Über DonorPerfect

Mit DonorPerfect kann dein Team zusammenarbeiten, mehr Geld sammeln und Beziehungen pflegen, die deine Mission Wirklichkeit werden lassen.

Erfahre mehr über DonorPerfect

Reporting and analytics help in planning for budgeting and understanding donor's giving capacity. The mobile app is very helpful in serving and recording donors' engagement even when I am on the go.

Trying to figure out how to send donor receipts was the most difficult task for me.

Bewertungen zu DonorPerfect

DonorPerfect hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.075 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DonorPerfect bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.075)

Labin
Labin
Executive Vice President for Institutional Advancement in USA
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A solid solution for a competitive price

Kommentare: We've had a very good experience with DonorPerfect. We moved from Raiser's Edge, and our team has been very pleased with the capabilities of the platform over the past several years.

Implementation Customer support Thoughtful product design Recurring giving support Donor contact tracking Donor record display Online giving form integration User administration and settings controls Detailed control of reporting via SQL Scheduled reports

No current integration with MailChimp No current integration with Zapier Dashboards can be a little cumbersome to set up

Hannah
Grant Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

DonorPerfect Review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: DonorPerfect is a great system with advanced capabilities. The things the system is able to do, and the things we want the system to do, are often rather complicated and advanced, so the learning curve can be a little high. For smaller organization not needing an advanced level of reporting and donor tracking, I could see the learning curve being a lot. For larger organization, I encourage investing the time to really learn the system and make it work for you.

DonorPerfect has an advanced CRM with lots of options for reporting, customization, and design. DonorPerfect also has a fantastic support team that is easily reachable and very helpful. What I value most about DonorPerfect is that they really invest in teaching you how to use the product and sharing general fundraising education information, which empowers you to try new things and increase your fundraising level.

DonorPerfect's online forms and event management have not been sufficient for the level of fundraising events we do, causing us to utilize other programs and import the data post-event. Their general online giving forms are great; managing event registrations and details is what can be challenging.

M Aaron
Job Title in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Only useful if you have full time tech people - works, but very non-intuitive.

2,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good features, but lacks smooth user experience. Only viable for full time users who can learn non-intuitive processes. Overall was one of our worst decisions. So expensive to roll out, yet we may give up and go back to our old software.

It does have strong features and integrates well once you figure it out.

We had 2 people quit because they hate the system. It basically caused a coup because the staff hated it so much due to the lack of simple controls. Want to see a list of donors? 7 clicks to generate a special report which you need to view in Excel. Want a list of donations? Likewise, 6 clicks through completely non-intuitive menus. How do you not have a 'donors' and 'donations' button on a donation database? These 'report generators' are 1990's tech, and it's driving us crazy. It's got all the features, but feels so piecemeal - each function is a different app, and not all talk to each other.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your honest and candid feedback. Our team is here to discuss and assist you with finding the best options to improve your DonorPerfect user experience. Please contact clientrelations@donorperfect.com so that we may connect directly. - Robert

Cristina
Director of Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very adaptable and user friendly

Kommentare: My first and most important point is that I feel we are being treated the same as larger clients. The service we receive is outstanding. I strongly recommend getting phone support at least at the first year, until you have done all you normally do in a normal annual cycle at least once. Overall, I find we are treated better than the large vendor we worked with before, the program is way more flexible, and also very intutive.

With our previous vendor, it was very hard to taylor the use of the system to our specific needs. DonorPerfect is a dream to work with in that regard. We have been able to set up things as they work best for us, and were shown how to achieve some goals we had in use of system that had not ever been achieved with the previous vendor.

I find that chat support is clunky if you have to do a system deep dive involving compound filters or such. Some of the help section material is a bit vauge and I find theat search options not as easy to navigate as your search terms have to be pretty general.

Madelyn
Development Director in USA
Fundraising, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We love DonorPerfect

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It's very user friendly and easy to use. It also gives me the data I need when I need it.

Volunteer tracking is a little challenging using this platform.

Regina
Volunteer Coordinator in USA

DonorPerfect Provides Ease of Use and Robust Features

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Outstanding. Does what we need it to do and is able to grow along with the organization.

DP is very easy to use and to teach to staff and Board members. The chat and tech support are second to none.

Give me back my auto de-dupe on the Beta version of Duplicate Merge.

Jeff
Director of Development in USA

Excellent product

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good product. I enjoy the ease of use and the built in items.

Ease of use. Transition was painless. they took care of everything.

It's a little difficult to develop new forms and reports.

