Filtern nach:

Über ExceedFurther

Leistungsstarke, erschwingliche und nutzerfreundliche cloudbasierte Software-Lösungen für Fundraising- und Constituent-Management.

Erfahre mehr über ExceedFurther

James A.
James A.
National Manager - Information Systems in Australien
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Arreva's Exceed Beyond is evolving with the fast paced changing needs of our modern not-for-profit

Kommentare: It will change the way we work as we roll this out to other sites and see the benefits of integrations and new functionality that we have not had access to previously.

Exceed Beyond's modern web based interface and easy to navigate functionality makes the user experience fast, efficient and enjoyable. In addition out of the box you can leverage interfaces with payment systems. The system comes with a solid set of built-in reports and with the addition of a custom report writer and integrated export functionality reporting and analysis is a straight forward process. Communications capabilities allow single and smaller qty emails and letters to be quickly sent from the system with a template builder and comms process, in addition we leverage our email application for larger runs which is integrated with the CRM. User defined data, flags and lists are easy to create and leverage in the management of contacts. We leverage multiple modules which include core CRM, fundraising, campaigns and guest management to name a few. In addition the setup and migration process to the new system was well structured with an excellent online help function at your fingertips for those small questions to augment the fast email support. The system has existing links to some accounting systems to transfer transactions and reduce data entry duplication. In the back end the user role and security model is very flexible and granular.

Lindsey B.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MMFRS is a robust system that covers all the bases.

Kommentare: MMFRS is amazing. The product is great, the customer service is the BEST I've ever seen, regardless of industry. MatchMaker makes it easy for me to do more meaningful fundraising work, rather than being stuck in the office doing paperwork. It makes a lot of the "back office" tasks take a quarter of the time they once did, freeing me up for other things.
I couldn't give them a more glowing recommendation - they have consistently worked with me on any issue, even helping develop organization-specific data entry - making it work even more efficiently and effectively for my organization.

1. The system is easy to navigate: you can easily find your way through the system. 2. It's so easy to enter meaningful data. The fields are usable, and you can add infinite custom fields to make it work specifically for your organization or scope. 3. The customer service is the best around. I can't think a single vendor or company that compares in terms of customer service. They are amazing - you get a real person on the phone 98 times out of 100; when you don't, you leave a message, and they call back within an hour. I can't say enough about the team they have! 4. It's everything in one place: donor management, pledge management, gift tracking, grant tracking, volunteers, events, mailings and donor contact, and so much more. you get the whole program, without having to "add on" functionality to make it work. 5. It is a miracle worker for small non-profits - it does so much, and is very affordable. It's like having another person in the office, without the cost of one.

1. I always forget the steps to set up a tribute. Literally - that's my only complaint. User error. I get started on a gift, realize I haven't set up the admin side appropriately and have to back track. I wish there were a shortcut.

Lori N.
Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We are extremely disappointed with Exceed Beyond! It is clunky.

Kommentare: Storage of data.

It interfaces with Quickbooks although we had months of difficulty with the mapping disappearing after every transfer of data.

It is not intuitive. Reports are cumbersome and unreliable. It is not user friendly and the customer service has been terrible. There is often no one even available on the chat. It has taken months to resolve problems. It basically stores our data but does not drive our behavior with our donors. It may have been a good product in the past but it is outdated and we are moving on.

Antwort von Arreva

Thank you for providing your feedback and we are very sorry to hear you¿re disappointed. We know that your organization initially had an issue implementing the QuickBooks Interface and that issue should be resolved. Please let us know if you need any assistance or have further questions with using that feature. We are continually evolving our products and services based on client feedback, so if you have any other issues or suggestions on improving Exceed Beyond, please contact our VP of Support, Chris Fink, directly at chris@arreva.com and he will personally respond.

Michael G.
Former CEO in USA

Arreva's FR products are easy to use. Customer support is good and the value derived is very good.

I used this software during my tenure with a leadership organization. Each of the modules works well. I am particularly impressed with the capability of the program to allow specialized fund raising pages which can be personalized. Board members and others can conduct their own fundraising campaigns. We have used this function for special campaigns (memorials, honorariums etc.). The events management function has also worked well for us. We had been using an outside vendor for events management but brought it in-house with this program. It has served us well. I am also pleased with the support. Our organization was working to use this software for Membership purposes. It was not designed for this and the support staff worked with us to try to build in some additional functionalities. They also helped us with data quality issues.

