Took some time to learn how to use but well worth the time

Bewertet am 13.7.2018
Assistant Executive Director
Philanthropie

Vorteile: This software is an amazing tool to track donations for non-profits and is great at producing reports of all types. The customer service is fantastic and their team is always willing to go out of their way to help. This software replaced our prior way of tracking donations, which included multiple spreadsheets, ledgers, and deposit envelopes. Now when a donor calls and wants an acknowledgement of their giving, it is much easier to produce a report for them. This software is great for non-profits of all sizes.

Nachteile: This software is a little pricey, but for the customer service support that comes along with it, it is well worth the money. Learning how to maneuver around the software takes some time, but is well worth the time in the long run.

Allows you to enter pledges, payments, set up invoices for donors

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Administrative Assistant

Kommentare: Almost everything that is related to the campaign and donors (both individual and corporate) are in the system. I cannot wait for this program to be able to sync with QuickBooks.

Vorteile: The software has multiple applications ranging from reports, letters, labels and going to every day pledges, payments, receipts an invoices database. easy to use, excellent customer support.

Nachteile: Some features always default to the main setting. For instance, if I need to run several different reports with the same date parameter, I have to manually select the dates for each report category.

Good Donor Database for the Price

Bewertet am 12.4.2017
Laurel B.
Development Associate
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Donation Director has been a good, economical choice for our small nonprofit office. While I feel like a written or online manual for the program would greatly increase my productivity and skill, I do appreciate that Cascade Data Solutions has competent, patient and knowledgeable when I have something I can't figure out on my own.

Vorteile: For day-to-day donation data entry, this program is easy to use, has an uncluttered interface, and a responsive and friendly customer service department.

Nachteile: The program was upgraded a couple of years ago and since then, I've found it a little more difficult to manipulate. Reports are harder for me to run, and I feel like a lot of the bells and whistles that were added aren't features that we can easily take advantage of. I also wish it hadn't moved to the cloud, because it's one more thing I can't access when we lose internet connectivity.

Very nice people not super functional system

Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Alyssa V.
Director of Community Engagement
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Affordable and kind customer service, not super functional.

Vorteile: The customer service and folks who work at Donation Director are super nice and friendly. They really try their hardest to be helpful but at the end of the day this database system just isn't very functional any more.

Nachteile: Overall the system is not intuitive. The reports are wonky and export poorly and even the reports you can build are pretty confusing. I would consider myself fairly computer savvy but this system looks like it was built by at least four different developers not talk to each other at all.