Filtern nach:

Über RDPWin

Die anpassbarste Property-Management-Software auf dem Markt.

Erfahre mehr über RDPWin

RDPWIN

I am impressed with the support team. quick to reply and great to work with. I also like the fact that I can make my own reports in Crystal Reports.

Some features are limited or I need to purchase an additional module in order to have the advanced functionality I am looking for

Nikki H.
Guest Services Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I have used RDP for a period of ten years. I have found it to be intuitive and fairly easy to learn.

Kommentare: I like many things about RDP. I think that number one on the list is the ability to customize packages. We are now able to offer Room/Meal/Event packages to our Conference guests. This makes for a simplistic reservation experience which makes reservation clerks and guests very happy.

I like many things about RDP. I think that number one on the list is the ability to customize packages. We are now able to offer Room/Meal/Event packages to our Conference guests. This makes for a simplistic reservation experience which makes reservation clerks and guests very happy. We have a unique facility and our business model would not fit neatly into any traditional classifications. For this reason, we needed a software program that could be adapted to our very specific needs. RDP has been able to deliver. I use the Reservations module daily and have found it to be easy to use and most people are trained without difficulty. I am especially fond of the tape chart feature. Over the years we have gradually utilized features like the color codes on the tape chart. I am a visual person and I find this tool invaluable. We have created and modified many reports for our various departments over the years. Our library of reports is impressive. We have created reports for every departmental need and are pleased with the ability of RDP/Crystal Reports to be tailored.

One complaint I hear consistently from our Sales Department is that re-bookings are not simple enough and that there is no ability to add reminders/calendars for tasks related to contracts. Also, our events coordinators complain about the difficulty related to event checklists and reminders. We believe that the sales/events related portion of the software needs a complete overhaul. We were given a name of an event software company who were considering an interface with RDP that would address all of our needs. It would be nice if RDP could integrate their Events program with their Reservation/IRM modules.

Darcy L.

RDP

Kommentare: RDP support and staff has always been extremely responsive.

The system is fully integrated with housekeeping, reservations, maintenance, accounting, front desk and data, features. Everything is easy to access and the data analysis/stats reports are extremely useful. Owners can also access to book their own reservations, check work orders, etc. Mobile app is good as well and info is easy to load.

Software is server based. Every time there is an update/upgrade, we experience problems. We are still experiencing problems after our upgrade to version 5.0 and these upgrades are expensive. I would also like to see a brief training program from RDP after the upgrade at no charge. I take issue with the fact that RDP charges for "training sessions" and they are extremely expensive (training should be part of the purchase of and upgrades to the software). Loading rates, rate plan cutoffs, discounts, rate tables, is a tedious chore and takes an unreasonable amount of time to accomplish and because of the numerous steps involved, errors occur. The software is "inflexible" in many areas such as the inability to make adjustments to a reservation after the reservation has been "checked in" to the system.

RDPWin software review

Kommentare: The overall experience has been positive. The sales people are pleasant, honest and capable. We realize PMS software is a necessity in the lodging industry and RDPWin does everything we need it to do. Never have had a crash, glitch or hiccup when looking strictly at RDPWin. Integrating with POS systems is a different story. That has not been a positive experience.

RDPWin has helped our lodging facility track overall performance more efficiently than before. Their reports (via Crystal Reports) are clear and concise and provide management with up-to-date statistics needed in the industry. RDPWin is fairly easy to use. The software is reliable and functions properly.

The software is dated, needs a fresh, modern look and should move to integrating cloud-based POS systems to adapt to today's market. RDPWin should think about making an all-in-one system that incorporates a POS (like Oracle) to help lodging facilities as a whole. Tech support could be more willing to please the consumer.

CEO I Founder in USA

Multi-Ownership Management Features

This software has a the unique ability to track and run reports for individual units. If you are using Property Management System to rent/lease multiple units that have different ownership structures this is great software to do so. Great value for any small-mid size property that is looking to update old software.

Up-front costs are much lower than other PMS for hotels but this system requires you to host on your server. There was no cloud options for running the software (This may have changed since we put this system in place in a hotel setting in 2011 and used it until 2013).

Antwort von Resort Data Processing

As of 2013 we do offer cloud solutions as well as great value compared to other cloud based PMS systems.

Director of Guest in USA

RDPWin review

Kommentare: The ease of use was amazing and I would recommend it to any sort of business that needs a reservation programs.

It is very user friendly. I like all of it features. Great for camp and conference centers.

Honestly, there was not anything I DoD not like about it. I was sad when my company switched to Camp Brain.

Accounting in USA

GREAT Booking Software

Kommentare: We could not run our resort without RDPWin!

RDPWin is very easy to learn and easy to use. The software works great and we rarely have issues. It makes booking a breeze.

RDPWin could use a new look. The interface looks outdated. Also, I do get lots of annoying pop up messages.

Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overall I feel that RDP is a quality sofrware. I feel that there should be more training available.

RDP has become much more reliable, and user friendly over the last 7 years I have used the software.

Each time there is an update we experience a new set of issues. We typically lose something that is useful to gain something that may or may not increase functionality.

