BookingCenter

BookingCenter Bewertungen

von BookingCenter

Excellent Product and Service!

Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Mike K.
Director, Workforce Housing
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Excellent suite of products and services that fit our needs. From their numerous channel connections and easy to use tools, this is a premier PMS product on the market today. We have lots of corporate clients and utilize a lot of Direct Bill features. One of the few out there that has this fully functional and friendly to use functionality.

Nachteile: No dislikes. there are a few minor enhancement we would like to see. We have 200 units and there are a few small changes we have recommended.

My experience has always been positive...

Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Nat D.
Mgr., Int'l Res Office for Hotel Mar de Cortez
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Quick and efficient data entry and booking, modifications, etc. I'm not so sure the spanish is as easy to navigate as the english version.

Vorteile: Ease of booking, availability, etc. Very user friendly. Relatively quick replies to requests.
I need cust support executive's help to do a lot of promos, changes, group work, etc. She is my go to person for a lot of my issues because she knows our product, our marketing and goals. She is top notch! All are very helpful and kind, but I prefer to work more with Erica because she knows my product so well. Thank you.

Nachteile: Some bugs continue since day 1... i.e. daylight savings time glitches
A lot of technical applications that are not easy for the average person. Library of how to do things is not easy for me... I am more of a hands on person which is why I prefer to work directly with cust support representative , whom I can communicate my needs and problems with verbally. Help is more efficient to me when spoken.

von BookingCenter an 10.12.2019

Thanks for the nice words, Nat, and great support over the years. We're always glad to provide support via phone when this is your preferred approach.

Your partners, the BookingCenter team.

Help

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Ruth P.
Innkeeper
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Well next year the city is going to tear down a bridge that runs across the creek that my property is on. The construction is going to last 8 months. It will be very noisy, dirty and destructive. Part of my award winning gardens will be destroyed. So how do I communicate with guests that this is happening and put the best light on it that I can. First person that I thought I should call is my account representative. I spoke with him for at least 20 minutes telling him my sob story and he listened. When I was done venting we talked about how to put lipstick on a pig. I now have a plan and am moving forward to do my best for my guests. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Vorteile: Customer Service department is excellent.

Nachteile: all is good no complaints. Would recommend to other inns

If this the the best available, I need to write my own system.

Bewertet am 10.10.2014
Jim M.

Kommentare: We were looking for a reservation system that would allow multiple users to access the reservations, store the data natively on a MAC and process credit cards.
1. I purchased 3 licenses for use with OS X server. We ALWAYS have problems when a 2nd user attempts to log in and the system usually locks up. There is no way 3 people could work at the same time.
2. The system appeared to be processing the credit cards, but after paying for and installing an upgrade that was supposed to work with Mavericks, the payments no longer processed, even though everything appeared to be working normally. It was a nightmare trying to get payments from the guests after they left and several of them never paid. Other transactions processed more than once and some of the guests filed disputes with their credit card provider, in some cases causing us to to loose or payments entirely. We spend countless hours of this problem, alienated our guests and have no idea how much money we lost. We received a fix, but are processing with a virtual terminal, because we don't have any confidence in this system.
3. The Tech Support runs out after a brief time and they charge you after that. Most of the time, you have to leave a message and someone will get back to you within 48 hours. They Ain't Apple!
4. The system is cumbersome to use and has modal windows so you have to open several windows the back out closing the windows in the same order you opened them.
5. I have a software development background and can tell you there are several bugs in this system and it is poorly designed and written.

Excellent Tools and GreatTeam at BookingCenter

Bewertet am 28.6.2016
Dave M.
Consultant
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have partnered with BookingCenter for 11 years now for our 110- room Las vegas hotel. They have far surpassed the clumsy systems we evaluated and made a user-friendly system that does our day-to-day job.

Vorteile: Simple user interface, connectivity to our merchant provider (Elavon), and seamless integration to all OTAs. Everything just flows.

Nachteile: I want a an iOS or Android app that can make guest experience part of my operations - guests can request services in real-time and my staff can respond. They tell me they are working on this.

Booming Centers MyPMS

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Farrokh M.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything from reservations to billing is covered. Its simple and an education of the hotel busines

Vorteile: Its online, has a simple interface. Almost never any glitches and the software itself is like an education in the hotel business. Very good metrics.

Nachteile: Wish more people in India would use it. An integration into Tally, our most common accounting software would be awesome.

von BookingCenter an 10.12.2019

Thanks for the nice words, Farrokh, and your support over the 10+ years we've been partners. I am confident the G/L (general ledger) method we interface to will work with your accounting package; Tally.

Your partners, the BookingCenter team.

Best business decision ever

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Dave D.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We went from a hand written reservation book to BookingCenter’s cloud based system and our reservations increased immediately!

Vorteile: It was east to learn and the support staff is very responsive and very nice! I

Nachteile: We didn’t have any complaints about the software

BookingCenter

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Margie L.
GM
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Cuts down a lot of time for reports, (quarterly, tax exempt etc..) Easy reservations, guest look up..I just could not be happier

Vorteile: user friendly, easy to learn and use and patient trainers

Nachteile: It would be nice to have a one click print

Booking Center web/desktop software

Bewertet am 17.7.2009
Jason T.

Kommentare: This multi faceted program allows me to fully manage my property seamlessly with Travel Agents, as well as with the Global Distribution network. This is at a very reasonable price. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a full muti use program.

Vorteile: easy to use software. Very intuitive.
allows for online booking,
credit card processing.
room/rate management.
Integrates with Exepdia, Travelocity, Priceline, and all other major Online booking websites.

Nachteile: I cannot think of 1 issue

Best Hospitality Software Period

Bewertet am 29.3.2010
Bob T.
Partner

Kommentare: A "must have" for any Hotel, Motel, B&B, etc. In my mind there is no comparative product for the money.

Vorteile: Global marketing network integration, easy to use for both the customer as well as business staff, tracks all customer transactions seamlessly, usable & relevant reporting, intuitive, solid and knowledgeable support staff, stable company, affordable for small business, scales well.

Nachteile: None; this is REALLY a great product.