BrightMove

BrightMove Bewertungen

von BrightMove

With them since their beginning in 2005! Awesome customer service and yearly new product launches!

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Linda H.
President-Medical Device Sales Recruiter/Career Author

Kommentare: Very easy to use

Vorteile: BrightMove continues to add new functionality to their software each year and has kept our firm first and forefront by maximizing the social media aspects of our job posts (compatibility with LinkedIn, Indeed, Twitter, FaceBook, Zip Recruiter and more). Their customer service is not only excellent, but readily available when needed, as well as responsive (which is why we selected BrightMove all those year ago after evaluating all the other choices. They were the only ones at that time that offered a cloud based platform and that leading edge has remained throughout the past 13 years of use. Auto-parcing a resume from Outlook or any other email service directly to the job, as well as direct candidate application features from our website and the ability to add customizable auto-pre-screens a nice feature.

Nachteile: Searching by job experience level is difficult unless candidate has year placed after their degree (the year it was issued). Auto texting to candidates is currently not available and candidate auto ping to email when new jobs are open need to be added (to the best of my knowledge not available yet).

I love using BrightMove

Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Scott M.
Senior Executive Recruiter / Partner
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The only reason I rate BrightMove as 4 Stars instead of 5 Stars (and 9 instead of a 10) is because I don't believe there is a perfect system for everyone.

Vorteile: Having worked in Recruiting / Hiring since 1993, I have used lots of systems over the years and can confidently say BrightMove is my favorite system. I think it is very intuitive and easy-to-navigate. And if-when I am ever not sure how to do something, I can find an answer to my question fairly easily on my own or by contacting a Customer Support person in the U.S. who is easy to understand (instead of someone overseas who has a thick accent and makes me repeat everthing multiple times).

Nachteile: I wish there was a Auto-Login feature or a "Keep Me Logged In" feature so I wouldn't need to put in my Username and Password every single time I want to use BrightMove.

I have used BrightMove for almost four years and it has been a pleasant experience.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Talent Acquisition Manager/HR Specialist
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer service is excellent the software is very user friendly.

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use and to navigate around. The reporting is easy to read and very useful when we have to present data to our clients. The customer service is excellent and they are always willing to listen to our concerns.

Nachteile: The application process for our candidates have not been the best. They system is not compatible for all users and candidates have had trouble trying to apply using their phones at times. There seems to be glitches every now and then in the application process.

von BrightMove an 30.11.2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product. We do want to let you know that the application can be customized to provide a better candidate experience. If you need help customizing it, please reach out to our support team at support@brightmove.com.

Brightmove is great for startups.

Bewertet am 6.7.2016
Marlayna M.
Director of Operations
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
3.5/5

Vorteile: The vendor has excellent customer service. The product provided is decent for the price you pay. The functionality makes it easy to train new employees on. Searches are easy to maneuver and the customization for this system is very flexible. I would recommend this to a start up company.

Nachteile: I least like the following: Implementation is lacking: While there are tools in place to teach you how to put triggers into place unless you understand technology on what I'd describe as an intermediate level they may not function the way you'd like them to. The owner of our company stated that when they purchased the system for use any customization beyond the standard template software had to be completed on their own. When I started working with Brightmove there were many triggers that did not function the way they were intended to for what the owner needed. Simple operator error that I was able to fix, but it's not exactly simple for a person not as familiar with some of the tech intel. Data Manipulation: Data Analytics is hard to gain with this system accurately. There are multiple ways to manipulate the data and therefore makes it almost impossible to set tiered goals for the staff as the data is then not broken down completely. The numbers can be spoofed due to this oversight.

Very useful tool if populated and maintained properly.

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Sarah P.
HR and Market Presence Manager
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are several features that I really appreciate: 1. The ability to source candidates through searching their whole profile, not just their resumes. 2. The ability to connect candidates to opportunities that they have been submitted to and track all communications and submission workflow 3. That applicants have self serve ability to apply to roles, update availability and resume, etc.

Vorteile: It's very user-friendly and you can ask for support and get real-time support without calling. I also LOVE the resume parsing feature and the fact that you can request additional features/functionality.