Assistant General Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It is okay, does what we need

Kommentare: It is easy to learn and maintain

It has multi-functionality for guests, it has ease of use when checking guests in and out. The in-house stats screen and the availability screen are very helpful tools. The amount of reports that can be created for the individual properties is also a GREAT feature of this system. The emails for "Tip of The Day" are awesome!! I have learned so much through these helpful emails!!

Too many options , it has a lot of glitches. You cannot add a guest name . To add a guest you have to create a reservation, this can be time consuming. Company fields are group fields instead of being separate. When balancing inventory you have to pause the entire system and every department to accomplish this task which in a 211 room hotel is cumbersome.

Humberto A.
Humberto A.
ecommerce in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

old fashion PMS

Kommentare: It was a good experience, though it had a long learning curve. The software is not as intuitive as others but does the job that is meant to.

A lot of options for reporting. Connectivity with third party apps. Customer support follows up to your needs

Expensive software. Old look for today's standards. No cloud service at least on the version I had to use.

Pati B.
USA
Gastgewerbe
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

RDP Has Been Great for our Resort Property Management!

The warm, friendly, and professional staff at RDP are at the heart of what really makes this program work for our resort. Their knowledge and skill make the product work, but their sincere willingness to help us understand the program and customize it to our resort and their drive for customer service are what make the product work for us! We love the integration of the online system (IRM) with the same database that we pull from on our individual stations, so the two systems work seamlessly. Having the online system has increased our reservations dramatically, while allowing us to actually work with a smaller reservations staff. The individual property descriptions allow new guests and new staff to quickly see what each individual unit looks like, what is in the unit, where it's located, and what they can expect when they check in. The photos are easy for us to upload, and we can easily update descriptions as we change or upgrade our units. As the manager, I especially appreciate being able to customize reports to fit our needs. We can track demographics by city, state, or ZIP; we can run forecasts and stats on criteria we establish, and the data is easily transferred to both our Constant Contact and TripAdvisor databases. The service is outstanding. The process is very simple: you fill out a work order online. This allows you to define what your problem is, and their staff review it and assign both a technician and a time that is convenient for you to work on the problem together. Every time we work on an issue, it not only gets fixed, but the staff trains us so we can work more independently within the system. They are great at explaining the system, and their service is always prompt and professional. Most of our service calls fall in the nature of customizing reports, working through updates, and small tweaks. We know most of the staff by first name, and we feel that they know us. It's so much more efficient to work with people who know you, know what your goals are, and are willing to work hard to please you.

The only thing that bothered me was the amount of time involved in the initial setup, but that is something that is in all likelihood germane to the product. Regardless of whom you purchase a property management system from, you are just going to have to take pictures of all of your units, write property descriptions, and set up the rates. Ours was probably more detailed because we have 27 different floor plans (yes, I counted them just now!) and a three-tiered rate structure. Our units are each unique, so we couldn't standardize a picture of one unit and use it for several other units. We had to photograph and write descriptions and rates for almost 100 units. And again, it's something that we would have had to do regardless of who we purchased it from.

Sharon T.
Guest Services Manager in Kanada

RDP is user friendly and has tons of excellent reports. Very knowledgeable and helpful staff.

Kommentare: Lots of great reports.
Accurate and convenient month end reporting
Easy and seamless reservations from start to finish.
Quick view a great tool.
Realtime online bookings.
Integrated information.
Great process and efficiency.
Accurate real time information.
Hassle free management of bookings.
Seamless Group bookings.

I love the tape chart and how easy it is to move reservations around....one click and completed. Easy to figure out from beginning to end of reservation being made for beginner to administrator. Great staff to deal with from installation to daily use.....fast and efficient.

A lot of custom programming. When searching under find a reservation and you search a common last name and you have to hit the arrow to the next page it always says "RDP has encountered a problem. We are sorry for the inconvenience." You can go Comp to Pre-assign or Inventory but you can not go Pre-assign or Inventory to Comp.

Joe S.
Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Benefits of RDP

Kommentare: RDPWin has been very pleasant, it is a user friendly product- which can improve business performance and with the right time spent with the customer service- can improve efficiency. So my experience has been very good.

Making modifications are very simple with the support of customer service. In spending time with the knowledgeable staff- you see the possibilities that maybe were not taken into consideration. The product is very good, and there is flexibility if you have ideas of your own to improve the product for your own company.

The graphics at first glance appear to be dated, but as more time goes on- perhaps it will get a bit more "crisp and glossier". There is a bit of pushback on certain ideas, but if you integrate some ideas that other software companies are doing for the same product- you will achieve higher satisfaction. Overall very satisfied with the product.

Theresa K.
Director of Sales & Marketing in USA

RDP is a flexible software product for the vacation rental business.

The flexibility of customizing the software through use of switches and other custom configuration settings makes it easy to use new features or keep them offline. RDP puts these settings in the hands of the user so you can make changes as necessary. I have also had great experiences with support. If necessary I am able to speak with a senior technician to get any issues resolved timely. They do a great job of being responsive.

The custom configurations sometimes make it difficult to track down bugs, duplicate the issues, and get them reported. The system needs more rate & yielding capabilities to keep up with the current trends in revenue management.

