Über PestPac

Schädlingsbekämpfungs-Software und mobile Lösung. Reduziere den Papierkram, optimiere Routen und Zeitpläne und erhalte Zugriff auf dein Konto auf mobilen Geräten.

Erfahre mehr über PestPac

You can make changes to fit your needs and what works for you and your company. It is full of options yet reasonably priced.

The call ahead notifications voice can be difficult to understand for some customers especially the women's voice.

Bewertungen zu PestPac

3,6
3,9
3,9
3,8

PestPac hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 231 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PestPac bereits verwendet?

Richard
Richard
USA
Quelle: GetApp

PestPac - Great software for independent pest control owners/operators!

I spend over 30 years in corporate management of the large, national pest control company before I left and bought 2 local pest companies. I can tell you PestPac is loaded with features that the larger companies would die to have! I went paperless 30 days after integrating all of my accounts into the system. Reduced the need for 1 office person/bookkeeper. Technicians love the app on their I-phone and can review the orders for the upcoming week/month. What I like best is the ability for techs to take pictures and embed in the work order to alert our customers what we have done for them during the service (removed a wasp nest, killed an ant mound, moved dog bowls, etc). Great overall software!

It is not really easy to learn and the only way to learn is by trial and error. The initial trainer assigned to my account was not very knowledgeable - so after I complained they assigned the best of the best and she was AWESOME!

Laura
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Pest Control Company!

This software is fairly easy to use once you learn the basics. I really like that it's functions are customizable to meet the needs of the company using it. It's great for retaining customer information and keeping up with service history and future service needs.

I've used a different software that had a better plan for mapping and scheduling, but lacked greatly in other areas. Adding better routing and mapping functionality is available, but adding it costs more. I don't know if adding it will do what I would like. It would be nice to see all customers with service due this month on the map at the same time. This would allow better customization of the routes each month.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Laura - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Lawrence
Admin in USA

Better than what is available from others, but technologically outdated user experience.

Kommentare: Better than alternatives, but average user experience overall.

We are a startup pest control company in California and have used PestPac for two years. It is web-based, so a totally familiar browser based experience. Good support form sales reps. Regular software updates. The company was founded as Marathon Data Systems, rebranded a few years ago as Workwave and was recently bought by a European investment group called IFS. The company serves a variety of field service companies including pest control.

>One of the most expensive solutions with relatively very high base rate and monthly per-user fees compared to similar alternatives. >Outdated interface that significantly limits how quickly our staff can work with software. For example, there is no use of pre-fetching data, batch uploads, continuous backup, data validation, etc. Data moving between your computer and the AWS server has periods of noticeable lag even with high speed internet access. Data moving to and from your device and server are limited to one operation at a time. >The parts of the software staff see are not intuitive and difficult to use. Although parts of the software see regular updates, these updates seem aimed mainly at larger accounts with more advanced customer relationship systems. The data entry screens, state forms, reports, etc., have not seen any meaningful updates in years. > There are numerous bugs in the online system that have persisted the whole time we've used Pestpac. Some things are given attention, others never make it. Many of the support requests on their product forums remain unaddressed for months or years. > The company seems to spread itself thin by focusing on on sales to several kinds of small field service based businesses. The quality of the user experience with PestPac is lacking, and probably similar to others' experience.

Jennifer

Excellent Service Every Time

Kommentare: It powers our business. I am so grateful to have found Pest Pac back when we started in 2002. It has made all the difference in our ability to provide the best customer service experience possible. They are the best company I have every worked with in terms of professionalism, friendliness, reliability, and quality of product.

It is easy to use and the customer. It is full of features and options which can make it complex at times, but this is a good thing and Customer Service is always available to help you learn and understand features as you are ready to use them or new ones become available.

I honestly can't think of anything. Any issues are quickly resolved and they are consistently working on improvements and listen to customer feedback.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Jennifer - Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so glad to hear you are finding success with our software.

Ramon
Director of Operations in USA

It is an okay service.

Kommentare: From a business stand point, it's tricky because not a lot of pest oriented programs provide this service, but the platform just feels very antiquated. There is plenty of room to grow, just would like to see it grow faster because in 7-8 years, it doesn't seem like much has changed. It's pretty much what I remember it to be.

I like how I can set up a recurring service.

That is product is not at all easy to customize, the level of difficulty it is to get it customized with support, and the ease of use. You are constantly clicking around and having to go back to the beginning if you can't find what you were looking for.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Ramon - Thank you for the review of PestPac. We are happy to hear that you like how you can set up recurring services but are sorry to hear about your frustrations involving ease of use. We will pass this valuable feedback to our product team!

