Über Rev.io

Rev.io bietet cloudbasierte Abrechnungs-, CRM- und Bereitstellungslösungen für Anbieter von Kommunikations-, IoT- und Technologiediensten.

Erfahre mehr über Rev.io

Can't think of anything that I disliked at the moment.

Bewertungen zu Rev.io

3,9
3,9
4,0
3,8

Rev.io hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 81 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Rev.io bereits verwendet?

Tom
Tom
CEO in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rev.IO

Kommentare: Excellent. Great people who care about our success as a company. Willing to help with any problem we have.

Ease of billing. Rate system saves us hundreds of man hours and works flawlessly.

Needs better support for inventory but the API is excellent so its very easy to create integrations to products that specialize in these areas.

Richard
CEO | Founder in USA

Tigerpaw success for 18 years

Kommentare: I've read some of the other reviews posted here about Tigerpaw. I certainly hope you will take my comments as factual coming from someone who has invested the proper time and energy into Tigerpaw for the last 18 years. Much of what I read and see regarding negative feelings comes from a place beyond the control of Tigerpaw. Tigerpaw is a line of business application; the most important one in our organization. The operational excellence we have achieved using it came from the marrying of Tigerpaw to well-established business processes. Period. No LOB software, including Tigerpaw will be successful without solid, clearly-defined business processes. If you learn the software and its capabilities, and allow yourself to refine your business processes to work with it, Tigerpaw becomes the sun in your service business universe. No gimmicks, no craziness, no runarounds. That is just not their style. And, if you don't know the answers or need assistance, the trail has been well tamped by a strong community full of ambassadors and experts that can show you the way. In my career as an IT professional and owner, I have often observed the collusion and confusion of the words installation and implementation. Two very different things yet people see them as the same. Our current mobile culture leads people to believe an application can be installed on a Friday and go live on Monday. That is not the case with a product as sophisticated as Tigerpaw. Installation is first. Next comes thought, discussion, planning, programming, and implementation. At that point you can measure with accuracy and make decisions based on relevent information. That is the process. Somewhere along the way, people forgot that software companies are...well...software companies. They develop products and offer setup instructions. Implementation is shaped by those instructions but not performed by them. People buy cars from a car dealership. And the process usually ends the same way. Here is how you start the car; the instructions are in the glove box or online; don't forget to give me 5-stars on the survey you receive next week. And then, you drive away. No one learns how to drive a car at the car dealer. They learn from a sibling, a parent or a professional driver. Line of business applications are exactly the same. In Tigerpaw's case (thankfully) there are a number of professional driving instructors out there to teach you how to drive...and drive well.

- All-encompassing product that touches every facet of our 20-year-old IT managed services/PrivateCloud/hosting firm - The Matrix...perhaps the most powerful tool available in any PSA for easily assembling information in an actionable view (you can even export it to Excel). No SQL dev needed; no Crystal dev needed. Just all your info with cool calculations, drill-downs, and filters. Simply awesome - Automatic synchronization with QuickBooks. No export/import files or juggling data around. It just synchronizes our Tigerpaw data right to QuickBooks - Excellent workflow engine. Love this feature. Keeps our sales and technical teams in-the-know. If something is taking too long, getting too old, or amassing too much time, Tigerpaw tells us. It also alerts us about warranty expirations, software license renewals, carrier contracts, even sales tax certificates...long before they expire. - Connect pretty much any way you want. Use your desktop, use the web interface, use the mobile interface...Tigerpaw is everywhere on every device all the time. - Automatic contract and agreement invoicing. As an MSP, this is crucial for operation. Contracts and agreements automatically invoice and process credit cards for us. Huge time savings - Time sheets. I've seen other systems and no one has anything quite like it. Check the availability, utilization, and billable time for techs in a single view. Great for finding gaps in billable times. Wonderful for techs to make sure they are hitting the mark. - They listen. Perhaps the most important thing! Contacting Tigerpaw with suggestions or reaching to support is a positive experience handled by thoughtful people that actually use the software each and every day.

- Some things take a few more mouse clicks than we prefer. - The interface needs a bit of love - More partnerships and tie-ins would send help and would send the product into orbit.

