Filtern nach:

Über EZBIS

Einfach zu verwendendes Chiropraktikpraxis Management und elektronische Patientenakten Software. ONC-zertifiziert für eine sinnvolle Nutzung von Incentives.

Erfahre mehr über EZBIS

Dianne F.
Dianne F.
Office Manager in USA

I have been using EZBis for over 20 years and they still surprise me with their innovative updates

Kommentare: electronic billing right now- going to implement the treatment notes next, and get more familiar with the other software options.

It is easy to understand & use, and customer service reps are always patient and helpful. They are always creating new ways to help the doctor & staff do thier jobs more thoroughly.

It takes a few tries to be able to implement something new- I am not good with 'computer language' so I have trouble finding the right areas on my computer to transfer files to.

James S.

Always Improving

Kommentare: Great software and always good support to answer any questions you may have.

I have been using EZ Bis software for over 25 years now! Every year they come out with new updates to improve the software in order to keep up with all the latest and greatest technology. My staff have been able to learn EZ Bis software quickly and there is always plenty of training and tutorials available. Over the years I have looked at other software and could not justify why I would make a change when EZ Bis works so well and I do not have to pay high monthly fees.

I have tried to use the soap notes but found them to be difficult to learn and set up. So , I do not use EMR.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for the review James. Glad to hear you are getting use out of our free help tools and webinars which are readily available for all of our customers. EMR's can be tricky but with a training from our team and help setting up note items and groups, you can be up and charting electronically in no time. If you decide to look into this portion of the program again, give us a call. We've made some major improvements.

Jeff V.

Could be a lot better

Kommentare: It's okay. I'm not about to rave to a colleague about how awesome this software is because there is a lot of room for improvement. It looks like you have everything you might need but I wonder if the speed and functionality of the software is affected by how much stuff you have in it. I would love to drop off a lot of things if I could get it to run faster.

I like that it has access to the ICD-10 codes.

1. It's too slow!!! - I sit there and click a tab and wait and watch the blue circle spin while it loads up. I had hoped to have a software that I could use in real time while a patient is in front of me but the process is too slow and cumbersome to do that so I have to write my notes later on which is not ideal. 2. There's too much- The SOAP notes program has so many features that I don't use. Maybe they are good in a super large office but not ours. I would estimate that I don't use about 60-70% of the features. Mostly because the software takes too long. 3. It's not portable- I had hoped to have a program that I could take with me from room to room so that I could do the notes in real time on a tablet or something like that. Unfortunately this isn't the case. 4. Training- I was not impressed with the in-person training session. Much of what I do on this product, I feel that I had to learn myself.

vor 5 Monaten

Dr. V, it sounds like something is not right. The software should not be sluggish as you describe. The performance is excellent for our other users. Also, it is definitely possible to have the mobility that you are looking for. Please give us a call so that we can determine what is causing the slowness and to show you how to make EZBIS mobile.

Emerson T.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

EZBis has it all

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, EZBis is a very easy platform to learn, implement, and use. I have used it before in years past and just purchased the entire platform late in 2020, and I am still learning all the features. It has already begun to save me time and energy, and I know it will provide more of that the more I learn all the features. Overall, I could not be more pleased.

I love every feature of the EZBis software. The notes are easy and have every feature needed to keep accurate daily SOAP notes. I have used many software packages in the past, including PracticeSuite, ChiroTouch and many others. EZBis has the features that I enjoyed the most, and they keep upgrading and innovating via client suggestions. There are many features I still have yet to figure out, but the tutorials, manuals and trainings are extremely helpful.

The only feature I would like to see, since I know documentation necessity very well, it the ability for the EHR to have a more easily customizable combination use box for choices when writing your SOAP notes. Otherwise, I have no cons to the platform at all.

Elizabeth S.
owner/chiropractor in USA

Overall 4.5 Stars

Overall it is easy to use, linking family members for ease in billing/collecting, multiple users can see into the same patient file at the same time, merchant account can be linked directly to the patient file for ease of payment application

Need online access to the notes and appointments

vor 4 Monaten

Hey Elizabeth. We appreciate your review. We put a lot of work into integrating payments and linking families so it's nice to see these tools are useful. We do have a cloud based option for clinics wishing to use our software outside of the office. Please call our office to look into this feature.

