AdvancedScheduling Bewertungen

von AdvancedMD

Über AdvancedScheduling

AdvancedScheduling: der einfachste Weg, die Erwartungen an die Personalkapazität zu erfüllen und die Ansprüche von Ärzt*innen, auch im Fall von Nichterscheinen und Absagen von Patient*innen.

Erfahre mehr über AdvancedScheduling

Jeanette W.
Practice Manager
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2019

"Excellent software for insurance billing"

Vorteile: A simple to use software for billing insurance claims. We use Practice Fusion and this is one of the few billing softwares that will "talk" to our EMR. The system is simple to set up and the company can have you up and running (using their clearinghouse) within about 4 weeks. Customer support is good. They respond quickly. Functionality saves time with ERA's and automatic posting. We have a single provider and this works great.

Nachteile: Can be difficult/time consuming to add another provider. You need to plan well ahead if you are going to do this.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2019
David G.
Neurologist
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2019

"My review"

Kommentare: Very good

Vorteile: That it can be customized -- to a point -- to my practice.

Nachteile: Many things can not be added or changed unless done through the company -- and if it is not on their list of changes it may never happen. It is also not as intuitive to use as one would hope.

• Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Yaima O.
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2020

"AdvancedMD EHR PM review"

Kommentare: Excellent experience with Advanced MD. They take suggestions and ideas and implement some of them.

Vorteile: AdvancedMD is a system that you can trust to do your billing. We can bill, track claims, verify insurance coverage and post payments easily.

Nachteile: I feel that medications on the EHR side needs to improve and more billing reports.

• Bewertet am 13.5.2020
Harlan H.
Owner/CFO/Psychologist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2018

"Not ready for mental health"

Kommentare: If you're looking for a powerful billing platform this may be a good system for you to consider. However, if you're looking for a full PM/EHR system to manage a mental health practice this system is not ready and costs too much for what you get.

Vorteile: - Great billing platform with many ways to keep track of claims and payments
- We're able to manage 3 locations with a single system
- The system overall has a lot of great capability and most of the functionality we were looking for in a PM/EHR system. However, as noted below there are issues with how some of these capabilities work.
- Templates can be customized

Nachteile: - The EHR is not user friendly and leads to many new users creating notes that are not connected to a session as well as multiple redundant notes for a session.
- There is no easy way to track missing notes other than going session by session for each chart
- The standard reports are generally not very helpful as they provide few ways to customize and filter. The filters that are present are often not logical ways to filter data. What's more frustrating is that there are actually more useful reports that are in the system but they cost additional money to be added to a user's key. For example, a common filter type is to filter a range of providers alphabetically. AdvancedInsight does provide an enhanced reporting capability (for an extra cost) that relies on Internet Explorer and MS Silverlight all of which are old technologies. It is also somewhat difficult and time consuming to learn and still does not provide the ability to customize reports in the standard report capability. For that you have to pay AMD to make the changes or to add the report that already exists to your key.
- Printing chart notes requires a time consuming process of creating a Microsoft Word Merge template for each note template and then printing each note one by one. The Word Merge templates are complex to create and manage.
- Our sales rep guaranteed us a 95% first pass acceptance rate. After 7 months we are at 89%. There are several reasons for this and the company has provided us a credit but don't be fooled by the promises of their sales team.
- Adding new providers can take up to a month. Again we have been promised a 24 hour turn around time and yet sometimes have to wait weeks to get new providers added to our system. Note: we have the ability to add Users but only AMD can add providers.

• Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Abid B.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2020

"Sweet Sleep Studio"

Kommentare: Get payment from carriers.

Vorteile: Easy to use. The customer support is very helpful.

Nachteile: Sometimes, the billing capture is missed.

• Bewertet am 22.4.2020
Andrew N.
PT clinic owner and PT

"Its Complicated"

Kommentare: When it works well I am pretty pleased with the software, but I feel I have had to spend way too many hours trying to get things worked on and fixed, on the phone, on conference calls, and emailing or personal time troubleshooting problems. My job is being a PT and not chasing down software companies to get their job done right. I believe they should provide a customer support person designated to our practice that knows our workflow and has a direct line to work with.

Vorteile: The software is customizable to providers which is nice, we have tools that help track productivity and we are able to keep a constant stream of revenue with our billing.

