Über Jonas Enterprise

Vollständig integrierte Software, die alle Aspekte der Verwaltung von HLK, Auftragnehmer*innen und Dienstleistungsunternehmen erfüllt.

Erfahre mehr über Jonas Enterprise

It is user friendly when it comes to different departments: project management, estimating, accounting, etc. Everything is done in one software.

The yearly support fee is too expensive. I'm forced to use Capital letters all of time.

Bewertungen zu Jonas Enterprise

3,9
4,0
4,0

Jonas Enterprise hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 144 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jonas Enterprise bereits verwendet?

Samuel
Samuel
Full stack web developer in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My experience using Jonas Enterprise

Kommentare: Despite their little short comings,I have really enjoyed this software,it has brought efficiency like never before into my business,and as a user of this software I highly recommend it to any large or small scale business or construction companies to give it a try and see the wonders

The best part of jonas enterprise is the user inface,it has a super user friendly interface especially the admin dashboard,the invoicing management is also very handy and it has really help me alot in terms of employees management.

At first it's kind of confusing for me to get familiar with but once I get the hang of it,it has wow me beyond comprehension

Theodore
V.P./CFO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Current Mechanical Jonas Review

Kommentare: We are now doing more with less staff due to the efficiencies that Jonas has brought up related to time entry and document review utilizing Jonas Documents, now our managers can view invoices for jobs and work orders without having to dig thru large files. We also have improved data entry with payroll due to upload capability from Field Time and eMobile.

The features that have been the most impactful would be the eMobile and Field Time applications which have allowed us to go paperless in the office and become more efficient at managing our jobs and work orders. The product is easy to use and support is always able to help out when necessary as well as the trainers involved with each system. Integration with our existing business processes has been easy.

The only thing we have not liked is the hosted server thru Contegix, but we are moving in early May of 2020 to Jonas Azure and have heard great things about that service offering.

Eddie
CEO in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If I could travel back in time, I would save myself years of heartache and not buy this system.

Kommentare: Jonas does a job when it works. It is the single least popular software in our organisation. Unfortunately, when it has issues, which is often, there is a complete lack of any kind of customer support available. We have been trying for two weeks, to get technical support for an issue that is preventing us from completing our month end financials. Even contacting our account manager has had no result and now I am browsing the "Meet the team" webpage to try to irritate someone "important" at Jonas to try to get some help. I am now going to be spending time trying to find replacement software, as the lack of customer support renders this system a very expensive anchor.

I actually find this software cumbersome to use and impossible to get technical support for when it doesn't work, which is often.

Total lack of support, total lack of interest in customers, after they get your money, total lack of anything remotely approaching interest when their product doesn't work properly, which is often.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Eddie, Firstly, I'm sorry. My name is Oren - I'm on the Marketing team here at Jonas. This sounds like a very frustrating experience. I'm also sorry that we didn't respond sooner to your experience. We could have done better. Secondly, Thank you for raising your hand and letting us know how you felt about our product and business. When customers have these types of experiences, we need to hear it. If you'd like, please reach out to me, and I'll connect you directly with the people you were looking for. Oren. oren.falkovitz@jonasconstruction.com

Jason
Director of Finance in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bang for your buck

Kommentare: We have had a very positive 9 years with Jonas and the Jonas team. If we ever have an issue no matter how big or small the Jonas team have taken the time to talk to us and make sure any issue is resolved

Jonas Software and the Jonas Team are dedicated to the philosophy that we are in business together! They are constantly improving the software to meet the current needs of the construction industry, partnering with other software companies, welcome input and feed back from the users, all to create a product that is a functional tool for all levels of your organization.

When I invoice my customers and the contracts are in the million dollar price range the commas don't print on the invoice forcing me to manually adjust the invoices prior to sending them out

Adam

Great Value!

Jonas allows us to integrate every aspect of our company into one software package. This allows every department to be on the same page, in real time, which is of great value to us.

