Über Playground

Playground ist eine Kita-Betreuungssoftware, die Abrechnung, Anmeldung, Kommunikation, Anwesenheit und Berichte verwaltet.

Erfahre mehr über Playground

Not being able to add parents signatures if forgotten.

Bewertungen zu Playground

4,9
5,0
4,9

Playground hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 47 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Playground bereits verwendet?

Tamar
Tamar
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The BEST app if you want simple, highly efficient and does it ALL!!

Kommentare: We were able to move the money we normally spent on people chasing families for payments, on keeping licensing documents and more, and use that to pay our teachers more money. Playground has made everyone happy.

So easy to use, the support we get is immediate when we have a question and it has all the features we need to run a preschool.

There is nothing missing that we can think of

Tiki
Child Care Provider in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

Pretty amazing!

Kommentare: Wow, Just wow. I have been looking for months for a software like this. I recently just tried 3 different apps, I Had did the free trail on quick book, wave, and fresh books. I was looking for 1 app that had everything in it! I tried to contact brightwheel to give them my ideas for adding expenses but the guy wanted nothing to do with my idea. So I saved them for myself.

I REALLY APPRECIATE THE FIRST VIDEO RIGHT OFF THE BAT I gotta say, I am IMPRESSED! this is actually amazing! I am sad to say I have not heard of it before this and it really feels like a app that truly Had a set up for providers. NOT JUST CENTERS which is what I typically see. This is truly incredible and let me just say I am Certainly going to explore this and see what I can use and if all goes well I will CERTAINLY BE SHARING THIS WITH OTHER PROVIDERS! The expense category one was really hard to find for us providers. I cant wait to try this out! That helps us ADHD Providers, who get easily confused with instructions wording. How he walked through the steps showing how to work the app works. It literally is like you guys thought a lot about this ! I hope this feedback finds it way to the creators and team that worked so hard for this software because it is such a blessing! I hope to have more feed back after seeing if I can get everything entered and running. Seriously you guys did amazing and Can not wait!

It can be on the spender side but depending how many app you for to get all the features It can be a fair price.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're moving forward with Playground! Our customer success team is on standby to help you get up and running seamlessly!

Codi
Care giver in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Daycare app

Kommentare: Wonderful, I and my team absolutely love this software.

Love its child tracking, daily activities

Not being able to add parents signatures if forgotten

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback! We're happy to hear that you're loving the daily activities and child tracking. We do support the ability to have parents add signatures if they forgot — you can do this either from the app or the dashboard. If you need any help with this, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Live Chat.

Ceslee
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love using Playground!

Kommentare: Playground has made my home based preschool more professional. I can't believe I waited so long to use this great child care management software!

The best part about playground for us is autopay. This is the first year I didn't have to make any receipts or end of year statements for parents. They can easily access all statements on the platform. I don't have to worry about payments at all. Its great!

There has not been anything we don't like about Playground so far. Any problems I encounter are quickly remedied by their incredible support team. I've tried other similar platforms that seem more like a big corporations. Playground support feels more personal. I can talk to the same people. They are so helpful. I can't say enough about their incredible support.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with Playground! We're thrilled to hear that autopay has been a game-changer for you, especially eliminating the need for receipts and end-of-year statements. It's awesome that you haven't encountered any dislikes, and we're delighted that our support team has been quick and helpful, providing that personal touch. We believe in making your experience as smooth and professional as possible, and we're glad to have made your home-based preschool more professional. If there's ever more feedback to share or if you need further assistance, we're just a message away. Thanks for choosing Playground!

Jessica
Office Manager in USA

New client review - Nursery school

Kommentare: Once we are able to work with the engineers and our onboarding specialist to explain our needs they are usually able to create a fix for us.

Parents love it! It has streamlined our registration process and the day to day functionality of the school.

Some of the features we were looking to implement were not functioning with customizations at the time of use. Most things have been created or modified once we ask for functionality.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that parents love Playground and that it has streamlined your registration process and day-to-day school functionality. Customization is key, and we're glad you've been able to tailor the features to meet your specific needs. If you have any further insights or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. We appreciate your support!

