Über PestPac

Schädlingsbekämpfungs-Software und mobile Lösung. Reduziere den Papierkram, optimiere Routen und Zeitpläne und erhalte Zugriff auf dein Konto auf mobilen Geräten.

Erfahre mehr über PestPac

You can make changes to fit your needs and what works for you and your company. It is full of options yet reasonably priced.

The call ahead notifications voice can be difficult to understand for some customers especially the women's voice.

Bewertungen zu PestPac

3,6
3,9
3,9
3,8

PestPac hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 231 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PestPac bereits verwendet?

Richard
Richard
USA
Quelle: GetApp

PestPac - Great software for independent pest control owners/operators!

I spend over 30 years in corporate management of the large, national pest control company before I left and bought 2 local pest companies. I can tell you PestPac is loaded with features that the larger companies would die to have! I went paperless 30 days after integrating all of my accounts into the system. Reduced the need for 1 office person/bookkeeper. Technicians love the app on their I-phone and can review the orders for the upcoming week/month. What I like best is the ability for techs to take pictures and embed in the work order to alert our customers what we have done for them during the service (removed a wasp nest, killed an ant mound, moved dog bowls, etc). Great overall software!

It is not really easy to learn and the only way to learn is by trial and error. The initial trainer assigned to my account was not very knowledgeable - so after I complained they assigned the best of the best and she was AWESOME!

Laura
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Pest Control Company!

This software is fairly easy to use once you learn the basics. I really like that it's functions are customizable to meet the needs of the company using it. It's great for retaining customer information and keeping up with service history and future service needs.

I've used a different software that had a better plan for mapping and scheduling, but lacked greatly in other areas. Adding better routing and mapping functionality is available, but adding it costs more. I don't know if adding it will do what I would like. It would be nice to see all customers with service due this month on the map at the same time. This would allow better customization of the routes each month.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Laura - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Shannon
Marketing Coordinator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Modules on top of modules

Kommentare: My company has used PestPac since 1997 (before it was PestPac) though I've only used it for 3 and a half years. My entire experience as a PestPac user has been sorely dismal, dismaying, and disheartening. During this time we've had extensive issues with technician schedules missing stops (even refreshing the mobile app every day), customer communications randomly stopping, a serious lack of reports to determine top revenue-generating Bill-tos, and more. Due to the huge amount of data PestPac stores (and our data goes way back), Service Setups are often popluated with phantom arrival times and PestPac support seems unable to tell from where the data is coming and therefore can do nothing to fix it. The software is module-based, which means you pay extra for every little module, and modules don't always get along with the base platform and other modules without an extensive amount of setup work (and even then it's likely to go awry). Their support is very slow to repond to inquiries (like weeks), though if you need to add a license or inquire about adding on a module, sales gets back to you within the hour. At one point, we tried to use their Route Optimizer, only to find out 8 months into "onboarding" that our scheduling process won't even work with Route Ops. We were never able to even implement one day of Route Ops, but we were still charged for every month past our 3 months of onboarding time. It's unfortunate there is little else out there.

I like that there is huge potential for an all-encompassing pest control business software including dispatch, route optimization, fleet tracking, technician reviews, CRM, email marketing, Executive Dashboard, etc.

Pretty much everything, but mostly the fact that technician schedules are sometimes missing stops, and checkboxes associated with customer communications and reports are often unchecked randomly so customers suddenly stop receiving their Invoices and Inspection Reports.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Shannon - Thanks for the review, and we are sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with PestPac. We will be passing this feedback along to our product team!

Jennifer

Excellent Service Every Time

Kommentare: It powers our business. I am so grateful to have found Pest Pac back when we started in 2002. It has made all the difference in our ability to provide the best customer service experience possible. They are the best company I have every worked with in terms of professionalism, friendliness, reliability, and quality of product.

It is easy to use and the customer. It is full of features and options which can make it complex at times, but this is a good thing and Customer Service is always available to help you learn and understand features as you are ready to use them or new ones become available.

I honestly can't think of anything. Any issues are quickly resolved and they are consistently working on improvements and listen to customer feedback.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Jennifer - Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so glad to hear you are finding success with our software.