Cynthia R.
chiropractor in USA

My opinion

Kommentare: The support team is top notch even when I ask the same questions a call.

The ease of the product features. Helpful support system

No enough recent /current training modules

vor 4 Monaten

Hey Dr. R! Thank you for your review. Sorry you aren't finding the training videos useful. Have you checked out the new online webinars? We update these with each new version of the software we release and put them on our website. Give us a call for further information if you can't find these on our website

Joseph B.
chiro in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great company, great customer service

Kommentare: GREAT!!!

Very complete system, and is great at listening to their users for enhancements and upgrades.

Sometimes certain features are slow to load, and can crash with errors 380, or 70 or 90, which can be frustrating. I would love to see a faster system, as old pts files can take a while to load in EHR, which can be annoying.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Joseph, thanks for the review! User enhancement requests are always fun to add into the system. Sorry to hear you are having speed issues and errors, this is not a typical situation. Please call our support dept to look into this to determine what's causing the problem. Also you mentioned old patient files; we do have ways to filter (archive) old patients to help speed up your database loading.

Kim B.

Excellent product

Kommentare: They have always been great, easy to get in contact with. They always return calls right away and their support staff is wonderful.

It is user friendly which makes it easy to train others.

We did not like the cloud base system and went back to the standard system.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for the review Kim! Its great knowing our team is helping our customers get the most out of the software. Our cloud based system isn't for everyone. Internet speed is a must when it comes to cloud and depending on your location, sometimes it's just not available.

Meg F.
owner in USA

Love EZ Bis

I like that everything is well integrated and that if there is a problem they are very responsive and willing to help.

I use three monitors and the pop up menus are un predictable and frustrating.

vor 4 Monaten

Hey Dr F, thank you for the review. I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue. The pop-up windows should open in the same location each time. Please reach out to us to look into this problem.

Edward O.
President in USA

35 year user

Kommentare: overall it is excellent

ease of use, customizable, great support.

sometimes the grammar and printed notes are wordy

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for the review Dr O and thank you for your loyalty. 35 yrs wow! We are grateful that you chose EZBIS to help you throughout your years of success!

Mindy F.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

EZBIS is superior to other chiropractic software services.

Kommentare: EZBIS is always updating their software with new features and upgrades. The staff is very knowledgeable on every aspect of the software, unlike other medical software companies. If you have a question or concern, EZBIS gets you an answer immediately. Their tech support goes above and beyond to help you. You cannot find a company like this anywhere else!

I have been using EZBIS for 19 years. The scheduling and billing aspect of their software is far superior to other chiropractic softwares. EZBIS is easy to view, easy to understand and to train others on. EZBIS is user friendly with many features that will help you run your office effectively and accurately. The Collection desk makes receiving payments with a click of a button. All payments are applied to the patient per claim with ease.

Many chiropractic offices are hiring naturopath doctors into their chiropractic practices. I would like to see the EHR upgraded to include naturopaths. Naturopathic doctors use more medical language and I would love to see this added to EZBIS to make every doctor happy in our office. Otherwise, the chiropractic EHR is excellent.

Terri N.
Doctor in USA
Medizinische Praxis

Great Chiropractic Software!

EZ-Bis software is constantly updating to stay abreast of all the new medical legislature. It is ICD-10 ready and makes the transition as easy as possible for me as a doctor and for our staff. I have been doing the EHR compliance for the past couple of years and have passed and been paid without any difficulty. The customer service is amazing. They offer training to all my new staff and are easy to contact in the event of a problem. The software company is great at breaking down what our clinic needs to know when legislation changes or when they have updated their system. The program is extremely user friendly, everything is easy to find and input. Most of our claims sent electronically through the program come back within the week and are paid directly to my bank account. If there is a claim error the system catches it immediately or the processing center alerts my staff if the insurance company rejected the claim.

Nothing. Their customer service is great! We have already transitioned from ICD-9 to ICD-10. They are great with following up with any technical difficulty we have encountered within a timely manner.

