MySchoolAccounting Bewertungen

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 6.4.2017
Shawna G.
Accounting Spealist
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: TES Software provides an all-inclusive, user friendly school finance experience. The software and the staff are amazing! I have used My School Accounting for over 12 years and love it! The software makes it easy to track student fees, receipt funds, write checks, apply waivers, credit accounts, transfer funds from one account to another, fix user mistakes, and much more. The TES staff enhances the product by providing exceptional customer service. They are all friendly and supportive. They are quick to respond to requests for help, as well as, requests for modifications. They are knowledgeable about changes in state laws and adapt the software to keep up with new requirements. I highly recommend TES Software to every school district.

Vorteile: This software is very user friendly and pretty all inclusive for school finances. I love the Class Change module that allows quick and easy modifications to a students fees or issuing a refund when they change their schedule or leave the school.
It is an exceptional product that I strongly recommend.
The customer service is amazing. If we ever have concerns or issues we just contact TES and they fix it immediately or modify the program to meet our needs. They are always interested in our suggestions and recommendation to improve the product.

Nachteile: I can't think of any cons.

MySchoolAccounting is hands down the best school software available

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 5.4.2017
Trudy N.
Financial Specialist
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been a Financial Specialist for two different schools in Alpine School District over the past 26 years, and I can honestly say that MySchoolAccounting is a superior product. MySchoolAccounting is by far more user friendly and easier to understand than other products for the Financial Specialist and also the Teachers and Coaches who depend on the information. The customer support staff is exceptional, and very friendly. They are always improving the product based on feedback from users requests. They also have an additional program called MySchoolFees that is an online product that facilitates parents ability to pay school fees online, and the information is then uploaded into MySchoolAccounting. I highly recommend these products!

Vorteile: This is a very easy to use software program, with great easy to read reports, bank reconciliation, and instant information available.

Nachteile: I honestly can't give any cons about this product. I like everything about it!

Financial 2017

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.4.2017
Nancy T.
Financial Secretary-High School
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have worked with this software for 21 years, and it is great. The support staff is always willing to help and solve any problems that come up. Problems that come up are usually fix with in 24 hours, and so supportive. This program is so great to work with in a school setting. Our reps and their staff work so hard to make financial secretary job as easy as possible. If you are thinking about switching, do it you will never regret it. This company listens to us and makes adjustments to the software to help us out with our jobs. I have worked with other software companies, and they do not work with schools as well as TES does. Thank you

Vorteile: The customer service, and the willing to listen and make adjustments to help us out at our jobs.

Nachteile: None.

"My School Accounting Has Made Our Office Run Much More Efficiently. Great Product"

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.4.2017
Lori O.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is my second year using My School Accounting and I started using My School Fees a few months ago. I love their product. It is very user friendly and whenever I have a problem, their customer service experts are very knowledgeable and are able to fix whatever issue I am dealing with. We are the only school in our district using this product and it has made registration run smoothly and efficiently. It is easy to transfer students between classes with the schedule change feature and issue a refund if one is available for that student. It has made my job a whole lot easier since I started using this product. I love it.

Vorteile: I love that the fees and accounting are all part of the same program and the balance sheet is always accurate and up to date as fees are being paid.

Nachteile: None

MySchoolAccouting

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.4.2017
Kerry A.
Bildungsmanagement

Kommentare: TES Software made my life as a school financial secretary so much easier!!! It is easy to use and fits the needs of our high school so good. Our parents love MySchoolFees to pay their student's fees online. TES Support is always so helpful and never stops working on my issue until it is resolved.

Vorteile: User friendly, auditors love it, reports, query, ease of writing checks and bank reconciliation

Nachteile: Hmmmmmm........

Awesome Product!!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.4.2017
Krysti C.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MySchoolAccounting is a great program to work with. It was easy to learn and provides the reports and information needed quickly and easily. Whenever I have had questions, the support staff is always friendly and very helpful. They always made sure my issue was resolved and all of my questions were answered.

Vorteile: How easy it is to use and the great support from the company

Nachteile: Can't think of anything

The best!! They are always helpful and it's an easy system

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.4.2017
Michelle C.
Financial Secretary

Vorteile: Ease of use. It does everything!! Everything is right there to look up. All student payments are kept in the student control center. You can see anything from that. If there is a refund needed it shows up when a class is changed. It's just an all around great product!

TES at District Level

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 17.4.2017
Janeen N.
Jr. Accountant
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The District I work with has been using TES for years, I have worked with TES for 11 years. I work at the District level and love this product. It is so easy to use and to read the reports. It is easy for me to help the Treasurers if they have a problem. If the problem is more than I can handle TES is more than happy to help with solving the problem in a timely manner. TES is always making advances to improve their product and to keep it up to date.

Vorteile: Easy to use and to understand.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything.

Excellent software program

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 14.4.2017
Shelley K.
Bookkeeper
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our district converted to MySchoolAccounting and MySchoolFees six years ago. It is extremely easy to use and only gets better as improvements are constantly implemented.

Vorteile: Easy to use!

Great Program

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 21.4.2017
Wendy D.

Kommentare: This program is very user friendly and work well with the school environment. The customer support is amazing and great to work with. This is my second year using the program and I am still learning things it can do to help manage accounts.