FreshByte Software Bewertungen

von FreshByte Software

Filtern nach:

3,9 /5

Über FreshByte Software

Inventory control, costing and accounting software designed for the wholesale distribution industry.

Erfahre mehr über FreshByte Software

Michael R.
Corporate Chef
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2017

"Best Produce Software Out there"

Kommentare: Customer Service is super fast to respond to any questions that might arise

Vorteile: Simple software navigation! After one day of using I was able to utilize virtually everything with ease

Nachteile: Mobile Version is extra but that's everywhere! It Would be nice to have the convenients of placing orders from your phone or tablet with out the extra cost

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2017
Dennis P.
Administrative Coordinator
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Tricky but useful"

Kommentare: So far it has served its purpose to me, and to most others that I work with. There are still certain things that we have to calculate off the software which is why we must download spreadsheets - which is great but at the same time I wish we did not have to. All in all it is a matter of organization for me and I will most likely never find the perfect system to accommodate my personal preferences. Therefore I think this software is pretty good overall.

Vorteile: The GL reports are very helpful whenever I need to analyze data from specific time periods. I also appreciate that most reports can be downloaded as a spreadsheet which I then use on excel to help me achieve whatever task is at hand.

Nachteile: I have only ever used another software before and I liked it better than this one. With the other software I was able to have multiple tabs open and extract all sorts of data simultaneously. The design looks somewhat archaic also, the other software was sleek and had a modern feel to it. It made it easier to navigate, whereas with Edible I am not sure of where to go sometimes.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Kyle C.
Managing Director
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2019

"Avoid this company!"

Kommentare: This is one of the most unprofessional companies out there. Avoid them at all costs. They do one thing right, they make sure they bill you for everything. But they fail miserably on being able to provide a properly working product. They have changed their name to FreshByte software, who knows why, but AVOID THIS COMPANY.

Vorteile: The accounting aspect of this software is very good.

Nachteile: This company is a scam, their software has a lot of glitches, its not refined. Invoices do not print with totals, software is very slow when using it on a network, online store is very slow, extra modules they offer are not complete and lack basic functionality. When we purchased this software less than a year ago, they promised it could do everything we asked for. Until now, they have failed to deliver over $10,000 in additional modules that we purchased. When you ask them what is happening, they use a stall tactic and hope you forget about it until months later when you force them to deliver it, they deliver it in a very basic form with minimal functionality. Avoid their mobile sales app (useless and doesn't work), foreign exchange module is useless, their Edible Pick, they never delivered.

• Bewertet am 28.6.2019
George H.
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2016

"5 Stars: Company and Product"

Kommentare: Edible Software proved truth-in-advertising. After nearly a year of researching and of using Edible, I can confirm it to be user friendly and fully functional in Inventory Control, Accounting, Traceability and Logistics. Edible's staff was readily available 24/7 throughout all phases to include sales, implementation, and support. Edible continues to work with us regularly to identify and resolve problems and to customize features unique to our business needs. Edible's statement 'to satisfy their customer's customers' can be a realization here since product is inventoried by Lot # enabling FIFO while ensuring product quality and since product is inventoried in real time allowing our CSR's to inform customers about product availability or suitable substitutions. Equally important is Edible's Traceability feature that allows us to comply with PTI, USDA and other regulatory agency standards. Edible provides tracking of new product lines, targeting of new profit centers, and monitoring of extended service areas. We stand firm in our conviction that Edible is the best program for our wholesale distribution business and we look forward to our partnership with Edible into the foreseeable future. We adamantly recommend Edible Software.

von Edible Software an 22.4.2016

Thank you so much George. We are grateful for your support and dedication to Edible Software.

• Bewertet am 21.4.2016
James S.
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2016

"Edible Software and its versatility....."

Kommentare: We are elated with the Edible Software system and its versatility. We believe this to be one of the best business decisions we have ever made. Having worked with your company since 2000, I am confident of your commitment to our computer operating systems success. While your software continues to be an integral part of our success in the day to day operations of our company, it is your people that have made the difference. Edible Software has enable us to more than double our business without adding additional office personnel. We look forward to continued success with your company and give your software our highest recommendation.

von Edible Software an 20.1.2016

Thank You so much for your review James! We are happy to know that not only our software, but customer service has benefited your company.

• Bewertet am 20.1.2016
Sarah G.
Secretary
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2018

"NO GOOD SOFTWARE"

Vorteile: The way that the system generates different reports.

Nachteile: They charge for every single question that you as a customer might have, you are billed for any help you need with anything, over-the-phone training is billed, program is completely difficult and impossible to use without their help, you cannot customize the program at all without a (very high) charge, system crashes for no reason, they aren't compatible with most big chain company checks, they aren't compatible with different printers, they give you attitude and cut you off if they don't want to answer your questions (and bill you for the time spent over the phone), checks become voided out of nowhere in the system even after they clear in your bank, not a payroll system, accounting is VERY hard to use, there is no "check register" per say, the system looks very outdated (like an old version of excel), etc.....

• Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Lois C.
CFO
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2016

"Edible is one of the easiest and most user friendly softwares that I have used."

Kommentare: The edible staff is second to none!! They are always available to answer any question or concern. They are knowledgeable about their product and don't give me solutions they are reading from a script. If they don't know the answer immediately, they work until they find it. And they always get me a solution to any issue I have.

von Edible Software an 19.1.2016

Thank you Lois! We value your commitment and dedication to Edible Software!

• Bewertet am 19.1.2016
Richard G.
Controller
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2016

"I love this software"

Kommentare: Customer service is the best. Software is always evolving and updating takes one minute on average. Use of colors and inquiries make getting information quick and easy. Response time to questions is quick including updating in the next upgrade if necessary.

von Edible Software an 27.4.2016

Thank you Richard! We are happy that our software and service has been beneficial to you and your company.

• Bewertet am 27.4.2016
Andy W.
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2016

"Soil to table"

Kommentare: We are provider of center pivot irrigation systems farming we need totalmanagement software to the farmers and consumers.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2016