Über TimeClick

Einfach zu bedienende Stempeluhr-Software für kleine Unternehmen, mit der sich Mitarbeiter*innen mit einem Klick im gesamten Netzwerk ein- und ausstempeln können.

Erfahre mehr über TimeClick

The main advantage of this software is that it is very easy to record schedules, shifts, breaks, etc.

I can't have one employee with two or more jobs/rates of pay associated with them.

Bewertungen zu TimeClick

TimeClick hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 440 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TimeClick bereits verwendet?

Coty
Coty
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small businesses!

Kommentare: Overall, TimeClick was a better alternative for us to switch to. It made switching easy, and managing and logging hours even easier for not just me, but our whole business!

TimeClick is wonderful for time logging and emplyee attendance. Ever since switching from QuickBooks, TimeClick has offered a better way for us to log our attendance and time on the clock in an easy manner. All of the employees have no issues with it and have said how easy it is to use!

There hasn't been anything that we have not liked about TimeClick. Everything has been smooth sailing!

Bill
President in USA
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software!

Kommentare: Overall it has been a great experience. We made the right choice in this purchase. Anytime we have had a small issue, tech support was great to work with.

The ease of use. The newest version makes every task so easy. The user interface is very well thought out. It is extremely user friendly. It has everything covered! TimeClick has really done an unbelievable job with this software! Very happy! Great software at a fair price!

I wish the software offered an app for our cell phones and interfaced with the cloud. This is the only extra feature it doesn't currently offer that we could really use. We need the ability for our employee s(truck drivers, repair techs, etc) to punch in and out when out on the road doing deliveries or service calls.

Siu-Lin
Office Administrator in USA

TimeClick 2018

Kommentare: I like ability to look back at history, I do not know how many years are tracked?

Tracking employee history and that it allows for more than one position to be tracked per individual. For example: One day employee works as a receptionist, the next employee is in billing

When entering time for an individual, I have to hit enter for "in" and "out" instead of tabbling thru someone's time that I have to input. I'd like to put in a start time for individual. For example, they can't start earlier than 20 minutes before scheduled time. So if they check in earlier, the default will accommodate the time I put in, but that I can override when appropriate.

Jeralee
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Opinion

Kommentare: Very good! Ease of use for staff to clock in and out. Also for me as the administrator for fixing problems with staff clocking in and out and reports.

I like that it is internet based. We have very few problems with connection and performance.

Nothing that I can think of . Although I do need to utilize the system more for time off, vacation of employees etc.

Brian
Orthodontist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great value, easy to use!

Kommentare: Great, cost effective way to tack employee's hours!

No monthly fees, very user friendly and intuitive, virtually no technical issues!

No real issues that I have run in to that have caused any headache. Post sale support might be a bit lacking, but I don't pay maintenance fees so I am happy with that.

Beth
Assistant Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly What We Need

Kommentare: We tested two time systems before testing this one. I am very pleased with the results and feel it works perfect for our needs.

This software offers a clock in system that monitors and controls early clock-ins, allows for auto-lunch deductions, and over time alerts. It saves money in the long run to track wasted labor and use the tools to control these cost and to see where waste is occurring. The ability to separate job codes ensures we have accountability where it belongs and makes payroll much easier. The reports are user friendly and easy to print and read. Lastly, I utilize the message system quite regularly. It also allows the administrator (in particular) to relay messages to individuals or groups in a timely manner.

If I had a recommendation, I would recommend the ability to see when messages are read and also the ability to auto-select a primary job for an individual.

Sharon
IT Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Product for the money

Kommentare: Very responsive customer support. Very easy and stable product. Great value for the price.

Easy to Use and very stable. Sales And installation support was very responsive.

A little challenging to install on a Terminal Server. Had to go through several levels of support. They got it working though so can’t complain!

Cora
Human Resources in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

computime

Kommentare: The customer service is great and real fast at calling you back.

It's easy to use and easy to get the help we needed.

Sometimes when I download it will pull punches twice.

Andrew
Facilities and Technology Coordinator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great reports

Kommentare: TimeClick was a great solution for keeping track of employee hours when I was in charge of a small team at a separate production facility from the rest of the company.
I loved the clear formatting of the PDF reports that I could send to our controller for processing of the hours.
We only switched away from using TimeClick because our location became integrated with the Revel POS that the rest of the company is using and the team was able to clock in/out on that instead.

