Yes Management System Bewertungen

von Pace Software

4.5 / 5 45 Bewertungen
Yes Management System

Reviewing YES is a pleasure. We have used the program since 1984. The PACE staff is like family.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.8.2017
Martin F.

Vorteile: The breadth of the YES program is amazing. We do not use all the modules, but still learn something new each day about the modules we do use. I was going to start to list some of the modules critical to our business needs, but when the list easily went past a dozen, I figured I'd best just direct you to their website. The support we get from PACE is outstanding. When we are down, a return call comes back in less than ½ hour. They remote directly in, and problems are cured quickly. Services like training and customization are well handled. We understand that shops with down systems come first, but a short 24-hour wait is common and totally acceptable for our simpler extended needs. Versatility is a huge plus. Motor Works tracks how new customers found us, which coupons work best, we produce follow up reminder lists, and tons more. PACE can configure the YES program to take care of all these requirements and more. In addition, knowing our needs, they have directed us to useful parts of their program we had no idea existed. PACE has also provided quick tutorials on business practices that were new to us. The future for PACE's new YES 4.0 looks bright indeed. We will shortly be a beta tester for YES 4.0, and have had some interesting discussions about what's under the hood. Man, are we excited. PACE is pushing the envelope hard. They are going to be a big force as management systems migrate to the next generation. Hang on for the ride! We are!

Nachteile: Due to loss of staff, support has at times in the past, been less than stellar. (Loss of staff has crippled Motor Works in the past too.) PACE support is fully staffed and top flight as I write this. Also, their tablet interface is not ready for prime time. That is not a problem, as a current redesign of YES will include a redesign of the tablet system too.

This software will make you money!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 25.1.2017
Lisa M.
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software was not the easiest to set up, but after setting up job kits one time they can be used on any make, model, and year vehicle when using Activant in combination with Yes. You can build a timing kit fully loaded and complete an estimate in about 3 minutes with labor and parts prices. The support is the best. Any time I had a question about wanting to be able to do something with this software they were there to show me that it could be done. I highly recommend you invest your time and money into YES and it will change the production in your shop.

Vorteile: It makes building estimates faster and easier than any other software. You can have labor and parts prices and availability in minutes.

Nachteile: It takes some time to set up job kits and learn how the software works. But it is still worth the investment of time. Because in the long run you will save much more time than it takes to get set up.

I DARE SAY THAT JENNIFER WA VERY HELPFUL AND FOUND A WAY TO MEET MOST ALL NEEDS RATHER SWIFTLY.

Curtis R.
OWNER
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: CLEAR CONCISE INVOICING, INVENTORY, BOOKEEPING, SCHEDULING AND CUSTOMER HISTORY. ALL THESE ARE NEEDED TO REMAIN ON THE EDGE OF GROWING AND MOVING FORWARD.

Vorteile: I LIKE THE VERSATILITY AND COVERAGE OF SPEEDING UP OUR PROCESSES IN BUSINESS. QUICK, SLICK AND TRICK.

Nachteile: IN THE PAST SOME OPTIONS WHICH WERE VERY USEFUL TO US WERE DROPPED FOR UPGRADES, THESE WERE USED ALOT BEHIND THE SCENES TO WORK ON OUR BUSINESS AS OPPOSED TO IN IT. THESE SHOULD BE MADE AVAILABLE AS OPTIONS AT LEAST. CASE IN POINT THE INVOICE NUMBERS WERE NOT ABLE TO BE EXPORTED TO QUICKBOOKS UPON MY ENTRY TO THE SOFTWARE. WELL PLAYING INSIDE OF IT FOR A SHORT WHILE I FOUND THAT ADDING A SYMBOL,# TO THE INVOICE NUMBER ALLOWED IT TO GO RIGHT THRU WITHOUT FAIL. FUNNY THING WAS I WAS TOLD IT WASN'T POSSIBLE. OH BY THE WAY OUR NEXT UPDATE A WEEK LATER.... WAS FOR THE INVOICE #. WE BUY COMPUTERS AND PROGRAMMING TO WORK FOR US, NOT US TO WORK FOR IT.

For the most part Yes and Rick have been a good experience. I know our business matters to them.

Terry H.
Gen. Mgr.
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A huge learning curve.

Vorteile: Yes is typically versatile to accommodate most operational desires. Over the years the good thing about Yes is its versatility and the bad thing about Yes is its versatility. For us it gets the job done or we wouldn't still be using it. As we look to the future I hope Yes can keep up with the times so we are not faced with having to switch. I realize it is harder for a smaller company to accomplish this, but appreciate their loyalty to us.

Nachteile: Market Manager-Used for a few years now uses another outside company. Bought Time Clock and still are punching time cards. Don't trust it for payroll and it won't automatically figure overtime. Biggest frustration at an admin level is its unfriendliness for multiple locations. A lot of admin profiling, pricing, etc. has to be done 6 times once in each location.

Have been using Yes management system since 1990 when DOS and windows 3.1 definitely the best !!

