Helios Version 12 Bewertungen

Helios Version 12

You WILL be sorry

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Randy B.

Vorteile: I have had helios software for over 14 years recently was convinced by helios to to switch to helios 12 and was told it be cheaper [not true] first thing they did was increase the price. The only thing I have good to say about helios 12 is GOOD BYE!

Nachteile: Loved helios 11, but helios 12 is a nightmare. It completely shut me down three times in the course of a year. Problem is when you call tech support they don't answer which I kinda understand but you leave a message and they don't return your call, UNACCEPTABLE! The last time we had an outage we did get an email explaining their problem, THE NEXT DAY! It has issues on a weekly basis such as not communicating with tmax timer which is a new timer. At least 1 out 5 times when trying to set a Norvell spray booth you will have to completely shut down and start over. It will make you look like a fool in front of your customers. As I told helios management, after 14 years, with a heavy heart I'm changing software providers.By the way they will charge you to get YOUR data back from them!

Decent but lacks a lot for the money

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.2.2017
Mike B.

Kommentare: It's an OK software but very expensive at $ USD/month. We're a tanning salon that's been in business for over 35 years. We've used Helios for the last 17 years. The first five years of using the software only costed us $ in total, then the following 5 years costed an addition $. That's a total of $ for 10 years of usage. Now they want $ a month. That's $ a year. Why did it go up 500%?
I'm not getting any extra features at all.
Helios lacks:
Decent reporting features.
Sales upgrade features.
Email and customer data features to keep it up to date.
Plenty of bugs.
Pros:
cloud based services.
tech support is fast, but sometimes rude.
The manager of the company is nice
Lots of reporting features, but still lacking some obvious ones.