Nachteile: We have a hard time with troubleshooting software problems due to the complexity of the software and the customer support has not been pleasant to work with, often times waiting for over an hour on the phone to get some simple questions answered, emails that go weeks with no response, and problems that go months without being fixed. Also, it would be nice if there were some more automated features such as visit number tracking on patients chart and on patients notes for Physical Therapy, alerts or prompts for progress notes.

Tiffanie boeve B.
Medical Biller
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2019

"Once your actually trained the product is great"

Vorteile: It has a lot of really amazing features that really cut down on manual work.

Nachteile: Training. We hardly received any training and due to that have really struggled with using the software and wasted a lot of time. Once you know how to use it, it really is great but the training needs major improvement.

• Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Matthew H.
Physical Therapist
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2019

"Not the best for PT"

Kommentare: We recently tried switching from WEBPT to AMD but we lost more money than we gained from the switch so we will be switching back to WEBPT. The problems were being solved but more problems were surfacing and we do not have time for solving more problems and not seeing patients along with not being medicare compliant.

Vorteile: Importing information for medical history was easy as patient did that at home and automatically went into our evaluation.

Nachteile: Not universal for all PT conditions and was not able to be medicare compliant due to inability to fax documents.

• Bewertet am 28.9.2019
Rock L.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Medical Billing"

Kommentare: So many bells and whistles it can be overwhelming. It is not user friendly for Billing Companies.

Vorteile: Not much but it does have a lots of bells and whistles

Nachteile: As a Medical Billing Company it's not very user friendly. Since our clients do not use the scheduler it makes it more labor intensive for data entry. Too many clicks of a mouse to get the information entered.

Brittany G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Awful experience"

Vorteile: I like Nuemd and I thought this would be an easy transition; however the service is NOT the same and much worse.

Nachteile: Transfering to Advamced MD was the worst decision I made. I had countless issues with the billing department and patient statements are ALWAYS wrong. I had to do double the work just to correct the mistakes Advanced MD created. Patients would call upset because they were getting statements in the mail stating they had balances, when in fact AdVanced MD was not posted EOB's correctly. Now I am stuck with paying thousands of dollars every month with a company that causes me more issues, which requires more time.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Cindy H.
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2020

"Poor training from day one!"

Kommentare: About to lose my business - nobody would listen except Customer Care. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team were the only ones who would listen and help. Customer Care is amazing. Sad that I was promised so many things and didn't get what was promised.

Vorteile: When I was "sold" on this software, I was promised 11 hours of training. I was so excited about the features that it offered. I was on the phone for over 2 hours with the tutorial. The salesman was excellent in selling this software and I was so hopeful that it would be beneficial to me and my practice. I was promised that it would be up and running withing 4-6 weeks. It was told that billing would begin ASAP and that revenue would be flowing into the practice.
I have over 100 superbills saved up for the launch date. I was excited that the first 2 months would be free of charge and that the next 2 billing cycles would be at a reduced rate.

Nachteile: After the sale was complete - I was given a training specialist who spent at the most - 1.5 hours with training. It took a few weeks to even get him to call and help set up AdvancedMD. After he set us up, it was another couple of weeks before we heard back from him. From the time I signed the contract - it was 6 weeks before we went live, then the 11 hours of training never happened. My first 2 "free months" came and went and there wasn't a single claim being worked. The trainer from that point on literally WASTED my time and money as she would call to "introduce" herself on a 3-4 minute phone call. It was another 2 weeks before she called again. What a waste of money for my staff to plan on 1 hour training and only receive 4 min. Her trainings were inadequate, she didn't know the system, and I didn't have proper training to even know what questions to ask her.
My extreme disappointment in the set-up and training has been a HUGE factor for my business. I am in crisis mode with this billing company and nobody seems to care. If it weren't for customer care, I would be in such a mess that I wouldn't have a single dollar. The first billing cycle was on month #3. I owed $500 and hadn't even collected $200 at that time. The next month rolled around and I still hadn't collected more than $400, yet I owed another $500. Accounting billed me $1500 and automatically took it out of my account.
I don't know what is going on with AdvancedMD, but I am desperate for help

• Bewertet am 17.2.2020
Natalie H.
Project Administrator
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2019

"Advanced MD Review "

Kommentare: We had a rough transition with Advanced MD but overall it has gotten a lot better and we don't have hardly any issues with the system.