Samantha
Development Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Donor Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I have been using DonorPerfect for 12 years and have been very happy with the level of customer service, ease of data input and many of the functions of the system.

There are a minimal number of features that I wish DonorPerfect would implement, but overall I don't have very many things about the software that I don't like.

Chiling
Finance and Administrative Manager in USA

Donor Perfect Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Help nonprofit to managing donations and donor management

DonorPerfect offers a comprehensive suite of tools for managing donor relationships and fundraising efforts. While its customization options are somewhat limited, and there's a learning curve for new users, the platform provides robust features for tracking donations, generating reports, and managing campaigns. The cost may be perceived as high for smaller organizations, but the platform's functionality justifies the investment for larger nonprofits. Overall, DonorPerfect is a reliable solution for streamlining fundraising operations and maximizing donor engagement

Heather
Heather
Executive Director in Kanada
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unparalleled customer service

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: For the price, it is a fantastic product for small to mid-sized organizations.

The customer service is amazing. Whenever I need a complicated report, the support staff are able to walk me through until I've got what I need.

We aren't able to track all our contacts and communications with stakeholders beyond donors.

Sue
Grants and Community Development Director in USA

Support is Donor Perfect's Hidden Gem

Kommentare: Its been terrific to have all our constituents' contact information in one place, no matter how they became connected with AutismUp. I used to spend days collecting info from various people and files in order to build a mailing list. Now it takes less than 10 minutes to export a mailing list. And its already de-duped because I've used the Duplication Removal feature in Donor Perfect. Having the ability to find (report on) lapsed donors, compare fundraising results from year to year for annual events, and create flags and fields to make any kind of grouping we want is critical, but very difficult and error prone with excel spreadsheets - they way we used to do it. Donor Perfect makes it easy!

Tech Support is fantastic! Always friendly, helpful, knowledgable. They encourage you to call with any questions, not just problems. The training videos, knowledgebase articles and online community are great for learning, but when you need an answer fast, or can't find the right search term for the knowledgebase, Support will help you learn how to accomplish what you want to do. You can reach them via phone, chat, or email.

We would love to be able to use DonorPerfect for tasks beyond donor management - for all of our program and event registrations and payments, but need more flexibility in online forms to make that practical.

Antwort von SofterWare

Sue, Thank you for the great review. I couldn't agree with you more than the Technical Support team is Fantastic. They are always happy to help. Please reach out to the Client Relations Team for questions about other features and add ons for the system. The CRS team can be reached at (800) 200-3537. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Hannah
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for nonprofits!

Kommentare: Our experience has been excellent overall. The customer service is great and the system has held up to all of our needs as a growing nonprofit.

I really love how easy it is to create a page for fundraising and manage the incoming donations. I’m by no means “techie” and I have been able to manage our fundraising with relative ease!

I would love to see a more streamlined integration with Quickbooks!

Jessica
Development Associate in USA
Darstellende Künste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ideal CRM for Mid-Size Nonprofits

Kommentare: DonorPerfect offers everything we need in a CRM database. The phone app, while not offering everything you get from the full site, is more than sufficient for plugging in to get information on the go.

Donor Perfect is very user-friendly. The Quickbooks integration is vital. Constant Contact integration is a feature we never knew we needed.

There are some limitations in reporting that can usually be worked around in some way, but can feel like you're coding more than running reports. That area is less user-friendly for our older employees.

Julie
Director in USA
Fundraising, Selbstständig

Donor Perfect has helped all my small non-profit orgs to stay organized and on track

I love being able to import spreadsheets with gifts and contacts - it makes it very easy to add new donors and prospects, track mailing lists and add in-kind gifts and descriptions in a large batch

I get frustrated that pledges don't integrate with the dashboards and goal screens well, particularly for capital or multi-year gifts. It would be nice to have the option to show progress to goal including pledges in the nice charts to just snip and show the committee

Kelly
Director of Resource Development in USA

Never leaving again!

Kommentare: Easy Peasy!

We have used Donor Perfect for many years and when I got my new position, I found what I thought was "BETTER" and gave all the many reasons why i thought it was a good idea to switch. After a year of torture, we're BACK!!! and we have no plans of ever switching again. The software is well designed and very user friendly!

I didn't "not" like Donor Perfect. I liked the functionality or so I thought of another platform because it was all mixed into one, but that didn't seem to go as they said. I'm glad to be back.

Serena
Marketing & Philanthropy Director in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Time to Pay only for what you need to get started and then grow!

