Über Servant Keeper

Mitgliedschaft, Beiträge, Teilnahme und Kommunikation auf Desktop-, Mobil- und Web-Apps. Sieh selbst, warum so viele Kirchen zu dieser Anwendung wechseln.

Erfahre mehr über Servant Keeper

But with just the manual and getting into the program and playing around with it, I learned it easily and quickly. It's the most user friendly management databases I've ever used.

Although relatively new for us, there is nothing so far we've found as a negative.

Bewertungen zu Servant Keeper

Servant Keeper hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 663 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Alternativen für Servant Keeper

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Servant Keeper bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Director of Finance and Building Operations in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Recommendation for Servant Keeper 8, Cloud Version

Kommentare: SK allows us to have one database that all staff use to keep track of our members, potential members, friends. We track contacts with all in our database, add pictures, notes, visits, attendance. We have added Protect My Ministry to do background checks.

SK is extremely user friendly and intuitive. It provides a full range of capabilities from basic demographics, attendance, contribution processing and reporting to group e-mails, data sorting on nearly every field, "dashboard" information to get church info in a quick format and well trained, easily available customer support. SK converted 3 years worth of contribution information and all the demographic information from our old system and helped us configure to our needs with SK8 under the "white glove" experience. Training videos provided were excellent. On-going webinars and live training have also been well worth my time. We have all staff set up with the Mobile Ministry app so they can find e-mail, telephone or address while on the go.

I only had one issue that has been a problem, but SK corrected it in an update.

Nicole M.
Co Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Servant Keeper The Choice in Church Software Innovative and Integrative; Relational Software

Kommentare: We have integrated our accounting and membership departments. We have had been able to communicate more effectively and efficiently with the congregation through the SK Notify tools. We are expanding our functionality by adding Event Brite, Check In and Cloud Directory. We anticipate simpler processes and more excellence with the addition of these tools. Having the ability to equip others to utilize the SK tools definitely supports stronger relationships which in turn supports less money for staffing due to the time saved through equipping others. SK continues to impress me with their ability to listen and hear their audience by remaining innovative with their software.

The synergy for how all the modules work together. The opportunity to add add on modules when ready both financially and with personnel. The Cloud version is outstanding and the addition of the apps. Time saving! Connectivity at its best! These additions bring the corporation, the leadership and the attendees into relationship because of the tools. Our organization has always appreciated the Support Desk. When i think of Servant Keeper SERVANT always a listening ear and continual support via phone, email or on site trainings. KEEPER committed to excellent support and excellent products.

There is definitely a learning curve however the Webinars, Trainings, Tutorials, Support Desk make it possible for anyone to use SK.

Michael H.
Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fine folks, but inferior product

Kommentare: It served us well in our early years as a church. But as our needs grew, SK didnt work for us. Great price. Great folks. Very limited functionality. If you're needing a simple solution JUST to keep up with donations, this will work. If you need more than that, this product might not be the best for you.

Not much. I think the staff at SK are great and fine people, but the software is lacking!

The GUI is archaic, outdated, and looks like one has taken a trip back into Windows 95. The install is awkward, at least on a Mac. There arent a ton of feature that can be done with this software. Reporting is limited, and there's no workflows, automated reporting, member portal, attendance module, etc.

Antwort von Faithlife

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Michael, Thank you for using Servant Keeper. We actually do have a member portal, attendance module, in-depth dashboard reporting and much more on our latest version of the cloud. Plus, Servant Keeper has just joined the Faithlife Family. Faithlife, the makers of Logos Bible Software, is now working hand-in-hand with Servant Keeper. This means as of today, Servant Keeper customers now have access to more tools than ever before, and at special pricing! Not only can ministries manage their membership and contributions, they can access online giving, better manage events, offer their church members and ministry team Logos Bible software and Faithlife TV, run a professional and automated website, schedule and run effective ministry services with impactful presentations, and so much more. We encourage you to take a look at all that's possible. As always, we're here to help you if you have any questions. Thank you, Servant Keeper

Violette D.
Parish Admin in USA

Servant Keeper for Church Management

Kommentare: Has improved workflow, aides in pulling key information for annual reports, and stores more than just member data.