Gladys
Office Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pest Control User

Kommentare: Overall PestPac is a good system when you get the hang of it, its user friendly and has different customizations available to you all though on occasions may hit some bumps I would recommend it.

Easy to use and ability to manage basics needs to manage our company and then some.

Changes regarding updates, sometimes these affect system or previous actions that were available to us because now they have been removed or changed. Add ons, everything has to be added on with an additional charge and usually per user. It makes a difference in price to where you cant get the full benefits unless your paying way more when other products charge less for very similar or more services.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Gladys - Thank you for the review! We are glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Victoria
Bookkeeper/HR in USA

One of very few software choices in Pest Control Services

Kommentare: It was mediocre. I would not rule it out 100 percent for a company to use, but I do not feel comfortable recommending it. I feel that the company might need to find new programmers or look outside the box they are in currently to make the software flow better and be more up-to-date on how the screens (options) interact.

it was affordable. Good customer support.

This software is a bit clunky. By clunky, I am referring to the different options (screens) and the way the user has to interact between the choices. It seems to use less sophisticated programming and reminds me of programs written years ago using MSDOS.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Victoria - Thanks for your feedback. We are glad you have found success with our customer support, but are sorry to hear about the user experience you are having with the software. We are taking your feedback into consideration, and appreciate the valuable insight.

Alison
New Accounts Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PestPac Review

Kommentare: Once we discovered the List Management feature, it changed our world over here. Overall, we've had a great experience with Pest Pac. Its always being updated with new features and they take feedback really well.

Now that I've learned how to use it, Pest Pac is a great system. At first, I wasn't crazy about it because it was hard to learn. The new design really helps. Once you figure everything the reports can show you, you can do pretty much anything. There are a few things that we have to rig up in the service orders because we don't want to pay anymore than we need to. I don't know the exact cost of what we pay, but I know its pretty high. I've heard that the other "cheaper" companies don't have as many features and their customer service isn't as great. Pest Pac does have amazing customer service. Every time I've called or email in, I get a quick answer to my questions. If the person isn't sure, they check on it, and call/email right back.

It was a bit hard to learn, and I'm not crazy about the blue color of it all but thats just little stuff. I have no actual complaints.

Operations Manager in USA

Best Choice for Medium to Large Companies

Kommentare: I cannot recommend PestPac for small companies, as there is another cloud product that is superior. For medium to larger companies, PestPac is still the best choice.

PestPac has a LOT of features, and they're always adding more.

The interface is extremely dated, and not very user-friendly. Add-ons are often poorly integrated and take years to be properly updated for full functionality. The mobile timeclock for hourly employees is a good example; we still have to run reports from the old VRM interface, as PestPac proper is very limited for this kind of reporting.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Chris - Thanks for the the helpful review, we will be passing your feedback along to our wider team!

President in USA

RUN!!

I like that it saves a lot of time in having all services turn into a bill. We used to go off an excel sheet and then bill everyone in quickbooks. WIth the amount of customers we have today this would take days to do still.

They sale modules and lock you in that don't work (eg route op). Pestpac support staff has no clue what they are doing and aren't properly trained on their solutions. They tell you one thing and then you input the data and it screws everything up. The software is very flawed and anytime you submit a ticket you never get a response. I've been fighting with them for 3 months about a refund which now they are declining. If your considering this company, run!!

Sheila
CEO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Watch the gotcha.

Kommentare: I have been with pest pac for 12 years. They nickle and dime you to death. When our company first started we had our own servers. After a couple years they went strictly cloud based with an enterprise edition and stated that all upcoming upgrades would be available to an enterprise user. Promise not kept. They changed once again and now charge additionally for each and every module. They brought out their lead management software at their annual conference stating the ability to get contracts signed in the field within 6 months. It has been 3 years and still no contracts in the hand held. Once again promise not kept. I am paying over $22,000 per year. Now upon cancelling they are charging for the remainder of the year over $13,000. This is how they treat 12 years of loyalty.

Route op is easy to use. And that does work.

The reports are inaccurate. If you have more than one service listed on an invoice it will only track the first item over to a sales report. Lead Management is not working. Several days a week lead management is down. Customer support is non existent. First you have to take your time and bring the person in support up to date on how their software works. Then you will be told sorry that cannot be fixed. We can however make a case for you and put it in as a suggestion. It is always find a work around.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Sheila - We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our products and processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Dale
Proprietor in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Is anyone even reading this?

