Filtern nach:

Über DBA Manufacturing

Provides manufacturers with an alternative to ERP systems that is scaled & priced to the small business environment.

Erfahre mehr über DBA Manufacturing

Mike P.
Controller in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Value and Features for the money

Kommentare: Implementation videos were easy to use. Data import helped with conversion and users picked up on the system quickly. DBA is responsive to adding meaningful features.

Full featured MRP system and great document control. Easy BOM and MRP Great for labor tracking and job shops

Lacks some reporting but can be supplemented with tools like Crystal Reports and Reports can be added to the user menus.

Stephen R.
President in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

A happy and faithful user since 1990, need I say more?

I have been using this product since its inception when it was out of Pryor, OK. It has evolved considerably since then. I can quickly do what if's for capital improvement projects and whip off a quote in minutes. It requires very little maintenance and works well with other software products like Excel, Access, and Quicken. It supports every function that I used to use while I was at a Fortune 250 company. Everything I need for the day to day operations is available to evaluate COGS, Inventory Control, all quality functions, BOM's, Routings, PO's, and Scheduling. I have real time access to every phase of my operation and I can quickly update any field to reflect any changes in man, material, or machine.

I have always received great customer support. Many people complain that it doesn't do payroll. The original versions did but after doing an analysis of cost and effect I transferred payroll to an outside vendor (Paychex) and it was one of the best moves I could have made. My biggest complaint from the very beginning is the same one I have for almost any product in this category so I have to temper my response as a personal preference and that is, it is structured so that each operation is regarded as having 100% yield which is never in the real world. I have always preferred to be able to assign my own yields to the routings and BOM's.

Kevin M.
Accounting in
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Successful data entry and retrieval, but choppy user interface.

Kommentare: We still rely on this software for our creation of customer orders and sales orders, and tracking of inventory and costs of goods. But we have needed more versatility in the area of accounting as our company's need for increased managerial accounting reports grows.

The data is stored successfully, and usable, correct reports are available. Every component of the software successfully works for all divisions of our manufacturing company - including sales, inventory, purchasing and accounting.

Cannot reverse certain steps in data retrieval without starting over completely. This "choppy" progression of steps makes it easy to make a mistake and have to start over to retrieve data or have to start over to go to the next query for more data.

Nick T.
Supply chain technician in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Keeping inventory

Kommentare: I so like that it is easy to use once you've figured it all out

I like that i can keep track of all my inventory what I've used when ive used it what i used it for recieve new items i get in and add them to the list of my current inventory

That it takes so long to load, they need to work on getting everything to load faster sometimes I'm in a hurry and need the info quicker

Rod G.
Owner in Australien
Chemikalien

Great easy reports and custom reporting a breeze value for money

Easy self customisable system that can do it with ease

Just doesn't support wages Needs an external wages system