Über TrialWorks

TrialWorks sorgt für die Organisation innerhalb der Kanzlei, indem es die Fallinformationen an einem einzigen Ort aufbewahrt – mit einer einfach zu bedienenden Weberfassung und Dokumentenverwaltung.

Erfahre mehr über TrialWorks

The invoices were hard to view and understand, especially when going back to prior months.

Bewertungen zu TrialWorks

TrialWorks hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 88 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TrialWorks bereits verwendet?

Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Tool; Seamless Integration

Kommentare: TrialWorks enables us to organize and manage our cases in a systematic fashion, while also customizing each case's layout as needed. We love using this program.

TrialWorks works seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook. One of the most important features for us is recording emails relating to a case. It is SO easy to file email correspondence into TrialWorks. It has proven to be extremely helpful.

We have been very satisfied with TrialWorks. If I had to change anything, however, I would make the Billing section/tool more user-friendly.

Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Trialworks: What else do you need?

Kommentare: Since initially implementing the TrialWorks software in my PI practice, I have literally saved myself hundreds if not thousands of hours in paperwork and organization, and thousands of dollars in time and staff. FIrst of all, the support is stellar. You simply call and/or go through the online portal, and in minutes you have someone on the computer who is fixing the problem or addressing your question. Everyone who responds to your inquiry is qualified and knowledgeable in the software and I have never had a situation where they were NOT able to resolve my issue or question within minutes. Seriously....it's that good. Since the software is primarily geared toward a personal injury practice, and with the constant tweaking of the interface based upon user feedback, it pretty much covers most of everything I need in my practice. Scanning of documents into the interface is easy and organized. Moving emails and documents into files is a breeze. The integration with Outlook, Quickbooks, MS Office, MedQuest, and others makes the program incredibly useful in that you barely need to use any other interface during your entire day. Everything can be accessed through TrialWorks. After decades of using the product, I could NEVER go back to simply using desktop folders and Windows for file management. TrialWOrks has made my office practically paperless, and I am very close to being completely paperless. The good news is that you can be as paperless, or papered, as you deem necessary. TrialWorks is light years ahead of the basic organization capabilities of a desktop manager, and with their Cloud-based option, it is now feasible for ANY size firm or budget. I highly recommend it.

The ease of retrieving information and putting information into the interface via Outlook, scanning, etc. Also, the Reminders and Tickler system is a lifesaver.

I'm pretty sure that without a major tutorial and some real time spent on it, I am not getting the most out of the program as I could be. Also, I would love to see a more robust and extensive mobile/tablet application interface.

Kenneth
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Overall good program and great company

Kommentare: i have been a user of Trialworks for over 10 years and overall i am pleased, but feel that there is room for improvement, initially i was introduced to this company at an ATLA convention where i also viewed the products of other companies. The company is well run with people who generally are available to timely respond to issues.
Overall the product is robust and has a lot of features. However, one of my concerns with this company, is that on top of purchasing the product and paying an annual fee, we were never fully trained in the various features of the program. As I recall, we were offered an opportunity to have someone train us, but there was a substantial additional charge for this training. As a result, i do not feel that we are using all of the features that we might benefit from. That being said, if we ask a specific question, we are usually provided with a timely response.
The program is geared to law firms who have a substantial personal injury practice. That being said, i was surprised that there was no way to file photographs in a case file. When i raised this question recently, i was informed that a "button" could be reprogrammed to file photographs. However, the process is not smooth, and involves way to many steps. This needs to be improved - it should be as easy to file a photograph as it is to file an email.
We have been primarily been using the program to file all emails, pleadings and correspondence as well as notes for each case. the program works well for these functions. However, it is not geared for time and billing hourly cases. There is a billing function, which we also recently discovered, but since we were not trained in its use, we have found it difficult to use, and in fact, it appears that having turned an "auto function" on, instead of it only applying to hourly cases, it has been turned on for all cases, which is very annoying. i am not sure if there is a way to turn it off. Certainly there is no intuitive way to tailor it to the appropriate cases. However, i have not tried to see if the company can help with this - so perhaps it can be tailored. we also have, on occasion, had issues with the interface of the program and the underlying outlook/word issues. we used to use their IT person to do our IT work, which resolved the issue, since they were responsible for both their program and IT issues and there was no finger pointing. Recently we are having problems they say are not their problem.

