Cvent Event Management Bewertungen

von Cvent

Über Cvent Event Management

Eine vollständige Plattform, die den gesamten Veranstaltungs-Lebenszyklus von Anfang bis Ende abdeckt.

Erfahre mehr über Cvent Event Management

Lori w. H.
Meeting Professional
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2018

"Cvent gets the registration job done and is user friendly. "

Vorteile: I like that I can send invites to all my attendees at once, but can divide them into different registration paths depending on what info needs to be provided to a particular group. I do have some challenges occasionally trying to figure out how to make something work while building a website, which is the reason for the 4 stars for the Ease of Use

Nachteile: Customer service. When I call the help line it sometimes takes several times to explain what issue I'm having because the rep doesn't seem to understand what I'm trying to do. I think that these are new representatives and aren't as experienced. Also when I use the chat box I'm not always sure someone is still there because of the delay in their responding to questions.

• Bewertet am 30.5.2018
Sr. Systems Business Analyst
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.6.2019

"Great Tool for Event builders and planners!"

Kommentare: 1. Resolve potential last minute issues that may arise onsite
2. Staff has been very productive and prepared to manage attendees
3. Provide enough metrics for admins
4. Easy to adopt by non-technical users

Vorteile: 1. Interactive Features with Crowdcompass that customize the user experiences and engagement in an effective way.
It has really helped us with onsite preparedness.
2. Cloning events or creating templates to re-use and make adjustments that saves time
3. CRM integration options have allowed us to have 360 degree customer view across CRM and Cvent.
We have also used SSO to link our existing users account at registration websites.
4. Flex events
5. Ability to integrate with supplier network and survey tools

Nachteile: 1.Ways to manage field permissions for users/roles (edit/delete/update)
2.Enforce field validations on account/organization level so that we can maintain data integrity and event planners cannot customize anything and everything at event level
3. 2 way sync through standard integration is not dynamic for custom fields
4. If salesforce has person account enabled, not business account, cvent has no way to accommodate that on contact level during integration.
5. API limit of 10000 is very less for large events

• Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Sharna P.
Program Director
Architektur & Planung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2020

"Cvent - Life saver for conference registration"

Kommentare: We use Cvent as the main platform for our 3000+ person annual conference as well as a handful of smaller conferences and events that range from 15-150 people. For our annual conference we use ALL the Cvent functions from Abstract Management to curate our sessions, registration types, registration paths, admission items, optional items, fees, speakers, exhibitors, credits - Cvent has it, we use it! And it has all helped eliminate double handling of work, it's streamlined our processes and given us more time to perfect other areas of our conference we otherwise wouldn't have time to focus on. We only have a small team of 12 in our office and more than half of us have Cvent log ins. Others in our office and on our board of directors have access to reporting in portals so that they can track how our numbers are looking.

Vorteile: * Accommodates our very complex registration setup with different reg types/fees/packages
* Allows us to have a very robust 3 day schedule of over 100 tours and sessions
* Integrates directly into our app (Crowd Compass) and onsite Solutions (OnArrival)
* Badge & Certificate printing directly from the site

Nachteile: * Loading credits in the system is the bane of my existence, such a simple task is so tedious and I feel it could easily be fixed by their developers.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2020
Layton R.
COO
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2018

"Big, robust, and clunky"

Kommentare: I have a love/hate relationship with Cvent. I've used several other event management tools, and can say that Cvent is the most complete of any I've tried. It is a purpose built software that serves its purpose well. However, it can be difficult to use.

Vorteile: There are some really nice tracking features. Unlike many other event management tools, Cvent seems to be more contact based vs. event based. This means that you can track the same people more easily through a series of events, email, and participation history. It is very robust. If you know what you are doing, you can set up an event registration with any combination of options (sessions, various attendee types and registration paths within the same event).

