Über Clear Estimates

Online-basierte Schätzsoftware für den Wohnungsbau. Generiere professionelle Schätzungen und verwalte gleichzeitig eine Teile- sowie eine Kundendatenbank.

Erfahre mehr über Clear Estimates

I like the updated price list and integration with quickbooks.

The system for adding sales tax to a proposal is a little clunky, but if you're familiar with the various tax rates in your work area, it's only a minor inconvenience.

Bewertungen zu Clear Estimates

Clear Estimates hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 114 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Clear Estimates bereits verwendet?

Lynette
Lynette
Bookkeeper in USA

Super time saver

Kommentare: The customer service is outstanding. I had a one-on-one call with CSR to help with a few questions I had, and he was extremely helpful - patiently explaining those things I was confused about. With the new search feature, I am now extremely happy with this product and am very glad to have found it.

How much faster it is to put accurate estimates together. I also like ability to adjust the labor rates and hourly multiplier for bigger crews. The templates help make sure I don't miss including necessary parts to the proposals, and the ability to edit items for individual jobs is easy and convenient.

At this time, it does not integrate with QuickBooks Online, something that I have been told they are working toward. I found adding Alternates to the quote to be a little confusing with all the different areas that they can be entered, and still do to a certain extent.

Antwort von Clear Estimates

Hi Lynette! Thank you so much for the feedback. We're thrilled to hear you are enjoying the recent changes. Everything we have done is based on our customer feedback. The new search feature should allow for much faster estimating. Our Quickbooks online integration is coming very soon. Within the next couple weeks, actually! I'll have a member of our team reach out regarding alternates - we're happy to provide a more in depth explanation about those. - The Clear Estimates Team

Joel

Best investment in construction

Kommentare: The biggest benefit to this is having accurate quoting. Since I started using it, I was able to increase my profit margins from 10% to 30% and capture more clients along the way.

This is easily one of the best investments I have ever purchased. With quarterly pricing updates and customization proposal forms, it allows me to stand out from other companies with clear and professional quotes and bids. I've done over 100 bids on here and probably capture 80%-90% of the clients.

This doesn't have a simple feature to convert my quotes into itemized invoices once completed. If it had that feature, this would be all that I would need. It took a while to get used to and to modify for my needs (and I still need to change a few things), but once I got the templates set up, it was fine. Some of the categories use the wrong labor code so I have to pay attention, but that is relatively a small deal.

Antwort von Clear Estimates

Thanks for taking the time to write this, Joel! It's great to hear the software has not only helped increase professionalism but also increase your margins! Our team is actually working on a feature to itemize invoicing. This is something we're very excited about and will let you know when it is active. Thanks again - The Clear Estimates Team.

marty

Review Clear Estimates

Kommentare: Never heard about web based upgrade. was using old version till saw Wyatt's presentation using the upgraded system. Would have been nice to hear from CE that this was available. Much better application for my business.

Keeps me organized and on track, I dont miss anything on quote.

Very glitchy, many time need to get out of program and sign back in when it freezes or fails to respond

Antwort von Clear Estimates

Marty, thanks for writing us a review. I'm sorry that you were not notified when our software became cloud based. This is something we should have alerted you to. With that said, we are happy that our software keeps you on track and organized. Thank you for being such a loyal customer of Clear Estimates. - The Clear Estimates Team.

Grant
grant@leviathanremodels.com in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well-Designed Estimating Software for Small to Mid-Sized Construction Businesses

Kommentare: Clear Estimates has saved me countless hours over the past few months. I used Contractor Foreman previously and Clear Estimates may not include as many project management-related features, but it is far and away the better choice for putting together estimates, quotes, and project proposals.

Once you modify the provided tasks to fit the projects you do and the way you bid your work, Clear Estimates allows you to bid out the standard components of a project by the piece or by area. If you track the actual time and materials required to complete a particular component over many jobs and get an accurate figure for the per piece or per square foot cost, this method of bidding can save you a huge amount of time by allowing you to extrapolate from the number of pieces/area of the installation to an accurate estimate of the time and materials required. Once the library of pieces has been built out or adapted, you can create a finished estimate in a few minutes.

