Über AdvancedScheduling

AdvancedScheduling: der einfachste Weg, die Erwartungen an die Personalkapazität zu erfüllen und die Ansprüche von Ärzt*innen, auch im Fall von Nichterscheinen und Absagen von Patient*innen.

Erfahre mehr über AdvancedScheduling

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu AdvancedScheduling

4,0

AdvancedScheduling hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie AdvancedScheduling bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Support Staff in USA

I love Advance Scheduling!

Kommentare: I love the referral/prior auth tracing, the fact that you can easily find the next open appointment time for a provider, you can easily track No Show and Late Cancelations, plus it has a report I can run to make sure I have billed for all of the visits on the schedule. I used to have to track that manually and that took hours. AMD Scheduler has saved me at least 15 hours per week! And that is just me, other staff in my office have saved time with that too. Think about it, how much would you pay just your biller for 15 hours per week on tracking that they could be spending on AR Follow up? That is money in your pocket.

I like most that it will track your prior auth/referral visits so you know when you need a new one. It has cut our denials down immensely and freed up at least 10 hours per week of having to manually track those visits.

The auth/referral tracker also includes "No Show" visits so the count of visits used is not 100% accurate. But at least it makes it so you end up getting a new auth a little sooner so not much harm done.

Kayla R.
Quality Assurance and Training Specialist in USA

Great scheduling software

This software is great. It is easy for us to find availability, scroll through schedules, set customized schedules for each provider, take copays, and more.

When you cancel appointments, it deletes them off the calendar. Although this is sometimes helpful, when we are tracking staff productivity, it would be helpful to see where they may have had a patient scheduled, rather than it appearing that they never filled that slot.

Shay A.
Counselor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Overkill for most counselors, but highly featured for large practices and medical providers

Client info at a glance within scheduling, as well as the ability to toggle between Practice Manager and EHR applications (so that there could be privacy separation relevant and appropriate to job function)

I am a former user of approximately 3 years, ending 2019. My experience is shaded by the organizational limitations on providers (little opportunity to create/modify interface and ways to denoting scheduled appointments, downtime). In general, however, the interface is very flexible, if complicated to set up to meet your specific needs. Scheduling summary and billing reports are available, but I found running them buggy and the software itself constantly froze, required restarting (across users) and was slow to use. Restarting your computer while trying to reschedule a client is frustrating for all.

Cara H.
Billing Systems Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So glad we switched to AMD

Kommentare: The reports and the reliability of the software.

I like that it is easy to use and has the reports that Admin need for tracking for clinicians, clients and staff.

When there are updates but we are not told when just told it will happen soon. Some of the clinicians are not always comfortable with the computer and being able to keep them up to date and not throw it at them would help the admin staff a lot.