Prevail Case Management System Erfahrungen

Über Prevail Case Management System

Rechtsfall-Management-Software für Kanzleien sämtlicher Größen und Rechtsgebiete. Prevail hilft dir, mehr Fälle in kürzerer Zeit zu bearbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über Prevail Case Management System

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Prevail Case Management System bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Freddy S.
Freddy S.
Shareholder in USA
Anwaltskanzlei

I was introduced to Prevail at the first law firm I worked at and I immediately saw its potential.

The customization, customer service, ease of use. Pretty much everything in the software can be customized. If you get really fancy with it you can update a status that triggers tasks to multiple people, with deadlines attached, documents printed will all relevant data in it.

Two limitations to be aware of, you need a TWAIN compliant scanner, I use Fujitsu and love it. This will allow you to scan directly into the matter which you are working in. The second limitation is that in order to attach emails directly from Outlook into Prevail you must have 32 bit office installed. You can ave a 64 bit system, which we do, but Office needs to be 32 bits

Alise K.
sole practitioner in USA

Excellent system for Social Security case management

Kommentare: I used to hate having to cut and paste my emails. Now it's entered automatically when I initiate an email from within Prevail. And I can quickly add emails using the Preval add-in that is loaded onto Outlook. This was a huge timesaver when it was added to Prevail. This is just one example of Prevail's usefulness. I have a whole library of documents that I have created to use with the program, and I continue to create new letters and forms as needed. And through my annual support contract, Prevail will create custom reports for me, upon request. As the practice changes over time, my need to create reports also changes. Customer support, Technical support and Training departments are all responsive and available.

Prevail enables complete case management. I use their cloud desktop option, which involves another company, Airdesk, but together I am able to work anywhere. I have been with Prevail since 1994, upgrading as they put out new versions. Along with Airdesk and my word processor, the only other software I need is my accounting software. Prevail is easy to use, with all the information you need right there on the screen. Over the years, as the program was improved and made more complex, some training hours were required, but I never found that to be cumbersome. I actually enjoy learning new features as they are implemented as they make me more productive.

Every program can always be improved, and I let them know whenever I find anything that needs fixing or improving. I have no major dislikes with Prevail-it does everything I want it to do, including an interface with Outlook email and text messages.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks, Alise! We're so happy to have you as a member of our Prevail family.

Stefanie Y.
Stefanie Y.
Paralegal in USA

Glad we switched

Kommentare: Everything is so manual, there is no automation to the system. We ultimately ended up switching software programs and I'm much happier.

Not much at all. I guess to some the basic layout and overly "vanilla" look could be useful to those who aren't used to more. But, I wasn't a fan.

Navigation within the program isn't the best. It seems very out-dated. It does keep things organized, but you have to constantly go back and forth between sections. I wish it was just an overall more seamless look to it.

letztes Jahr

Stefanie, my apologies, but I haven't seen this review until now. I'm surprised by your input, as it doesn't really apply to Prevail. We pride ourselves in the fact that Prevail is highly automated, and that moving back and forth between sections is not necessary. Could it be that your firm was on an older version of Prevail? I wish I had seen your review sooner - I would have replied then. Clearly, that wouldn't have changed anything - you had already switched over to another program. I'm sorry you were not satisfied.

Jeanine L.
paralegal in USA

Prevail Case Management System

Kommentare: Calendar information is detailed and easy to read for efficient client processing. Locating a client within the database is easy as well. the integrated billing system is a breeze to work with and makes billing quick and detailed. Internal messaging makes contacting remote employees easy as well.

I like that calendaring system that lets you set up appointments for multiple associates. The client information system is very thorough and includes specific information related to a client's individual case. It also lets you print out current cases by genre of case ( ex. Estate planning, Criminal, Social Security..etc.) so that you can keep your client base up to date. Billable hours can be inputted for each specific client as well, and printed so billing is efficient and easy. There is also an internal messaging system within the Prevail software which allows you to send messages to designated employees located in the Prevail database.

More often then not when trying to schedule appointments if you mistype the date or time or wish to change them to a more specific time, it sometimes gives you an error and you have to back out and restart inputting that appointment from the beginning.

