!

Kommentare: Great overall experience!

EZBIS may not be as attractive of a product or as well known as other chiropractic softwares, but it far exceeds all other options out there in regard to functionality and customer service. We have been with them since our office opened and they're so responsive. They're always working to improve their product and ask for feedback regularly from their customers. I love how personable the staff is. I know the majority of the people that answer the phone when I call. They take customer satisfaction very seriously and truly care about their customers.

The ease of functionality in regard to the patient aspects (text reminders, outdated-looking and difficult to use portal) could use some improvement. The EHR could be a bit more user-friendly and have more options for notes reports (bullet point format instead of narrative format, etc.) Overall, EZBIS far surpasses all other options out there.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for the great review Caitlin. We would love to gain some insight on what you have in mind to improve the patient portal and the texting features. These are things on the list that we are currently enhancing. Also, I believe that the notes format can be modified to do what you suggest. Please give us a call to get assistance with that.

Katrina
Doctor/Owner in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: I have had EZBIS for over 5 years and it is better than any other software that I have tried. Their customer service is also the best I have dealt with anywhere.

I love how customizable everything is! You can create macros for just about every situation.

It gets tricky to double book patients, but not impossible.

vor 9 Monaten

Hey Dr. M. we appreciate the review and are happy to see our hard work is being noticed. We try to make this software easy for everyone. Double booking patients should not be tricky. It may be that you need to adjust your columns for the schedule. Have you tried booking through the Schedule app? Give us a call and lets see how we can help.

LESLIE
OFFICE MANAGER in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful software

Kommentare: Great software and great support staff. [sensitive content hidden] are wonderful!

Ease of use and mobile app feature for on the go.

Appointment syncing with review wave is not the best. Any updates performed on the server cause connection issues and we have to get everything reconnected often. I would also like improvements on chiropractic exams that our doctors could use daily.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Leslie, Thanks for the review. Since you are on the cloud, you should have no disruptions with ReviewWave, however I will check with our cloud team to see if something happened recently. Also please keep in mind we also have alternatives for these types of services should this be an issue with the 3rd party service. I'll have someone contact you for details on your improvements

Dr. Erin
Dr. Erin
Owner Chiropractor in USA

Long time user

The software is very easy to use and is the basis of our office. It covers everything we need to run our office.

The updates are more frequent that I expected but are necessary.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Dr. Erin. Thank you for your review and your participation in testing. We know it can be challenging at times but customers like you are valued more than you will ever know!

Mindy
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EZBIS is superior to other chiropractic software services.

Kommentare: EZBIS is always updating their software with new features and upgrades. The staff is very knowledgeable on every aspect of the software, unlike other medical software companies. If you have a question or concern, EZBIS gets you an answer immediately. Their tech support goes above and beyond to help you. You cannot find a company like this anywhere else!

I have been using EZBIS for 19 years. The scheduling and billing aspect of their software is far superior to other chiropractic softwares. EZBIS is easy to view, easy to understand and to train others on. EZBIS is user friendly with many features that will help you run your office effectively and accurately. The Collection desk makes receiving payments with a click of a button. All payments are applied to the patient per claim with ease.

Many chiropractic offices are hiring naturopath doctors into their chiropractic practices. I would like to see the EHR upgraded to include naturopaths. Naturopathic doctors use more medical language and I would love to see this added to EZBIS to make every doctor happy in our office. Otherwise, the chiropractic EHR is excellent.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Good value for the money

Kommentare: I like the people and the options to buy modules. I trust them.

It allows me to automate most tasks. Scheduling, Accounting, and Report functions work well.

Report writing is "canned" software impression. I was able to customize features to the report that worked out well.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi John, thank you for your review. In today's world, insurance companies expect doctors to be using electronic health records systems, creating computer-generated notes. However, there are many ways in EZBIS that you can change the grammar and phrasing of the notes to match your own writing style, including the ability to dictate the notes in your own words.

Dana
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST in USA

our review

the ease of working within the program.

When printing billing statements a feature that would help is to be able to sort out certain patients, or a certain price range that we don't want to print out. We have an issue that the program shuts down ALOT every single day, it becomes cumbersome to log in every few minutes, especially when we have a patient in front of us.

vor 8 Monaten

Hey Dana. We appreciate the review. Thanks for the suggestions on statement printing, You may not know about all of the options for filtering patients who receive statements, such as sending to specific account categories or omitting statements for patients with a zero or credit balance. We will add your ideas to our enhancement list however. You may also consider sending electronic statements to save yourself time and money. Regarding the shutdowns of the software, this is extremely uncommon and sounds like WIFI or an internet related issue on the clinics side. Without details I can only guess. Give us a call so we can help you troubleshoot.

Joseph
Doctor of Chiropractic in USA

Ezbis

Kommentare: We use the appointment system that send reminders to the patients via there cell phone. This has helped with out retention and patient compliance.

I purchased Ezbis years ago and this is one of the Software programs offered to the Chiropractic Profession that has been able to adapt and grow with the many changes that our industry has to comply with government regulations. e.g. Hippa Soap Notes, and Electronic Billing to name a few.

As with any program, there is always room for improvements. Ezbis has been always open to suggestions that make the program more adaptable.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for taking a chance on us all those years ago. We want to see your business thrive as much as you do. We appreciate our customers and love the challenges the suggestions/requests bring for our team.

Angie
Administrative, Front Desk, Billing in USA

EZ Biz Review

Kommentare: Have enjoyed working with EZBIZ software & Customer Service. No frustrations other than when it glitches and is down at times.