The organization which which I was associated is a membership organization and we had hoped that this software would meet our needs relative to membership management. It has been a struggle despite the valiant efforts of the support staff. The company continues to work towards building in effective functionalities relative to membership management but it is not quite there yet. So... as a fundraising solution, it is very competitive, as a membership management solution, it has a ways to go.

Ellen L.
Director of Development in USA

Exceed Beyond is a powerful yet easy-to-use system -- we highly recommend it!

Kommentare: While no software solution is perfect, one of the great advantages of Exceed Beyond is that the team is always ready and willing to help problem-solve an issue so that we are able to get the results we need.

As long-time Exceed users, we're so pleased with the transition to Exceed Beyond. Having access to our database from anywhere is a huge plus, and it incorporates the features we have always appreciated about the software, including an intuitive and easy-to-use interface and all of the functionality we've come to depend on to effectively manage our fundraising efforts. I'd like to give a special shout-out to the support team for their incredibly prompt and helpful response anytime we've come up with an issue. They're great problem-solvers and they've also been terrific about customizing features to meet our needs, such as creating custom reports and even adding new features. Exceed Beyond manages our data so that we can focus on building relationships and raising the resources to support our students.

Lynn S.
Finance/Personnel/Membership Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Matchmaker makes my job so much easier!

Kommentare: It is fast, efficient, practical and makes my job so much easier.

Imagine running reports on just about any aspect of your income, projects, events, with just a few clicks of your mouse! And ready made reports geared specifically for your business! Oh, and the always available customer service and training options when you are venturing into more complex and uncharted territory! Oh and the amazingly easy task of sending everyone in your Matchmaker program and email! But wait, there is more! You can track income for specific projects, create a simple mailing by auto-filling the information into one template, printing all of the letters AND envelopes and boom! mail them! It even gives you a zip code analysis if you need it for non-profit bulk mail! Oh, I can't even BEGIN to tell you how many functions this software allows because we don't even utilize it to the fullest of its potential! This software has that can make your business practices so much faster!

Elizabeth L.
Data entry and management/Alumni Relations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

good value and great support

Kommentare: The benefit is truly that you can access your data from anywhere. So if you our out of the office you can call people because you have their phone numbers or correct data because they have sent an update of their information. It is truly wonderful. The support option is well worth the price you pay!!!

It can do so much but with that said the more you do the more you need to know to make the program do what you want it to do. Also a mixed blessing is that you can work from anywhere.

We were in Exceed premier before and it is very different when you move up to the Beyond. When you have someone input your data they don't know anything about how you personalize you program/data so it leaves you with much to learn and do.

Michael C.
Michael C.
President in USA

Transitioned to this platform for combined benefits of ease of used and reduced costs.

Kommentare: Realized immediate results in on-line fundraising through implementation of the peer-to-peer fundraising application.

Upon transitioning to the Donor Community platform we immediately implemented peer-to-peer fundraising with the board of directors which had an immediate impact on our annual campaign. The ease of use and ability to engage was an instant home run for the organization and significantly increased board engagement in the fundraising process.

Transition is always difficult, that being said the team at Donor Community worked with us closely through the process and turned what can be difficult into a fairly seamless process.

Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Operations Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Platform and Even Better Customer Service!

Kommentare: Arreva has been a lifesaver for my organization. We went from having to use several different software programs to meet our needs, to using Arreva as the hub of most if not all of our data needs/uses. What makes Arreva stand out from the rest, however, is the PHENOMENAL customer service. The folks at Arreva are highly responsive, very professional, sincerely invested in your success, and extremely patient as people are learning how to leverage the platform.

Arreva is a great and user-friendly platform for donor management. The current features are adequate for nonprofits and certainly are an improvement over other, more expensive platforms. I also like that the Arreva designers are constantly evaluating the product for upgrades and modifications.

Some of the required fields are prohibitive and create some challenge to data importing. But overall, this platform is great!

Tina I.
Tina I.
Director of Special Events & Community Relations in USA

The program is great. We haven't used all the features, but are happy with what we've used.