There are some features that we've heard are in the pipeline, that never seem to come to fruition.

Sheryl
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Rocky start with soft landing

Kommentare: This software was purchased many years before we fully deployed. We faced challenges getting the information from our prior software programs into Jonas. Not that the Jonas software wasn't helpful and user friendly, it was more of a total revamp from our end. Then comes the issue of time. When "business goes on" and you don't have time to fully devote on a project, it gets stopped and started way too often. In addition to making changes on our end regarding how we wanted the information to land in Jonas, it simply became a chore. Finally we opted to hire a summer intern that would help get much of the information needed into the program and get this ball rolling. We were using multiple programs that Jonas would be replacing which was a part of our grief. Now that we have fully launched Jonas it has been a blessing. While we do occasionally find a challenge here and there, all-in-all the program has and does perform as we need it to. Support has been very good to us. I would definitely recommend the person that is the main administrator of the program to attend at least one if not more of the Jonas conferences. Those have been helpful with meeting other users and getting their input.

The program is very adaptable. The consistent upgrades and changes as result of customer input is outstanding. Many ideas are suggested and then implemented within a year (if they are truly useful). The customer support is always there and everyone does their best to rectify any issues.

There are no roadblock cons. There are items that require a "workaround" on occasion but Jonas is very helpful in assisting with a workaround. The changeover of our entire system (our choice) was our biggest challenge. Along with that changeover it required us to think a bit differently.

Jackie
Controller in
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Commercial/Residential Electrica Contractor. Jonas was the right fit for us.

Kommentare: We have been live with Jonas for a little over a year. As with ANY software, it isn't perfect and will not suit every need. It is impossible for a software to please everyone as we all run our businesses differently. We shopped several software options, and for our medium size company with a service department, Jonas fit us best. I agree, the reports are very simplistic in format and do take some getting used to. I had to look beyond pretty pictures and format as what is really important to us is the data. The Pro and Con to Jonas is it is HIGHLY customizable. With that, there needs to be a very thoughtful process to how you set it up in the beginning. Which is a challenge since you won't know how some things work until you are using it. It is a very robust software for the price, in my opinion, and will take patience and time to learn all it can do. I found that the very basics such as entering A/P, work orders, creating jobs are very easy to learn. The complexity comes when you want/expect to rely less on outside software and spreadsheets. Our company borders two states, one with a multi-jurisdiction sales tax schedule. Every payroll or sales tax requirement Jonas has been able to handle. Jonas is able to handle multi-state, multi union payrolls. Something we found not very many programs could throw in a service department and it became very small unless I wanted to buy a program that equated us to driving a bus down the road for 3 people while spending 6 figures. No thank you.

My favorite is the Project Control screen. From there, our project managers can drill down and get all the information they need in one quick and easy place. Each person can customize some of the drill down screens to tailor to their individual needs. AIA/progress billing is easy with the step by step menu. It is also easy to go back and adjust if needed. The ability to set controls across the various modules. Your voice is heard. I have always been able to talk thru a challenge with support and management. They listen and if the demand is there they will put it in the next product update.

The stock payroll reports haven't fit very well for us. But Jonas is working on that. Cluttered menu items that hang in there because their long-time customers still use them. It is confusing when you are first learning.

R. Scott
Pres. in

Jonas Review

Kommentare: Jonas is our third ERP software program we have used in 20 years in business. Learned a lot about selection process' by knowing my experiences with the first two. I also learned none of them do everything, all of them will hiccup from time to time. So my selection of Jonas centered around: 1. Is their customer service responsive (yes), 2. Do they constantly try to improve the product based on customer input (yes), 3. Is the product fairly priced (yes). and is the annual fee structure reasonable (yes). We also needed a strong field mobile platform as we have used wireless field mobile solutions for many years. Jonas has worked very well for us, we continue to get training on new modules and features we can use to make our company process/ better.