Kayla
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

amazing app for child care

When we were looking to switch over to playground, the on-boarding team was so helpful. If I ever have any questions, the playground team is fast at helping me. Without a doubt, playground has help make my administration time with billing, and communication with parents so easy.

I havent found anything that I dont like about playground. The billing was a little confusing but there has been changes and it made it alot better.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience with Playground! 🌟 We're delighted to hear about the support you received during the onboarding process and how our team continues to be fast and helpful. Efficiency in administration, billing, and communication with parents is a top priority for us, and we're thrilled that Playground has made these tasks easy for you. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for choosing Playground, and we look forward to continuing to support you!

Amanda
Operations Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you want to save time AND collect payments faster, Playground is your answer!

From the start, Playground has been extremely user friendly, from the launch to current day usage. We had always been hesitant to move to a app/webased managment product due to the frontend work necessary to launch. However, Playground made it so simple. Playground had our paperwork uploaded so it could be electronically filled out, uploading our roaster and child's information and staff infomration as well. It was easy to get the parents set up and the interface is so user friendly. The communication from Playground to troubleshoot issues, make improvements or streamline additional processes has been so collaborative and responsive. We truly feel like we were their only client (when they have thousands) with their attention to our issues when they did arise. One of our most time saving features of Playground is the integration and automation with state subsidy programs. We have saved over three hours a week of time since using the attendance integration feature. It is amazing!

The billing and statement portal on Playground was a little clunky to begin with. The statement dates were not correct and caused a lot of confusion for parents. Assigning the charges takes a lot of time for us as a large center with multiple age groups and price points. We have found a workaround, but it still takes some time. In the end, it is worth it so we can have parents pay electronically versus cash or check. The app crashes a lot of us or pictures will take a long time to upload. We have to re-start the app frequently.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your glowing review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear about your exceptional experience with Playground and how it has streamlined your operations. It's fantastic to know that you found Playground to be user-friendly from the start and that the onboarding process was straightforward. We're dedicated to making your transition smooth. Your feedback regarding our collaboration and responsiveness in addressing issues and improvements is greatly appreciated. We're delighted to have helped you save time with the integration and automation of state subsidy programs, as well. Efficiency is a top priority for us, and we're thrilled that you've been able to save three hours a week using this feature. If you ever have more insights to share or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for choosing Playground!

Michelle
Senior Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding communications support

Kommentare: Overall experience as of right now, we are extremely happy. [sensitive content hidden]
has made it very easy for us to transition.

We have not used Playground very long. It’s been less than a month, but everything that we have come across has been very easy to navigate, and if we weren’t able to [sensitive content hidden] was very happy to assist us and finding our way.

For the short amount of time that we have been using Playground, we have not found anything that we dislike at this moment

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! 🌟 We're delighted to hear about your positive impressions of Playground, even in the relatively short time you've been using it. Efficient navigation and helpful assistance are key to what we offer. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our communication support. It's fantastic to know that you haven't encountered any dislikes with Playground so far. If you ever have more insights or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for choosing Playground, and we look forward to supporting you in the months ahead!

Administrative Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Found the right system for our school.

Kommentare: I've heard from parents that this has been an easier app to use than the previous program we were using. Again, customer service has been exemplary.

Being able to keep a complete data base and produce usable reports. Customer service has been the most professional, making the transition from one system to Playground and easy one. Customer service has been available every step of the way. We've also been able to combine three separate programs into one.

The learning curve in making custom reports was not so transparent. But once learning how it's second nature.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experiences with Playground. It's fantastic that our database and reporting features have been helpful for you. We take pride in providing professional customer service, and it's wonderful to know that we've made your transition to Playground a smooth one. We're dedicated to being available every step of the way. The fact that you've been able to consolidate three separate programs into one is a significant achievement, and we're delighted that parents have found our app easier to use than your previous one. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're committed to maintaining the high standard of service you've experienced. If you ever have more insights to share or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for choosing Playground!