Nachteile: If you need a simple but stylish event registration, Cvent is not for you (but the price probably already told you that). They obviously recognize that the Standard registration is way to complex for the casual user and the end user interface (the person registering) looks like it was built a decade ago. To address this, Cvent has rolled out "Express" and "Flex" registration to try to simplify the process. In my opinion, these products are awful. They have tried to dumb down the software and make everything drag and drop that it is very difficult to use effectively. There is very little ability to customize the look and feel of event webpages, forms, and emails in this new system.

von Cvent an 1.4.2019

Hello Layton,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Cvent. We're sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with Flex and have shared your feedback with our product team. Your feedback is invaluable as we are always looking for ways to improve our current offerings.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions or need any assistance.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Megan H.
Account Manager
Eventservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2020

"Cvent Review"

Kommentare: I really enjoy Cvent. I have used it quite a bit and learned a lot of the great features. I think it is easy to use and I enjoy using it.

Vorteile: I like how Cvent Flex is so easy to use and so customizable.

Nachteile: I wish Cvent would be a little more user friendly for incentive travel trip registrations and not just conferences, trade shows, etc.

• Bewertet am 11.3.2020
Rachel J.
Field Marketing Manager

"TraceGains Cvent Review"

Kommentare: We were trying to automate the events, emails communication as well as build a sleek, intuitive site to impress customers. We accomplished this with registration and the app. It helped cut down on back and forth communication and allowed us look professional for our attendees.

Vorteile: I liked that the registration site was pretty intuitive to build and it integrated seamlessly with the CrowdCompass app. The customer support is amazing too!

Nachteile: Some of the functionality wasn't fully implemented when we bought it, so it was unfortunate to have to work around that. Also, some of the email functions don't work on different browsers.

Gabriela R.
Assistant Director
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.9.2019

"Cvent Makes Work Easy"

Kommentare: Saves our department time and money when planning our events

Vorteile: Simplicity and intuitiveness of the software

Nachteile: The app is not compatible with my Android device

• Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Beth C.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2020

"Complicated System with Missing Functionality"

Kommentare: Overall, I have been very disappointed in the service. Not easy to learn and Cvent should not have released a new version with very basic and essential capabilities missing.

Vorteile: Cvent is nice in that it has thought of many of the different scenarios planners need to communicate, offer registration for and track for each event. The integrated credit card processing makes handling the financial aspect of meetings much easier.

Nachteile: This software is extremely difficult to learn and use. Cvent is also switching from a legacy system to a new one. If you use the legacy system, not only are you wasting your time learning a system that will be eliminated, but your events will disappear after the change as they can't be transferred. Yet the new system is missing very essential functionality making its use very limited. None of this was clearly communicated during the sales process. The app feature is very overpriced and extremely limited in its capabilities. Also, the system is not a full life-cycle system. There are no features to help centralize the actual planning of the event - it does have RFP and budgeting features, as well as registration, but completely ignores room set, a/v programming, etc. Doesn't eliminate having other documents and spreadsheets outside of the system for organizing events. So, I would not consider it an "event management" system.

• Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Laura A.
Marketing Manager
Unterhaltung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

"Amazing!"

Kommentare: Amazing!

Vorteile: I felt more confident after 3 months of using Cvent than in 3 years of using our previous platform. The onboarding was extremely thorough and it was a great experience for our team. Flex is a great addition to the product - super easy to use and aesthetically pleasing.

Nachteile: I wish CrowdCompass was a bit more customizable, but overall its still a fantastic product.

Gladys W.
Executive Assistant to the CEO
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2018

"Be prepared for a 180 degree experience with Cvent's Event Management solution. "

Kommentare: Cvent's event management software saves countless man hours and potential marketing costs.

Vorteile: Cvent's Event Management solution truly automates your meetings & events marketing, registration and check-in processes. Upload your attendees with from an Excel or CSV file. Create and send save the date, registration open, reminder emails and practically anything else you can think of to effectively market your meetings & events. Check your registration numbers at-a-glance. Run reports to see who registered, who didn't, and even who is possibly thinking about it with the abandoned registrations feature. My favorite tool is OnArrival (event check-in). Put those days behind you of paper tickets, attendee checklists, and long lines & chaos at the registration table. Upon arrival, your attendees check-in on an iPad, or you can scan them with a mobile device, and look cutting edge while doing it!!!

