Über Procare Solutions

All-in-one-Lösung für die Daten der Kinder und des Personals, Dokumentation von Anwesenheit und Mahlzeiten, Buchhaltung, Einzug von Gebühren, Klassenzimmerverwaltung und Kommunikation mit den Eltern.

Erfahre mehr über Procare Solutions

As it integrates solution Accounts, expenses reports, time card for teachers and payroll all achieved in one umbrella.

Most f the time its human error not the software.

Bewertungen zu Procare Solutions

Procare Solutions hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.097 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Procare Solutions bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.097)

Ashley N.
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Valuable Tool in Childcare

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like the Procare app for the following reasons: * In app and email updates * Immediate communication with the school's teacher and administration * Tracking of student eating habits, bathroom use, behavior, and activities * Ability to have multiple family members in the loop via the app

The app is only as good as the people using it. So, as long as the people using it are properly trained, it's awesome!

letzten Monat

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you!

Hallelujah
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We have used procare for over 20 years. We have been apart of the advancement and it truly has made our business simpler. I think that there are ways that procare can improve in a more simple way. We love the check in and out system through the app and how it correlates to the desktop. It has made out attendance 100% more accurate. The sales team you have is also amazing and very helpful.

The features are awesome but the software team could make it more accessible for all users. It has been a disappointment to see our current rate increase solely because we do not want to do the all in one platform. We wish you had simple online forms for registration every year with our parents and a payment portal that does not cost us or our parents to do ACH.

Gabrielle
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Procare is great software for daycares

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been great and we would highly recommend this software.

We really like the ease of access and the functionality of the software, it allows us to manage all aspects of our daycare and keep parents involved.

Some of the reports and billing features need updates and tweaks to make more user friendly for this era of families.

letzten Monat

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I sent your feature update comments over to our product team. We appreciate you!

Tracey
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PROCARE Review

3,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: The glitches and the automatic payment and report system can use some updating. More reports need to became available like an absentee report.

Mangement of daily activities and parents being able to communicate more effectively with the staff.

The reports are horrible and very hard to print out in simple form to contain all the information an example of this is the immunization Report.

Aubrey
Program Coordinator in USA

1080 Learning Center

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, we have had a great experience with this app. Parents love to see photos and updates with their children, and it allows for open communication all day long.

The ease of this app as a one stop shop is great. Everything from billing to daily updates is right there for both admin and parents to see, and keeps a record to look back on inf necessary.

Sometimes the learning feature can be dicey, and does not seem to load properly.

karina
Finance Administrator in USA

Good system

I like the tuition management and attendance options.

I can't set up for families to pay the credit card fee on their own (they pay us all of it and then we pay procare), we also aren't able to add students with a start date in the near future as it will show up as the student is absent from the day we add the student on. Support says to send them suggestions but doesn't seem to really act on it.

Kaitlinn
Daycare Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Changed from another program to ProCare

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ease of on boarding, able to message parents from any device. Real time attendance, easy to use

nothing currently. It has been a smooth transition.

Leandra
Program Director in USA

Highly Recommend

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

We love how easy this product was to roll out to our families and our staff. They very quickly got the hang of it. We use it daily and absolutely love it. It has truly transformed the way that we manage our center. We've had minimal issues with it. We looked at other programs and this was the only one that we found to be worth the cost.

It can sometimes be difficult to get in touch with customer's service. The app has went down sometimes at difficult times.

Kevin
Vice Presdient in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Procare, the one stop software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We love Procare and would recommend it to all daycare and school's contemplating switching to it.

We love the simplicity of the application, the reporting and how simple and easy payment processing is with Procare.

Every now and then Procare doesn't work for our parent users and in the instances getting support was an issue.

Jill
Pre-K Teacher in USA

Very helpful!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like that ProCare allows me to communicate important information with parents about their child's day. I love that I can send pictures, activity descriptions, and meals all from one place.

There is nothing I don't like about ProCare! It is very easy to use!

vor 5 Tagen

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of Procare.

