Über EZBIS

Einfach zu verwendendes Chiropraktikpraxis Management und elektronische Patientenakten Software. ONC-zertifiziert für eine sinnvolle Nutzung von Incentives.

Erfahre mehr über EZBIS

Basic functionality (like scheduling and posting charges) was pretty easy.

It takes a few tries to be able to implement something new- I am not good with 'computer language' so I have trouble finding the right areas on my computer to transfer files to.

Bewertungen zu EZBIS

EZBIS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 155 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EZBIS bereits verwendet?

Dianne
Dianne
Office Manager in USA

I have been using EZBis for over 20 years and they still surprise me with their innovative updates

Kommentare: electronic billing right now- going to implement the treatment notes next, and get more familiar with the other software options.

It is easy to understand & use, and customer service reps are always patient and helpful. They are always creating new ways to help the doctor & staff do thier jobs more thoroughly.

DONALD
CEO in USA

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER EZBIS FOR YOUR CLINIC

Kommentare: EXCEPTIONAL! HAVE BEEN WITH TWO OTHER COMPANIES EARLIER IN MY CAREER OVER THE PAST 29 YEARS AND HAVE BEEN WITH EZ-BIS FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS. NO CHANCE I WOULD EVER SWITCH BACK TO THE OTHER TWO SOFTWARE PROGRAMS AFTER THE EXPERIENCE AND SUPPORT WE HAVE HAD WITH EZ-BIZ. EZ-BIS HAS OUT PERFORMED AND LISTENED TO THE END USERS ON IMPLEMENTING NEW ADDITIONS AS WE NEEDED THEM OR SUGGESTED. EXCEPTIONAL SALE TEAM AND TECH SUPPORT. WE HAVE NEVER HAD A CHALLENGE, QUESTION, OR NEED, THAT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO RESOLVE.

1. SALES AND TECH SUPPORT IS EXCEPTIONAL! ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU WITH ANY QUESTION OR CONCERN. 2. PRODUCTS ARE GREAT! FROM THE FRONT DESK MODULE TO THE BILLING AND COLLECTIONS MODULE ALL EASY TO IMPLEMENT AND SUPPORT IS A PHONE CALL AWAY IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS. IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING OUT OR HAVE 6 DOCTORS IN YOUR CLINIC , THEY HAVE A SOLUTION TO FIT YOUR NEEDS. 3. SOAP NOTES IS VERY INCLUSIVE BUT STILL A BIT TO UNDERSTAND AND IMPLEMENT. ONCE DONE IT WORKS PRETTY WELL.

1. STILL NEED TO WORK ON THE SOAP NOTES FORMAT AND EXAMS. MAKE IT MORE USER FRIENDLY TO IMPLEMENT AND CUSTOMIZE. MAKE IT MORE BROAD BASE FOR VOICE DICTATION IN EACH AREA OF THE SOAP NOTE.

vor 2 Monaten

Wow! Dr. Donald we are overjoyed by the impression we have left with you and your team. We want to make sure our customers are happy and are thrilled to read reviews like these. We hear you guys and we will continue to work hard for you.

Andrew
President and CEO in USA

Pros and Cons

Kommentare: 5 out 10. You get what you pay for. A mediocre EHR software.

Scheduling patients application has always been the best feature on this software.

SOAP note taking is outdated, normal values are incorrect, ease of use is poor.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Andrew. Sorry to hear you are struggling with our EHR. Our records show, since you returned to our software, you have not called in for help very much on this topic. We'd like to help you! Please keep in mind our support team and training are here for you whenever you need. You stated "normal values" are incorrect. Please give us a call to give us details so we can look into this for you promptly.

Wayne
Owner and chiropractor in USA

EZ Bis review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Easy business system is quite robust and is capable of doing a lot of things that I haven't been aware of in the past, and probably I'm still not aware of. I think the weakest point is the customer service and letting the users know what the software is capable of.

What's the system is set up? It's very easy and fast.

Easy business does a lot of things, but you don't know about them. The staff at easy biz needs to inform their users about the updates and their training needs to be greatly improved

vor 2 Monaten

Dr. Wayne, thanks for the great review! We are glad to hear about your appreciation for our very robust set of capabilities. I have a couple of suggestions for you to learn about all of the functionality that you may not know about. First, you can get free training sessions. Just call inn to schedule training for yourself or your staff. Secondly, we have many video webinars on our ezbis.com website that show the new features that we have added and also describe and teach about how to get the most out of your EZBIS software. Call us or email info@ezbis.com to find out how to access those video webinars.

