Über Total Party Planner

Catering-Software-Programm für Kalender, Erstellung von Veranstaltungen und Menüs, Verfolgung von Events und Kundenhistorie, Rechnungsstellung, A/R-Berichterstattung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Total Party Planner

I love the customization of the system- we have been using this software for abut 4 years now and I know we still don't use all of the capabilities.

Bewertungen zu Total Party Planner

4,9

Total Party Planner hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 154 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Total Party Planner bereits verwendet?

Jacob
Jacob
Catering Logistics Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and Thankful

Kommentare: My overall experience is a 10 out of 10. Takes away the headache that is caused by other catering softwares.

The customer service behind this company and product are what make this product so excellent! TPP is versatile on how you can use it and where something may not work the same way as other products, the Client Care team are always open to helping you figure out how to make it work.

There are some features that are not as developed. The Client Care team are always willing to have a conversation to try to make it work. In instances where it doesn't work, they take the feedback and work with their development team and see of there is a growth spot that they can grow in.

Sarah

Best Software for Catering & Event Planning around

Kommentare: Phenomenal. It completely changed and streamlined our process.

I love how completely customizable the software is, that it’s internet based and it’s just very easy and intuitive to use. We do typically just over a million in sales each year and I have no idea how my small company functioned so well prior to running TPP! Our proposals, invoices and reports look so professional and of all my vendors- both business and personal, their customer service is the best customer service I’ve ever come across. In over 5 years of using the software, I’ve never had an issue that was not resolved within an hour. Most have been solved in less than 15 mins

I honestly cannot think of any. The TPP team is constantly updating and optimizing the software. I’ve never once wished I would have used another software company.

Karen
working owner in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Used for three years and it was great but the new view they have rolled out is full of flaws!!!

Kommentare: It was a great product that served our company for several years. It allowed our business to grow and service a retail store front, a catering and bakery business in a new expanded facility. Currently we are spending more time trying to fix problems with the software than we are spending with clients. It is costing us money in labor, time off task, plus the added expense of redoing the event over and over to get it correct.

It was easy to use, make changes on and produce a quality product. We were not having any issues so why they made big, big changes I do not understand. For a while we could continue to use the original system but then over night the old system would not work to process payments, create menus, etc. No new manual was created and you must tech support every time you create something new. For the money we pay we should have a quality product again.

Changes were made without preparation to train the users on the new product and the product was not field tested and fixed before the release.

Laura

The Best Catering Software

We love that we can create a detailed proposal in TPP, that becomes a working event plan, and that we can have one version for the client with pricing and client appropriate notes and an internal version without pricing and kitchen/internal specific notes. We also love that we can send our contracts for esignatures and integrate with a payment system (including ACH which we offer at no charge or credit cards with a fee)

I wish that TPP had better interfaces with the major food suppliers so that we could import our pricing and it would covert to the correct units for costing recipes. I know there are some third party options for this but they haven't been good matches for us.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Laura! Thank you so much for your review and feedback of Total Party Planner Catering Software! We appreciate you so much!

Mark
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best customer service EVER

Kommentare: We have been able to integrate all of our invoicing, client contacts, client contracts, itineraries , calendars, menu building, cost analysis and inventory into ONE software package. TPP truly offers the ability to easily integrate all of your functionalities into one silo.

Total Party Planner (TPP) was super easy to integrate. We were up and running within 20 minutes of installing. I had previously tried to integrate Caterease twice over the past 5 years. Caterease should be called CaterNOTease, because it is has a very complicated and obtuse interface. As easy as TPP's integration was, what really blew my team away was TPP's customer service and help desk. TPP is feature risk for every basic hospitality function imaginable; but every Catering business is "unique" and if we ever need to tweak how TPP presents our data or solves an issue, we simply send an email and voila, our answer appears in our in box with nary any wait. I honestly feel sorry for all the folks that go with Caterease, out of ignorance as to the availability of TPP and all that it offers...I literally stumbled upon it after two fruitless ( and expensive! ) adventures with Caterease. If anyone would like to contact me directly, I would happily share more details on how delighted we are with the TPP software.

TPP has a mobile phone app, that is adequate, but could be better.

Jessica
Co-Owner in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Catering Software

Kommentare: The best! The customer service is always on top of any questions or help we need. Honestly I've never worked with any company that was so helpful!

CRM system! It's the perfect place to track leads and do proper follow ups all in one place. The CRM system is what won us over but we are mind blown of the capabilities TTP has. We are just under 1 year of using the system and we are constantly learning something new within the system to better help our daily operations.

