Über Tabs3

Tabs3 Billing ist eine funktionsreiche, anpassbare Option für die eigenständigen Fakturierung oder das vollständige Unternehmensmanagement.

Erfahre mehr über Tabs3

Great technical support based in the United States.

Bewertungen zu Tabs3

Tabs3 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 176 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tabs3 bereits verwendet?

Accounts Manager in USA

I highly recommend Tabs3 Software

Kommentare: We use Tabs for our timekeeping and billing, the Tabs3 Connect is a great feature for attorneys to enter their time on the go. The General Ledger and Accounts Payable software integrate well with each other and with Tabs, so that saves on duplication of work. Practice Master has great features and is a great database for containing the information needed for our clients.

The software is very user friendly, the programs are intuitive and the e-mail bills are a great function! We have been using all the products offered by Tabs3 for over 25 years. The upgrades always have something new and better when they come out.

There just isn't enough time for me to learn all the capabilities of the software.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Tracy, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate hearing from you. Unfortunately I can't add more time to the day, but if there's something we can do to make things easier for you, please let us know! - Emily L., Software Trainer

Katherine
IT Coordinator in USA

Satisfied Customer

Kommentare: We have used Tabs3 for billing since before I started (16 years ago), but we used another practice management software for a while before switching to PracticeMaster. We recently made the change from the basic version to the Platinum version. The price difference was the hurdle, but the features in Platinum are valuable. Support has been very good over the years.

We have added fields in PracticeMaster to track information that we want available, and those fields are then available in the Report Writer. For example, we added a tab for our Estate Planning matters to track which documents were created for them and whether we are storing the originals or if the client has the originals. Report Writer allows you to create custom reports pulling information from PracticeMaster. I wish you could pull more information from other parts of the Tabs3 Suite in the reports. While we are slow to incorporate new features into our daily use, I find many of them valuable. We have just started to use the email statement feature which isn't very new.

There is so much to the software that it can take a new user a little while to get up to speed on it. It takes some training to know where to enter information so that it syncs correctly between the different parts of the software. We need to be more proactive about learning about the features and functionality. We don't have a reseller that helps us implement them.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Katherine, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback. There are some tools available to pull data from other areas of the software for reports--if you're interested, reach out to Support and we can talk to you about them! Thanks again! - Emily L., Software Trainer

Bonnie
Attorney in USA

Best Ever Software for Everything

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This program helps you to be more focused, organized, and shows you ways to clearly meet your goals in a productive, yet friendly manner.

Consistent, streamlined, nimble, and customizable - the staff are very knowledgeable, caring and considerate.

no cons at all, ever. There is nothing to report here.

letzten Monat

Bonnie, thank you for taking the time to leave such kind words about your experience! We feel that our software and staff are the best, and it looks like you agree. Please let us know how we can help more, and thanks again for your review! Jay C., Sr. Training Specialist

Phil
Attorney and Owner of Law Office in USA

The not so good Tabs

Kommentare: I have had Tabs since 2010, it is terrible. You purchase the program and then you constantly have to go back to customer service (tech dept.) and they want to hit you up for $200 per hour for tech help, as you can imagine that is absurd, expensive and terrible. They let you buy the product and make it seem like there is no additional cost, reality is that you better pay for the ongoing tech support because there are always errors and problems that need addressing, did I mention the $50 minimal charge or $200 per hour for tech help. I rarely was able to use the program, each time I tries there was some new error message and a need to seek out tech department, truly a terrible experience.

The software has a wide array of features and billing is nicely prints out in a very organized and concise format, it really does have a lot of detail and nice features.

It seems to always have some problem or error message on the rare instances when I actually needed it to do a billing for a client, nothing is worse than paying for a product and then having to waste time because it will not work and then get stuck paying extra by having to call and pay the tech department $200 per hour to help you figure out why their product does not work as it is promised and as it should from the start. How is it possible that the product regularly has error messages that are not resolvable without a call to the tech department. Very frustrating.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

I am sorry that Mr. Gunthert has not had a good experience. We have reached out to him to discuss the specific issues that he is having.   I did want to mention a few things related to the points that he brought up. To make sure clients get off to a good start, every purchase of Tabs3 includes a free year of maintenance, which includes both technical support and any product updates that come out during the year. After a year, the maintenance is optional. Many clients prefer that to being required to pay an annual fee.   Also, our technical support team gets very high marks. In our last client survey 96% of our clients said they were satisfied with the support that they received from our team. In that same survey, 9 out of 10 Tabs3 clients say they would recommend Tabs3 to other firms. Kim Hanzl, Support Manager

William
atttorney - solo in USA

TAB3 Software is great

Kommentare: The overall experience is been excellent especially the prompt response to support.