Kommentare: There are many little mistakes with no evidence of fixing them. The pre-ceding screen to select my industry for example, Pest Control wasn’t even an option. Discover and American Express do not work unless they are setup after the on-bording process. The “Pay Here” option in the email that is sent with the invoice has a font size of about 8. Favorite tech notes are listed as “Maintenance Instructions” in the training video, but only “Instructions” on the tables page. What are we maintaining? What are we instructing? Why is this section not called “Tech Note Favorites” or anything else that might make sense? What is a ticket called? A service ticket? Service order? Orders? You call something one thing in the training video, and call it something else somewhere else. Consistency is lacking. These are just a few examples off the top of my head. I believe that Pest Pac and Workwave is so large, that you are ignoring the little things. There was a mistake when I signed up (your end, not mine) that cost me $100. This may seem like a very small amount of money to a multi-million dollar entity such as yourself, but I assure you, to a small starting family business such as we are, it represents MANY mouse traps that I could have purchased. When I brought this to the attention of the sales rep that I was upset with the mistake, he simply said “…okay.” without even a halfhearted apology. Are you even reading this review?

Pestpac’s functionality is excellent … if you can wrap your head around them. The app is easy enough to use. The integration from Gorilla Desk was, and still is, an absolute nightmare.

Too many little bugs that are not being addressed. COmments and complaints are being ignored or shuffed off to be filed. Simply put, you have grown large, and no longer care about the little things.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Dale, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Small and medium businesses are the heart of PestPac and WorkWave, and being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities. We are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We would love it if you could reach out to us directly and we can try and work through some of these issues with you.

Paul
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't waste your money

Kommentare: My overall experience is very poor. When we first started with them was back when they first came on the market and they were very nice and eager to help. Now it seems that they could care less, the system doesn't work half the time, and now customers of ours are constantly calling to complain about scheduling and "callahead" problems.

The system allowed us to go into a mobile environment very quickly after several months of trying to figure out how it worked. The training staff was informative but the system is so overly complicated you have to have a coding degree to figure out most features.

This system is old, antiquated, and needs many improvements. The company charges a separate fee for everything and nickel and dime you to death. Then try and bind you in long term contracts. When we have problems no one called back to let us know if it was resolved or not. The software is definitely not user friendly. You have to manipulate the software to get it to work.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Paul, Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes and we will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Nathan
Supervisor in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer support

Kommentare: The basic idea is great, but am currently looking at other software that doesn't nickel and dime and that offers people to help, not just say they are going to find someone to help.

The software itself is decent and has lots of features that are useful.

The lack of ability to use it the way we want to and the "customer support" is ridiculous. They rely on the community site to give you answers instead of actually doing anything themselves. I have issues that should be simple things like putting more than 5 characters on the name field next to a phone number and many other little things that they basically say to put in the digital suggestion box. Thanks for the lack of help.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Nathan, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team. However, we are so happy that you are finding success with PestPac. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Tony's Pest Control.

Amy
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not worth your time and effort

Kommentare: Not good and when talking to customer service they were not helpful.

Not much I like about this program, everything is extra.

To even learn about their program you have to pay money, to add any feature you have to pay money. The program scheduling doesn't always work right, throws things off to a totally different day.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Amy - We place a top priority on being able to meet our customers' needs and we are sorry that you feel our solution did not satisfy your expectations. We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes.

James
Account Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Document Uploads Ridiculously Slow

Kommentare: Slow and cumbersome.

This message isn't about pros and cons. This message is about a specific problem listed below in the "cons" section.

I need to upload dozens of PDF documents and photos to various accounts. When doing so a red font message appears under each one as it "scans document for viruses". This is needless, cumbersome, and ridiculously time consuming for PDF files and Jpegs. While I understand the need to scan certain types of files (maybe website links) there needs to be a way to turn it off. IF there is no way to turn it off then that shows a lack of intuitiveness toward company time and thus is unacceptable in an age where time is money more than ever.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi James, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. I will share this information with our leadership team and hope to work with you on a resolution.

ZACHARY
manager in USA

pestpac

Kommentare: It has been a benefit for our business

Being able to organize everything and route more efficiently

It has been difficult to get a hold of someone outside of regular business hours and even when you do it can still take a few days to resolve some problems.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Zachary - Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad to hear you are finding success with our software. However, we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the speed to resolve problems, we will pass this valuable feedback to our team.

Joshua
Operations Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy for every day use but tricky to access the extras.

Kommentare: Overall it is great software. The change over to WorkWave Payments has been rocky to say the least. Several accounts did not update or Credit Card numbers were lost causing huge delays in our billing and customer dissatisfaction. I feel it is a bit expensive at 4% and I think that should have been made clear upfront.