Ramon
Director of Operations in USA

It is an okay service.

Kommentare: From a business stand point, it's tricky because not a lot of pest oriented programs provide this service, but the platform just feels very antiquated. There is plenty of room to grow, just would like to see it grow faster because in 7-8 years, it doesn't seem like much has changed. It's pretty much what I remember it to be.

I like how I can set up a recurring service.

That is product is not at all easy to customize, the level of difficulty it is to get it customized with support, and the ease of use. You are constantly clicking around and having to go back to the beginning if you can't find what you were looking for.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Ramon - Thank you for the review of PestPac. We are happy to hear that you like how you can set up recurring services but are sorry to hear about your frustrations involving ease of use. We will pass this valuable feedback to our product team!

Gladys
Chemikalien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pest Control User

Kommentare: Overall PestPac is a good system when you get the hang of it, its user friendly and has different customizations available to you all though on occasions may hit some bumps I would recommend it.

Easy to use and ability to manage basics needs to manage our company and then some.

Changes regarding updates, sometimes these affect system or previous actions that were available to us because now they have been removed or changed. Add ons, everything has to be added on with an additional charge and usually per user. It makes a difference in price to where you cant get the full benefits unless your paying way more when other products charge less for very similar or more services.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Gladys - Thank you for the review! We are glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Victoria
Bookkeeper/HR in USA

One of very few software choices in Pest Control Services

Kommentare: It was mediocre. I would not rule it out 100 percent for a company to use, but I do not feel comfortable recommending it. I feel that the company might need to find new programmers or look outside the box they are in currently to make the software flow better and be more up-to-date on how the screens (options) interact.

it was affordable. Good customer support.

This software is a bit clunky. By clunky, I am referring to the different options (screens) and the way the user has to interact between the choices. It seems to use less sophisticated programming and reminds me of programs written years ago using MSDOS.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Victoria - Thanks for your feedback. We are glad you have found success with our customer support, but are sorry to hear about the user experience you are having with the software. We are taking your feedback into consideration, and appreciate the valuable insight.

Alison
New Accounts Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PestPac Review

Kommentare: Once we discovered the List Management feature, it changed our world over here. Overall, we've had a great experience with Pest Pac. Its always being updated with new features and they take feedback really well.

Now that I've learned how to use it, Pest Pac is a great system. At first, I wasn't crazy about it because it was hard to learn. The new design really helps. Once you figure everything the reports can show you, you can do pretty much anything. There are a few things that we have to rig up in the service orders because we don't want to pay anymore than we need to. I don't know the exact cost of what we pay, but I know its pretty high. I've heard that the other "cheaper" companies don't have as many features and their customer service isn't as great. Pest Pac does have amazing customer service. Every time I've called or email in, I get a quick answer to my questions. If the person isn't sure, they check on it, and call/email right back.

It was a bit hard to learn, and I'm not crazy about the blue color of it all but thats just little stuff. I have no actual complaints.

Operations Manager in USA

Best Choice for Medium to Large Companies

Kommentare: I cannot recommend PestPac for small companies, as there is another cloud product that is superior. For medium to larger companies, PestPac is still the best choice.

PestPac has a LOT of features, and they're always adding more.

The interface is extremely dated, and not very user-friendly. Add-ons are often poorly integrated and take years to be properly updated for full functionality. The mobile timeclock for hourly employees is a good example; we still have to run reports from the old VRM interface, as PestPac proper is very limited for this kind of reporting.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Chris - Thanks for the the helpful review, we will be passing your feedback along to our wider team!

Andrew
Pest Management Specialist in USA

Very helpful tool

Kommentare: PestPac has really revolutionized the way we have interacted with customers and completes orders/reports. There is definitely room for improvement, but I highly recommend it.

It streamlines reports and the ease of running CC's and emailing/notifying clients. I like the ability to save favorites that I use personally.

Seems to have periodical connection issues causing me to have to log out to update. Used to he able to swipe between open orders for the day, but you have to back out and scroll up/down instead.

Sheila
CEO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Watch the gotcha.

