Über PestPac

Schädlingsbekämpfungs-Software und mobile Lösung. Reduziere den Papierkram, optimiere Routen und Zeitpläne und erhalte Zugriff auf dein Konto auf mobilen Geräten.

Erfahre mehr über PestPac

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie PestPac bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Richard L.
Richard L.
USA
Quelle: GetApp

PestPac - Great software for independent pest control owners/operators!

I spend over 30 years in corporate management of the large, national pest control company before I left and bought 2 local pest companies. I can tell you PestPac is loaded with features that the larger companies would die to have! I went paperless 30 days after integrating all of my accounts into the system. Reduced the need for 1 office person/bookkeeper. Technicians love the app on their I-phone and can review the orders for the upcoming week/month. What I like best is the ability for techs to take pictures and embed in the work order to alert our customers what we have done for them during the service (removed a wasp nest, killed an ant mound, moved dog bowls, etc). Great overall software!

It is not really easy to learn and the only way to learn is by trial and error. The initial trainer assigned to my account was not very knowledgeable - so after I complained they assigned the best of the best and she was AWESOME!

Jennifer A.

Excellent Service Every Time

Kommentare: It powers our business. I am so grateful to have found Pest Pac back when we started in 2002. It has made all the difference in our ability to provide the best customer service experience possible. They are the best company I have every worked with in terms of professionalism, friendliness, reliability, and quality of product.

It is easy to use and the customer. It is full of features and options which can make it complex at times, but this is a good thing and Customer Service is always available to help you learn and understand features as you are ready to use them or new ones become available.

I honestly can't think of anything. Any issues are quickly resolved and they are consistently working on improvements and listen to customer feedback.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Jennifer - Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so glad to hear you are finding success with our software.

Lawrence D.
Admin in USA

Better than what is available from others, but technologically outdated user experience.

Kommentare: Better than alternatives, but average user experience overall.

We are a startup pest control company in California and have used PestPac for two years. It is web-based, so a totally familiar browser based experience. Good support form sales reps. Regular software updates. The company was founded as Marathon Data Systems, rebranded a few years ago as Workwave and was recently bought by a European investment group called IFS. The company serves a variety of field service companies including pest control.

>One of the most expensive solutions with relatively very high base rate and monthly per-user fees compared to similar alternatives. >Outdated interface that significantly limits how quickly our staff can work with software. For example, there is no use of pre-fetching data, batch uploads, continuous backup, data validation, etc. Data moving between your computer and the AWS server has periods of noticeable lag even with high speed internet access. Data moving to and from your device and server are limited to one operation at a time. >The parts of the software staff see are not intuitive and difficult to use. Although parts of the software see regular updates, these updates seem aimed mainly at larger accounts with more advanced customer relationship systems. The data entry screens, state forms, reports, etc., have not seen any meaningful updates in years. > There are numerous bugs in the online system that have persisted the whole time we've used Pestpac. Some things are given attention, others never make it. Many of the support requests on their product forums remain unaddressed for months or years. > The company seems to spread itself thin by focusing on on sales to several kinds of small field service based businesses. The quality of the user experience with PestPac is lacking, and probably similar to others' experience.

Laura W.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Pest Control Company!

This software is fairly easy to use once you learn the basics. I really like that it's functions are customizable to meet the needs of the company using it. It's great for retaining customer information and keeping up with service history and future service needs.

I've used a different software that had a better plan for mapping and scheduling, but lacked greatly in other areas. Adding better routing and mapping functionality is available, but adding it costs more. I don't know if adding it will do what I would like. It would be nice to see all customers with service due this month on the map at the same time. This would allow better customization of the routes each month.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Laura - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Ramon T.
Director of Operations in USA

It is an okay service.

Kommentare: From a business stand point, it's tricky because not a lot of pest oriented programs provide this service, but the platform just feels very antiquated. There is plenty of room to grow, just would like to see it grow faster because in 7-8 years, it doesn't seem like much has changed. It's pretty much what I remember it to be.

I like how I can set up a recurring service.

That is product is not at all easy to customize, the level of difficulty it is to get it customized with support, and the ease of use. You are constantly clicking around and having to go back to the beginning if you can't find what you were looking for.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Ramon - Thank you for the review of PestPac. We are happy to hear that you like how you can set up recurring services but are sorry to hear about your frustrations involving ease of use. We will pass this valuable feedback to our product team!

