Über Teamdash

Moderne Rekrutierungssoftware mit Bewerber-Tracking, Videointerviews und Rekrutierungsmarketing-Tools. Spare Zeit und genieße die Rekrutierung.

Erfahre mehr über Teamdash

If the candidate is selected for the job, his/her existing data will go directly to our HRIS (integration works well).

Bewertungen zu Teamdash

5,0
5,0

Teamdash hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 38 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Teamdash bereits verwendet?

Eneli
Eneli
HRM in Estland
Baumaterial, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

RecruitLab saves time and gives a good overview of recruitment projects

Kommentare: Since I was the only person in my company who managed the candidates for recruitment projects, my main problem was the abundance of information - too many recruitment projects, too many candidates, too many different channels to which applications were sent. There was often no time left to give feedback to all candidates, and planning a large number of job interviews was very troublesome. But now all the information is in one place, no applications get lost and no one is left without feedback.

RecruitLab is very easy to use, especially if you have used Pipedrive before, and easily integrable to other programs. It took very little time to start using it and the customer support was always there for me. I liked the fact that program did exactly what I needed in recruitment processes and did not have too many features that I would have never needed but would have cost me additionally anyway. It is very logically set up and customer friendly.

I honestly can not find any cons about this program, even if it had some minor errors at first, the customer support dealt with them right away. This corresponds exactly to my needs.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the amazing feedback, Eneli! I'm glad using Teamdash resolved the pain points of effective candidate management and interview scheduling. Best wishes, the CS team from Teamdash.

Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ATS that I truely recommend!

Kommentare: I am super happy about our decision to start using RecruitLab. Our process is clear and fast thanks to the tool. Our team loves the opportunity to gather our ideas for what kind of functionalities we could use on top of the already excisting ones in order to get the developed. Simply amazing!

I love tha fact that RecruitLab is easy to use and gives many ways to automate the recruitment process. On top of that I am amazed by their customer service and eagerness to turn your ideas and feedback into constant developments and improvements within the software.

There defenetly are things to improve and add to the software. For example landingpages could be more adjustable to add more creativity. More integrations would also be nice, but I understand that many of those are more difficult to get as there are huge companies on the other side of the integration (for example Gmail for dropping the application email directly to RecruitLab for uploading). But I think those cons are minor and every software has something that could be different.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the amazing feedback! We're always happy to think along and keep the product improving in the direction that is actually needed by our dear users. And I'm sure we can soon be in contact again as the landing page tool improvements are on the way. More brand-centric customization is already available. If you need some technical help, we'd be happy to assist you! Best wishes, the CS team from Teamdash

Rebeka
Talent Experience Specialist in Estland
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review: teamdash

I like the fact that there are so many ways to automate recruitment without completely losing the personal touch we wish to maintain.

Integrations are difficult but this is because of the nuances of our company structure & policy.

Joanne
HR Manager in UK
Maritime Wirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable recruitment tool!

Kommentare: The overall experience has been extremely positive, mainly due to the exceptional onboarding and customer service. Triin has been so helpful, patient and always comes back with solutions and ideas to our requests. She is a pleasure to work with.

The ease to communicate with candidates and groups of candidates is invaluable. The tool to schedule interviews is fantastic! The way that you can customise the functionality to your needs has been extremely helpful.

Would like to be able to copy in colleagues, who are Teamdash users, to some of the communications to candidates.

vor 2 Monaten

Dear Joanne, thank you for the amazing feedback! We're glad to hear our upgraded interview scheduler feature has proven itself to be an essential tool for recruitment activities. And thank you for the kind words on our onboarding process, it's has been a joy to think along. Best wishes from our CS Team at Teamdash!

Renata
Head of HR in Litauen
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am happy to have it, because we didn't have anything before.

it is good to comunicate with hiring manager about candidates. To haveall candidates in one place.

nothing. In future it would be good to have more Youtube movies how to use the system. It is really good - I saw all of them.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the positive feedback, Renata! Glad to hear the collaboration with hiring managers was good and effective. Our help centre with articles, videos, and webinars is constantly improving :) Best wishes, the CS team from Teamdash.

Ala
Ala
HR Business Partner in Litauen
Unterhaltungselektronik, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good choice of ATS for small/medium businesses

Kommentare: I would surely recommend RecruitLab to all recruiters in small/media businesses. It is user friendly, has all essential features for a really good price. And support team is really helpful.