Tiara
Operations Manager in USA

Happy Procare User

Kommentare: Overall, I am very pleased and satisfied with the Procare Software. Since having the system, not only have my team and I been able to save a lot of time that was usually spent on manual entry, but we were also able to offer a convenient feature to the parents. Parents no longer have to wait to get to the front desk or call over the phone to make payments. Payments can be made via the online portal and immediately post to the account. They can also view statements and receive their monthly invoices via e-mail every month. I do wish that there was an easy way to transport information from one product to the next but I do understand the difficulty. That initial task of setting up 200+ families was tedious but once that was done I can definitely say it was worth the task! I am happy we made the switch.

What I like most about the Procare software is the ease of use in regards to monthly billing. The option to set up contract billing every month is much easier and less time consuming than having to manually enter invoices as we once did. This features allows my staff and I to save time as well as ensure better accuracy as far as billing goes. Also, now we are allowed to have our customers pay via the online portal Procare offers as opposed to having to pay in person. This is a feature we didn't have prior to gaining the Procare software. Not only do we appreciate this convenience factor, but the customers we provide service for as well.

Although not a big deal- the thing I initially liked least about the Procare software was the difficulty in figuring out how to navigate through certain reports. Because there are so many options it was a bit intimidating to find out how to access the various reports offered. However, I can say that the information provided by the websites customer service and videos were helpful. I do wish that there was an easy way to transport information from one product to the next but I do understand the difficulty in allowing that option.

Lorraine
Treasurer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch

Kommentare: We had constant issues with our families understanding their billing and the emails they were receiving. With ProCare everything is clear, concise and I am in control of what emails are going out which has helped tremendously. Summer is our busiest time as we run a summer camp and this year has been so much easier than last year. I refer to ProCare as the "Cadillac" of child care software and it has run smoothly from the first drive off of the showroom floor.

Ease of billing for the child care services for our 120+ students.

That's tough because I really like the system. One piece I won't use is Tuition Express as I find it far too expensive (I have worked around it to keep our accounts receivable in a pre-paid status and all payments done by ACH which keeps our expenses down.)

Claire
Administrative Assistant in USA

Sandbox Software Review

Kommentare: I was responsible for learning and implementing the software so I started from the beginning to learn all that Sandbox could do to improve our department. I was the point person so I needed to know it from A to Z. First, the customer service representatives at Sandbox are A+; always available to answer questions and help with the set up. The system basically gave us the ability to go paperless. The system gave parents/guardians a portal for all of their needs from electronic registration to monthly payments.

The system basically gave us the ability to go paperless. The system gave parents/guardians a portal for all of their needs from electronic registration to monthly payments. We received 100% positive feedback from our families with the implementation of Sandbox. We went from entering monthly payments by hand to 98% of families using the electronic payment system through the parent portal. This gave a real-time payment tracker that allowed us to respond immediately for any late payments. This also gave us the ability to send end of the year tax statements electronically; no more bulk mailings so it saved money. We installed electronic sign-in/out for a secure and accurate attendance system. The accurate attendance also allocated accurate records for subsidy tracking; again saving money. The family account section gave the freedom to upload documents, keep track of physicals and due dates, write notes, communicate with the family securely. Sandbox has many important features that will help any child care center through the registration process, bookkeeping, communication, documentation, reports. I use many of the Sandbox installed reports each month from payment summaries to attendance reports. There are many reports available. There is also a section that we use for staffing that helps keep track of profiles, documents, due dates, etc. This gives us one location and accurate records that we use for Keystone STARS. I would highly recommend Sandbox for all child care providers.

The only negative issue I have with Sandbox is that I need to have specific wording for payment receipts that parents need to submit to their employer for dependent care reimbursement. I need to insert the specific wording manually which is tedious and takes too much time to do each month.

Antwort von Procare Software

Hi Claire, Thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review! We are happy to hear that Sandbox was able to help you and your center optimize your daily processes and go paperless.

Heather

Game Changer

Kommentare: Overall, we have had nothing but positive feedback from our families. They love the updates in real time, that they can save photos we post, and all billing goes through ProCare too.

ProCare has allowed our center to have a one stop shop for all our management needs. Billing and tuition, daily communication with parents, logging of daily routine care, enrollment, payroll and timecards and now curriculum!