Antwort von Practice Technology

Thank you, Jeanine! We're glad you're loving your Prevail! Of course, the issues you described with the calendar will be shared with our developers. UPDATE: It was pointed out to me that you're on Prevail6. The problem you're experiencing has been fixed in the more recent versions of the program.

Eric O.
Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Prevail is a great tool for PI cases

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall we have had a good experience. Customer support is top notch and quick.

Prevail makes it incredibly easy to manage personal injury cases. With separate tabs for medical billing, records, injuries, negotiation, and document storage, it means less time spent looking for information and getting things done within the system.

It takes a lot of customization to use with general civil and business litigation, and sometimes the time entry forms and document categories are inflexible and require significant tweaking to work fluidly for litigation matters. It is also critical to train your employees on how to use document categories under the history tab in order to fluidly move between pleadings, discovery, correspondence, etc. In other words, Prevail does not have separate folders for filings, you have to manually select categories to view certain documents or it can become rather difficult to pinpoint certain documents.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Eric! We appreciate your feedback. The "cons" you've listed will be brought to the attention of the people who can make the appropriate changes, if possible.

Danielle N.
Office Manager/Administrator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!!! Prevail is the Best...love coming to work each day b/c of prevail

The entire system is a Pro for me!!!! I enjoy learning and exploring the system and it makes it so much better having the wonderful staff that you have. Customer support representatives are the BEST!!!! Because of them, I found this system very interesting and user friendly.

I do not like that you cannot print Sticky notes or complete the sticky note and keep it in the history of the claim. There are times that a sticky note is completed but we cannot delete documentation of a client file. Also, I find that the Notes tab is useless. Everything you want or need is in the history tab and can be sorted for whatever you are looking for.

Antwort von Practice Technology

Hi Danielle! Be sure you're not using Sticky Notes for tasks. They should never be used for something that needs to be done. They should be used to call attention to something. For instance, use a Sticky Note to let everyone know you need a correct phone number on a case, but set a task to get that phone number. Then, when the task is completed, it'll be noted to the history. If you want to use a Sticky, then make a note before it's completed, you can create a history category, "Sticky Notes", and copy and paste the info into a history entry, then delete the Sticky Note. As for the Notes tab, I rarely use it, but our clients who were used to having a Notes tab in an older version of Prevail, really missed it when they upgraded. For them, we added it back in. Robin

C jane J.
Disability Representtive in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Must have for SS disability work.

Kommentare: The scale won't work. I am extremely likely to recommend and have recommended many times. Prevail software has allowed me to scale up my business without adding staff. Keeps me organized and saves me money. Helps me win cases by adapting to my work flow and making sure I never miss a deadline.

Keeps me totally organized. Using Prevail case management software has allowed me to triple my case load without adding staff. It has paid for itself many times over. The training is excellent and the annual fee is more than reasonable given the high quality of the tech support. I always get a real person on the phone who understands the software and is extremely knowledgeable about the disability business. They give me solutions that are better than what I ask for because they've seen so many different business models. The Prevail staff are continually upgrading and improving the product so it just gets better and better, but the upgrades never interfere with business. They make the upgrades seamless and work with my schedule. I cannot say enough good things about Prevail.

Antwort von Practice Technology

What a great review! Thank you, Jane!

Tracy S.
Paralegal/Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have been using Prevail for about 5 years now. What a difference it makes in your practice!

Kommentare: I think the greatest benefit of this product is that you can handle many more cases with it than without it, thereby making your investment in the product nominal. Also, it is so user friendly that anyone can learn to use it very quickly.

Very user friendly and very functional. Even the most inexperienced can learn to use Prevail very quickly. We are able to handle many more cases than we did without Prevail. I really like the document merge feature as we use a lot of form letters. The intake questionnaire is great as well. We can all be on top of our game on every case because it is easy to see where we are on a case. Love the process tab too because we can set lists (autofill) or steps and each serves its purpose for different types of cases. Prevail tech support is fantastic! They are responsive, friendly, understanding, and very helpful-well worth the yearly contract fee.

There are a few glitches here and there and it crashes sometimes, but for the most part we are very happy using Prevail.

Antwort von Practice Technology

Hi Tracy! Be sure to contact tech support if you're having any issues.

Bruce N.
Attorney - Of Counsel in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overall, my experience with Prevail has been positive.