Constantly looking for ways to improve a product and they do not wait until year end to release updates if they are ready they release them. Customer service is very responsive if you need immediate help. Training is very high quality, conversion from our old to the new system was without trouble and well planned.

Dispatch board does not schedule projects or long term service work well (works very well for day to day calls) but they developed a project scheduler that looks promising for that.

Nisarg
Purchasing clerk in Kanada
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and easy to use software with huge scope to grow

Kommentare: Overall good software for daily use of construction project management. However, it has huge scope for improvement to stay ahead of the competition.

It’s impressive how easily one can get to learn this software for their daily use in various aspects of job. It has all the basic features require for efficient project management.

It can be improved to have more useful and advanced project management tools that can enable managers to drive strategic decisions.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Nisarg, Thanks for taking the time to share your review of our software. We really appreciate it! Oren, Director of Marketing Jonas Construction Software

Gonzalo
Gonzalo
Accountant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Job Costing

Kommentare: overall this is a solid enterprise software for construction companies

it is a full enterprise system, it has a nice owner dashboard. the job costing is great and the report writer is also good.

the accounting side is a bit weak, the balance sheet would get out of balance sometimes. the overall look of the software is a bit outdated.

vp in

Jonas Construction

Kommentare: cumbersome and not very user friendly
reporting is terrible

complete set of modules

reporting and user interface and ease of use

Antwort von Jonas Construction Software

Hi John, I’m really sorry about the pain you’ve been experiencing. I know that an apology doesn’t make up for what you are going through, but we have been trying to get in touch with you but haven’t been able to reach you. We did notice that you are currently on an older version of Jonas and not utilizing a lot of the modules that Jonas has to offer and believe that this might be the root cause of some of the issues you are experiencing. Our newer versions have a different user interface and are included free of charge with your annual maintenance fee. We do apologize and hope you have some time to connect so we are able to work through this and build a strong successful partnership. Please feel free to call me back at 1(888)789-9073 ex. 2504 and we will schedule a complimentary system review. We’ll keep trying to get in touch with you if we don’t hear back! Ashley Pagliaro, Manager, Account Management, Jonas Construction Software

Kristi
Controller in

Clunky, Inefficient, Outdated

I have enjoyed working with the VP Business Development, hopefully he will be able to move us forward and enable us to give a better review in the future.

Many of the screens are not linked for example I had to search an invoice but couldn't jump from that invoice to the Work Order associated with it, I had to go out of the A/R area and then into the Service Billing area. It takes a LONG time to run reports. One report that I need to run twice a month takes 3 hours. We have owned one module for 3 years and have not been able to implement it due to certain set-up items in our system but we have still been charged every year for this module and no one at Jonas has been concerned that we are not using it.

Julie
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We are in the business of construction not IT or software

It was much less expensive than many of the others we looked at. The service module is robust and we like the idea of the dispatch board. The payroll module is better than what we were using before

Absolutely terrible customer service. The software is not intuitive so unless you are an IT guru it is not easy to use or write reports. The report writing function doesn't work the same in each module. No dashboards. I am looking elsewhere after only 3 years

Manager in USA

Unhappy with training.

The software has a lot to offer and many great features. It is very flexible and you can reall drill down cost and overhead with all of the reporting.

The trainer that we were assigned did not understand accounting for construction and new even less about the software. When we finally complained about the trainer they switch trainers and did not credit us for any training and left us with a company file that was set up incorrectly. They said they could help fix it but it would be another charge for the extra support. Now three months later they do not return our emails. The software is very complicated without training you will really struggle.

Controller in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software with good support at a reasonable price.

Kommentare: Overall we are quite satisfied with the product, the people we have dealt with and Jonas' support.

Fully featured, integrated accounting package. The Job Costing is detailed and the range of reports is extensive.

Setup was time consuming and the inability to enter field hours and usage without an internet connection is not good.