Vorteile: There are multiple options to do things, which makes it user specific. I also love that the product development team is always working on ways to improve the system and is great when it comes to listening to the every-day users.

Nachteile: The help file can be difficult to use. On the PM side, you can hit F1 and it will pull up the help file for the screen you're in but that doesn't work for EHR and finding the correct help file can be difficult.
I haven't had a lot of luck with tier 1 customer support. I find it to be very frustrating to call and have a lot of times found the answer myself while waiting on hold. We feel very "nickle and dimed" by the company.

• Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Julia W.
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2018

"PM is great, EHR is just okay"

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy with the PM and "2-3 out of 5" happy with the EHR. Once you become familiar with the difficult quirks, it just becomes second nature. However, what is "second nature" for me now would be appalling to someone who is familiar with a most customizable, more user-friendly EHR.

Vorteile: The scheduling part of Advanced MD is so intuitive. To move an appointment, just click, select "move", and click on the date and time you want instead. I like how you can customize the time intervals, color code appointment types, and assign each a default length of time. Adding a patient is easy. Making billing notes, sending messages/tasks, entering patient info, are all quick and simple. There are nice features in the EHR, such as being able to pull in medication history from a national database, look up pharmacies, customize acronyms and use pull-down menus to drop in often-used phrases.

Nachteile: Actually customizing the templates is quite difficult if you have not been formally trained by Advanced MD specialists, which costs extra. Trying to figure it out yourself online via training videos is next to impossible because it is not customized to your situation. Also, finding training videos to answer specific questions is also near impossible. In order to print a note out, you have to select a "WordMerge" option from a menu, then click several times until a word document opens up, which you can THEN print. Far too many clicks just to print out a note, in my opinion. I have not found a simple way to print out all of a patient's notes, so I end up repeating this process many times when an entire medical record is requested -- VERY time consuming. Advanced MD offers all sorts of conferences and trainings, but they all cost outrageous amounts of money, and most are in a location where you would have to travel to get there. I wish training was more accessible and not so costly. I wish creating templates were more intuitive and more easily done by a regular run-of-the-mill user.

• Bewertet am 17.1.2018
Dana K.
Administrative manager
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2017

" great accounting & EHR program- easy to use, very detailed & avail 24/7-better w/ ea update. "

Kommentare: more than I expected.
The accountability for finance is complete.
The EHR area is wonderful.
Having the program available anywhere is fantastic.
PC and Mac perfect!!!!

Vorteile: I am a manager and therefore have full access. There are many features I rave about. The work flow ease from front desk personnel to billers to providers is amazingly user friendly. I do like that there are access limits to set for each job title within the company. The accountability of each service date is complete financially as well as historically.
The scheduling module can be as complete as you design it. The fact that we are able to customize certain areas is absolutely wonderful. The EHR portion is very complete. I like that AMD allows additional information to be added at anytime to a patients record not effecting the scheduling.
I also like that we are able to access this program on our Ipads for quick usage.
I am glad we are able to export reports to excel to manipulate information as necessary. I rave about your program all the time! I have worked with three other programs and am the primary person that hand picked your company's program for Therapediatrics.

Nachteile: There are always quirks in any system. REPORT ACCESS* and referral/authorization areas could use improvement. I do find that important reports for business purposes such as for finance, current active clients, marketing, HIPAA, rx renewals, referral counts, etc are not accessible unless your purchase an additional module with AMD. There is not a report that pulls all current active patients. There is a report that pulls discharged or deceased, and there should be a report that pull all active only.
The referral area does not count referrals/authorizations the way the insurance companies count them, which is critical for our industry. Every single client comes to us by a script and could be accompanied by a referral or authorization. I would like to see this area reviewed to its usefulness for our industry.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Anna B.
Client Services
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2017

"Mostly Good"

Kommentare: AdvancedMD has done a superb job with their support team, I really can't say enough about their level of professionalism, expertise and willingness to go above and beyond to help with almost any situation. I've used other practice management products and AdvancedMD is by far the most user friendly.