Customization and user defined fields in a variety of field types are key in making the most of member data. Servant Keeper really delivers in this area.

I come from a database management background and might be more skilled than some office staff. The product may be overwhelming to some. The help-desk is subscription based and there is no access to the knowledgebase forum if you are not subscribed. This is disappointing as there could be value in users helping each other. Am hoping that with the Faithlife relationship that this will change in the future.

Becky M.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great choice for all churches

Kommentare: Its great for our needs and has a lot more potential than we use.

We love how easy it is to navigate and find what we need.

Seems the group keeper is nice but not very straight forward in setting up group filters

Leah M.

Awesome Servant Keeper!

Kommentare: I am able to monitor member personal information, donations, pledges, and interface with QuickBooks for the donations. This has made my job much easier. Thank you!

Servant Keeper 7 is easy to use with donations, member info, and attendance monitoring.

I have heard that Servant Keeper 8 allows you to email, which would be helpful, but is lacking with Servant Keeper 7.

Debbie E.

Servant Keeper for a Mid-Sized Church

Kommentare: SK is a huge benefit in tracking all kinds of information regarding our membership and in producing digital and paper directories.

I'm not utilizing everything yet but these are the things I'm using and have found to be very helpful: A membership database with the ability to run all kinds of reports. The ability to create a paper directory/pictorial directory that includes contact information for the whole family. Easily upload and crop pictures for family profiles and individual profiles. Access to membership data through the SK App Customer support is exceptional! Whenever I call needing help the staff is very kind, professional, and helpful.

The inability to change the preschool designations in the school grade category. The inability to move around between I have difficulty finding the information I am looking for with the help/search tool in the database.

Geneva D.
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

My Experience

Kommentare: Great experience

Very easy to use - user friendly software...so far the best one

Sometime it's difficult with vanco and quickbooks...but I'm adjusting and has gotten better

Carol P.
Treasurer in USA

Weekly user of Servant Keeper, version 7

Kommentare: This has been a very reliable software as I have experienced very few issues with it. In the almost seven years I have used it, I think I have called for technical assistance only two or three times. My issues were resolved in a timely and helpful manner. I am a satisfied user of Servant Keeper.

I use Servant Keeper to make my weekly deposit; to record membership; to print picture directories; to prepare annual giving statements; and to run reports for budgeting purposes.

I would like to be able to do accounts payable from the same software in which I track income.

Loretta S.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Help Desk

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] obviously knows his job. He was able to walk me through step by step and helped me achieve my goal

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very patient with me. I'm not really familiar with the software and it just made it seem so easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was AMAZING! I wish I could take him to work with me every week!

Without [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] talking me through my problem, I would not be able to complete my task.

Bob W.
Finance in USA

I cant see why reviewers are happy with paying $300 for help desk support

Kommentare: The program itself has been useful but reasonable cost customer support is lacking.

We were forced into the implementation of this suite of church mgt software after using a simplified program for managing contributions and donations. I personally like the overall way the program performs. The ease of use of initial setup and the week to week use is fairly simple. And the reporting is very useful. However, when you do have an issue and contact the help desk, that is where the compliments ofhigh praise ends. Oh we cant answer that without your purchase of a yearly subscription of only $299.95. REALLY? Granted the purchase of the program was some time ago but at that time it was over $800. We have had some problems with setting up some new groups after a revamp of our organizational goals and trying times during the last few years so we needed to have some guidance as to how to better use some of the features. But to have questions answered we cant do that without paying up front. Oh wait.....we can provide a one time help desk session for $65. Several weeks ago, I spoke with someone on the help desk and she was very pleasant, one of the only times, I have experienced such a delightful experience. I again called hoping that I would speak with her, but nooooo! I guess I spoke with the same fellow I had spoken with several times before and he wouldnt help out without paying the exuberant yearly subscription price. I have gone over the guide book many times and that certainly wasnt helpful at all. And the help file within the program hasnt work

Easy to understand guide book that has a useable index and a help file within the program that actually works instead of defaulting to a coding editor.

Vicki W.
Servant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SK 8 is by far the best database for churches of the many I've used.