The only downfall is the fees we are charged for credit and debit card transactions. I wish those could be passed directly to the cardholder at the time of the transaction.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for your review. When it comes to passing fees along to parents, our recommendation is to build those fees right into your tuition and fee structure for all customers. For example, if a credit card transaction costs you, on average, 2% and half your families pay by credit card, then raising rates across-the-board by just 1% would cover your costs without requiring you to jump through the legal hoops associated with charging a separate credit card surcharge. While some centers prefer to surcharge and add an additional fee in parent statements to cover online payment transactions, several states and credit card companies have restrictions on this practice and not everyone allows it. We hope that this helps give some direction on this and helps you decide how you want to proceed.

Kimmie
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Procare review

Kommentare: Mostly good. We wish we could get the chat answers in less than 18-24 hours. I've seen some of the suggestions, that other programs offer, but those don't seem to be available at all. I realize I do not write computer codes/programs, but many are not difficult to do. Things like bus attendance, which is probably required by law in every state.

Payment options (except see below). The messaging and emergency alert system. The daily report option, and families LOVE that we can send pictures and videos.

Payment options-if someone tours, then calls to register we would prefer for them to set up the payment. They cannot if we put them in Leads. We have to make them active, then wait until they pay to move them to On Hold. We had to create a 'campus' room for children when they go to another space with a therapist (we allow speech, etc.), but we now also use it for these families. Twice I have had a family overpay in their final payment (we do monthly billing, and they had it set to auto-pay, but then realized they started kindergarten prior to the end of the month-we only require a 2 week notice), I had to refund the entire payment, then they have to go back in to pay again. They both did, but I can't do much if they don't. It would help if I could refund only what needed to be refunded. The last update was AWFUL! We have families who we are told have to create entirely new emails to use it, our sign-in kiosk tablets have to re-log-in numerous times a day, and it made it harder for parents to use the QR code.

Casey
COO in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Decent basic functionality, but limited application

Kommentare: Serves a limited purpose, but is falling behind. We may start looking elsewhere

The system is easy to use for basic functions- child attendance, billing, child info tracking, basic reports.

Procare seems to be trying to expand functionality to different applications (Kids Report, etc). However, their core offerings are dated and have had few improvements to make them more functional. I submit requests for functionality, but few things ever change. Here are my top items to change, that would improve the system: Basic: 1. Mail merge document is terrible and incredibly limited. I should be able to create a licensing-compliant registration form for parents, which includes emergency contacts, allergies, medical insurance number, etc. 2. Staff timecards are poorly designed. After years of using the timecards, we stopped. Using our payroll providers timecards are a far superior experience. Editing timecards was awful, building in automation was challenging, and the check in/out was a poor experience. 3. The user interface using two different codes is onerous. All other systems we use has just one login pin. 4. There is no data viewer report to access all info in the SQL database. To create a simple pre-filled registration code, I have to download numerous data viewer reports, combine them, manipulate data, and then mail merge into a document. It's almost not worth it. 5. MyProcare is pretty terrible. It looks like a 2005 UI, has limited functionality, you can't update your own information, and customization is poor Advanced: 1. There is no API to access the SQL backend. Without integration, it severely limits what we can do with the system. 2.

Debbie

Procare for Parents

Kommentare: Procare saves us many hours every week. We do not figure accounts or depend on spreadsheets, or even correct data entry. We do have about 5 parents that like to pay cash, but the other 50 or so families all pay with debit card or auto debit, which automatically posts to their account and updates. It helps us to look professional and current. It is also a great safety feature. Procare has a place for pictures of each child, parent, and anyone the parent authorizes to pick up their children. So we can quickly access who can pick up a child and what they look like. Everyone at my center loves Procare and it improves the quality of my business.

Our Parents are always impressed that we are set up on a computer system for checking their children in and out. They really enjoy the fingerprint option for the most part. Some of the grandparents and a few parents do not have fingerprints that can be distinguished well enough to use, but they do have the option of using a code. Being able to look at their account, pay their account, and get their receipt emailed to them is just genius. It works perfectly, and requires no time on our part at all. The only thing we do is update the accounts on Monday morning. It truly is a great program for child care centers.

I would have to say, for the parents that do have to use a code instead of a fingerprint, have to use 2 separate numbers; a code, and a pass code. They get used to it, but at first grumble a bit about it.

