Über QuickPractice

Practice management software that provides patient records/charting, patient statements, insurance billing, scheduling, and more.

Erfahre mehr über QuickPractice

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie QuickPractice bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Skyller S.

I used this software in a Chiropractic office for billing.

It is exactly like it is named, quick. They are known for being an efficient and easy to work with software. I was pleased with how quickly things can be done.

I think because they are so efficient, some of the thoroughness is sacrificed. I think there are some details that are missing or could be improved on. This is a good software for a medium-sized office, but I'm not sure when it comes to a larger office.

Cardelia H.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

QuickPractice

Kommentare: I enjoyed the ease of entering new clients into quickpractice. I also liked the option to include photographs of the clients in their charts. Also the ability to narrow lists by provider was a huge help.

This software has many ways of collecting and reporting statistics. This variety is rare in the other programs I’ve worked with.

It was difficult to search for specific statistics. We struggled to find a way to report out phone numbers and emails.

James H.
President in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

I have been using Quick Practice for over ten years, and it has not improved or changed much at all.

Kommentare: I am still using it, since I shelled out almost $1800, but am very disappointed with the lack of innovation. On the other hand, since they seem uninterested in the opinions of users, who knows what kind of unwanted changes they might implement otherwise. The integration with Quick Books is useless to me, but might be beneficial to some.

Easy to use, easy to backup important data

When I bought Quick Practice over a decade ago, they assured me that they would be adding all sorts of features including a SOAP notes module. They do have a place you can type in simple text, but it is no more than a notepad, certainly not a format I would like to send to an insurer. I stopped paying for support after the first couple of years, because they never made any meaningful changes. One thing that really is frustrating is that there is no way to enter a "zero dollar payment", like a way to tell the patient that you heard back from the their insurer, but the reimbursement was zero. (like deductibles, etc.) When I presented this very rudimentary accounting shortfall to the support staff, they just kind of shrugged it off as unnecessary. They want to sell you a custom report package, but it does not have the report I want to enable a mail merge with the first and last names separated so I can personalize the letters. When ICD 10 came out, I had to pay a fairly significant sum to get the code set. They should do some short youtube videos on how to format custom reports for those of us who want to. If a patient calls, and I miss the call for whatever reason, there is no way to look up a patient by their telephone number. They NEVER reach out to existing customers who are not on a support contract for feedback, or to let them know about new features available.

Leonardo L.
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Functional with little support

Kommentare: have been using this software for almost 2 years. works well with some inconveniences which they 're not willing to work on.
Customer support is terrible, though. Do not expect to get a professional on the phone immediately if you run into problems.

It's not web based!! very fast

support and price for type of services you receive

Vice President Of Business Development in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

this one was all over the place

Kommentare: organized

I like the ideas of tasks and issues that this software wanted to address. I get that it offers some distinctions from other softwares in the space like streamlined processes.

That being said, I found that it lags a lot. It kept on freezing and refreshing on me. This was very very annoying for a busy office.

Amy B.
Medizinische Praxis

Stay Clear of Quick Practice

Kommentare: We have used this software for the past 8+ years, including paying for monthly technical support, and have had nothing, but headaches. In the time that we have been with QP they have only had one or two updates and the software is very antiquated with reporting and functionality. Any time we would call technical support for assistance we would be told that "No one wants to do that" or "The program doesn't do that and we can't help you". The only positive is their integration with QuickBooks. I have not been able to find this functionality with any other software yet. I encourage you to keep looking for a different software company and stay clear of Quick Practice.

QuickBooks integration

Technical support, reporting, glitches

Nathan W.
Operations Manager in USA

Quickpractice makes billing easy

Kommentare: I would recommend them to anyone.

Quickpractice has allowed for a streamlined an user friendly set-up and management f our billing services.

Keith B.
Keith B.
Therapist in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Pretty good product just way too expensive for small biz

Pretty good amount of features. Have some decent training and decent management systems. Some decent e docs too.

Not very robust, the website seems like it is a bit out of date, and not very attractive at all. The pricing is also way out of our range as a smaller office.

Leslie G.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great Value, Great Service

Kommentare: QuickPractice is the best value out there. The support team is super-responsive, it's easy to implement and use and I love that the company is a small business putting out a world-class product. They are constantly updating the software to better suit the changing demands and regulations of medical billing and EHR.