Pamela
Accounting Clerk in Kanada

A Simple, Highly Customizable, Multi Function Software

I have used Jonas to process Accounts Receivable,Accounts Payable, Payroll, Inventory, and Job Cost since 2010. The modules are easy to use and financial reports can be customized for better decision making especially in Job Cost. The Inventory Module helps to track levels to re-order and specific materials used per job. Overall, I think this is a great software for the Construction Industry because Labour Costs, Materials, and Overheads can be easily retrieved in detail.

In the future, I would like to be able to retrieve scanned vendor & customer documents(WSIB & Certificate of Insurance) through the Vendor & Customer Modules(Contractors & Subs). This will be better for tracking purpose.

Luis
Senior Estimator in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The product has outstanding features tailored to our needs.

Jonas is one of the most versatile software systems for our type of business in the construction industry.

There are very little cons that I encountered. There may be other ways to approach the Digio that may facilitate saving emails and documents in to the projects.

PM in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jonas is a great all in one system

This software works great to tie all aspects of your business back into one central module. It covers 90% of what you need in day to day business.

There are a number of small issues or oversights that the support team really does not have answers for, you are basically left to live with these. For example on the job invoice template there is no second comma seperator, there is also no line for subtotal after holdback, we were forced to pay for a custom form design to add what should be a standard feature. The scheduling module is lacking and needs some work.

Marie
Controller in USA
Bau

Looked for Jonas as a solution. Only found problems.

After investing in this software and using it for six months in the construction industry, hoping it would provide a solution to integrating a full service project management, doc control and accounting system, our general contracting company had no choice but to return to Sage 100 Software. Jonas was horrible.

Jonas overpromised in their sales, and underdelivered to the point of negligence in both the product and the service. We paid for add on modules that were never installed or followed up on, the training was inadequate, and the support was horrible. Please do yourself a favor, if you are a general contractor looking for a solution as above, and do NOT consider Jonas. It was a very expensive mistake for our company, in terms of the issues that it caused us. I was never so glad to go back to an imperfect program as Sage 100. We cleaned up our files and worked with a consultant, and I am so happy with Sage now after our nightmare experience with Jonas.

Lili
Senior Accountant in Kanada
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reporting System

Kommentare: This software still prety good for the small to a middle construction business

User-friendly, easy to learn, and database in excel that easy to export the data

Allow the system to generate more type of reports.

Luke
Business Optimization Manager in Kanada

Best Integrated Software

- Very robust reporting, and easy to customize reports - Easy to use and easy for new employees to learn - Support is pretty quick at resolving any technical issues - Everything is integrated, accounting, scheduling, project management, time entry in the field - Jonas really understands the industry

They are always developing and releasing new modules. I'm always excited to see new modules being released. Currently waiting for geofencing to be added to Field Time.

Katie
Civil Engineer in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jonas significantly helped organize our gym members and payment schedules!

We use Jonas at our gym to organize our members and contact information. It is very quick and effective. Relatively easy to use once you learn the basics.

There are multiple routes to accomplish the same tasks, which can be confusing at times. Sometimes we have difficulty making changes to member accounts.

Shelley
Accounting Coordinator in Kanada

Jonas

The software offers many different report options. With time I have learned where to find and utilize these reports.

I found it difficult to determine which reports would produce the information I was seeking. With time I have learned which reports and options provide the information I need.

Kathleen
Accountant in Kanada

Comprehensive Program

This program is easy to navigate and is very user-friendly. We have people with a variety of levels of accounting knowledge that use the program without issue. The ability to adapt the program to various enterprises has made this program a favorite with our Board.

It is difficult to have a "like least" facet of the program, as I like all aspects. The customer service is great, the program is adaptable to various industries, and has different modules to meet the needs of a growing company.

Theresa
Office Manager in USA

Great Software!

I have worked with several construction software companies and find that Jonas is by far the best. The variety of modules for construction is outstanding. The best part is the availability of reports and information.

In accounts receivable and payable. When viewing in file setup there needs to be a connection to inquiries instead of having to back out of file setup then going into vendor/customer inquiry.