Über Procare Solutions

All-in-one-Lösung für die Daten der Kinder und des Personals, Dokumentation von Anwesenheit und Mahlzeiten, Buchhaltung, Einzug von Gebühren, Klassenzimmerverwaltung und Kommunikation mit den Eltern.

Erfahre mehr über Procare Solutions

As it integrates solution Accounts, expenses reports, time card for teachers and payroll all achieved in one umbrella.

Most f the time its human error not the software.

Bewertungen zu Procare Solutions

Procare Solutions hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.222 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Procare Solutions bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.222)

Leslie
Leslie

Functional, could be betterr

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Procare has been a solution that works for us, it has issues, but it works!

Ease of Use Communication Parent ease of platform

Payment processing hidden fees no admin communication function

Jenifer
2128, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Game changer in the office and Classroom

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have used several methods of accounting in communication in our Learning Academy and by far Procare has been the one that stands out for both billing and classroom tools

The communication my parents and teachers can have to assure that the children have the best environment and tools for that individualized experience.C

I wish there were a few tools with the billing to truly be more turnkey than it is at the moment.

Rebecca
Educational Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Too many systems that don't sync

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: They must have acquired several different companies and tried to merge the products. They had limited success. They'd be better off scrapping all of them and starting fresh, rather than try to make things fit together. There are too many things that should sync and don't. There are too many different websites. None of them does all the things you want, even for one specific task. For example, reporting meals for food program. I have to go to the desktop version for the most accurate reports of attendance. I can't see the meals actually consumed there, though-- the meals feature on desktop only auto-marks meals that should have been served based on times kids were there (not okay for food program). The meal report is on the online version. But I have to double-check, because if an infant doesn't eat actual food, it doesn't count them as being there or as eating a meal. And if meals were accidentally entered twice (because the app makes it really hard to tell if the meals were entered yet), it's not easy to correct the totals. Nothing works quite like it should!

I liked the idea that it would do billing, online payments, parent engagement, and attendance tracking all in one. It doesn't. It does it all in three or four, and the parts don't talk to each other.

If the desktop and online versions both have a feature that says "immunizations," they should sync. I should not have to enter things twice! We painstakingly enter the children's schedules in the desktop version for billing, and online it doesn't even tell us what days of the week they're scheduled, let alone what times! Parents can pay through the app, which is great, but if you want it to automatically charge them the 3% fee for credit card use, they can't pay through the app but instead through MyProcare.com. The desktop version has a button for Tuition Express. Is that the same as their website, tuitionexpress.com? Of course not! Can you see the same stuff? Nope. Don't be silly! Is the product support number for all the things the same? Nope, different one for each aspect!

letzten Monat

Hi Rebecca - Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of Procare. We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with using the software. We would love to connect and discuss features with you to ensure you're getting the most out of your Procare software. If you could reply with your contact details, that would be great or reach out to me at rzzayed@procaresoftware.com. We look forward to hearing from you and hope we can improve your experience with the software!

Mallory

Makes my job EASY!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great! They are always very helpful to fix issues that come up. We are very pleased with the cost we are paying monthly.

This platform took over many things that were being done in our office. It helped with tracking students, online billing, billing transparency for parents. It has improved communications immensely. We went from using several apps/websites and this has dramatically reduced the sites and apps we were using. It has taken the place of the following for us: Quickbooks billing, timtraxx clocking in/out system, Remind for parent messaging, emails for newsletters, GroupMe for staff messaging, manual sign ins and outs for students, etc.

My least favorite feature is that staff members cannot view their own hours without being able to view EVERYONE's clocked hours.

Olivia
Executive Director in USA

Very good app

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good & we've been happy with the change.

I enjoy the two way communication parents have with our staff which gives them some ease. I also like that our curriculum is integrated into the system as well.

There are times when the system is down. While i understand this happens i just wish communication would be sent out.

Mollie
2128, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform!

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The platform works very well for our center and I'm excited to see what comes next!

I love having an all-in-one solution for our children's center. Customer service is generally very responsive.