Kommentare: This is our legal practice software. It benefits us in the management of our case load, document assembly, calendar and related functions.

I like the ease of navigating between screens, being able to keep multiple windows open and switching back and forth without losing data, and the formatting of the various screens. I also like the document assembly which works quite well.

I do not like the duplication of contacts in the Rolodex -- once entered the contact is there forever it seems. This causes a reduction in the speed of searches and can also result in errors if you select a duplicate contact that is old and outdated.

Antwort von Practice Technology

Hello, Bruce! Contacts should never be entered more than once in Prevail. The Rolodex is designed so that you can enter a contact once, then attach that contact to as many matters as you'd like. If you'd like more details, please give our Training Dept. a call: 407-228-4400, Option 1, 2 Thanks! Robin Ventura

Kim C.
System Administrator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best feature is their Customer Service!

Kommentare: I have been using the Prevail Case Management System now for 16 years and I would never switch! The best feature is their customer service! Everyone at Prevail Case Management is very helpful and friendly no matter how frustrated you are! Having great customer service means the most when using a database program to me because you are then assured that they will help you to fix the issue you are having or suggest better/more efficient ways to achieve what you are trying to do. I feel the database itself is very user friendly with a little bit of training, and the training is also very friendly and knowledgeable. I would, have and will continue to recommend Prevail Case Management to anyone looking for a database that is user easily learned and supported by great people!

Customer Service User Friendly Easily learned Great training Very efficient

Really can't think of any!

Antwort von Practice Technology

Kim, thank you so much. I'll be sure to pass this on to our Tech Support team. They'll appreciate it!

Gaye V.

great case management

Kommentare: I have used prevail for around 10 years. We just did an update from 6 to 8. I thought 6 was great, but 8 wow - love it.

The tech support team is great. Very nice, and polite. I also like that it merges information into letters, so I'm not typing the same information of 10 different letters. Prevail also lets you create emails and saves it to the correct client case. Prevail also gives you reminders when something is due, most important it gives notice on statutes.

When I try to print certain things - example printing medical page, it does not print on one page.

Antwort von Practice Technology

Thank you, Gaye! Our tech support team is the best! Let's take a look at the medical page you're merging, and see why you're not getting a single page. Call us so we can help! Happy Holidays, and thanks for the review! Robin Ventura Prevail Sales

David K.
Owner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Prevail Case Management System

Kommentare: Our practice is limited to representing Social Security disability claimants. Our caseload is significant This system has never crashed despite seven licenses. It is an excellent gateway towards a 'paperless 'office. It is also accessible when using a Remote Desktop Program allowing you to modem into your server and database when away from the office. The program comes with very good 'form' templates that are adaptable and can be modified to suit your particular preferences. The program's flexibility for example, allowing the practitioner to modify its forms and to create one's own forms is an extremely attractive feature .
The statue, task tickler, etc., are excellent. This program allows you to determine the status and posture of any case within seconds. The database search engine is extremely fast when calling up a claimant's case. The program can quickly print out reports on caseload and the posture of cases individually and by groups. It works well with Dragon speech and your word processing program.
The training we received required some time and is paced according to your schedule. Learning to navigate through the program to maximize its capabilities is worthwhile and somewhat intuitive but does take some time. My staff is always stumbling upon something new and useful within the program. Switching over to Prevail requires a commitment to take the time to input all your client data. Once a medical provider's information or any Rolodex type of information is entered, it does not have to be entered again and can be attached to any claim. If one wants to search the database for certain medications or medical devices for participation in any class actions, that information is available nearly instantly. Before purchasing Prevail I investigated other similar software companies and products tailored to the nature of my practice. Since our office began using Prevail, our attorney and staff efficiency has increased significantly. Just in terms of increased efficiency and time management, the program pays for itself over and over again My anxiety level has likewise decreased- it is very hard to miss a deadline. I give it FIVE stars.

Sharmine P.
Attorney & Owner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

WE have been using PREVAIL7 for 4 yrs. It is worthwhile investment. Tech support is amazing.

Kommentare: We are able to take on and track more cases. It works for WC and VA cases too.

I like the new features on PREVAIL 8. The ease of using the email feature. The login in screen is easy on the eyes.