Simplicity of interface, PDF report output

Can't think of any cons, did just what I needed it to

James
James
CFO in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

It was easy to use and navigate once it was installed

It did not travel well when we used it took Timeclick more than one try to set it up. It had to be installed on a computer and wasn't cloud based.

Nicohl
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you are on a budget, this is a good product.

Kommentare: Overall experience is good and I would recommend this product for other small businesses on a budget.

It is pretty straightforward to use and implementation was simple. The reporting is detailed, but simple and it's easy to pull the specific information you need without over or under filtering. The customer service is great too. You actually talk to a local person that makes sure you're comfortable with the solution before you're done with your call.

As a manager, I like TimeClick and think it's easy to use, but my employees have issues submitting for time corrections. I also wish it could be used by remote employees, but it cannot due to being tied to internal IP address.

Randall
Practice Manager in USA

Practice Manager

Kommentare: The overall experience with TimeClick is excellent. A small business like the Nephrology office I manage would not be able to afford to employ an HR payroll company or large scale program. This inexpensive program has excellent features and reporting that is needed for any small business.

This software is very intuitive and easy to learn. The layout of the program is easy to read and I can quickly and efficiently train my staff on how to work the program.

When a change is needed to an employee time card in the administration section it is not easily changed. You need to run the report to find the day and then exit from the report then enter into the section to make changes only to exit that area and run the report again. It would be nice if you could have the program hold the date frame that you are working on or have one section of buttons that allows you to move from the reporting to changes the time clock for an employee.

Mike
Pastor for Administration in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Feedback from a user

Kommentare: Like the product, but STILL waiting for the biometric feature that was tauted when we first looked at the product and it was in development stage to be released in 6 months. That six months, is now years!

The computing of hours for reporting purposes.

Lack of login options that was promised when purchased.

Kara
USA
Rechtsberatung
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

TimeClick is Easy!

There is nothing better about TimeClick than how easy it is to use. That is true whether you are a non-exempt staff member, clocking in and out every day, or if you are the office administrator, working in the administrative mode. Clocking in and out? Easy! Adding a new user? Easy! Fixing a user error? Also easy! The product is so user/administrator-friendly that it can't be overstated. It does not require much training; just give a user their password, and they are off to the races. It couldn't be simpler. Customer support is always very responsive and helps us address any issues that come up, and there are very rarely any technical issues. We have been using TimeClick for several years now, and it has been more than worth the small cost of the product to be able to accurately track the hours (and overtime) our employees work each week. When we first started using the product, we were worried how easy it would be and whether the staff would use it effectively. We needn't have worried; TimeClick makes it easy for employees to clock in and out, as well as check their own time to avoid going into overtime.

I wish the reports were easier to print and more readable. They are probably the worst thing about TimeClick, but they are acceptable. I can't think of anything else I dislike about it. It occasionally stops working properly and simply needs an update or to be reinstalled. Frankly, I don't know exactly what happens, but it always gets fixed quickly by a quick call to customer support. It seems like it might happen every 6 months to a year.

Lisa
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Every second counts

Easy to install and personalize. help is very responsive. Youtube videos on different aspects of the software. Newsletters on updates and attendance issues.

Every update has to be done on each computer. customized time still does not act correctly. Leave time can only be put in if is award at intervals or accrued we give PTO 2 times per year and we can not use this. When you make changes (e.g. address or last name) previous information is not stored. When you customized the time card it will not be the default time card for all employees. Request time off in the system is difficult when more than one person has to approve. Also, there is no master calendar to see everyone who is off. No ability to put on remote devices such as cell phones.

Sserwamukoko
Managing Director in Uganda
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Tool for Employee Time Tracking

Kommentare: Good

This Software can ably have the payroll team do their work seamlessly as clock in and Out is based on the time count from the system. And given that someone has to be on their PC and accessing applications to be able to clock in means that it forces employees to work on their personal computers hence reducing idle time. Thereafter clocking in they can continue with their other work

Like all Clock systems there is a tendency for abuse as other people on the network have managed to clock in for non present people

Ashley
Secretary in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product & Even Better Customer Service

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been excellent! We would recommend this product to anyone needing an easy, user-friendly way to track time for their employees.

We absolutely love the ease of use with this software product! Not only is it user friendly, but their customer service is top-notch. They are quick to answer any questions we may have and are always very helpful explaining things in layman's terms for those of us that aren't as tech savvy. They are always open to suggestions from their users and really take our needs & wants into consideration when rolling out new versions.

We have no complaints about the product!

President in USA
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great value for a small business

Kommentare: Really good. It's the best value by far for what it does. The company supports the product well with US (Utah-based) staff, and they are always trying to improve it. They upgraded versions about a year after I started and the improvement is significant.

Generally easy to use Tracks PTO, punctuality, etc in addition to time. Pretty good reports, csv export Support is excellent

These are minor compared to the strength of the Pros of this software, but here goes: Wish it was web-based Wish it would integrate better with my payroll software Some admin tools can be confusing, but support is good if you have questions

Anita
office coordinator in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Reports

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with time click , It helps me find errors of over payment and underpayment.

I can always go back and make sure an employee is paid, it calculates all hours for me so I know exactly how to pay out vacation .

It use to calculate the days that they didn't work, I used that feature to count how many days employees took off without pay. It had a place for me to write why they took off.

Kim
Executive Director in USA
Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TimeClick review.

It was very simple to install and easy to use. They have really excellent customer support. Also easy to install on different workstations and train new staff on.

I wish it offered a few more report features, and I really wish it would do calculations of 'other time" as part of PTO accrual which would make it work better for my salaried employees.

Antwort von Passport Software

Thank you for your review Kim! There has been a recent release of a new report engine which increased the features for reporting. We would be happy to discuss upgrading to the new version and setting up the Other Time the way you need it.

Larena
Manager in Kanada
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TimeClick Experience

Kommentare: This software has made it easier for employees to keep track of their hours.

This software can be purchased outright which is nice in a new world of software subscriptions. It is worked seamlessly on our server and client computers and was easy to implement.

The last upgrade I paid for made the clock in early feature stop working as well as it did previously. It was very disappointing to pay for an upgrade and have a feature you really appreciated stop working - I did contact customer service and there was no resolution.

PAT
VICE PRESIDENT in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CARDINAL RUBBER

Kommentare: THIS SOFTWARE HAS BEEN GOOD FOR OUR BUSINESS IN THAT THE EMPLOYEES CLOCK IN AND OUT USING A COMPUTER FROM ANY STATION INSTEAD OF TIME CARDS AND A MACHINE. THE EMPLOYEES HAVE ACCESS TO LOOK AT THEIR TIME DURING THE WEEK AND ALSO THE ABILITY TO LEAVE MESSAGES FOR ME REGARDING ERRORS THEY MAKE WHICH I CAN CORRECT BEFORE PAYROLL. I HAVE ENJOYED THE EASE OF THE PROGRAM IN MY ROLL OF PAYROLL. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING IF EVER I HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM.

THE EASE OF USE AND ACCURACY OF INFORMATION

NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO REPORT ON THE SOFTWARE...IT HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD ADDITION TO OUR BUSINESS

Pam
Administrative Assistant/Bookeeper in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend

I have used TimeClick for a few years now. I find it is a very easy product to use. I mostly use the modify time and the reports to send to our payroll company. I would highly recommend TimeClick to any business looking for an easy to use system as this.

The only con I experience is when I am navigating back and forth between things and have to keep putting in the date range I am working with if it is other than the current date. (which automatically loads).

Paula
Administrator in USA

Pros and Cons of Timeclick

Kommentare: I was previously using a regular time clock which employees could not remember to use. With TimeClick their time clock is on their computer, they can actually track their time. We have two clinics, so it doesn't matter which one I am located in, I can do payroll. My experience with customer service has been excellent. No wait times and knowledgeable staff.

easy installation, training took 5 minutes, allows you to put complete information in the system, PTO tracking.

the reports can be confusing, otherwise I have no other cons.

Judy
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We had a dental software issue. During the repair it broke our TimeClick. Therefore, we had to call

Kommentare: Time Click saves us a tremendous amount of time. Before we started using it we had the old time clock. And every payroll I had to figure every day and wekk for each employee. This is so much easier and time saving.

TimeClick is very easy to use. we literally have not had any issues until our recent problem. When I had the issue last week our rep was very efficient and helpful

The thing that I like lease is that I paid for a quick under 1 minute fix. It would be nice if the charge was based on the time spent.