Über RocketReach

Verbinde dich direkt mit den richtigen Entscheidungsträgern, indem du diese reichhaltige und genaue Datenbank von E-Mails und Direktwahlnummern verwendest.

Erfahre mehr über RocketReach

It's pretty easy to use and I can save as many searches to build potential contact lists that I want.

There are no dislikes, besides the price as a startup.

Bewertungen zu RocketReach

4,0
3,8

RocketReach hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 129 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RocketReach bereits verwendet?

Anjan

Morgan
Marketing and Sales Assistant in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love RocketReach's browser extension

Kommentare: Great for lead generation! The browser extension makes using RocketReach easy and efficient to use.

The best part of using RocketReach using their browser extension, which made the search to lead generation process more efficient.

Like similar software, there is a limit of lead contact information you can retrieve for free. Again, though, this is not specific to RocketReach, so it's not a deal breaker when deciding on whether to use this software.

Ryan
QA Delivery Manager/Business Development Rep. in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing for Small, B2B Companies

Kommentare: I have had nothing but a positive experience, and this product works perfectly for my sales ecosystem.

I deeply appreciated the ease of use, plugins for LinkedIn pages, and ability to narrow searches down to my target market so I have all of the necessary prospects I need to be successful.

The lack of consistently updated contact information. I find myself spending more time updating bad domains for prospects then I do benefitting from getting their information on the first pass.

Andy
Andy
PowerPoint Guy in Costa Rica
Design, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Dissatisfied

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I seem to be in the minority here, but:

• The company representatives insist that the database accuracy is 99%; however, emails I sent were 56% successfully delivered, 44% returned. Representatives further claimed that I must have done something wrong;

• Pretty sure that I canceled the program within the first week, after which I was invited to speak to a sales rep about special pricing offers. Those offers turned out to be the standard prices already listed on the company's website. Unknown to me, this conference seems to have un-canceled my subscription cancelation, so...

• I fell for the oldest trick in the book, and was charged for an additional month for my "monthly subscription," which I didn't realize I was on the hook for. Attempts to have the charge reversed were of course futile; another 194 bucks down the crapper;

• Searching for my own name in the RocketReach system, I discovered that my contact information was at least 12 years out of date, despite an alert on the page stating "Updated 4 days ago." Also, the "Skills" section of my profile was a random list of words from an old resumé, such as "arrow," "books," "president," "QuarkXpress," etc.

• After contacting support to change that information, my profile was instead deleted, and, of course, I was told that I must have deleted it.

So, in ending, for the purpose of transparency, I would recommend that the company change its name to "Officious Gaslighting Fraudsters."

Ease of search feature. ease of downloading lists.

Low accuracy of the database (high rate of emails undeliverable); falsehoods promoted by company representatives; difficulty in canceling monthly "subscription."

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using RocketReach for Partnerships

RocketReach is a great tool to use for getting contact information for all sorts of campaigns, including partnerships. It includes some free credits which is nice too!

All is fine so far when using RocketReach.

Design, Selbstständig

Good value product

Kommentare: I identify prospective clients and confirm details for contacting them. It streamlines the process.

Ease of use and general quality of the information, which can then be cross-referenced with other products.

Only when the information is wrong and it adds a couple of minutes to the search. But this is to be expected.

José Raúl
José Raúl
Business Development Director in Kolumbien
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

RocketReach one of the best B2B tools for lead generation

Kommentare: excellent platform, highly recommended for lead generation

ease of use, free trial feature, options to earn credits, comprehensive database, agility, simplicity

it could be better if add more contacts from the Latin America region

Barry
Co-Founder, Biz Dev in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best way to track emails and phone numbers

Kommentare: Nothing but excellent best leads search tool by far.

Ease of use & searching by Linkedin URL is Awesome. The internal search function is really good too.

I wish it would integrate directly with my CRM (Close.com) & Linkedin Sales Navigator. This would save quite a bit of time when looking up a lot of contacts.

Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Huge time-saver

Save hours in finding the correct email address to contact a prospect and also facilitate searches.

Add integration with CRM to ease mass-export of contact information.

Devon
Devon
Director of Research and Prospect Management in USA
Fundraising, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great value for the price

Kommentare: Email finder is our biggest use as well as title finder and confirmation.

Ease of use, easy platform and very helpful in our daily research practices.

The value is great, but it would be great to be able to transfer credits from one account to another when under the same admin. Also, switching admins was a little cumbersome. I think if we don't have to log into old accounts to use up the extra credits that will create less confusion on our team internally.

Razane
Razane
Associate Researchers Manager in Griechenland
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for executive search firms

Kommentare: It's the tool I use every single day at work. I love it and have recommended it to other businesses!

The ease of use, the accuracy of the data found, and the customer service.