1) Tech support is great ( always capable and willing to resolve issues) but hours are limited to 9 to 5. Most attorneys work late into the evening and weekends, it would be nice to get some help/tech support after 5PM. Maybe one late night in a work week of tech support. 2) They need to add more tabs for SSA clients like prior filings, height, weight, dominant hand, marital status, eligible AUX. These are all questions on the SSA app. If these are added I missed it. 3) I find Process Builder to be overly complicated and cumbersome to use. I just want a check off box not endless process steps and clicking around.

Lindsay W.
Social Security Case Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I've been a Prevail user for almost 2 years now, and enjoy the program.

I'm happy with the set-up. It is easy to navigate, and Prevail 8 has a lot of new features that make certain tasks easier to complete. I also love that the program syncs up with Outlook now!

With all of the new features, I've noticed the program has a "lag" now. Also, I don't like that you can't generate multiple documents at a time, such as medical records requests (which is a feature that is available in a different program I've used in another office). Also, when a document is being scanned into the system, the rest of the program is unavailable to use until the scanning process is finished (which we used to be able to do in Prevail 6). There are still some things that could use tweaking..

Antwort von Practice Technology

Hi Lindsay. Thanks for your review. Prevail can actually merge multiple medical records requests at one time, using the Merge Across Related feature. Not only will it merge multiple medical requests to different providers, but each document can set its own time and cost value on the ledger, plus a follow up task as well.

Brenda B.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Prevail is a pretty well-rounded program-has some key features that other programs don't have.

Kommentare: Client tracking software-keeps track of deadlines, history of case, etc.

Statute warning list is key. History/notes tabs are extremely important/useful. Message list & task list are also very important. Messaging within prevail is very useful. Sticky notes are really helpful as well.

Prevail is missing important client information boxes on matter page, such as mother's maiden name, place of birth, etc. This is info that needs to be readily available/easy to find for SSD clients, but no designated spot for this info. Also, generating custom reports is a feature that is needed. Ease of use/customizing personalized settings is not user friendly, could definitely use some work.

Antwort von Practice Technology

Hello Brenda. Your suggestions have been passed on to our development team. If you'd like to be more specific, please email me at rventura@prevail.net. Thank you!

Cindy O.

Great legal database program

Kommentare: A few months ago I was starting my own practice as a solo practitioner. I have used Prevail in the past, and was familiar with the program. I have also worked with other programs in the past, and I checked out a few other programs, but they weren't as flexible as Prevail. Even though I was on a budget, the expense of investing in Prevail has already more than made up for itself in the ability that I have to track my clients' needs because of Prevail. I am able to keep track of each client's providers and referral sources and merge documents with great ease to send to clients or providers. I love this program and highly recommend it to anyone who is running a small to medium sized practice.

Ease of use and ability to keep track of all of the information that I need to associate with each client. I also love the immediate support that is available to users.

I don't see any down side to the program.

Jennifer B.
Senior Legal Case Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Prevail has allowed our firm to stay up-to-date with our cases and, for that, we love it!

Kommentare: The instant access to view our files and keep up with what is going on with each... The merge-doc function is by far the best feature, as well as the rolodex and the capability to run reports.

The merge-doc functionality is awesome! We also like the fact that we have instant access to our cases with all the info on the screens about each case. The rolodex is also a plus, especially being able to see what cases are attached to certain rolodex entries.

Everything in the history gets jumbled up to where it's hard to locate things. Wish there was an option to assign a specific color for each category. Also wish the process was simpler in getting a new report added that we need.

Antwort von Practice Technology

Hi Jennifer, Your concerns are being forwarded to our staff. Thank you for the great review! Robin

Tammy A.
Paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The program is great for keeping track of client files and excellent customer service

Kommentare: The ability to view a client's file at a glance without having to have the paper file.

The ability to keep track of statute dates, creation of specific reports, forms and letters. It is a valuable tool in keeping track of all client files.

Not being able to add more than one follow up task to a Process; not being able to clear an expense balance in the expenses advanced on behalf of a client.