Kommentare: The ability to track information about our members, attendees, and visitors. Reports that help us track a myriad of things about our congregation so we can better serve them, each other, our community, and our finances along with protecting our children with accurate and detailed background checks. The online directory helps our people to connect with each other easily, update information at their convenience and is secure with individual login. Our treasurer loves the ease of using the contribution section of this software and the reports generated. Just the ability to customize the software for my particular needs and the fact it is a true Windows program that allows you to copy, cut and paste plus update new information for a family with one click is worth its purchase. Many databases don't do that.

It is user-friendly, customizable, and readily accessible from any computer. The cloud based version of SK8 has features like the Greet and Attend for taking attendance at any event and the information goes into the database. It has an online directory that can be accessed by the church and members can update their profile changes themselves. The online directory will upload any JPEG picture such as selfie taken by the member which is great as it gives insight into each person and their family. They have a great background check program. I could go on and on. It has made my service to my church so much easier. One of the other important features is the Help Desk. These dedicated individuals are efficient, courtesy, informative, and endlessly patient. And they all speak understandable English. The company is also very responsive to suggestions for improvement. Many of the suggestions I heard at training sessions have been implemented in subsequent versions since I began using SK6. I highly recommend this software to every church staff member I talk to and those who don't use it are really missing out.

Only that it isn't free. I can't really think of any other reason. I know free isn't possible so, like Mary Poppins, it's "practically perfect."

Antwort von Servant PC Resources

Wow Vicki thank you for your many kind words and for taking the time to post this extensive review! It's a joy and honor to serve Compass Bible Church! - the Servant Keeper Team

Liz E.
Office Manager in USA

Servant Keeper 8 is an amazing tool for ministry! It helps you to keep up with your church family.

I like the groups keeper the most! I like being able to create a group of the particular members I need to reach for our newsletter, prayer chain, small groups, worship, etc. I can create a group of members and run an array of member and contribution reports for use by the church staff, volunteers, committee and session members. We are now on the Cloud, which allows us to use the Mobile Ministry and Greet and Attend apps, as well as the New Online Office! The Online Office is extremely helpful. It allows me the capability to update or add member information from my cell phone or tablet, and that information goes right into the Servant Keeper 8 program. When I am at a small group, class or just bump into someone I haven't seen in a while, I can get my phone out and update their contact information right there. Our members have access to the online directory, they can view their contributions and update a lot of their information on the Online Office. Volunteers and staff can have access to the program from their own computers, so, now they can volunteer to do things at a time that's convenient for them, from wherever it's convenient for them. "Many hands make light work." We can give users and members access to different areas of Servant Keeper based upon their needs. Servant Keeper 8 integrates with several other programs that we use, like QuickBooks. It has also introduced us to other programs that are available like MailChimp, EventBrite and Vanco.

Antwort von Servant PC Resources

Thanks Liz, it's a joy to serve your ministry and we're so glad you are getting so much out of the system! The integrations you mention are pretty awesome and definitely work checking out. Mailchimp is a great tool for an automated visitor follow-up campaign and Vanco has the best online giving platform for churches! Thanks for using Servant Keeper!

Douglas L.
Reitred in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Servant Keeper - The First Three Weeks

Kommentare: The migration to Servant Keeper from another software management program has exceeded all expectations. We migrated our data files over on a Friday morning and the staff was entering the Sunday offerings the following Monday morning without any issues or concerns. Our time to post the offerings and prepare the deposit documents was reduced by over 40%. By the end of the third week of use, the VANCO Payment Systems software were linked to the Servant Keeper program, and the Servant Keeper software was totally integrated into the QuickBooks Premier Edition 2017 Non-Profit software. The Importing and Exporting of the data between the three (3) programs has exceeded our expectations.
By the end of the first month the Finance Committee received at their monthly meeting, in addition to their standard financial reports, additional reports generated from the vast number of report options available from the Servant Keeper Report Manager. (We discovered that the Report Manager was so powerful that we could within 60 seconds not only could we select the Reports menu, the Report Manager, and the Criteria for the report, the report was displayed on the screen and the printing was usually completed in less than 50 seconds.)
The Membership module has also exceeded all expectations. By the end of the first week our Pastor's smartphone was programmed to access the Church's Servant Keeper data base and within hours it was put into use as well. Our former management program had limited information about our members and we are taking advantage of the vast number of data fields to gather and enter the information. We will be launching later this year the option to make it possible for members to access the member portal that will be added to our website. This will benefit both our members and our staff to update and maintain the family records.
There is no doubt that Servant Keeper software is a very powerful, but easy to use, management program. In the business environment of which I was involved in the design and implementation of software programs such as Servant Keeper would be rated in the top 10% without a doubt. There is no doubt that a software program of this caliber would be significantly more expensive to acquire and administer. If a staff member has a reasonable working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs, they can replicate the experience we have had and the support that has been provided to us from Servant Keeper.