Kyle
Account Manager in USA

Review

Kommentare: Over all I am very satisfied with the program.

Easy to put together an estimate with in minutes.

Reports page needs more options. You should be able to put the disclaimer, project disruption etc... any where you would like. Right now it’s gets all jumbled at the top of e proposals.

Cabel
president in USA

Great product

Kommentare: This system is great for construction. This system has let me grow my business in a short period of time.

The pre loaded templates and tasks allowed me to go from putting out 3-5 estimates a day to 15-25 estimates a day.

Hate that you can not filter the customer list better. Here are some of the filter options I need. Filter customers to see who hasn't paid yet. Filter by approved, open and declined jobs.

Robert

Great tool

Kommentare: Overall clear estimates has been extremely helpful building estimates and has saved time estimating projects

The customer service is excellent, website is easy to use and very customizable presents information in easy to use context.

I wish there was an option to use offline, some of the templates and parts are hard to find, I wish there were more parts and a different way to sort them or an alternate way to search phrases or components maybe smart assist estimate building like a questioner about the project being estimated then an ai suggest components to add or a way to review your estimate for errors.

Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Estimate review

Kommentare: Very easy and convient to use out in the field.

It's really easy to use . I like how it helps with prices and any questions I have I get a same day response. Very happy with software.

I won't let me send as a text message only email.

Kim
Office Manager/Partner in USA

Overall a good product

Kommentare: We have been overall happy with the program. It is really hard to teach someone new how to use it though. We have a new employee and there have been several huge mistakes that have costs our company money in the long run due to over seeing some things.

Produces estimates fast, great to keep track of jobs, easy to change estimates for customers, cuts down on the time spent on the estimate

The search function is not great at all. It take a long time and rarely find what you need. The organization of parts seems to not be consistent. Sometimes the removal of things are within the right categories and sometimes they are in a general category. It is very time consuming to have to look in both categories. It does not integrate with quickbooks, which would make sending estimates a lot easier. Right now we have to save to word and then go to email and select the document to send to a customer, very time consuming.

Antwort von Clear Estimates

Hi Kim, Thank you so much for taking the time for writing the review, we really appreciate it and glad you are generally happy with the product. I'll get in touch with you to hear more about the error you were talking about with your new employee. We're always looking for ways to improve the software so hearing about a problem like that will help us avoid it in the future. We also do integrate with Quickbooks, so I'll help you work through that. Jack Clear Estimates Support

Eric T.
Eric T.
President in USA

Very helpful for bidding jobs!

Kommentare: Accurate job estimates with detailed pricing and flexibility. Up to date pricing info. Professional estimates.

The constantly updated materials and labor costs based on my geographical area is invaluable! I also like the flexibility to adjust pricing.

Can be a bit time consuming putting all the bid pieces together. Would also like to see an invoicing option based on the bid.

Antwort von Clear Estimates

Hi Eric. Thanks for taking the time to write this. We're thrilled to hear our up to date pricing is helping you win bids. It's also nice to hear that you have been able to customize bids to fit each specific project. Just a few weeks ago, we did release a Pro version of Clear Estimates. Pro allows you to invoice for each bid you create. We would be happy to enroll you in a free trial of Pro should you be interested. Thanks again, Eric. Take care! - The Clear Estimates Team

Alan

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Kommentare: Response time to some questions is lengthy. Some functions don't work as easy as you would think. Accessing the drop down box on current customers I challenging, you hit the drop down arrow for the customer list and the list goes away. You have to continue to hit the drop down arrow.

Easy add change orders and change prices

Payment schedule sometimes doesn't stay changed when you go back and forth on different job project.