I like how easy the software is to use to add names to the database and looking up information on houseguests, donors, etc.

It can be difficult to pull some of the reports and I sometimes think there is too much information included that we have to extract from.

Mary C.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

MatchMaker FundRaising Software is a fundamental aspect of my small business.

Kommentare: Strategic donor management and a great product for the value.

MatchMaker Fundraising Software customer service is second to none in availability, response time and solutions generated. The variety and ease of searches, reporting and donor correspondence provide strategic donor management. Event management combines the multiple aspects of any event and delivers a seamless tracking from start to finish.

Initially, queries were difficult to grasp. Trial and error lead to some frustrating results; however, the training workshops specific to this aspect have been invaluable to my understanding and use of queries .

Tina S.
Executive Director in USA

I have used Match Maker for 12 + years & it meets the needs of our nonprofit organization.

The customer service and attention to client needs is one of the best I have ever encountered. They are always available - immediately!! and provide the technical support we need without delay and if they need to get back to us - they do. Their staff is professional, competent and very knowledgeable. I cannot praise them enough. I like the availability of regular training as well as their written communication and newsletter.

We have been a bit frustrated with the "event function" - does not meet a few of our specialized needs.

Marcia F.
Donor Manager/Grant Writer in USA

Matchmaker offers a non-profit a beneficial software program and efficient support staff.

The software is easy to learn. A non-profit can really benefit from the Matchmaker reports and information that can be generated. Long range future planning can be implemented by utilizing the information that is at your fingertips. At our organization we have multiple users, but I am the person who uses it most.

It will give me critical error messages that I don't understand, but I don't worry about it. I thought formulating a query in matchmaker was a little tricky. It took me awhile to learn this.

Hannah C.
Development and Membership Coordinator in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overall great customer experience, lacking

The customer service could not be better! The people at MatchMaker headquarters took the time to walk me through each question to make sure I was comfortable with the answer and could duplicate the process again when needed. my rep was a wealth of knowledge and really understands how to make MatchMaker work for so many different needs.

At times difficult to bring in information from online Qgiv connection ( have found work arounds) It is very basic in the way of presentation (although you do not need all the bells and design whistles that some of the other softwares have) The reports seem very useful, but I am still waiting on a list of when to use what report.

Melanie G.
President and CEO in USA

Overall, it has enhanced our fundraising and donor management processes.

It streamlines our fundraising campaigns and helps us manage our donor base more effectively. It allows our donors to have direct access to information and provides them an opportunity to make online donations.

It requires technical skills and/or training to be able to navigate. Our Development and Community Relations team are the primary users and they invested time in learning the various features which allows us to get so much out of the software. Initially, it presented quite a challenge and we just didn't have a lot of time to invest in software mastery. However, one team member focused on learning the ins and outs which proved to be extremely beneficial. There are several training methods available, and depending on learning style, the end user is able to use tutorials, self-guided practice, and live instructor-led webinars. Personally, the webinars have been a source of hands on training with a personal touch. Both Manny and Craig provide guidance in a supportive and professional manner. They are extremely patient and address issues and concerns while walking you through each and every step. Their response time has been outstanding and the willingness to assist is apparent and appreciated.

Beth B.
VP of Philanthropy in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From the first contact, the staff of DonorCommunity have been dynamite! They are professional, responsive, friendly, and could not be more supportive of our needs. As a small organization, we needed a fundraising solution that was affordable, yet comprehensive. We have found just that and more with DonorCommunity. It is easy to use, allows us to keep all of our donor information in one place, and gives us a complete picture of each constituent's activity. We no longer need separate systems for events, a CRM, newsletters, donations, form building, etc. Thank you to the entire DonorCommunity team from JoshProvides!

We like how easy it is to learn and use and that all of our data can now be housed in one place.

Would like the store feature to be a little more robust.

David C.
Executive Director in USA

We have been using this software for for over 10 years and it meets our needs successfully.

Customer service is responsive and personal. We can call any time and any issues are resolved quickly. Once training is completed, the software is easy to use. The software is very good value for the amount we pay.

Not the most glamorous product available but this is reflected in the price. Some actions in the software require multiple cumbersome procedures but this does not detract from overall benefits. The software could be more intuitive.