Vorteile: I really don't know where to begin with the Pros of AdvancedMD. I might have to say the Video Training Library is one of my favorite parts of AdvancedMD. It is a guide or a visual aid to assist any user in the practice by displaying and explaining how things work. After any formal training a user may have questions or uncertainties with regard to posting payments, processing claims, adding demographics, etc. With pretty much one click of the mouse or F1 you have access to training.
The ease of use is another Pro to AdvancedMD, you don't have to be afraid to experiment or test different aspects of the Practice Management piece. I like how the product has evolved over the past 5 years and their social media piece "NEST" shows their willingness to relate to a younger generation of users while making it user friendly for us old folks too.

Nachteile: I would have to say the reporting piece is lacking from an accounting point of view, and the idea that Advanced Insight is available at a per provider fee is definitely not the answer I want to hear. The financial health of a practice can only be measured in numbers, increase the subscription to AdvancedMD and throw in Advanced Insight, it's a win win!

• Bewertet am 26.7.2017
Riaz S.
MD
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2018

"Do not rrecommend"

Vorteile: Templates are good. there is not much good to talk about. Any thing good is neutralized by amount of problems.

Nachteile: I am a physician that keep loosing my nosed when my medical assistant or front office go in to chart at same time save the chart before me. It also happens when some scans a documents and faxes a prescription on my behalf.
I have the RCM contract. EHR is Ok to use.. But they have multiple unscheduled maintenance during night time. Scheduled maintenance is only for 15 minutes and is very occasional. Unscheduled maintenance is very common and last hours. When you call them they make lot of excuses.
Billers are inexperienced. Lack knowledge of local insurance and Medicaid requirement. I have complained to them multiple times that they cannot bill medicaid clients for unpaid balances but still they keep mailing them statements. It is more than a year and they continue to bill my Medicaid patients.
Very bad on follow up after filing claims. My claims have gone past 95 days filing deadline without any update from advanced. You have to open a case with concerns that there is no claim on file with insurance and it already past filing dead line. Then they will file the claim and claim gets denied. Then we open case again to request them to appeals. They file the appeal and appeal gets denied and you lost your money.
They also do not apply payment correctly and you request them to fix the errors , they will not respond.
AdvancedMd does not take responsibility for claims being denied for going past deadlines. If you complain they do not respond to your emails.

• Bewertet am 10.3.2018
Becky D.
Owner/Speech Therapist
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2017

"I have been very happy with this product and support services for this product! "

Kommentare: Ease of claim billing, scheduler, and faster payment and more consistent payment and entering of payment

Vorteile: Billing and ERA's Very easy! I love the tech support. The fact that someone is there, speaks English and understands the problem and is able to resolve the problem by talking it through with you. I never feel rushed or feel like the problem wasn't important. Training and support at the beginning was amazing. I really enjoyed my support at the beginning of this transition. This product allows the office to flow more easily. We continue to learn daily new items the product offers. It has made out claims processing more efficient . I get quicker and more steady payment.
I like being able to see what each user has doen throughout the day/entering billing, new patients/AR, etc.

Nachteile: I wish the ERA screen would be larger so much to read and it is on a small screen.
I wish there was a way to stop switching the responsibility from the insurance to the patient (bucket) when a claim is denied.
I am still having trouble pulling accurate AR reports due to the money being switched to Patient. Also if the dates could be in sequence on the invoices that would really help.
I do have to bring up that I am most disappointed with the contract and price. I have spoken several times with by sales rep. & client support about this and still to this date the problem and contract rate that we set together is not being honored. It is disappointing for a small business like myself because what I have budgeted for the year for the software I have already paid out + in less than half a year. Also I keep getting billed for paper claims and no one here is sending paper claims, I have asked them to stop and show me how to stop this as I do not wasn't any sent by paper and def. do not want to pay for them either. The company and program are definitely better than I expected over 5 stars but the invoicing is what is concerning and may be the ultimate deal breaker of whether I continue with Advanced MD in the future.

• Bewertet am 1.6.2017
Jill G.
Billing Manager
Medizinische Praxis
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2016

"I am the coding/billing person for the office."

Vorteile: It is fairly easy to use, once you get familiar with the product.