Amy B.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not worth your time and effort

Kommentare: Not good and when talking to customer service they were not helpful.

Not much I like about this program, everything is extra.

To even learn about their program you have to pay money, to add any feature you have to pay money. The program scheduling doesn't always work right, throws things off to a totally different day.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Amy - We place a top priority on being able to meet our customers' needs and we are sorry that you feel our solution did not satisfy your expectations. We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes.

Gladys L.
Chemikalien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pest Control User

Kommentare: Overall PestPac is a good system when you get the hang of it, its user friendly and has different customizations available to you all though on occasions may hit some bumps I would recommend it.

Easy to use and ability to manage basics needs to manage our company and then some.

Changes regarding updates, sometimes these affect system or previous actions that were available to us because now they have been removed or changed. Add ons, everything has to be added on with an additional charge and usually per user. It makes a difference in price to where you cant get the full benefits unless your paying way more when other products charge less for very similar or more services.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Gladys - Thank you for the review! We are glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Kelly P.
Owner/Operator in USA
Chemikalien, Selbstständig

BC/PD Thumbs Up!

Kommentare: It has been Amazing, I used this software prior at another company but never on the admin side of things so it has been a chore but The Customer Success team has been amazing Shaylyn Tiano has been going the extra mile setting up several days more then she should have to make sure I was up an running for a massive account that needed to have devices scanned and detailed reports printed, that account is the reason I originally purchased Pest Pac for in the 1st place.

I used this when I worked at several other pest control companies, I liked how well it can be utilized and transformed into what I need in order to provide better documentation to my customers.

I was always on the Tech side out in the field never doing the admin part...its a lil over whelming but Shaylyn Tiano from the Onboarding Customer Success Team is simply put..."THE BEST OF THE BEST!"The over whelming part of it i guess is all that is involved in getting things set up to run.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Kelly! Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you are finding success using PestPac! Shaylyn is such an asset to our team and we are happy that you enjoyed working with her. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Blue Collar Pest Detection!

James W.
Account Manager in USA

Document Uploads Ridiculously Slow

Kommentare: Slow and cumbersome.

This message isn't about pros and cons. This message is about a specific problem listed below in the "cons" section.

I need to upload dozens of PDF documents and photos to various accounts. When doing so a red font message appears under each one as it "scans document for viruses". This is needless, cumbersome, and ridiculously time consuming for PDF files and Jpegs. While I understand the need to scan certain types of files (maybe website links) there needs to be a way to turn it off. IF there is no way to turn it off then that shows a lack of intuitiveness toward company time and thus is unacceptable in an age where time is money more than ever.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi James, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. I will share this information with our leadership team and hope to work with you on a resolution.

Chris C.
Chris C.
Operations Manager in USA

Best Choice for Medium to Large Companies

Kommentare: I cannot recommend PestPac for small companies, as there is another cloud product that is superior. For medium to larger companies, PestPac is still the best choice.

PestPac has a LOT of features, and they're always adding more.

The interface is extremely dated, and not very user-friendly. Add-ons are often poorly integrated and take years to be properly updated for full functionality. The mobile timeclock for hourly employees is a good example; we still have to run reports from the old VRM interface, as PestPac proper is very limited for this kind of reporting.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Chris - Thanks for the the helpful review, we will be passing your feedback along to our wider team!

Brad S.
President in USA

Great software

Kommentare: We love Pestpac! My employees can work from home if needed because it is in the cloud. The pestpac mobile app allows my technicians and sales staff to work entirely with iphones and ipads. No more pre-printing tickets for the day, which saves time and money from needless trips back and forth to the office. Also, the customer support is quick, efficient, and will stay with us until our questions are anwered.

Pestpac software has transformed my business of the last five years. During that time, Pestpac has given us the tools to go paperless, collect customer reviews on an automated basis, digital sales presentations in the field, and streamlined contacting our customers with their automated texting feature. As a result, my revenues have gone up by 50% while adding very few employees.

There seems to be a larger learning curve for implementing add on software features. It usually takes us longer to implement, but is always worth it in the end.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Brad! Thank you for your review. We are so happy that PestPac has transformed your business! We love to hear success stories like you increasing your revenue by 50%, congratulations! We are also glad that PestPac was able to help you adapt to mobile and remote work. We look forward to our continued relationship with Preferred Pest Control.