Antwort von Clear Estimates

Alan, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Since we are now cloud based, our software is constantly being updated. Look out for a refined customer search feature soon. - The Clear Estimates Team

Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of software

Kommentare: I have recommended you to Residential Services of Tulsa - not sure if they are using your software ****

Ease of use and easy to train - great access - very little trouble with the functionality - support is very good

Very little customization in the reports

Antwort von Clear Estimates

Glad to hear that you have found our simple and easy to use design of the software helpful, Michael. Also, thanks for the feedback in relation to the reports section, it is great to hear about our customer's specific needs. We will dive a bit deeper into this issue, be on the lookout for an email from us. - The Clear Estimates Team

Patrick
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Professional estimating made easy.

Kommentare: Clear Estimates has helped my company write many estimates with ease. A simple drop down menu brings up categories and itemized lists of many things we never considered billing individually for. This has made our proposals look more professional, and has helped close a good amount of projects. I would highly recommend Clear Estimates to anyone looking for a simplified, more professional way to write proposals.

Easy to use drop down menus. Itemized job descriptions.

Would love to see a better way to calculate payments, and send paid in full receipts to customers.

Antwort von Clear Estimates

Hi Patrick, Our team is happy to hear you are writing estimates with ease. Also, thank you for those suggestions, we will take them into account!

kimberlie
Owner /operator in USA

New kid in town

Kommentare: Since opening my buisness Jan 2020 . This has been my saving grace. Thank you for the free.trial thank you for writing a program I can learn on the fly . I love it

I would describe this software as organized and simple. Being an electrical contractor the ease of converting this program into what I need was easy. Any questions I had either my teenager would figure it out for me or an email to Support and they are back with you that day sometimes within the hour. Very friendly and they speak on my level.

My only request for a change is the ability to accept payments. I would also like a way to see more than 4 items on my list at a time. I really don't many complaints

Todd

Detailed Awesomeness!!!!!

Kommentare: Professional looking auto generated proposals

It puts everything automatically together saving me hours of typing, organizes my many projects and helps me every step along the way. The customer support is on point helping answer my 100's of questions to make me look like a pro!

The rates are off significantly for the auto generated lines but makes it somewhat easy to change them. Just that I have to do it for every single thing is a pain and the changes are not saved for future drafts. But i would have to do that anyways on my own so there is no real Cons

Antwort von Clear Estimates

Hi Todd - We're thrilled you are finding Clear Estimates to be a helpful and professional program! Whenever questions come up, we do our best to answer them in a timely manner. As far as your pricing, it's possible you are not updated to your local area. We are going to reach out to make sure your pricing is accurate. Look for an email from us shortly. - The Clear Estimates Team

Randy
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well put together estimating program.

Kommentare: I've been happy with it, the cost is a bit high for the amount of bids that I am currently doing, but I'm sure that will change over time.

Having not come to the business with an extensive construction background, this program has been very useful is establishing a benchmark for my work bids.

Learning the terminology...some is not intuitive.

Antwort von Clear Estimates

Hi Randy. Thanks for taking the time to write this. It's great to hear Clear Estimates has been helpful, even for someone with limited remodeling estimating experience. As far as terminology goes, please feel free to clarify anything with us. Just send over some terms you are not familiar with to support@clearestimates.com and we would be happy to assist. As far as pricing goes, we do offer year-long plans that provide a 20% discount. We also never restrict the number of estimates any of our customers can create, something very helpful for when estimate volume increases! Thanks again. - The Clear Estimates Team

Richard

Clear Estimates

Kommentare: Try it, youll love it!

Cheap and Easy to use, and can quickly put together your quote pre-written data base is included with your monthly subscription.

Needs just a little more added to its data base in way of simplistic handyman project's and more added to the template section.

Cory

Great product

Kommentare: Overall happy with products. Just have a few kinks they can work out.

They continually update cost of materials

The invoicing could be more user friendly. The proposal is already done and payment schedule is already in so i would like for the invoice to already be ready. I have tongo back in and insert numbers. Somewhqt annoying but its better than most. Just think for the cost that part could be improved on.