Jonathan
Preschool Director in USA

I Enjoy Playground!

Kommentare: I have had nothing but a wonderful experience with Playground and I would recommend this program to everyone.

Ever since my school started using Playground things in the office ran a lot smoother. Parents are very satisfied with the communication app. To be able to easily message teachers/administration in addition to making payments has been a complete came changer for all of us. The customer service is quick and TOP NOTCH and I'm so serious when I type this. These folks get to you and you're not waiting hours for a response. They also are very willing to help. I love Playground!

The ONLY con I have with this program is the reports. I wish that the reports had more of a design when printing.

vor 10 Monaten

We're thrilled to hear that Playground has made such a positive impact on your center's experience. It's wonderful to know that our communication app and easy messaging with teachers and administration, along with the seamless payment process, have been game-changers for you and other parents. We understand the importance of smooth communication and convenience, and we're delighted to have been able to provide that for you. Your kind words about our customer service truly mean a lot to us. We take pride in our quick response times and our commitment to being helpful. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're always here when you need us. Thank you for choosing Playground, and for sharing your positive experience. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your community.

alex

Love the change

Kommentare: Overall it's been an easy adjustment. The customer service was the best. They were very helpful with us.

For me, the best part of playground is the customer support. If we have any issue or just a question, we call or message them and they respond within a few seconds or minutes. Our previous software management tool would have us wait on hold for 20-30 minutes.

There's not a place to document on the child's account or staff account. While there is a notes section, you can not print this out. Documentation becomes helpful when a previous staff files for unemployment.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're delighted to hear that your transition to Playground has been smooth. Your kind words about our customer service mean a lot to us. We're here to assist and make things as easy as possible for you. If you ever need more help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for choosing Playground!

Katya
Executive Director in USA

Playground!

Kommentare: We have loved switching to Playground. It has made our entire program work much more efficiently. It makes my whole staff's jobs easier - making the experience for our kids better!

I really like that I can see my kids in my program in real time! I love that my families find it so user friendly! As a director, my job is to keep my parents happy and their kids safe - and Playground does both! On an administrative side, I really like how streamlined it is and how easily I can bill and keep track of our money. I also love how quick the Playground team is to support us when we have questions or need something fixed.

Sometimes the app can be slow or random numbers will be wrong - we always assume it is a glitch, close the app and it usually fixes it. Some of the accounting groundwork they have laid doesn't always make sense.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for the wonderful review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that Playground has had such a positive impact on your program and your staff's experience. Efficiency and simplicity are at the heart of what we do, and it's great to know that we're making things easier for your team and, in turn, enhancing the experience for the children in your care. We truly appreciate your feedback, and we're excited to continue supporting your program in every way we can. If you ever have more thoughts to share or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for choosing Playground, and here's to more streamlined and enjoyable experiences ahead!

Hogan
Administrator in USA

Playground Review

Kommentare: Playground has completely transformed our sign in/out system from paper to digital. With COVID and moving to a new facility, this app was necessary for our success and continues to be our daily driver of our drop-off and pick-up system.

The parent interface is extremely easy and intuitive. Parents have been telling us how quick it was to set up an account and to go through daily wellness checks and sign in/out. The foundation of scanning a QR code to sign in and using the Carline to sign out dramatically improved our efficiency from our old paper sign in system.

There have been a few instances where students didn't link to their parents' accounts correctly. Although Playground has been incredible with their response time in fixing this on a case-by-case issue, I wish I could have the functionality on the admin side to fix this myself.

vor 9 Monaten

We're delighted to hear that you and the parents in your program find Playground's family interface easy and intuitive! The fact that parents have been able to quickly set up accounts, complete daily wellness checks, and sign in/out efficiently is exactly what we aim for. We're thrilled you've significantly improved your efficiency compared to the old paper sign-in system. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we're committed to maintaining the user-friendly experience you've described. If you ever have more insights to share or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out directly via our Live Chat. Thanks for choosing Playground!