Mary V.
President in USA

After 15 years, I'm Still Happy with Choosing PestPac

Kommentare: The folks at WorkWave have always been wonderful and polite. They've often gone out of their way to help me find a solution to how I want to use the system and will be clear when my requests are not obtainable. They believe in their product and appreciate suggestions that can help to advance the usability of the software. Since we're close in proximity to their home office, their Project Managers have gone into the field with our Technicians just to observe how we are using the software and how it can be improved.

The PestPac product is very expansive. It performs so many functions very well and integrates them within the system seamlessly. The routing and scheduling has created substantial efficiencies in our routes. Also, as extensive as the system is, it is not terribly difficult to use and understand. I appreciate that WorkWave is always making tweaks and modifications to improve performance and usability.

There is so many faucets to this software which is great, but sometimes overwhelming. You don't always know where to find the option change you are looking for, or if it exists. It's also difficult to know in advance how one set-up or change in selection will impact bill/work routing/reporting. Also, there isn't always help on a page, or the help is not helpful. I do think in the past that some new changes/enhancements to the software are not tested as thoroughly as they should be (perhaps to meet deadlines). My one big gripe is that I do not like it when our hands our tied with Vendor Partners and we are unable to pick our own partner, such as the credit card processing or phone integration. There is no doubt that there have been snafus over the past 15-years, and some of them rather big snafus. But I still do not think that there is another pest software that is as layered and expansive as PestPac.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Mary - Thank you so much for your review, we are glad to hear you are still finding success with our software after 15 years!

Jennifer S.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

PestPac - How we feel after using for 3 years...

Kommentare: Personally I love PestPac. It's frustrating at times, but I feel that I know what the software can and can't do. For example, the Dashboard just doesn't work for us. I want to know how many cancels I have per month - true cancels - but the Dashboard will tell me how many deletes, how many deactivates, etc. I just want to know my losses - so I have to pull separate reports that I put in Excel to create my own accurate dashboard. I feel comfortable using PestPac and know what it's limitations are - and I know how to compensate for them - However, the inability to bill monthly is killing us. If this is not something that PestPac can fix quickly I'm afraid we will be looking at switching software.

I like that I can do everything from send out estimates/leads to see my customer calls pop up on my screen, to hitting three buttons to run renewals. I like that I can get almost any data I need. I like that the customer support teams is very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. PestPac offers a single solution to run a pest control and lawn care business. I like the levels of permission as a manager that I can give to my staff. I LOVE the task feature and the call features. I love that lead management is integrated with the set up and I don't have to enter information twice. I love the service set-up report. I love the collections module and the way it helps me track customers that are over 120 days past due and is integrated directly with ARM.

The main reason we are even considering switching from PestPac is because I cannot bill on a subscription basis from the account. Meaning, if I set up 2 payment plans - because my customer has 2 different services with my company (ie. pest and lawn) that when on autobill it charges my customers twice. This is a nightmare!! We have lost customers because they don't understand why we can't give them one monthly price and bill them 1 time per month. I want PestPac to be able to look at the bill to account and allow me to set up a payment plan based on ALL their services - and then only charge the credit card once per month for ALL services. I've had to create a fake service called monthly billing to try and do just that- however this messes up ALl our numbers. It makes it look like we have way more revenue than we actually do. PestPac also has soooooo many different options that I never know exactly how to do something. It seems to take 50 steps to get something done. Reports never seems to give consistent data. I run a report for January numbers and it's different every time I run it. If you all would fix the bill to - it would be a no brainer and we would happily stay- even with the other set backs - but this is kind of a deal breaker for us.

Michael W.
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

PestPac

Kommentare: It's great that i have a system in place that handles all the daily paperwork that i go through each day. I am able to invoice, record materials used, how they were used , time of day they were used all the things that we used to write out are now done with a click on my smartphone.

The software allows me to present my customers with great field reports. It is great for billing. It is well thought out for the pest control industry .

I have had some issues with my field printer and software communicating. This was resolved with a nice work around and i have had no issues in the last year.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Michael - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Marsha K.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tools and addition to any pest control company

Kommentare: In general, I LOVE pest pac. It has made our business so much better by using it. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for pest control software. There are so many tools and pieces to use and add it you want, it is GREAT!

Customer support is excellent! I can't ask for anything better! Anything that you are unsure about, you can ask questions and get quick answers. Anything you need... training and support, they are right there to schedule time to train and go over things that you may even have already been trained on but need a refresher. Questions of any kind or problems, support will help right away. This is SO nice and comforting to know when experience with other companies in the past is not at all like this generally. Scheduling -Route OP and dynamic planner is good, especially if you have never used a scheduler for pest control, it is great. Reports are awesome!! You can run just about any report however you want...great details to help you watch over the business.