LESLIE
OFFICE MANAGER in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful software

Kommentare: Great software and great support staff. [sensitive content hidden] are wonderful!

Ease of use and mobile app feature for on the go.

Appointment syncing with review wave is not the best. Any updates performed on the server cause connection issues and we have to get everything reconnected often. I would also like improvements on chiropractic exams that our doctors could use daily.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Leslie, Thanks for the review. Since you are on the cloud, you should have no disruptions with ReviewWave, however I will check with our cloud team to see if something happened recently. Also please keep in mind we also have alternatives for these types of services should this be an issue with the 3rd party service. I'll have someone contact you for details on your improvements

Kim
physician in USA

Dr Findley

Kommentare: Excellent. I was at a state convention, when electronic records were just starting ( many years ago) The talk between Doctors was that EZBIS was the best available. At the break, everyone rushed over to the EZBIS desk, it was quite a testimony, and I think I made a good decision that day to join with EZBIS.

Positive attitude of employees, interest level of employees.

there is one of your employees that helps with software that needs more training.

vor 2 Monaten

Dr Findley thank you for your review and for supporting our efforts throughout the years. If you know the name of the rep mentioned in your review, please let us know. Otherwise we will dig into this. We have added a couple new reps and we have weekly training meetings to cover new issues or stumbling blocks our reps encounter.

Elizabeth
Chiropractic Assistant in USA

A+ Organization

The most important like for me is the service provided by EZBis. They were there for me anytime I was confused and help me around each corner. The staff is kind, helpful and best of all knowledgeable. Oh, I forgot to mention that the staff is patient with their clients. everyone is top notch in my book.

Nothing is wrong with any encounter I have experienced.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for the review Elizabeth. I'll be sure to tell the team to keep up the great work.

Donald
DC in USA

Good review

Easy and functional, customer service is 10/10 and always super helpful

Can't think of anything at this time!!!!

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your review Dr. Donald. We are really happy you have you as a customer and appreciate the review. If you need anything, you know where to find us!

Janice
office manager in USA

EZ Bis Longevity

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good - we have been with EZ Biz since the 1980's and recommend it to other doctors often.

consistent and good customer service - able to discuss options with [sensitive content hidden]

the difficulty in customizing / know that updates are beneficial but seems to be many and often need to upload changes to all users! monthly fee and then always assessed another yearly amount?

vor 2 Monaten

Hey Janice thank you for your years of business with us. I understand updates may seem inconvenient but they are necessary when working with any computer program to correct issues and prevent further problems. That being said, although you are notified of a change, many clinics will update once in a month and get all updates at once. Regarding your monthly fee, this is your clearinghouse for insurance claims but please know you are not obligated to use this service with us. Many clinics choose to enroll since we handle the enrollment and support. Please call our trainer for help customizing the program. He can set aside time to assist you in your needs.

Dr. Erin
Dr. Erin
Owner Chiropractor in USA

Long time user

The software is very easy to use and is the basis of our office. It covers everything we need to run our office.

The updates are more frequent that I expected but are necessary.

vor 2 Monaten

Hey Dr. Erin. Thank you for your review and your participation in testing. We know it can be challenging at times but customers like you are valued more than you will ever know!

Dee
Personal Care Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review of our EZBis product and service

Kommentare: Scheduling, reports, managing member info and notes, critical charts and records.Customer service has been very helpful. [sensitive content hidden] have been a gift!

Most everything we need for daily function is included and all works together smoothly

the product tends to feel antequated and "old-school"

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the review Dee. Our modular based design makes our software not only easily affordable but also grows with your business. We are happy to have you and keep in mind, we always like suggestions on how to make things better for our customers.

Josey

EZ Biz is the best!

It is easy to use and navigate. You can pull any report with ease and it be accurate, that saves me so much time. I have used other EMR's in the past and EZ Biz is by far the best! It is easy to use, customer service is always professional, polite, and helpful. Also, there are no long wait times when you run into any issue, which rarely happens, but when it does it is fixed ASAP. They even help train you when you hire a new employee if you need. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!

Maybe, sending the records to the clearinghouse, Infinedi. But it is ok, but if I had to chosse that would be what I'd say.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for your kind words. We love helping our customers, and we look forward to more years to come. Regarding sending "records" to your insurance clearinghouse, we wish that infrastructure existed. It has yet to be implemented by CMS. When they specify a file format for such transactions in the future (hopefully), we could then comply.

Mindy
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EZBIS is superior to other chiropractic software services.

Kommentare: EZBIS is always updating their software with new features and upgrades. The staff is very knowledgeable on every aspect of the software, unlike other medical software companies. If you have a question or concern, EZBIS gets you an answer immediately. Their tech support goes above and beyond to help you. You cannot find a company like this anywhere else!

I have been using EZBIS for 19 years. The scheduling and billing aspect of their software is far superior to other chiropractic softwares. EZBIS is easy to view, easy to understand and to train others on. EZBIS is user friendly with many features that will help you run your office effectively and accurately. The Collection desk makes receiving payments with a click of a button. All payments are applied to the patient per claim with ease.

Many chiropractic offices are hiring naturopath doctors into their chiropractic practices. I would like to see the EHR upgraded to include naturopaths. Naturopathic doctors use more medical language and I would love to see this added to EZBIS to make every doctor happy in our office. Otherwise, the chiropractic EHR is excellent.

chiropractor in USA

long term user

Kommentare: Customer support has been good. I use it very sparingly. email support is free, but there is generally a time lag with this . Phone support is more immediate for critical issues.

My favorite part of the program is the survey generator, it is an older DOS logic set up but once you learn it's quirks it is really useful. aI use it weekly to check claim information and sentimental emailing lists mailing. looking up lost patients and tons of other details.

I ran into a bunch of issues on electronic claims process in 2003. IT put me out of business and lost thousands to unpaid claims continuing to be lost is the "system". Started back in years later and went cash and haven't looked back.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for being a long-term EZBIS user! Very sorry that you had difficulty with insurance claims long ago, We're not able to know what caused the problem but today, our customers file claims electronically with ease.

Binh
Chiropractic Assistant in USA

User friendly software

The ease of getting patient's medical record, and the customer services are awesome when I need the help (some of them)!

The only thing that I have challenge through out my 12 years using this program is that when I encounter a problem (which sometimes happens during my business time) I have to tell exactly what I am doing when it happens. Some of these problems happens to fast or I need to by pass it to get the patient check out or helping a patients with something they need. Tracing the steps to create the problem again is hard since I am the only one working at the front desk.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Binh! Thank you for your review and your years of being with us. We understand the frustration of retracing your steps. The reason we ask this is for two reasons... #1 there is more than one way to do any one task within EZBIS (remember we try to make this system friendly for all clinics) and #2 knowing what you were doing when an issue occurred helps us to quickly correct the issue. If there was an easier way we'd implement it.

Jacquelyn
Chiropractor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

EzBis

Kommentare: Positive. Changing locations and having the customer support to make the changes in the software is excellent.

Scheduling and keeping daily batch reports has been key over 20 years. Claim manage my was also helpful although I am semi-retired and do not need that feature anymore. Customer service and updates are excellent.

I would need more hands on training to utilize all the new features that have been added over the years.

vor 5 Monaten

Jacquelyn thank you so much for the review and your business. We are happy to have been helpful to your practice over the years and that the changes have proven useful overtime. Keep in mind, if you don't have time for personal training on any of the added features you may interested in, you can always check out our online webinar library found on our website. We update this page with each update to reveal the new features and how they function.

Elizabeth
owner/chiropractor in USA

Overall 4.5 Stars

Overall it is easy to use, linking family members for ease in billing/collecting, multiple users can see into the same patient file at the same time, merchant account can be linked directly to the patient file for ease of payment application

Need online access to the notes and appointments

Antwort von EZBIS

Hey Elizabeth. We appreciate your review. We put a lot of work into integrating payments and linking families so it's nice to see these tools are useful. We do have a cloud based option for clinics wishing to use our software outside of the office. Please call our office to look into this feature.

Karen
Director of Billing/Collections & Human Resources in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

EZBis Review

Kommentare: I enjoy working with and through EZBis for our office needs. Our company has looked at other software options and we will not be changing from EZBis.

Through the years, EZBis has kept up with the newest aspects of reporting and has made it easier to maintain accurate patient records. We have been able to do away with all paper files while utilizing EZBis' software.

There are only a few features which could use a little improvement. However, those are minor details.

vor 5 Monaten

Wow... exciting to see what we've been able to assist with! Thank you so much, this really means a lot to us. We strive to provide the best software for our customers and back it up with great support. We know there are many other software companies that have come and gone through the years since we began back in the '80s, and we are glad you've decided to stay with us.

Paul
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The most dependable for a large practice.

