You WILL be sorry

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Randy B.

Vorteile: I have had helios software for over 14 years recently was convinced by helios to to switch to helios 12 and was told it be cheaper [not true] first thing they did was increase the price. The only thing I have good to say about helios 12 is GOOD BYE!

Nachteile: Loved helios 11, but helios 12 is a nightmare. It completely shut me down three times in the course of a year. Problem is when you call tech support they don't answer which I kinda understand but you leave a message and they don't return your call, UNACCEPTABLE! The last time we had an outage we did get an email explaining their problem, THE NEXT DAY! It has issues on a weekly basis such as not communicating with tmax timer which is a new timer. At least 1 out 5 times when trying to set a Norvell spray booth you will have to completely shut down and start over. It will make you look like a fool in front of your customers. As I told helios management, after 14 years, with a heavy heart I'm changing software providers.By the way they will charge you to get YOUR data back from them!

Bad Customer Service

Bewertet am 15.7.2019
Brittany C.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: it is simple and easy to use, if the program worked properly it would be great but I am never able to get into my reports or do important tasks.

Nachteile: Program constantly crashed and had errors. would email and call teq, they would never call me back on my personal number so when they would call the salon they would tell whoever was working that they would have to call back later.

Decent but lacks a lot for the money

Bewertet am 28.2.2017
Mike B.

Kommentare: It's an OK software but very expensive at $ USD/month. We're a tanning salon that's been in business for over 35 years. We've used Helios for the last 17 years. The first five years of using the software only costed us $ in total, then the following 5 years costed an addition $. That's a total of $ for 10 years of usage. Now they want $ a month. That's $ a year. Why did it go up 500%?
I'm not getting any extra features at all.
Helios lacks:
Decent reporting features.
Sales upgrade features.
Email and customer data features to keep it up to date.
Plenty of bugs.
Pros:
cloud based services.
tech support is fast, but sometimes rude.
The manager of the company is nice
Lots of reporting features, but still lacking some obvious ones.