Nothing! I'm not going to lie it takes a lot of work on your part to get everything set up but I promise it will all be WORTH IT! The more you put into the system the more you will get out it.

Harley
Event Coordinator in USA

Making My Life Easier!

Kommentare: Super amazing - our productivity is positively benefited!! Thank you TPP team!!

I love the customization of the system- we have been using this software for abut 4 years now and I know we still don't use all of the capabilities! It is super user friendly which is great when it comes to training staff members, and the cross-company ability with being able to use throughout our sales/front-of-house team as well as the kitchen/chef squad!

We always find there are small tips and tricks that we would appreciate, but the TPP team is always receptive to suggestions and are constantly changing and adjusting things to make our lives so much easier on the daily!

Antwort von Computica

Harley - Thank you for your incredibly kind words! It's great to hear we are making your life easier. That really is our main objective. Please keep reaching out to the TPP Team as you continue to explore and use more and more functionality. -- TPP Team

Esther
Office Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

In a World Where Customer Service is a Dying Art, this is Customer Service at Its Finest

Kommentare: The software streamlines the process from inquiry to close. Customer Service is ALWAYS Phenomenal. I'd like to give a shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and to any representative whom I have failed to name, THANK YOU TOO! I don't feel like a client, I feel like the TTP Tech Support is part of our Team!!!

I believe the software is extremely user friendly. Having a background in computers and programming myself, I find the various features both invaluable and easy to understand. I am looking forward to the New View slated to be released this year.

It would be nice if there was a report where we could see what items were most popular for a specific client. As always, a multi-day event feature would be nice, as well as, being able to view sent messages in my outlook or godaddy sent items folder.

brett
owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This is a review

Kommentare: great overall

Total Party Planner really helps us organize and keep the team on the same page. When we moved from using spread sheets to this software, our team alignment skyrocketed overnight, with our clients seeing the most benefit from this.

To be able to attached PDF files for events such as floor plans. Also, scheduling and staffing sign in and out functions would be key

Antwort von Computica

Brett - thanks for your trust in TPP. We hope things keep skyrocketing! We are constantly evolving the software so your feedback about the staffing functions are appreciated. --TPP Team

Emilie
Catering Director in USA

Great Catering Software

Kommentare: Excellent customer service

Easy integration from our older catering database to TPP.

Sometimes freezes during use of the software

Craig
Chief Waffle Engineer and Food Evangelist in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Total Party Planner (TPP)

Kommentare: TPP is a robust piece of software. You can really tell that John and his team have had every experience in the catering industry and that they have put these experiences into the software. This has been very helpful for us as we fell into catering. Now we are looking to fine tune our operation. The plug in services have worked very well for us as well. TPP has helped take us from a 30k company to just under 7 figures. Thank you.

This software has the capability to bring together all the disparate parts of our business (admin, kitchen, delivery, service) under one roof so we can all communicate and grow together. That in and of itself is HUGE. It is also web based. Another major coup for small business owners. And the customer service

UX is not very intuitive. The flow is a bit clunky for my tastes. I prefer the drag and drop simple flow with colors to illustrate the differences in the sections/functions.

Antwort von Computica

Craig, I'm glad that TPP has helped Pinx Catering in it's rapid growth. We agree with you that initial data entry is important to companies just starting out with the system. As far as the UX, we will be releasing an entirely new event module design very soon. It's currently in limited release and getting some great reviews! I think you will be happy with it's new intuitive flow and design. We look forward to sharing it with Pinx Catering in the next few weeks. --John Cohen

Suzana
Marketing Director in USA

User Friendly, Great for Client Proposals

Kommentare: Overall, the experience with TPP has been good, with some room for improvement.

I use TPP daily for all my customer proposals. The quoting process is simple, and once all options (menus, signatures, contract, company info) are entered and saved, it is easy to go down the list and check everything that you want to appear on your proposal/quote. The proposal comes out clean, and I appreciate the features. For clients, I believe it is easy to read and understand. TPP connects to my email, so the client receives the proposal directly from my email, and when they respond it goes right to my outlook. I would recommend.

There are some features that are extra, like online payment links. I wish these features were included, since it is such a convenient feature. Also, when saving more that 1 proposal, if they are not on the same day, you cannot save them combined. When saving more than one proposal on the same day, you're unable to click on them and directly email the client. You must first save them to your computer, then separately email the client with the attached file. This take more time, as you can imagine.

Colin
Manager in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The customer service is amazing... [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always been there to answer any questions I have or help me with any issues. I will continue to use the software during my catering career as a business owner

You cannot delete items - making an item discontinued is not enough. We should be able to delete an item from our menu but not have it affect a proposal. This is the most frustrating part about the software. ALSO the mass emails does not work for gmail users. That is ridiculous and hurting our business daily.