The Customer Service reps are EXTREMELY friendly and very helpful. Especially [sensitive content hidden]! There is no question she can't answer. She's the absolute BEST! If we have things we want that the software can't do, they are willing to submit for consideration of adding options.

When it glitches and goes down for a bit.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Angie. Thanks for your review. We love our customers and we are glad it shows! As with any software, glitches happen but we do work diligently to get those issues corrected quickly. One of our top priorities is to minimize any downtime. Unfortunately sometimes there are factors beyond our control, such as problems with various internet service providers. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Cynthia
chiropractor in USA

My opinion

Kommentare: The support team is top notch even when I ask the same questions a call.

The ease of the product features. Helpful support system

No enough recent /current training modules

Antwort von EZBIS

Hey Dr. R! Thank you for your review. Sorry you aren't finding the training videos useful. Have you checked out the new online webinars? We update these with each new version of the software we release and put them on our website. Give us a call for further information if you can't find these on our website

Danna
Receptionist in USA

First time user

Kommentare: I have never used any other program for what I do at work, only EZBIZ, so I have no reference to go by, however, I do love the great customer service that you offer. They are so friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about the software. Thank you for always being there when I mess something up or just need to find something.

I like most the ease of use. I could use most functions with little training and learned by trail and error other parts of EZBIS that I wasn't trained on.

I like least about EZBIS is that there is no easy, single button to check if a patient has a future appt. scheduled. Until our last update to 13.0 that was no way other than looking at each future date for a patient's appt. Now, at least I can go to Ledger and find it.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Danna, thanks for the review. We are excited that you are a new user and cannot wait to show you some tricks. I have good news for you...you stated that "there is no easy, single button to check if a patient has a future appt" ...actually there is! Not just in the front desk but through our app. We are only a call or an email away. Just reach out and let us help.

Celine
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started with easy biz and 1986 with the original owners, [sensitive content hidden]. It’s been a wonderful journey but I’m retired now.

The fact that I saw the product evolving from its initial launch 35 years ago to the most recent update.

I don’t typically like change, so expensive updates were a bit challenging to navigate, but customer service was there all the way.

vor 6 Monaten

Dr. Celine thank you for the review and your many years of business. You will be missed!

Ambrose
President in USA

EzBis review

Kommentare: Excellent for the past 37 years.

I purchased the software in my 1st year of practice 1986. I have seen the many upgrades and improvements. The service support is what keeps me with the company. Hands down the best price and the best service in the industry.

No cons notes. All positive and great products.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your many years of loyalty. We pride ourselves on providing the absolute best support in the industry.

Sheila
Administrative Assistant in USA

Customer service

Kommentare: Excellent

The customer service is excellent!!!!!!!

It's a little difficult to try to figure out on our own, but once we place a call to customer service, our issue is resolved immediately.

vor 9 Monaten

Hey Sheila. Thanks for your review. I'm glad our support team can be so helpful for you in your times of need. Keep in mind you can always reach out via chat or email as well if you can't find time to call in. The EZBIS online webinar has also proven useful for many of our customers.

EZ BIZ for over 27 years

Kommentare: The best compared to another system I previously had and much better that others I have reviewd.

Is a complete system from the alpha to omega. Continually upgraded to the current guidelines and procedures. Billing, Insurance, EHR, EFT, chiropractic record keeping and ERA reports are on spot and very user friendly. Available on the phone and on-line with accurate responses to questions and tweaks that make the system run more efficient. Easy to train staff o, but allowing ways to monitor them.

I have had few complaints, in that I can't think of what they were.

Seema
Co-owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Chiropractic office

Kommentare: We use it daily to schedule patients. Can have multiple schedules up at the same time for all of our staff. We can access it remotely. Can print may reports. Has separate inventory functions for supplements. It's a one stop shop for our office. Can have multiple users on at the same time.

Color coordination for multiple staff and services.

Billing Statements. Not detailed enough for patient portions.

Antwort von EZBIS

Seema, thanks for posting a review of EZBIS software! Are you using open-item accounting for your patients? The statements are much more detailed if so. Also, there are many preferences for monthly patient statements, so you might want to give us a call so that we can help you to configure the way your statements print.

Ron
Chiropractor in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I am a Hard Sale, but I chose EZ Bis

Kommentare: I have used three other chiropractic office programs through the years, but EZ Bis is the most flexible, allowing easy access to patient accounts to make changes. My assistant who has used ChiroTouch previously, says that ChiroTouch seems "clunky" in comparison to EZ Bis.

Excellent and personable customer service, excellent help desk. Broad range of add-on modules to allow custom fitting to my needs.

The EHR module is cumbersome. However, in its defense, its use of language allows for a variety of daily visit notes. There is very little "cookie cutter" language like you see with other programs.

KIM
Medical biller in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Ezbis has always been a positive one!

Kommentare: The benefits of this program is the ease of getting around and being able to understand billing codes, procedures, etc., It is easy to understand and allows you to be proficient in electronic billing and/or medical records.

I love the support of Ezbis. Anytime I have a problem or question, I feel confident they will walk me through it. And if not, they will find the solution and get back with you as soon as possible.

Not too many cons; I had previously worked with E-clinical which made the ease of learning Ezbis a breeze compared to that program.

Rita
C.A. in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Return on Investment!

Kommentare: User friendly software - EHR is easy to use and reports are generated with moderate ease - undeniable high standards in their customer service and technical support departments -

Ease of Use, Outstanding customer service and technical support - We have a support package that is reasonable and more important accessible in a timely manner. They listen to their clients' changing needs and upgrades as necessary

Stock reports (Surveys) are relatively very effective, however, building your own reports can be challenging.