Nachteile: I would say that Cvent's Event Management platform, like any other tech platform, has a learning curve a moderate one. Setting up my first event was challenging even with training. To my surprise, setting up my second event was even more challenging. Partly because I challenged myself to create vs. copy (feature) my second event from scratch. Due to the platform's many, and I do mean many, features and functionality, I found it difficult to remember all the steps (menu navigation) to create an event. Undeterred, I contacted Cvent's Customer Support (really Customer Care as they go the mile for you) to help me create my second event. For the second time around, I worked smarter and documented all the steps. I can honestly say, it's been smooth sailing ever since! If I run into a snag or have a question, I contact Customer Support or look to my Cvent Community for help. There are many meetings & events solutions out there, but it's hard to beat one of the first and best to market! Stop searching and give Cvent a try.

• Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Lindsay J.
Event Coordinator
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2019

"Cven Event Management Review "

Kommentare: We finally have a program where attendees can look over a webpage with all event info and register easily, so our attendee experience has definitely improved. We are also able to send auto follow up emails to all registered attendees allowing us to send registration confirmations, event reminders, cancellations, etc. which has allowed the planners to free up time to focus on executing the event itself rather than sending emails individually to each attendee. The reports also allow us to communicate registrations to our sales staff efficiently so they are aware at all times who is registered as they promote our events.

Vorteile: I have been using Cvent for over 2 years now and would recommend it to any company that is looking for a platform to manage events. We utilize it for event webpages, capturing attendee info, reporting, lead scoring for those that attend or participate at our events, OnArrival check in and the supplier network to source venues. There are many more functions of the program that can cater to your company needs and they continue to integrate with additional companies to help in having everything you need within 1 system. Cvent also released a new version of their program called FLEX which allows planners to design their own webages without being knowledged in HTML which has been a lifesaver!

Nachteile: I think because there are so many ways you can use the software, it takes a little time to figure out what exact configurations you need. It has been a trial and error in creating our events initially, but I think we are finally at a place where our team feels comfortable and confident with the platform and how we set up our events.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Stephanie C.
Rewards & Recognition Manager
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2018

"Robust tool for sending out RFPs, creating and managing event registrations, and proving ROI."

Vorteile: The RFP tool has made life so much easier when sourcing hotel and putting together proposals. Before cvent all of this was manual, now it is automated and you can review each hotel in one place before you source them. For the event management tool, there are just so many features and widgets that you can use for your events. If booking hotels the registration form can integrate with passkey so the attendee can reserve a room right away. It also integrates with our GDS to our air team has the most up to date requests in their system.
The On Arrival suite and the Crowd Compass app are huge time savers for large events. We used the On Arrival suite to check in attendees at a recent event, print their name badges, and confirm their optional activities all in one place and on average it took less than 5 minutes to do all of this. The Crowd Compass app was easy to set up and customize for each event and really streamlined the onsite process for our planners and attendees. I have used the app for a conference I attended as well as for events that I planned. Instead of printing out hundreds of pages (schedules, maps, surveys, so on...) for each person Crowd Compass houses everything an attendee needs. You can upload the event agenda, map of the conference center, you can send notifications about room changes or special pop up events, take real time polls/surveys, and network with the other event attendees through the app.

Nachteile: It is difficult to navigate and not very intuitive, I frequently find myself searching for the field I need or calling support because I have an issue I can't solve...and I have used the event management tool for over 3 years now, on a regular basis too! The travel module does not integrate well with the rest of the event management models. I am hoping that Flex will solve some of the issues but that will not be completed until Oct. 2018. Reporting is confusing, they offer so many report options which is great but finding the correct report is a challenge. You can create a custom report but again the types you choose from are not intuitive. For example, I recently had to create an air actual report so I chose the report type air actual; however with that report type certain features like airline and the record locator are not available (those fields seem kind of important when pulling a report about flight). I have to select the report type, air actual details, in order for those fields to show.