I wish it worked on other social media platforms, not just LinkedIn.

Emerson Howell
Owner/President in Mexiko
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Great resource for reliable contact information

Kommentare: I use RocketReach to get contact information in order to reach out to candidates I want to recruit. It's an easy Chrome add-in, and very easy to use.

It's very easy to use, they've kept updating and improving it, and I've generally gotten reliable emails.

Every now and then I have to log back in. The free phone numbers are often not reliable.

Richard
Business Development Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Valuable Lead Gen Tool

Kommentare: I like the simple interface and the filtering tools that are available to search an intended list of prospects

Two qualities I appreciate about Rocket Reach are its cost per lead and the depth of contact information (email & phone number) that our subscription provides

The phone numbers are highly accurate but not always the best means of reaching the intended lead

Maggie
Digital Marketing in Frankreich
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Worth every penny

Kommentare: I love how accurate and efficient RocketReach is. The tool retrieves many emails for each contact and rates them according to their accuracy. You also don't get credits charged for inaccurate information

RocketReach connects to CRMs like HubSpot and Salesforce which is critical for prospecting

It's more expensive than many other email finding tools

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Product

Ease of use and it has got chrome extension where we can get the leads contact details while we are on the linkedin profile of the lead

It dont have the data of all the companies probably not even 60% of the companies i guess

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive tool for finding contact information

RocketReach is an incredibly comprehensive tool for connecting with professionals. It provides access to a vast database of contact information, including email addresses, phone numbers, and social media profiles. The search feature is easy to use and allows you to quickly find the right person or company.

Sometimes we have seen some issues with the accuracy of the data provided by RocketReach, but still a great help for our marketing initiatives..

Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

RocketReach is a rip off - Be Aware of what you are doing

Kommentare: Terrible. If a human being would call me or email I might reconsider. Will not hold my breath

Look of the platform is good. Information about emails is alright.

Yours don't say up front you need to pay exorbitant to be a single user and be able to capture phone numbers. I am going to cancel my card and membership to you. There is no one available to talk or explain anything. You just ask for more money instantly.

Creative director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most helpful tool I have in my box

Talking to the right person is 99% of how to start a successful lead. Before using this as a service I wouldn’t be reaching the appropriate contact at most companies. But now I have the ace in my pocket whenever I need it. This has led to more conversations with potential clients then I ever imagined. And the best part, it’s dead simple to use.

Everything has a price. I do feel a product like this should only be $10 a month but it’s not and sometimes that’s the price of business.

Rajat
Manager Delivery and Operations in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RocketReach Review

Kommentare: Ok software, if you are looking out for a budget option. Can have more accurate contacts

The chrome extension is very nice way, it integrates with LinkedIn and show the contact details

All the incorrect contact details are also displayed and the accuracy is on the lower side

Schuyler
Enterprise Sales Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

RocketReach helps get you pointed in the right direction

Kommentare: I love utilizing RocketReach to cross my T's and dot my i's. It also helps point me toward other contacts within an organization that I hadn't known about.

The ability to see many different choices of contact info, is extremely helpful when you're trying to contact someone "outside of the box", essentially.

The information can be severely outdated. That is a major issue with all prospecting software, though.

Jessia
Recruitment Marketing Manager in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value and Product for the Money

Kommentare: My experience has been very positive. I am very pleased with this purchase.

I love the ease of using this product. It is very intuitive. I can easily create lists and find contact information.

I can't think of any cons at this time with Rocket Reach.

Fernando
Bisuness Development in Spanien
Verpackung und Container, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Poor results on spanish emails

Kommentare: Not good enought to get emails that I need

Easy to manage, and to file results. A lot of search possibilities

I get very few emails from people of spanis companies, which is where I am looking. Maybe less than 10%. So if it is the same in France, which is my next target, I will close contract with RocketReach

Mallory
Financial Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Love it! It's helped members of my firm be able to reach out of the current network.

I love how easy it is to use. It's wonderful for our industry for sourcing new companies and expanding the network.

I feel like the pricing could be a little more competitive.

Haley
Marketing Assistant in USA
Investmentbanking, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software!

Kommentare: Great! Easy! Effective!

I loved how much data the software had. 99% of the time I got in the info I needed.

Being able to search someones name rather than just the LinkedIn link would be nice.

Lisa
Business Development Manager in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

user review

Kommentare: Easy to use, but lacking in useful information

ease of use and quick information - good customer service and support

invalid contact information. A lot of incorrect emails and phone #'s

Shamim Ahmed
Shamim Ahmed
Lead Generation Specialist in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Email Finder

I like the tool and its lead finding capability. It can get you anyone's personal email and phone number from LinkedIn.

The tool is a bit expensive but it's very powerful.