Barbara I.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Office manager of chiropractic practic

Kommentare: We have downsized our practice as of late, fewer staff and fewer hours in the office, yet I can still get everything done easily and quickly.

EZBIS is very easy to use and yet is very focused on the everyday things that we need in the practice. The front desk lets all staff know what is going on, when patients are in the office, whether they are late or missed or cancelled or can indicate if something special is needed for the patient that day. Billing is quick and easy. Monthly and yearly reports are great and you can customize data searches.

There is very little if anything I do not like about the software. The only think I guess I would like to see is more research in using things like "Dragon Speak" which allows the doctor to dictate his chart notes into the system. My doctor uses this now and it does interface with the notes section of the EHR portion of the program. It works well and the doctor can do a chart note in less than a minute. We do not take full advantage of the entire EHR system, but what we do use... works well for us.

Helen B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Just like their name says. EZ ;)

Everything is broke down in sections, I can train someone on front desk in a day. In a week they don't need me anymore. If ever this is a problem the Customer service team at EZBIS is GREAT.

Most perks are for Front desk. Would be great if Insurance had their own Calendar, but no worries I use front desk calendar and just short hand. I am being petty. EZ BIS is just that. Easy. You can learn a section and then learn another section. By the time you learn one, you see how the program works and the rest is just simple. Follow EZ BIS tabs, make sure everything is filled in. BAM. Compliant and note ready. EZ BIS just keeps getting better. 14years I've watched EZBIS grow and change with the rules and guidelines making sure we were ready for those changes.

vor 11 Monaten

Helen thank you. Reviews like this help us to understand where we are getting things right and what we need to work on. EZBIS will continue developing software and features that make your jobs easier for years to come. Thank you for believing in us!

Paul S.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The most dependable for a large practice.

Kommentare: PROS: There are way too many to list! However, for us, the main attractions are ease of use, flexibility, and customer support. We presently have 3 locations, Chiro, PT, and Medical. Because there is always some one new at one of the offices, ease of use and the ability to train someone quickly is paramount. Ezbis makes the training easy. They'll even log on and help train someone. The system is flexible and does things other systems do not address. Can you enter a new patient, hit a button and have all their insurance verified and inserted into their account? You can with Ezbis. Dreading January 1 because you have to reverify ALL your patients again? In Ezbis, you pull up the patient's account, click 2 buttons and boom - its all inserted for you. No calls to the carrier means we literally save hundreds of hours per year! In the medical world special "NDC" numbers are a required to bill certain procedures. Ezbis inserts them automatically. Same issue with modifiers and fees - once set up, Ezbis inserts them automatically. The doctor doesn't have to deal with them! Even CPT code variations are dealt with automatically. Ever get a denial from Medicare or United when billing 97014? Ezbis can be trained so that when you hit the "stim" button it adds G0283 for those carriers. In a large office with lots of staff we can't have multiple buttons for the same service without making errors (one for medicare, another for united, another for other insurance, another for cash, etc.). In our offices we need the computer to be simple and help to create efficient workflows. I could go on and on. When it comes to support they can't be beat. Yes, you may have to wait on hold for a few minutes at peak times - but they'll usually fix the issue right then. Is it 100%? Nobody is, but it beats the heck out of waiting for a response for 3 days (yes, I waited 3 days from a software vendor). CONS: The EHR could be, and should be faster (1 star deduction under ease of use). Appointment reminders are great but get expensive for a large volume. I would also like outcome assessments to populate the check in kiosk based on where the patient is in their treatment program. I have owned three other systems and researched most of the other players. For us Ezbis is the clear winner.

Owner/Chiropractor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Grateful

Kommentare: Wonderful company who goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction

The customer service is superb, however, I find that o don’t have to use it very often. The software is simple to understand and an all in one

Occasionally there are glitches that require a call to customer service. Maybe once a month or so, quickly resolved however

Chris B.

EZ BIZ for over 27 years

Kommentare: The best compared to another system I previously had and much better that others I have reviewd.