Easy to get started on, basic functions are very user friendly.

It is difficult to figure out and then "remember" how to do out of the norm tasks like run certain reports, add users, adjust settings and identify the different functions available.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Joshua - Thank you so much for the great review! We are so glad to hear you are finding success with our software. However, we are sorry to hear that you had issues with Payments, we will pass this valuable feedback to our team. Have a great day!

I would rate it -0 if I could. Do your research

Kommentare: This was a horrible, insanely expensive mistake from start to finish. They told me my cards would transfer over to sell me (they didn’t almost putting my out of business), they made tons of promises that were not kept, they were WAY more expensive that sold as you keep having to pay for other functionalities to make anything work. Functionalities didn’t work leading to loss of customers. Routing was so bad we had to pay a full time employee to run it. Then they hold your data and cards hostage and try to make it impossible to leave, sending me a bill for over $40k to leave and won’t give me my credit cards for up to 8 weeks.

Nothing. Did not provide services promised, expensive, horrible customer service

This was a horrible, insanely expensive mistake from start to finish.

letztes Jahr

Hello, Thank you for sharing. We take your feedback seriously and have passed it along to our team. You will be hearing from your team shortly if you haven't already. Thank you - WorkWave

Joseph
Route Coordinator in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product - Must Have

Kommentare: Pestpac has been a great value to my company. I am able to access it from my desktop and mobile phone. With the Marathon Mobile app I no longer need to email each technician their route. They can view, update notes, and even upload photos and documents. Saving time and money.

It's software allows you to file several city and state mandatory reports seamlessly. Track technician activity to the minute and submit reports to customers instantly via email. It has saved me time and energy and provides customers more control of their account that I could have given them prior to using it.

I wish the community portal had more answers to the questions that are posted. If they did, this would significantly reduce if not eliminate many calls that come through the customer support line.

Jessica
Office Manager/Owner in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: I really enjoy using PestPac. And my customers seem to like what they have to offer as well. Though we are a very small company, using PestPac makes us feel like we are a huge company. Every interaction I've had with staff has always been positive and everyone is very helpful.

-Amazing customer service, everyone is so great! -Fantastic on boarding specialists to guide you through PestPacs program when you are first starting out. -Constantly offering education and training

-Notifications- when giving out call notifications the system gives a very loud beep and I wish that would get fixed. I try to encourage most of my customers to let me text them their notifications instead so they don't have to listen to the beep. -PestPac is located on the east coast, I'm on the west coast, so if I need customer support later in the day, I have to wait until the next work day. And they don't have customer support on weekends. -Visual Route Manager- I want to like the VRM but I feel like it doesn't help me much with optimization. But I'm sure it's just my user error.

Laura
Asst Office Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Accurate Pest Control

Kommentare: We are able to do provide professional looking work orders, invoices and statements. When we run into issues, the WorkWave team actively works on figuring out our issues and are very patient.

*Different ways to search for customers. *Ability to print a variety of reports. *Can move appointments easily with the appointment calendar. *Mass emailing (notifications, renewals, letters).

The "auto" populate. When we are trying to change information, we have to delete the information for the "list" to pop up to be able to select new information.

Donna
Accounts Receivable in USA

PestPac for the win

Kommentare: PestPac has some great features and amazing customer service. Being able to get someone on the phone immediately for help is a big plus. We're definitely not going anywhere soon!

PestPac has some GREAT features. As the head of Accounts Receivable, PestPac's billing features make the program SO easy to use. Credit Card functionality is fast, easy and reliable. It makes creating invoices, sending invoices and emailing statements virtually seamless.

It would be great to see all stops for all technicians on ONE MAP. If we could somehow see them all on ONE MAP we would then be able to group stops for technicians without any overlap.

Kim
Operations Administrator in USA

Best Ever

Kommentare: I can tell you that the customer support they offer is the BEST! The training they give to each employee is unreal!! Each and every customer support person has been super friendly and they listen without interruptions.

This software is awesome as you have so many different ways to set things up per customer and there is always a way!

This is a very complicated software system. There are so many options to do what you need to get done, but each time you call for customer support, you learn a new way.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Kim - Thank you for the review, we are so glad you are finding success with our software!

Jim
president in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable but outdated and expensive

The software is reliable with very little down time over the years. Customer service has been helpful.

Overpriced by a lot. You have to pay for every module while other companies include everything in one package. The interface is outdated compared to others out there. The contract auto-renews for one year, the modules also auto-renew, but if you have purchased them at different times then there is no clean break to get out. You will have to pay the remainder of the contract on the modules that have not expired yet. Very bad way of doing business.