Some of the scheduling in Route OP and dynamic planner needs attention. There are a some things that make it not work as efficiently as it could. In general it is a pretty good software, I just wish some of the ways the scheduler works were corrected to make this work better. The goal for Route OP is to help make scheduling more efficient and when it takes a lot of work to make it most efficient, that doesn't make the most sense to me.

Jessica S.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Using pestpac for 10+ years and I really like it.

Kommentare: It is extremely user friendly and does so much!

Pestpac is always looking to improve their system, they have updates and also have a seperate site that allows users to suggest ideas for future updates! We love that we can do everything in this 1 system. We have eliminated other software programs and fees and are able to ONLY use pestpac.

I wish there was a review screen when sending email notifications like the review screen when sending phone call notifications. Also, we would like the checkbox for calls and emails included in the appointment screen after clicking on an appointment. Also, we'd like to see a prepay option for customers in the customer portal.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Jessica - Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are so glad to hear you are finding success with our software.

Dale C.
Proprietor in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Is anyone even reading this?

Kommentare: There are many little mistakes with no evidence of fixing them. The pre-ceding screen to select my industry for example, Pest Control wasn’t even an option. Discover and American Express do not work unless they are setup after the on-bording process. The “Pay Here” option in the email that is sent with the invoice has a font size of about 8. Favorite tech notes are listed as “Maintenance Instructions” in the training video, but only “Instructions” on the tables page. What are we maintaining? What are we instructing? Why is this section not called “Tech Note Favorites” or anything else that might make sense? What is a ticket called? A service ticket? Service order? Orders? You call something one thing in the training video, and call it something else somewhere else. Consistency is lacking. These are just a few examples off the top of my head. I believe that Pest Pac and Workwave is so large, that you are ignoring the little things. There was a mistake when I signed up (your end, not mine) that cost me $100. This may seem like a very small amount of money to a multi-million dollar entity such as yourself, but I assure you, to a small starting family business such as we are, it represents MANY mouse traps that I could have purchased. When I brought this to the attention of the sales rep that I was upset with the mistake, he simply said “…okay.” without even a halfhearted apology. Are you even reading this review?

Pestpac’s functionality is excellent … if you can wrap your head around them. The app is easy enough to use. The integration from Gorilla Desk was, and still is, an absolute nightmare.

Too many little bugs that are not being addressed. COmments and complaints are being ignored or shuffed off to be filed. Simply put, you have grown large, and no longer care about the little things.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Dale, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Small and medium businesses are the heart of PestPac and WorkWave, and being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities. We are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We would love it if you could reach out to us directly and we can try and work through some of these issues with you.

Mary C.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Dependable product and excellent customer service support!

Kommentare: Very good experience with WorkWave PestPac overall.

The software is very reliable. We use this daily and it never fails. Very easy to create customized reports. E-mail and text notifications to customers for appointment notifications work extremely well. Customer service is very quick to respond to any problems or questions if needed. I highly recommend this product.

We tried the mobile app. What we did not like about it was that the technician could not look up customer histories of past jobs. The only thing available was the jobs listed for them to do, could not add a customer on the fly if needed. That had to be done on the administrative side at the office. The app did not suit our needs so I cancelled the mobile app service.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Mary - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Nancy K.
Business Development Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Work smarter not harder..

Kommentare: The problems we are solving is the same as above. Scheduling appointments in a timely matter. It has solved the problem of doing it manually. My over all experience is positive with the exception of a few things I believe should be worked on.

the convenience of scheduling appointments and allowing our daily tasks to be at our finger tips and not done manually.

There are a few things I think they can do better on the scheduler. Being able to snap up or down time blocks like other appointments would be more convenient. Also printing out a customer renewal form is a lot more work than it should be, and we do this often. I think these things should be updated.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Nancy - Thanks for the positive review and the helpful feedback! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and will be sharing your feedback with our team.

John E.
Operations Manager in USA

Capabilities Exceed Our Use

Kommentare: Just having a program that encompasses all our needs to track scheduling and history of services along with the ease of use is very beneficial.

Very intuitive, with a multitude of features. Tutorials are useful to train new office staff and software provides a vast array of information to store for customer database. Having our customer database stored securely off-site is a plus. The capabilities of the program far exceed what our company has utilize as of yet, this is a good thing to have more capabilities than less.