Laurie
Director, Cub Connections in USA

We needed HELP!

Kommentare: Our before- and after-school care service has realized a marked improvement in percentage of payments received due to the invoicing and statement features of Kinderlime. We are much better able to communicate about delinquent accounts and show parents and caregivers their records so that confusion or misunderstanding are eliminated and positive and cooperative customer relations are preserved.

Kinderlime allowed me and my staff to stay in real-time connection with our attendance, communications with parents and caregivers, and billing all in one platform! I am now able to keep records and communications at hand so that I provide efficient customer service to all stakeholders, including staff. I so appreciate that Kinderlime continuously improves the platform based on input from end users (like me) and always (ALWAYS) responds to requests for help or clarification before the day ends. (I am on the east coast so a time difference is expected.) Kinderlime tech support's prompt replies and interactions through the chat function have always been helpful and thoroughly clarifying. I recommend this service without hesitation or hidden concerns. You will be very satisfied!

The only challenge I have is that the theme and font colors are sometimes difficult to see. I have to angle my screen "just so" to see things well. The colors are very pleasant, though, so I wouldn't want them to change much.

Faith
Accounts Receivable & Payable Clerk in Guam

Carpool function and Alphabetizing problem

In the two years of use of Kinderlime there have been alot of adjustments and learning of how to best use this product to meet our needs. The customer service is always very responsive even though we are in a totally different timezone. They have also sought to resolve issues as they come up as relate to our specific organization and help direct how to use things that we have trouble with.

I am reviewing two features as they are what I am currently working through in using the software. 1. We have been trying to implement the carpool feature to avoid individuals having multiple pins for different children they are picking up. The carpool feature is too difficult to monitor. When the caregiver is a parent, the next time that name is used as a carpool it must be added as a carpool to each sibling even if they are linked. Also, to use the carpool feature the individual must first be a parent or caregiver in the system on another child. If that status changes in any way (original parent or caregiver is deleted) the individual is also deleted from being a carpool entry in multiple other locations. There is no warning pop up indicating the individual being removed will also be removed from other locations. 2. The alphabetical sorting not traditional alpha order and does not match up to other lists causing confusion when making comparisons between other school softwares or reports that use normal alpha ordering. From what I have observed Kinderlime alpha order does not consider any commas or spaces thus greatly affecting sort order (for instance a traditional sort would consider the punctuation and spacing to show Su, John; Su, Joseph; Su, Lisa; Suki, Mary while kinderlime makes the order to be Su, John; Su, Joseph, Suki, Mary; Su, Lisa ignoring the commas and spaces looking only at the actual letters. In a longer list this is very frustrating & confusing.

Sherrie
Director/Owner in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unfortunate investment of time and money

Kommentare: Overall I think the core and idea of procare is beneficial but ONLY if it works. Can't use a product if it is continually locking up.

This has a great foundation of ideas. Student check in/out, Employee check in/out, billings, time tracking, payroll, general ledger. Truly an all in one for a small preschool. Too good to be true for sure!

The cloud base software clearly has issues they can not fix. Our check in computers are constantly locking up since the last update in November 2019. After using the same computers and hardware for 5.5 months they ran an update and now problems. We manually key in employees and students often which is time consuming because the computers are locked up at the time parents are picking up or dropping off. Tech support is NONRESPONSIVE to emails and hold times are on average of 35-45 minutes when calling tech support. They said today it is because they are "swamped". That speaks volumes, that means their product ISN'T working. They have been "working on patches to fix this" but in the mean time they have used the excuse it was because I wasn't hard wired to the internet. After the expense of hiring someone to run the wire and hardwire all of the computers they still are locking up. Now Procare support wants me to replace the router because it maybe causing problems. Cutting my losses at this point. A lot of time invested in a software that locks up frequently through out the day. Training is horrible and much of my experience has been self guided. They do have an extensive online resource which is very helpful but yet time consuming as you navigate which article you really need. When training is scheduled it has been late and limited to one function of the software. When asking about other functions you are directed to schedule training for that specifically.

