Über Dentrix

Zahnarztpraxismanagementsoftware, die Notizen und Diagramme verwaltet, Versicherungsansprüche übermittelt und Terminerinnerungen sendet.

Erfahre mehr über Dentrix

User friendly, insurance integration, payment integration.

There are a few things that are a bit difficult to figure out.

Bewertungen zu Dentrix

4,0

Dentrix hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 358 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dentrix bereits verwendet?

Kristen
Kristen
Dentist/practice owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great dental software backed by excellent company

Kommentare: We love HS and dentrix for our practice!

Dentrix is very user friendly and has many features for many needs

Too many clicking steps, not cloud based and not enough initial training. You have to dig to get the full use out of this product. Once you do, though, it’s great

Sally
Office manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dentrix reliable and easy to learn.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have been very happy with Dentrix overall - we have outsourced a few areas but other than that - 35 years and going strong!

I have been using Dentrix for 35 years and it has grown with the times and always remained easy to use with regular updates.

It would really help to have ortho maximums added/ with insurance codes used. Also if a patient is under 14 auto detect the prophy a child prophy. Fluoride has an age in coverage tables / dentrix should auto detect they do or don’t have coverage.

Paul
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer service is Poor. And expensive.

Kommentare: They are giving me a pain right now. I have had to upgrade my computers many times to handle their upgrades, and their program is never re written, the program just gets larger each time.

very large expensive program, employees find it hard to learn, some even quit. not intuitive. requires a lot of training for new employees.

the customer service. they are always sending you offshore, and the techs are not trained. you have to call back a lot to find a competent tech. they don't service you well.For instance, I have called 3 times to upgrade Dentrix software to a more current version. Each time I was told that the person who installs the software has gone home. On Today's call, the person answering the phone said that the installer had gone home. It is the 4th time I have called, and I asked why he has gone home since it is only 2:30 PM in the afternoon. The representative said he only installs Dentrix updates Monday-Thursday 5AM - 2 PM and Fridays 5AM to 1 PM! I am so angry because had any of the other people answering the phones told me this, I would have known when to call back! This is terrible customer service! Do they only have one person installing Dentrix updates? I am so upset that I drove to the office on a day off specifically to install this update, at 2:30 pm AND THE INSTALLER HAS GONE HOME AGAIN! What the heck is going on? I also scheduled a call from the installer and never got a call back. This is really Mickey Mouse for a company that is supposed to be the biggest and the best. I am really beginning to regret working with Dentrix.

Richard
Expanded Dental Assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dentrix is a great alternative to Eaglesoft

Even though it is much more simple than Eaglesoft, it is user friendly at most for all new people use it.

Not very eye-catching. Boring interface.

Dominique
Dominique
transcriptionist in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Dentrix was a lifesaver at my previous job.

Kommentare: My previous job at my father's dental office worked with paper files for the first 30 years. We finally convinced him to upgrade and get a computer system. We chose Dentrix and I'm glad we did! I don't have experience with others to compare, but it was such a great software. Also, you can print out the patient's chart to have a backup paper chart to file in case of an emergency.

- Dentrix has a ton of features that makes scheduling appointments mostly easy and stress-free. - It's easy to find the codes after the patient received their treatment and add it to their digital chart. - Easy to print patients' charts for backup files. - Billing made easy. - Customer support was always excellent

- Costly. - It can take a bit to learn everything within the software. - Only Windows compatible. I have Windows but that can be an issue for those who are Mac owners. - When scheduling appointments, sometimes the boxes cover other appointment times making them nonvisible, which ultimately makes you not realize an appointment is there and mess up the appointments for that time slot and surrounding.

mike
dentist/owner in USA

Dentrix dental software

Kommentare: Overall a great investment. It's worth the price.

It integrates well with all other practice systems and is easy to use.

I haven't found a weakness. But perhaps if I'm being picky I would say the cost is the only weakness.

Sarah
EFDA, Administrator in USA

Just why...

Kommentare: I wish we could go back to Eaglesoft. I have been using Dentrix for 7-8 years. 7-8 frustrating years.

I don't think there is a category to like the most...

The "support" is useless. We have called and emailed for weeks trying to get help and have been brushed off and completely ignored.The software itself is unnecessarily overcomplicated

Harold
DENTIST in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

poor tech support: poorly trained, outsourced language barrier, read manuals while client holding

Kommentare: dental practice management.

this product requires a steep learning curve; however its features and versatility are very useful

20+ year user: Product has gotten more complicated to use. previously globally updated components like DEXIS, now must be updated separately; tech support has degraded; is outsourced and there is a language barrier-30 minutes of formalities before the problem is addressed; wait times are lengthy; tech reads manual on client time while client is holding; techs poorly trained and inexperienced. Dentrix integrated brand name products like: Colgate into RXs and CareCredit in the software without client permission.

Vaibhav
Vaibhav
Clinic Admin in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful system to manage clinic operation

Scheduling appointment, manageing calender, Dental charting is really nice. Patient Appoitment confirmation feature is good.

Communication option like whatsapp integration is not there. We would apprecaite integration with our Xray Imaging software.

Alcy
Dental Hygienist in USA

Ease of Use with Dentrix

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I love that Dentrix is easy to use and can be customized for individual providers. I find that most features are intuitive to use and do not require extensive training. But, if you do need training, Dentrix customer service and website are helpful.

Though I love that I can create note templates, it can be frustrating that you cannot go back when filling out a note template (when using the pop-up questions); sometimes as a busy provider, we forget to check a box or fill out something and having to manually enter it after the fact is annoying.

Sumeet
CEO in USA

Dentrix

Kommentare: Overall, Dentrix is overall a great dental management software for the price.

The claims/billing management is quite easy to use. User-friendly software and easy to train staff on.

The x-ray uploading, loading and transferring. Horrible integration especially where sensitivity and accuracy are so important. There are also issues when you have people with the same name.

JoElle
Dental Hygienist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great full suite of Dental practice management software.

Kommentare: I have been working at another dental office recently that doesn’t use Dentrix and I really realize how user friendly Dentrix is and how complete the software feels. It is organized and easy to complete tasks/charting without duplicating efforts. Dentrix just feels like it makes sense to me and it has a professional and updated look. The software I use at the other office is so much harder to use and takes me twice as long to do anything (maybe because I have so much experience using dentrix?). Dentrix is a complete package of features that link together everything in a patient record.

The features and ways this software can help manage patient records, appointments, billing, treatment plans, and communications is limitless. I have worked in offices that utilize Dentrix to its fullest and it is a great tool and keeps everyone on the same page in regulates to patients and treatment etc. You can begin using it for a few things and as you get comfortable the features used can expand. It is pretty flexible for using in small offices or larger offices and with proper training it seems to be great in my experience as a hygienist.

It can become a mess if employees don’t understand how to utilize the software properly. If patients aren’t scheduled directly from the recall in their chart then they will show up on recall lists and get notified they are due for an appointment or sometimes they can end up with multiple recalls if not managed correctly when scheduling. If treatment plans aren’t input correctly then scheduling and estimates will be inaccurate.

Steven
dentist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The QWERTY of dental management software

Kommentare: It works, but it is not pleasant to use. It is inefficient. As the title says, it is the QWERTY of dental management software.

It has a lot of features and allows us to keep track of what we need to keep track of in our office. It is the most widely used dental management software, so many dental employees are somewhat familiar with it.

It is not user friendly. It is not intuitive. It is clunky with a capital "CLUNK". Navigating through the modules does not follow basic computer navigation norms. For instance, when something (like a patient's name) is highlighted, clicking ENTER does not open that file. In fact, they are not even consistent from one module to another. There are many instances where you would expect one click to get you where you want to go, but instead it takes two or three clicks. Also, Dentrix requires more powerful computers to run than competitors. That, of course, means higher costs to use.

Matt
Front office manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Command center of our practice, has made our lives exponentially easier!

Kommentare: This functions as our command center for the office, it streamlines documentation, scheduling, collecting payment, confirming appointments, running reports, ect, There is not much that this program does not seem to be able to do.

The ease of scheduling, blocking in the schedule, access to patient records, the plethora of informative reports, the easy to use and fairly intuitive layout, customization, The ability to add and edit templates in chart module. I honestly could not imagine running the office without this program. I have had several employees say that they prefer Dentrix over any other practice management software they have used.

Sometimes the modules can lag (could be our system as well, but I have a feeling it is the program for the most part), the lack of quick update releases, the lack of adopting and implementing features that have been being asked, recommended, or outright begged for on the Dentrix My voice.

Kenneth
Dentist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best software for the most sophisticated practices

Kommentare: Very good. I have had a wonderful experience since 1993 with this program. I install this on all the offices that I work with. You will need training and consulting to get the best of this software, but they have that too.

Dentrix has been in this game since the beginning. They are the first Windows based dental office program. Well that's history now. Today they are more advanced and more adept at managing patient details and practice information than any other program. If your staff struggles with this program or if you the doctor have issues, then get training. HSPS offers this too. I won't use anything else. Yes. It has fees and costs. But you get what you pay for.

It requires good computers. It requires trained staff. Then with this accomplished your whole office performs much, much better. There's no way to justify a simpler program with less trained people. Why?

Christine
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Non working issues, not resolved for 16 months plus.

Kommentare: They never have the answers, never have a manager on staff, and when they do they have limited or no capacity to access your account issues.

I would like if it worked. But, it does not. I have had to close each month manually for more than a year and a half, costing my office hours of time and loss of production. When I brought the issue to escalations last February, it died there and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has still not called me back to resolve this issue.

Nonexistent customer support. Not one staff member has access to a supervisor. Names are taken and nothing is ever resolved.

Aurora
Service Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful, but not the most user friendly

Kommentare: Custom Reports, Communication/Integration from Dentrix to other platforms like Solution Reach for appointment reminders and continuing care.

There are so many features to use in dentrix that can really benefit a company. From custom reports to ease of scheudling and a help center. Customer service is always good and helpful, although, not always fixing the whole problem that we may have. However, they are always polite and ready to help.

Because there are so many features, we maybe know how to use a fraction of them. We have never really had any training on it and it can be costly to sign up for classes that really only cover the basics. I really want to learn! There is no in depth training and each time I have an issue I feel like only parts of the problme get fixed until I call like 3 times.

Kaivan
Dentist in USA

Dentrix review

Kommentare: The use of it is great. Customer service help has been a nightmare at times.

It's complete. The new updates are really good.

Can not integrate iPad to sign forms. Customer service quality has declined drastically since the pandemic

Ashley
Office Manager in USA

dentrix review

Very user friendly. Easy to train no employees on.

If i have a large/difficult issue, it can be difficult to get transferred to the right person in customer support to get the help i need.

Cindy
Practice Manager in USA

Best Software Ever!

Kommentare: From AR, Recall, Production and the Practice as a whole we can get anything we need from the software in a matter of minutes.

Dentrix is a huge time saver and allows us to treat the most important thing in the dental office, The Patient! We are able to stay on top of the latest technology and when I tell others who are not users, they are very envious. Reports and analytics.

The monthly price but you do get a lot for your money.

Shelly
front office administrator in USA

Dentrix Review

Kommentare: It's fine.

Scheduling and tracking. Well, well, well,

That you cannot add more than 2 dental insurance coverages and that you cannot have the subscriber listed without adding in the family file. An old software like Windent had that option and it was great! Windent allowed 4 places to add insurance coverage. We'd like better capabilities to enter plans especially when they have the same group number but different benefit packages. We need more pre-block options for the appointment book / scheduling to template. we have to create an event and that is annoying.

Elissa
Dental Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dentrix is still the best option out there.

Kommentare: I have been using Dentrix since 1996! It was the best option back then and is STILL the best option now. I would not recommend any other software and I did a lot of research on all the options out there!

Scheduling is great. Electronic options work very will. Reports are very informative.

I would like more reports and a little more flexibility with reports. For example I would like to save reports directly after generating them and I would also like to further customize additional reports. The customization is still very good as is.

Kristina
Office manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the most efficient dental programs I've ever worked with

Kommentare: When we have patients waiting to get information from us, we want to make sure that we can give it fast and accurately. I loved that I was able to access most of the tabs/features that I frequently used from any given screen. It saved time and allowed me to give correct information to my patients. Billing and posting payments was a breeze. One of my favorite things was being able to post payment to specific procedures and resubmitting a claim for the unpaid treatment in the same transaction. This was helpful and I didn't have to worry about adding anything to my "to do list". Very efficient.

You can access almost every feature that is most commonly used from one screen

I used Dentrix or several years and didn't have any cons.

Orlando
BSRDH in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Dentrix has being a mixed feelings since is a great software.

Kommentare: Dental charting is easy, financing and keeping track of your patients.

It has many different components from Rx transcripts to regular dental charting. It has also insurance information that allows you to track and see the benefits remaining on their balance etc. Also the dental charting is easy and can be customize to serve your office better.

The only problem is since there is many components there is no specific easy way to navigate. There is so many different windows and makes the patient charting hard to navigate or quickly find anything necessary.

Popular Dental Software

Kommentare: It helps to track your production for the day, week, month. Good for scheduling patients.

Dentrix seems to cover the basics of dental practice management. It allows you to schedule, post payments, track production, etc. Many other offices use it so that makes it easy when trying to train someone on the program. Also if you're requesting x-rays from another office that uses Dentrix , it''s an easy interface .

It is not as user -friendly as some dental practice management programs are. Not as intuitive as Eaglesoft.