Kommentare: I have been with pest pac for 12 years. They nickle and dime you to death. When our company first started we had our own servers. After a couple years they went strictly cloud based with an enterprise edition and stated that all upcoming upgrades would be available to an enterprise user. Promise not kept. They changed once again and now charge additionally for each and every module. They brought out their lead management software at their annual conference stating the ability to get contracts signed in the field within 6 months. It has been 3 years and still no contracts in the hand held. Once again promise not kept. I am paying over $22,000 per year. Now upon cancelling they are charging for the remainder of the year over $13,000. This is how they treat 12 years of loyalty.

Route op is easy to use. And that does work.

The reports are inaccurate. If you have more than one service listed on an invoice it will only track the first item over to a sales report. Lead Management is not working. Several days a week lead management is down. Customer support is non existent. First you have to take your time and bring the person in support up to date on how their software works. Then you will be told sorry that cannot be fixed. We can however make a case for you and put it in as a suggestion. It is always find a work around.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Sheila - We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our products and processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Mary
Administrative Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dependable product and excellent customer service support!

Kommentare: Very good experience with WorkWave PestPac overall.

The software is very reliable. We use this daily and it never fails. Very easy to create customized reports. E-mail and text notifications to customers for appointment notifications work extremely well. Customer service is very quick to respond to any problems or questions if needed. I highly recommend this product.

We tried the mobile app. What we did not like about it was that the technician could not look up customer histories of past jobs. The only thing available was the jobs listed for them to do, could not add a customer on the fly if needed. That had to be done on the administrative side at the office. The app did not suit our needs so I cancelled the mobile app service.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Mary - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Paul
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't waste your money

Kommentare: My overall experience is very poor. When we first started with them was back when they first came on the market and they were very nice and eager to help. Now it seems that they could care less, the system doesn't work half the time, and now customers of ours are constantly calling to complain about scheduling and "callahead" problems.

The system allowed us to go into a mobile environment very quickly after several months of trying to figure out how it worked. The training staff was informative but the system is so overly complicated you have to have a coding degree to figure out most features.

This system is old, antiquated, and needs many improvements. The company charges a separate fee for everything and nickel and dime you to death. Then try and bind you in long term contracts. When we have problems no one called back to let us know if it was resolved or not. The software is definitely not user friendly. You have to manipulate the software to get it to work.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Paul, Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes and we will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Haley

Could use some improvement

Kommentare: Really great software overall, but it is on the pricy side.

The software makes it really easy to track the progress of work that is being done. When can easily keep track of how many pests are caught/sighted in hotel rooms, apartment units, or single family homes. You can also set up to automatically schedule follow ups, that way nothing gets missed or forgotten. They have good reporting features to keep track of things. When an apartment manager wants to see one progress on one specific unit, we can pull a report just on the one apartment, instead of giving them everything, so it's easier for the managers to distinguish and read the reports.

There is a task feature, so you can create tasks for yourself or others so you can schedule follow ups or check back in with clients. In the past, this has been very helpful, however, with the last update, they have changed the task feature. It still keeps all your tasks in one place, but it is much more difficult to navigate and you basically have to open up the task in one window and open separate windows to view customers accounts to see the history.

Amy
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not worth your time and effort

Kommentare: Not good and when talking to customer service they were not helpful.

Not much I like about this program, everything is extra.

To even learn about their program you have to pay money, to add any feature you have to pay money. The program scheduling doesn't always work right, throws things off to a totally different day.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Amy - We place a top priority on being able to meet our customers' needs and we are sorry that you feel our solution did not satisfy your expectations. We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes.

PCO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use

Kommentare: Good. Could be better.

Easy mobile use. Like the use of documents with the mobile application.

Hard to attach documents to emails on the desk top. Reports need a quick list other than all the options of running reports.

Antwort von WorkWave

Thank you for your review, John! We appreciate your positive comments and have passed along your notes of improvements. Thank you for choosing PestPac!

ZACHARY
manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

pestpac

Kommentare: It has been a benefit for our business

Being able to organize everything and route more efficiently

It has been difficult to get a hold of someone outside of regular business hours and even when you do it can still take a few days to resolve some problems.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Zachary - Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad to hear you are finding success with our software. However, we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the speed to resolve problems, we will pass this valuable feedback to our team.