Tony
President in

Not a good product

Kommentare: We transitioned to Tigerpaw from ServiceCEO in 2011 - While we do not have daily events as some others had described, I do find that Tigerpaw makes you make a ton of repetitive moves to do any task. We have not actually been able to embrace the newly skinned MATRIX (actually have no idea what the heck the big deal was), and honestly really peeved the way that they have done us lately. We have paid support monthly for years and even with new staff calling for incident calls for access to training or support, we accumulated 19) calls last year. We called support to remove a incorrectly posted payment and was told that this "time", that this was a "chargeable" event at which rate now bills at $ with a 2) hour minimum. I have since decided after review of my initial 2011 agreement (which clearly makes no mention of chargeable items), that I will take my business elsewhere ----- BUYER BEWARE

Lots of promising of a solution that takes care of everything - It was a decent program at one time...

1) Support - Support for this product is really poor. The few times that we've called (only because we absolutely had to) resulted in wasted time 2) Monthly Support - We paid for support (that we rarely used) and when we actually tried to use it, was told that the items that we needed help with was "chargeable", $ to back out a payment that was incorrectly posted. 3) Performance - We paid for integration and after 6) years now, we are still dealing with issues that did NOT get correctly defined in the setup. the problem was that they seemed to fumble around and really did not have consistent answers for the questions that we had during the migration phase. 4) Mobile Product - Unless something changed in v.16, My experience was that the MOBILE product was total junk 5) Tigerpaw University - again, unless recently updated, was populated with old videos that barely were relevant

Brad
EVP in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Creeping up on two years using this software platform.

Kommentare: I am very pleased that we have chosen Tigerpaw Software.

The platform is what I call a full circle software for our business. CRM, ERP, Etc. All in One! Tigerpaw allows integration with Quickbooks and other programs which make it even more powerful. The structure of Tigerpaw allows a great deal of flexibility, allowing business's to tailor the Software to their business needs. Mobile Portals, Employee Portal and Customer Portals allow a diverse method of working with Tigerpaw while providing an ability to service our Customers at a much higher level. Allowing our com to mover from Service Contracting model to a SaaS, CaaS and MSP platform. As we have discovered, companies looking to move to a new software system need documented existing SOP's and best business practices and then apply them to the software implementation. We have been using the product exclusively for two years come July and are still implementing and automating our process's. You can start very simple and then build the system to meeting your criteria in terms of operations. The matrix in Tigerpaw is possibly the most extremely powerful tool in Tigerpaw, allowing management of data as well as nearly any process you can imagine. Workflows are also a very powerful tool within this system that we use extensively to automate operations. It's easily the best and the most affordable platform we have used. (If you are a Salesforce user I feel for you!) We can do nearly everything we need from development to reporting without the need for a professional developer.

We are very mobile dependent and the Mobile Ap could use some updating. We have roughly 30 technicians that are very dependent upon the Mobile AP to perform their daily duties. At times they must toggle between our Tigerpaw Employee portal and the Mobile portal to perform their jobs. As with many Aps field length on phones can be a struggle. Longer field length for Account names and display of Opportunity and SO numbers would greatly enhance our mobile operation experience.

Great CRM Software

I love that this is an all in one solution for your business. It allows you to maintain inventory, create price-book items, quoting, input service orders, invoice clients, manage purchase orders along with a ton of other features. once of the best things is the service orders where technicians can login and add a service order. in here they can type up their notes, add in time logs, attach expense logs and items serviced. it allows you to basically keep track of client inventory and the age of client items. The reporting functionality along with the other functions are completely customization to each individual organization.

the only issue with this software that when you try to email a quote, invoice, service order or other document through the software, the client will sometimes receive it as a winmail.dat file instead of a PDF file. this is due to the PDF converter in the software not completing the conversion correctly even though it looks like it created the PDF successfully. but this does not happen all the time.

Chelsea
Telecom Billing Systems Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Service

Kommentare: Rev.io's customer support and willingness to meet our needs is second to none. The variety of resources and training available has been very helpful to our organization.
While the system still lacks functionality and features that would better fit our business needs and increase the efficiency of performing required tasks, the overall experience in working with the staff at Rev.io has been great!
I look forward to the SureTax integration, which will add value to the software for us. The ability to add requests to Rev.io ideas has been helpful and will hopefully, over time, result in the added features and functionality that would better the fit of the system to our business needs.