There are still some features Procare is lacking, in my experience. I'd like to get notifications (as the administrator) when teachers create incident reports and I'd like a way to confidentially communicate with enrolled families within the platform, for example.

Wendy
Director Founder in USA

ProCare for child care

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: the customer service team is great
they can only do what procare can do
it could do so much more
invoicing is cumbersome but decent

dashboard to see student in rooms and parent communication

there are so many things that procare could do - but the team can't keep up with the requests to add/edit things. programs is a good feature - but there is not enough ways to use it. we need to be able to communicate with a "program" not just a room we need to be able to refund any amount we want not just the entire invoice i have 1000 other suggestions for ways to make this so much better

Karen
2128, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Procare is the best program!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Customer service is great, We actually tried another company for about 2 months and wnet back to Procare!

We do not use it for the full capacity it is intended, but the ease of use could not be any better.

That you can only send one attachment per email, and there is no way to bold, highlight, or underline words in the body if an email. Even if a copy and paste is done with these features, when it is pasted, those features go away.

Danna
Assistant Director in USA

ProCare is Amazing

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience with the Procare app for providers has been overwhelmingly positive. It has help us on how we manage our daily operations by streamlining communication, simplifying administrative tasks, and enhancing parent engagement.
It makes it easy to track attendance, share daily updates with parents, and manage billing efficiently.
Overall, Procare has significantly improved our facility's productivity, communication, and parent satisfaction, making it an essential tool in our daily operations.

We love that we can communicate easily with parents through the app, sharing updates, photos, and important information about the children in their care. This fosters transparency and keeps parents informed throughout the day.

I would love the web version to offer more reports.

Nyisha
2128, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Procare Rocks!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have had a great experience overall with Procare it’s easy to use and I am in the process of opening another preschool and I will be using this app

Procare solutions helps you with tax forms. I enjoy the app and my teachers find it easy to use and my clients love it!

They need more features. More features that work with the infant classes

Tiara
Operations Manager in USA

Happy Procare User

Kommentare: Overall, I am very pleased and satisfied with the Procare Software. Since having the system, not only have my team and I been able to save a lot of time that was usually spent on manual entry, but we were also able to offer a convenient feature to the parents. Parents no longer have to wait to get to the front desk or call over the phone to make payments. Payments can be made via the online portal and immediately post to the account. They can also view statements and receive their monthly invoices via e-mail every month. I do wish that there was an easy way to transport information from one product to the next but I do understand the difficulty. That initial task of setting up 200+ families was tedious but once that was done I can definitely say it was worth the task! I am happy we made the switch.

What I like most about the Procare software is the ease of use in regards to monthly billing. The option to set up contract billing every month is much easier and less time consuming than having to manually enter invoices as we once did. This features allows my staff and I to save time as well as ensure better accuracy as far as billing goes. Also, now we are allowed to have our customers pay via the online portal Procare offers as opposed to having to pay in person. This is a feature we didn't have prior to gaining the Procare software. Not only do we appreciate this convenience factor, but the customers we provide service for as well.

Although not a big deal- the thing I initially liked least about the Procare software was the difficulty in figuring out how to navigate through certain reports. Because there are so many options it was a bit intimidating to find out how to access the various reports offered. However, I can say that the information provided by the websites customer service and videos were helpful. I do wish that there was an easy way to transport information from one product to the next but I do understand the difficulty in allowing that option.

Mo
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Left Kinderlime but came back after 2 months!

Kommentare: It's got all the bells and whistles yet maintains a clean and uncomplicated design. We actually tried going with a competitor after issues with Stripe and dealing with Kinderlime's messaging system and came back after using the other one for 2 months. Kinderlime truly is so user friendly and if I ever have a question, I get a response within the hour. It's good to be home!

This software is so user friendly! The layout and design is easy to navigate through. The billing feature has been the greatest asset using this software.