Easy of navigation, yet extremely comprehensive in depth.

I have not found enough differences to justify both speed tasks and a regular task bar. I also found the User Manual (Contributions especially) in need of reprint. Many index pages are of by two (2) and the user needs to add 2 to most page numbers. The author makes some assumptions about the reader: 1. That they have a working knowledge of the entire system when reading about a specific task, 2. There are words or topics missing in the index which makes it difficult to navigate through the book.

Antwort von Servant PC Resources

Thank you Douglas! It's very kind of you to take the time to post this review. I think it will be helpful for many. We are honored to serve your ministry. The Servant Keeper Team

Carol S.

Solution for Church Management Software

Kommentare: Overall, we are very happy with the transition. We are a small church. So, it is the most affordable solution that met most of the criteria we had for functionality.

While I am certified in Database Technology, I understand the need for software that's easy to use for the end-user. This product is intuitive, making it a snap for new users to get up and running with it.

Our previous software had an accounting module to handle more than just our contributions. We currently link Quick Books to our Servant Keeper to solve this problem. However, Quick Books is a huge learning curve as it is not designed for non-profits (terms/language is very different).

Susan H.
Financial Secretary (Volunteer) in USA

We recently upgraded to SK 8 with our database on the Cloud. Technical Support was awesome!

We have used the SK Contributions module for many years and it has worked extremely well. I especially like, that if we make the occasional data entry error, it is a straightforward process to make corrections. Three of our volunteers attended a SK training session last spring and we were impressed with the membership module. We could immediately see how we could use membership features to support many of our ministries. The ease of customizing our database with our own names for various fields is great. The Groups Keeper is an awesome tool and we foresee using it extensively. Although we are still learning the SK Writer functions, we can already see that in conjunction with the Groups Keeper, we will be able to personalize letters, emails, campaigns, etc. Perhaps the most appreciated feature of SK8 is that it resides on the Cloud. This enables all of us to work from home, which is a huge plus for our organization, which is 100% volunteers, except for our minister. Also, we appreciate that our data is backed up daily automatically.

There is so much functionality it is easy to "use it or lose it". This says more about us than the software!

Antwort von Servant PC Resources

Hi Susan, thank you so much for your kind words and your thorough 5-star review! It's a joy and privilege to serve your ministry! - the Servant Keeper Team

Deb Z.

Servant Keeper

Kommentare: We are utilizing this software to get some really interesting report returns as we are learning the capabilities. We are also learning by the types of reports we are looking for how to better maintain the profiles that were set up and to streamline for best outcome in reporting. Again, Servant Keeper Help Desk is a must!

Lots of opportunities for reporting, customizing, etc. Pretty robust software. I have just had basic training by a previous user who also did not utilize the software to its fullest as this was not her function. We are learning more and more about just how much this software can do. We have been under utilizing and are looking forward to seeing how we can beef up our usage to get the best return on our investment and to care for our members in a more consistent way. Help Desk and tutorials are most helpful.

Without the proper training it is not extremely user friendly for reporting but with the right training, the software is outstanding. I highly recommend the Help Desk option. It has more than paid for itself year after year as we continue to learn the capabilities. The staff at Help Desk are super well trained and very helpful.

Greg S.
Associate Pastor in USA

Servant Keeper Keeps Serving Us

Kommentare: Our experience has been great. When we’ve updated the operating systems—either on the host PC or terminals—both the online support articles and customer service have been invaluable.