• Bewertet am 15.6.2018
Emma B.
Sr. Marketing Communications Specialist
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2017

"Best in Class Solution - Backed by the Best in Class Team"

Kommentare: I inherited our Cvent account when I began at my job nearly 7 years ago and couldn't be more pleased with how much our partnership with them has grown. Through the years they continue to be searching for how to be better, more innovative, always on the look out for the next new thing; all while continuing to keep the focus of the customer top of mind. I am part of the Cvent Advocates program, spoke at the past 3 annual events, presented on dozens of webinars and fostered real friendships with the employees. Cvent feels like an extension of my team, rather than a product or service that we use. I couldn't imagine using a different partner, every so often we have done our due diligence and nothing holds a candle to what Cvent has to offer. If you are willing to put in a little bit of effort, Cvent and its team will match you tenfold and do everything in their power to help make you and your event a success. Thank you, Cvent, for making my job easier.

Vorteile: It continues to evolve, they don't just make an update and leave it sit for the next big update. Continuous evolution of the product makes it extremely user friendly and offer solutions to issues you didn't even know could be fixed.

Nachteile: There are parts of the software that do not do everything we would like; some customization and functionality. However, I am able to share my feedback directly with the team and more often than not, within a given amount of time they have placed that item on the road map and it's completed.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2017
Sarahemily L.
Manager of Conferences and Trainings
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2016

"CVent is both the most unique and innovative option for all your planning needs"

Kommentare: Cvent is an incredible platform that, when utilized to its fullest, is a planner's dream. It is possible that you can use it for every step of your planning process starting with venue choice, through budgeting and marketing, and ending with full reporting and broadcasting. It also has multiple platforms built into it that allow your meetings to run smoothly. These include web applications for attendees, quick registration tools, and various ways to track your progress along the way. They also provide integration with their own tools as well as some tools your company/organization may already be using.
Throughout the entire process, CVent provides excellent customer support with check-ins that meet your needs/desires. If you'd like them to check in they will and they will also frequently review your account to find ways in which you can better utilize their assistance and products! If you'd rather have a hands-off approach, they're fine with that too.

Vorteile: I appreciate the many tools that exist within the Cvent system. It's truly remarkable that CVent can help you plan and successfully execute every moment from the first step onwards. They seem to have thought of everything!

Nachteile: I have found that since they are often attempting to 'do it all', the reporting options through Cvent can often be very cumbersome and leave you sifting through too many options. However, please keep in mind that, if you are lost, they will help!

• Bewertet am 7.12.2016
Max M.
Digital Projects
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2017

"Full Featured Software To Run Events From Start To Finish"

Kommentare: CVENT is great for running single or reoccurring events. If you have a lot of the same people coming, the system can remember them to make the process easier depending on how much personal info you collect. If you use other CVENT software, most of it can be linked to make it even easier to make everything seamless from event apps to on site check ins. Some admin items can be hard to find even after using it for a while because of the logic they use to choose what items are under what headings but not a huge issue. If you are using the software to host your event site, it's best if you can code it all because working with their design and coding team can be frustrating. Customer support is very quick to respond and resolve issues but make sure you contact your account manager and general support just in case your account manager is unavailable at the time.

Vorteile: The integration start to finish can cover anything you need for an event. The software is very robust to allow you to customize for almost any scenario. Registration options are very good for multiple registrations and easy to modify or switch. Customer service is very helpful when you need it.

Nachteile: Along with the robustness of the software, certain quirks come with it. Some events have a lot of repetitive tasks you have to complete to get it all working properly and some items are hard to find.

• Bewertet am 22.2.2017
Registration Coordinator
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2018

"Overall, Cvent has been a great tool for our team and I can't imagine our jobs without it."