Our biggest issues with Kinderlime have been over the messaging system. I don't like that it doesn't show the string of messages between the parents and staff. You can't see at a glance if a staff member replied to a parent's message and sometimes messages get missed and no one replies thinking someone else did. It makes us look unprofessional when we aren't sure if a message has been answered. Our other issue was with Stripe and almost $20,000 not being deposited into our account for 3 months until our accountant caught it. No one from Stripe or Kinderlime informed us that they were needing additional info for security, even though we had already been using the system for over a year. It was nearly impossible to speak to someone from Stripe with NO customer service. Another level of communication between the two would be helpful. Kinderlime was so helpful in getting the issue resolved.

Chandra

Good Program

Kommentare: It's a bit expensive for a part time program like what I run, but overall I am very satisfied and hope it continues to be worth the money as they are always making updates to their program.

It's easy to use and navigate. The updates usually add another useful part to the program. I love the layout and the easy on the eyes colors. Just about everything can be customized or added to to fit our needs. The reports section has just about everything I need to run. And the check in and out process with signatures meet my license specialists needs.

The messaging system is really my biggest complaint. It is not easy to navigate or stay on top of easily. I like that everyone in the info circle gets the messages, but it’s difficult to answer a lot of parents when you have to leave incoming to check sent for each message, and check dates to make sure you are not seeing an older response. If the messages were more like a feed or email run so that you could see sent and responses together for each child. Second issue I have ran into several times, is not being able to do newsletters through the desk top version on my tablet. I work a lot on the go, and don’t have access to a laptop. So, this is something I am only able to do from a desk top or laptop system. The only other thing that ends up quite time consuming is running log in and out reports for each child. At this time for licensing needs I have to run each child’s log separately. I wish we could run more at a time. That would be a huge time saver. Also, if a mistake is made to a not and sent to multiple accounts, if there is a mistake you have to go in and fix each note under each child rather than a master fix.

Bridget
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you are wondering if you should purchase this software.....The answer is YES!

Kommentare: We have been extremely happy with our purchase and implantation of the Sandbox software. We have been able to drop the amount of past due tuition dramatically along with improving our system of keeping up with shot records and other requirements for the children and staff. My time spent calculating time cards has been dramatically reduced due to using the computerized time clock.

I love the ease of use of the system and that parents can view their info on the parent app. Since we have started using the software we have been able to drop the amount of past-due tuition from over 10K to under 2K weekly.

I do not like that when a couple is married that only one of them can see their account balance. I wish there was a joint option where they could both have a login that would allow them to see the balance. I have parents get confused when they login with their personal email when the account is setup under the other parent and see a zero balance. Maybe even something that showed when the parent listed as the non-payer logged in that showed this is a non-payer account. I would also like for parents to be able to pay in advance and it leave a credit on their account. Many of my parents want to pay monthly or bi-weekly and cannot pay over the amount due.

Antwort von Procare Software

Hi Bridget, Thanks for taking the time to leave this awesome review! Your request about a joint account is something we have heard before and something we are looking to add to Sandbox in the future. Stay tuned!

Claire
Administrative Assistant in USA

Sandbox Software Review

Kommentare: I was responsible for learning and implementing the software so I started from the beginning to learn all that Sandbox could do to improve our department. I was the point person so I needed to know it from A to Z. First, the customer service representatives at Sandbox are A+; always available to answer questions and help with the set up. The system basically gave us the ability to go paperless. The system gave parents/guardians a portal for all of their needs from electronic registration to monthly payments.

The system basically gave us the ability to go paperless. The system gave parents/guardians a portal for all of their needs from electronic registration to monthly payments. We received 100% positive feedback from our families with the implementation of Sandbox. We went from entering monthly payments by hand to 98% of families using the electronic payment system through the parent portal. This gave a real-time payment tracker that allowed us to respond immediately for any late payments. This also gave us the ability to send end of the year tax statements electronically; no more bulk mailings so it saved money. We installed electronic sign-in/out for a secure and accurate attendance system. The accurate attendance also allocated accurate records for subsidy tracking; again saving money. The family account section gave the freedom to upload documents, keep track of physicals and due dates, write notes, communicate with the family securely. Sandbox has many important features that will help any child care center through the registration process, bookkeeping, communication, documentation, reports. I use many of the Sandbox installed reports each month from payment summaries to attendance reports. There are many reports available. There is also a section that we use for staffing that helps keep track of profiles, documents, due dates, etc. This gives us one location and accurate records that we use for Keystone STARS. I would highly recommend Sandbox for all child care providers.