Since we switched to Servant Keeper a number of years ago, I’ve never been disappointed that we made the switch, either from our previous management software or to Servant Keeper. Among the many features I appreciate about this product, I probably most appreciate the ease and flexibility of editing data fields to fit our church family’s needs.

Because contact info can be saved for both family profiles and individuals within families, sometimes we find that contact info (such as an email address) may have been updated for a family but not the member of the family who primarily receives information at that point of contact. Getting that information updated in the necessary spots is not difficult (as long as we remember to do so!), but it would be helpful if, when updating such info, Servant Kepper asked the user if the updated info should be applied to the family profile and/or individuals in the family.

Gwen B.

Servant Keeper Service Review

Kommentare: We love that our minister/users can log on from their phones and bring up members for visits or calls.
I like the ease of adding members. I like the incredible help I get because I can talk to a person and not go thru several menus to get there. Our bookkeeper has found contributions to be easy to use and help calls very effective in problem solving

User-friendly with the ability to actually talk to a customer service rep who will help with any problem. Today, reps, actually logged into my account and ran an update and made sure I could access Servant Keeper through an icon on my screen. It must have taken only 10 minutes for her to complete the help.

I'm still struggling with the bulk mail ability. I can create the group, but the barcoded labels don't appear correctly, i.e, they overwrite between the first 5 and the last 4. They should be different each time they are run based on a product called Cassit, that Servant Keeper doesn't use to verify for each time the bar codes are attached to the label list. Also there are authorization reports the post office requires for their automated.

Scott M.
Administrator in USA

Investing in the Helpdesk saved me as a customer with Servant Keeper

I love how much time it saves me. Highly proficient. Love the Help Desk department!. They are quickly becoming my 2nd family.

Cannot purchase without Helpdesk. I was a little taken back at first by the fact that the we invested into servant keeper and when we needed training on the program we were told that we needed to pay more money to learn how to use the software.

Antwort von Servant PC Resources

Hi Scott! Thanks for using Servant Keeper and we're glad you're taking advantage of the HelpDesk. Many companies outsource their HelpDesk so that they can offer "free" support. Many times when you call for help with one of those companies you feel like you know more than their support department. That's the nature of "free" support, unfortunately. At ServantPC we don't outsource our support. Our HelpDesk agents work in the same building as the rest of us. Then there are some other companies simply raise their monthly prices to build in the cost of support. In order to keep our prices down (starting at 9.99/mo!) a HelpDesk subscription with Servant Keeper is always optional. Also, there is help built into the system and lots of ways to get free assistance, but we have worked hard to develop a pricing model that makes high quality support available. thank you and it's an honor to serve your ministry! - the Servant Keeper Team

Phillip R.
Treasurer/Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Servant Keeper Thoughts

Kommentare: My overall experience with Servant Keeper has been good. Even though some of the features are somewhat confusing to me, ultimately, in time, I am able to figure them out. So far it has been the most user friendly church management program I have tried. I Ch

Overall the software is relatively user friendly. Doesn't take long to get going. If you can attend an instructional seminar, that will get you going even faster and get a lot of questions answered. Giving entries are very intuitive and straight forward. Corrections to entries are a little more work.

Steps to Merging duplicate entries or files can be very confusing. Customizing entry fields in the membership is difficult. Always have to go back to the guides and/or instruction manual to recall the steps. I always have problems with the conditional statements in creating a group. Wish it was more simplified with practical examples or templates.

Albert F.
Albert F.
SAP EAM / PM Subject Matter Expert in USA

Servant Keeper gets across the board. Their salesman,

Kommentare: Online directory for church membership.
Saved many man days of work recording and tabulating contribution statements to the membership.
Opens door to online communication to church membership.'
Allows membership to review their giving statements at any time online.