Antwort von Procare Software

Sherrie - We're very sorry to hear about on-going issues with the check-in system at your preschool. This appears to be a unique situation and we will work with you individually to resolve it. It's true that January is typically the busiest month for technical support; it can be easier to reach us later in the day (after 2:00 p.m. Pacific) or to email a request to tech@procaresoftware.com. As to training, we are happy to get you whatever help you may need. We will reach out soon to see how we can help.

Trevor
Business Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This software has changed the entire dynamic of our business. Business has never been better!

Kommentare: Overall this software has changed our entire dynamic of the business. Our enrollment has increased 25% and counting with less than 6 months of signing up. Parents are just amazed at what the software can do and are now telling their friends about our daycare. Our administration can easily manage client and employee information which allows more focus on the kids and less time running the business. This software has definitely been a game changer for our facility and we look forward to our continued partnership with Kinderlime.

The ease of use and the organization of this software has totally changed our business practices and model. We are running a more efficient daycare, focusing more on the kids and not the business side of things. Our teachers are now able to eliminate the task of filling out meal sheets and incident reports and having to keep up with paper trails. The Sign In/Out feature along with the Parent App has given our parents something to talk about to their friends and family. Parents love being able to electronically sign their children in and out of our facility. They also love having their invoices go directly to their mobile device for billing and payment history. Our local CCS and CPS offices are amazed at what this program has done for us and are now directing parents in need of childcare services to our facility. We've seen our business increase each month since we've implemented this software. The invoicing feature has eliminated hours of work with the simple click of a button. Employee Time Sheets are already calculated and ready for payroll. Child enrollment is a breeze for those parents who are on the go and are dropping in their children for the first time. Most of them have switched from Drop In Status to Full Time Enrollment. The newsletter feature is just fantastic for sending out quick notices or monthly notices about what's happening at our daycare. Parents who were less involved in our activities have now shown a great interest in participation.

Not every business is ran the same way and has its different needs. Having stated that, I feel that an improvement on the communication end of the software between parent and administration could use some improvement. The parents are able to send notices via the application but on the dashboard there is no way to communicate back with the parent or even between administration. There are no notices that alert administration that a parent has reached out to them on the dashboard. Also, there are no employee accruals(ie. sick, vacation) and uses included with the time clock feature. This would really keep everything in one place when it comes to employee management. There is also no place for teacher information and document uploading to have for our files. This would be a great way to go paperless without having to file. While these may seem like more of a preferred review it is something that I like least about this software because it does not have these things. Being able to just use this software would allow our facility to open up one window and manage our daycare would take care of all our needs.

Joshua
Information technology specialist in Philippinen
Computer-Hardware, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Procare Solutions Honest Review

Kommentare: Overall, while the issue of information not transferring seamlessly between the desktop and app versions is an annoyance, it hasn't detracted significantly from the overall usefulness of the system. I've found that the app is still a valuable addition to my toolkit, and I appreciate the freedom and flexibility it provides.

I absolutely adore using this cloud-based system, as it offers me unparalleled flexibility and convenience. Being able to sign on from anywhere, be it from home or on the go, to assist my customers and staff is a fantastic feature that saves me a lot of time and hassle.Furthermore, the digitization of my files has been an excellent addition to my workflow. The ability to go paperless and store everything digitally has helped me streamline my tasks and reduce clutter. It's incredibly convenient, not to mention more environmentally friendly.One of the features I appreciate most about this system is its ability to track deadlines and overdue tasks. The software makes it easy to stay on top of all of my tasks, ensuring that nothing slips through the cracks. Moreover, the system provides a variety of useful reports that allow me to gain insights into my performance and track my progress over time.Having all of these features consolidated into a single app has been a game-changer for me. I don't need to switch between multiple apps or platforms to get my work done. Everything I need is in one place, which saves me a lot of time and effort.Finally, I also use the Kid Reports app, which is an outstanding tool that helps me keep track of my students' progress. The best part is that all of the data is automatically transferred, which saves me the hassle of manually entering information. It's an excellent addition to my toolkit, and I'm thrilled to have it at my disposal.

One issue I've encountered is that not all of the information I need moves over seamlessly from the desktop version to the app version. While the app is incredibly useful for working on-the-go, there are times when I need to access information that is only available on the desktop version.This can be frustrating, as it disrupts my workflow and requires me to switch between the two versions to access all of the information I need. It's particularly problematic when I need to work on a task that involves information from both versions, as it can be time-consuming and cumbersome to merge the data manually.Despite this issue, I've found that the app version is still an excellent tool for managing my work, especially when I'm not at my desk. The app is incredibly user-friendly and provides a lot of the same features as the desktop version. It's also incredibly convenient to be able to access my work from anywhere and not be tethered to my desk.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using the Procare platform. We appreciate you!

Sadie
Director of Child Care Programs in USA

Procare for child care

Kommentare: It has been a great experience over all and a lot more user friendly than our previous software program.

The ease of communication between families and child care staff and even child care staff to child care staff has been wonderful. We are able to communicate all activities the children do throughout the day and get input from parents in real time.

There are some features that I would like to see added or changed a little. Such as attendance, I would like to customize exact times that children are enrolled for. The staff scheduling system would be great if it could automatically tell us how many staff are needed and when based on the children's schedules. It would also be great if we could put surveys into the newsletters.

vor 10 Monaten

Hello and thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that Procare has made communication much easier with you and your families. We appreciate your suggestions for attendance tracking, staff scheduling enhancements and adding surveys to newsletter. We've passed these along to our research and development team to consider for future updates. For surveys, you can use third party services, such as Survey Monkey, to create your own surveys and link to them from your newsletter as well. We will aim to continue to provide deeper, richer experiences for your staff and families going forward.

Caiden
Director and teacher in USA

One stop shop

As a director, I appreciate the ease of direct deposits and the fact that parents can easily put in their info. Before Procare we had a mess of constant cash and checks flowing in. This allowed for the process to be easy and clean as 9/10 parents chose the direct deposit option. I like the sign in screen and how simple it is to use. Our teachers post daily pictures of the children and activities they did for the day and I appreciate how easy it is to use and the parents as well as they love seeing the pictures.

As a teacher a director I rely heavily on getting messages from parents and being able to message them. I have the Procare app on my phone and while it has previously worked great, the last few months I no longer was being notified I was getting messages from my parents. I would go into the app and see nothing and then go back in later and see that the message was from the previous day or many hours ago and usually it’s a message that I needed to see right away. The other teacher is experiencing the same issue and I’ve also heard the complaint from a parent. This has been a very frustrating issue.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback. We've made recent updates to the Procare child care mobile app that have significantly improved the speed for notifications. Please make sure that your operating system on your device is up to date and your app is on the most recent version. If you are still experiencing delays, please contact our support team and they can help troubleshoot your challenge.

Dana
Lead Infant Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vital improvements needed to optimize use in a child care setting.

Kommentare: This application would be fine for use for just the basics of operating a child care center - the daily reports to families of how a child's day went, their meals, diapering, etc. However, Procare needs to make improvements around the assessment and observations piece in order to compete with other childcare applications. Strengths-based child assessments are a critically important aspect of what teachers in early care and education do in order to track children's typical and atypical development and connect families with community resources for children that may need additional supports. Without these changes, I feel pushed to find another option and inform others in my field not to bother with using Procare.

Procare is simple to use, aside from the assessment and observation aspects.

The assessment feature of this application is not teacher user friendly. For example, you cannot use the photo activity to also include milestones for an assessment. Instead, one must upload a photo for families to see, and then if you would like to use it for an observation for your child assessment you must additionally add an observation activity which adds twice the work. In other applications these are one in the same. Also, it may seem that having the flexibility to change the assessment to whatever language you want is advantageous, but I found it to be simply agitating and time consuming. I had to change the wording to every single milestone for the assessment I wanted. I would have been happy with a simple assessment that was already integrated into the application with no modifications necessary. Having the assessment feature more integrated into the application would make it much more user friendly. For example, being able to rate the child on the assessment within the application. The way Procare currently operates, I have to make the observations through the app, then constantly check which measures I have observed and which I haven't observed. In other applications, it automatically and EASILY shows you which measures you have and hanve't observed and you can easily view these as you rate the child within the app. Right now, I have to read through my observations on the app and then by hand on paper I have to rate the child against the measurement tool.