Nachteile: This is more of a suggestion for improvement but it would be better if the search results field were fully customisable. i.e., if you want to see `Title, Location, Rate' it would be better. Currently, it's fixed with Applicant Name, Current Title, Current Company, Status, Placement, Available Date, Update Date, Update user, Email, Score.

von BrightMove an 30.11.2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're glad you enjoy the resume parsing feature.

We use this software daily to manage applicants and record activities

Bewertet am 9.6.2017
Lisa L.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: You can easily parse resumes and create profiles. We have a chrome extension added to this site (Text Recruit) that allows us to text from Brightmove and stores the conversation history that is super helpful. It would be great if Brightmove had similar built in features without having to manage a separate software.

Nachteile: Refreshing the jobs is cumbersome. The website is less user friendly with too many options that we don't use. The reporting is less useful...if I want to pull all candidates in submitted status I just want to click a button and not run a full report. Better yet, I would like that report to have hyperlinks to the candidate's profile or job so I can work off of the report.

von BrightMove an 27.6.2017

Lisa,

Thank you for the review.

Regarding reports - we are enhancing this module with custom report building very soon. Target release time is less than 6 weeks. It's going to be a huge improvement.

Great software that's affordable and customizable.

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
June B.
Talent Director
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Easy to start, easy to learn to use, and limitless options to customize yourself.

Vorteile: Great value for the monthly cost. Fields are easily customizable along with processes. Integrates with email and has an internal job board posting that is connected to probably 100 social media/external sites. Resume parser is one of the best out there. Easy and even has a Chrome Extension for LinkedIn. Dashboard is easy to navigate and customize.

Nachteile: When you open attached resumes from clients, they aren't in the format they submit them in. More like a text type doc so a lot of the formatting is removed.

von BrightMove an 30.11.2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our resume parser feature and find the product easy to use. We strive to provide a great experience for our customers.

Amazing tool for Recruiting/Staffing , Executive Search, HR and Corp Talent professionals!

Bewertet am 16.10.2017
Rod D.
Partner, Search and Executive Placement

Kommentare: Streamlining of processes, ease of use, efficiency of search functions, more effective at daily task at hand!
The name Brightmove is not as well recognized when I recommend it. Probably just as well that more of my competitors have not found this tool.

Vorteile: Functionality, search capability, feature request are just a few of the positives. This product will make you more effective, more efficient and truly more capable at whichever side of the Placement, Staffing and /or Hiring side of the employment equation you reside. I have used many of the well known and top rated products in 20+ years of both Search and Corp Talent Acquisition. Brightmove belongs at the top of the list!

von BrightMove an 17.10.2017

Thank you for taking the time to review BrightMove, Rod!

Patient and Satisfied User

Bewertet am 8.1.2016
Sal B.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
3.5/5

Vorteile: I like the way you are constantly providing updates. I especially like the upgrades in your email functions. I had a problem with sending emails and not knowing if they were working or not. I never received bad email notices and now I am beginning to get them. I also like the update on being able to insert different field on letter that go out to candidates or clients.

Nachteile: I do not like that I am not able to change the profile screen on candidates. There are fields on the screen that I have no use for i.e. vendor, desired pay. I would like to have more flexibility or add another field.

Easy to use ATS system with good functionality

Bewertet am 19.12.2017
Eric L.
Recruitment Advertising Lead
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: BrightMove is a user friendly ATS system that allows recruiters to browse through candidates and requisitions with ease. Custom solutions and tools are available by reaching out to their support team.

Nachteile: Resolutions to ATS issues may take a little longer than usual to resolve. However, the support team keeps you notified of each step of the process and the expected resolution times.

Excellent recruiting database to organize recruiting process for both small & large staffing teams

Sheena H.
Recruiting Operations Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My company needed an easy to use software that would provide us with the functions needed to make the staffing process run smoothly and kept track of each step of the hiring process well documented and professional. This software is definitely that and more.

Vorteile: It's easy to use and navigate through. My company doesn't use it for near as many functions as it has which is great if we ever need to expand our use for it.