The only negative issue I have with Sandbox is that I need to have specific wording for payment receipts that parents need to submit to their employer for dependent care reimbursement. I need to insert the specific wording manually which is tedious and takes too much time to do each month.

Antwort von Procare Software

Hi Claire, Thanks for taking the time to leave this amazing review! We are happy to hear that Sandbox was able to help you and your center optimize your daily processes and go paperless.

Kimmie
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Procare review

Kommentare: Mostly good. We wish we could get the chat answers in less than 18-24 hours. I've seen some of the suggestions, that other programs offer, but those don't seem to be available at all. I realize I do not write computer codes/programs, but many are not difficult to do. Things like bus attendance, which is probably required by law in every state.

Payment options (except see below). The messaging and emergency alert system. The daily report option, and families LOVE that we can send pictures and videos.

Payment options-if someone tours, then calls to register we would prefer for them to set up the payment. They cannot if we put them in Leads. We have to make them active, then wait until they pay to move them to On Hold. We had to create a 'campus' room for children when they go to another space with a therapist (we allow speech, etc.), but we now also use it for these families. Twice I have had a family overpay in their final payment (we do monthly billing, and they had it set to auto-pay, but then realized they started kindergarten prior to the end of the month-we only require a 2 week notice), I had to refund the entire payment, then they have to go back in to pay again. They both did, but I can't do much if they don't. It would help if I could refund only what needed to be refunded. The last update was AWFUL! We have families who we are told have to create entirely new emails to use it, our sign-in kiosk tablets have to re-log-in numerous times a day, and it made it harder for parents to use the QR code.

Christie
Assistant Agency Coordinator in USA

Product review

Kommentare: Overall it has been responsive to any suggestions we have had and has kept us up to date with our families.

It accurately keeps us up to date and is easy for people to access throughout the whole program. We also like the reports and things you can run as well for keeping others in the know.

The app and the online version are kind of disconnected. There are times data does not sync from the online version to the desktop version and vice versa which can make things difficult.

Kim

Procare - 1 year later

Kommentare: It has been a mixed experience. We liked our previous software(Sandbox). Procare has better parent communication and staff messaging. The transition was quite stressful trying to get guidance on how to make the change. I was finally helped through Sandbox customer service. We use tuition express, which works well. Parents like the ease of paying.

The most important area that has made us not look for an alternative is the ease that parents and staff can communicate via messaging and notes. Uploading pictures and videos is a big plus. The accounting ease for parents to make payments.

There are many features that we were very used to in Sandbox that are not available on Procare. Just recently I found out there were 2 versions of Procare and the items I were asking for were most likely on the Desktop version and not Online. There is a lack of being able to email directly from Procare - some messages are private and do not need to be seen by everyone. If there is an email entered, it should link to our Outlook. The lack of ability to track records that expire - in Sandbox, both children and staff records could be tracked. There are missing reports that our CPA requests that I can not find. The HIGH lack of customer service at times - last year was the worst. I was spoiled by Sandbox and how quick response they had. Instead I have to do my own research through archived notes. Maybe a clean up in those areas.The ability for EVERY staff member to edit children's profiles is a HUGE security issue.

Lori
Executive Director in USA

ProCare Review for Child Care

Kommentare: Overall, it has helped with time sheets and is a consistent database for basic information about children that we share administratively. We have not liked the Food Program component and have chosen not to use the Tuition Express, since all of our Accounts Receivable is in QuikBooks, which works well for us. This also means double work, when we thought it would reduce our workload. The immunization information is fabulous, as we need to do annual reports for the State and this can be done with the click of a button.

We like the Time Card reports and the Immunization Reports work pretty well.