Yehuda L.
service director
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer Data base with email option to bill/remind/promote/announce/communicate
Inventory control , pricing, on the fly tracking shows you last purchase price and vendor and even the last customer who bought it.
All the reports you could think of

Vorteile: The system is so very flexible and customizable to your daily billing /receiving
Inventory /ordering on the fly and billing simultaneously to any invoice from one screen you can track get all the reports you could ever need about customers / inventory / profitability. Email customers invoices/ thank yous / reminder and the biggest plus is that if you feel you need something that the software does not do
(can't imagine what) they will added for you.
I have looked at other systems and they don't even come close

Excellent product. Would like to see some problems resolved more quickly.

Martin P.
VP

Vorteile: I like the ability to drop parts on an invoice from Worldpac and NAPA. I also like the scheduling feature. The license plate to vin decoder is also very useful.

Nachteile: Glitches when dropping parts on invoice from Worldpac and NAPA. Items drop to the top line instead of the bottom line. Manufacturer code is added to the part number when ordering parts from Worldpac. Have asked numerous times to have problems resolved with no results. When multiple parts are ordered from NAPA it creates multiple invoices from NAPA. The NAPA interface is sluggish and not as good as the Worldpac interface.

Started with DOS migrated to Windows and have had several updates in the 19 years of use.

Erik H.
Co-owner
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of use, invoice generation and file storage.

Vorteile: Easy to use, keeps track of everything.
Customer service is great, very quick to resolve issues and help understand the how and the why of operations.

Nachteile: New vin decoder erases previously entered info.
Still having problems with different mark ups between different vendors.
Recent update also added selections when part# is entered.
We used part number to identify venders not actual part #'s EG. enter NA would bring up NAPA, now brings up whole list of possibilities.

Great Software! Anytime I have an issue it is resolved with great customer service.

Alicia R.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It akes my job much more easy.

Vorteile: When I first began working at our shop it was extremely easy to learn. The training videos were wonderful. It makes my job so much easier! The customer service has been wonderful. Anytime I have a problem it is resolved. Most times very quickly!

Nachteile: The only problem I really have is not being able to use Norton Security. Only other problems is minor stuff that occurs but it usually gets resolved fairly quickly.

Well liked by all staff

Barbara A.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything is on one soft ware. No need to buy second software to do your job

Vorteile: Record keeping is so much easier. Love the payroll function. Keeping track of returned products are a money saver for our company since it tracks person, date and time the product was sent.

Nachteile: Not easy to set up forms, there needs to be better training when you first get the program and the manuals that were sent with the software were not a good information source

Have used Yes for 7 years with 2 shops

Joe M.

Vorteile: It has a lot of good features that cannot be had with the larger software vendors . I also like that they customize your invoices, and their customer service has always been great. Customized reports are great too.

Nachteile: The program can be glitchy at times. But far less than other software that i have used. Does take a fair amount of time to set up also. Email marketing should be automated to take place automatically.

Ez to use and support has been superb

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 26.5.2017
Ron N.
Service manager
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Makes writing customer invoices much faster using the job kits

Vorteile: Easy to use ,and the ability to plug in other auto software like alldata and parts houses like napa autoparts makes it quicker then toggling between each web page for info

Nachteile: Making changes in setup can be a real headache for an example putting together job packages has to be more user friendly Im pretty computer saavy and I have trouble from time to time

WE HAVE HAD YES FOR 20 YEARS IT IS A GOOD PRODUCT , SOME YEARS SERVICE IS GOOD AND SOME YEARS NOT

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 1.6.2017
Rob M.
OWNER
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: AND EASY SYSTEM TO INCORPORATE TWO STORES, EASY TO TEACH NEW SALES FRONT COUNTER PEOPLE

Vorteile: FRONT COUNTER SALE IS EASY TO TEACH AND FOR SALES PEOPLE TO LEARN. REPORTS FOR HOURS BILLED IS GREAT, BILLING AT END OF THE MONTH GREAT

Nachteile: GETTING MISSPELLED WORDS OUT OF YEAR/MAKE/MODEL, CALLING AND BEING TOLD THERE IS NO FIX AND THEN CALLING BACK ( NEW PERSON ) AND HAVING IT FIXED

I love Pace Software. It is easy to use and the customer service is amazing!!!

Dawn B.
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I am not a computer person, this system is so easy to use. It keeps track of everything for me, the reports are awesome, inventory control is awesome and I love the history I have on all of my customers. On the rare occasion that I have a problem the customer service is always there to help and fixes everything remotely!!

This Software runs my business and makes me more money

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 29.11.2015
Craig J.