Nachteile: It's not really the software that's an issue but the customer support option. I would rather speak to someone directly regarding an issue then go back and forth explaining what's going on. Can be very tedious and time consuming at times.

von BrightMove an 30.11.2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Did you know that you can call our support team any time that you would like to talk rather than email? It may be easier for you. You can reach them at 904.861.2396 ext. 2.

Easy to navigate, source candidates, great feed to recruiting sites with no additional fees.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Vice President, Human Resources
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: See review submitted

Vorteile: The feature I like the most is the feed to additional sites with no additional charges. Brightmove posts positions to Indeed, Simply Hired, Glassdoor and Zip Recruiter. Very easy to look for candidates if someone calls, provides space to write screen notes, can source candidates within data base with key words. Also, I like to export reports into excel from this application.

Nachteile: Not really sure if there is a feature that I do not like. The customer support has been very good as well. Not any negatives from my point of view.

von BrightMove an 30.11.2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate all of the positive comments.

Bright Move is easy to use

Bewertet am 22.2.2017
Michelle H.
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: BrightMove is very easy to use and helps to streamline my process. The customer support live chat feature is wonderful, and allows me to continue to work instead of staying on the phone with a customer service rep. There are a couple of features that I would like to see come back (hourglass resume function, being able to print out placement details). Overall it works very well for my recruiting needs.

Vorteile: User friendly, bright move chat feature

Nachteile: New update has lots of bugs, took away good features.

von BrightMove an 22.2.2017

Thanks Michelle,

Please take advantage of our new feature suggestion under the help menu to let us know what you would like to see us add, or bring back for you.

You can add requests, and vote on other user suggestions - these are voted on internally every week and added to development if they have enough user support.

Thanks again!

Best customer service of any SaaS platform I've used for business, most robust ATS for the money.

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
VP, Talent Acquisition
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are a few fields that can't be customized. The comments field is required which means you have to type a character in to save your activity. Only one sales person can be assigned to a job which is difficult when you have 2+ people working on an opportunity.

Vorteile: Brightmove is intuitive enough that it allows new employees to get up to speed quickly without hours of training and is customizable so that we can use it in a way that meets our needs.

von BrightMove an 30.11.2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. There is now a company preference to make the comments field optional.

Great Customer Service!

Michelle H.
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the ease of use. The platform is very easy to understand and user friendly. I like the customer service options as well.

Nachteile: Some glitches. Wish it had more reports. They are adding new features often, so that is great! I also like that BrightMove gives its customers the options to add features and actually moves forward with them. Great!

von BrightMove an 30.11.2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We value the opinions of our customers and enjoy the feedback for new feature requests. Thank you for being a long-time customer.

Brightmove is efficient and user friendly.

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Lauren S.
RN Recruiter
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: efficiency, accuracy, and transparency

Vorteile: The transparency and efficiency BM provides. I am able to accurately do my job thanks to this system.

Nachteile: I feel it could be upgraded in terms of alerts, new candidates dashboard is not always accurate. I believe BM could be even better!

von BrightMove an 13.6.2017

Thank you, Lauren!

I'm sharing your recommendations with the team.

Also, if you haven't tried it yet, you can suggest and vote on features through the application under the help menu.

The suggestions that receive the most votes go into development.

Thanks again!

this is the best resume/client database around. so easy to use and submit to clients.

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Julie W.
Office Mangaer
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: it is our resume database, client and job database, we post our jobs from here, and use it to submit candidates to clients with it.

Vorteile: it is so easy to use, and for a small company very cost effective. the customer service is top notch.

Nachteile: sometimes it doesn't catch duplicates, but I know they are working on it, and on occassion it compacts the resume too much

von BrightMove an 30.11.2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad to hear that you find our customer support team to be helpful. Did you know that they have won two awards in 2018?

Brightmove Review 2017

Bewertet am 21.2.2017
Morgan W.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager
Bau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with the customer support team lately. They have been responsive and worked hard to resolve my issues

Vorteile: Reporting abilities, easy to load candidates into

Nachteile: The fact that I cannot categorize my candidates by type of industry experience

von BrightMove an 21.2.2017

Morgan,

Thank you for the review.