It is really clunky to use. For example, if we want to change a time in/out, we have to do three different strokes: the hours, the minutes or a.m./p.m. This is time consuming. We purchased the Food Program component, but because it doesn't separate children in different classrooms, we don't use it. ProCare is not compatible with Teaching Strategies Gold, which is our curriculum and assessment system, so that we have to enter demographics twice. There is no place for demographics, which we need several times a year for multiple funding sources. Everything takes too many steps. Unless we input a child's schedule, that child will not show up as being enrolled. If you put in a withdrawal date before the effective date, the parents cannot sign the child in or out: the child disappears instead of waiting for the effective date.

Antwort von Procare Software

Lori - We're glad to hear you like the time card and immunization reports. As to the Food Program component (known as Meal Tracker) you may record meal counts and sort/filter by classroom. Regarding Teaching Strategies Gold, the ability to record state standards is part of our KidReports app and currently available for 22 states (although not yet for Maine). As for demographics and enrollment dates, there are various ways this information may be tracked. We'll have someone from our team reach out to talk through the best approach for your situation.

Connie
Director of Child Care in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Procare Review

Kommentare: I really like that parents are able to log into myprocare.com and view their account balance, payment history, and make a payment without my assistance. It saves me time and energy and gets us the tuition payments quickly. Overall, I have had a very positive experience. Tech support is stellar!!

It is easy to use. When I have a question or an issue, customer support is very responsive and helpful both via the phone or online chat. I really like the online wait list module that allows prospective families to contact us. It allows the prospective family to enter their information and it is automatically integrated into the client database with a few easy steps, no re-entry necessary. I also really like the myprocare parent portal which allows parents to log into their account ledger, view and print statements, make payments and more. The payments made their are automatically posted to their ledger card and deposited into our account. It is slick and easy and saves me time! I also really like that I am the one that processes the ACH payments each month. This makes my relationship with my parents much easier versus our old system where a 3rd party processed them making error resolution sometimes a nightmare. This system gives me the flexibility to change the amount to reflect more accurately the amount owed as well as stopping payments easily when a family unenrolls from the program..

Creating certain reports, like a waiting list by age, can be tricky and took me some time to get set up. In a previous iteration of this software, pre V10, there was a labeled report already created that you just set date parameters of "waiting list" enrollment and voila, a waiting list was created for you. I also wish you could add a stand alone field to the client profile that designates a funding source for each client. It would help for enrollment and budgeting purposes. The only other draw back is the cost of the financial transactions, but those are inline with the rest of the retail industry. Just hard on the non-profit budget to spend money on convenience for the parents.

Joshua
Information technology specialist in Philippinen
Computer-Hardware, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Procare Solutions Honest Review

Kommentare: Overall, while the issue of information not transferring seamlessly between the desktop and app versions is an annoyance, it hasn't detracted significantly from the overall usefulness of the system. I've found that the app is still a valuable addition to my toolkit, and I appreciate the freedom and flexibility it provides.

I absolutely adore using this cloud-based system, as it offers me unparalleled flexibility and convenience. Being able to sign on from anywhere, be it from home or on the go, to assist my customers and staff is a fantastic feature that saves me a lot of time and hassle.Furthermore, the digitization of my files has been an excellent addition to my workflow. The ability to go paperless and store everything digitally has helped me streamline my tasks and reduce clutter. It's incredibly convenient, not to mention more environmentally friendly.One of the features I appreciate most about this system is its ability to track deadlines and overdue tasks. The software makes it easy to stay on top of all of my tasks, ensuring that nothing slips through the cracks. Moreover, the system provides a variety of useful reports that allow me to gain insights into my performance and track my progress over time.Having all of these features consolidated into a single app has been a game-changer for me. I don't need to switch between multiple apps or platforms to get my work done. Everything I need is in one place, which saves me a lot of time and effort.Finally, I also use the Kid Reports app, which is an outstanding tool that helps me keep track of my students' progress. The best part is that all of the data is automatically transferred, which saves me the hassle of manually entering information. It's an excellent addition to my toolkit, and I'm thrilled to have it at my disposal.