Dawn
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More time for play!

Kommentare: Love it!

I enjoy how user friendly the program is for employees and and for parents. Costumer service is amazing, it takes them 10 to 15 minutes to reply. If they are unable to figure out your need they put a ticket in to help find the best solution. I like that you can put in suggestions and sometimes they are implemented. It is great that it pretty close to being a all in one program.

I would like to see hourly rates not only add up daily but weekly as well. I would like in scheduling for employee's or for students to have two entry spots instead just one for split shifts or for a child's split schedule.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for your review! We support split schedules under the scheduling tab! If you have any questions in adding that, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team via Live Chat. Thanks for choosing Playground!

Lauri
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service response time

Quick reponses from customer service representatives

Some features are hard to find. Need to be bolded or simplified

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your positive feedback! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you've had an excellent experience with our customer success team and the quick responses from our representatives. Efficiency and responsiveness are top priorities for us, and we're committed to delivering the support you need. If you ever have more insights to share or require further assistance, please feel free to reach out via Live Chat. Thanks for choosing us, and we're here to help whenever you need!

Wendy
Preschool Director in USA

new user

This is our first year with playground at our preschool . We find it user friendly and like the customer service. There are a few features we have asked for and playground reps are very receptive. Parents seem very happy with Playground.

A few more features to customize messages to parents. such as being able to Bold or change color of text.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks a bunch for your awesome feedback! We're thrilled to hear your first year with Playground at your preschool has been smooth and user-friendly. Our team is always here to assist, and we love that you find our customer service top-notch. We're all ears for making Playground work even better for you. And, of course, it's the best feeling knowing that parents are happy too! If you ever have more ideas or need a hand, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks a ton for being part of the Playground family!

Rachel
Operations Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great App for Preschools

Kommentare: Onboarding and migration was very simple and easy.
Customer service has been friendly and easy to reach.
The biggest factor for choosing Playground was the knowledge that we would not be treated as just another client, which has held true since we started using the product. Customizations and one on one assistance have made it clear that we are valued as users and customers.

The app is intuitive and easy to use. The customer service has been excellent from the first sales contact through now as an active user.

We have had some feedback points but at no point would I say that I don't like Playground.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We're thrilled to hear that you find Playground's app easy to use, and our customer service has been top-notch for your team from the start. We're always here to help in a friendly and accessible way. We're all about making you feel valued as a user and customer. We're here to assist one-on-one to meet your needs. If you ever have more insights to share or need help, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for choosing Playground!

Meredith
Owner Director in USA

Couldn't Live Without Playground

Kommentare: The customer service has been incredible. They have very responsive and helpful. We know that any question we may have, they will be able to help us find an answer quickly.

There have been so many things we love about Playground. We love the ability for parents to register and fill out paper work online/in app. We have enjoyed the multiple ways of communication with parents and staff. All of our payments are paid through Playground which we all appreciate. We have also built our website through Playground. Sasha, our contact, has been amazing at responding to our requests and changes. Overall, there are so many things we love about the platform.

I wouldn't say this is a con but we would love to see a way for our staff to view their work schedule on the app. We would also like a way to be able to 'delete' employees instead of just disable them so they do not show up on 'roster' of staff.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks a ton for sharing the feedback! We're delighted that you've found so many things to appreciate about Playground. It's awesome to hear that parents can easily register and handle paperwork online, and the various communication channels with parents and staff are a hit. Thanks for making Playground a part of your journey!

Veronica

Sunbeam Children's Center

Kommentare: The playground staff is very helpful especially with them sending vides to help us figure out how to do something we haven't before. If the video isn't helpful the staff through email is very helpful and they want us to be able to work the app on our own.