Quelle: GetApp

I would rate it -0 if I could. Do your research

Kommentare: This was a horrible, insanely expensive mistake from start to finish. They told me my cards would transfer over to sell me (they didn’t almost putting my out of business), they made tons of promises that were not kept, they were WAY more expensive that sold as you keep having to pay for other functionalities to make anything work. Functionalities didn’t work leading to loss of customers. Routing was so bad we had to pay a full time employee to run it. Then they hold your data and cards hostage and try to make it impossible to leave, sending me a bill for over $40k to leave and won’t give me my credit cards for up to 8 weeks.

Nothing. Did not provide services promised, expensive, horrible customer service

This was a horrible, insanely expensive mistake from start to finish.

letztes Jahr

Hello, Thank you for sharing. We take your feedback seriously and have passed it along to our team. You will be hearing from your team shortly if you haven't already. Thank you - WorkWave

Guy
General Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: Over the last few years we have grown and this software has been instrumental in doing so.
we haven't even scratched the surface as far as what its capable of.
There are components we still need to grown into.

Ease of use. Common sense applications. Room to grow into as our company grows. EXCELLENT tech and customer support

It seem to crash the android phones when taking pictures. id like to see the app on my end have more features. Id like the techs to be able to lock appointments. We use the WDO module, but wish we could do service agreements in app

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Guy - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Tammy
President in USA

Work Wave

Kommentare: I have been with WorkWave (PestPac) for about 15 years. It has worked very well for me and my company.

I love the fact that it takes care of the scheduling, accounting and storage of customer accounts.

I hate the new mapping program. Google maps worked so much better. When the transition was made....I lost my pins on my of my hard to find client's homes. I spent 2 hours yesterday on back roads trying to locate the property that should have been easy, since I had it pinned. I was not and am not happy for so much wasted time, gas and energy.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Tammy - Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad to hear you are finding success with our software.

Jolene

Review

That is works across the board with all aspects of our business from handling customer accounts, scheduling accounting.

sometimes it is the software can be too over whelming with many options, A lot of updated of recent which is a lot of changes to learn for a small company when managing all aspects. The handheld device is not user friendly and difficult to navigate. The new CCA portal our customers are not happy with it they also stated it is not user friendly it may be the change that they need to get use to but they don't like the flow of navigating it.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Jolene - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Alegra
Office Clerk in USA

Pest Pac is Awesome

I like the ease of use. If you are switching from another software it may seem overwhelming just because it has so many features. It is amazing when you get the hang of it.

There are many features and at first it is overwhelming.

Antwort von WorkWave

Thank you for the review, Alegra!

Millie

Review

Kommentare: It's a challenge. All of the calls for support and having to spend hours dealing with support attempting to fix is exhausting. They always need numerous examples which is time consuming to gather all of the info needed to fix. Then all of the phone calls while the case is in review. Need a person just to deal with pest pac fixes.

Nothing so far. Must use a certain amount of nice things to say, but just don't have them.

This software is not user friendly. The route opt did not work for our company's scheduling and was forced to pay for the entire year. The web portal has had problems. Have had problems with the program function at different times.

Kim
Operations Administrator in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Ever

Kommentare: I can tell you that the customer support they offer is the BEST! The training they give to each employee is unreal!! Each and every customer support person has been super friendly and they listen without interruptions.

This software is awesome as you have so many different ways to set things up per customer and there is always a way!

This is a very complicated software system. There are so many options to do what you need to get done, but each time you call for customer support, you learn a new way.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Kim - Thank you for the review, we are so glad you are finding success with our software!

Kyle
Service Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good but pricey

Kommentare: We have become more efficient. We do more services in a shorter amount of time.

Ease of use. We perform anywhere from 200-330 services per day. PestPac does a pretty good job at route organization and efficiently

There are some bugs. Things that make sense to the program are completely asinine to the user.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Kyle - Thank you for your review, and we are sorry to hear about your experience with bugs in the system, but are glad you are finding the software to be easy to use and efficient. We really appreciate your valuable feedback as it is very helpful for us as we continually look to grow and improve.