One issue I've encountered is that not all of the information I need moves over seamlessly from the desktop version to the app version. While the app is incredibly useful for working on-the-go, there are times when I need to access information that is only available on the desktop version.This can be frustrating, as it disrupts my workflow and requires me to switch between the two versions to access all of the information I need. It's particularly problematic when I need to work on a task that involves information from both versions, as it can be time-consuming and cumbersome to merge the data manually.Despite this issue, I've found that the app version is still an excellent tool for managing my work, especially when I'm not at my desk. The app is incredibly user-friendly and provides a lot of the same features as the desktop version. It's also incredibly convenient to be able to access my work from anywhere and not be tethered to my desk.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience using the Procare platform. We appreciate you!

Candice
CEO | Director in USA

ProCare FTW

Kommentare: It's simplified down to the advanced features we require to run our business. The updates truly do honor the feedback that our users require and they follow quickly after challenges arise. ProCare uses the same between phone, iPads, and desktops and my teachers of all ages and abilities use it with confidence. This was the closest software to our every day technology that we operate with on a personal level. The development of this software is just beginning and we are very excited to think of how far it's going to go. Being in the executive leadership side of [sensitive content hidden] "Kelle" AI, it's so impressive to see the feedback and changes happening in such speed- faster than some other tech companies I've experienced in action.

All of my teachers, admin, and parents are such advocates. It elevates our program to be more organized, established, and advanced. I love the team behind its development and how receptive they are to each of my users. I love the admin user interface and how deep it *can* go for our team, but how simple it stays until we are ready to unpack more and more functions. It's simple, clean, and really up to date with featuring what actual schools need to operate. Coming from someone who would rather float between 3-4 programs that I know will work than trust a new software to "have it all" I am proudly all-in with PCS. We are their biggest advocates at Reggio & Co.

Our Reggio Emilia philosophy is a reflective practice for our educators and requires them to be in a constant state of observation and documentation. Historically they have been seen with journals, notebooks, and iPads to continuously track the status of the vine assessment standards that they have come to memorize. This collection of a teacher's observation of each (20 children) child's learning process is then produced to parents at the end of the year to showcase growth. Currently, PCS offers an ability to "assign" an "observation" to a child's name which parents can see. This feature isn't helpful as it's an isolated, random statement with no context. We would love the ability for teachers to documented observations of each child continuously throughout the year in draft form (essentially like "therapist notes" that are better left unseen until the trends and themes are identified) and able to be published at the end of the year. This would create HUGE relief for our teachers who are now giving themselves 2-3 weeks of trudging through hand written notes to evaluate each of their 20 students. By having these ratings non stop and in real time, teachers will have their collection handled organically and it truly will change the way we can show up in the Reggio Emilia Philosophy (because right now it's burning us out)

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback and expressing your concerns over recording assessments from Procare. Just so you're aware, there is a way to record observation activities in the app with an assigned assessment that does not immediately share to parents. Instead, these observations are recorded and documented within the child's portfolio until you are ready to share the portfolio with a complete overview of child assessments with their parents. Your staff can also make notes and even include images with these observations that they can see and will be visible to parents only when they view the portfolio PDF generated by Procare. If there is another capability you're looking to request, please let us know by sharing with your Account Manager or our support team so we can better understand what you're looking for.

Narek
Chief of medical facility in Armenien
Medizinische Praxis, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Procare Solutions Review: Streamlining Childcare Management with Comprehensive Features

Procare Solutions offers a wide range of features that cover various aspects of childcare management. From enrollment and attendance tracking to billing and reporting, the software provides a comprehensive solution that addresses the diverse needs of childcare providers. Having all these functionalities within a single platform streamlines operations and eliminates the need for multiple tools or manual processes.Procare Solutions automates many administrative tasks, saving childcare providers significant time and effort. Features such as automated invoicing, payment tracking, and staff scheduling streamline operations and reduce manual errors. The robust reporting capabilities also provide valuable insights into the center's performance, allowing for data-driven decision-making.