Runs locally and fast over my local network using Windows 10 Pro. Quick response means productivity is achieved. Like the fact that I can use for my financial part of my practice-trust accounting, general ledger accounting, accounts payable. All accessible to all users at my firm.

This software as many features and you need to take the time to learn the new features and sometimes they require extensive time to develop.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

William, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review! We're very glad you're enjoying your experience with Tabs3. If there's anything we can do to help you be even more productive, please let us know! - Emily L., Software Trainer

Sharon
Firm Administrator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Complete package for the small law firm

Kommentare: We were able to build a collections process that efficiently walks through the matter steps so that everything is done quickly and accurately. Setting up workflows that set calendar follow, merge documents, send emails, launch appropriate websites as needed, or do calculations.

We love it's ease of use and ability to customize the PracticeMaster module. It's intuitive and the billing side is very robust.

Because of it's versatility and customization features, you can easily get carried away with data collection.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Sharon, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate it very much. - Emily L., Software Trainer

James
President in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Tabs3 Outstanding Technical Support

Tabs3 is a complete fully integrated practice accounting software that includes back office, time and billing, and trust accounting. THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS THE BEST.

Having used a competing product for almost 30 years, some of the functions are not intuitive, so there is a bit of a learning curve.

vor 4 Monaten

James, thank you for your comment! Some of the major selling points of our software are both the reasonable prices as well as the excellent support that we provide our users. We are pleased that you've successfully migrated from a competitor to Tabs3 products! Thanks again for your review. Jay C., Sr. Training Specialist

Andree
Office Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

High praise for Tabs3

Kommentare: Everything was exceptional. We were able to download and test the software for our particular needs prior to purchase.

Installation and use of Tabs3 have exceeded our expectations. Attys and staff quickly learned it and like the ability to see a graph of their hours daily. For me, the billing and reporting functions are great. Customer support is accessible, knowledgeable and a big help. Also, the Help query gives lots of good documentation and tips. We installed easily, ran into some snags in first month but were quickly addressed with help from customer support.

So far we haven't hit an obstacle with use of the software or getting information from it. Much more information and reporting available for us still to explore.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Andree, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave such kind words! We appreciate it very much. If there's anything more we can do to help, please let us know! - Emily L., Software Trainer

Jennifer

I'm a Fan of TABS

I like working with my representative and how all programs are integrated for ease of use and efficiency.

Like anything, it took a little while to get used to a new program.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Jennifer, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate it very much! - Emily L., Software Trainer

Kristen
Legal Asst. in USA

TABS3 for Legal Billing

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It is pretty easy to learn for those who have never used it before.

It is not intertwined with a file software.

vor 3 Wochen

Kristen, we are happy that you find the software intuitive and easy to use, and we appreciate your review! Tabs3 Billing also integrates with our practice management software, PracticeMaster. It has a wide range of functionality, including creating and sharing documents. If you want to learn more, call us at (402) 423-1440 or email sales@tabs3.com. Thanks again! JayC, Sr. Training Specialist

Becky
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A little hard a first to learn . . .

Kommentare: It was difficult to learn initially. Our consultant spent a day with me in our office showing me how to use it. The difficult part is that some of our cases are billed electronically through a third party website. Learning how to do that was difficult. The other cases are billed normally, just by creating an invoice. That part is pretty simple once you learn the program. There are still several options in the program that I don't know how to use, or haven't needed yet.

Once it's figured out how to use it, it's basically pretty simple. It does have some confusing areas however. Trying to find the solution in the Help area is difficult at times as well. Tech Support is very helpful when needed, and patient if it takes awhile to explain exactly what your problem is.