RecruitLab is really easy to use. The ATS is user friendly, and it has all essential features, like interview scheduling, candidate tracking, job posting and of course it helps us a lot to comply with GDPR requirements. The system is fully customizable. The support team is really friendly and helpful. And my special thanks to Triin - she is always willing to help on all our issues.

we still find some bugs in job posting

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the amazing feedback, Ala! We're glad to see you've implemented the software in such a full amount. And we appreciate all immediate feedback if anything doesn't meet your expectations. We have good relations with all the main job boards and can quickly react to fix any problems from both sides. Thank you for the kind words on our support team! Best wishes, Triin from Teamdash.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An easy to use and user friendly recruitment software

Kommentare: Love it! Has made my life as a recruiter so much easier and truly is the recruitment software that I was looking for.

So far RecruitLab has met all my expectations and needs that I was looking for from a recruitment software. You can easily track your candidates, create and share your job ads and message candidates through the platform. I was especially glad about the extension that enables you to transfer a candidates basic profile information from LinkedIn to the RecruitLab platform. This has saved me a lot of time.

The only thing that I currently would feel could be better is to have an opportunity to easily tailor ones job posts to be more unique to your company. Currently the features do not enable you to easily do that, but there is a way, it just is not as simple.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are working on it to bring the customization options closer to the end user. Meanwhile, if we can be of any help implementing your own designs to our landing page tool, we're happy to help! Best wishes, the CS team from Teamdash.

Toni Lea
HR Assistant in UK
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Teamdash are the best!

Kommentare: It has helped removed hours of administration work and we will hopefully see a huge reduction in recruitment fee's. The team at Teamdash are super supportive and really make the whole experience and exiting and enjoyable one!

The people who work for Teamdash really do make the product even better than it already is. Everyone is very friendly and supportive and will go the extra mile to make sure your needs are met! It's been a great experience so far. The system is also very easy to use and to set up!

There is nothing to really dislike about Teamdash! They have it all and seem to be constantly evolving.

vor 5 Monaten

Dear, Toni, thank you for the amazing review! We can only call ourselves a success team if you are successful. Thank you again and all the best for future challenges, from everyone at Teamdash.

Lisanna
Recruitment project coordinator in Estland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

About RecruitLab

You can manage all your candidates in one place and have control over the process. Possibility to automate processes that help you to save a lot of time.

The notification system isn't perfect as you get notifications only via e-mail 3 times a day.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback! Although the optional notification emails are set to be sent 3 times a day, we try to gather all important information as an overview to get a comprehensive update on your projects. You can always check new activities by the red indications while being in the product. Hope this helps to react quicker for time-sensitive stages! Best wishes, the CS team from Teamdash.

Alise
HR Specialist in Lettland
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Recruitlab is excellent for recruitment with large amount of candidates!

Kommentare: Overall recruitlab is very good to use for everyday recruitment. It help to gather all information about candidates, makes our life easiers ( a lot of automatic options) and helps us keep a professional look with easy communication with candidates and automatic replies.

Recruitlab is very easy to use if you want to keep all candidate data base active and easy to find. Recruitlab has excellent client service and they will help out as soon as they can with best advice possible!

Landing page part is still little bit confusing,I'm sure it can be made in a easier manner so it would be quick to use and apply to stages.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear that managing a large talent pool is now easy. We have improved how landing pages and application forms connect with your projects, but there are even more improvements on the way. We will surely keep you updated! Many thanks from the CS team from Teamdash.

Carina
Project Manager in Estland
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The recruitment software of your dreams!

Kommentare: RecruitLab has helped us improve our overall workflow and create a more systematic and automated recruitment process. It's so much easier to manage candidates when all the information is in one place and the main statistics are displayed right under your nose on the homepage. The customer support has also been extremely helpful with the implementation and along the way. I definitely recommend RecruitLab to everyone who are looking for an easy and quick solution for organising their recruitment process and improving the candidate experience.

Intuitive user interface, drag&drop feature for creating the candidate profile by dragging their application email to the project, video interview tool, super helpful and kind customer support.

It's not possible to add a video to the landing page.

Antwort von Teamdash

Thank you! About adding videos to the landing pages - this is something we are working on. We will launch an improved version of the landing page tool soon! :)

Mari
HR Specialist in Estland
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The pros (and cons? - no cons really) of using RecruitLab

Kommentare: I can tell it saves time and I like that everything is manageable from one platform - even booking interviews. Having all the candidates there with all the information and steps that have been taken - it gives me such a good overview of my recruitment projects.