Kommentare: hours of time saved, real-time data upkeep, travel integration, etc.

Vorteile: The Cvent software is a data gold mine. The days of manually updating/manipulating spreadsheets are long gone and it can all be done simultaneously in Cvent. It has saved our team hundreds of hours of work.

Nachteile: One of the things I like least about Cvent is their pricing structure. There are so many features that our team would love to implement to take our events to the next level (Passkey, OnArrival, etc.) but we often struggle with convincing the budget keepers the cost is worth it. For instance, our team is completely on board with OnArrival, but stakeholders question the thousands of dollars it will cost when we can continue to pre-print tags before the event.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Cvent! We appreciate your candid feedback and have shared it with our product team. Your feedback is invaluable as we are always looking for ways to improve our current offerings.

We¿d also like to tell you more about our loyalty program, Cvent Celebrity. As a Celebrity, you¿ll have opportunities to take part in beta testing, be the first to know about new Cvent products and events, learn best practices, and earn cool rewards! To learn more about Cvent Celebrity and to join, visit http://bit.ly/2IuDlXh

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any questions or need any assistance!

Public Events Coordinator
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2018

"Cvent is a great tool for doing lots of different events"

Kommentare: We as a company get a lot of benefit out of this product. It is easy to use and to keep track of lists. Registration is a breeze once set up and it is very easy to collect data and payment. The customer service is great and they are very helpful and responsive.

Vorteile: Cvent is a great tool when you have lots of small events that need different lists to manage. It makes creating new events from a template very easy and painless. The user interface is very clean and they continually update it to make it better. The reporting features are robust and very easy to use. The customer service are is very responsive and they are very thorough about their follow up.

Nachteile: I would love easier features when it comes to customizing the event pages. Something like the Squarespace editor for the actual event sites would make it much easier to see what we are creating instead of relying heavily on HTML skills.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Cvent! We take great pride in our client support services and are happy to hear they've been a valuable resource for you.

Katherine O.
Electronic Communications Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 9.6.2018

"The Best Customer Service Meets Great Event Tech"

Kommentare: The ability to scale an event management solution across our large, enterprise program was a huge win for my team!

Vorteile: Cvent's event management solution has plenty of flexible features that make logistics including registration and session tracking a breeze for busy event planners. Plus, the customer service is second to none. (Seriously, one call to their support line will transform the way that you think about help & support lines.)

Nachteile: It can take a while to learn the ropes and feel comfortable navigating across the platform. That said, after you get the hang of it, using the event management tool will be like second nature.

Hello Katherine,

• Bewertet am 9.6.2018
Carl L.
COO
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2016

"CVENT Integrated our Events, Communication and Association Management"

Kommentare: We are a multi-client firm that focuses on non-profit association management. Most association management systems have very limited event and communication platforms for the complex clients we have. We focused on getting every client on CVENT for communications and all of our events. This has been great to go into one login and system to manage all clients. We then focused on using CVENT as our association management system utilizing the members only section that can be created and tracking and managing CE's. CVENT has been great for us because everything is housed all together and the integrations are terrific. We can put our clients on CVENT whether they have a small or large budget. When looking at the cost compared to other systems the pricing was comparable, but we were impressed with the options of customer service, online resources and in-person support that are available. I truly see the advances CVENT making that it will be considered a large player in the association management system arena.

Vorteile: Ability to manage very simple and complex events. Integration of events, communication and association management systems.
Client success manager that is assigned to your account is great to navigate best practices.

Nachteile: Would like to see embedded video on e-Marketing platform.

• Bewertet am 21.12.2016
Marissa W.
Registration Solutions Analyst
  • Bewertet am 13.7.2016

"Cvent Rocks!"

Kommentare: I like Cvent and I think once they release the new responsive decision and advanced reporting it will be even more phenomenal of a company!