We've only been using it a little over 1 year. It was a switch from Timeslips, which is very user friendly. There have been too many updates this year though. We have to use our IT company to install the updates, which gets expensive. The main 2020 update was installed, but then there have been I believe 3 since then. It shouldn't be necessary to have so many updates, unless they can be auto installed, like Microsoft does, etc. not involving IT assistance. Tech support can do it as well, but access to the company server is required to install them.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Becky, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! You're right that we release updates throughout the year--we're making changes and adding new features that we hope our users are excited about! We've changed the process so that not all updates have to be done on the server for our Platinum version, any updates that need to be run at the server will tell you when you go to Help | Check for Updates or when the installer is run. We hope this change will make it easier for you to keep up to date! Thanks again! - Emily L., Software Trainer

Lynn
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Comprehensive but complex

Kommentare: When I worked for a larger firm, we had a person dedicated to the administration of the Tabs3 software, and my experience then was more favorable. In a small firm with no dedicated administrator, it is more difficult and time consuming to use. It is probably a better product for a larger firm overall.

Tabs3 includes just about every function a law firm could want in a billing system. It is a very comprehensive system that is very likely to meet all needs of even them most sophisticated law firms. Once the system is set up with clients, it is not overly difficult to enter time and expenses as an attorney. But the set-up process and anything outside of the ordinary time or expense entry can be complicated.

I think overall Tabs3 is a difficult to use. In a small firm without an expert administrator to set up the clients, bills and retainer accounts, it is overly taxing to manage this software. As previously indicated, entering time once the set-up is done is not difficult and it is very easy and quick to move from field to field, but anything outside the normal input of time causes me wasted time in trying to figure out how to do it. Many years ago I also used Tabs (version?) in another, larger law firm, and we were unable to alter the total bill without the system adjusting every entry on the bill. For example, instead of a courtesy of $100, every entry would be adjusted by a percentage so that the final bill was reduced by $100. This was very frustrating, but I have not had the opportunity to use this function in the most up-to-date version, and it may have been "fixed" by now.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Lynn, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We've been working hard on improving Tabs3 and introducing new features to make it easier to use. I hope you check out our newest version when it comes out later this year! - Emily L., Software Trainer

Don
Business Owner and Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Use It, Love It, Recommend It

Kommentare: I keep everything about my business in Tabs3, PracticeMaster and the Tabs3 Financials. When I am out of the office I get to my data with Tabs3 Connect.

It is feature rich (can do everything I ask it to do) and is easy to use.

Very little not to like. Even the price is surprisingly OK. They don't want to be the most expensive - just the best.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Don, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate it very much. - Emily L., Software Trainer

George
Partner in USA

Review of Tabs3 Suite

Kommentare: We recommend using all of the products, including trust accounting, check writing, TABS and Practicemaster. They link together, so information only has to be entered once. The reports that can be run keep you on top of all your deadlines and cases.

Stability of the product. Very rarely crashes.

Difficulty in setting up workflows. Need help to set up reports

Antwort von ProfitSolv

George, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate hearing your feedback. If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know! - Emily L., Software Trainer

Deborah
Attorney at Law in USA

I love using TABS3!

Kommentare: Every time I need assistance, the expert at TABS3 is there to help me and assure me they would work with me and resolve the problem, and they do just that. Recently, my computer completely failed and my IT person did not think I could save any of my billing software - my backup was corrupted. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at TABS3 saved me and after 3 days and about 10 hours, had my IT man reinstating my billing software. I could not have done this without [SENSITIVE CONTENT] dedication in going the extra mile.

User friendly and quick. Whenever I need expert advice I am on hold less than 2 minutes unlike a previous billing software company that would make me wait on hold for 45 minutes

Nothing to be improved to assist my law practice

Cynthia
Office Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tab3 Software

Kommentare: The Tabs3 software was already installed at this firm when I started. They had been using it for about 10 years before I started. It was easy to get use to for time and billing features. There were some features that were not being utilized, but I was able to review the system and advise on new aspects that make it easier to read and comprehend.

This software is very easy to use. It has every aspect you need from entering time to invoicing clients. There are several options for printing reports from simple to extensive. You can customize your invoices so that they are easily read by our clients and our attorneys.

I don't know of any specific items that I would change. It seems to meet all of our needs at this time.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Cynthia, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! We hope you're enjoying all the new-to-you features you've found, as well as the new ones we're adding! - Emily L., Software Trainer

Executive Director in USA

TABS3 Time, Billing, Accounting, and Practice Management Software

Kommentare: I have utilized TABS3 and it's corresponding modules in firms I have worked for since 1991. I find the program to be user friendly and robust in the features it offers. Module integration allows for seamless flow throughout the programs. TABS3 customer support is the best I have ever worked with. I can always count on their customer support representatives to assist me with any problem I may encounter. Support representatives will see your problem until it is resolved to your satisfaction. As a company, TABS3 is open to suggestions for changes/additions to its programs. They are very open to user feedback. If you are considering a switch from your time, billing, and accounting software, I highly recommend you review TABS3. I think you will be very happy you did.