Kommentare: I like to share this with those who let me talk about DP experience is. Our previous software was "alright" but it would have cost almost $3k for training (as I was new to the role) and I had to speak the software language. With DP it is easy and intuitive and free training is ALWAYS available via webinars (which were very similar to my in-depth personal training). DP versus other higher-cost versions of donor platforms is what Windows was to DOS. DP is easy to use, learn and navigate - the key to more people using it to have a good system.

Ease of intergration. Ease of showing others how to use, not annual contracts, always access to support via chat (which is awesome btw) and most importantly training videos/webinars that don't require a university degree to understand (which means more people use the system!)

Things that you don't realize you want, do come at additional cost. Examples are OnlineForms PLUS and Smart Automations. Found out about these from webinars AFTER our purchase. We have started to be really "efficient" with our system and are doing more, which means more additional costs which can add up (so maybe more combined add-on packages could be developed?)

Marci
Executive Director in USA

We LOVE DonorPerfect!

Kommentare: We use DonorPerfect to track everything. The reports are most helpful.

I have used DonorPerfect at two organizations and have been very happy! Having a 14 year old database program at my previous organization, my job was to research and find a new program for us. I looked at everything and decided on DonorPerfect. It wasn't the Cadillac (we couldn't afford) or the Yugo (we needed more power), but it was "just right"! When I moved to my new position in a new organization, there was no database - everything had been tallied on separate spreadsheets. The decision was easy and we purchased DonorPerfect. We haven't looked back!

Custom reports took a little while to conquer, but it's smooth sailing now.

Antwort von SofterWare

Marci, I am thrilled to hear that NA'AMAT USA loves DonorPerfect! :) Thank you for the great review!!!! Regards, Ellen Molon. Client Relations Specialist

Amy
Associate Director of Development in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Look no further than DonorPerfect!

Kommentare: Overall, I can't imagine another fundraising software being any better than DonorPerfect. The donor records management and reporting functions are very user-friendly and the logical manner by which they are organized and laid out on the website are big time-savers. DonorPerfect is a huge asset to our development team!

DonorPerfect is perfect for all my organization's software and database needs relating to fundraising. My absolute favorite thing about DonorPerfect is the excellent customer service I receive each and every time I reach out. I am sometimes asked to provide data that I'm not sure how to obtain in a time-effective manner. It literally takes a quick phone call or even an online chat session with a DonorPerfect rep for me to find a report that will work to get me the information I need. I am always amazed at how well the DonorPerfect customer service folks know the software, and the ease at which they are able to share its capabilities. I have never had to wait for a solution or an answer to my questions. That is so valuable for me, someone whose greatest challenge is not having enough hours in the day! One of the other pros at the top of my list is the user-friendly interface of DonorPerfect. If you have even a little computer knowledge and experience, DonorPerfect is very easy to use. Everything is laid out and organized in a logical manner, which saves the time and frustration of not being able to find a simple function.

I can honestly say I have not had any negative experiences with DonorPerfect. There are tiny things such as the scope of searching records that I might like to see changed, but at the end of the day, they're not really consequential. (Example: If an individual record is entered as John H. Smith, but I search for that record with the terms "John Smith", the record I'm looking for may not pop up. Broadening the search to "Smith" however, would allow me to find the record.)

Antwort von SofterWare

Amy, I am thrilled to read about the value you are finding in using DonorPerfect! You made my day with the title of the review : Look no further than DonorPerfect!. I am delighted to hear you think the system is user friendly, and agree that our Support Team is outstanding! Thank you for the amazing review. Regards, Ellen Molon,Client Relations Specialist

Maria
Donor Services Coordinator in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Your life is easier at work with Donor Perfect

Kommentare: I have enjoyed it very much so far. It requires training, but it becomes a handy resource that helps you do your job once you understand it. Sometimes with only a couple of clicks and you will get all the information you need. It has also been vital when submitting reports for auditing and partial/annual reports. It makes my life easier at work. I wouldn't no like to imagine doing all of the work without it. I haven't found time to explore more, for instance, digging about the merchant the system uses for credit cards and debits, the fees per transaction, and if it can be used in different countries beyond the US. It also means that I am not using it at its full capacity.

DP is a system that provides a wide variety of functions and characteristics that will help any fundraiser or donor coordinator to complement their work. In addition, it is a helpful resource for any organization managing campaigns year per year and tracks and understands how well the organization is doing. In my work, managing different campaigns and using the correct filters to download reports are vital. I've found the default reports in the system very useful, especially those related to metrics (e.g. AFP). It also has provided me with the opportunity to create new ones according to our needs. We are a complex organization, and if I didn't have these tools at hand, I would have to spend many, many hours to complete a job.