Having to purchase licences for each user. Some of the forms we print having to go on specific paper is a draw back.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi John - Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad to hear you are finding success with our software!

Bill C.
Co-owner in USA

Grow Your Company

Kommentare: Pest Pac has enabled us to grow our business exponentially over the last 30 years. It has allowed us to accelerate our pace of growth. Going paperless has been a game changer for us on many levels. The field APP has our Techs working from their smart phones with everything they need at the touch of a button. The scheduler, GPS and the routing software are powerful tools that enable our production manager and our call center reps to schedule efficiently. The online payments has been a nice tool also.

The software impacts all areas of our operation including scheduling, routing, A/R, marketing, sales, reporting, etc.. Without this software our growth would be impeded drastically.

The leads/sales module needs to be improved. The online sales component of the sales module is outdated and needs an upgrade. The ability to measure and track REO on all the marketing channels also needs to be simplified. There are too many steps necessary for a CSR to utilize in its present form.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Bill! You are a highly valued customer of ours, and we truly appreciate you writing this great review of PestPac. We are so happy that PestPac has been a game-changer for you and helped you to grow our business exponentially over the last 30 years. We look forward to seeing Cowleys Pest Services grow even more in the next 30!

Haley G.
Office Manager in

Could use some improvement

Kommentare: Really great software overall, but it is on the pricy side.

The software makes it really easy to track the progress of work that is being done. When can easily keep track of how many pests are caught/sighted in hotel rooms, apartment units, or single family homes. You can also set up to automatically schedule follow ups, that way nothing gets missed or forgotten. They have good reporting features to keep track of things. When an apartment manager wants to see one progress on one specific unit, we can pull a report just on the one apartment, instead of giving them everything, so it's easier for the managers to distinguish and read the reports.

There is a task feature, so you can create tasks for yourself or others so you can schedule follow ups or check back in with clients. In the past, this has been very helpful, however, with the last update, they have changed the task feature. It still keeps all your tasks in one place, but it is much more difficult to navigate and you basically have to open up the task in one window and open separate windows to view customers accounts to see the history.

Alison B.
New Accounts Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

PestPac Review

Kommentare: Once we discovered the List Management feature, it changed our world over here. Overall, we've had a great experience with Pest Pac. Its always being updated with new features and they take feedback really well.

Now that I've learned how to use it, Pest Pac is a great system. At first, I wasn't crazy about it because it was hard to learn. The new design really helps. Once you figure everything the reports can show you, you can do pretty much anything. There are a few things that we have to rig up in the service orders because we don't want to pay anymore than we need to. I don't know the exact cost of what we pay, but I know its pretty high. I've heard that the other "cheaper" companies don't have as many features and their customer service isn't as great. Pest Pac does have amazing customer service. Every time I've called or email in, I get a quick answer to my questions. If the person isn't sure, they check on it, and call/email right back.

It was a bit hard to learn, and I'm not crazy about the blue color of it all but thats just little stuff. I have no actual complaints.

Nathan V.
Supervisor in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customer support

Kommentare: The basic idea is great, but am currently looking at other software that doesn't nickel and dime and that offers people to help, not just say they are going to find someone to help.

The software itself is decent and has lots of features that are useful.

The lack of ability to use it the way we want to and the "customer support" is ridiculous. They rely on the community site to give you answers instead of actually doing anything themselves. I have issues that should be simple things like putting more than 5 characters on the name field next to a phone number and many other little things that they basically say to put in the digital suggestion box. Thanks for the lack of help.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Nathan, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team. However, we are so happy that you are finding success with PestPac. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Tony's Pest Control.

George I.
Head of Operations in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Good Program Software

Kommentare: Our Overall experience with WorkWave PestPac has been Very Good.

Once you have learned the Program, it is Great for any Type of Report you need. Especially now that they Have Introduced their "Business Analytical". The Scheduling is Very Good, You can even Create a Customized Scheduling. Their Recurring Schedule is very dependable, You Never need to worry about it. We have just added PestPac's "Online Scheduling". Where a New Customer can inquiry about a Pests, receive a quote, and Schedule an Initial Service right from our Website. This is Really Nice. WorkWave PestPac isn't the Cheapest, maybe a little pricier, But you get what you Pay for.

Learning all that the Software has to offer.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi George! Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you are finding success with Business Analytics and our scheduling and reporting tools. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Pest Innovations!