This software was included through the host agency I book under. It was too cumbersome to use

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Beth K.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I didn't receive any benefits from this software. If someone is using this as a end user, especially through a travel host company, the lack of control and ability to update and change the features didn't work for me. As a business owner I need and want a product that I have 100% control over. One of the other problems with this software and the lack of control/ownership was a mistake made by the administrator at my host company. I had access to every other agent (independent) client list with details. Not worth the risk in my opinion, along with the other cons.

Vorteile: The ability to segment my clients into markets and the integration with vendors (some). This integration makes moving all the information, prices, inventory and so on over to ClientBase, eliminating entering the information and avoiding types or errors. You can also book directly from ClientBase, certain vendors but it was too complicated.

Nachteile: This was overly complicated and to use all the features required too many places to enter information. As an end user, I wasn't able to create reports, get master lists of clients, add clients in bulk and I was limited by what changes and updates on my account I could make. I am not sure if this is based on the host company's security limits they set up or if ClientBase doesn't allow for the end user to have more control. For travel industry professionals using a host agency and looking at this feature as a perk I would suggest looking into other options for your client CRM In general, this software was much to complicated and very limited in the ability to customize for your individual needs and branding. Although this was included in my program fee, I ended up purchasing another CRM that allowed more branding and control.

I worked in sabre for many years.

Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Rickie G.
Assistant Property Manager
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I did not use this software at my current job, but I did at past jobs

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to use. I also like that there is a great help forum where you can look up different codes and print them.

Nachteile: I didnt like that it wasnt windows based like Sabre plus. Its not as user friendly for someone learning, but once you know what you are doing I love that it is extremely fast.

Outdated

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Unit Head

Kommentare: Slow, confusing, lots of room for human error.

Vorteile: -It hosts all the info you need
-It is well-renowned in travel business
-Good for leisure travel booking/invoicing

Nachteile: -super outdated
-slow/glitchy
-not compatible/friendly for all kinds of computers
-confusing to understand the variations for each kind of booking
-terrible UI/UX - needs to be updated ASAP
-Industry standard but sites like GroupDesk are going to start taking the reign I think

Godawful 1990s Style Software

Bewertet am 18.7.2016
Hudson M.
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The product may have been impressive in the early 2000s, but nowadays it is amazing that this still passes for acceptable software.
The whole layout is an ugly mish-mash, using the most jarring and blurred together colors possible.
The program seems to have no logic whatsoever in how it works, and there is an alarming lack of any tutorial videos for the software on youtube.

Vorteile: I didn't pay to use this software - glad I didn't, because it is awful.

Nachteile: I liked least its awful color patterns, its lack of any semblance of logic as to how it is organized. Just overall an awful, awful piece of software, whoever designed this should be shot and urinated upon.

What century is this from? Maybe my company hasn't updated but....

Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Luxury Travel Agent

Kommentare: I am forced to use it at my company as a database, but I'm trying to work around having to use it at all.

Vorteile: I'm a new user to this software but if I go home and don't shoot myself after using it, that would be a plus. It does have the ability to prepare and send good looking documents that come from SABRE bookings, so that's good.

Nachteile: The version that we have (and I don't know if there is one that is newer or not) is SOOOOOO antiquated.... to me. The UI is very dated and the functionality is all over the place. It's ugly to look at, which is very frustrating.

This company is way overpriced and the service is terrible.

Bewertet am 25.8.2017
Shannon R.
Owner / Travel Consultant

Nachteile: This company could not export my data when I decided to leave. Too many options just as good and much lower price. Total waste of money on this product, and now I have totally rebuild my database. Sales Rep. would not bother to help, nor return my emails.

Sabre Client Base

Bewertet am 19.1.2019
#ONO
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Client Base sometimes but not often due to navigating.

Vorteile: What I like most is that all passengers information is easily located.

Nachteile: What I liked least was the set up is not as the Sabre. Navigating is not easy if you don't know Sabre.

Great Travel CRM

Bewertet am 6.6.2016
Wendy S.
Director of Operations

Kommentare: Our organization uses the TRAMS back office accounting system as well as the ClientBase product. We offer ClientBase for Windows as well as ClientBase Online and I love the multiple platforms for accessing the system depending on our needs. The overall ease of use of the products is wonderful - it's very intuitive and user friendly. I highly recommend ClientBase as a CRM to track everything about your clients and as an invoicing tool.

Functional but not user-friendly

Bewertet am 23.2.2019
Timothy G.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My company uses the online version, and I really found it overly cumbersome. It takes way too many steps to create an invoice. Luckily, we have another option so I use that.

Vorteile: It does give you the opportunity to manage your clients and invoices all in one spot.

Nachteile: I do not find it to be intuitive or user-friendly, and it took lots of trial-and-error to finally figure out the invoicing process, and once the invoice is created I don't really like the look of it.

Great Solution

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Debra E.
CSR
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like having all my clients in one place and the invoicing is awesome.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I did not like about this software

It's okay - that about it

Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Charlene J.
Travel Agent
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It was free, and came with our software package, so it was better than nothing. Passenger data is easy to find.

Nachteile: Somewhat outdated appearance and was not an intuitive piece of software