Vorteile: I like that the software is easy to navigate and has a great customer support community in situations where I can't find what I am looking for. I do not often have to reach out to speak to anyone because the information is so readily available for any one to review on their own.

Nachteile: I wish there was more flexibility for airport arrival and departure fields and the ability to turn of the yes/no toggle buttons at the top of the travel pages while in step mode. While there are easy enough work arounds for either issue, I find it is a constant complaint from most clients that we can not change this. However I understand these issues will be addressed with the updates that are coming down the pipeline!

• Bewertet am 13.7.2016
Shawn C.
Manager, Events
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2018

"Transformed our organization's event management experience."

Kommentare: Saves so much time (and stress). Allows our organization to host more events without having to increase staffing. We are far better able to communicate with our members and get real time feedback on every aspect of our meetings and conferences. They are very happy with the end user experience (i.e. registration).

Vorteile: It's the total package. From sourcing venues, RFPs, budgeting, marketing, communications, contact management, surveying, event management, graphic design, travel, seating, hotel blocks, you name it, it does it , and does it well. Cvent knows how many hats event planners wear and is with you every step of the way .The icing on the cake is the 24/7 customer support. Competent, professional and free help is always a call or email away. You are in a panic at 3am because you are having trouble figuring something out? Cvent support is there to save the day (I know this because I've been there, done that!).

Nachteile: It is an investment but the ROI is definitely there. If I had to nitpick, sometimes the HTML editor can be finicky but customer support is there to get it sorted.

• Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Jillianna R.
Tech lead and developer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"Cvent is the most event management product out there. "

Vorteile: The software is so customizable. It will fit any events needs from inception to post event follow up. With the new interface Flex, it’s better than ever. It is mobile ready with responsive design and customizable event pages to create professional looking website that rival Wix and Squarespace.
And definitely take advantage of the onsite solutions as well as the mobile event apps.

Nachteile: It’s expensive, but you really get what you pay for. It’s the best solution out there. You’ll save money elsewhere, but you’ll be compensation the integrity of your event.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Strategic Meeting Management System Administrator
Finanzdienstleistungen

"Quite the experience "

Kommentare: Holds all of our event data and contact information in one platform- easy to refer back to keep branding and expectations consistent

Vorteile: I like that you have the ability to use this software as an all-encompassing platform - for contact history, event registration and tracking, reporting and data collecting, and survey collection and feedback for next event

Nachteile: I think that the additional features are starting to have fees attached to them, rather than just a perk for being a current Cvent account holder - which is costly as it is

Kim S.
Event Coordinator
Eventservice, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2018

"Cvent has made a lot of what we do as Event Planners easier. "

Kommentare: The ability to print name badges on site and have the app interact directly with the website, pushing information live to both.

Vorteile: I like the ability to print name badges on site. Also the updated website building module in Abstract Management made our submission process a lot easier and more fun. CrowdCompass is a great app. I am looking forward to the FLEX update.

Nachteile: Abstract Management still doesn't have the ability to push through sessions to Event Management. The website building capabilities in Event Management are not great - they look like 90s templates. I know that Cvent is changing this to be more like Abstract with FLEX. CrowdCompass' map does not have the ability to give a user directions to where they need to go. Event-In-A-Box, while great for probably most use cases, included materials we did not need.

von Cvent an 4.5.2018

Hi Kim,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using Cvent's Event Management solution. We are happy to hear that our product has made your life as a planner easier! We also want to thank you for being a Cvent Advocate and appreciate your engagement in that program! Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or need assistance with anything!

• Bewertet am 23.4.2018
Ted S.
Membership Information Systems Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2018

"Best event program on the market right now. We use it for all of our companies events."

Vorteile: Cvent allows you to control all aspects of your event, including registration, email marketing, and billing. It even allows for integration between many CRMs. Our company uses Weblink as our CRM and it integrates perfectly together

Nachteile: Most of their options for events is a la carte pricing. So sometimes you may not be able to fully utilize what Cvent has to offer due to budgetary constraints.

Hi Ted,