Jessica
Settlement Specialist in USA

Trial Works Trial

Kommentare: I enjoyed learning & working with TW. Pretty user friendly.

Easy to learn & navigate the the system.

It was rather limited in what you can do w/i the system.

Christopher
Member in USA

The Most Comprehensive Case Management System Around

Kommentare: Our firm began using TrialWorks just over seven years ago. We had never utilized a case management system before, so this was a big change for our office. Our transition to a paperless environment was slow at first, but TrialWorks gave us the flexibility to use as little or as much of its functionality as we wanted. What was great about the program was that we were able to move our entire practice'really, everything we do on a daily basis'to this new software at our own pace and still feel like it was instantly a good investment. TW integrates completely with Outlook. So we end up keeping our TrialWorks 'Docket' and still maintain a master calendar on Outlook, along with our own personal calendars. We begin everything for a case in TW: email, pleadings, correspondence, you name it. We have templates for everything through TW. So my form discovery is all in TW and when I need to pull it together, I just hit 'Create New' and it populates it with the defendants' names, etc. We keep all of our contacts in TW and can even attach CVs to a contact entry. TW integrates with QuickBooks, so we can see exactly how much money we have in a case or all of our cases. There are negotiation and settlement calculators as well. All of our depos are stored in TW. There is a screen for liens, so we can keep track of the liens in a case also. Another great feature is the reporting ability. We can assign statuses to our cases and run a million different reports. We also manage all of our new case intake in TW. And while the software itself is powerful, flexible and intuitive, the support of the TrialWorks team is what gives us the utmost confidence that this was the right choice for us. They consistently help us learn new ways to utilize the software, they are constantly upgrading the program'often times with changes that we or other attorneys have suggested'and they are always there to answer even the most mundane questions. Simply put, they listen to their clients and respond to their clients' needs. With the app I can pull up any document, email, contact, etc. on my iPhone or iPad. There is an Android app as well. TW also offers a hosted solution: everything is in the cloud. With that option they provide you with Office 2013, QuickBooks, and other software you might use in your practice. They basically take care of all of you networking.

Like most firms, we have a few business partners that make our practice tick. TrialWorks is at the top of that list. We didn't buy a case management system when we bought TrialWorks. We entered into a long term partnership with a team that is there to help us run an efficient law office.

It could use a facelift so that it is "prettier" but that is basically a superficial criticism.

Nathaniel
Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Practice changing, wonderful, and powerful TrialWorks.

Kommentare: I was introduced to TrialWorks at a 360 Advocacy conference in Denver. I sensed in a heartbeat, this was precisely what I had been looking for to assist in evolution into the Cloud and law practice future. It is the singularly best technology move we have made in all years of practice. I have recommended this case management system to many colleagues since then, and continue with a heartfelt and comfortable enthusiasm to this date. MEGA Team at TrialWorks, there to assist whenever something is needed, and excellent growth tutorial blasts from them along the way. Simply outstanding!

The dependability and ease of use is remarkable. The breadth, depth, appreciation of what it takes to manage and drive a case smoothly over months into years, with many folks to communicate, many things to accomplish correctly and on time, and that same appreciation for the critical reality that time is finite, makes this case management stand well above all others we reviewed. Five years into it we are still learning new tricks, new wonderful shortcuts .... and the only limiter is ourselves. We simply love TrialWorks!

That we underutilize the system, simply due to having other things occupying our lives .... like balance, and home life, and other things TrialWorks does not do .... making good coffee, as just one example.

Diane
Case Management Attorney in USA

Case Management Attorney

Kommentare: The learning curve for this product was steep, but once the basic functionality was understood, it applied throughout the application making each step much easier. Customer support has been outstanding from the sales process through implementation through support ... we've never been left waiting for answers.