There is a lot of flexibility in making the software what you want it to be and to fit it to your business needs. Rev.io is easy to use, has an endless amount of possibilities for reporting, and most of all is the most well-supported software I currently use. The staff is helpful, knowledgeable, and always willing to go above and beyond to assist and meet our needs.

The functionality around sales tax exemption is clumsy and difficult to use. There is a lack of control over how services appear on the Statements and the format of Statements in general. Would like to see the system have more complex accounting functionality.

Tricia
Tricia
General Manager in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really flexible

I've used a lot of CRM's in the past and, as I'm learning more, TigerPaw is pretty slick. Most of the problems that we have stem from how it was implemented and not how it functions, so make sure you have someone to guide you. We're trying to go change many our of processes but it's slow and daunting. Thankfully, TigerPaw has been readily available and their support is responsive and thorough. I find their daily ask-the-experts invaluable.

Reporting. I can get customized reports created, but I would like to be able to design and create my own reports more easily.

Good Software - Needs some updates

Tigerpaw does a great job of collecting all of our business data and keeping it current and easy to access. It is also a much better fit for your average SMB than packages that offer similar features but MUCH more complexity and cost.

The use of a thick client that has to pull down the whole DB every time it reads or writes a change really slows down the application if you are working over a VPN. Also the client has a very dated appearance and control structure that could be improved to make it much more user friendly.

Greg
Greg
Finance Manager in USA

Great experience

Kommentare: Customer service is always great to work with and willing to go the extra mile to track down issues and help ensure problems are corrected and improvements are made

Ease of ability to change and edit processes, open development work and willingness to help provide input into product enhancements and an exceptional team of good people to work with.

limitations around commissioning module in terms of meeting my companies commissioning events

Brad
Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tigerpaw has been the backbone of our ticketing system for years

What's not to like? This software does it all and has integrations for 3rd party.

Nothing to dislike. They have made constant improvements over the years as tech has developed.

President in
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buyer beware, terrible Support, bait and switch

Kommentare: To buy a software package that you own and then receive a letter that stated due to security vulnerabilities on our end, your software will no longer work unless you upgrade is the biggest scam I've ever seen from what is considered a legitimate CRM package! The sales guy that sent the letter to my company would not even return my calls, instead sent me migration options packet! Stay away folks if you like your money and value your time, not an investment, but rather a serious waste! I'm consulting my attorney about the legality of them disabling MY software due to their inability to secure their creation!

Recurring billing, maintain customer data and ability to email invoices, incremental billing, inventory control

Terrible Support, condescending techs, repetitive steps to perform a single task, a glitch in the software that I could never get support to fix, am now told that my investment for my software will cease to work in just over a month! Require that I upgrade! This company is a joke, stay clear of it if you don't want to waste your money and resources!

Jeffrey
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive System that runs our entire business

Kommentare: TigerPaw has been great to work with in guiding us through set up specific to what we do. As a Medical Equipment Distributor and Service Organization, we are in a little different market but TigerPaw's helped us address any needs as they've come up.
In my opinion, the CRM aspect of the program is better than any that I've seen in the 25+ years that I've used the system for sales. Along with the Opportunities Management and the benefits of the Field Service Components we are able to effectively do everything we need to in our business.

Enterprise-wide Integration of function and visibility between Sales, Marketing and Service. Responsive to needs specific to our business. Stability of the company - 25+ years personally working with the system.

The Mobile App is extremely robust so use is limited to wifi for us. Other than that, we are very satisfied.

Siobahn
HR Director in USA

Can't imagine a business without this

This is a one stop shop for everything we do in our business. We have utilized it since the beginning 4 years ago and we still are discovering useful features and options to make us even more efficient. It can take a little bit to get used to but once you do it is the most effective piece of software. We quote, convert to a service order that then has parts assigned, technicians put their time cards against it, invoice, inventory and collect payments. The uses are endless.

Can be a little tricky to learn. There are a few features that once you do a task, you can't ever undo it or correct.

Scott
VP in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

25-years of using Tigerpaw and I still love this software.

Kommentare: Over the years Tigerpaw has created a user group around this product and this maybe one of the best features. Having other in your same business to talk to about how to use and customize this software for our business type is very helpful. A lot of information on line. Total package.

This software does it all, from taking ticket to creating invoices, customer portal with payment gateway. We use Tigerpaw to automate our business, like you use a MSP software to automate patching Windows computers.

You need to spend a lot of time to customize this software to make it work for your company. Tech support is not business advisors. .