Kommentare: PROS: There are way too many to list! However, for us, the main attractions are ease of use, flexibility, and customer support. We presently have 3 locations, Chiro, PT, and Medical. Because there is always some one new at one of the offices, ease of use and the ability to train someone quickly is paramount. Ezbis makes the training easy. They'll even log on and help train someone. The system is flexible and does things other systems do not address. Can you enter a new patient, hit a button and have all their insurance verified and inserted into their account? You can with Ezbis. Dreading January 1 because you have to reverify ALL your patients again? In Ezbis, you pull up the patient's account, click 2 buttons and boom - its all inserted for you. No calls to the carrier means we literally save hundreds of hours per year! In the medical world special "NDC" numbers are a required to bill certain procedures. Ezbis inserts them automatically. Same issue with modifiers and fees - once set up, Ezbis inserts them automatically. The doctor doesn't have to deal with them! Even CPT code variations are dealt with automatically. Ever get a denial from Medicare or United when billing 97014? Ezbis can be trained so that when you hit the "stim" button it adds G0283 for those carriers. In a large office with lots of staff we can't have multiple buttons for the same service without making errors (one for medicare, another for united, another for other insurance, another for cash, etc.). In our offices we need the computer to be simple and help to create efficient workflows. I could go on and on. When it comes to support they can't be beat. Yes, you may have to wait on hold for a few minutes at peak times - but they'll usually fix the issue right then. Is it 100%? Nobody is, but it beats the heck out of waiting for a response for 3 days (yes, I waited 3 days from a software vendor). CONS: The EHR could be, and should be faster (1 star deduction under ease of use). Appointment reminders are great but get expensive for a large volume. I would also like outcome assessments to populate the check in kiosk based on where the patient is in their treatment program. I have owned three other systems and researched most of the other players. For us Ezbis is the clear winner.

Terri
Doctor in USA
Medizinische Praxis

Great Chiropractic Software!

EZ-Bis software is constantly updating to stay abreast of all the new medical legislature. It is ICD-10 ready and makes the transition as easy as possible for me as a doctor and for our staff. I have been doing the EHR compliance for the past couple of years and have passed and been paid without any difficulty. The customer service is amazing. They offer training to all my new staff and are easy to contact in the event of a problem. The software company is great at breaking down what our clinic needs to know when legislation changes or when they have updated their system. The program is extremely user friendly, everything is easy to find and input. Most of our claims sent electronically through the program come back within the week and are paid directly to my bank account. If there is a claim error the system catches it immediately or the processing center alerts my staff if the insurance company rejected the claim.

Nothing. Their customer service is great! We have already transitioned from ICD-9 to ICD-10. They are great with following up with any technical difficulty we have encountered within a timely manner.

Austin
Doctor of Chiropractic in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use. Great customer service.

Kommentare: Pleasant.

It is easy to navigate and quick to learn how to use.

I wish there were multiple options for appointment reminders and I wish it continued to remind people of their appointment even after they confirm.

vor 5 Monaten

Hey Austin. Thanks for your review, we appreciate your business. Glad to hear the software is running smoothly for you. We do have same day texting available for clinics that wish to send more than one reminder. Give us a call and we can show you this quick trick.

Joseph
Doctor in USA

Usually good, lately glitches

Kommentare: Pretty good

Complete system Tech support is great Friendly

Lately lots of glitches Not as streamlined as could be Would be nice to have tablet for new pts to enter info

vor 5 Monaten

Hey Dr. Joe, we appreciate the review and your business. I looked over your case history and it appears that all reported issues have been addressed. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you are experiencing any other issues please give us a call.

Ron
Chiropractor in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I am a Hard Sale, but I chose EZ Bis

Kommentare: I have used three other chiropractic office programs through the years, but EZ Bis is the most flexible, allowing easy access to patient accounts to make changes. My assistant who has used ChiroTouch previously, says that ChiroTouch seems "clunky" in comparison to EZ Bis.

Excellent and personable customer service, excellent help desk. Broad range of add-on modules to allow custom fitting to my needs.

The EHR module is cumbersome. However, in its defense, its use of language allows for a variety of daily visit notes. There is very little "cookie cutter" language like you see with other programs.

KIM
Medical biller in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Ezbis has always been a positive one!

Kommentare: The benefits of this program is the ease of getting around and being able to understand billing codes, procedures, etc., It is easy to understand and allows you to be proficient in electronic billing and/or medical records.

I love the support of Ezbis. Anytime I have a problem or question, I feel confident they will walk me through it. And if not, they will find the solution and get back with you as soon as possible.

Not too many cons; I had previously worked with E-clinical which made the ease of learning Ezbis a breeze compared to that program.

donna
owner in USA

excellent day with ezbis

Kommentare: Excellent and I would highly recommend them to anyone out there!!!!! They are fantastic to do business with

Everything is great The customer service is top notch with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team. Sales with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was wonderful. I love doing business with them

Only downside is we have a cash practice and cannot give a HCFA receipt on the day of service right to the patient. This is a real pain