If you are not yet aware, you can now suggest and vote for new features under the help section. Just click "Suggest New Feature". We review these every Friday and the features that get the most upvotes get moved into the development queue.

Good stuff. Great support. Kind and responsive and patient. Regular enhancements. Fast.

Stefan L.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: reach a lot of people .

Vorteile: Mass mail allows me to reach out to a lot of people. Search engine is quick. When I call with a problem they respond and help me. Learning tools are available.

Nachteile: it is better than my IT skills . I get frustrated wishing I could know more do more . I wish I could email my entire data base not just 500 at a time. that would be very nice.

von BrightMove an 30.11.2018

Thank you for the feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our product. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

Review of Brightmove by Kutcher Tax Careers

Bewertet am 3.4.2017
Howie K.
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Am a long-time user of Brightmove and am always satisfied. Have used another ATS and this one is superior. I can run and ad at anytime which has helped me make placements.
The Brightmatch feature is a winner!

Vorteile: (1) Easy to use (2) Can run ads through ATS--so don't have to pay separately
(3) Friendly and knowledgable staff (4) Brightmatch feature is a winner

Nachteile: Don't have 24/7 customer service and name recongnition is lacking--most
of my clients never heard of Brightmove

Overall good experience, but would of like the via chat back!

Bewertet am 1.2.2018
Alvina C.
HR Assistant

Vorteile: Searching for certain items are pretty easy. I could easily search an applicant through their name of the position they have applied for before.

Nachteile: When I needed help with something, we had a Chat option to chat with a team member. Although it is still possible now, it is not as easy. It wants me to sign up for another software and I don't need anymore of that.
Also, combining duplicate applicant could be better. Such as if someone had a name change.

Brightmove 2017

Bewertet am 14.4.2017
Morgan W.
Sr. Recruiter
Bau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I have worked with this ATS for the past 7 years and have found it useful and easy to learn, teach and use.

Vorteile: Easy to learn and navigate.

Nachteile: Ability to rate candidates based on specific jobs applied for.

von BrightMove an 28.4.2017

Morgan,

Thank you for taking the time to review BrightMove!

Regarding categorizing candidates based on skill sets. There are a few ways to handle that currently. Our support team will be happy work with you and find the way that works best for you.

Great software- easy to use and

Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Belma A.
Recruiter/ On-boarder

Vorteile: What I like most about the software is being able to figure out new tools and functions so easily. The system is very user friendly and the support staff is always available to help out when needed!

Nachteile: What I like least about Brightmove is that at times it can be slow. There seems to be system errors randomly and sometimes it doesn't seem compatible with Google Chrome.

von BrightMove an 9.10.2017

Belma,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review BrightMove.

I'm sharing your comments with our team. We closely monitor system stability and speed, and while we maintain a very fast response time we are always working to get even better.

Thank you again!

The BrightMove Team

But it and use it

Bewertet am 30.6.2016
Stan B.
Senior Technical Recruiter

Kommentare: I have setup up Recruiting Process for multiple companies and the one ATS that I have used in doing this is Bright Move. BM covers every aspect of tracking Candidates, Programs and Vacancy Positions.
It's easy to navigate and if you do have an issue the Technical Staff will walk every step with you. Bright Move is reasonably price and does everything and more than the bigger ATS Systems.

Vorteile: It's easy to navigate

Nachteile: I would like for it to match candidates with open positions when enter

von BrightMove an 30.6.2016

Thank you for the review!

Love it

Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Tracy W.
Sr. Recruiter

Kommentare: User Friendly!

Vorteile: Easy to use - I find it easy to train someone on this software as well - I have also gotten a hold of my best friend who owns a staffing company to take a look at your software -

Nachteile: Not colorful enough - I don't like the fact you can't print resumes from the review screen, you actually have to go to the attachment it self -

von BrightMove an 30.11.2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad you find it easy to train others to use the software.