RecutiLab is very logically set up. I have to admit it took me little while to understand it as I had been using totally different recruitment software earlier. Once you understand the logic, it is easy to use. It offers so much more opportunities for automation and therefore helps to save time. You have all the candidates on one page and it is easy to move them from one section to another. Dragging candidates from your e-mail is super fast and easy. I also like the possibility that candidates can pick their time for an interview through the system.

As I mentioned before, changing from one recruitment platform to another, raised many questions, but customer support was very effective and fast. Whenever I had problems, they were solved quickly and professionally. Now that I´ve been using it, it all makes sense now.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the amazing review, Mari! I'm glad the implementation period wasn't too long and the support of our team made it easy to settle in. Best wishes, the CS team from Teamdash.

Pille
Recruitment consultant in Estland
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use, sophisticated for the needs, saves much time

Kommentare: I have used the possibility to ask about features that I did not use at once after first training/tutorial and which I could not find or connect in quick work flow. The answers were instant.

I have used the product for over 6 months, during the period several new features were implemented (video interviews environment, job ad next to the landing page view, dragging candidate data into the system from Outlook and special job portal, other). It is the most simple way to get candidates to one system, send interview invitations, mark candidates to suitable recruitment stages (and you can name the stages as you wish), sending tens of similar e-mails in seconds. I also find it a great mean for making landing pages- one can find himself as a good job ad designer even with only the design pictures and hints for superb job ad given by RecruitLab (you can always bring in your favorite features).

I have not discovered yet things I really miss there. Maybe written user manual for newcomers? For my job this is enough and I enjoy the constant development in RecruitLab program.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the amazing feedback, Pille! Really glad to hear how the main features are all in use. Compared with the time, we now have a written Help Center in place that we constantly improve with new articles and tutorial videos. Best wishes, the CS team from Teamdash.

Jana
Recruitment manager in Estland
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Can´t imagine to work without it

Kommentare: Year ago I thought I need an assistant, but after using RecruitLab, I can handle all my tasks easily.

- Easy to handle - Very fast support, if you need it - A lot of possibilities to automate activities - Vidoequestions/ videoanswers

There is anything I can tell, I am happy :)

vor 6 Monaten

Dear, Jana, thank you for the warm review! I'm happy the asynchronous video interviewing tool with automation gives more time and energy to focus on good applicants! Best wishes, the CS team from Teamdash.

Mari Liis
personaliosakonna juht in Estland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy-est, fun-est, best-est

Kommentare: Having an actual overview of a whole process and candidate database. Love the possibility of statistics.

We demod several softs and all look easy, user-friendly at the first glance. But then when you actually start testing out, developers logic has to be implemented. RecruitLab looked all the above and that made me a bit skeptical - can it really be? We are definitely "not there" yet in regard to using all functionalities but so far so good (or better).

Something what can be improved: when I change the status of a project to "finished" - would love a reminder that I might have an active job posting in one of the job-ad websites.

vor 5 Monaten

Mari-Liis, thank you for the 10 out of 10 feedback! Teamdash was made from recruiters to recruiters, so I am happy to hear about the great user experience. Thank you for the excellent proposal, will keep it in mind! And our statistics module is now even greater with the Recruitment Performance reporting. Best wishes, the CS team from Teamdash.

Kristi
HR manager in Estland
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

RecruitLab is what you need

Kommentare: We have saved time in recruitment 30%.

Week before we started to use Recruitlab, we had a mess in recruitment. Many different sources that we used where the candidates applied, giving the feedback wasn't organized etc. Started using Recruitlab we solved our problems in a week. Integration was easy, support center didn't forget us and was very helpful. What I most like is the modern approach that the Recruit lab has - full picture in a sheet, easy to move candidates in a different blocks, tick a box and send personal messages. Wonderful!

Only thing that I don't like is the fact that Recruitlab didn't come sooner to the market! Where were you so long? ;)

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you Kristi for the awesome feedback! Great to hear about specific wins in numbers. Now being Teamdash, the system is even more customizable and meeting the changing needs of modern recruiters. Best wishes, the CS team from Teamdash.

Kati
Sourcing specialist in Estland
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very personal approach and the best customer support!

Kommentare: The team behind it has a very hands-on attitude. If we ever had an idea what extra features the software should have they always made it happen. So they have a very personal approach to each client and you can see that they truly want to be the best recruitment software out there.

It is very easy to use RecruitLab and it gives you a very good overview of the recruitment process. Giving feedback to candidates has never been easier.

I would like the option to organize the whiteboard so that you can drag and drop the projects and set them in an order which is more important to you.

vor 5 Monaten

Kati, thank you for the great review! We have updated the project ordering and I hope the pinning option allows you to keep the critical projects right in sight. Thank you for the kind words, our support team really values it. Best wishes, the CS team from Teamdash.

Kristiina
Head of Human resources in Estland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Positive impact to ease recruitment process and free considerable amount of time

Kommentare: Experience is very good! The best example of customer support.

Very easy to implement usage in the company, no extra guidence needed.

Nothing special. Might be that when creating landingapages some features should be more open to user in order to customize.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the amazing feedback! Giving you more quality time and offering adequate help when needed are our core goals. And we're working to bring customization options closer to the end user in our landing page tool! Best wishes, the CS team from Teamdash.

Liam
Recruitment manager in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Recruit lab is easy to use, important in day to day recruiting and makes everything easier

Kommentare: Brilliant. The customer service is 5 star. Whenever something has been asked or queried, the response time from a customer service representative is so quick and they're always happy to help

I like how extremely easy it is to drag a candidate from the emails into the right column in a project.

I really do not like the interview system. It's complicated and has always causes issues for me.

Antwort von Teamdash

Thank you Liam for your feedback!

Liina
HR specialist in Estland
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Keep up the good work!

Kommentare: So far I am satisfied. I am grateful for the quick help from RecruitiLab team members (especially Triin).

I like simplicity and clarity. All important information can be gathered in one place.

Since I'm still learning to use the environment, it's hard to point out the shortcomings at the moment. However, it would be great if there has an opportunity to change the order of attachments on the candidate's profile.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you, Liina! We're glad to hear that the software is simple and clear even for beginners. Currently, the attachments are listed chronologically, and you can always check the details via the little "information" icon. We'll do our best to keep up the good work ;) Many thanks, Triin from Teamdash.

Ekaterina
Talent Acquisition Specialist, PPC in Estland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really great!

Technical support is 10 out of 10!

But talent pool options are a little poor (for sourced candidates).

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the great rating! With our new sourcing tools and talent pool filters, the options have improved significantly. Hope you've had a chance to try them! Best wishes, the CS team from Teamdash.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best value for money

Kommentare: 9/10 (just because there must be always a place for growth)

RecruitLab's success is their Team. All our questions were replied (quickly, by the way!) Software is easy to use, and as I wrote - great value for the money. 1 month free trial is also a benefit, so you can understand if RecruitLab fits your and your companies needs.

There are still some bugs, that but the team says "thank you" for finding them and are working to make software better. In our case, there are strict branding guidelines, therefore our marketing team was not 100% satisfied with available tools in Ad and Landing page sections, but still there is plenty of features and beautiful Job Ads, Career pages can built really simply.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the positive review! Quick and effective support is always our main aim and I'm glad the communication has been effective. Regarding the Job Ads module, we are constantly improving it and the customisation to better align with your brand CVI is now available via the CSS option. Best wishes, the CS team from Teamdash.

Ryan
Ryan
Operations Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, implement and recruit

Kommentare: The experience was great, Triin was amazing at onboarding, friendly and replied quickly to questions. Great customer service, a useful tool for recruitment - I highly recommend it.

I liked the simplicity of the layout, the ease with which candidates can be entered into the recruitment process using Teamdash forms and the automated email sequences for each stage.

There was an integration with Indeed we wanted that didn't work, which meant we had to get applicants to join either through manually adding or sending our form for them to fill out.

Karin
Training and Recrutiment Manager in Estland
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Rercrutilab in Thermory

Kommentare: Very useful in HR field.

Its easy to use Engages the managers in the recruitment process Less time to recruitment Good user support GDRP Candidate base Video interviews

I have rarely used the calendar to arrange conversations.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're happy to hear our recruitment tools have made processes easier and leaner. With our new Calendar integrations, the interview scheduling is now better than ever. You can now see your Outlook calendar from Teamdash, book rooms, and view your hiring manager's availability all in one place. Best wishes, the CS team from Teamdash.

Ave
HR Specialist in Estland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I adore this program

Interaction with other apps and portal's. In addition, it is extremely simple and user-friendly, last not least, all campaign information is one place

I can't say what I don't like, it is a helpful software for recruiters

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for the warm review! Always aiming to add more integration options along with central reporting. Best wishes, the CS team from Teamdash.