Antwort von Clear Estimates

Hi Cory! We appreciate the review. It's great you are finding the updated material pricing useful. We do our best to provide you with accurate information when creating bids. As far as invoices go, we are actually in the process of updating those. Soon, you should see additional functionality that improves how invoices are created and what is included. Be on the lookout! - The Clear Estimates Team

Steve

Clear Estimates Review - Quality Renovations

Kommentare: Prior to Clear Estimates I was using Excel spreadsheets to prepare estimates which, looking back, really left a lot of money on the table for me, as a contractor. Using Clear Estimates has not only allowed me to see the "going rates" but it also has allowed me to start charging the going rates. Presenting the professional looking proposal to customers has certainly taken that process to the next level for me and likely was the tipping point on several jobs for my customers.

Ease of use, customer support, reports look very professional

Wish there was an easier way to track changes to a proposal which would allow me to see old vs new; an invoicing module would be a great add-on

Antwort von Clear Estimates

Steve, we're happy to hear that our software has taken your estimating to the next level! Thanks for being such a loyal customer! - The Clear Estimates Team

Sarah

Clear Estimates Limitations

Kommentare: I wish it was accurate and reliable but it is not.

It is easy to use but useless as it is very inaccurate.

Material costs are inaccurate and have not been updated. There are many common materials missing from the database and it would take a very long time to build your own database of materials. The program is also inconsistent. This program will not help you with accurate quotes.

Bob
Bau, Selbstständig

"Must have estimating software for your business."

Kommentare: I Love the products features and flexibility. I used to leave "money on the table". Now my bids are market accurate. My profitability has never been better. Hope to continue winning business with Clear Estimates.

Accurate market pricing of labor and materials on a regional and national basis.

Report layout customization could be a bit more flexible .

Antwort von Clear Estimates

Hi Bob, Thank you for the kind words. We're happy to hear our pricing is accurate for your area and that you're finding our tool flexible and useful. Happy estimating! - The Clear Estimates Team

Troy

Clear Estimates Review

Kommentare: Software is user friendly and has a real common sense approach. Been using over a year have found nothing better for the price. Very Satisfied.

Drop downs for category of repairs follow normal order of work to be done. Helps to no forget anything. Good function for the cost.

A tie in with Home Depot or Lowes for materials would be excellent ;)

Antwort von Clear Estimates

Hi Troy, thanks for the kind words! We're glad to hear that you are happy with the software and find it user friendly.

Joel
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Have used for about a year

Kommentare: This software is the best I've found for my home remodeling business. The price is fair for what it does. I don't use the pre-populated labor prices. I think every business applies a price they think is right. There are some things you don't have the ability to edit however. For example, the font of text isn't adjustable. Also, the title of the proposal isn't adjustable. I'm sticking with this program because it is the best I have found and hope they improve it in the future.

Antwort von Clear Estimates

Hi Joel, Thank you for the review. We are always trying to better our tool with client feedback, and very much appreciate yours. As far as the font goes, you can edit that by heading up to "Options" > "Report Settings" > "General". To update the report title, head up to "Options" > "Report Settings" > Choose the report in question > At the bottom you will see "Report Title". If you have any questions, please contact me at alex@clearestimates.com Hope this helps!

Craig
Director of Sales in USA
Design

Been using C.E. since the beginning

This product too our company easily from doing estimates on a "yellow legal pad" to a customized software that makes our proposals look more professional than any of our competitors.

Wish that you could have multiple logins to the same parts catalog.

Sam

Clear Estimates Game Changer

Kommentare: I run a small construction company with the estimating program it makes my business look very professional. The proposal print out at the end of the bidding process is very detailed oriented which the customers love. I like everything about it. Quick, easy to work with and very professional.

It's easy to use.

Have to add parts on my own for certain jobs this program does not incorporate

Antwort von Clear Estimates

Hi Sam, Thanks for the review. We're happy our proposals increase your professional appearance. Our goal is to help you win bids, when you're doing so, we are happy! Thanks again, The Clear Estimates Team