Is a complete system from the alpha to omega. Continually upgraded to the current guidelines and procedures. Billing, Insurance, EHR, EFT, chiropractic record keeping and ERA reports are on spot and very user friendly. Available on the phone and on-line with accurate responses to questions and tweaks that make the system run more efficient. Easy to train staff o, but allowing ways to monitor them.

I have had few complaints, in that I can't think of what they were.

Seema M.
Co-owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Chiropractic office

Kommentare: We use it daily to schedule patients. Can have multiple schedules up at the same time for all of our staff. We can access it remotely. Can print may reports. Has separate inventory functions for supplements. It's a one stop shop for our office. Can have multiple users on at the same time.

Color coordination for multiple staff and services.

Billing Statements. Not detailed enough for patient portions.

Antwort von EZBIS

Seema, thanks for posting a review of EZBIS software! Are you using open-item accounting for your patients? The statements are much more detailed if so. Also, there are many preferences for monthly patient statements, so you might want to give us a call so that we can help you to configure the way your statements print.

Ron C.

I am a Hard Sale, but I chose EZ Bis

Kommentare: I have used three other chiropractic office programs through the years, but EZ Bis is the most flexible, allowing easy access to patient accounts to make changes. My assistant who has used ChiroTouch previously, says that ChiroTouch seems "clunky" in comparison to EZ Bis.

Excellent and personable customer service, excellent help desk. Broad range of add-on modules to allow custom fitting to my needs.

The EHR module is cumbersome. However, in its defense, its use of language allows for a variety of daily visit notes. There is very little "cookie cutter" language like you see with other programs.

Tracy D.

Amazing Software!

Kommentare: Our clinic has a new owner and we considered switching to another software company. After the initial phone conversations and product review, I begged to stay with EZBis! The entire company is amazing to work with and makes my job run smoothly and well as our clinic!

Software is user friendly and I can't say enough nice things about the customer service support staff!

There isn't any thing we aren't pleased with!

Antwort von EZBIS

Hi Tracy! Thank you for your loyalty to our product. We want nothing more than to make sure we are providing the best product and service to our customers.

Donna C.
owner in USA

excellent day with ezbis

Kommentare: Excellent and I would highly recommend them to anyone out there!!!!! They are fantastic to do business with

Everything is great The customer service is top notch with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team. Sales with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was wonderful. I love doing business with them

Only downside is we have a cash practice and cannot give a HCFA receipt on the day of service right to the patient. This is a real pain

Kim F.
Medical biller in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Ezbis has always been a positive one!

Kommentare: The benefits of this program is the ease of getting around and being able to understand billing codes, procedures, etc., It is easy to understand and allows you to be proficient in electronic billing and/or medical records.

I love the support of Ezbis. Anytime I have a problem or question, I feel confident they will walk me through it. And if not, they will find the solution and get back with you as soon as possible.

Not too many cons; I had previously worked with E-clinical which made the ease of learning Ezbis a breeze compared to that program.

Rita W.
C.A. in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Return on Investment!

Kommentare: User friendly software - EHR is easy to use and reports are generated with moderate ease - undeniable high standards in their customer service and technical support departments -

Ease of Use, Outstanding customer service and technical support - We have a support package that is reasonable and more important accessible in a timely manner. They listen to their clients' changing needs and upgrades as necessary

Stock reports (Surveys) are relatively very effective, however, building your own reports can be challenging.

Sarah J.
Chiropractic Physician in USA

Great for the price

Kommentare: Good. I'm happy with the product and do not plan to change in the near future.

I like that you can buy this program in parts. Once your purchase the main software you can add on later which saves money such as EHR.

I wish the EHR was a little more user friendly. It's a little repetitive.

Antwort von EZBIS

Hey Dr. Joint, Thanks for your review. You should check out the latest enhancements to our EHR in the new version of the software; we have dedicated many resources to make it easier. Go to our website/ customer zone to see these new features.

Kathryn C.

Long time customer

Kommentare: I think the longest time I had to wait to get software help was 6 minutes. They follow up any issues to make sure they were resolved. I love this company and this product!

This is the best EHR software available! It is easy to use and easy to customize. I never have problems with the software freezing up. Their billing system is also very user friendly.

No cons. I love this product! It is sooooo easy to learn their system and set it all up!