Antwort von Practice Technology

Hi Tammy! Thank you for your review, and good luck in the drawing! You'll be hearing from Sean in Training about clearing advanced expenses. I see that Ginger has emailed Stephen about upgrading to Prevail 8. In Prevail 8, you'll be able to have a process step trigger as many tasks and appointments as you'd like. Thanks again! Robin Ventura

Carmen B.
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome!

Kommentare: I can work on so many client matters throughout the day. Reporting is always available at your finger tips. I use the reporting for many different areas and it is so easy to access these reports.

It is user friendly, easy to access clients, easy to read and go into many areas at a time without having to close out another clients file. It is so easy to navigate through the system.

I have not experienced anything that I do not like. I do wish there were more color schemes that would be easier on the eyes. Some seem to be to bright and others do not show characters well.

Antwort von Practice Technology

Hello Carmen! I set my Prevail to "iMaginary". It's a nice combination of blue and sandy colors. Try it!

Leanne C.
Attorney/Owner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I cant imagine my day without prevail!

Kommentare: Prevail is more than a software it's an amazing company that will be there to help you develop your business. I first purchased prevail in 2013 and the SAME STAFF that helped me then has recently helped me through a business transition nearly 4 years later. I highly doubt that you would have those kind of personal relationships at any other software company. Additionally the software is extremely effective but also easy to learn. We've had no problem training incoming staff quickly with prevail. Prevail helps keep me organized and makes it easy to check in on any deadlines in the office. It makes supervising my staff easier than any other program.
I promise you will love prevail and the company that provides it.

Keeps me organized and its easy to teach to new staff

Samantha L.
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly, efficient, great customer service to help with questions/suggested improvements

Kommentare: Makes case management 100% easier!

Very easy to use. Every action taken is automatically documented in one place. SUPER easy to use. Customer service is extremely helpful, knowledgeable and willing to take the time to work out any issues you may have with the program.

I would like there to be an icon that would attach the photo id to the matter page to make it easier to connect a name with a face.

Antwort von Practice Technology

Hi Samantha. Thanks for reviewing Prevail. In the current version, Prevail 8, you have the ability to attach a photo to a contact. Would you like someone to contact you about the possibility of an upgrade? If so, email me. Robin

Bill Z.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software. Best value for the price. User friendly and support with a smile!

Kommentare: There is no truer statement than garbage in then you get garbage out! The more you use Prevail the more and more awesome Prevail's information you give it helps your cases. Its quick its intuitive and its user friendly. The developer is constantly making it better. We use Prevail daily almost all day and it makes our cases run so smoothly.

Ease of use and how user friendly it is. The learning curve is nearly zero.

I can't think of one except maybe that its not FREE? But that wouldn't be fair would it?

Antwort von Practice Technology

Thank you, Bill, for your kind words. It's great to hear that our clients are happy with Prevail, and with us!

Nancy K.
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been an Executive Assistant for more than 20 years and have used a lot of software in many industries (health care, home care, legal services, etc.). Prevail is very user friendly and the Customer Support is by far the best I have ever worked with. Highly recommend this product and staff.

The software is very user friendly and has a lot of important features useful to a legal file. Love the Reports and drafting new templates in the Document Designer is a great tool as well. Prevail is the perfect software to keep/maintain/edit all legal documents.

I would love to see a Search feature within one file, as opposed to searching all of Prevail, rather, be able to search the History within one particular file -

Janice F.
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My experience has always been amazing.

Kommentare: Reliability and great support. We are able to manage our many different practice areas with one program.

Very user friendly and they are constantly working on updating the software so we are always ahead of our competition. Their customer service team is always top notch.

There really aren't any cons. The only thing I would want is for it to communicate with more outside software such as our fax machine to do automated faxes.

Antwort von Practice Technology

Hi Janice. Thanks for your great review! Your suggestion about integrating with fax machines has been passed on to our developers. Robin

Mary W.

I'm a fan

Kommentare: Since day one I have been happy with this product. The capability of this product paid for itself many times over. It auto populates multiple forms meaning I pay less for secretarial help. It keeps me from missing deadlines, which saves clients and cases. It allows me to find out where my business is coming from so I can appropriately say "thank you". It's very flexible to I can add fields as I need. The staff has always been right there ready to help. I could spend a day extolling the advantages if I wanted to take the time.

It has so many options.

There is a learning curve.