Module integration, ease of use, customer support, and company response to user feedback

The cost of cloud-based (platinum) service. It would be wonderful if I could work on TABS remotely without having to pay an arm and a leg to do so.

Caroline
Office Manager, Bookkeeper in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and value for money!

User friendly, good prompt support always available.

Report customization is quite technical, although support are usually available to assist.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Caroline, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback. If you think of a way we can make things easier for you, please let us know! - Emily L., Software Trainer

Jennifer
Assistant Director of Finance in USA

Tabs3!

Kommentare: I have been using Tabs3 for years in a main billing user function. However, over the past 2 years I have been using it as an Administrator and Billing Specialist. It is super friendly and I love the ease in preparing invoices, applying payments, as well as the all the different details reports available for review.

It is very easy to use. If you do not understand how to do something or how to fix something done in error, the Knowledge Base is usually very helpful but if you call for help it is always super fast and super helpful!

I do not like that for some functions, only one person can be using at once such as the Update Statements function.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Jennifer, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate it very much. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know! - Emily L., Software Trainer

Joan
Office Administrator & Paralegal in USA

Review of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Kommentare: n/a

I am really writing this review to commend [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and thank him for his time in solving several problems which closed down our TABS and PM programs. He was very patient, knowledgeable and I really appreciated his resolving all the errors that closed down our TABS and PM programs. I wish to send KUDOS to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Thank you!!

There is nothing I like least about TABS and PM

letztes Jahr

Hi Joan, thank you taking time to submit a review! We are delighted to hear how helpful our support representative was for you - we are very proud of our support team. I am passing on your comments to their supervisor. Again, thank you for your review! Myrna J. Sr. Training Specialist

Eilene
Legal Assistant in USA

Tabs3 is a great product

Kommentare: I've been using this software continuously since the late 1980s and it keeps getting better.

One can navigate this program and rarely need to move the hands away from the keyboard. Speaking as an typist first, computer operater second, this is important to me.

The font size is rather small for me, as I am not a young as I used to be.

letztes Jahr

Eilene, Thank you for submitting your review of Tabs3! I too love the way I can use keyboard shortcuts instead of having to grab the mouse all the time. There are ways we can increase the font to make it easier to view. Please contact our support team and they can assist you! Thank you for being a long time customer of Tabs3 Software. Myrna J., Sr. Training Specialist

Julie
Office Administrator/Bookkeeper in USA

Great billing software

Kommentare: This billing software serves our purpose and does everything we need it to do. The customer support is outstanding. Anytime we run into a problem, they are always able to solve it.

I like the ease of use of Tabs3. It does everything we need it to do. They have great customer support. Anytime I run into a problem, they are always able to solve it.

There is really nothing I dislike about Tabs3. It does everything we need it to do. I have never used anything else, so I have nothing to compare it to.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Julie, Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback very much. If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know! - Emily L., Software Trainer

Shari
Legal Assistant in USA

Great billing program!

Kommentare: We've used Tabs3 for almost 30 years. Great program and it fits our firm. My only suggestion would be as to setting up client numbers for the same client - it wants to automatically put in the address or link all of the files which sometimes just doesn't work for me. Other than that -- I'm a 100% fan!

The ease of it all -- entering time (which works with Amicus), billing, reports, etc.

The only thing that I don't love about Tabs3 is the feature under new clients. We have a client and we do a lot of different things for them. Not everything needs to go to the same address and Tabs3 wants to use the same address every time. Kinda a pain in the neck but I've figured out a way around it

Sandra
Administrator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best time and billing software

The tech support is fabulous. The software is not only excellent for time and billing but is excellent at tracking receipts collected by timekeeper, practice area, origination, etc.

Not sure, I've been using TABS for so long and have recommended it to several colleagues over the years, I find it very easy to use and could not live without the report capabilities.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Sandra, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for giving us such a glowing recommendation! - Emily L., Software Trainer

Sandra
President in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Best Legal Specific Software Available

Kommentare: Excellent

Software that you can grown with. Simple enough for a solo with advanced features to fit a 50 timekeeper firm.

In addition to a plethora of reports, it has a custom report writer included but I had to call their support line (unlimited support is included in the annual maintenance) to do some of the layouts.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Sandra, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate it very much! - Emily L., Software Trainer