We formed a committee to review electronic giving in early November. In this process we learned that our church had purchased SK, but had not implemented it. After reviewing the benefits of SK we decided we should first implement SK before moving into electronic giving. We tested SK live for over a month to confirm that it work for us. Prior to SK we used PowerChurch Plus for membership records and manually recorded all of contribution records by hand on paper ledgers. The conversion from PCP went very well using the SK provided tool for data conversion. In this process we moved 525 families with 1149 members to SK from PCP in a manner of minutes. The SK salesman met with us almost daily over the phone to answer our questions when we were in the month long evaluation. He answered both functional and technical questions as we tested the functionality. At this point we have implemented the membership and contributions modules from SK. We are planning to implement the Directory next and then get into email ' text communication in the Church membership. The guys entering the contributions especially enjoyed doing the "Ka-Ching" feature that sounded every time they entered a contribution. Overall at this time we are very happy with SK and the service they have provided as we implemented the software. We decided to implement the "cloud" version of the software and it works as fast as the local version which we used in testing.

We wish that all of the features were rolled up in the cost for the cloud version. Other than that there everything has worked as advertised.

Antwort von Servant PC Resources

Hi Albert, very kind of you to leave a very detailed and glowing review of Servant Keeper. It's an honor to serve your ministry and we are so glad that SK is a blessing for you! - the Servant Keeper Team

Barbara P.

The ONLY Church Management Program I will recommend

Another church administrator recommended SK to me in 2000. I am forever grateful that she did. SK is very user-friendly and has many useful and customizable features for every size church. Their customer service and help desk are very knowledgeable and are genuinely happy to help you. I always recommend SK to other church administrators when I am asked what program at our church.

Nothing. All the features are very easy to use and integrating with QB was very easy as well.

G. G.
IT Services in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A different perspective ' an IT Services Professional's view of SK

Kommentare: As an IT Services professional for over three decades, I am engaged daily, sometimes for hours on end, with software products, services, and helpdesks around the world. Over the years, I have observed great software looses its greatness if the helpdesk and support team do not provide the same level of great support. Sometimes made bearable with a good helpdesk and support. Tolerable with live, call-in, voice support instead of chat and email support. Quite serviceable if the helpdesk knows the software inside out. Equally important is, if the helpdesk clearly understands the short-term and long-term purpose and goals of why the software was developed. A combination darn hard to find today. To be really great software, the helpdesk must be equally great. That is not done by the helpdesk following a Script of (many times) unrelated checkpoints and disjointed steps. I am not the "end-user" of SK. For my clients, my task as a contract IT professional, is to install, and locally support SK through all phases of it lifecycle. Of course, the client also has the ability to call SK directly. On the more technical, cumbersome or time consuming challenges, I am typically asked to do the "heavy-lifting" with the SK helpdesk. Over the past 6 years, with every single instance, I have experienced a very high quality level of support. Some of the very best service have experienced, and I deal continually with a lot of helpdesks around the world. How I rate SK (01, lowest to 10, highest points) Service:
10 pts. Purpose Driven
10 pts. Mission Driven
09 pts. Down-right pleasant and personable - the right amount just to let you know it is "Person-to-Person", NOT "Script-Reader to User".
09 pts. Professional
09 pts. Knowledgeable - I am continually surprised at the depth the helpdesk folks know their product.
42 pts. Truthful - If they didn't know the answer at the time, there was no bluffing, no wasting time. Simply, "I don't know, but will find the answer or a staff person (supervisor or engineer) - and I will get back to you by (target time/date). 100%, without fail.
Oh, did I miss mentioning the software. Absolutely, 9.999 Points. (Of course it's not perfect) I have SK installations in a very large congregation (1000+) and in smaller congregations (under 250). All of my users have found SK and the Helpdesk Subscription extremely Cost Effective. ROI on all of this? In this case, Eternal - Priceless.

Felicia G.
Secretary in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy with SK for our church

Kommentare: My church just signed up for SK8, Cloud, SK moble, and working on SK giving. The experience has been great with the classes online, the help desk. All have answered all questions and concerns as needed.

The Administration icon is very important for my use to have control and make sure no one else is able to make changes or if someone else is able to access and make changes I can see who and when. I use the Contribution Manager on a daily basis for Sunday, Bible Study, and any special projects the church has going on. And the Member Profile and great for having all information in each persons profile for contacting birthdays, one person may be a Accountant and someone needs their taxes done, etc. And the help desk is great in explaining my needs.

So far there is nothing least about this software.