Jay M.
Chief Development Officer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The software has proven useful in streamlining the gift recording and acknowledgement process.

It is a flexible platform that allows for development as the fundraising needs grow: new report templates, new list templates, new dashboards can be created as needed. It offers varied ways of retrieving data to suit the fundraising projects needs.

The user interface seems a little complex at the beginning and requires a bit more up-front training . There are instances when the software is prone to delayed response times.

Betsy B.
Data Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I enter donor data for a no kill shelter. I enjoy the Web based platform because I can work at home.

Kommentare: We keep track of the donations of our patrons and can generate the year end letters they want for taxes. Please our staff can use the data for future campaigns.

Reports are easy, saving them, pledge payments we use for those who give each month. Love the acknowledgement letter process.

1. when a donor is not in, I hate having to go to add, household, retype the last name, no it isn't listed then click add at the bottom. 2. to print the list of donors in a batch, too many steps. couldn't we print the list from the batch menu. instead of See details, Print details, go to the download, save and open in Excel. urgh. I like to print a hard copy for each batch and include it in the packet. 3. generally slow since it is web based. and I do close tabs but still it bogs down.

Jordan B.
Communications Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

MatchMaker software is user friendly and their customer service is beyond excellent!

Kommentare: This software is what keeps the foundation moving as a well oiled machine. The organization and the reports available help us to maintain but to also stay in touch with our donors and expand our reach.

The organization and the capabilities that this software offers. The reports are very helpful in keeping our Foundation organized.

I wish we had the capability to store some of the documents and images within the constituents profiles for record keeping.

Christina I.
Database Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Exceed is one of the most user friendly databases I've ever worked in.

I am incredibly impressed with the support team. Any time I have an issue or question that cannot be answered in the"Help" section, I receive quick and accurate help.

It would be incredibly helpful to have more options in the Quick Gifts Entry such as soft crediting and guest check in/check out. Also, a way to search for tribute gifts in Quick Gifts instead of having to scroll through every memorial/honorarium.

Jeff N.
Advertising Coordinator in USA
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Will do everything but not as intuitive as I hoped.

—I can house all the constituent information I would ever need —Comprehensive reporting —Premier tech support. They are always there for us. I am sure any comprehensive CRM Donor Management system would be hard too figure out, but this tech support has made all the difference in our organization. They are worth all the short comings of the software.

—Constituent Information resides in different areas that are not accessible to some reporting filters. —When building a report I have filter choices that are not compatible with other filters. It would be nice to hide non-compatible filters. —Hard to understand and see which filters are compatible and those that are not. —Mail merge does not have enough controls to customize a letter. We just export the data and merge in InDesign.

Sara B.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I like the software and its ease of use. I was able to learn the software fairly quick.

Kommentare: It's easy to track donors and keep them all in one easy to use program.

It is easy to run reports. My boss asks for certain reports to have specific information on them. I can usually find the right report to run in minimal time. It's user friendly. I was new to this program and found it very easy to use.

Lagging, where it won't load and then just closes out completely. Wish I could unpost a batch myself instead of having to call in. I wish there were more options in the reports area that way I wouldn't have to create so many queries.

Kim O.
Exec Asst to the President and CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Even though I was new to MatchMaker, the support staff had me up and running in no time!

Kommentare: LifeStream is beginning to expand their donor communication strategy and MatchMaker makes this process easier. Extracting the data in different reports lets us learn more about our donors and how we can best serve them in their efforts to support us.

MatchMaker has lots of great features. One of my favorite is the Rapid Transaction Entry feature. It allows me to enter similar gifts from a number of different donors very easily and quickly. It is a great time-saver.

It's hard to find the "cons" with the software as most of my limitations are due to a lack of knowledge and experience with the product. Once I learn how to do something, it becomes fairly easy to extract the data we need. That said, it would be nice to be able to edit an automated gift...

Marlene P.
Communications Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding customer service.

Kommentare: Having an historical accounting of donations.
Event management is also good and allows for many types of needed information.

If you need a versatile database, this is where to get one! The fundraising and capture of funder and donation information is outstanding.

The website itself can be cumbersome; not WYSIWYG. My organization had an older version, so improvements may have been made since.