Mobile App Experience: The mobile app provided by Procare Solutions, while functional, could benefit from further improvement. The app's performance can sometimes be sluggish, and certain advanced features available on the web platform may be limited or not as seamlessly integrated. Enhancing the mobile app experience with smoother performance and full feature parity would be beneficial for users who rely heavily on mobile devices for managing childcare operations.The software operates on a subscription-based model, and the cost may vary depending on factors such as the number of children or the size of the childcare center. For smaller or independent providers with limited budgets, the pricing may be perceived as relatively high. Offering more flexible pricing plans or options tailored to different types of childcare centers could attract a broader range of users.

letztes Jahr

Hello and thank you for your review. We're very happy to hear that Procare has allowed you to automate so many processes at your facility and make life easier for your staff. In regards to your concerns about mobile app functionality, we'd love to hear any feedback you have and what sort of features you feel would improve your experience. We are continuously working to improve speed and performance for our mobile app users as well. Also, please note that pricing for Procare is a flat monthly fee that is not dependent on student enrollment or center size. However, we do offer different package tiers based on your organization's needs. If you have any further questions or feedback, we'd love to hear from you and you can reach your Procare Account Manager or support team to learn more about different capabilities and let us know how we can improve your software experience in the future. Thank you!

Dana
Lead Infant Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vital improvements needed to optimize use in a child care setting.

Kommentare: This application would be fine for use for just the basics of operating a child care center - the daily reports to families of how a child's day went, their meals, diapering, etc. However, Procare needs to make improvements around the assessment and observations piece in order to compete with other childcare applications. Strengths-based child assessments are a critically important aspect of what teachers in early care and education do in order to track children's typical and atypical development and connect families with community resources for children that may need additional supports. Without these changes, I feel pushed to find another option and inform others in my field not to bother with using Procare.

Procare is simple to use, aside from the assessment and observation aspects.

The assessment feature of this application is not teacher user friendly. For example, you cannot use the photo activity to also include milestones for an assessment. Instead, one must upload a photo for families to see, and then if you would like to use it for an observation for your child assessment you must additionally add an observation activity which adds twice the work. In other applications these are one in the same. Also, it may seem that having the flexibility to change the assessment to whatever language you want is advantageous, but I found it to be simply agitating and time consuming. I had to change the wording to every single milestone for the assessment I wanted. I would have been happy with a simple assessment that was already integrated into the application with no modifications necessary. Having the assessment feature more integrated into the application would make it much more user friendly. For example, being able to rate the child on the assessment within the application. The way Procare currently operates, I have to make the observations through the app, then constantly check which measures I have observed and which I haven't observed. In other applications, it automatically and EASILY shows you which measures you have and hanve't observed and you can easily view these as you rate the child within the app. Right now, I have to read through my observations on the app and then by hand on paper I have to rate the child against the measurement tool.

Dorothy
2128, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Changed the way we do business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We recently integrated ProCare into our childcare operations, and the transformation has been remarkable. This software has streamlined our entire workflow, making our processes more efficient and our communication much smoother. One of the standout features of ProCare is its user-friendly interface, which has made managing our daily tasks a breeze. From attendance tracking to billing and payment processing, every function is intuitively designed and easy to navigate. This has significantly reduced the time we spend on administrative tasks, allowing us to focus more on providing quality care to the children. Communication with parents has also been greatly enhanced. ProCare's messaging system allows us to send updates, share important notices, and communicate directly with parents quickly and easily. This has fostered a stronger connection with our families and has ensured that everyone stays informed and engaged. The reporting tools provided by ProCare are another major benefit. We can generate detailed reports on various aspects of our operations, giving us valuable insights and helping us make informed decisions to improve our services. Overall, ProCare has revolutionized the way we operate. Its efficiency, ease of use, and robust communication features have made it an invaluable tool for our childcare center. We highly recommend ProCare to any childcare provider looking to enhance their operations and improve their communication with parents.

Communication ability with staff and parents.

That the employee information does not sync the way the children's information syncs.