Kommentare: I have run this software since 2010. It is one of the few companies that lets you purchase the system and doesn't make you feel like a *** when you call them to ask a question or have a concern. Their customer support is fast, they log on to your computer and fix the problem - even if it is a system issue and not their issue, they help resolve the problem. The silver bullet with this system for me is: Every document- The invoice, tech work sheet etc is customized for your shop- no standard forms you have to live with. The second is the follow up box printed on the customer invoice that shows all your tracked services(I have 22)- when they were performed and when they are due again. This information is sent out to the customer in the form of a reminder(E Mail or postcard), can be used by a 3rd party vendor and that same box can be printed on the tech sheet avoiding recent duplicate recomendations. When I want to add or change something it is a quick process. Their support fee's are affordable. Jennifer is my rep. but they all do a great job. I am on the west coast on I can call at 5:30 my time to get issues resolved before I open and they have one person that stays late their time for us on the west coast. No other software company has their tracking system or lets you make your own documents. I recommend you call owners of these and other systems before you purchase before you buy. Their is also a old PACE system that was out of Canada that people reference in a bad way so make sure you are talking about the PACE YES system in Florida.

The best overall system for the money.

Jason B.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are able to run our business more efficiently.

Vorteile: The features the YES system has are HUGE. There are lots. It's probably the most comprehensive system I have ever seen, and I've tested a lot.

Nachteile: Sometimes when there's an update it causes another unexpected problem that wasn't there before, and those can take some time to resolve.

We have used this software for 18 years

Kim C.
Previous President

Vorteile: Tiered pricing mark-up
Billing/Invoicing
Reliability for on a daily basis
Vehicle History look up

Nachteile: Reports are difficult to run
All module training on U-Tube could be better
Interface with other types of software (Quickbooks for example)
We have to have this on a separate server

over all a good product, has some export issues to QB

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 24.5.2017
Steve M.

Vorteile: able to set up matrix pricing, were able to bring in old data from past system, able to use multiple labor rates, overall support is good

Nachteile: sometimes the account names in pace won't transfer to QB accounting software, Online training is not the most interactive and helpful

I have used the Yes Management System for over 24 years, best on the market in my opinion

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 24.5.2017
Mike B.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Accurate customer records and invoicing.

Vorteile: The invoicing and customer records part of the software make taking care of my customers so much easier than a handwritten system

Nachteile: Some of the advanced features are difficult to figure out and navigate without calling customer support

Every item that I need to help run the "books" seems to be in this program.

Dale G.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: info at a push of a key.

Vorteile: We have been with the Yes system from the very beginning and never needed to look for any other system. Support has always been there if and ever needed.

It has been hard to learn everything it can do

Larry L.
Owner / COO
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can track sales and get the reports I need very quick

Vorteile: Tracking is very good, and can look up customers very quick along with history. Would like more training

Nachteile: I feel like my company could use some more training. Its like we only know enough to get by and could probably make our jobs easer and sell more work.

Always willing to help with tech support, great value over competitiors

Brady J.

Vorteile: Keeps track of everything that I need, good matrixes and organization. Price is not bad for what you get.

Customer experience was very good. Very caring and customer driven company

Mike M.

Kommentare: Great inventory module.

Vorteile: Very customizeable, lots of very cool features. You can set this up for many special situations such as price packages, etc. We had Mitchell and switched. very glad we did.

Nachteile: It does take some time to set up. It's a bit of a task to get all the bells and whistles set up the way you want. However, the customer service team at this company was with me every step of the way. Overall good experience.

Great software, fits our needs nicely.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.12.2015
David W.

Kommentare: Our shop has been happily using YES by Pace since 2005. YES meets our needs very well and we are very happy with it.
The I received two pieces of advice while looking for a shop management system. The first was to make 3 lists. The first list is the things the software must do these are the deal breakers. The next list is for things that it should do, but they are not deal breakers. The last list is for the stuff you would like to see it do, but if they are not available it is no big deal. Then evaluate the software based on the lists, start with list one and toss out SMS that do not have everything on that list, the move to list two and finally the last list.
The second was that getting a shop management system was like a marriage, you are going to be tied to it for a long time. Take your time in the dating phase and check it out. After you are down to a couple possibilities run them side by side with your current software to see what and how they do things. Tech support was very helpful during our checking out their software, they even extended the trial period for us.
After defining our needs we found that YES fit them very nicely. By utilizing the features of the program it has paid for itself many times over.

Big promises, slow or no delivery.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.2.2017
Brian B.
ceo
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: AS it was presented, this product sounded great. The integration was rough, cumbersome, and problematic. We have paid a monthly support fee for years, but can't ever seem to get through all the programming errors that are constantly popping up as they modify the program. The GL quick-books integration has never been seamless or 100% accurate.
In hindsight, I wish i would have gone another direction. It may work great as a stand alone program, but it hasn't worked good with other programs besides quick-books and wrench-head consistently.

Vorteile: customer database

Nachteile: integration and support

We have been using it for about 10 years now. Seems to be a little unstable at times.

Shawn F.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Well it did have integrated GL which I was one of the reasons that I went with the YES System over various others. The other was some of the flexibility it had over other software. It no longer has the GL piece and I had to spend several hundred dollars more to get the GL software they now require.

Nachteile: The GL piece was discontinued and support for it dwindled. Seems rather unstable at times. Can not always figure out the various problems or why they are happening.