Thomas
Director of Operations in USA

Excellent CRM software

Kommentare: Been with this company for 6 years now and they never cease to amaze. Was able to consolidate two billing systems into one and haven't looked back. Great people to work with always willing to go the extra mile to get things done. Very dynamic and customizable platform. Constantly innovating and improving the platform. Often taking suggestions from their users and integrating them into their platform. Highly recommend working with this company.

Ease of Use, Customizable, Flexible

At this time nothing... software supports all our current needs.

Edward
Materials/Project Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tigerpaw One Success

Kommentare: Good bang for the buck, the customer service people are friendly and helpful.

Ease of use... I was able to take on-line classes and learn what was needed to do the implementation quickly. Data is logical, and can be downloaded and manipulated and then uploaded

Changing screen content is a major change. Some of the screens need different data and you cannot make changes yourself.

Quelle: GetApp

Tigerpaw Stay Far Away

Very few if I am required to write. It is actually CRM software. You don't get any viruses when downloading.

Support is abysmal Software is very buggy They change the rules of their contracts and say sue me They basically are looking for an opportunity to take your money

Nick
CIO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid Product, easy to learn.

Functionality and ease of use. You can train your employees very quickly on this software. It gets the job done!

Product dev is slow but strategic. It's not as fancy looking as other PSA's but the ability to use the software outweighs the flash.

Charlie
President in USA
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall "A"

Kommentare: I've been using Rev.io for about a year now. They have been extremely helpful in streamlining my billing and make it extremely convenient for my customers to pay their bills, enter trouble tickets, etc. I am also excited about some of the new products they have that will allow me to work seamlessly with my retail customers. The staff is great and the service has been even better. Love the product!

all of it

having to deal with my customers

Steven
CE in USA

REV.IO Review

Works as intended. Good Support team to work with

Would like more detailed revenue and gross margin reports

Patrick
GM / Owner in USA

Owner and GM

Kommentare: I have been a customer for 20 years. Tiger Paw began pushing there cloud based service a few years ago and we made that move. This was a huge mistake and I'm now looking to move to another product. I strongly recommend looking somewhere else...

Easy to use with a great user interface Great Features for any service related company Designed for Telecom / IT

Very unreliable with frequent outages Upgrades never go well, causing long outages Support is poor. Particularly during an outage or upgrade

Al
USA

Perfect for service oriented SMB

Kommentare: Specialized software for tracking customers from quotes, referrals, and sales orders. Modules support service order tickets, inventory tracking and invoicing. Like most software of this level of complication it's "garbage in, garbage out". You have to be prepared to do customization and data entry but if you and your team use it regularly it will help you avoid missed sales opportunities and track your time and appointments both on the sales and service departments. This software is ideal for small service oriented businesses with at least a half dozen employees. There are android applications that allow technicians to check and enter time in the field so they never need to use a PC.
They don't give the software away but there are lots of features and like any good software that helps you remain complaint with tax reporting, tracks your inventory and makes sure all the work you do gets properly invoiced. You will get out of it what you are willing to put into it both for data and customization. There is good customer support and user group.

feature laden

upfront and ongoing cost

Ed
NOC Manger in USA

Rev.io works for Esco

Kommentare: We have been with Rev.io for almost a year. Billing ticketing system works well and Rev.io really partners with you to succeed.

Very stable and tested out very well. Constantly being updated and maintained.

The software is a bit linear.

Director of Operations in

uTphone INC. Michael

Kommentare: We all have had issues with Rev.io sometimes it works great sometimes not so much. One thing that I love is now having a consistent account manager. When I first took on the responsibilities of managing Rev.io for our company in the last quarter of 2011, we didn't have a solid account manager that knew what I needed and knew how to get things resolved. I believe they were learning the system just as I was. Today we still sometimes run into delays, but I know that my account manager is working hard to get my issues resolved as quickly as possible. The other vendors I deal with I don't always get that great of service. Theresa is the top or tied for the top of the best account manager for the many vendors I deal with.

Josh
USA

rev.io relationship

Kommentare: In my time as the vendor relations manager, dealing with rev.io, the platform has been more than adequate for our business needs and the ability and willingness of the rev.io team to enhance or change things when we need them to be has been great. There has never been anything that I have dealt with that could not be resolved.

Antwort von Rev.io