The student check in and tuition payments eliminating personal checks

The chat feature isn't always helpful for the problem we have. Sometimes we have to email our representative for more information or to fix a student that wasn't working as it should have.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review! 🌟 We're truly appreciative of your kind words and your support of our services. We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate our student check-in process and our convenient tuition payment options, especially the elimination of personal checks. Making things easier for our students and their families is one of our top priorities, and it's wonderful to know that you find these features beneficial. Your feedback is immensely valuable to us, and it motivates us to continually improve and enhance the experience for all our students and their families. If you have any more suggestions or if there's anything else we can do to make your experience even better, please don't hesitate to let us know. Once again, thank you for choosing us, and for sharing your positive experience with others. We look forward to serving you and your family for years to come.

Kelsey

Playground Review

Kommentare: Running our business with playground has been very smooth for us. Parent's absolutely love the program as well.

I love that everything is one spot of us. We no longer need multiple programs to do our job. Playground helps us do our job well every day with consistency for our families.

So far we have not had any issues arise for us to have something we like the least. We have been very blessed for this program to work so very smooth for our needs here at my center.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! We're thrilled to hear that Playground has made a positive impact on your daily operations. Simplifying your work and consolidating everything into one platform is what we aim for. It's fantastic to know that Playground helps you maintain consistency for your families and makes running your business smoother. We're also delighted to hear that parents are loving the program. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we're committed to continuing to support your success. If you have more insights to share or if you need any assistance, please feel free to reach out. Thanks for choosing Playground!

Dana
Child care provider in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Review of Playground 2024

Kommentare: So far it has been a great experience. [sensitive content hidden] is AMAZING! I am thankful for her and her ability to help me problem solve without making it seem like a hassle for her. Can't say enough great things about her!

I love that everything I need to help run my business is in one location. It is nice to have all that info available to the parents as well.

I wish there were more options available in the mobile portion.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you chose Playground because of our personal approach and commitment to treating our customers like family. Building strong connections with our users is important to us, and we're grateful for your trust and support. If you ever have more insights to share or if there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for being a valued member of the Playground family!

Alexis
Teacher director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

We love playground

Everting is on one app and such a user friendly

Nothing honestly been super easy to use

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks a bunch for the feedback! We're thrilled to hear you're loving the convenience of having everything in one app. If you ever have more thoughts to share or need assistance, feel free to reach out directly via Live Chat. Thanks for being part of the Playground community!

Chelsea
Network Facilitator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love Playground for our FFN program

We utilize playground as our communication hub for our Family Friend and Neighborcare network. Its like our own facebook- we post, they turn in monthly items, the chat feature is utilized everyday. [sensitive content hidden] has been very helpful and great to work with!

I'd love for there to be a comment on posts option.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear how Playground has become an integral part of your Family Friend and Neighborcare network. It's fantastic that Playground serves as your communication hub and we're delighted to hear that the chat feature is put to good use daily. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our team as we take pride in being here to assist and make your experience as smooth as possible. Your feedback motivates us, and we're excited to continue supporting your providers network. If you ever have more insights to share or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. Thanks for choosing Playground!

Ticia
owner in USA

Best program

This is the best app I have found do work with my daycare business. It is so easy to keep track of attendance and is parent friendly. Everything is at their finger tips.

Payments take a week to post. Once parents made payment it took a week to post into my account. I did not like that as families pay for the week of service on the Mondays of the week.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your glowing feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Playground has been the best app for your child care business. Making attendance tracking easy and being parent-friendly are top priorities for us, so we're delighted to hear that everything is at their fingertips. If you ever have more insights to share or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Thanks for choosing Playground!

Kristine
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Didn't know I needed it until I tried it

User friendly and great customer support. I feel there isn't anything I can mess up. There is always support to help me when I need it. Didn't know I needed a management program until I started using Playground. Makes my day run smoother and easier. Everything I need in one spot.

Getting clients interested in a change.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find Playground user-friendly and appreciate our great customer support. It's fantastic to know that you feel supported and that Playground has made your day run smoother and easier. We're delighted to be able to provide everything you need in one spot. If you ever have more insights to share or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Thanks for choosing Playground!