Jenifer M.
Director of Revenue and Ecommerce in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great for independent hotels and resorts!

Kommentare: We have seen an overall increase in guest satisfaction and revenues with the addition of the itinerary items.

This is the second hotel that I've worked at that had RDPWin. It is easy to train with and easy to learn, with flexible functionality so that it fits a variety of properties. My current property is 55% group guests and 45% transient guests. RDP makes it easy to allow for multiple pricing tiers for groups, while still offering packaging options for our leisure travelers.

The reporting features are clunky and are not easy to use. I would prefer it if it had better group pacing and historical reporting, and if it was easier to find data quickly.

Kent F.
General Manager in USA

Great PMS for properties that manage vacation rentals/condos.

Contemplates well all possible scenarios and revenue sharing set ups including travel agents, wholesalers, OTAs, etc. Also contemplates possible owner charges, shared expenses, reservation related charges, and customer management features.

While the reporting system is infinitely customizable, the Crystal reports software is tough for average employees. Also many features are available is additional modules with additional purchase expenses and annual support fees. And finally support is not available with a simple call but rather has to be scheduled for the most part.

Becca T.
Business Development/Technology in USA

Robust software perfect for property management / hotel combo

We chose this software because it fit our needs as a property manager (vacation rentals) as well as our hotel business . There are a lot of features and it can be customized to fit most of your needs if you are in the industry. It has a database style feel and many custom options.

The software also feels almost too advanced with many features you will never use. Sometimes it can be challenging to figure out how to do something simple in the system. It is not very intuitive or user friendly. But once it is fully set up and customized, screens can be limited for the front desk so they don't get overwhelmed. I'd recommend having a technical person run point on the initial configuration.

Marcus D.
proprieter in USA

Great PMS software

RDP is flexible enough to customize things to match our business rather than needing us to change to accommodate it. We are a seasonal business so being able to adjust rate plans, etc is important. We bundle rooms and food (+/- other items) into a package and it handles this well. Great reporting.

This is pretty granular but we have a non-calendar fiscal year so I wish the Statistical Totals display (it's an easy pull down for quick year over year comparisons) could start in November rather than January.

Daniel L.
Vice President in Kanada

We have been using this software for over 30

Kommentare: We have been approached by other companies but we have been very satisfied with RDP. We have tried some demo versions of other software but there was always something missing that we got with RDP so we have been sticking with it .

Very stable and well adapted to hotel control, this company has been in the lodging industry for a very long time. Support is great

The only thing that is touchy in our case is setting up the crazy lodging taxe we have in quebec, thanks to RDP support we were able to find a way . Not quite as convenient as I would have want but works ok.

Frank W.
Accounting Manager in USA

A lot of options

Kommentare: I have used many software packages and now RDPWin and I have to put RDP somewhere in the middle as I found many things I like but also enjoyed other software that was more user-friendly and/or easier to customize reports.

I like that there are lots of options such as changing settings and ability to write customized reports.

There are still some things that need to be fixed or customized that make our work too challenging, such as group reservations, revenue reports by unit type, and an owners statement with signs seemingly reversed.

Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Vice President in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A quality product that is easy to use. Great customer service.

Kommentare: Very adaptable and easy to use. Great service.

The software has a lot of adaptability. There are a variety of features for both small and large properties. A very large selection of reports is standard and they are all customizable. They offer a mobile booking engine that is easy for guests to use. The support has always been excellent and fast.

More expensive than other options. The billing feature for groups and companies needs to be streamlined and easier to use.

Mark B.

Solid Product

Kommentare: I've been using RDP for approx 13 years and it's generally a solid, reliable platform. It's easy to us and offers comprehensive reporting and custom reporting should you require some speific data. Support is always helpful, even if they cannot immediately fix the problem. I've come to know a few of the team and they're really nice folks. I'd recommend RDP.

Functionality. Reporting. Reliability. Support

Upgrading new features sometimes takes a while. New features come with extra costs, don't automatically get them.

Kim P.
Assistant General Manager in USA

I enjoy using RDP it is an easy software to use and train new staff on.

The confidence to know that the support staff are always available and I have felt they have always been very knowledgeable and quick to respond. This team is a tremendous asset to you.

When a process works well and then seems to aquire a glitch. The upgrades at times cause this and it is frustrating. It would also be helpful if there was a manual to refer to as it is not always easy to find help within RDP for simple items.

Mike S.

Go deep

Kommentare: Very good. It does a lot and since it’s been around awhile - incorporates many many of the business rules needed fir our resort. And there Lots more there that can be used, and will - as time permits. Some more recent software we’ve used - is simpler to get up and running with less time investment - but it doesn’t let you go too far.

If you learn how how and commit the time to it - everything is open to configuration and customization.

Non-active history can be annoying and cumbersome

Mervyn W.
Night auditor in Barbados

I have always had a good experience using the program .

What I like most about this software is its user friendliness. Its has the ability to give you all the data you need in related to your guest and their agents. It also give analysis which can with you planning.

What I don't like about this software is its inability to calculate a percentage of part of a total. e,g I may need a to calculate a discount on the room portion of the package not the meals.