Sometimes I find challenging to find information as I need to look for it with specific terms.

Kiki
Resource Development Coordinator in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly, wonderful support -- a great resource that can do it all!!

Kommentare: DonorPerfect makes data collection SO easy. We track volunteer hours, categorize donors (whether they are sponsors, local businesses, Board members, etc), and are able to easily keep track of all types of donations. I love feeling safe knowing that all of the information we need is stored and easily accessible should we need it. DP is quick and simple!

DonorPerfect is very user-friendly and makes data collection a breeze. When I have any questions, the support team is SO helpful in making sure I know what I am doing. They do not just fix a problem, but they work through it with me so I am able to learn along the way. I love the ease of Report Center, where I can easily track data and information in thousands of different ways. We use Events Management, which easily tracks all the data about an upcoming event (RSVPs, donations, seating charts, etc). I truly feel like I have a grasp on the donation information about our non-profit and it makes it so easy when it comes time to gather information (e.g., for the audit, for our Executive Director, etc.) because everything is already so neatly organized and I can run any report I need in the click of a few buttons!

Online Forms is not as user-friendly as the DP interface. I find the coding to be very fickle and it does not allow for a lot of personalization in some ways. I have a lot to learn with Online Forms and the DP support team has already been so helpful, but I just wish it was not as tricky to figure out.

Cecil
Cecil
Treasurer
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

DPO Has Made Tracking and Contacting Donors Much Easier

Kommentare: PAALS is a small non-profit (around 200K in annual revenue and less than five employees). We have found DPO to be a very large help in managing our charity by allowing us to track all of our pertinenent information in one place that is accessible anywhere. The information in DPO used to be on several dozen spreadsheets or in QuickBooks. Duplication of data was everywhere (particularly email addresses) and no one really knew which was correct. Simply eliminating all the duplicates and multiple lists has saved us quite a bit of time and money. I have used Softerware's telephone, email and online chat support. In all cases the support personnel were knowledgeable and helped resolve my problem or answer my questions -- usually in minutes I would highly recommend DPO for any non-profit that wants to grow their donor base and/or who wants to get their data organized.

DPO is in the "cloud" which means PAALS volunteers and staff can work with it wherever they using just a web browser. Also, the DP mobile app makes it very easy to access donor information wherever you are. DPO has almost unlimited flexibility to add new fields and configure screen design. PAALS is using DPO not only to track Donor information, but also to track information about the dogs we have in training, about our clients who have or are waiting on a service dog and about our hundred plus volunteers. And the custom report writer allows us to create reports for almost any purpose we need. The optional WebLink Pro module has allowed us to create web pages quickly and easily to process event registrations and single or recurring donations. These are easily integrated into our existing website. The donation and donor information is automatically integrated into DPO saving much repetitive data entry. DPO also has automated interfaces to Quickbooks and Constant Contact.

The event management module as currently implemented is somewhat cumbersome and is not integrated with WebLink. However, Softerware has posted that the next update will address some of these issues. Softerware does not have an alliance with PayPal. Thus we are unable to include an option to for donors to contribute via PayPal on our Weblink forms. So we have to maintain a separate set of forms on our website for people who want to use PayPal. The DP mobile application does not use the customized screens that are shown in DPO. It currently has a generic interface which makes information appear in different place/order than what a user sees online. Also, DP Mobile does not hide fields which have been marked hidden in the online version. Thus DP mobile, while useful, is much less usable than it could be.

Teresa
Senior Development Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly interface, easy to use

Kommentare: It's an easy-to-use, comprehensive, and affordable product for small and medium sized nonprofits.

I like that DonorPerfect is easy to use and has a simple and intuitive interface. It has comprehensive options for gift processing, online forms, receipts, and default reports I never thought that I would need. I also like the Constant Contact integration to make sending out email blasts easier, along with other 3rd party platform integrations such as with DonorSearch and ReadySetAuction. It’s also relatively affordable compared to some of the more robust CRMs out there, which is great for small and medium sized nonprofits. One convenient feature is Instant Merge, which allows you to quickly generate a merged acknowledgment letter from a gift entry. The default gift settings allow you to enter a large batch of donations at once, saving both time and ensuring accuracy. DP is also constantly working on fixes and new features.