What I like best about TW is its flexibility to integrate seamlessly with other applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook. It has strong report-writing capabilities, and allows you to leverage Excel and Word to create dynamic reports that are fully customizable. This has made the data that we are collecting on a daily basis to be very useful for both paralegals and attorneys. While the day-to-day management of case information is critical, the breadth of data we now have insight into is equally critical from a business perspective.

Sometimes it feels like we have to input data multiple times, which can feel duplicative. For example, if I want to tag someone as an expert, the contact information must first appear on the Contact Tab, and then I can link it through the Expert Tab. Similarly, if I'm entering certain critical dates through the Docket Tab, I have to make sure they are entered first through Important Dates rather than through the Docket Tab; otherwise, I have to enter them again.

Antwort von Assembly Software

Good Advice Diane. Thank you!

If 8 bit is your thing, then try it

Multiple users can be working on the same file and it updates automatically.

It's nothing more than an electronic filing cabinet. You cannot work on documents within the software but rather must keep downloading and uploading.

Antwort von Assembly Software

TrialWorks helps to manage all aspects of your case from the granular details of case facts and deadlines to organizing your case files with our robust document management product. Document generation can be completed utilizing templates to pull the critical data entered about your client's case. TrialWorks utilizes Microsoft Word to create documents directly from a wide-range of tabs including correspondence, pleadings, depo and hearing notices to settlement statements. Using the document assembly feature, documents are linked to the appropriate case and tab automatically. Information on our document templates can be found on our blog at www.trialworks.com/blog.

Lisa
Billing Administrator in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Case Management, Tried and True! Your case all in one place.

Kommentare: I've loved it and would use it forever If I could.

I have used TrialWorks for over 20 years. The product is easy to manage and learn and has many quick valuable features to simplify the workflow for law firms.

The only thing I do not like is that dashbards must be created by the company unless you understand SQL. It is a paid service.

Overall a good program

1. saving e-mails to cases 2. global address book 3. sending internal hyperlinks of draft documents to team members. I love that we can all work off the same document so we don't have multiple different versions

when you a docket enter to the calendar the program added the e-mail addresses of every team member and their initials. IT's a small pain to have to review the invitation line to remove duplicates.

Scott
Preident in USA

Indispensable

Kommentare: I have been using for trial works for at least 13 years. [The firm went from three users to one, due to firm downsizing, not dissatisfaction]. I could not imagine my professional life without TW. It keeps me organized, saves a lot of time, and is easy to learn even for a technophobe such as myself. Whenever I have any problem at all -usually due to my own ignorance - it is solved by a TW team member quickly and efficiently.

Ease of use.

Very rarely, the system goes down. I don't think it happens more than once or twice a year, and for very short periods. I do worry that-someday- it will go down on me when I absolutely must use it, such as for a court appearance or such.

Denise
Executive Director in USA

Trialworks Does What It Needs to do

Kommentare: Overall it is a very good product. I would like to see a workflow with documents generated automatically attached to the workflow and I would like to see a way to have a document generate doctors names and dates of service and billing amount automatically. This would have to be done in the code and would greatly help personal injury firms do the medical specials letters/demands. There is no way to code the doctors information in a document at this time.

Easy to use

There is no workflow with attached documentation. There is no way to code doctors names and details in a document.

Simone
Attorney/Founder in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't get along without it!

Kommentare: I started a new law firm in 2014. Having never used a case management software tool, I was astounded by what Trialworks could do for us! Everyone at Trialworks has been helpful and attentive since Day One. I highly recommend to anyone who desires an organized, paperless office.

Organization and search capabilities.

It's a little "clunky" at first.

Karen
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TRIALWORKS is GREAT

Kommentare: We have been a customer of TRIALWORKS almost from the inception of this company. We have always received the best customer service and updated on a regular basis.

There are constantly changing to keep the system running smoothly with all the requirements changes within the internet.

Kristy

Good Software

Kommentare: I have been using TrialWorks for over 15 years. I love the program but some things do need to be addressed as it does not work well with the latest Windows program.

Organization of multiple documents.

It does not work well with latest Windows or Microsoft Office products.

Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and designed well

Kommentare: Overall we are all happy with TW.

Tons of options and tabs. There's a lot more you can do on TW than I even know about.

I wish some search and upload functions were easier.

Tonia
Consultant in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliability is the key...

Kommentare: I am an independent contractor, and as such, it was difficult to switch from product to product to support the needs of my company's varied clientele. That's where TrialWorks stepped in and provided a solution, one which our clients have welcomed as compared to their previous onsite solutions. TrialWorks has provided solutions to over 90% of each client's need. The common request from each was to implement a program which provided reliability, as well as ease of use. Our investment in the hosted solution has thrilled our clients and made my job easier.

Reliability, ease of use and app

Customization limitations

Sharon
Legal Department Administrator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Case Management Tool

Kommentare: Our Legal Department uses TrialWorks to stay on top of our many litigation cases. I find TrialWorks a breeze to use in locating records pertaining to each case. Our paralegals are able to scan the records right into TrialWorks. As the Office Administrator, many times I have to search for cases and/or the attorneys assigned to the cases. TrialWorks makes the search easy as well as opening files and printing them, as needed.

User friendly

Sometimes, I get lost trying to search for records. Purely, a need for training on my part.

Robert

Worst support ever

Kommentare: Worst than terrible. It’s next to impossible to get on their schedule, and the customer support is the worst -

What I liked most about the software were the promises they made about it. Clear unequivocal promises. Unfortunately it was all fluff and no stuff

What I liked least about TrialWorks, even less than their being hacked and shutting down for an extended period of time is the constant stream of empty promises, absolutely false representations and empty promises before and after. They are excellent at making promises and not following through and making excuses.

Amy

Great Start!

Kommentare: Customer support of TrialWorks has been excellent from the very start. I completed an online request for more information and within minutes.She was emailing me information and calling to set up a time to explore the software. She was very informative and had answers for every question we had. She wasn't pushy in any way but was very confident in the product and kept in touch over the next few months until a final decision was made. We are in the process of transition and haven't started using the product but we have been impressed thus far. Look forward to working with TrialWorks.

The flexibility and options to cater to your particular area of law.

I don't have any yet.

Don
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

One of the best products for large volume firm.

Kommentare: We have used TW for 10 years for our high-volume injury practice. It is good at handling and organizing files for easy use among staff. We like that it uses the MS Office as its email and word processing integration. In terms of improvements, TW suffers from what many successful products have gone through, but has been slow or unable to modify its main platform to become current. As such, it is at risk of becoming weighted down by its own features, which are not modifiable by end users like many of the newer products. Thus, tabs have many unused components, pick lists, and check boxes, which simply clutter the screen. It would be nice to have a robust web-based product, with customizeable screens, tabs, views, etc.

Jennifer

Great Tech Support!

Kommentare: Overall TrialWorks has been a great help to our firm. We are able to keep clients' files better organized and easily accessible. I am disappointed in the App, I hope this gets fixed/improved in the future because it could be really beneficial. The Tech support is outstanding! With the issues we have had, it takes just a few minutes for the support to fix. This is probably TW best feature!

It is easy to use and easy to learn. The workers' comp feature that was added this year is very helpful. Tech support!

The application for phone and tablets.

Janice

Awesome organizational tool!

Kommentare: I am a solo practitioner that works without a support staff. The features of TrialWorks allow me to be super efficient and produce a quality work product. TrialWorks makes it easy to maintain an electronic file of all documents, correspondence, emails, etc. It allows me to search for--and find--file materials quickly. The support staff is second to none--they are courteous, knowledgeable, and value my time.

Attorney in USA

Happy long time user

Kommentare: I have been Trialworks user since the late 1990's. We started using it at my old law firm and I purchased it for my current firm in 2006. I would not practice without it. It's a great program which makes our practice efficient.

Data compilation, email and calendar integration

Some glitches as expected, help menu could be improved

Darryl
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Puts organization of your cases at your fingertips

Kommentare: An excellent tool. It turned my personal injury practice into an organizational machine. Everything has a place and if used properly can give you instant access to critical information at a glance. Great for the supervising attorney because it takes only minutes to review what is going on with each file. Highly recommend.