CostGuard Inventory Control Software Bewertungen

von CostGuard Software

Filtern nach:

Über CostGuard Inventory Control Software

Inventory control for food service operations that enables you to extend your inventory instantly.

Erfahre mehr über CostGuard Inventory Control Software

Chris S.
Executive Chef
  • Bewertet am 9.2.2016

"The data I get from CostGuard has been a real boon."

Kommentare: I've been using CostGuard for the last 9 years and each year it's gotten better. I use the automator to import my POS sales mix over night, and I use VendorTransport to import my order guides and invoices. It's a great tool to allow me to keep up with my usage and prices. But I really love the variance reports. I can get my chef and accountant together to look at the numbers. I am a real stickler for numbers! I also can't stand it when my vendor sends me the inventory I order but in a different form. The substitutions function has been the best. I don't have to manually change my recipes, CostGuard does it for me.
There is a learning curve, but I use a lot of software (reservations, POS etc) and everything has a learning curve. Their webinar training is great and has helped to get our new employees up and running quickly.

• Bewertet am 9.2.2016
Isaac T.
Chef/Owner
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2015

"Huge time saver, cut food costs by 9%"

Kommentare: I was happy when I upgraded from my shoebox-full-of-paper system to Excel spreadsheets, but CostGuard helped us take our organizational system to the next level. To be honest, the initial setup takes some time so I was a little wary at first (that's the only reason it got 4 stars for ease of use), but the time savings make up for that within a few days. There are no more stupid arithmetic errors like there were in Excel, I get alerted about price changes without having to pull out old invoices, and the program helped me pinpoint waste. It's one of the only piece of restaurant software I've used that actually helps me spend more time in the kitchen and less in the office.

• Bewertet am 20.8.2015
Susan C.
  • Bewertet am 5.1.2016

"BUYER BEWARE"

Kommentare: Do not buy this product. It's antiquated and crashes regularly. The company does not stand behind their product and will ask you to pay hundreds of dollars per hour for any type of customer support.

von CostGuard Software an 15.2.2016

Thanks for your feedback. CostGuard is definitely not old, the software is updated several times a year to keep it up to date and to continually add functionality. It is built on years of industry knowledge and has extremely robust and complex business rules built in to it.
We do charge 15% of the cost of the purchase price of the software for technical support. Not hundreds of dollars an hour. Never! This entitles you to all the updates (that keep the software fresh) as well as access to our tech engineers. We do make that very clear on our web page and in all the literature we send out with the software. We definitely don¿t surprise anyone with this information.
Most of our customers do purchase support, and it would be very unfair to those people if we looked the other way and responded to users who chose not to purchase support. We are very fair to our users who do purchase support. We do not undermine their trust. Feel free to renew your support. We are here for you!

• Bewertet am 5.1.2016
Ali F.
Chef/kitchen manager
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2016

"have been use for a number of years ,support is excellent but expensive ,it helped inventory control"

Kommentare: pros: help tracking ,control food cost and waste,stores all purchases, and recipes
cons:tricky to use at time ,takes to much time to enter invoices ,

• Bewertet am 25.2.2016