Nachteile: I absolutely HATE the way charges with payments are processed. In this practice, there are many times when a patient is required to pay a co-pay AND a refraction fee. This system does not allow you to post more than one payment in the charge screen, which then requires me to go either to the patient's screen, or the "Patient checkout" screen. It would be much more time efficient if we were able to post charges and payments in the SAME screen, and by the charge, not by the "co pay"
instead of going to the patient check out screen, or the patient's information screen. This is too time consuming, therefore, not cost effective.
Another thing that I do not like pertains to the E-remittance and quick pay screens when posting insurance payments. It would be much more helpful if when posting a payment on a charge where the patient has also paid, and the insurance payment is more than the insurance balance, that DIFFERENCE is put in unapplied, NOT the entire payment. AGAIN this is time consuming, because I have to stop what I am doing, go to the patient screen, unapply the patient payment, go back to the insurance payment screen, and apply the insurance payment. And if the copay is required, and the insurance company applies the copay to a charge in the visit, but not the office visit, I then have to go back and re-apply the payment to the charge the INSURANCE company put the co pay. I can show you examples of this, if necessary. It happens primarily with Aetna claims.

• Bewertet am 28.3.2016
Amy K.
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2019

"Great Service, Feature Rich, Excellent Results"

Kommentare: We have been customers for over 12 years and I have never found a product that offers as many features, better customer service, and overall return on investment. It has allowed our business to scale efficiently from day one, and provided us with a vehicle for cutting edge features, at a price that made sense for our business every step of the way.

Vorteile: The cloud based platform allows for very flexible use and collaboration between users and locations. There are many features offered and added each year, keeping up with the latest advances, efficiencies and automations. The workflows are well thought out, both from a clinical perspective, as well as the administrative and accounting workflows. Level of customization for reporting is unparalleled outside of building your own report servers. Customer service has remained consistently outstanding for over 12 years, with an emphasis and focus on the user experience. I've never seen help files that are as robust and updated as consistently, and the phone support is consistently awesome. Friendly people, user friendly product, great value for the price.

Nachteile: There are still specific areas that do not allow full customization.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Brian B.
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2017

"Overall good billing software program"

Kommentare: I am extremely disappointed in Advanced MD customer service. I have been using the product for about 8 years. They market the product as costing less than provider which is not accurate. I have 3 providers in my office and I have to pay /month. They admit to their mistakes in the software codes, but refuse to work with their clients when Advanced MD's mistakes cause significant harm to a practice.

Vorteile: It will find errors on claims prior to submitting them to insurance carriers. It allows for macro billing which saves data entry time

Nachteile: There are too many "add on modules" that you must purchase in order to get the functionality out of the program. There customer support is below average. We purchased an add on module that wasn't functioning properly. We noticed this 1 week after purchasing the module and made Advanced MD aware of the errors. It took them about 5 weeks to shut the program down and it caused financial harm to my practice and also upset many patients. The software was texting/emailing patients up to 16 times in one day. It was a significant error in the software code and Advanced MD refused to act quickly to shut down the module. In addition, Advanced MD continued to charge me monthly for the module even though it wasn't working correctly. They refuse to provide a solution.

• Bewertet am 24.10.2017
Susan W.
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2019

"Occupational Therapists DO NOT USE"

Kommentare: AFTER I signed a one year contract, my Implementation Trainer revealed she was a specialist in mental health. There was NO specialist in THERAPY. There were NO Occupational Therapy templates I could modify. I was told I could PAY MORE for someone else in another department to create all the templates I was promised and shown. The sales manager talked with me after several weeks and AGREED they could not and did not meet my needs. However, there has been ZERO communication after that. No return calls, no return emails. I continue to be charged monthly for a very expensive service I can not access. The unprofessional operation of such a large company is surprising and unethical. It is a breach if contract-yet I have not been released. The negative impact on my start-up company had been DEVASTATING, yet I can not get a response. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ADVANCED MD unless you are well established and not Occupational Therapy. I don't trust anything they say, as there is no follow up or consistently.

Vorteile: Has everything for most medical practices. Integrated billing.

Nachteile: The software is great for software technicians and highly skilled medical office staff. However, it is NOT good for therapists. I was promised software that would have OT templates I could modify to meet my needs. I was shown examples of this. I was given a sob story of how they would hold my hand through the whole process. Unfortunately, the really was extremely different! There was no software to meet my needs. The creation of forms requires a degree in coding.

• Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Michael O.
Director of Operations
  • Bewertet am 3.11.2016

"Great Solution for Practice Management and Billing"

Kommentare: Our practice (25+ providers) have been using AdvancedMD billing software for the past 9 months and have been very happy thus far. We switched from Kareo as we needed a more customizable product that could better handle the large number of insurance carriers we interact with. We found Kareo to be extremely limited when billing for patients with multiple insurance policies. While more expensive than other billing software on the market, we have definitely noticed faster payments and cleaner claims going out the door. We are a very analytical company and this is the only billing software we've found that has decent reporting capabilities. Our company only uses the AdvMD's Practice Management software so I cannot speak to their EHR offerings.

Vorteile: - Software has many built-in claim scrubbers, meaning more errors are caught before submission. Cleaner claims = faster payment.
- Their clearinghouse (McKesson) is one of the largest in the country, which results in faster claim processing as well.
- Reporting features, if you pay for them, are better than any other billing software we've experienced
- Highly customizable and worthwhile if you put in the effort to tailor it to your practice

Nachteile: - Setting up the system is a bit cumbersome. More features mean more time for our billing team to adjust to.
- Their A/R module is confusing to use and has its fair share of problems
- Because their system has so many customizable features, their support team is often unfamiliar with all aspects of the software.

• Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Beth W.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2019

"Pros and Cons for smaller clinics"

Kommentare: Customer service was great! The system is certainly capable of handling larger institutions with many different offerings. The server issue was significant as it hurts business when you are in an appointment and cannot load the previous appointment.

Vorteile: Customer service is top notch! They answer, the respond, they are kind and easy to understand.
Prescribing Rx was simple.
Reporting was easy on the eyes and purposeful. They were easy to read and functional for gathering a picture of the clinic.

Nachteile: Too bulky...if you are a small clinic, there are so many pieces of AdvancedMD that you never use and yet they cover your dashboard.
On the flip side of reporting, while they are attractive and easy to read, you have to pay for certain reporting features that are useful for daily functioning (or yearly review) in addition to what you pay monthly
COST! Because you can't necessarily remove the added features, it costs way more than a small clinic can justify paying.
Lastly, the overload on their servers caused a great deal of delay in uploading pages and moving between PM and EHR

• Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Bryan W.
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2017

"I am very impressed with AdvancedMD. They have thought of almost everything! "

Kommentare: Efficiency and a more intelligent workflow.

Vorteile: The workflow makes a lot of sense. As a mid-sized billing service, I love the CBO Option. This allows us to work across all of our clients' databases at once, without having to log in-and-out of individual databases. This has greatly improved our efficiency! I also love the fact that AdvancedMD reviews our claims before they go out the door using professional claims review software. This software anticipates any potential coding issues or other problems on the claim before they even go to the clearinghouse. This helps us reduce our denial rate. The denials module is great - it has streamlined our denials management process in that we no longer work from paper. We now work from intelligently-created queues. This is another HUGE time saver. The Collections Lists for working Accounts Receivable is also well thought-out. We used to have to run paper reports in our old system to work Accounts Receivable. We now create work lists for our collections team and assign various payers to these work lists. This not only helps our collectors work A/R more efficiently, but it helps our supervisors manage the A/R queues better. Lastly, I love the Statement Module for patient statements. It is so easy and effortless to do patient collections now. AdvancedMD can even be set up to write off accounts that need to go to the Collection Agency automatically, and prepare a file that can easily be transmitted to our third-party collection agency. Great software!

Nachteile: As a cloud-based product, it can be a little slow occasionally, but not excessively slow. There are a couple of other small things I wish the software did differently, but I has certainly has exceeded my expectations.

• Bewertet am 21.7.2017
Iris B.
Coder/biller
  • Bewertet am 19.9.2019

"Thoughts on AdvancedEHR"

Kommentare: The practice management side is much easier to work with.

Vorteile: The practice management side. I like the various options for looking up a patient or carrier, etc.

Nachteile: Building templates that accommodate our needs. We are a orthopedic trauma surgeon practice and the existing templates at the time we started were not conducive to helping our physicians get documented what they needed. Creating the word merge documents to go with the templates was a NIGHTMARE!! Also don't like the fact that in order to get the coding function to work, we need to complete a review of systems for each visit. According to E/M coding guidelines, an established patient only has to meet two of the three required criteria to meet the standard. Since a ROS is just a PART of the history component, if on an established patient we meet the examination and medical decision making components, we should NOT have to complete a ROS in order to get the coder to work.

• Bewertet am 19.9.2019