Antwort von Computica

Hello Colin. Thank you for your feedback. I want to encourage you to reach out to our Client Care team to resolve your GMail issue. We have enhanced the system to be able to use your Gmail application as your personal mailing gateway. Also, at some point we will allow you to delete your Menu Items from the system but for now it's important to retain them for reviewing your historical events. --TPP Team

Arin
Events Directory in USA

Great Tool for a Growing Catering Company

Kommentare: Total Party Planner has been an amazing tool for our small, but quickly growing catering company. The features are exactly what we need, and the program is extremely intuitive to use, which makes it a breeze to learn for our new event coordinators. TPP's customer service team is extremely responsive and will get back to you within hours (if not minutes!) of a report of any issues or questions. We highly recommend this software!

How intuitive it is to use for event planning (I honestly haven't delved deep into the rest of its features yet at this point, but I'm sure I'd love them too!).

It does run slowly on occasion, or even freeze up and you have to wait a few minutes before you can access your events.

Antwort von Computica

Arin, so glad to hear that TPP has been an asset to B.Lin Catering. Definitely try some of our extended features outside of the event planning. We know you will love them! As far as the issues you mentioned, the team is working on a new server architecture coming very very soon. TPP has been receiving a tremendous amount of positive buzz in the industry which added thousands of new users this year. Our new load balancing model will definitely better prepare us for both the present and future in terms of response time. -- John Cohen

Lendy
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TPP Helped me grow to over 10 million in annual revenue.

Kommentare: I started using TPP's desktop solution in 2005. We wuickly switched to their online solution within the year. In that time TPP has helped City Catering grow to over 10 million dollars in annual revenue. Their catering background shows in the forward thinking updates to the program and their support team is fast and responsive. We use the program to its fullest and have had excellent results. TPP is a valued partner in growing my business.

Very user friendly. Knowledge of the catering industry was used to design it.

I don't have any. As with any product there are always small bells and whistles you would like but they are frequently added in the constant updates.

Antwort von Computica

Lendy, Thank you for the 11 years that you have entrusted Total Party Planner to manage your company data. As an early adopter in 2006 of our hosted cloud version, I know you have seen a lot of evolution from both our product and our company. We hope to continue working with City Catering Company Company for the next 11 years so you can see even more growth. --John Cohen

Richard "Dickie"
Owner/ CEO in USA
Restaurants

Total Party Planner's First Customer

Kommentare: I started with a Competitors software some 20 plus years ago. I immediately found it to be OVER priced. The promises made by that competitor about Customer Support- didn't happen. Then, by fate, I was presented the dreams of a young man that created Total Party Planner (TPP). I have NEVER ONCE, in all these years, been denied the help that I needed in Customer Support almost immediately, every time! I know others that use TPP and they agree with me. Additionally, I am 70 years old, technology challenged, and guess what? I learned in a few hours how the master the program ! I am not only pleased with the quality of those people at TPP but can't understand why a consumer would go any where else. My thought, you might find a whistle or bell somewhere else but in my Catering business its called Customer Service !

Easy to Use

access the Cost analysis page, it would be helpful to see that link on the menu page where the retail cost is decided.

Jennifer
Owner/Chef in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy customer for about 4 years!

Kommentare: I shopped around for software for our catering business, tried one other company but discontinued the service, when I did a trial for Total Party Planner, I switch right away and have been using it ever since. TPP software is very user-friendly for people like myself who are not extremely tech savvy.
The help desk has always solved my problems or answered a question within minutes of calling, which is a greatly reassuring feature, for the fast pasted work of catering and needing solutions quickly.
I would highly recommend TPP software for any catering company who is growing and needs to organize, streamline and make their operation more efficient.

Efficient overall tracking of food sales, staff, and inventory, helping our business grow by making it more organized.

The one thing we've had troubles with is not being able to delete menu items but only making them a discontinued item.

Sarah
Operations Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Long Time, Happy Customers!

Kommentare: We have been using Total Party Planner for about 10 years. We LOVE the software and the benefits it has to offer. We really wouldn't recommend any other software for catering companies.

Very straight forward once you learn the program.

Since we are on the beta, we tend to have some glitches-- but nothing major!