Some changes I would like to see implemented in DP include: •The inability to in Global Update to delete or update Flags. •Streamlining some tedious processes that require too many clicks and fields to fill out. •The ability to merge duplicate codes like solicitation, general ledger, flags, etc. •The ability to edit default DP reports, since sometimes the default formatting is often not usable to us. •I would like to see a main profile field called “status”, with “Active” set to default and a drop-down list that includes Inactive and Deceased. Right now, all our deceased doors show as “Lapsed” and the only field for us to mark it is the “Do Not Mail Reason”.

Kristina
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small organizations with few staff and minimal amount of active donors.

Kommentare: I have set up a number of non-profits with Donor Perfect. It is a great program for non-profits, particularly those with minimal funds, small staff, and new fundraisers. I have worked with organizations that fit every part of the spectrum. My current organization benefits from the data that I am able to retrieve about individuals, gifts, history... There are so many advantages to building relationships but also the ability to have data and notes that is easily retrieved and instrumental in the smooth transition of development staff attrition.

The cost is the most attractive part of Donor Perfect. For small organizations needing a database to get prospects and current donor information in one place for importing and exporting, this program is ideal. Having something inexpensive and yet widely used in our community of nonprofits, had definite advantages. There are many features of large software organizations that makes it a great deal and the add-ons are reasonable once your organization is able to take the next step.

Troubleshooting seems to be a challenge at times. Some areas you can "hover" over and figure out what the feature is or data that is expected to go in or how to use it - but it is not always clear. Unfortunately, nonprofit database information is not unique and from one software to the next, there is a learning curve for where you put what.

Antwort von SofterWare

Thank you Kristina for taking the time to review DonorPerfect. The system is designed to be flexible for non profits of all size and can be customized to an organization's needs. As you mentioned, there is a learning curve when using a new system, we have you covered with a phenomenal support department, webinars, and training department. I am glad to hear you are finding the advanced reporting system and notes section in the donors records instrumental to your organization's success. Fundraising is all about relationships and DonorPerfect is a major component in helping organizations reach their fundraising goals. There is a Community Site meant to connect users near and far. DonorPerfect was in the NTEN Report for offering top-rated features and functionality at the lowest price.

Jessica
Development Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

DonorPerfect is the way to go!

Kommentare: Overall, DonorPerfect saves our organization money by providing us the tools to maintain donor retention, thank donors in a timely-manner, and it has made event management easier by providing tools like online forms to help.

We have been using DonorPerfect for many years to track our donor’s giving. The cloud interface allows updates to the software overnight and when you get back to work the next morning there are new and improved features. The amount of information you can pull for reports is incredible. Anything you enter into DP can be pulled in some report. There is a DonorPerfect Community where you can go to ask other users questions and get helpful tips and tricks for running reports, using DP Mobile, and much more. If you can’t find what you need within the Community pages, then you can always call DP customer support to speak to trained tech support. Customer support answers quickly and will email you a summary of your call when you are finished. You can keep the instructions to refer back to in the future. Chat Support that is also helpful for quick questions.

When a tribute/memorial gift is made online and the donor lists the recipient's name differently than how it appears in DP, DonorPerfect will create a whole new tribute instead of allowing the user to select the already existing tribute. When this occurs, you end up with multiple tributes for the same person, the only difference is maybe one shows the middle name and the other does not.

Susan
Development Manager in USA
Kino & Film, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DonorPerfect is essential to my job.

Kommentare: Our organization is growing and we need reliable donor reporting and communications. Good software like DonorPerfect is a necessity. I look forward to using more features as our donor base expands.

I like the ease of use with DonorPerfect. It is a good value compared to other software. It is a good fit for the size of our organization. I haven't taken advantage of it yet, but I plan to use the connections they have with Constant Contact and Agile Ticketing. I think what I like best is the support. It is a must if you do a lot of reports and lists. I could not respond to the request I get without the friendly and helpful DonorPerfect phone support. Well worth the extra cost!

I would like DonorPerfect have a better search as I have to spell the name correctly in order for it to come up. It would be nice if the search brought up results that were close instead of exact. I tend to use phone support a lot for reports and lists. I don't know if it's me or if the system is not commonsensical or there are not enough stock reports.

Antwort von SofterWare

Suan, Thank you for the wonderful review.. I am glad to hear you are finding DonorPerfect easy to use. Our support team is very knowledgeable and happy to help with report questions. We partner with and have integrations available for many different software packages. Our partners can be found at dpconnect.com. We look forward to working with you and your organization for many years! Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist