Easy to use interface. Intuitive to new users.

Bewertet am 15.1.2018
Lisa H.
Customer Service Representative
Bildungsmanagement

Kommentare: I get to talk to my customers and help rectify any problems or concerns they may have.

Vorteile: I was apprehensive about using this chat platform as I had never used one before. It is simple and easy to learn. The icons are clearly understandable. You can see who is online and available as an operator. It shows when someone is typing which is so helpful. You know that someone is replying. I was very happy to learn this program and use it at work.

Nachteile: I would love a little more color and perhaps photos so they can see who they are talking to. It's a great platform, but could use a little updating in style and colors. The functionality is fantastic, no improvements needed there.

von Provide Support an 17.1.2018

Hi Lisa,
We appreciate your review and we are happy that our product serves you well.
Thank you.

Great Product *But...*

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Justin B.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wonderful save for the UTM issue that (when we called to ask if it was fixable) is a deal-breaker. We'll miss you.

Vorteile: The level of functionality is staggering. I love it. I wish we could keep it at my company however we cannot because...

Nachteile: ...Your product drops UTM codes from Google Analytics, which is crucial to our being able to track our marketing efforts. We sadly have to drop your product for one that is extremely well-known and used by huge enterprise-level companies, but doesn't do half of what Provide Support can do in way of customization and back-end user friendliness.

von Provide Support an 16.8.2019

Hello, Justin! Thank you for your review.
We need more information on how you want to use the UTM codes. Could you please contact our support chat and provide the details? We will gladly help you.

Sincerely yours, Provide Support team

Excelent Service

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Lucian R.
Technical Support Manager
Rechtsberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love using it and setting it up. We now have 3 accounts with you.

Vorteile: That it is easy to use and implement. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always readily available to assist. I do however would like some reporting functionalities added to the chat support dashboard. Would be of great help. Its the only thing Provide Support lacks.

Nachteile: There is no reporting functionalities. This will make your software world number 1.

von Provide Support an 17.12.2019

Thank you for your kind review, Lucian!
We really appreciate your feedback.
We are currently working on reporting feature and hopefully it will make our software world number 1 :)

Very good product

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Johanne C.
Director of sales and marketing
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The support team is easy to reach and efficient.

Vorteile: We have been using this software for a very long time. Very efficient, easy for our team to use and friendly for our customers.

Nachteile: Nothing to report, do not see any flaws.

von Provide Support an 9.10.2019

Thank you very much for your kind review, Johanne!

used it before Livechat. livechat is far more easy and user friendly

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Olga S.
Account manager

Kommentare: possibility to support our customer online
oh yes i recall the incoming chat ringing was awful!!!

Nachteile: there was no possibility to transfer chat to another person, only invite and you have to sit together in the room, makes no sense, only distraction

von Provide Support an 17.1.2018

Hi Olga,
Thank you for your review about our product. We appreciate your honest opinion. Thank you for your remarks as well, we would like to clarify some things:
- There's no requirement to stay in the chat room. You can transfer the chat by inviting an operator and leave the room.
- Though there is no option to customize sounds directly from the live chat console, this is still possible and our support team has a solution. We value the comfort of our customers.
Our customer service team is always available and glad to assist with any questions our customers have.
Thanks again. We appreciate your time.

Good, simple chat program

Peter R.
Director of Marketing
Sportartikel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Provide support is exceptionally easy to use for a customer service agent which is the primary reason we chose to use it. The well designed chat console enables our representatives to handle more chats simultaneously while maintaining high standards of service.

Vorteile: The no-nonsense interface makes it easy for CSRs to conduct multiple chats without anything slipping through.

Nachteile: I would like to have an automatic chat prompt with trigger options based on page depth and time on site. I would also like an option to integrate Provide Support with our ticketing system and CRM to better tie chat sessions with customers and orders as well as making it easier to find customer info post-purchase.

von Provide Support an 27.8.2019

Thank you for your kind review, Peter. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We will inform our developers as for these features you mentioned.

Great Customer Chat Software Packed with Features

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Don B.
Textilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I needed a way to monitor traffic and communicate with customers more efficiently so convert traffic to sales. Provide Support does with easily and does not cost too much to operate from month to month.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to set up and use the software. Integration with our web host was quick and simple. I am able to monitor traffic on the site as well as communicate with my customers anytime as I have it on my desktop as well as Ipad and Iphone.

Nachteile: I wish it would have a timer setting so that I can have myself available during certain hours. If you walk away from the desk (which i am contantly doing ) and forget to mark away or log off then you can miss the chats

von Provide Support an 16.8.2019

Thank you for your positive review, Don!
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. There is an idle detection feature with the desktop Console. It can switch to Away automatically after X mins of mouse/keyboard inactivity. Set a timeout in the Console menu Tools / Options / General

Regards, Provide Support team

An integral part to our customer support and sales workflow

Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Leonard C.
Senior Developer
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started using live chat to see whether we could help customers on our site. Over the last few years it has grown to be an integral part of our customer support and sales communication. Many customers prefer chatting online instead of using the phone but prefer real time communication. This, coupled with the simple but effective interface that Provide Support offer has made it a real success for us. Provide Support's own staff have been extremely helpful over the years, helping us implement and use their system effectively.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and provides plenty of features for our staff to use. The transcripts that are emailed after are helpful and the data protection has been carefully thought about.

Nachteile: Not as much control over filtering out certain visitors, such as by country, that we would like.

von Provide Support an 16.8.2019

Thank you for your positive review, Leonard!
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We are currently working on the feature you mentioned. This update will be ready in a month. So we hope Provide Support Live Chat will be more helpful for you.

Regards, Provide Support team

Glad we chose Provide Support Live Chat

Deb H.
Customer Support Manager
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall our experience with Provide Support Live Chat has been very positive. I believe that all of our Operators find the system easy to use. There was a fear of using Chat in the very beginning, but I don't think that exists anymore.

Vorteile: 1. Simplicity in setting up Operators/Users.
2. The 10-Day Free Trial was a great opportunity to test out the system.
3. Lead time for setup was minimal.
4. I like the ability to receive the off-hours or off-line email.
5. I like the quality of the Transcripts.

Nachteile: 1. For me, it wasn't entirely intuitive.
2. I found that adding a customizable graphical button on our web-page was challenging. I still have not done that yet.
3. No Analytics/Reporting. I have to manually look at all the transcripts to add up calls/chats per Operator.

von Provide Support an 27.8.2019

Thank you for your kind review, Deb. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
When you face any challenges, please don't hesitate to contact our support team. We will gladly help to solve your issue as quickly as possible. Our support team is available 24/7. As for the Analytics/Reporting - we are currently working on that feature.

Great value for product.

Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Craig G.
Seeking Sales Opportunities in Industrial Sales

Kommentare: A great contact tool for following up on customers.

Vorteile: Works consistently well. Except for a few issues mentioned below, the response time is pretty good. I'm rethinking some strategies to try and capture some abandoned website users.

Nachteile: I do wish they would get a better way to import a text file to populate the canned response file but it still is a great value. Looking forward to the release of the statistics module. I've been waiting for a fix to it. It was a great reporting mechanism when it worked.

von Provide Support an 19.1.2018

Hi Craig. Thank you for taking your time for the review and for choosing Provide Support Live Chat as your customer support solution. We appreciate all the given feedback and we are glad that the tool helps you make conclusions and work towards new strategies. We work on new features and will soon present them to our customers. Best regards, Provide Support Team

Great chat software that is both easy to use and user friendly

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Tim B.
Director of Operations

Kommentare: Customer support that is always available and helpful.
Easy to use software that was very user friendly when implementing.
Custom reports that help me track our ROI and performance.

Vorteile: I like that this software is very easy to implement and get started very easily. All of the agents I have that use this feature are able to get trained in a short amount of time which really helps our team save time and money in training. I like the different options when it comes to customizing things to my specific needs based on client feedback and preferences. I like that customer support is very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful whenever I have issues arise that I am not able to figure out on my own.

Nachteile: I wish there a more modern user interface that was a little more polished, but I like what we use currently. There is always room for improvement and I think this is one area that could be worked on.

von Provide Support an 16.1.2018

Hi Tim,
Thank you for taking time to leave a review about Provide Support Live Chat. We appreciate your comments and a remark regarding the user interface. We are working on updates and improvements. We are glad that our customer support team serves you well.
Thanks again.
Provide Support Team

good application easy to use

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Alain S.
Senior System Engineer

Kommentare: more support to the end user

Vorteile: easy to use , simple setup addin users is in a click of the mouse.

Nachteile: limited feature limited adjustments like themes ...., there could be some adjustments here

von Provide Support an 22.1.2018

Hi Alain. Thank you for your review. We appreciate all the feedback and we are glad that the overall product quality keeps you as our client for almost nine years. Provide Support Live Chat technical department is working on new features that will be presented to all customers. In the meanwhile we can offer you a couple of available chat messenger customization solutions which we can apply from our side. Our customer support representative will get in touch with you shortly to guide you through the process. Thank you. Best regards, Provide Support Team.

Great Connection to the Outside World

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Kimberly G.
Operations Manager
Logistik & Lieferkette, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As the Administrator, I love the transcripts that are provided via support. I am able to read them and cross train my end users on certain encounters.

Vorteile: We like the fact that our customers can access our website and chat us to place orders and have any questions answered in real time.

Nachteile: We do not like all of the Spam Callers we have come into contact with. This really is not due to the software itself.

von Provide Support an 3.9.2019

Thank you for your positive review, Kimberly! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
There is an option to block visitors by IP. Your chat button will not display on their end. Find this option in your account control panel at My Account / Account Settings / Access Restrictions.
And if any questions appear, please don't hesitate to contact our support team :)

Sincerely Yours,

Excellent Product and Excellent Customer Service

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Christopher E.
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer service reps that we spoke with prior to purchasing were great! We had a few questions and they walked us right through it. We are VERY pleased with your live chat product. More satisfied than we expected! We love it!

Vorteile: I like that this works on desktop as well as on mobile devices. We are able to live chat with customers even while we are out of the office. For a small business like ours, that is a big help because we are not always able to be in the office just to handle chat questions. This way we can be out running errands and still be able to answer any questions a potential customer may have.

Nachteile: It took a bit of work to figure out how to set the system up in terms of the chat window style, finding the right image to use on our website, etc. But once we got into it, it was pretty easy to set up.

von Provide Support an 16.8.2019

Thank you for the great review, Christopher!
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Our 24/7 Live Chat team is always ready to help. So don't hesitate to ask any quirky questions.

Sincerely yours, Provide Support team

Easy to use, does the job!

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Anna L.
Client relations
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is functional and does the job - it is the first software of this kind I have used, so I have nothing to compare it to!

Nachteile: I haven't noticed any issues with it. It can be a little unintuitive, e.g. with figuring out what all the icons mean and how to get another agent into the chat. It would also be great to be able to see the country when the call comes in, instead of having to scroll down the list. We have agents in different regions, so would be good to see immediately whether to answer or leave it for someone else.

von Provide Support an 26.12.2018

Thanks for your review, Anna!
We are glad to hear your positive feedback. We are working on updates and improvements.

Provide Support Team

Great tool for customer support

Adrienne Q.
customer service
Kapitalmärkte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Provide Support Live Chat has become an important tool for both our support staff and our customers. we've found that many customers prefer to contact us via Live Chat because it allows them to multi-task and there seem to be very ew questions, concerns or issues that can't be resolved via chat- most of the time we are able to serve the customer with what they want or need and let them move on to their next task. Simplicity for our customers is key.

Vorteile: ease of use for both operators and customers

Nachteile: we like it all! we haven't found a feature that wasn't helpful

von Provide Support an 27.8.2019

Thank you for your kind review, Adrienne! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Provide Support team

Great tool for our business!

Bewertet am 4.2.2018
Kim U.

Vorteile: Ability to see all available operators who are available and manage the ability of our teams to answer the chats.

Nachteile: Making sure the program logs in automatically so my teams are connected. There are times they do not realize they are not connected and available.

von Provide Support an 6.2.2018

Dear Kim, we sincerely appreciate your taking time to provide your comments and feedback. We are glad that our live chat software serves you well. Best regards, Provide Support Team

We love Provide Support Live Chat

Bewertet am 30.1.2017
Birgit S.
Partner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have Provide Support for years now and still feel that it is worth every penny. It is not expensive and billed every three months. You know who is on your website and where they go. that way you can identify errors or follow up with them over a proactive chat. thank you for a great product!

Vorteile: Costeffecticeness

Nachteile: What's not to like?

von Provide Support an 5.6.2018

Birgit, thanks a lot for the review!
We are happy that you like it.

Great Product

Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Hans D.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great, set it up years ago and forgot about it. Still working and is just part of our system.

Vorteile: The API, that allows me to build into our system. Has been running flawlessly for over 5 years.

Nachteile: Nothing

von Provide Support an 26.12.2018

Hans, thanks for your trust!

Provide Support Team

Provide Support is cost effective and easy to implement.

Ernie C.
Marketing Manager
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Provide Support allows us to easily interact with our website visitors who initiate contact at their convenience. We we able to customize the appearance to our brand and choose how it best works for us. They offer way more features than I think we will ever need.

Vorteile: We were able to trial and start using right away with little to no learning curve. It was also easy to switch payment plans.

Nachteile: I don't have any complaints at this time.

von Provide Support an 27.8.2019

Thank you for your kind review, Ernie! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Provide Support team

Basic live chat for website

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Tim R.
General Manager

Kommentare: Easily accept and manage multiple chats with live customers

Vorteile: I like the operator console to chat with people on our website. It is available either through a desktop version, or if you aren't at your computer you can login via web browser. You can set auto responses and what to do if operators aren't available or don't answer. Integration with our Drupal website was easy.

Nachteile: I don't like the administrative portal. It is not clear how to add/delete/edit operators. Also the sound played for a chat is annoying and can easily be confused with a phone.

von Provide Support an 5.6.2018

Thanks a lot for your feedba¿k, Tim!
We are currently working on updates of our software.

Basic Live Chat Tool

Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Ecommerce Business Analyst
Sportartikel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are an ecommerce site that needs to have a way to communicate in real time with customer. Provide Support allows us to do that.

Vorteile: We love that Provide Support allows us to have a live chat option on our site. We previously didn't have one and now we do. There is nothing particularly flashy or great about it, but it does a good job.

Nachteile: This kind of goes in hand with what I said above, but there isn't anything out of the ordinary that Provide Support does. Chat features are minimal, but they work. The backend workbench for our customer support team gets the job done without being overly complex.

von Provide Support an 16.8.2019

Thank you very much for your review!

Easy and useful utility that helps my business daily

Bewertet am 25.5.2015
Adeline H.

Kommentare: I use live chat from Provide Support on a daily basis with my small hostel site page.
Our guests often have numerous questions on how to get to the hostel, how to solve any booking issues, what are the operating hours... To cut a long story short, they always get answers easy and fast via the live chat. And my managers are able to track the country of the guest and other very useful details.

von Provide Support an 5.6.2018

We are greatful, Adeline, for your review.

Great chat service

Bewertet am 25.4.2016
Birgit S.
Partner

Kommentare: Love Provide support. I can see who is on my website, incl IP address. I can see them as on the worldmap and start a chat with them if I see that they struggle getting somewhere on our website and help.

Simple yet powerful live chat

Bewertet am 18.7.2015
Jack P.
Co-Founder, CEO

Kommentare: I enjoy using this live chat. I always know who my users are, what do they want, where they came from and I am able to cover their request promptly getting more revenue.