Antwort von Computica

Sarah, many, many thanks to you and Camille for being such long time clients of Total Party Planner. Creative Hands Cuisine was one of the EARLIEST adopters of our revolutionary cloud based solution introduced back in 2006. Your input on our BETA team is invaluable and is helping to pave the way for future evolutions of the software. We apologize for the BETA team glitches. I know it comes with the territory, however, I'll make sure the team is aware. Sometimes it's just that we get so excited to release all of the great new things out to the BETA team for feedback! -- John Cohen

Adam
Corp Exec Chef in USA

Adam Gooch, Common Plea Catering

Kommentare: I have been using TPP for over 7 years now. I love this software because it is good with all the different areas of catering. Some software is good with Invoicing and Sales but has no function for BOH. TPP is good at many different categories.

All the different categories that this software provides. Also being web based it is easy to jump on from anywhere.

Would like to be able to arrange inventory according to our inventory. Would like for info to be able to put on the menu item reports.

Antwort von Computica

Chef Gooch, thanks for believing in Total Party Planner for the past 7 years. It's been a pleasure to work with you and we will continue to work hard to evolve the software. Your suggestions for improvement have always been a huge benefit to the entire user community. We'll touch base soon about the inventory sort. -- John Cohen

Delaney
Senior Event Coordinator in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It changed the way we work, build events, and our efficiency as a company

Kommentare: Creating a more efficient way to create proposals for our clients.

I love how easy it is for us and how easy it is to review for our clients. I also love how everyone in the office can few all of the events at the same time.

I don't like how complicated and time consuming getting quantity and pricing for food is. We get kicked out of TPP pretty frequently as well.

Antwort von Computica

Delaney - we are glad to hear that TPP has made things easier for both your staff and clients! We will have a member of our Client Care team reach out and see why your security session may be timing out. In many cases it is a simple browser setting that can be adjusted. --John Cohen

Jamie
Event Planner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Total Party Planner makes my job so much easier.

Kommentare: We have been using Total Party Planner for a few years and found the program to be very beneficial to our company. We have always had great customer service from the initial training through present day. Total Party Planner has been great about hearing our requests and making the changes to the program. The ease of working from anywhere with your computer or phone is beyond convenient. We have been much more efficient with our time by using the program for completing proposals, submitting orders, and giving kitchen staff production worksheets. Wonderful program and company...very pleased with the products and people!

Very easy to use and always expanding to help our business grow.

Neal
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TTP Catering Software

Kommentare: I have been using this software for quite a few years now. I have tried other products but find this product by far to be the easiest and most efficient to use. From proposal stage to contract to invoice as well as staffing, this system handles it all seamlessly. The reports are varied and offer all that is needed. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Easy to use. The ability to adapt most of the items specific to your business.

There a few things such as an invoice for deposit that require more steps than it should. Also, I would love when you send the proposal that you could attach the contract as well.

Delaney
Senior Event Coordinator in USA

Organized with Ease

Kommentare: Total Party Planner (TPP) has been a Godsend for this company! Everything is all in one place. You don't have 1 million files for one event! It's easy for you, easy for your clients to read and comprehend, and easy to train others on too! So grateful for TPP for giving us ultimate organization with ease! :)

How everything is in one place and how all of each events' information is shared on one cloud for all other planners to see!

Sometimes TPP can have some software glitches and just stop working in the middle of your workday.

J'Val
Proprietor in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SO excited about Total Party Planner!

Kommentare: The customer training and support has been outstanding. It is really helpful to be learning how to use the system with someone who has working at a catering company so they have a clear understanding of what the day to day and event to event work is within a catering company. I also really appreciate that they have a system or suggested process to follow in terms of how to introduce the software to your company in stages as opposed to having everything ready for full functionality at the start.

I really like how it has been designed by people who have worked in the industry so they understand how it is going to be used and how it can help.

I wish there were more creative options for what the client proposals can look like.

Megan
Sales Coordinator in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Can't Live Without Total Party Planner

Kommentare: Absolutely two thumbs up! The price is great! The product is easy to use! Customer Service is always there to answer your questions if you have any. Total Party Planner would be an asset to anyones business.

This product has made my life so simple. Our entire company is run through this program from the initial entry of the event, to the pricing of the event, to building the menu, to the closing of the event and sending it over to quickbooks via the web. The ease of clicking on my party via the calendar, the ease of finding a client or venue as well as changing them during set up of the event, the ease of adding menu items when creating the menu are all great. Total Party Planner is always making their product easier to use through updates from their knowledge and clients input. We have the web version and the business can be tracked from the comfort of my home or when out of town or on vacation. Because we are on the web, we have full access to our company. We can email invoices or proposals from anywhere. I can go on and on on how great this program is and how it has made my life easier in our catering business.

I can't find any cons. If there is an issue, we call customer service and make a suggestion and the folks over at Total Party Planner usual try to implement the idea if it makes sense for the users.